SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad might have just been fired by one of my characters. He has one more chance to prove he is who he says he is. Actually, my mind is made up, but why not make him sweat a bit.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he will be thrilled tomorrow when Jennifer tells him that her transfer was rejected by the ACH clearing house because the name on the account did not match. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That will make two reversed transfers in two days. The poor lad will not be happy. He was asking me about Jennifer's banking since she paid "Sam" for some renovations.
All the failed transfers have driven him to change lawyer names at long last. It probably won't help him much........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday - 08.10 - My Captain wrote to "the nephew" of the lad:
Quote:
Austin,

Your last days behavior and your indifference worries me enormously and makes me wonder if you really deserve to be part of the Naval Corps.

It was a very busy and difficult time for me, but I expected you to send all the materials and documents so far.

On Monday I will have the opportunity to receive personal messages again and I will check your emails as well.

2 weeks ago, you said that the only delay could be to issue the Passport, but you will send the rest of the documents:

My dad made contact with the immigration service and they said that they would get me my international passport, it will take about 2 or 3 weeks to get that done.

So you see why that might delay the processing of the sir. But I can still provide the rest to you very soon.

Depending on your reactions, on Monday I will make the decision to further support your effort to graduate from the Naval College, or I will announce to the Dean that it is no longer a matter to reserve a place on the list of students next year.

I do not want my name and my honor to be associated with a untrustworthy man!

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

11.15 - Still nothing. Laughing Sparky, can you ask Brookey if he has any new news from the US Navy captain? I'm curious. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, Victoria sent a request for an update on the captain from the lad.

The lad is very upset at all the clients either going silent or not paying. Victoria suggested Brooke work harder since he has let some clients wither on the vine.

Also, I rec'd this strange message.

Quote:
Madam,

The recent client you brought upward (William Burroughs) is ready to do business but he has asked that i come to Canada to his orphanage home and read the orphans a story Or I should send a video clip of me doing that.

So I'm confused as to what I'll do here. Can you handle this??

Obviously, his knowledge of geography is lacking as the orphans are in the USA. However, he seems to be considering making the video.....which Victoria has encouraged. Make the kids happy and the adults, who control the money, will pay. Upset the kids and no wallets get opened by the adults.

Then he asks Victoria to handle it. How can she pass herself off as a male lawyer?

He also asked in a separate email for Victoria to set up the new lawyer's email address. Is he hoping she will use a universal password and he can thereby get into her existing accounts? Is he worried about being reported and this account would therefore be traced to Victoria? Since he has multiple accounts it seems strange.
Anyone have thoughts on that?

Yes you should set up the mail and send the account login details.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that Victoria's job is to line up the clients, and his job is to work them. If he can't work them properly maybe she should find someone else with a little more ambition to work them. There is big money to be had here, but he has to get off his ass to get it.

He has not replied to Pastor B concerning the reading requirement.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In theory, she finds the people, initiates the discussion, approves their compensation and then hands them to the lawyer. It takes some time to filter people from the mass of the great unwashed out there. It is heartbreaking to her to see her efforts tossed aside because he is lazy. She will be having a discussion with him once he responds to her earlier messages today. I have a feeling he won't like being told things by a woman.

She also condemned him for not only giving up too easily but not seeing opportunities here. He mentioned some clients were elderly and wealthy but he has made no opportunity to exploit this. The lad is addicted to the low hanging fruit.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny how bank transfers fail just a few minutes before the bank closes for the weekend. It's the lads fault, of course, for not providing the correct name and address for the account. Again.

Jennifer to Brookey:
Quote:
I just checked my messages. It's been a crazy day shooting. I got a notification from my bank that the Clearing House rejected the transfer because the name and address on the account did not match. You said the account was your law firm's business account, so I put the name and address that was on your invoice. Why does that not match what is on the account? We just wasted 3 days because of this crap! Send me the EXACT name and address on the account. You should have done that the first time, but I assumed (apparently incorrectly) that it would match your invoice. I am getting tired of your incompetence and lack of attention to detail. We could have had this done ages ago. Now get your shit together and get me the correct information!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to Cammy in over a week since she sent this about the GST and the need for a new invoice.

Quote:
WHUTZ TEH MATER, CANT TAKE SUM STRATE TALKNG, 2 BAD, ITS HOW I AM, SO WHEREZ TEH NEW INVOCE HUH

She's complained to Vicky, once she got back from a photo shoot.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howard is quite the professional businessman, but he told lad essentially the same thing. lol. Gotta love it. Can't even get those that are willing to pay to complete the deal. What a failure.

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He coughed up another Piggy for Jennifer. American bacon, this time. Reported. Of course, he failed to provide the account holder address and the routing number. More delays!

Quote:
I'm somewhat surprised as to why the transfer was rejected, I don't understand how that is possible madam. (I do Very Happy) I will have to check my bank once to verify my details; I'm very sorry for all the Inconveniences I might have caused you.

In order not to waste much of time anymore because by next week, I want to start processing and putting everything in place necessary to have this claim amount transferred into your account, here is the account of my co-associate in the chamber:

JP Morgan Chase Bank
4600, Burbank Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70820 USA
Account name: Toxxxxxx Nxx Axxx
Account number: 79398XXXX

Since his account is an American based account, I'm confident that things will surely go through this time. (Funny, I am confident they won't!) I know you must be very upset, but in order not to cause anymore delay, that is why I decided to make use of his account. I will go to my bank to know what the problem is and know how it can be resolved; but I plead with you that you accept my apologies for all the inconveniences I might have caused you yet again but this is the only way forward.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Last edited by srichards on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a new pig! Great, brings us up to 5 from this lad that I know of for this bait. If I can get him to play the new lawyer, he will need even more pigs. I wonder if he will realise he just makes it look even stranger sending money to everywhere but where his firm is located!

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, he has more pigs! This one is a realty firm in Arizona. I was able to trace it to the owner, a 70 year old man who is probably a romance scam victim. Reported along with a phone number for the mule.

Quote:

Madam,

Your mail is duly acknowledged with thanks.

I'm very sorry if I hadn't reply soon with the other details, please forgive me for that. I know how eager you're to have this compensation claim Brought to a conclusive end and I'm making sure that happens as well. The account holder said the beneficiary address wasn't necessary but I doubted that because the last payment I received via one of my clients which I help manage his business account, they requested for a beneficiary address. So I've provided that details for the transfer madam:

First Convenience Bank
15355 N. Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Banking Routing number: 122106455
Banking account number: 65070XXXX
Beneficiary account name: AAA All Stars Realty LLC
Beneficiary address: 8613 E.Onyx Ave. Scottsdale Arizona 85258.

I believe this won't take any futher delay (Oh yes, but it will Very Happy) in making the transfer Today. Please should there be any payment slip attached to the transfer, do well to forward a copy to me madam.

I await your response with the confirmation as regards to the payment.

Yours in service

Jen is confused because this is a different account again. This begets more questions. Soon, she will get fed up and tell Brookey that she mailed a check to his law firm at the address on his invoice. Just to see how he reacts.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor B of the orphanage decides to give him a poke

Quote:
Hello Barrister Chambers

I have not heard back from you regarding when you will be arriving at the orphanage to read. Might I suggest you arrive in the May 10 - May 15 time frame, as our older orphans will be performing the musical Oh Calcutta, which I am sure you will enjoy seeing. Do you like Musical Theater?

As for accommodations, we have several suites at the orphanage that I am sure will be to your liking. Please feel free to bring your wife (or husband, we do not judge) if you are married. I am afraid we are no longer allowed to have guests bunk with an orphan due to some unpleasantness that occurred a few years ago. I'm sure you understand.

Have you selected a book to read yet? If not might I suggest Horton Hears a Who by the author Dr. Seuss. I'm not sure what kind of doctor this gentleman is but the younger orphans sure do enjoy his stories.

The orphanage is very easy to find. Simply turn left at the Piggly Wiggly in town and you will see us about two miles down the road. Show your identification to the guard at the gate and he will direct you where to go.

Once you have read to the orphans we will have your check presented to you and we are good to do business. I look forward to your visit! I'm sure you will fall in love with our orphans.

Pastor William B

Btw, Oh Calcutta is an erotic musical that is definitely not suitable for chidlren.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What lad wouldn't want to read for orphans? I wonder if the lad's going to try and get Victoria to do the reading for him--but aren't the orphans expecting a male voice?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday, very early in the morning... from "the nephew" to my Captain:
Quote:
Captain Sir,

I have received your mail.

Please captain from the bottom of my heart, I never wishes to have kept you silent all this while. You see captain, my father lost a very good friend of his and we all had to attend the funeral and I have just returned home to meet your message.

Captain I seek your forgiveness for having kept you silent this past few weeks; of course I did promised that I'll get back to you with other documents (which I'll do today).

The reason I couldn't provide the documents to you earlier on was because, the individual that will help me scan the materials for my admission wasn't present and was occupied with so many things in her family, but I explained things to her and she promised to do that for me today and send it across to you.

Sir, I know you're very disappointed with me for my past behaviour, which is definitely appropriate for you to do that, but please do not take away that trust you have in me. My dad and I went to the immigration service here in my country yesterday, and we were asked to finally come back on Thursday next week for my international passport. So alongside I shall get the criminal record and also a copy of my ID for the visa procurement as planned.

My CV, the letter of appreciation and the video clip are all set only that the CV and my letter of appreciation is yet to be scanned. So that is what I'm waiting for today in order to get it across to you sir.

Therefore sir, do not get in touch with the Dean and inform there's no reserve for student this summer, I will provide the material you need for my admission TODAY!
As promised sir.

Please bear with me sir as I know you're a man of honour, integrity and prestige sir. I will not disappoint you sir, I promise.

Justice and honour!

Your son,

Austin

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Jennifer said she would call Brookey's "client" to make sure he knew to expect the fee to be transferred into his real estate business account, the lad sent this. The 818 number is a VoIP (likely Google Voice or Skype) that forwards to an international number - likely the 2nd number, which traces to Belgium. Not sure if the lad is in Belgium or if he has an accomplice there. Anyone in Belgium who wants to call the number?

I called the 818 number from a blocked phone, but no answer. It was very obvious it was forwarding (after 2 rings) to an international number. I actually did trace the REAL phone numbers of the mule in Arizona and reported them with the bank account.

Quote:
Sorry for replying this late, I was busy getting ready for the trip I have tomorrow against Monday. I have read your mail and I've duly understood your concern.

Affirmative you can give my client a call and confirm things from him, but mind you, he disabled his cellphone line; so he informed me that text messages would be preferable.

So here's his private cellphone numbers where you can reach him at any time; +18182062273 or +32460245747 His name is Mr.RXXXXX HXXX. (real mule's name)

Therefore madam, I'm eagerly awaiting to receive the payment details and also if possible the slip alongside.

Like I said earlier in my mail of today, I will be travelling for a case against Monday; so I believe the payment would have been made before then.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen told Brookey that she was tired of him causing all of these delays with the different accounts, so she just stuck a check in the mail to him. (Why didn't she think of that before?) I think he's freaking out just a bit.

Quote:
Madam,

Precisely what address did you send it to, so that I can get it?? Is it the beneficiary address??

Jen:
Quote:
The one on your invoice, of course.

Of course, the address on his invoice actually traces to the Halifax City Hall. I do wonder how he will collect that check? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH, yes - Brookey is in total panic mode now! Very Happy He's using a baiter trick - saying his client is deaf and could not possibly be the one with whom Jennifer spoke with on the phone. He's totally freaking out. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Brooke Chambers

1:09 AM (13 hours ago)

to me
Madam,

Just to be sure, was this the address below you sent the check to:

CITIBANK NEW YORK
NEW YORK, N.Y 100043
111 WALL STREET NEW YORK. 100043

(Makes me wonder if he has an insider at Citibank!)
Please if it's not the address, kindly indicate the address madam. Also madam, can I get a copy of the check as well so that I can have it with me while I wait for the check to clear.

1 hour later:
Quote:
How are you today??

I later got in touch with my client yesterday concerning how rude he was with you on the phone and was his response:

"I never spoke with anybody.How do you expect me to speak with my disability condition(Deaf)?Seems you are not getting it right or your your financier.Maybe he spoke with someone else not me.
Anyway thanks for your effort".

Robert (Nice try, asshat. Taking one out of the baiter book, I see.)

Yes I did inform you to call him yesterday that was because I wanted you to be sure that you're not with the wrong person neither are you with the wrong cellphone number. (No - it was the correct number. Just not the BS number the lad gave me, but the one that actually traces to that business/mule.) I also explained that he prefers messages because of his condition of not having a clear balance to listening to things.

That was why he stated that he prefers text messages and not phone calls; I stated it in my mail. I knew there was a big misunderstanding here when you came back and wrote that he was rude to you while on the phone with him because I know my client and he knows me.

Seems you're beating around the bush do you really want me to handle this case for you ?because if you really want,that transfer would have been made yesterday because you've all the information needed madam delay is dangerous

Over the years that I've been supervising his account, he has never been rude with his speeches to me or mails to me. So I don't know whom you spoke with yesterday as that is not my CLIENT! I wonder why you didn't say the truth. (OH, I did. I'm quite certain that the mule is his "client" - a victim of another scam of his or one of his cohorts. Asshat.)

Madam from all indications I've provided you with my client's account which I trust so much, you're the one delaying this transaction we've been on this matter for over two weeks. Wherever you sent the cheque to please bring it back and send it to the account details below:

First Convenience Bank
15355 N. Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Banking Routing number: 122106455
Banking account number: 65070XXXX
Beneficiary account name: AAA All Stars Realty LLC
Beneficiary address: 8613 E.Onyx Ave. Scottsdale Arizona 85258.

Delay is dangerous I'd be waiting for the payment slip if there's any

And 2 hours after that:
Quote:
Brooke Chambers

9:47 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Madam,

How're you doing today I hope you are good.

I must say that this compensation claim case is being delayed more than expected, because the actual stipulated days (or weeks) for me to have this claim concluded has been Farrer extended.

And as you know very well, the month of March is already getting to an end (just about 6days from now) and still we haven't entered the first preliminary stage of this claim.

So this is to inform you that if you don't make your payment on or before Tuesday I'll have your case file dropped on my desk and continue with other cases at hand because I had to abandon other case files on my desk just to give this claim case the utmost legallites it requires.

Therefore, until the payment is made, that is only when I can proceed with your case file.

Yep. Total panic mode. I'm sure Jen's response will make him feel SO MUCH better. Not.
Quote:
That's not the address of your law firm on your invoice. I sent it to the Halifax address. That's what's on your letterhead. I already mailed the check, so there's no way to get you a copy of it. You'll get it when it arrives in the mail at your office.

His fault for putting the Halifax City Hall address on his own invoice!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Jennifer, she is so patient and trusting, how could a lad treat her like this? All that panic you described was condensed by the lad into the following paragraph to me today.

Also Harris is ready to make payment, but she wants to confirm from my colleague about the account that I provided to her; if Brooke manages the account on his behalf. Any ideas on how we could sort that out??

Victoria wrote back asking for clarification on what he meant by all this. He never mentioned a cheque in the mail!

Since so many people are asking for a new lawyer, the lad has agreed but is slow to actually do anything, he prefers to delegate. The other day he asked Victoria to do it, she politely declined. He asked again today. How does one guarantee a stress free client???

Like I said, we need fresh clients for Brooke to handle without stress. You can open the new lawyer's mailbox, because I've not been chanced lately which is why I'm responding late. So I'd appreciate it if you can open the new lawyer's ID and copy me the login details so that I can start a fresh procedure with them.

Her response was

Since you are the lawyer here, it makes sense for you to open the account. Why would I do that and then forward the details to you? Set it up and be done with it. It's not hard to open an email account!

There has been silence ever since.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's new clients he wants, I have several other baiting characters who would be happy to provide him with an equal or greater amount of stress. Victoria May want to berate him for not being able to close these clients. After all, Jennifer has never been stressful for her to work with. Jen has sent her several thousand dollars for the "cabin" with no issues whatsoever. So, clearly, the problem is HIM not the clients. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of you will be receiving mail from Victoria asking how things are progressing. A number of difficult clients are being dropped by Brooke since he doesn't want to work for his money. He tells Victoria the clients don't write back, though I suspect otherwise. Please feel free to let Victoria know exactly what is going on so she can "discuss" it with Brooke. There are imminent changes in the legal team coming it seems..........

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

My Captain writes a message to Vicky:
Quote:
Dear Vicky,

That idiot Brooke constantly ignored all of my messages and stopped answering. He's an incompetent moron!

I'm sorry, but I refuse to work with that bastard impostor named Brooke. I do not even want to hear about it!

I have relationships with many attorneys and all of them are villains. But this Brooke is much worse, he is idiot and lazy!

Such a bastard does not deserve my money and I refuse to deal with such stupidity.

Please hire a diligent and honest lawyer who is able to provide accurate information and promptly respond to the customer requests.

I have pretended that Mr. Brooke to present me some copies of the documents in "my own file", but this moron disappeared from the landscape like a donkey in the fog.

It is unacceptable! If you meet him, tell him I totally despise this kind of people who promise and do not respect the given word.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

and to "the nephew":
Quote:
Austin,

We're out and we'll stay for 24 hours. Then I have a mission in more than 48 hours. I'll be able to receive messages again only on Thursday!

Two days ago you said this words: Therefore sir, do not get in touch with the Dean and inform there's no reserve for student this summer, I will provide the material you need for my admission TODAY! As promised sir.

You've already disappointed me for the second time. Looks like you do not understand what a promise is. If I do not get all the required stuff until Thursday, then you can think that everything is over!

I've already decided I do not want to work with your uncle Brooke. You are very close to the same decision. It's up to you! Only to you!

Justice and honor means doing what is right and what needs to be done at the right time and respecting the promises you make!

Excuses are just a way to hide helplessness and unreliability and I do not accept that with me! Never!

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy has made her feelings about the Babbler clear... sorta.

Quote:
O HAI MS PARK
SORY IN ADVANTZ 4 TEH STRATE TALK BUT IVE HAD ENOGH, THAT ASSHOL BROOKES IS JUST THAT, AN ASSHOL, HE WONT DO WHUT I SAY & HES GONE QUITE ON ME, FIT OF PEKE IM SURE, HES A SMUG PRIK 2 BOOT, I WANT HIM 2 BE FIRED SO HAI HE WONT BE ABEL 2 BRETHE, THANX 4 READNG
BEST REGRADZ
CAMMY

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has not replied to me in over 24 hours. He says he is busy and wants Victoria to do all the "new lawyer" account set up. He is very good at delegating. Not so good at successfully delegating. It seems almost everyone is wanting a new lawyer.
He is intrigued by the orphanage story and has asked Victoria's opinion on making a video reading for the children to ingratiate himself to them.

Despite not hearing from him, Victoria sent him a pep talk email this morning to get him moving. There is still big money to be made here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic