SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer networks?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read a few relatively new articles about Yahoo boys. Makes me wonder:

Do scammers have a database of known baiters/baits/modalities used against them? Maybe even a forum like ours?

I mean..the corrupt file thing, those fake WU slips etc?

We are not in the 1990:s anymore, I am sure they will recognize a baiter using any of the old-school tricks?

Just wondering.
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For every one that does, there are ten who don’t. Depends how long they’ve been in the game. There are a couple of places where they can ask for help from fellow scammers, but judging from the replies they get, no body wants to give away a winning formula

The tricks we use evolve faster than the scam formats do (as a rule), and again, the scammers fail to share info, and prefer to see fellow scammers fail – more money for the “big boys”

As far as the scammers are concerned, it’s a “dog eat dog” world, and nothing is free. You can imagine the chances of a scammer actually paying for advice – in Africa, you either eat, or get eaten

The European scammers I’m not so sure about. The Vlads tend to concentrate on romance scams, which involve a much more personal approach. As such, beyond the initial introduction, there are no generalisations, though they probably catch on to the “old baiting tricks” a bit more quickly – but you can still get pink and black pork fairly quickly

With both African and EU scammers, you can get passed up the line, to someone with more experience and knowledge – but that’s usually within the same gang …..

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a number of facebook pages that continuously popup and get shut down where 419ers can
-- trade formats
-- buy/sell itunes/amazon/etc. cards
--ask around after mules and offer cashouts
-- discuss victims, get help getting people pay, etc.

They're also active on whatsapp in chat groups.

Most of these communities are rife with scammers ripping each other off because, well, they're thieves. Laughing

I along with bware and some other baiters put up some of the more humorous posts from some of these groups HERE and HERE .

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They clearly have something. After Sister Mary's infamous bait, I couldn't use her for about 6 months. Every time she mentioned her name, the lad seemed to know exactly who she was. Even got joe jobbed once. Took forever to clean up her inbox.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting reading. Thanks!
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I posted the tread about my catcher account being burnt, my old catcher account definitely is burned. No emails at all the last 3 days, compared to a steady 15-20/day before. I think someone is trawling the mugu gestbook, publishing all addresses as jokers in their internal (most likely) network. I will stay clear of guestbooks with my new catcher Smile

Also...what stops the lads from reading here? And how about Robots.txt? Is there any area that Google et al cannot index?
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The help hints and tips forum is not visible unless you log in. What generally stops lads from reading is they dont understand what this is about for the most part - though there have been some that found their own baits. Always best to redact emails and names in current baits. I'll cover this and related topics more thoroughly in an email.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic