SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

"The nephew" Austin sent another message to my captain:
Quote:
Captain good afternoon sir,

Well it's been a while since I heard from you, I hope all is going well with you as planned. I just thought of getting in touch with so just you know that I'm still very much eager to get things done and have my entering visa into the states.

I wish to inform you captain that hopefully next week, I will be providing all details as requested for my admission process into the Naval war college. Also I would like to know when precisely your travel agent will be contacting me for the details he needs to secure my 10year entering visa into states. Are we going to have the conversation via email??

Also captain, I'm aware that by next week, you won't be replying much earlier due to the mission you have with the Air force concerning the civil operations or so.

I await your response.

Justice and honour

Austin

Brooke "The Lawyer" has not written anything for over a week, but his nephew is very active and seems to be interested in the US visa. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad Victoria a note that he is excited for his nephew joining the navy, but never mentioned the lawyer not receiving his fee. Strange focus for this lad.

He just coughed up a new pig, this one for a real estate firm in Arizona. I didn't know that lawyers used real estate companies to deposit their retainers!

A couple of clients have been complaining he never writes back. So they have written to the banker to ask for a new lawyer. She wrote to Brooke and asked him to come up with a new character so they can start fresh and collect money. Hopefully he will play along. He cannot use the same pigs for a different lawyer....

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

In my message tomorrow, "the captain" will give up the poor services of this unprofessional lawyer Laughing ... but I will continue to assist his nephew in his admission to the Naval College and in obtaining the US visa. I hope to get the idiot's real identity. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't contacted me yet apologizing for the delays, even though I know he got my complaint; I'm going to bug him again and hopefully he will give me more to work with. How unprofessional indeed.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is still communicating with Jennifer despite the many (and well deserved) slaps she has given him over the past week. He tried to get her to send the retainer to Victoria's account, but Jen informed him that she could not do so because she must pay his law firm directly in order for the fee to be tax deductible. So, he actually dug up some Canadian bacon! Although, he didn't list a name on the account, just a number. No doubt, this will cause problems. I will report it to a mod, and hopefully they can still report it without a name.

Quote:
Thank you for your prompt response. I really want to appreciate your kind mode of understanding. As promised, below is my account details as requested for the transfer.

Royal Bank
103 Main St.Sackville NB
Canada E4L 4B1
XXXXXXXXXXX1669

Therefore madam, as always do well to attach a copy of the payment slip to me after the transfer has been made. There's something you have not provided to me as of late; and that is your receiving bank account details as to where you want the compensation amount to be remitted into.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI... The address he claims belongs to his law firm (on his invoice), 1841 Argyle Street, Halifax, NS, Canada, is actually the Halifax town hall. I'm sure he'll be thrilled when Jennifer finally gets fed up with all of the failed bank transfers and just mails him a check to that address. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just keeps creating extra work for himself with Howard.
Howard is an extremely meticulous person and if the paperwork isn't right he won't pay.
I haven't checked the mail yet this morning, but if its right his secretary will "make" the payment. If it isn't, well, it will be rescheduled in the next available window.

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent the same Canadian bacon to me just now for one of my characters but added the name of Barrister B**** S. Walton. I will let the name change slide for now until the transfer goes awry. Then the questions start again.

3 of my characters are asking for or are about to ask for a new lawyer. Other involved are about to do so too. This will negate any pigs offered up so far since a different lawyer would have his own accounts!

He asked Victoria for an address and she gave him the city hall. I was hoping someone would start to question this! It just must cause the trust in this lawyer to erode even faster, requiring a new lawyer to take over. Fingers crossed!

The lad is excited because two payments are here!

Quote:
Jennifer was able to make the transfer today, but she stated that it would take up to 5 banking days for the transfer to go through as she set me up as a new recipient. Is that true?? ( I hate to tell him but it might be 500 days at this rate...) Because she refused to make use of the account she provided, so that I provided her with a colleague of mine Canadian account??

Also I was able to convince Osborne in making payment, he couldn't do it today, so he promised that by tomorrow, he will make the transfer as planned. (Since I'm Osborne, I can assure you tomorrow never comes......)
Meanwhile, were you able to nudge the captain regarding my nephew and his mail to him?? He's been bothering me concerning the captain's response to him. So please try and get in touch with him once more.

I still don't understand what his obsession with the navy is and his lack of interest in pushing the captain to pay. It's weird.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent Howard 3 different partial accounts. Nothing that I can see can be reported, but he sure has messed up this particular payment. Too bad that led to a few days of confusion and even further delayed his payment.
May have to ask for a new lawyer as well... after I finally get a piggie out of this one.

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Low hanging fruit here, but I have to take it..
His extreme interest in the Navy may just be his strong desire for men of the sea....(if you know what I mean).

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Very Happy

Tuesday - 07.25 - My captain Anondo wrote to "the nephew" Austin:
Quote:
Austin,

I do not have time to make "saloon" conversations, so I prefer you to be concise in your messages.

Frankly, I'm beginning to be disturbed by your uncle's unreliability and his weakly professionalism. I hope you're not like him!

It's been more than 9 days since I asked him to send me some very important papers, and he did not say anything.

Such behavior is intolerable, especially as it is about a huge amount of money.

I decided to stop working with him and I have already written a message to this effect to the Canadian banker who is involved in this business.

As far as you are concerned, we will discuss specifically when I will be in possession of the requested materials.

For admission to the Naval College: National ID card + CV + "Letter of Thanks" to the Naval Forces + that video file (with you reading your CV and that Letter of Thanks).

For obtain the US Visa: Valid Passport + Criminal Records.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

07.58 - The poor "uncle" Brooke is sick... no surprise for me. Laughing
- The "nephew" Austin is still determined to obtain the American visa and to attend the courses at the War Naval College. Laughing
Quote:
Captain Sir,

I clearly understood your mail.

First of all I want to thank you specifically for having replied to my mail coupled with the fact that you're on a patrol.

As regards to my uncle in question, actually you won't blame him because his doctor called my father and informed him that Uncle Brooke was diagnosed with Diabetes. So sad that the business you had with my uncle, but I can assure you that my uncle will never leave your response unattended because he's a very consistent and hardworking man.

Therefore on behalf of my uncle, I sincerely apologize for his inability to respond to your mail. Further captain, I should be getting all necessary documents as required for my admission this weekend captain. So I seek for one more indulgence that you be patient with me until the end of this week to get back to you.

Finally captain, how long will it take for the Dean to approve my documents for the admission process?? Also is it immediately I provide my international passport and criminal record, that is when your travel agent will contact me??

I seek your response to my questions therein. Once again accept my apologies sir.

Justice and honour!

Austin

My captain:
Quote:
Austin,

I thought I was pretty explicit in previous messages. I do not like to talk too much.

The Dean will accept your enrollment for the College courses 2019-2020, provided (obviously) that all your documents are complete and correct.

I've been talking to him two weeks ago and his secretary is waiting for your papers.

Regarding obtaining the US visa, I need the passport and criminal record to send it to the travel agent who will handle your issue. He will immediately contact you for the rest of the bureaucratic formalities.

As long as you have not sent anything, I'm put in a slightly embarrassing posture. Please hurry with all these documentation.

As for your uncle, let's be serious! Diabetes is a modern, treatable disease that does not require hospitalization.

The excuses are ridiculous and they make me laugh. I closed the subject.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Elizabeth character gave the bank receipt to her nephew for scanning and he wanted to see the Barrister's ID before he sent the scan. Here is what the lad sent.
http://s1103.photobucket.com/user/pete515/media/brookesid.jpg.html

It is so crap it is hardly worth watermarking it as a FAKE.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks legitimate to me! Why would you even question the lad?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The nephew to my captain... A completely useless message:
Quote:
Thank you sir I'll get in touch with you with the documents ASAP. My sister appreciates all your efforts too.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has ignored my Penfold character, but he loves orphans!

Pastor B of the orphanage contacted him about the $50k and asked him if he loves orphans. He sent a generic response along with his fee schedule. Pastor B demanded his fees be lowered from $5k to $1,850. The lad agrees

Quote:
Sir,

Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks.

Sorry if i was vague on my response to you. As regards to your question, of course I do like orphans.

Actually, I see them as gift from God that were rejected, not all were actually. But the few which were rejected do strikes my heart and I wonder why were they even sent to the universe.

Further, after going through your mail, I did realise that not only did you make yourself the sole owner of the compensation amount, you included the orphans as well sir. I'm very pleased by your actions; and due to that fact, I decided to succumb nevermind the fact that the sum ($1,850), isn't my actual cost for my retainer. So to show my own act of charity, I've decided to accept that fee.

Be informed that the sum total will only be remitted ONCE and after which I shall commence fully with your case file currently at my chamber's desk. Please I seek your pardon only till the end of today for me to get back to you with the account details of my chamber's financial secretary as to where the retainer will be remitted into alongside the bill for charges.

I am working persistently to make sure that I conclude with this compensation filing in due time. I hope the rate change of my service is appropriate and adequate for you and the orphanage home which you govern.

Finally sir, I shall be waiting to hear back from you on how you want to receive your compensation amount, and also the account to which it will be remitted to as well. Also I will get back to you with the exact details of my chamber's financial secretary's account as to where the retainer fee will be remitted into alongside the bill for charges (Invoice).

I shall get back to you.

Stay tuned!

Yes, he really did write "stay tuned." I'm guessing by the time we get done with him his opinion of orphans will change.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is growing frustrated with the lack of cooperation from his victims. He wrote to Victoria

Madam,

I'll look into your suggestion and get back to you. But have you been able to bring up more clients?? You know we can't depend on this clients that we have at hand.

I'm just suggesting that you get more clients that are wealthy enough (I suppose). So please try as much as you can to get what as requested.

Please can you as well nudge on Howard Van Natter, he's taking time to reply.

Regards

So he is looking for greener pastures......and the orphans might just be able to provide some untapped resources for the lad. I'll be interested to see if he takes Victoria along for the ride or whether he will try to keep this a secret from her.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wants greener pastures, the orphanage can certainly provide those. If people recall the Humphere bait from a few years ago, these greener pastures may involve some Satanism, court testimony, and goat sex.

Also, as an FYI the name of the orphanage when Googled does trace back here, so if we haven't already given the lad the name of the orphanage giving a different name could be a good idea. This lad has Googled before, so we don't want to end the fun before it even begins.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wrote a rather long note for him. His theory seems to be rich people like to spend money and don't ask questions.

Quote:
In my experience concerning your theory, the rich will be more concerned about the prize to be won and they won't bother about the Billings because they would likely want to show off how wealthy they are. So take for example we get a tycoon who owns a casino in Las Vegas, and I as the "lawyer" gives him my retainer fee breakdown, then inform him that "I try to make my fees charged to my clients very convenient and cheap for them to remit", he would find it very insultive because he would never think that such a lawyer will give him a bill that he can provide in multiple folds.

So he will want the lawyer to provide the fee for the rich you see and not for peasant. More so, I really appreciate the fact that you'll be working on getting more for us to skim. For now, I can only calculate $6,000 from two clients (i.e Jennifer Harris and Howard Van Natter). Dennis Osborne is yet to get back to me; but if I may ask, since you received the $4,700 from Harris, was her bank name mentioned?? Because the online transfer she made has taken longer than expected. (Funny how that didn't get processed.....)

I believe Sam would find it intriguing to get involved in handling Sarah and Emma, but are we still going to split the income when he successfully skim them off?? (Sam is a friend of Victoria's who does local small time contracting scams. The lad wants him to play the new lawyer in this bait, but Sam is too busy. Basically, the lad doesn't want to work on some more difficult clients).

I'll keep you updated as things develop.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir I do not believe we can do business together. You obviously hate orphans, due to your comment of wondering why they were ever sent to the universe. Our orphans are good kind children in need of love and guidance, not losers rejected by God as you claim. Your comment got my dander up. Good day to you sir.

Quote:
Sir,

One thing about understanding and comprehension is analysing the content of the sentences made in the message or mail as the case maybe; and that was what you failed to do in my mail to you.

When I said "why were they sent to the universe" I actually meant why were they sent to the universe to suffer in such condition. Also rejected in their cases has different purposes; it might be their earthly parents never expected them and they were sent there OR maybe their parents doesn't exist on the surface of the earth anymore.

If I'd never love the orphans or have any sympathy or atom of love and affection for them, I wouldn't have agreed to deduce my initial agreed fee. If it were some lawyers, they would be hell bent on receiving their initial cost. They would not work with you rather than accepting my deduced amount but because of the discussion that I and the banker had before you contacted me, that was why I took it upon on myself to make that this compensation of yours yet to be released is being attended too with all legal aids that is requires.

Therefore, if you feel that you can't continue business with me, I won't stop you because it's your decision and I can't influence your decision. The only thing I can render to you, is to help you legally in cases you cannot handle. I will inform the banker about this development and notify her that you're no longer interested with me handling the claim on your behalf, so that I can place a hault on it now that we've not begin action legally to attain the requirements.

Quote:
Sir

Thank you for your explanation. I understand now but please never ever again refer to one of our orphans as a mistake. I believe we can proceed provided you are willing to follow the orphanage rules of engagement.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still nothing on my side (US Navy captain Anondo)... we will see in the next days if "the nephew" will sent some trophies.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir,

Like I said in my mail of today, all we need is appropriate understanding for us to achieve success. But you will have to be patient with me until the end of today to get back to you with the account details as to where you will remit my retainer fee.

Also I would like to know how you would want to receive the compensation amount; would like to receive it via Bank wire transfer or cheque deposit.

Finally, what are the orphanage rule of engagement that I must have to adhere too??

I anticipate your response and hope to proceed further

Quote:
Dear Barrister

Thank you for your response and I look forward to working with you in obtaining the money for the orphanage. Our orphans are all beautiful children who for one reason or another have yet to be adopted. They love riding on one of the 200 horses the orphanage owns and doing typical children things. Our musical theater department is state of the art and I dare say we put on musicals that are Broadway caliber. What the children love above all else though is their story time. The orphanage pays to have people come in and read stories to the orphans. Some volunteer their time but the majority are paid depending on the number of pages they read. This is where we currently have a problem.

Last month we had an issue with a Fraudstar who stole money from the orphanage. He had promised to read and we paid him in advance, which is against our rules, but he ended up stealing $50,000 USD from us and not providing a reading. He also stole money we paid for a loan to renovate our Orphanage Musical Theater. It is quite the scandal here. Sister Mary was the nun who approved the payment, and she is heartbroken about the whole affair. As a result of this theft we have instituted a new policy where potential vendors (of which you are one) are required to read to the orphans prior to any payment being approved. You can do this in person or via a video you make and send in. I would encourage you to visit the orphanage and read to the orphans in person, but the choice is yours. I hope you understand our policy and are willing to abide by our rules.

If this is acceptable to you kindly let me know when you will be arriving at the orphanage to provide your reading and what book you plan to read. I would suggest a book appropriate for the younger orphans. If you do not have a book in mind I can certainly ask Sister Mary for a suggestion. I look forward to receiving your reply.

Let's see if he will read.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is sniffing at the orphanage bait! He sent Victoria the following. His attempts to delegate playing a lawyer to others has failed, so now he must do it. He hates clients asking too many questions! Sam, Victoria's imaginary friend, is too busy at present.

Victoria asked him about an email she rec'd about a consignment package needing upfront delivery fees. I was curious how he would react and was surprised to find he baits them a bit!

Best of all, the orphanage concept has caught his attention! Hoping the hook can be set hard on this lad!

Quote:
Madam,

Your mail is well acknowledged with thanks and regards.

Hence Sam has no interest on the proposal yet, then I guess I will look for a more reputable lawyer name to write them up to know if they can still show interest.

Regards to the mail you received, yes i do receive such ridiculous amount of mail. Although I did play with some of them by frustrating their efforts, but still the format look so dumb and stupid. I'm sure you're smart enough to detect that in less time.

I'll be waiting for updated regarding new clients on board. The orphanage president has agreed to work with me but for a lesser fee you see, but I'll update you more on that soon.

Regards

He just sent this to a client who almost sent money until he realised the name of the law firm does not match the account holder.

Quote:
Sir,

Now I understand what you're trying to pass through. Actually the name on the account is my other Name (Stan Walton), the only mistake I made while opening the account was not adding my last name (Brooke) to it.

Also I opened that account in a state in Canada (Toronto) before relocating to Halifax. Halifax is my chamber's office, but Toronto is my state. So you have nothing to worry about concerning sending the Money sir.

Yours in service

Barrister Brooke S.Walton

If one were to dissect this message one would find that if Brooke is his last name, it should read Stan Walton Brooke, not Brooke Stan Walton. So he has strike one.
Strike two is he says he opened the account in Toronto, but the account he gave me is a couple provinces away in New Brunswick.
Strike three is that Toronto is not a state, it is a city. A city in a province, not in a state. His command of geography is sad.

So......now to deal with this without educating this idiot.

Last edited by sparky905 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howard is responding yesterday and today. RL created issues earlier in the week.
He still has not provided my piggy. Once he does, he'll get his blurry payment slip.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor lad! A few days he wrote all excited he had collected his first fee from this scam and instead of splitting it with Victoria, he spent it on his "cabin". He offered to make it up later......ya sure.
Now he finds the funds were not actually deposited and he is upset. Upset enough to go back to earlier clients as a new lawyer who can hopefully work some payments from hesitant clients.

So......a new lawyer Andrew Whittingham is born.

Quote:
Madam,

I guess we have very minute problem with an old client of ours (ms.elizabeth). The fee that I thought was in my account was actually called back due to some misunderstanding that took place concerning her nephew sending the copy of the payment slip to me.

So he was forced to call the back! Hence I have no fee in my account; so for now, we have not yet received any payment due to this misunderstanding and my cabin remains unfinished. I'm sure she must have gotten in touch with you concerning getting her a new lawyer.

Therefore, I need you to come up with a suitable name which I will use as a new lawyer then I will create the email address for both Elizabeth, Emma and Sarah as well. I believe you can work on that.

I will keep you updated as things unfold.

Regards

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babbling Brooks really screwed it up with that dodgy looking ID card he sent to Elizabeths nephew. Poor Elizabeth was so upset that her nephew had forced her to recall the money she had already sent and I don’t think the lad was too happy either.

However she told the Brooke’s that she would contact Victoria to see what would happen now. It seems that the lad wants another bash at Elizabeth coming from a different lawyer. Quite happy to see if Elizabeth can do better next time around, he obviously still believes in her as a potential victim.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic