SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe because he needs urgent money and the loan-sharks are still behind him? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't he know that a marriage is a potentially expensive event without any quick profit?

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think by now he realized that trying to marry Emma doesn't come cheap

Cherno
Quote:
I really love you Emma

Emma
Quote:
I don't believe you. If you really loved me you wouldn't ignore me for such a long time.

ETA

Cherno
Quote:
Am sorry. But I did that before because we couldn't understand each other.

Emma
Quote:
I could understand you perfectly. You didn't want to be with me anymore. You abandoned me. It was very clear to me.

Cherno:
Quote:
Am sorry

Quote:
Am still here for you Emma. To have children together

Quote:
No matter what happened between us I have the hope that one day we'll meet. Don't worry may you have a nice life and peace of mind. Thank you

Emma:
Quote:
What does your sorry mean? Did anything change? Do you want to make effort to be with me or are you still there doing nothing at all to come to England? Sorry is just a word. Without actions it doesn't mean a thing.

ETA (again)
Cherno
Quote:
Of course am always there an ready to be with you. But unless when you help me. Am still here suffering like the way you left me or even worse in conditions.

Emma:
Quote:
I didn't leave you. You left me. You abandoned me more than once. I have helped you, but you refused. If you're truly sorry you'll show it to me properly

Cherno
Quote:
How can I show it you Emma.

Emma:
Quote:
You can say it to me personally in a video and show me that you mean it

This will either give me cursing, begging or another video. I guess option one is most likely

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno
Quote:
To be honest emma the phone am having now can't take pictures neither to make videos. Please let's forget about everything and focused if really you want to help me

Emma
Quote:
I will do nothing if you don't properly show me that you are sorry about your behavior

Cherno
Quote:
Okay thank you Emma. Am sorry

Emma
Quote:
I still don't see nothing

Cherno
Quote:
Am sorry I can't do it Emma.

Emma
Quote:
Then what is it that you expect from me?

Cherno
Quote:
Nothing. Emma okay goodbye

Emma
Quote:
You're doing it again. Abandoning me just like that. Tell me Cherno, why did you even contact me again?

Cherno
Quote:
Because I need you.

Emma
Quote:
And I need a proper apology to be sure of that. I don't want to waste my time any more if you are not serious about us. So make a video with a proper apology so that I can believe you.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He still hopes to take some easy money from you. That's all.
Ask him if he was in Dakar, to get the money from the hotel manager. I'm sure it will be a great pleasure for him to enjoy this wonderful memory. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were Emma, I would tell the video is needed not as a proper apology but as a proof that no impostor tries to defraud her, because there are a lot of Chernos writing her and telling similar things, and there is no way to determine which one is real.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jan 10 Emma
Quote:
I can see you abandon me just as easily as before.
Please tell me Cherno, did you make arrangements with Mike yet?

Jan 13 Emma (it was worth a shot, but not working)
Quote:
I get emails from other email addresses with the name Cherno in the last few days. Do you have any idea what's going on?

Jan 21 Mike to Cherno (since it has been quiet for a while already)
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

It's been a long time now and the money is still waiting for you in my safe. Are you planning to pick it up any time soon?
Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

Jan 22 Cherno came crawling back
Quote:
May God bring you to Gambia emma. I cry I can't stop crying.

Emma
Quote:
If you want to be with me you know what to do. I left the money in the hotel in Dakar. All you have to do is contact Mike to make arrangements to pick it up. As far as I know it is still there.

Cherno
Quote:
Am okay with that money. We will meet one day.

Emma
Quote:
If you don't take action now to get to me I will find another man that is willing to what is needed to be with me instead of lie to me

Cherno
Quote:
Thank you emma

Jan 26 Cherno
Quote:
Hello

Emma
Quote:
What is it that you want to say?

Cherno
Quote:
I love you so much Emma

Emma
Quote:
I know, and I love you too, but how can we ever get married if you refuse to come to England. I will not wait forever

Cherno
Quote:
I will be very grateful if you come to Banjul.

Emma
Quote:
I am not traveling to Africa again. Only when you are here and we can go together

Jan 27 Cherno
Quote:
Really! But hadn't been you are here everything is okay.

Quote:
Emma please come even you don't come with no money is okay just come I want to see you.

Emma
Quote:
Then come to England

Cherno
Quote:
Really. You are very ignorant

Quote:
May God guide you one day you will regret what you are doing to me just keep on following satan footsteps.

Emma
Quote:
Because I don't want to travel to Gambia? Where I have been abducted, abused, where you refused to meet me at the border? Is it so strange now that I don't want to go there again? It's your turn now. I made it possible for you to come to England. I left so much money for you and you refuse to come to me. That says more about the one you are following.

Finally Cherno contacted Emma on messenger
WED 10:19 AM
<cherno is waving at you>
WED 1:40 PM
<Emma waved back>
WED 7:05 PM
Cherno: How are you
Please don't leave me alone
WED 10:15 PM
Emma: Why do you keep contacting me if you don't want to come to england?
Cherno: Because I love you so much
Emma: so much that you abandoned me in basse and left me in karang?
Cherno: You abdone me without taking my sincere advice
Emma: I never abandoned you. I have even waited for you longer before going back to england but you refused to come meet me
Cherno: Because I don't want to take my sincere advice how can we meet together
Because you don't want to take my sincere advice how can we meet together
Emma: you want me to come to banjul. I will not do it. Who says you won't leave me there again?
Cherno: Can I please have your whatsapp number
For easy chatting
Emma: I don't have whatsapp
Cherno: Haha really
Emma: you know that already
Cherno: Send me your voice
Emma: no
Cherno: You can fool me but you cannot fool God I don't want to marry you Emma. I don't need your money.
Emma: I know that for months now. It was obvious that day when you made me come to Karang and promised me you were there but weren't
Cherno: I've never felt more deceived in my whole life
Then is better you help your mutual friend. Ala
The world is a circle. One day you will under my arms.
I will get you one day.
How long it is.
Emma: What about Ala?
Cherno: Ask your self
Emma: I've been talking to him a few times, he asked what is between you and me. I told him that we were supposed to get married but that you refused to talk to me. He told me he's in Mauretania finding a job, wanting to go home. That's it
Cherno: He is lying we are all from the same town basse kabakama
I knew him very well and his parents just like he do.
Emma: he told me he's from gambia but in mauretania now sins a few months
Cherno: Okay may be
Emma: so why are you angry about that?
Cherno: Am not angry am always a happy man
Emma: You could've fooled me
Cherno: For what
Send me your picture I really miss you
Emma: I'm going to bed. Figure out what you want please (And I went ignoring him)
Cherno: Your picture and a kiss
Am waiting
I need you in the Gambia Banjul. Even just a one day
If you are truthful
I need your phone number
Or whatsapp number
Finally I want to see you in the Gambia

Today 2:31 PM
Emma: You have a lot of demands, but you seem to forget that you were the one to abandon me. Why would I do this for you
And I told you, I don't have whatsapp. You know I only have a phone from the company and can't make private calls with it. Why would I send you a kiss after how you treated me and why would I send you a picture? I've sent enough pictures to you. Even when I was in Gambia and Senegal. It's never enough with you

If you weren't convinced yet why scammers are dangerous, here's a show. He's finally showing his true colors. He only tried to get Emma to Gambia for one reason after he failed to get her money, and the reason is not pretty.
5:53 PM
Cherno: You will one day do it without your intention. One day I will grib you with my hands together then you regret why you were created.
I will tortured you to death trust me.

Emma: And finally your true identity shows.
you're from satan himself
a demon
Cherno: If you think you have escaped from me you are joking.
Emma: I'm very serious. but you're still far away
Cherno: Serious about what
I swear one day I will grib you trust me Emma
Emma: ok
good luck with that
Cherno: Ameen

The friend, not much interesting chat, I think he's an ITP so I ignore him most of the time.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Just when I was beginning to warm to Cherno he goes and acts like that.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's always been a nasty tempered little rat. It doesn't really surprise me to read his vengeful threats of torture and death.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
... If you weren't convinced yet why scammers are dangerous, here's a show. He's finally showing his true colors. He only tried to get Emma to Gambia for one reason after he failed to get her money, and the reason is not pretty.
5:53 PM
Cherno: You will one day do it without your intention. One day I will grib you with my hands together then you regret why you were created.
I will tortured you to death trust me.

Emma: And finally your true identity shows.
you're from satan himself
a demon
Cherno: If you think you have escaped from me you are joking.
Emma: I'm very serious. but you're still far away
Cherno: Serious about what
I swear one day I will grib you trust me Emma
good luck with that
Cherno: Ameen...

Our little idiot trying to be a dangerous man?
I think the loan-sharks from his village have made Cherno's life very, but very hard in the last few months.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear thedevguy's BNI likes little punks like this...

J/S

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The rat keeps showing up. He contacted me over email, just the same like before. His facebook profile changed to a woman and got nuked within a day. He got a new one and contacted Emma again last week. I wasn't in the mood to respond him yet. He was only begging Emma to come to Gambia

MON 11:26 PM
<missed call>
<missed call> (that was annoying, it interrupts my other chats)
Cherno: I love you so much
Emma: stop that
Cherno: What
Please help me
Emma: calling me. It's annoying
Cherno:Am sorry
But not seeing your face is saddened
Emma: I know, but you know I hate camera's
Cherno:Yeah I know that my love
I really miss your face that's why
Emma: you could've been here by now and see me every day
Cherno:Send me your photo
Emma: wow, what happened to asking?
Cherno:I really like to see you
Please
Emma: You have seen many pictures of me, I don't want to make one
Cherno:Please make one for me
Please
Cherno:Why
Emma: Because I hate camera's you know that
Cherno:But before you did one for me
Iam waiting
Emma: then you can wait a long time
Cherno:How many minutes
Emma: a million.. probably more
Cherno:Really
Okay
Emma
Have a good night
Emma: you too
Cherno:Can I take a picture to show you am in the Gambia
Am still behind you my sweetheart
Emma: sure you can
Cherno:Yes. if only you can come after that my love
TUE 9:33 AM
Emma: come after what?
TUE 7:23 PM
Cherno:After I show my pictures
Can we have videos call
TUE 8:46 PM
Emma: No I don't want to
WED 2:12 AM
Cherno:Why
I love you so much
This morning
Emma: Because I hate cameras. That doesn't change when you keep asking about it
Cherno:Okay no problem
Can I take a picture an show you that am in the Gambia
My love
Emma: Yes, I told you that you can
11:38 AM
Cherno:Will you come after that to Gambia.
Emma: Sure
Cherno:Okay no problem I will do it today then I will send it to you. in the night around 19:00
Cherno:Thanks
Where are you right now my sweetheart
Emma: When you make the picture, hold a sign that says " I love you Emma " so I will know you made it today
Cherno:Ok no problem my sweetheart
Have a good day
Cherno:Okay thanks
Where are you right
Emma: At work
6:35 PM
Cherno:This is the photo
Thank you
Hello Emma I would be very grateful if you appreciate this photos.
9:59 PM
Emma: I appreciate it. How does this prove you are in Gambia
Looks like you're in sierra leone

The picture he sent (2 almost similar)

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps sticking around. The money that is still in Dakar must be a real torture since he has no way of going there again Laughing He does still want Emma to come to Gambia, and I don't think his motives are very pure

FEB 20
Cherno: It proves that am in the Gambia because presently the sierra Leone president is in the Gambia
That's the shirt I wear the time were welcoming him to the airport.
Emma: You cou'dlve gotten that shirt anywhere, it proves nothing
Cherno: But you can ask anybody else or type on your laptop where is the sirra leon president presently
Emma: I don't care where he is as much as I con't care where the president of the state is
Cherno: Okay
But iam in the Gambia Emma
When would you come to the Gambia Emma

FEB 21
Emma: You said you'd show me proof of that
So make a picture of you in front of the arch 22. Holding a paper saying "birlic rocks" and I believe you
Cherno: If you don't believe that am in the Gambia with all I go through thank you so much I don't have that time
To go to the arch
Emma: Then I don't have the time to come to Gambia
Cherno: Okay stay over there in England
Emma: You're just lying again. You are not even in gambia at all
Cherno: Thank you so much

FEB22
Cherno: Good morning my love
How are you doing
Emma: I'm ok, but you still didn't prove to me that you are in Gambia
Cherno: Okay take a picture near the hotel am working in
Emma: Arch 22 I told you. I don't know any gambian hotels
Cherno: After you can search about the hotel you will come to realize it's in the gambia
Emma: arch 22 is in gambia
Cherno: Yes
Please com even when is next year
Emma: show me a picture of you in front of arch 22 first
Cherno: I can't able to your problems are too much Emma
Emma: It's in Banjul, where you live. How difficult is that?
Cherno: Am in brikama now
Emma: what are you doing there?
Cherno: Am very far from Banjul my sister passaway whom I living with in Banjul now I have to move to brikama
I lost much of my family
Cherno: Thanks
Emma: then make a picture of you in front of the brikama central mosque
Cherno: Okay no problem but right now am at work may be later probably on Monday
Emma: ok. till monday
Cherno: An in brikama it is not written there "brikama central mosque" please take note
Emma: Google tells me what it looks like
<picture of the brikama central mosque>
Cherno: If I did it will you be here
Hey Emma not this brikama I mean is a small in the far East of Gambia
Is a small village in the far East of Gambia
I think is better you understand what am saying.
Not this brikama
Emma: I can only see one brikama on the map
Then make a picture that proves where you are
Cherno: I will make a picture where I am now
On Monday
Is that OK with you
Emma: sure
Cherno: Thank you for understanding
How was work today my love I hope it's was okay
Emma: work was fine.
Cherno: Where are you working now?
Am now working as a local night watchman.
In a old school in our village
Emma: you said earlier today you're working in a hotel

FEB 23
Cherno: Listen carefully Emma I said am working near a hotel it's means where am working and the hotel is near together
Don't bring misunderstanding here
Am a night watchman in resident just near the hotel you are talking about.
Please don't bring misunderstanding here.
I love you so much
Thank you so much

FEB 24
Emma: I'm not bringing misunderstanding you were the one being confusing

FEB 25
Cherno: Iam going to send you the picture today my love
In the evening.
Is it that okay
Emma: That's ok
Cherno: Thank you so much for understanding
Then after my picture I hope you come to Gambia
Then after my picture I hope you will come to Gambia
Thank you so much

<2 pictures of Cherno in front of a buidling, but he was almost not visible>

I hope you have seen my pictures
Emma: I can't even see that is you, and I can't see a building that would be recognizable, so how will this prove to me where you are?
Cherno: Hello Emma if you can't appreciate my this picture thank you so much
Is just right now I took them but I see that you are very difficult somebody
Thank you so much
Emma: you promised me a picture that proves where you are in Gambia, but this can be taken anywhere and I wouldn't know
isn't there a sign by the road with the name of the village? That will at least tell me something
Cherno: No
Is okay
Then you can be England until you are satisfied to come to the Gambia
Because am tired
You are a very difficult somebody
ok
Thank you so much
Emma: You're welcome
Cherno: Is satan that is stopping me from seeing you Emma
Emma: It's only you that's doing that cherno

ChernoI just took this picture right now near the hotel am guarding
The hotel name is coco ocean
Please you can Google the hotel
Emma: and you were in brikama you said?
This is in serrekunda
Cherno: It's a beautiful hotel resort an spa
Yes but were I live if want I can travel to serekunda
Please don't be confused serekunda is too big
In it we brikama an many villages
Emma: brikama is in serekunda?
Cherno: Yes is just like when you say uk.
UK is my country, Liverpool is my city
Gambia is your country, Serrekunda is your city
you have been lying again
Cherno: Am just giving you an example
My phone battery is low we will chat later
Emma: brikama and serrekunda will still not be the same then
Cherno: Of course my village name is brikama not the the big brikama city you are talking about
Emma: I know. Brikama Ba
I'm not stupid
still not the same as serrekunda
Cherno: I know but in serekund we have a side called brikama
Different from the two brikama
Emma: then why didn't you tell me you're in serrekunda?
Cherno: Okay sorry
Emma: Anyway, that's close enough to Dakar for you to pick up the money to come to England
Cherno: Thank you so much
I have told you my conditions
You told me if I make the pictures you will visit me
Emma: And I will, after you have come to England I will come to Gambia
Cherno: Okay bye Emma I can't have a good night bye
Emma: ok good night

MAR 1
Cherno: Please Emma you are my everything I hope on a part from God m
Please help me come over
Emma: I helped you already. My money is in the hotel still
Cherno: Please come over I need you so much Emma
I can't live without you in my life
Am in the gambia waiting for you
Please help me
Please let's solve this problem now.
Come over an I will pick you up immediately without waste of time
Emma: Go pick up the money and come to me
Cherno: Please my life partner
I can't I have told you my problems
We should solve this problem now so that everything is OK.
Emma: I want to, and because I wanted to solve our problems all this time I have left the money in the hotel for you to pick up. The manager even agreed to bring it to the old airport so it would be closer, but you don't want it. What do you want from me if you will not accept my help?

MAR 2
Cherno: Am not going to dakar I have told you that several times.
All I want from you is to be with you forever.
Emma: This is the only way for us to be together dear
Cherno: Really
Please change your mind regarding that I will not come to the Gambia
Please Emma don't be sad you are my dear I can't live without you
This life we are living is very short if only you knew in order to catch up with it we need to fast enough.
Don't live in England just like you have not left someone behind you.
Emma: I didn't leave you behind. You left me. First in Basse, you ran when I needed you most, then in Karang, you promised to be there, but you weren't
Yiu left me
It's you to fix this
Cherno: Yeah
But don't be angry
Emma: Why noy? Do you think it was fun that you left me?
Cherno: Please you are one to help me
Emma: Do you have any idea how scared i was
Cherno: No my dear
Please don't be angry just keep calm
Don't be angry my darling
Please don't be angry
Emma: And because I still love you I left the money in the hotel for you
Cherno: Just take it easy
Emma: Now there is nothing else I can do. The money is there, I am here
And I will travel to Gambia
Cherno: I have understand all that
Emma: But only together with you
Cherno: But you still have chance
Please just do it for the sake of the love you have me come to Gambia
Even if it will take you some years to prepare
No problem
Emma: If you really love me you will pick up the money I left for you and come to me
Cherno: We'll be together soon
Then it will take time for us to meet
Emma: That's your choice
Emma: Yes
Cherno: Please don't say that
Don't be hard
Emma: I am not. You are
Cherno: You are the one that left me. And even when I have left all the money for you to come to me, you are still ungrateful and don't want to do anything for our relationship. For us to be together
Am not my dear
Is just things are very hard for me here
I have lost my mom and now am so saddened at all times
Emma: And you, the one that was supposed to be my husband, left me. And I'm sad all the time too
Cherno: Am sorry for that my dear but still there is time
I love you so much no matter what happened
Even if it will take 100 years to me you I promise to marry you an have children even when is one
Even if it will take some years to meet you I promise to marry you no matter what happened.
Be strong in faith at all times that my love cherno is the Gambia
Emma: I'm not going to wait that long. I want a family and if you can't give that to me, maybe someone else will
Cherno: Really but don't say that someone else will give it to you. Just be strong in your faith that my love cherno is in the Gambia
I love you so much
You are my partner my family my children mother Emma
I always believed that in my heart that my wife is in uk. Emma please just believe the same thing.
Have a good day my dear
Be strong in your faith
Be strong Emma
Have a good day
See you later am now going to have breakfast please come an join me
Hello
Emma: hi

MAR 3
Cherno: I love you so much
You are so beautiful Emma
Emma: Thanks
Cherno: Welcome my love
Please always believed in your heart that your love one, cherno is the Gambia.
Emma: I believe that
Emma: And if you're not willing to fight for us you will forever be there en I will be here
Cherno: I too believe the same here
Don't worry easy those it.
Thanks
My love
Emma: For what?
Cherno: For your kindness
I love you so much
Emma: Then why sit and wait there? You know how you can come to me
Cherno: I don't know Emma
If really you want to be married please make a effort
Than sitting down there playing with girls
Emma: You forget that I traveled to africa for you
Cherno: And attending parties an birthdays
Emma: And left a lot of mone for you there
Cherno: I made efforts. You just sit and wait
Emma: You didn't but you travel to jesus
Cherno: I have told you before come to Banjul international airport you just refused
Emma: I came for you, but you abandoned me
Cherno: Please don't tell me I abandoned
Emma: You did
Cherno: You are lying Emma
Emma: No
Cherno: are you OK
You refused to land in Banjul
Emma: I came to karang, you promised you were there but you were not. When I needed you in diabugu you turned away
I just wanted a romantic vacation together
Cherno: Please be careful of your words when talking to me
Just think twice
Emma: Why? Cant handle the truth?
Cherno: Hey Emma don't tell me I abandoned you
Emma: You did
Cherno: No
I didn't
Emma: Then what do you call it?
Cherno: I didn't
You decided to follow jesus an pera.
I don't know
Are you OK Emma
Emma: No I'm not
Cherno: Just think twice please
Emma: I want to be with you but you refuse
Cherno: Of course I don't you just refused to corporate with me hadn't you are in Banjul everything would have been OK for me an you
Emma: If you didn't lie and abandon me we would be together
Cherno: If you were in karang like you promised
If you stayed in diabugu when i needed you
Please don't tell me this words Emma please
Emma: It's the truth
Cherno: Yeah
You are very funny an confused
I use your picture as my profile because you are only I love
Have a good day emma
I even had that there are no rhinos in the Gambia
An you told me before in safari camp is one
Emma you are the one that lie to me then how can I believe you again
The last male rhinos have die last year 2018
Emma: I know what I saw and where I was, it's up to you to believe me or not. Your choice

MAR 4 (he was easily convinced)
Cherno: OK I believe you
Good morning my love
Emma: Good morning

MAR 5, 2019
How are you doing
An how is work
Emma: work is fine
Cherno: That's great to hear
I love you so much
Do you love me Emma
Do you still love me Emma
Emma: Of course I do
I too love you so much
Emma: Then why do you refuse to come to England?
Cherno: I don't refused to come my darling easy those it.
Emma: Then what is it
Cherno: Please Emma I love you so much
I can't live without you
Emma: then come to england

MAR 6
Cherno: Are you OK
Think about what you say, "come to England"
If you want me to come over there. Come an pick me up immediately Emma.
Emma: I have given you the money to travel to england, you only have to pick it up at the hotel
Cherno: I have told you I can't do that Emma.
Emma: then what do you expect from me?
Cherno: that I have the funds to keep traveling back and forth?
Then since you have the funds please come to me
Can you remember this picture please
An this one
<pictures from his safari to dakar>
Emma: Yes I can remember those
And i just told you I don't have the funds
Cherno: Is sad to me when I remember those pictures.
I love you so much
Emma: Yes, I know, but you went away too soon, while you should've waited for them to come to you
We could've been together by now
Cherno: Don't worry let's have patients Emma
Without patients we cannot see see each other.
Emma: I don't have patients
Cherno: Why
Emma: because if I want a family of my own I can't wait much longer
Cherno: If you want that. Then come to me
Have a good night Emma
Cherno: goodnight
Thanks
We will meet one day
Emma: I don't think we will
Cherno: I will hug you
An kiss you
Emma: you don't want to come to me, so I don't think it will happen 😞
Cherno: Of course it will happen
Don't worry
Emma: how?
Cherno: I don't know but it will happen
Good night my love
Emma: If you really want it you need to do something for it
You are my boss
Iam just a receiver
Emma: I don't have nothing
Cherno: Have a good night
My darling

MAR 8
Cherno: Good morning my lovely wife
Emma: good morning
Cherno: How are you doing
Emma: I miss you. and I'm sad because you don't want to come to england
Cherno: I too miss you so much but you don't want to come to Gambia even just a day
How can I see you
Just come even when you bring nothing for me is OK
If I see you is much more important
Emma: I have been to Gambia, but you left me, i'm not coming there again. I left the money for you in the hotel you can come to me if you want
Cherno: I have told you several times am not going to Dakar.
Emma: And I have told you several times I'm not coming to Gambia alone again
Cherno: Ok no problem

MAR 10
Cherno: Hi
Emma: Hi

MAR 11
Cherno: How are you doing
Emma: Missing you

MAR 12
Cherno: Really thanks I miss you too

MAR 14
Cherno: Hi my love
I will be happy when you send me your photos
Emma: I will be happy if you go pick up the money and come to england
Cherno: I will too be happy if you come over to gambia
Emma: I did, it's your turn now
Cherno: Send me your picture I really miss your beautiful face
Emma: you can look in my profile and see my pictures
Cherno: I don't need that one I need other one
Emma: I don't feel like making pictures now
Cherno: Why
Emma: because I don't want to
Cherno: OK no problem
Tomorrow am going to work in the morning
Have a good night my sweetheart
Bye
Emma: bye
Cherno: Just have the believe that my love is in the Gambia
Emma: I believe that, but you have to bring your love to england
Have a good night Emma

MAR 15
Cherno: Good morning my love
Have a good day
Emma: thank you

And he blocked Emma... I think this profile will soon change into a woman, just like his others.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a weird little tyke, this lad.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's mostly in trouble because he owes people money and either still wants Emma's money or want her to come to Gambia for some revenge.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And yes, he came back... of course. All on email Not doing anything fun anymore. If there's a chance for another safari I might give him a call, but it looks like it's not going to happen. He did make the brilliant proposal to kill himself today. I don't think he ever had a better idea than this

March 25
I miss you

April 2
I miss you too
I'm so happy to hear from you. Are you ok? Why did you block me on messenger again?

April 3
Yeah. Am OK, because I want us to chat on email. please let chat on emails.
ok
I want you to close your Facebook account please Emma. An chat with me alone on email
No I don't want to close it
OK! why
Let me know please
Do you love me Emma. Don't worry about your Facebook account don't close if you want. I love you so much
I miss you so much

I don't want to close it because I use it to contact my friends
OK! I understand my sweetheart how are you doing over there I hope you are fine.
I'm missing you
Really! I miss you too my sweetheart. You are the coolness of my heart whenever am chatting with you I feel secure
Then why did you abandon me and blocked me again on facebook? I don't understand
I didn't abandoned you my sweetheart all I wanted was to chat with you on email
Then it took you a really long time
Yeah. my love am sorry for that. Forgive me
ok

April 5
How is work
Ok. Have a good night my sweetheart am praying that you have a peaceful night till morning

Work is fine
Thank you! have a good night my sweetheart

April 6
Why are you not replying my messages emma. Why are you ignoring me tell me.
How can you leave me in Africa. Why Emma tell me, am always thinking about you

I'm not ignoring you and I'm not leaving you. The money for your traveling to england is still in the hotel with Mike. You can contact him anytime
Why not you come an meet me in the Gambia even if it will take time. I can wait for you
I explained explained to you already. I'm not taking the risk again. It's your turn
OK my love but please always chat with me an asked me if am OK. Thank you
And please always believed in your heart that my sweetheart cherno is in the gambia.
I believe that one day we'll meet together an live forever. Thank you so much have a nice day

Ok, hope you are fine. Please pick up the money and come to England
Am fine an you. How is work.
I'm not working today. I am sad because you are not here and I want you to please pick up the money and come to me
Don't worry one day we'll be living together with a our kids as a family.
Thank you so much please always remain happy at all times. I am OK here nothing is wrong with me iam healthy enough.
Just continue to work hard an save more money to come to the Gambia next time.

It doesn't matter how much I save. I will not travel to Gambia alone again. The only way for us to meet is when you come to England
Then it will take longer time for us to meet.
I know but that's your decision

April 8
Am sorry that's not my decision. Emma
I love you so much[/colo]
[color=blue]Ok, then we can't meet

Why
Don't worry Emma I love you so much
Because you don't want to pick up the money to come to england and I'm not coming to Gambia
OK. No problem Emma. Then can you please leave me alone
An forget about me because I can see you don't love me
Tell me why you don't trust me. Please just leave me
Bye am no more using email now I will never use a smart phone now am going to buy nokia simple phone
Emma please reply me. You are making me to cry.
Ok forgive me please don't leave me Emma.
Iam almost desperate.
I do love you Cherno. I traveled all the way to Africa for you but you left me there. I am here waiting for you to come to me
You didn't travel because of me if you do why do you refused to take my advice.
I traveled to be with you in a beautiful place close to where you live, but you abandoned me
You are a great liar an a wicked woman.
No that is you. Who promised me to be in karang before I arrived there but you lied and left me there stranded

April 9
You stupid bastarn wicked woman
Fuck you Emma
You should at this time carrying my baby but you refuse.
You are the one that refuses. If you would've been in Karang waiting for me like you promised we wouldn't even be having this discussion, but you'd be here with me in england and our baby would've been born late summer
Yeah but you can come again.
No, it's your turn now, I provided all the needed so you can come here. Please dear come to England
I will immediately go an pick up the money if you send me your pictures or your video of own self. Because I don't know you I only see your profile then how can I fully know that am talking to the right person. without your video of your own self am not going anywhere trust me.
I most know you first. Emma
Who are you emma show your self to me.
Ok, I'll make a picture for you when I get home today
An a video of your own self if not am not going anywhere OK. You have to show your self to me Emma. I want to hear your voice an know who you are
Who are you emma. show your self and prove to me am the right person. I don't know you yet I only see pictures of yours show me videos of your own self
Here's one from my vacation a few weeks back. Hope you like it.
I can't able to play it can you please it on my Facebook or messenger ok
Yeah I can see it now I have already play it
Is beautiful. but it seems you are in the middle east.
It was in Spain
Really. But spain is not sundy like this Emma.
I can see that you a very tall woman. But I think I am taller than you Emma or may be we are equal in height.
I think is better you come over to Gambia. An Pick me up Emma
No, you again made a promise that you are not fulfilling again. You promised you'd come to me after I sent you a video. And it is Spain, it's sunny there all the time
Really. OK then send me fair to go an pick up the money. Emma if really you want us to meet you have to sacrifice an send me fair if not am not going anywhere trust me.
Do something Emma.
I have left thousands of dollars for you there already
Do something cherno
Emma am not going anywhere like that ok
If you want me come an meet me in the Gambia. Or if you can't then stay away from me
You promised to come to me after I sent you the video yet you failed me again
This video those not make sense I need a video where I can hear your voice
Fuck you. you want something else every time. If you don't want to be with me then leave me the fuck alone
In fact this is nonsense just come to Gambia.
You fail me Emma
OK bye leave me too
You are the failure here. I traveled to another continent to be with you while all you do is lie to me

April 10
Thank you so much but I still have hope in Allah the lord of the worlds both in the heaven and earth
You think he'll pick up the money for you? Be serious. You're the one that has to do that.
If you really don't want to be with me then please stop torturing me.
OK bye I have leave you alone
So it has always been about the money? You never really loved me?
Of course I love you so much Emma even without money or any material. This is why I say come to Gambia even if you bring nothing is ok I just want to see you an to live with me. Love is not about money Emma
Talk to me Emma please.
I love you so much the mother of my children.
What is it that you want from me today?
I want you to kiss me Emma.
Then you should come here
Yeah
When will you come?

April 11
Where
Tip England
You want me to tip England Emma
Autocorrect error cherno. You know I want you in England
What do you mean by auto correct error
Forget it. That's not the issue here. If you want me and a family with me you'll have to come to England
Yeah. Emma please I want you to call me on my phone OK +**********
Are you the one that call me this morning please call me again. Emma
Of course you are the one that call me this morning Emma.
I just couldn't able to store the number please send me your number I will call you back.
Please call me back
Please call me back on phone number+*******
Iam confused if you don't call me back Emma
You are the one who is preventing me from seeing you. Emma
Please Emma call me back.
I can only remember three numbers the starting of the number you just call me. 00 6 something like this
I didn't pick up the call. because I don't pick calls numbers I don't know that's why
Their is no errors on me Emma.
Please reply my messages Emma.
Please Emma reply my massages don't ignore me.
Please don't leave me alone Emma. Am sorry forgive me
OK bye bye Emma.
I'm working ok, I can't send messages all day. I am not the one preventing us to meet. I left a shitload of money for you , which you refuse to pick up. You are the one preventing us to meet
Then call me back on my cell phone please +********
No, you had your chance
I think is better I kill myself Emma please call me back.
Am crying I can't stop crying out loud at home.
Please send me your phone number I will immediately call you back.
Please Emma call me back or send me your number I will immediately call you back after work.
Is OK bye bye Emma because I can't chat with you without you sending me your phone number bye bye
Ok. Bye. Be sure to use the right method, if you don't it'll just make a mess
OK! just give me a call I will definitely do whatever you say.
If you trust yourself let me hear your voice I want to know come on Emma
I don't trust you again. You promised to come to me after I sent a video, then you change your mind. Stop torturing me. YOu don't want to be with me
What do you mean by let me use the right method. Tell me which method Emma
Of course I want to be with you Emma
Emma tell me which method so that I can use it please.
Emma don't leave me please help me out tell me which method I should use out. Am waiting to hear from you
Which method
take a bus to dakar
An do what please tell me. Emma
If you tell me I will try but before I go you must call me on my cell phone number+********* I know you love me so much Emma
Am praying that you give me beautiful children like you Emma. A boy an a girl
Why? You know I only have a company phone and am not allowed to make personal calls with it
You are lying. If you don't give me your number am not going anywhere
When we have children I will tell them the stories I passed through with you Emma.
No I'm not, I"ve been telling you this from the start
May God allow me to give you beautiful children. Emma
Stop lying my wife.
Thanks
You're welcome
Welcome for what Emma
Please call me back Emma
Am in the Gambia waiting for you patiently
Then you can wait a long time if you're not willing to pick up the money and come to england

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

"You stupid bastarn wicked woman
Fuck you Emma"

versus
"Of course I love you so much Emma even without money or any material. This is why I say come to Gambia even if you bring nothing is ok I just want to see you an to live with me. Love is not about money Emma "

I almost forgot the bipolar behavior of this poor idiot. It is useless to look for logic or arguments in all its words. Well done! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Perhaps that hotel manager (Mike) has a group of tourists who just come back to their home, in the Gambia?
- Of course, the hotel's van brings them up to the border area (in Karang).
- As a gesture of goodwill, the manager Mike could accompany the group and take with him that envelope with money.
- Of course, Cherno has to agree to pay this service (the manager wants a $ 1,000 bribe).
Perhaps a journey to the border seems more feasible for our idiot. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly think that Emma could remind him that she lost fingers as a result of trying to hook up with him, for which he accepted no accountability. Perhaps she might rub it in that she's still not at all happy about that. Most unreliable and uncaring future husband living in a dangerous, unpleasant part of the world.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, I like that idea, right now we're at the point of insults again. He thinks Emma is married to her friend, the girl that contacted him when he blocked Emma.
I actually enjoy his bipolar moodswings. And then realise that those messages come in quick succession. He hates Emma and within 15 minutes comes to his senses and says he loves her. I think that's the only part of this that is still amusing about this story and why I keep responding. I know the money in dakar is driving him insane.
Mike will make an appearance again some day

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could reintroduce Pierre if the opportunity presents itself.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually re-introduced Mike a few weeks ago. I might need to post some parts of the exchanges. Most of it is boring, same bipolar ramblings as before, but there was another safari attempt and he actually contacted rose again about love and a job.... oh wait, that was mainly about money, he doesn't want to work Laughing

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline and Birlic I only want the truth, please tell me, where you get time and energy to help us the idiots who have been scammed, both of you my wife says thank you as Linoline is going to help as I try to get my daughters scammers details from Benin You are great human, help the world
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma’s bipolar boyfriend is still around. In May I almost had him travel to Karang again by saying the driver of the hotel would bring a group of tourists to karang and could bring the money for our lad, but at the last moment he changed his mind. There have been many quarrels since where he curses Emma one moment and loves her the next, but he always comes back…
Emma keeps insisting that if she comes, she has to go to the hotel in Dakar to pick up the money first, so she will have money for the stay there and for the trip home, and she wants him to pick her up in Dakar because after everything that has happened she won’t travel through Africa alone again. He insisted she’d buy a Senegalese sim when she arrived to text him. Emma refused. Finally he changed his mind.

Monday July 15
12:32 Am not going to allow history to repeat it self.
12:37 I'm not going to fly to Africa again only to be left they by you again
12:41 Hahaha OK bye scammer I will not allow you to trick me once again. You are just a liar
12:44 Please go an look for another guy ok.
12:46 Bye bye bye please leave me alone.
21:22 Am still thinking about you. Since I met you I couldn't able to love no body apart from you emma. I pray to God for you to bear a blessing baby for me cherno
21:51 It may take so long to meet you. I would be very grateful if you can take my advice no matter whom iam. I know I am poor I lost my dad and iam living in a rental house with my poor sister hardly to find something to eat. This is why I don't want to go to Dakar with the little money I have to feed my sister If I couldn't able to see you I will suffer a lost. Please don't be sad just understand my situation. I know you love please come back to me. I am so worried about you.
21:57 I don't care about you being poor, I love you anyway, but you should understand my situation. It was horrible last time I was in Africa and I don't want history to repeat itself
22:12 Then what is your plan now
22:12 I will come to dakar if you promise to meet me there without whining about a sim card
22:17 I would be grateful if you can come at the end of September. Please my dear just to make a favor for me. Ok
22:18 So that I can prepare for it. Much more.
22:30 Am waiting to hear from you. If you will allow me until the end of September please my dear. Ok

Tuesday July 16
9:08 Am still waiting to hear from you my dear.
13:43 Yes, the end of september is fine
16:18 Okay thanks so much for understanding my dear.
19:23 See you at the end of September.
22:45 Ok

Wednesday July 17
6:34 Okay thanks. The bus I would be using to come to Dakar is called G.T.S.C. actually don't know the permanent garage place for it as you know dakar is very big and with lots of people moving in and out of the country. Then I think the best place were we may easily see each I think it's should be a remote please. My dear as you know dakar has two airports now. The one side dakar and the other one outside dakar. And each of this airport has junctions. Were you can easily see the airport. The airport inside dakar is called "aeroport de senghor" that's the old airport. The one outside dakar
10:02 That's my suggestion but if you have another suggestion better than mine you are welcome. To say it out. Ok
15:20 Hello my dear iam waiting to hear from your suggestions. Ok
15:50 Are you busy my dear. Please I like to know your suggestions to my statements. for our meeting place
15:52 Because this time really wants to meet you. Am in need of you am so hurry to see you. To able to spend a beautiful night with you together.
17:21 Please reply me my dear.
17:25 I'm busy at work now. I'll read everything and reply to you this evening when I'm home
17:57 Okay my dear. I will be waiting to receive your reply. Have a good day at work
17:57 I love you so much
22:34 You want us to meet at the airport outside of Dakar? I asked the manager of the hotel and he said it's no problem to bring me there if I'm a guest in their hotel. When we meet there, you can choose if you want to go back to the hotel in Dakar together first or if you want him to bring us to the border of Gambia. He can't go farther than that. I love your idea honey and I'm so happy that you finally want to meet me there. I'm very much looking forward to it and I can't wait to be together
23:44 I want us to be at the hotel for sometime. And move to the Gambia. Ok
23:53 Thanks so much for understanding my suggestions.
0:00 Am really facing lots of difficulties here in the Gambia. If it could be possible I don't want to waste time when I see you, all I need is to travel with you or use the money to travel later and meet you because am really suffering here. I wish you could see were I live. This is why I don't want to fail of not seeing you. My dear
Thursday July 18
12:51 Good morning. Am waiting to hear from you my dear.
13:17 The day am coming to Dakar to see you. I may not know the actual time we will arrived at the new airport junction outside dakar. But if I arrived or if am near to the new airport junction I will immediately contact you to come an pick me up. I really love you so much an I want you to carry my child as soon as I see you on that night. In the hotel, I need you to treat me good.
13:22 I hope this time you will buy new "under wears" for me. because I really need to spend a beautiful night with you I want to filled you with my "spam" like you never thought of. Ok
13:25 Honey I want nothing more that to carry your child soon. We will have beautiful nights together dear. The day you come to Dakar you will let me know where you are and I will tell the driver to leave the hotel on time to meet you there
13:33 But this time I like you yourself to pick me up my dear ok. Because I don't need misunderstanding. So that I may recognized you easily
13:34 Of course honey. I promise I will come with the driver to the airport
13:39 If you know please you will not be at the new airport junction just let me know before I waste my money. I cherno will not be influence by anybody again ok. This is why I told you to meet me in the Gambia. I can see that you are just being driven by someone easy Emma. I think you need to open eyes now. I don't want history to repeat itself. Ok I don't need any body email address or number apart from you.
13:41 Can't you understand now.
14:13 Hello my dear. I hope everything is okay now. Or do you have something to say.
16:07 Of course I understand and I really want to meet you finally and start a family so I promise you I'll be there
Everything is fine my love. We will meet in September. You will say what day you can meet me, but I need to know it in advance because I have to take care of tickets and reservations. Ok? I don't want anything to go wrong this time

16:29 I will come to dakar to see you my dear. At the end of September just when you arrived in dakar at the end of September I promise to come and see you ok just when you arrived in dakar please inform me I too will prepare to come an meet you there OK. Please Don't worry about my fair to dakar and my tickets I will provide that for myself. All I want is to meet you at the new airport junction outside dakar. But not the old airport inside called leopard de senghor not that one. I mean the new airport were the flights land. Not inside the airport but out side the airport were the buses from gambia and other vehicles use to pass an enter dakar. If you are standing at the junction you will see the airport some how distance from were you are standing. Our Gambian bus color Is blue. Ok if see it anywhere on the road just come near or if I reached at the airport junction I will email you to come and pick me up.ok
16:32 Thanks so much understanding. Have a good day
16:49 I love you so much My dear. I want to come close to you now
16:54 The most important thing that we should think off. is how meet. After that we can start planning things. Ok
18:13 Honey, you know best. I've never been there, so we will do it like you said. I'm sure the driver will know where to bring me. I will be out of the country for work for three weeks after tomorrow, so I won't be able to contact you for a while.
19:10 Okay thanks. No problem I love you too. Have a safe trip to work
19:29 Hadn't been it could be possible you will just fly down to my country gambia my dear. All this confusion would just be suit out. Ok can I give you time you think about it
19:31 Because I don't trust this drivers anymore. In my life
19:49 Hello my dear please I beg you as my partner and lover do it for the seek of our relationship. Change your mind an come to the Gambia. So that all this confusion will suit out soon. Just fly down to Gambia everything of this confusion will stop, we will live our lives please. because I don't trust this drivers anymore in my life. They the want same thing I want then how can they show you the right thing. Think my dear please do all level best an come to the gambia you are safe. Then we can go together an pick up the money in dakar. No one can able to separate our relationship. But if not our enemies may over come us. Please can I give you time to think about it. Just tell me ok.
20:01 No, we will stick to the plan we just made together. I have to go to Dakar first and you will meet me there. Together we will spend a few nights in that fabulous luxurious hotel and then we will go to your home together where we will have a wedding ceremony. That's the only way I want it to be. I can come to you right after the the weeks that I'll be gone for my work, but you told me September, so I'll wait for you to tell me the right day.
20:17 I may allow your that idea after your three weeks work to come to me if you will fly to Gambia. Because I don't have fair to dakar until September. Unless I try hard for that.
20:18 Ok. Then I'll wait for September because I really need to go there first. Thank you for your understanding
20:56 Ok thanks so much. Let us wait for September to come. My dear
20:58 Okay let us wait for September to come. It will be very difficult for us to meet. My dear
21:19 Since I am the man. My dear I will sacrifice for the seek of God. I'm finally ready to go an meet you in dakar. After your three weeks work. please just like the way we agreed but promise me that you will be there at the new airport junction ok If I arrived there I will contact you ok. iam waiting to hear from you soon if you agree on that. It is better us before we will be over come by our enemies. Ok
21:22 Please let me know if you agree on that. After your three weeks work.
21:47 I really love you so much I want to spend a sexy night with you my dear I miss you so much I want to filled you with my fresh spam so much on the bed. Like you never believe. Am coming to dakar after your trip ok
23:13 Iam waiting to hear from you my dear. Ok

Friday July 19
1:23 It's amazing that all what we are saying today and agreement you just refused to reply me back.
9:57 [color=blue] Honey, it was late and I was sleeping. I am so happy that you want to meet me after this three weeks and I'm so much looking forward to it. I asked my boss this morning and he agreed to give me time off. I can't wait to finally hold you and kiss you and see you for real. I love you so much honey.

10:29 Okay thanks so much my dear. I love you too just like the way I told you before for our meeting place let's do it like that ok Im looking forward to received you soon after your three weeks work. may God bring us together. Say amen
10:38 Amen! I will meet you at the airport outside dakar after my three weeks and we will have a wonderful time together.
10:43 Thanks so much I want to be with you now to hold you tight on the bed anytime you need me. I want to you enjoyed the sweetness of my fresh spam. Until you carry my child. Thanks so much. Have a good day
10:50 Honey I have no doubt that I will carry your child soon. I hope it will be a boy so he can have your name
10:53 Yeah. My dear that's what looking for a boy child. Thanks so much have a good day
11:01 You too honey, I have to work now, so I will be slower in replying

14:25 Okay thanks. I love you so much. See you in dakar after your three weeks work.
17:39 Only you I need to email with this time when am coming to dakar to see you. I don't need no driver or manager to email me an tell me to take pictures or asked where I am. this time only you I need my dear When you arrived in dakar just inform me my dear I will finally meet you there. If I reached at the airport junction or if am near there I will contact you immediately to come an pick me up. I really love so much my dear I want to be with you now finally to enjoy the sweetness of our relationship. I don't need nobody to pick me up only you my dear. I want to hold you tight on the bed an enjoy our relationship so much like you never believe.
18:05 I understand honey. I will be in contact with you all the time, I promise
18:09 Thanks for understanding my dear.
20:18 You're welcome. I can't wait to finally meet you. I'm so excited, I can't wait for these weeks to be over. I'm going to pack my bags now. Love you and see you soon.

I'm not cheering too soon, but when a lad plans his own safari, that does look at least a little promising Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic