SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we can try one last version (before the option "sealed envelope closed in Pierre's safe" to be activated):
- Anna comes with a car to the border, enters Nigeria and stops in the first nigerian village (Kosubosu).
- She is accompanied by the Safari company's driver + 1 bodyguard.
- Sven needs to go there and meet Anna.
- Then, they can go to Akure with Pierre's company car... the wedding in Akure... all come back to Benin... a nice honeymoon at Simba camp. Laughing

It is imperative for Sven to come to the meeting with Anna in Kosubosu!
If he refuses even this last option, then it's clear: sealed envelope - Pierre's vault - drugs, sex and alcohol.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Quote:
I can't come because I hate the country, am in debt and no one will ever borrow me money again

Ohh, what a beautiful sig line! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven to Gerda
Quote:
I love Anna wholeheartedly more than what mouth can say and I can never play with her emotions. I have never been in love with a lady the way I am in love with Anna. She holds the key to my heart, she is my doll and I do appreciate her. I was in Benin some weeks back but it was a terrible experience that made my family cry and because of this trip to Benin I am in debt which am yet to pay and it brings embarrassment to me and my family. So going back to a country that made me pass through agony is something I can't do again. So erase this from your mind that am playing with Anna emotion. I love her and she is precious to me. I want her here so we can have our traditional court wedding and also have my parents blessings since her parents is not here. Me and my family are waiting patiently for Anna

A while later Gerda to Pierre, with Anna and Sven in cc
Quote:
Hi Pierre,

Thank you very much for again making an effort that turns out to be in vain. We will come to Pendjari, just like we agreed and there will only be 2 of us. Our guest will not be coming.

Gerda.

While chatting with a desperate Sven, Anna sent this message to pierre, with sven in cc
Quote:
Dear Pierre,

I'm sorry for bothering you with another question. I heard that it would be possible to pick up my fiancee at the Nigerian border, but is it perhaps also possible to bring me there to meet him? That way he can travel together with me to his family for our wedding and I'll return afterwards.

Best regards,
Anna

And the chat

9:22 PM
Anna: hi
Sven: How are you
Are you with Gerda?
Anna: No I'm not
Sven: How was your day
Are you there
Anna: I'm here, was doing laundry
I'm not happy
Sven: Why are you not happy
Anna: Because Gerda told me that she tried to relocate our vacation to a resort closer to you and you even rejected that, while it's not in Benin
Sven: You know what where another resort his is in Cameroon and I can't allow my enemy to go their not to talk of the chosen for me
Cameroon is one of the boko Haram country
Anna: Then come to Pendjari.
Please, I beg you
Sven: They are terrorists that attack with bombs
😒 😒 I cry on behalf of the love we share. God knows I can't come to Benin Republic. Instead of her wasting money for Cameroon she should pay for your flight down here
Anna: You can but you don't want to
Sven: Am sorry you are going through this unhappy moment but I can't be in Benin
Anna: I've seen the email from Pierre, there are no extra costs for cameroon
Sven: I swear to you I can't
Anna: You don't want to
Sven: Don't judge me that way. If not for any reason but because of you if I can I will come but I can't come to Benin
Anna: If you really wanted to you'd find a way
Sven: She is doing this because she owns the money
Anna: look who's judging now
Sven: There is no way
My friend and family tried there best by borrowing me money to get the package just to come to you but it failed now your friend have the opportunity to bring you to me but she is opting out
Anna: She's bringing me almost all the way
Sven: Why can't she complete it
Bringing you to be will make her the best and make the world appreciate her that her kind is common
But now she is still satisfying herself not you as her friend
She question my love and emotions for you. I smile because she doesn't know what she is asking. She is hurt and don't know what love his
Anna: You have no idea how much she already paid. And I have your cheque right here, but can't use it. I need you
Sven: I need you more than anything. I know you can't use the cheque, I wish you can
I told her I will return the Akure trip money to her when I cash the cheque
Anna: You don't love me enough to come to me😒
Sven: Please don't say these I love you more than what I can imagine. I just can't come to Benin
Anna: won't
Sven: ?
Won't?
Anna: there's a difference between can't and won't
Sven: Baby on Benin issue both work together
Gerda is not the one dreaming, wanting a family we are the one so please persuade her
Anna: When her mind has been made up, there's nobody that can change it
Sven: That means she didn't love you enough to see you having family
Anna: look who's judging
Sven: What question are you asking the manager. The best idea is by boarding a flight to Akure
Anna: Gerda refused that, but she did agree to pay for a driver to go to the border
Sven: Its risky for me to put you in a public transport from the border to here
Keep persuading her please. I can't come to border not to talk of risking your life. The best is Akure airport
Anna: I was hoping you could pick me up there. I'm not going to travel through nigeria alone
Sven: Please understand me
Honey I told you traveling by air is the best. When you alight from the plane from Cotonou you will be at the airport and board another coming to Akure and I will wait for you there with my dad and brother
Anna: How will I pay for that?
Sven: That's why I said you should keep persuading her so she can book the ticket for you
When you are in Akure airport let me keep the rest
Anna: She won't. When she says no, it is no
I know her good enough to be convinced of this
Sven: OK
You said she was there with you through out your divorce
Anna: yes
Sven: Baby she will be confused when she sees how moody you are
Anna: I don't like the way you are talking
Sven: I know something if truly she is a good lady with good intention towards others she will help you here
I believe in God and he will do a new thing
Just please keep persuading her don't relent
Talk to her one on one not on mail
Anna: You think I never talk to her one on one?
Why do you not even want to pick me up at the border?
What is wrong with you? Will you just leave me there?
Sven: I know you do, all am saying don't give up. Persuade her that you want to leave the resort early so you will be back early and I will continue the process of meeting you in Liverpool
Anna: so you're saying I should just go home earlier from the vacation?
How will that bring me to you?
Sven: Do you know how many hours from the border to Akure. Please browse and look at the road
Anna: ok, let me check
Sven: Baby its risky to put you in public transport but when you are in Akure port we are free because its my homeland
Bad roads
Anna: it's the same distance from you to the border as it is from the resort to the border
Sven: Did I tell you when I was going to kamba that we held there was a robbery along kogi state. You can't believe there was a bus full of police officers and they refuse to go and check out. They sat in the bus till the robbers left
You only check the hours do you check the roads
Baby I beg you in the name of God don't come to the border. Convince your friend and come by air
Anna: And I beg you to please come pick me up at the border
Sven: ☺ stubborn wifey
Anna: I'm going to bed. I'm getting a headache from this discussion and I have a very busy day tomorrow to hand over my current clients to coworkers.
Sven: I can't risk it. Am sure Gerda won't want to risk that
OK
Goodnight sweet dreams
Anna: goodnight
please reconsider

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hmm, as we already have predicted since the past few days, this little rat does not want to make any effort to meet "the love of his life".
He would like that the nice combination: woman & money to get straight to him at home. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Friday, in the morning

- Manager of the Benin Safari Resort responds to the last message (yesterday) of Miss Gerda... about the Cameroon "variant".
Quote:
Good morning Lady Gerda,

I now come back with the answer, because only late at night I managed to get in touch with my colleague in Cameroon. Of course, the change of plan was possible and I made a reservation for your group for a Rustic Villa: 3 bedrooms with King Size bed, 46 square meters living room and infinity pool. Open kitchen and barbeque, shade terrace and garden.

But I understand that the plans have not changed and that you will come to Pendjari, as it was established from the beginning. It's okay, my people will wait at Parakou airport on the night of Saturday-to-Sunday.

Best regards,
Pierre

This is the end of this attempt to move "the center of our story" into Cameroon area.
===

Half an hour later, Pierre responds also to Anna's last message... about the "border crossing" possibility.
Quote:
Lady Anna, good morning to you!

This is Africa! Here, everything is possible if the price paid is the right one! Your fiancΓ© can confirm this.

Yes, I can arrange for one of the Safari Ltd. vans to take you to your fiancΓ©. I will provide you 2 armed men as personal bodyguards, to avoid any possible unpleasant event. If you like the idea, after meeting your fiancΓ©, the van can continue straight ahead to Akure. My people will stay at a local hotel as long as you and your fiancΓ© solve your local problems. Then you can come back here together to enjoy your vacation.

If your fiancΓ© wants to welcome you and wait for you at the border, then the junction can be made in one of Nigeria's border towns: Yashikera, Kosubosu or Kwasero, depending on the route he chooses. In Kwasero, take the Highway A7, in the direction of Ogbomosho, Osogbo, Akure. It's a speed road and my drivers say it's not a big challenge for them.
It is preferable that crossing the border to be done in the early hours of the morning, because the trip to Akure takes about 7-8 hours.

You have to talk to your fiancΓ© and see what his possibilities are to reach the meeting point. Then we will schedule everything so that there will be no any delays and so your journey will be as smooth as possible.

Best regards,
Pierre

===

Theoretically, the idiot should appreciate this last option because it presents the lowest costs and the lowest risks for him. Basically, all he has to do is leave his home and reach a border town. Laughing
Our calculations show that the Akure - Yashikera route is over 400 km long and the journey takes at least 12 hours (by bus). It is obvious that Sven has to leave Akure early in the morning and he has to sleep somewhere, because his meeting with Anna will be only the next morning. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.38 - Anna to Pierre (Sven is in CC):
Quote:
Good morning Pierre,

Thank you, this sounds perfect. I'll discuss it with him and come back to you with details when he knows when he's available to come there.
I appreciate the service you provide. I'm sure our stay at your resort will be wonderful.

Best regards
Anna

Pierre to all:
Quote:
Lady Anna,

It is my duty to do everything possible so that the guests of the resort are as happy as possible!
But it is also a pleasure for me, a personal ambition to say so, because I am the kind of perfectionist man and very careful of details.

I can assure you that everything will be perfect and that you will spend an unforgettable stay!
The impressions you will be able to read in the Guest Book of our complex will confirm all of my words.

The weather forecast is extremely favorable and I can tell you that you have chosen a very good time for your trip.
I look forward to you, so you can enjoy all the pleasures that SafariPendjari Camp will give you!

Best regards,
Pierre

===
11.15 - A complete and total silence... All I can hope for is that our dear Sven is looking for money for the Akure-Yashikera route bus ticket. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope he travels, this is too good a story to just fizzle out due to a lazy lad.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sven is really an idiot, but he is not lazy. Frankly, he offered a huge variety of funny trophies, so laziness is the last of his sins.
His only big, but very big Laughing problem now is that he has no any money. It is simply broken (financially speaking) and no one trusts in him to give him money with a loan.
This "most stupid boy in his village" Laughing was forced to look for a job and go to work, which says a lot about his financial condition.

We really hope this little idiot can find other idiots willing to fund yet another "promising" trip.
Hallelujah, amen!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope so too. He's now only begging Anna to persuade Gerda to buy her a plane ticket to his doorstep.... He'll realize eventually that won't happen.

Maybe, when they are in Benin, Anna will desperately decide to have the driver bring her to the border anyway. That way he has only two options. Leave his loved woman / money stranded there or pick them up.

Silence on my emailaccounts as well since this morning and I was only on messenger for a few minutes in the morning. Real life was demanding my full attention

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow, theoretically, Anna and Gerda are on their way to Parakou... so they will not be able to answer the messages.
They will confirm that everything is OK only on Sunday morning, when they arrive at the Safari Camp. Right?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will hear nothing from Anna on Saturday. I researched flight times, and they depart from Manchester at 6:35 and they have to go there first from Liverpool, so this evening will be the last he hears from Anna until Sunday. On Sunday Anna will probably be annoyed that he refuses to come to the border and be to cranky to communicate with him much.

Sven: Goodnight sweet dreams
Anna: goodnight
please reconsider
Sven: You should
And Gerda should

Early this morning
Anna: You know I'll try but if you knew gerda like I do you'd know it's no use
Good morning
Sven: That means she is wicked and only consider herself. Maybe that's why she has broken relationship
Anna: Aren't you the one telling me not to judge?
Any idea how much she already spent to bring me to africa, even close to you
Sven: Yes but from what am seeing she is wicked
Don't say how much she has spent. What is the benefits of the money if at all we don't meet
Let her know you won't be happy there without meeting me
Am short of words
Anna: I am not allowed to talk about that but you are doing it by calling her stingy and saying she should pay
I'm letting you know I'm not happy there without meeting you
Sven: Let her know that not me
Anna: I'm letting you know
Sven: You always find a way to convince your clients in office, try and convince her too. Please
Anna: Not always
I beg you to please meet me at the border
Sven: How will I know that, so far you are there and you do what she want by sight seeing, dancing, swimming etc
Lady I can't come to Benin border. I will board two vehicles before getting there. Best is airport. I can't put you in public transport in Lagos because it's rough and unsafe
Anna: Are you not willing to do anything for us to be able to meet? I'm only asking this small thing from you
Sven: Must you always blame me. (YES Laughing ) Do you think its easy to bring you here with public transport on a tatared road where anything can happen. Who will even give me the money to come there
Do you want me to go and steal, I told you convince your friend and fly here I will pick you at Akure port

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This little idiot is trying to claim he does not understand what to do? Muhahaha, poor moron, he will soon be put in a closed corner. Laughing

Shortly, under no circumstances is it possible for the future bride to come alone to him, at Sven's house, as a cheap postal parcel!

1) Anna will be offended by this imbecile proposal!
2) Gerda will laugh and mock Sven's childish and cowardly behavior.
3) Certainly Mr. Pierre will confirm that it is a bad luck for the young family, if the man expects his wife to be brought to him.

All our efforts and plans are useless if he fails to get money to go to meet Anna... but we will certainly frustrate him at the maximum! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As has already been noted, the way to a Nigerian man’s heart is to insult his manhood. Calling him homosexual, suggesting erectile dysfunction, even questioning the size of his sausage is likely to wind him up

Then there’s the question of β€œhonour” and maturity, not to mention bravery – all of which seem to be sadly lacking in this unworthy piece of spoilt shit (sorry for the language, but nothing else seems to fit)

Is he scared to revisit Benin, because he knows the Benin male outclasses him, or does he have something else he’s not telling us about? – is he concerned he won’t be able to get an erection on meeting Anna, either because of his homosexuality or because he’s ashamed of his β€œsize” ? – or is he a spoilt little boy who can’t β€œman up” and travel to meet his future wife, preferring instead to stay at home and wait for everything to be presented to him as a child would ?

Trust me, he wouldn’t last 5 minutes in Liverpool – they’d chew him up, and spit out the bones while trying not to laugh

Not that I’m suggesting you should tell him any of that of course – heaven forbid that anyone should suggest that one of the guys that Gerda is introduced to is hung like a horse, and does a fair impression of Tarzan into the bargain – that would simply be unfair. Naturally, Gerda wishes to share β€œeverything”, including her lovers, but Anna of course declines (for now), while dreaming of that massive cock and wishing Sven would get there soon ……

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1:58 PM
Anna: I don't care about the roads, I only care about you, but you keep complaining and refusing every option we get to be together. Which makes me wonder if you want us to be together at all
Sven: You are the one refusing now
Now that there will be guards for you and a driver. They should drive you to Akure airport where I will welcome you with my family
7hrs journey
Anna: Please pick me up at the border
Sven: Why are you doing this, I told you I have no money and no one to borrow me money. You want me to travel 7hrs and come back 7hrs. Why can't they bring you to Akure port here
Please Anna don't be reluctant to me. Let them bring you to Akure since the driver know Akure
Please Anna
Anna: I can't believe that you even ask of me to make that long journey all alone.
What kind of man expects that from the woman he loves?
Sven: How are you alone. You have two armed men with a driver
Anna: Very nice
Sven: Anna so I should go and steal right
Why are you like this
Anna: Why are you like this?
Sven: I heard of whites given their man a surprise visit. But you always want me to be in danger before reaching you. I have no money to come to border, you have a van,a driver, two guards to bring you here. Yet you are not satisfy, now its you that doesn't want to see me
Anna: I don't want you in danger, but you expect me to make that long and uncomfortable journey all by myself. You don't even want to meet me halfway.
I don't even know if it is possible for them to bring me all the way to Akure. They said they'd do that after we met at the border
So if that is really what you want, for me to make that long and unpleasant journey all alone, ask Pierre if it is possilbe
Sven: Pierre is not satisfying me, he is satisfying you as his guests
Why won't it be possible so far they want to stay here so they will take you back
Where do you want me to get the transportation fee
You are not alone dearie. So are coming from Liverpool all alone and your want is to meet me during the process why are you acting as if you are taking Gerda choice
I plead with your friend to fly you down to Akure she is reluctant now you have a road transport that will take you anywhere just to satisfy you, you are also reluctant. You know I don't have any money for the traveling
Anna: And you know I don't have any as well
Sven: But you have a road transport that can do that for you did I have either money or any transport. No
It seems you are purposely hurting me because you know I don't have money
Anna: Fine, I'll ask Gerda. You know I need her to pay for this

Anna to Gerda (Sven and Pierre in cc)
Quote:
Hi Gerda,

As you can see in the messages below that I exchanged with mr. Pierre, it is possible for them to bring me to the border and even to Akure with his driver. You already agreed to pay for a driver to pick Sven up at the border, so I hope you'll allow me to go there with the driver, but I want to ask you another favor. Can you please pay the driver to go all the way to Akure? Sven doesn't want to come to the border to meet me there.

Anna

Sven: You have the chance but you don't want to utilize it
Yes I know but don't put me in the carbon copy
Anna: already did
I don't even know if I have the chance. It's all depending on the goodwill of others
Sven: I don't know what to say
Anna: why?
Sven: Because your friend is the only that can make us meet either through road or air.
Anna: I know
Sven: Pierre is just to bring you to me and they will suit themselves by hanging in an hotel till we call them we are done and ready to go back
God will see us through
Are you done handling over your clients to a co worker
Anna: Not completely
Sven: Alright dear. Be good 😘
Anna: I'm not too busy right now
Sven: OK MA
You always want me to distract you right
Hope you have eaten
Anna: You know me too well
Yes I have
Sven: Yeah baby, if I don't know you who should I know
Anna: I don't know
Sven: You ehn
Anna: What are you doing today?
Sven: My dear am home since feeling cold because the weather is some what bad today
When is your plane taking off tomorrow
Anna: Really early. We depart from Manchester
Sven: I wish you safe and healthy trip
Will you give me a call
Anna: 😒 Wish you'd be there
Sven: I wanna hear your voice
Same here baby
When we are finally together our next vacation will be to Aruba
Anna: I don't care about Aruba
Sven: Really what do you care for
Or about
Anna: you of course
Sven: I care about you also
Won't we go on a vacation when I have enough in Liverpool
We will baby and by God's grace you will be a mother by then

Gerda to Sven, Pierre and Anna
Quote:
Anna, seriously, look at what you're asking. A man that wants you to travel by road all alone through 2 unknown African countries? You're out of your mind to even consider this idea. I promised to pay for the car to the border, nothing more, and I won't permit you going alone all the way over there.
You know that here it's common that a man comes to the door of his future bride to pick her up, not the other way around. Don't let yourself be treated like a call-girl that's just coming to a man's house for a booty call, you have more self-respect than that. If he doesn't even want to meet you at the border, he's not worthy of your love and trust.

Anna: I don't know
I don't know what to think about a future for us together
Sven: Really, how
Anna: Because I don't know if and when we'll be together
Sven: Are you saying you don't know maybe there is future between us
Anna: Didn't you see Gerda's message?
Sven: You don't know if we will be together again

Sven to Gerda and Anna
Quote:
Miss Gerda. I beg you to pay for her trip by air, that I will return the money but you feel reluctant. Miss why are you like this didn't your friend told you am not working here yet I borrowed money to go kamba and Benin Republic to get the parcel sent so I will come to Liverpool but the trip was unsuccessful and with that am in debt that am not yet to pay. Mr Pierre offer to help by road again with two armed men to follow her to Akure and I will meet them at Akure airport. Miss Gerda please if I have the chance to get to the border I will gladly do just to meet the lady I want to spend the rest of my life with. Gerda put your self in our shoes and think won't we help you to achieve your dream. Pierre said its preferable to cross the border early in the morning through Oyo State and from there to Akure is 3 to 4hrs drive. I know am suppose to be the one to come pick her but am unable to come and my lady is willing to come with your help by paying. That's why she is my better half. Please Gerda bring this family together just this once and let the world applaud you. 😒

Regards,
Sven

Sven: I saw her mail and I have reply
Why is Gerda like this because we don't have money, she now decides our future
O God of Nazareth
Its not her fault
I blame myself for not having money yet that make outsider control my relationship
Anna: And how do you suggest I do that?
Offer up my body to the driver to bring me to you?
I have no money and they need to be paid for them to go further
Sven: Anna please enjoy your trip and be good in the resort. If she allows you to chat or call me when you are there please do. I will miss you
I didn't say you should offer your body
Please stay with Gerda in the resort, I think that was what she wanted but tell her 3weeks will be over soon. But it's written down
Anna: So that's it?
You don't even want to try to come over?
Sven: Come over to where? Should I slap the driver or go and steal
Anna: I DONT KNOW OK?
Sven: You know all this that I have no money and you are saying this. What about Gerda that didn't know I have no money what will she say
Alright Miss Anna friend to the almighty gerda
(he finally gets it. Gerda the bitch controls everything)
Anna: I don't have money either, yet you make it my responsibility completely. Everything offered you reject
You don't want me, just say it

Gerda to Sven
Quote:
I don't care what the world thinks, but you little boy are nothing like a man. Someone that expects his woman to travel through Africa alone instead of making the small effort of even meeting her halfway. Anna is insane to love you or even want you. You're a worthless piece of scum and don't even deserve to walk in her shadow the way you're acting now. What would your parents think if they know what you're asking of her? They would be ashamed of you.

Sven to Gerda
Quote:
Small effort by beating up the driver or by stealing. You know what Gerda don't think because you have the money today that you won't need anyone else help. 3weeks will be over soon and you will continue. You should be ashame because you have everything to make your friend happy but you refuse. I don't have much to say to you

Gerda to Sven
Quote:
Then shut your piehole if you have nothing useful to say. I don't care about money, I care about Anna, and this is not proper for a man to request this and expect this from his future wife. It's not happening. I won't allow her to go any further than the border on her own.

Sven: Don't tell me I reject offer. Offer that bring tears, offer that I should steal
Your friend have said it all
<quoted Gerda's message>
Its her choice from the on set you forget me so she will give you a man in Benin
Are you the one saying this that I don't want you? Am disappointed
Enjoy your vacation with Gerda purpose
Anna: No
She wants us to be together and she has my well-being at heart. probably more than you do
or you would make more efforts to meet me
Sven: By killing myself
Miss Anna have fun with Gerda since she care about your well-being more
Anna: you say you can't travel because the roads are bad, but you ask me to travel alone.
You say you can't travel in Africa because it's not safe, yet you ask me to travel a long way through 2 African countries

.... still ongoing

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tip: Anna wonΒ΄t have time or possibility to arrange a visa for Nigeria.
I read up a bit:

An embassy application (London!) is required for a tourist visa.

Transit visa can be obtained at Nigeria airport.
This is a requirement for a transit visa:
Confirmed ticket of connecting flight within 48hrs
Besides, they only accept credit cards at the airport upon arrival.

Anna is caught between a rock and a hard place here. What is the whining lad gonna do?

Smile

Anna is NOT going to be allowed into Nigeria. Dot end.

Edit: pretty strict, these people...thinking of half of them being fraudsters Smile

https://www.visahq.co.uk/nigeria/?js-widget-requirements-link

Last edited by Scrutinizer on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What? Anna is not worth it to him that he would sell his phone to have the money? What happened to his job? Did he say and I just missed it?

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrutinizer, thank you for that information. That can be useful... though sven does a good job of being a dick all on his own and chase any sane woman away

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, with a minimum of 5 days to process the application, along with biometrix...she is shot down. Benin may have other rules, and the girls were fast to apply (last week or so) Smile

To get her into Nigeria by some shady land transport would surely involve some serious bribing....especially with armed bodyguards. Not likely that this will succeed.
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Linoline
"...chase any sane woman away"

Indeed....and most insane women also Smile

Nice work, though I fear this might be the end of the line. The mofo canΒ΄t handle the complexity of this.
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please – not the biometrics ….. Shocked

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That won't take a very large box. Laughing

More Nigerian visa requirements.

Quote:

e
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
f
Bank Statement. Applicant's bank statement showing their full name and address as well as credit of 500 GBP or more (not overdraft). Statements must be dared within a month of the date of application.
g
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay.
h
Letter stating the purpose of the trip. A letter stating the purpose of the visit, and your complete itinerary for the duration of the stay. This must be typed, signed and addressed to the Nigeria High Commission London. Please note if you are visiting a friend you will need to submit a letter of invitation and a copy of the inviters Nigerian passport.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: You are funny. Dangerous when you have two armed men
Thanks for making me feel like the bad egg
Anna: Feels really safe as a woman to be with 2 unknown man with weapons.
God knows what they'll do when we're somewhere in the jungle
Sven: Is that not why I ask your selfish friend to pay for your flight
Can't they kill me also. They have your name in the embassy and nothing must be wrong. If they kill me who will they ask me from
Anna: I just feel like you're abandoning me 😒
Sven: You always want me through danger. I told you I don't have money yi want me to steal. I told you to convince your friend yet you are happy you are going to the resort where your friend aim is to get you both fuck by strangers
Abandon?
Really me Sven?
Anna you said that to me?
Anna: I don't want you in danger, but you have no problem putting me in danger. I don't have money and I never asked you to steal. I tried to convince my friend, but I told you many times nobody can persuade her
Sven: Enjoy your evening 😒
Anna: And her aim can be whatever she likes, I only fuck who I want to fuck and I only want to fuck with you (but in a different way than he thinks Laughing )
Sven: Nobody can persuade her because she is selfish
If you tell her you are not coming to Benin, how will she feels like
Your friend will force you because you must do what she propose
Fuck only me that will be when you are with me here and if you are not with me who will you fuck?
Anna: I can ask you the same thing
Sven: Ask me what
Anna: who will you fuck if you can't be with me
Sven: Am i the one going to resort
Anna: You're invited
But you don't want to be with me
Sven: And I said No to the invitation that selfish being sent
Your selfish friend doesn't want you with me
Please send me her picture
Gerda the call girl
Anna: Why? you want to be with her now?
Sven: Stop this
Even if am yet to have money I can't be with selfish, call girl like mabel
Please just a picture
Anna: forget it
Sven: I want to see that selfish being
Are you jealous
Anna: I am hurt
Sven: Why are you always hiding things from me I ask just a picture
You hurt me badly
Anna: same here
Sven: I don't have the right to see the picture of a lady you are traveling with
Anna: I said forget it
Sven: You refuse to snap cheque yesterday
Anna: don't refuse, not allowed, there's a difference
Sven: Sure I will forget
Not allowed
Enjoy with your forget it girl and not allowed cheque
Sven: <Sven sang a song> (will be posted later, can't get it now)
Anna: <voice message>
Sven: Lovely voice from office
Anna: I'll miss you
Sven: Miss me
Why
You don't have to
Just play safe with them in Benin so you won't get pregnant or any other things
<2 more songs>

That was mean to end a conversation with a message like that and then silence for a few hours, but he deserves it. Laughing
Meanwhile Gerda is happily playing the bitch... and yes he loves it when his masculinity is questioned.

During the chat. Sven to Gerda
Quote:
Really care about Anna or you care about your selfish attitude. Please have a lovely evening and have a safe and healthy trip tomorrow

Gerda
Quote:
Didn't I tell you to shut up when you have nothing useful to say?

Sven
Quote:
Lady this is Africa, you don't command alright get that.

Gerda (after Anna was offline)
Quote:
Fuckwad, this is England, i can do who or what I want. Get that. And I'm not taking shit from some small dicked little boy.

Sven
Quote:
That is why you don't have a crown, that is why you're been jilted. That's why you wanted to use money to buy sex because real men can't come for your smelly pussy πŸ˜‚

Sven, thank you autocorrect for making me laugh and giving me another reason to slap him.
Quote:
You are stopping Anna because of your selfish interest. You have not been married before and you don't know how marriage look like and am sure a heartless like you can ever have a man to call her own because men will always be playing you like a football after ducking the hell out of your watery vagina

Gerda
Quote:
Fucking, little boy, it's called fucking. Don't try to use the word if you don't know how to play the game.
I wanted Anna to be happy, but you have proven to be unworthy. Not even close to a real man.

Sven
Quote:
πŸ˜‚ stubborn girl. I know you want to turn a peaceful and a future aimer lady to a little brat, a little call girl like you. Am sure in your entire life you can't withstand 4 round. Ugly bitch

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fascinating public relations skill set he has. He wants Gerda to pay for Anna's ticket....and speaks to her like that. He is counting on her changing her mind and that is how he endears himself to the only person who can afford to make his dream happen.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is such a sad little prick. I fear this might be the end of the line. Too much bad language to have a chance to make this right from his side. He can never make this unsaid/repair this.

Why would Gerda even consider letting him close to herself (let alone Anna) after this outburst?

Jeez. Well played, nonetheless, thanks for a fun month or two Smile
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not going to travel anyway. I'm pretty sure of that, so why not frustrate him. And you're right, he's just a little bit too rude to the one he wants to pay for his [s]money[/s] lover to come to him

Mabel
Quote:
All men are just the same. All pathetic whining assholes only looking for sex or money. So which is it that you want so badly? You will not get it from Anna, I'll make sure of that. You use big words for an inexperienced little boy with a small dick, but your fear to come to Anna proves just that you are afraid to have sex with a real woman.

Sven
Quote:
All men are ashholes to you but you are still coming all the way from Liverpool to have sex with men also, now tell me who is the ashhole you are Gerda. Ask your friend very well I never ask her for money since am real to her because I know man shall not live by money alone. If you want real, hot sex come to Nigeria and have a taste. Love superceed money why am I explaining what love his to a dumb head like you who has no stable man in her life who doesn't know what it looks like to want to settle down. I have fucked many ladies in the past. You control your friend because you are to pay for the trip and you wanted to buy her love. Go to hell Gerda. Fuck you

Gerda
Quote:
Since am real to her? What the fuck does that mean? Were you a genie in a bottle before or what? And you never asked her for money? How about the times you gave her a hard time because you kept telling her you needed $100,- while you know about her financial situation? I was the one to console her when she was upset about that. Explain the not asking for money. You can insult me all you want, bottom line is you are bad for Anna. No self-respecting man would ever think of asking his woman to travel through 2 countries alone. He would move heaven and earth to be with the woman he loves.

Sven
Quote:
I asked her for $100 because she made me risk my life and made me be in debt. You are real because you are living in Liverpool but you are not a real friend. I ask you to pay for her flight trip yet you shake that you big head and say no, I have see and hear reasonable white giving their man a surprise visit and wed before going back. You wanted to turn Anna to a bitch like you. Am done talking to you. All I know is true love wins safe trip to Benin Republic tomorrow dear Gerda

Gerda
Quote:
What about the "since I'm real to her".. what is that about?
And SHE made you risk your life? Don't make me laugh. She told me what happened and you didn't even tell her what was going on, so how on earth can you blame her for it?
I have seen many respectable black man, but you're definitely not one of them. So no, I'm not paying for a flight trip, because if you're not man enough to come halfway to Anna you're not even worthy to be called a man at all.

Sven
Quote:
Eeyah all I wanted was to surprise her with the parcel that was why I borrowed money from my friend. To you am not a real man? Thank you for the compliment. Hold your money Gerda πŸ‘‹

Gerda
Quote:
You're the one starting to say vague things like that. But I'll ask Anna about it, I'm sure she can explain.

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a sad little fart he is. Yes, let him suffer. Let Anna - graphically - describe the joy of life she will experience while in Benin Smile - there are enough interracial pics on the net to make him suffer and whine over his loss Smile
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: In all sunshine when he is gone that mean you quit?
OK
πŸ‘‹ πŸ‘‹ Miss Anna Verbeek
9:46 PM
Anna: Meaning you're out of reach
Sven: Out reach what
Anna: you are
out of reach to me
Sven: I still don't get your point
Anna: you asked what it means
I just told yo
I'm sad because you're out of reach. Like the sun is gone from my life
Sven: Meaning we can't be together again
Anna: It's up to you
Sven: OK now I know you do not love me
Anna: hmm. clearly you don't read
Sven: You and your friend are doing this because I have no money
Anna: of course
Sven: Thank you for telling me
Anna: Thank you for blaming me again
I just told you that I feel sad, like the sun has gone out of my life because you are out of reach for me
Sven: OK madam
If you feel the sun has go away its seems you are saying we parted ways already
Anna: Did I say that?
Sven: Am not saying you said that
From the on set of this relationship I told you I don't like third party
But you do explain everything that happened between us to your friend
Anna: No I didn't
Not everything
Sven: Really tell me what else you didn't tell her
Anna: waiting for the magic word
Sven: Magic word?
Anna: the one that makes a demand into a question
Sven: Am demanding again right?
You still look into demand and ask things
I give up on the question
Everything is your choice now
Anna: Really tell me what else you didn't tell her
tell me please
or ad a ??
makes it a little less demanding
Sven: Done with that
Anna: good
Sven: I appreciate your third party
Anna: who?
You can't tell me that you haven't spoken about me to your family or friends
Sven: Friends
Only to my family not friends
I don't tell friends what am doing except they see the out come
Anna: And you know I can't talk to my family much because they are far
So I have only Gerda to talk to
Sven: That's why you download all our doing and discussion to your friend
Its good
Anna: download? what are you talking about?
Sven: Have you pack your luggage
Anna: What download are you talking about?
Sven: Did you finish transferring your clients to co worker
Anna: What download are you talking about?
Sven: All our activities
My download mean saying
The way I didn't tell you when I was traveling, the way I ask $100 etc
Anna: Yes, I spoke to her about that
Sven: But you didn't tell her I told you I wanted to collect the parcel so I can surprise you
Very funny
Anyway I love that.
Yes I told her that, but when I was upset about the lies I have discussed that with her
Anna: But I never told her how we met
Sven: Funny
Anna: why?
Sven: When did you discuss that with her
Anna: I didn't, I just told you
Sven: Not about how we met but about me surprising with the parcel
You really want me to tell people that we met based on lies?
Anna: Did you tell your family that you wanted to scam me but we fell in love instead?
Sven: Funny
Am asking you about me surprising you with the parcel
Anna: Why all these questions suddenly?
Sven: <What about the "since I'm real to her".. what is that about?
And SHE made you risk your life? Don't make me laugh. She told me what happened and you didn't even tell her what was going on, so how on earth can you blame her for it?
I have seen many respectable black man, but you're definitely not one of them. So no, I'm not paying for a flight trip, because if you're not man enough to come halfway to Anna you're not even worthy to be called a man at all>
Sven: I thought you told her how we met
<Eeyah all I wanted was to surprise her with the parcel that was why I borrowed money from my friend. To you am not a real man? Thank you for the compliment. Hold your money Gerda πŸ‘‹ >
<You're the one starting to say vague things like that. But I'll ask Anna about it, I'm sure she can explain.>
Sven: Show
Anna: No I didn't
I told her you found me on facebook and we fell in love, that's it
Sven: Don't ask her anything
what do you mean?
Sven: Mean?
She will ask you herself maybe I told you that I wanted to surprise you with the parcel that was why I didn't tell you when I was heading to kamba and Benin
Anna: what will she ask me?
Sven: <You're the one starting to say vague things like that. But I'll ask Anna about it, I'm sure she can explain.>
Sven: About the parcel surprise
Anna: she's mentioning something
Did you say "since I'm real to her"?
Sven: Yes but she didn't know about that. I said that because I thought you told her
She think real love
Anna: So now she'll ask me about it tomorrow
Sven: She may ask you about the parcel surprise but not the since am real
Anna: knowing her, I think she will
Sven: <Eeyah all I wanted was to surprise her with the parcel that was why I borrowed money from my friend. To you am not a real man? Thank you for the compliment. Hold your money Gerda πŸ‘‹ >
Anna: and what do you want me to tell her?
Sven: That's what she wants to know
But I told you I wanted to surprise you that was why I didn't tell you am traveling
Please delete any chat that we both mentioned scam tonight
Anna: If she asks why you said "Since I'm real to her", what can I tell her?
Sven: Just tell her my love was not that strong before thinking you were fake but later on I became real and love you endlessly
Please delete all our chats from 22:07
Anna: before I was fake?
Sven: She might consider the flight trip to akure
Anna: so you want me to lie?
Sven: Anna understand me
Lie
No
Do you want to tell her I wanted to scam before we fell in love
If you think that will help and make her pay for the trip you are free to tell her I was fake before am real
Please just delete the chat
Anna: I don't want to lie, but I also don't want to tell her this
Sven: How many hours from Liverpool to Manchester
Then stop her from talking about it
Since am real mean since am really in love with you
That's all
Anna: Then you try to explain that to her, so I don't have to lie
Sven: Explain what
She didn't ask for that she only said she will ask you about the surprise
If she ask you tell her you don't know what I meant maybe she should ask me. Are you OK with that
Anna: Ok. I'll try
But it won't change a thing
Sven: Do you want us to meet
Anna: You still don't want us to be together next week
Sven: Just tell her to ask me if she finally ask you
How
Anna: you want me to say it again?
Sven: What I don't get you
Anna: you don't want to make an effort to come to the border, so we can't meet
Sven: You ask me that I don't want us to meet next week and I said how
Lady Anna I don't have money to come to border but I will be in Akure airport with my dad and brother
How many hours from Liverpool to Manchester
Anna: And I don't have money to come to Akure airport
but I will be in Penjari
Sven: OK
Stay safe
Anna: see you're not even trying
Sven: Trying to steal or beat the driver
Anna: I never said you should do that
Sven: Then tell me how I will get to border
Anna: tell me how I will get to akure?
Sven: You have a selfish friend whom you can convince about where your happiness his
To pay your flight
Anna: Did you try to convince anybody to help you come to the border?
Sven: Convince those I owe money or who
Anna: you want me to ask gerda, who already paid so much for me, yet you don't want to try the same thing
Sven: Anna Verbeek I wish you a safe trip and all the best in your 3weeks vacation with your friend who says men are assholes and traveling miles for men to have sex with you both
Did you owe Gerda money
Are my friends working here yet they struggle and gather money for me just to be with you twice
Anna you need to rest now you have a long journey trip tomorrow
Anna: ok
Sounds like she's having some fun planned
Sven: πŸ˜‚ tomorrow you will be Benin wife
Who
Anna: gerda
Sven: What fun will she plan than getting you both sex up by Benin guys
Sweet dreams lady Anna
Anna: enjoy your weekend
SVen: Will you chat be up be you go or till Sunday
You too
Have fun and be careful please
Anna: careful for what?
Sven: Am in church I will also pray for your safe trip
Sex
Anna: Then you'd better pray for me to have fun and forget about everything just for a few weeks

And after that I quickly logged off. Hope he'll be at least a bit worried.

For who's interested, the tracks of Sven singing this afternoon
Voicerecord 1
Voicerecord 2
Voicerecord 3

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gerda wrote:
All men are just the same. All pathetic whining assholes only looking for sex or money. So which is it that you want so badly?

As a whining asshole myself, I've always found a combination of the two most acceptable. In fact with my looks I need the latter to achieve the former. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic