SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Another wonderful day for him! Laughing Laughing Laughing

15.40 - Sven to Jesus (with ALL in CC):
Quote:
Now I know you have lost memory. Do you think Nigeria police are as daft as you are in your family

Jesus to ALL:
Quote:
Sven, I've lost enough time with your crap today, so I will not respond to any messages. If I will be asked to give a statement about the events of the last month, I will. My sincere opinion is that you are a little young homosexual who is trying to deny this from all his powers. I do not know if you really paid for male sexual favors, even though your figure says you're capable of that. In any case, it is obvious that you have something to hide about this whole story. Perhaps, if Inspector Ebierre does not close the case, everything will be cleared in Akure, there at your home. For now, I'm done with you. Have a nice day! Jesus

16.02 - Sven to Jesus (with ALL in CC), a strange message that I do not understand... I hope our dear Sven does not have a minor cerebral accident. Laughing
Quote:
A fool with lost memory. You know I visited your house and family when I was in Benin Republic

Jesus will not answer, but Inspector Ebierre wrote to Sven:
Quote:
Are you talking to me now? I told you not to include me in these stupid and incriminating messages. It's just an hour left and I'll have to close the file with a final conclusion. I did not get anything from you, not even your personal statement.
CI Ebierre

===

16.12 - Sven responds to Inspector Ebiere:
Quote:
It's jesus am talking to, he is the one that often include you to the mail

My policeman to Sven:
Quote:
Will you send me your statement today, in a timely manner? I understand your friend is out of town, but I could close the file and so. With the promise that you will send his statement in the coming days.
CI Ebierre

Sven to inspector Ebierre... he does not want to send that video statement anyway, so he's trying to play "the fool's role":
Quote:
I have sent you before my statement

My Chief Inspector:
Quote:
Are you kidding me? Because I will conclude any discussion right away!
I refer to the handwritten statement on the paper and the video file.
CI Ebierre

===

16.30 - Totally innocent, Claude wrote to Sven Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sven,

I still have not received that Questionnaire form you completed. Please send it soon, because a good score can help our colleague in Benin to receive a salary bonus. Of course, also reciprocal is valid, but I do not think you will be dissatisfied with the quality of service provided by the Benin team and I do not think you will want to give them negative ratings. I'm right?

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

===

Sven to my Chief Inspector... our lazy moron trying to play hard:
Quote:
Okay that I will send you the written statement

Inspector Ebierre:
Quote:
It's already past 16.00 and you have not sent me anything. I'm going to have a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette. At 5:00 pm I will check the computer again. If I do not have those 2 files there, I will proceed accordingly. I already made a concession, but I do not want you to think you can play this game with me.
CI Ebierre

===

16.41 - Sven to Inspector Ebierre... His small brain began to function chaotically. Laughing
Quote:
Sorry what will I be saying in the video

16.53 - He is reaslly panicating:
Quote:
You said 5 and it almost 5 no direction on how to do the video
Laughing Laughing Laughing

17.05 - Sven, desperate:
Quote:
I got a call from my friend that he will be present in my house tonight to write his statement and the video. Should I send everything before 10 tomorrow. Am requesting inspector Ebierre

17.10 - Chief Inspector Ebierre, severe & inflexible... he's very angry on Sven, so he'll sent the file to the nigerian police. Laughing
Quote:
I really can not let you fuck me!
I have told you several times that the accepted video version would be that you read exactly the text of your already written statement, for a precise identification, and now you ask me: "What should the statement contain?" Really?
Do you like to play games with me? OK, we will play these games together in the next few days.
I will ask my colleagues from the Nigerian Police to be very careful with you because you are a man who seems to want a special attention from them.

Case closed!
CI Ebierre
===

- I'm sure Sven's gonna sleep awesome tonight. Twisted Evil
- Maybe Anna will say "Sven, send those video & documents as soon as possible so that the cop finds them tomorrow morning... maybe he will calm down and close the file without sending your file to Nigeria police anymore."
===

17.16 - He's trying to play hard with the policeman? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Really, okay. Good day......

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving the way you guys are playing this out – Sven the Gay is between a rock and a hard place, and his walls are closing in

One of my favourite quotes is Sven to the Inspector – β€œAre you tormenting me ?” – lol ….

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: Yes, because they all know the reason you are here. To tie the knot
Anna: They know the reason why I will be there
Sven: Are you saying my parents won't know the person their want to get marry to even if they have not meet you they have seen your pictures
Anna: what are you saying?
Sven: What am I saying or what you mean
Anna: I don't understand what you said
Sven: You ask me about getting tattoo when you are here before the marriage
Anna: before I come to Nigeria
Sven: I said I can't tattoo before you come to Nigeria
Anna: And I can't come to Nigeria without
Sven: okay
Anna: So that's it, you just don't want me?
Sven: Really?
Anna: not?
Sven: Meaning
Anna: with everything you're saying, you're just saying that you don't want me to come to nigeria. If that is what you want, then just tell me.
Sven: Anna stop all this
Your assumption
Sven: You said you won't come if you don't see tattoo. I only said okay
Anna: and you don't want to do it, meaning you don't want me to come, meaning we can't get married
Sven: I can't tattoo
Anna: You don't want to
just say that
Sven: Are you the one living here under parent. Your law in your country is different here. Here you can't decide alone here when you are still with your parents
I love and want you but not with tattoo
Anna: so did you ask your parents if it was ok to lie to me?
Sven: They later know because my read our conversation
Anna: so you decided that without having their permission
Sven: Decided what
Anna: to lie to me
you're not paying attention to what I am saying today. What are you doing?
And I have seen several emails today about that statement that you should've sent to the Benin police. Have you done that by now?
I told you they put a stop to videos. And I don't know how to tell you that I don't want your church again because they are the one that often request for video
Sven: Am home
Anna: At least do that and remove any false blame on the family name
Sven: Where do you think I am
I don't want Benin police. I went to the station this morning
They are playing on my intelligence
Anna: Rise above it. Send them that statement and you'll be done with them
My dad even want them to bring the case to Nigeria
I don't believe them
Why did they need video statement
The person that report when he was in Togo did they ask him video statement
Anna: <distressed voice message>
Sven: The Benin police says he give me till 4 that after that he will report to Nigeria police it's after 4 now he is saying something else
Anna: <another distressed voice message>
I am not going to carry a name that has an allegation like this on it
Sven: What do you mean

Voicemessage1

If the case is brought to Nigeria is it not to go and write statement there
Anna: I just can not believe you. By doing something simple like this you can make the case go away
and you refuse
Sven: OK wait
Will you help me write the statement and send it to me. Am already on my way to church
In a sheet with blue ink
You have the statement already in your mailbox
Anna: It was a video statement they requested right?
And they'll notice it's not your handwriting or not?
Sven: Have I sent him my writing before
He said both written and video statement
Will you help me with the writing. I will do the video before I get to church
Anna: Then you need to send the writing to me
Sven: <Complete statement>
Anna: Working on it
<picture of a paper written with about 5 lines of the statement>
Sven: Thanks honey
Anna: you're welcome

17:30 Anna to the benin police officer and Sven, attached a 2MB corrupted PDF file
Quote:
Mr. Eberre,

On behalf of mr. Sven I send you the written statement.

Kind regards,
Anna Verbeek

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m pretty sure Anna would be willing to testify to Sven’s β€œorientation” if he had a tattoo that proved it to her. Otherwise, she’d definitely be in doubt as to which way his wang-danger pointed.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna to Sven:
Quote:
I have sent him the statement. Did you send him the video?

Sven:
Quote:
I can't open the statement you sent

Anna:
Quote:
Why? What's wrong? I could see it just fine at the computer at my office.

Sven:
Quote:
Okay there. But the inspector is not replying

Anna:
Quote:
Did you send him the video statement?

Certainly our idiot is not capable of producing other funny trophies... he is tired, desperate, broke.
All we do now is to upset him as much as possible. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:00 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Baby everyone stop the video my dad,my friend and the police we reported to. The police said this case will bring back the driver that stole the money. So we should be calm and let them send the case to Nigeria. I love you so much Anna you have done what gladdens my heart again today by sending that statement. I will always love you 😘

20:18 Anna to Sven
Quote:
And you refused again to do what you promised, while you let me do your work. Great. Thank you. 😠
I only have one thing to say: My name on your chest to show that you are worthy of my love and all I do for you. While you refuse to do anything for us. 😠

I think when Anna will be on messenger later she might start questioning his sexual orientation. Laughing

20:42 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Queenie you are the best. If I send my video alone the inspector won't accept it because my friend video my also be sent and its statement. I appreciate you so dearly. Please let's be calm

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... The police said this case will bring back the driver that stole the money...."

- It is obvious that the idiot can not accuse the driver Joojoo of having stolen the money... because the money was put there illegally... that is, Anna would be accused of violating the law. Right?
- It seems that, unfortunately, the disappearance of the money must remain a well hidden secret. That bastard driver Joojoo can not be accused of anything, officially speaking, as this would lead to serious accusations against Anna. Right?

I'm sure, Sven will be delighted again. The best solution is Sven to send his video statement to the police inspector, hoping the whole investigation will stop. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: Thank you honey but I thought you will send it to me
Anna: Thought you were in church so i sent it to him directly not to waste more time
Sven: Alright dear but am trying to open it I can't
Have to go now am in church already
WED 7:54 PM
Sven: My baby
Where is my baby, are you still at work
WED 10:07 PM
Sven: Where are you at
Anna: I'm home
Sven: Since and you didn't bother to check on me
Anyway hope you have eaten
Anna: You can be glad I didn't
Anna: That I was taught that sometimes it's better not to speak
Sven: To your man also
I like that
<Sven set the emoji to 🌈.>
Anna: ok, you want to hear it?
I am fucking angry because you made me do your work and promised to make that video statement to clear the blame of your name and you DIDN'T. You lied again. Were you even planning on making it or did you just say that to shut me up?
Sven: Look at you again no trust
Am sorry I made you write that
Anna: I did it for YOU and you made a promise and didn't do it
Sven: On getting home from church I saw him with my dad and I said come and write the statement and he said no that they want Nigeria police. So what can I do
You don't believe me anymore
Anna: you could've made your own statement and send it. From what I have seen in the emails is that the inspector is on your side and want to close the case in your favor
so maybe if you send yours and say your friend is out of the country and will send it later, they'll accept.
But at least TRY
DO SOMETHING
Sven: What can I do that you will trust me
Anna: send the video to the inspector
tomorrow morning
and tattoo my name on your chest
Sven: Erase that I can't tattoo
Anna: you don't want to
and you don't want to send that statement
all you want is promise me things to keep me quiet
Sven: This is why you are home late and later got home you sit there alone without letting me know or do you have visitor
Promise you to keep you quiet? Don't get
Anna: you promised me things so I would stop asking you but you never intended to send that video statement
Sven: Really
<screenshot>
I sent that to the inspector immediately I got a call from my friend but he changed it when I got back from church
I like the way you said I don't wanna do it
Anna: And I told you that you should at least send your own
Sven: Hmm
Anna: what does that mean?
Sven: No trust in what ever I say and do
Anna: you made a promise
Sven: Is it my fault not to send it. The inspector need my statement and my friend own also what could I have done
Anna: send yours at least
Sven: What benefit will that bring
Anna: you could've made your own statement and send it. From what I have seen in the emails is that the inspector is on your side and want to close the case in your favor
so maybe if you send yours and say your friend is out of the country and will send it later, they'll accept.
Sven: Have you been to a station before that you know these
Anna: No, but I have seen messages today
Sven: From who
Anna: jesus sent a lot also to me and those from the benin police were forwarded in it
Sven: Was i included in the mail
Anna: yes
they were directed at you and also sent to me and Dave and rev. greenham
Sven: I hate to see that dude send me mail
Anna: Then why not send that statement and make it all stop
Sven: Do you really believe them
Do you think it will stop if I send it
African police all they know is to obtain money
Both legal and illegal
Anna: you're not going to send it?
Sven: Asking you a question
Anna: I also asked you a question
Sven: Answer me first
Anna: maybe maybe
Done, now you
(over half an hour later)so you just ignore me now.. nice

Guess his battery was drained or he has bad network again, but I just wanted to accuse him of being gay and din't get the chance.... Sad

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything he says seems to incriminate himself further, just like when he was working with Rose and Olaf and his deadlines magically kept changing. First he doesn't know the driver, then he visited his house... what's next? Surely he will have to explain all of these inconsistencies, ideally on video; I have a fond memory of Mr. Humphere spending an hour and a half rambling about orphans and goat sex. I am sure Sven has enough stories to maybe top that.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

We have a NEW video statement!

>>> VIDEO LINK <<<

- Sven to Inspector Anondo:
Quote:
Good morning inspector, on a promise note my friend couldn't come to my house yesterday but immediately he comes I will send you his statement on or be Saturday evening because he will be around due to election that will take place in Nigeria. Thank you for your time God bless

07.40 - Chief Inspector Anondo to Sven:
Quote:
OK, I appreciate this and I will temporarily place your dossier in stand-by status. I hope you will be able to resolve this until Monday.
From you I need now the scanned copy of the handwritten statement. The one that you just read.
Your friend just needs to identify himself correctly and say that short phrase confirming your statement. That's all I need from him.
With his short statement of confirmation, I will be able to close the investigation file with resolution "not guilty".
CI Ebierre
===

07.45 - Sven to my police inspector:
Quote:
My lady sent you the scanned written statement yesterday

and
Quote:
I told her to scan and send it to you on my behalf with her computer

Chief Inspector Anondo to Sven:
Quote:
I received a file that can not be opened. Please send that handwritten document immediately.
Take a photo with your phone if you do not have the scanner available.
CI Ebierre

===

Sven ask Anna for "that" handwritten statement...
Quote:
Good morning Sven wife. The video statement done and send

and
Quote:
Please snap the statement you wrote and send it to me don't use your computer. Send it to me personally not the police

Anna, innocent 100%:
Quote:
I don't have it anymore. After sending I shredded it, because it's nobody else's business to read.

Sven, this little piece of shit... he has a lot of things to solve, so he does not have time to write those lines. Right? Laughing
Quote:
God, what are we going to do now baby. The man need it and am out of the house

Anna, innocent 200%:
Quote:
I have no time now. I need to go to work right now and I have meetings when I'm there.

Sven, somewhat resignedly:
Quote:
Alright, thank you be good

===

Yesterday, Sven wrote a strange message to manager Jesus:
Quote:
A fool with lost memory. You know I visited your house and family when I was in Benin Republic

Today, Jesus found the message and answered to Sven (he put also Anna in CC)... a very nice message. I'm sure Sven will appreciate it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sven,
Perhaps you also have syphilis that affected your little two cell brain. Go to the doctor and do some analyzes.
Little bastard homosexual, I live in Parakou and you have never been here!
I hope all the way that bikeman Jemel used condoms when he was having sex with you because you are definitely full of venereal diseases.
I hope that young woman in Europe will ask you to do a complex set of medical tests to make sure you're clinically healthy. I will put her in carbon-copy, for she to read all of this.

Homosexuals living in promiscuity have all sorts of medical problems. I think it's true for you too.
You are just a poor asshole, with big lips and a little dick, which explains very well why you are gay.
I'm so sorry for your poor parents, whom I think they live with the big shame of having a gay son.

Have a nice day! Jesus

===

Another trophies! Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.45 - Sven sent this 2 documents (handwritten statement). Laughing

Chief Inspector Anondo responds:
Quote:
I received these two files and it's okay. It opens correctly.
I'm awaiting your friend's video statement so that Monday I can close the investigation.
CI Ebierre

10.02 - Sven to my policeman:
Quote:
Thank you, you will get that before Monday. Have a blissful day

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much on messenger, I wasn't around this morning.

4:56 AM
Sven: Maybe
<Sven set the emoji to πŸ’Ž.>
Good morning
7:13 AM
Sven: Video statement done and been sent
9:51 AM
Anna: Maybe
What does that mean?
Sven: What is maybe
12:14 PM
Anna: why did you say maybe?
Sven: You said maybe and I said maybe also
I told you good morning here and on mail did you reply
You ask me a question yesterday and I told you to answer me first. So I got your message this morning when you answer maybe and to your own question I said maybe
Oh you think I answer to your question that say did I ignore you
I don't answer to that
Anna: fine. then answer that now

ETA 17:00
Sven: You
You always want an answer to everything
Alright wifey
Sorry I slept off and it wasn't intentional
Iyawomi atata
Interpret that Yoruba language
Anna: drinking motorcycle?
no, wait that's not right
iyawomi = my wife
Sven: Can someone drink motorcycle
Anna: and you are not just calling me trash now do you?
Sven: That is my baby
iyawomi means my wife
What do you mean calling you trash
Anna: wait
Sven: Have I ever use foul language on you before
Anna: dearest
Sven: Iyawomi atata means my darling wife
Yeah
We can use dearest also
Now my lady is getting Yoruba language
A well Yoruba man will say all that when praising his wife
Onitemi, okanmi, ifemi, Ayomi, idunumi
Anna: Your language is complicated
Sven: Etc
Anna: what do those words mean?
Sven: Yes that is why Yoruba is hard even me I don't know half of it
My own, my heart,my love,my joy and my happiness
Anna: wow.. I'll never remember all of those
Sven: I know, I just feel like praising you
Anna: Thank you.
Do you still need me to write that statement for you? I have a little time now
I told you already words can't explain my love for you
Sven: Thank you baby, I have done that
Have a kiss 😘
Are you still having meeting
Anna: not right now
A few this morning
kini o n αΉ£e loni
Sven: Where do you get that
Anna: google
Sven: I went to take those students. Just back home minutes ago
Anna: where did you think I found it?
Sven: I thought you know that before
Send me a voice note and speak Yoruba I want to hear your intonation
Anna: haha, I have no idea how to pronounce it
Sven: I won't accept that you have to try πŸ˜‚
Anna: tough luck, not doing it now
too many people around
Sven: Okay do it when you are alone
Anna: no promises, I have no idea how to pronounce and I don't want you to laugh at my expense
Sven: Come on
<Sven saying something in yoruba>
Don't spoil the fun
Anna: write that down please, I have no idea what you're saying
Sven: You will say sven MI Bawo ni se owapa. Mo Nife ee
Anna: how do you get it. i love yes
Sven: The interpretation is my Sven, how are you. I love you
Anna: <voicemessage of Anna speaking yoruba the Dutch way>
<Voice message saying I love you in Dutch is "You don't get it, you're crazy"<= spoken in dutch of course>
Sven: πŸ˜‚ you try being the first time
Anna: see.... laughing at me. Not doing that again
Sven: Come on baby
<Sven saying something about intonation, but I couldn't figure it out>
If I don't laugh you won't get it
Anna: Sure, you try talking Dutch. I'd like to hear you try that
I have never hear people saying Dutch before
Anna: You just heard me speak Dutch
Sven: I know say it again but louder than before
Anna: Just turn up the volume, you'll hear it
Sven: Have done that but it sounds somehow
Anna: somehow what?
Sven: <Sven repeating the dutch phrase, but could barely hear it>
Somehow like a language just brought down from heaven
Anna: It's better I teach you when we're together, because it sounds nothing like what I said
Sven: Yeah you will teach me that
Anna: If you want
Sven: What do you mean if I want
Anna: If you want to learn it
Sven: Why won't I learn it or are you not ready to learn mine
Anna: Of course I am
Sven: Good
Sven the Dutch man
Anna the Yoruba lady
Anna: haha
Sven: Yeah baby
Have you taken your lunch
Anna: yes I did
I miss you baby
Can't wait for you to dine with me
Anna: Me either, but it will be a long time
Sven: Long for what
Anna: for us to dine together
Sven: Okay
Just be good
Anna: I'll try but I'm not patient
Anna: Exactly what I'm saying.
Sven: Meaning going another relationship
Anna: Not saying that. just saying that it's hard to be patient
And even though I love you I can't wait around forever for something that might never be
Sven: You are saying you are not patient because you will you will end the relationship or opt in for another man there
What might never be?
Anna: I am saying that I am not going to wait forever if you have no way to come to England
Sven: Exactly what am saying
Am sure sooner in your body nature will call
Anna: meaning?
Sven: Sex
You can't hold it longer
Anna: Then I guess you must make sure you'll be the one answering that call
Sven: How will I answer that when am faraway
Anna: either by making sure you come to England, or make sure I can come to you
Sven: Since we have been chatting has no one ever pick the call there
?
Anna: You think I'd let someone?
Sven: What can make you come is tattoo and I can't have tattoo but I have love
Anna: I know
Sven: But sooner if am not there
Anna: thanks for the compliment
Sven: Compliment about what
I know you love me but am talking about nature
Anna: to think I'll just bang any guy that comes around. Great compliment
If you're worried about nature, make sure you have nothing to worry about
Sven: Come on baby
Alright dear
Anna: ok
Sven: I can't wait to have you all
Anna: Then you know what to do
Sven: I don't know what to do
I love you purely with no attachment but why are you adding attachment (tattoo)
Anna: You know why. I explained many times now
Sven: I know I hurt by lying but I can't tattoo
Anna: Then you need to find a way to come to England quickly
Sven: ok
Anna: When will you be here?
Sven: I don't know baby
Sven: OK dear
Am sorry
Its not my fault 😒
Anna: Not mine either
Sven: I know

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Just for the fun... I claimed that Benin manager Jesus falsified the Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire (that document that Sven refused to fill him again)... as such, Jesus will receive a very nice and attractive salary bonus. Laughing
- Mr. Claude is not present at the office today, so Sven can not claim anything until Monday. Laughing ... After the last message that the Benin manager sent yesterday to our idiot, I'm sure Sven will be happy to know that Jesus is getting some extra money. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sven,

My colleague in Benin, the local manager Jesus confirmed that you sent directly to him that form of Questionnaire and that you gave the highest score to the whole team in Parakou.
Of course we are excited to see that you have appreciated (like Sister Dave) our services and we will reward all the staff of the Parakou warehouse with a nice salary bonus.

It's my wife's birthday and I got a day off. I wish you a wonderful weekend, along with all those who are dear to you!
I hope you will remain our client in the future too!

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THU 20:32
Sven: How was your day?
Anna: it was ok
Sven: Home
Anna: Yes I am
Sven: Hope you are taking care of your self
Anna: sure
eaten?
Sven: Yeah and you
Anna: yes
Sven: Something is bothering you
Spit it out
Anna: you already know
Sven: Know what
I only notice your typing
And I sense you are not happy
Anna: you sensed right and you didn't see me typing, because I didn't
Sven: Can you tell me what exact the problem is
Anna: no
Sven: Why
Anna: because I don't like to repeat myself
Sven: OK madam
Hope you are lonely
Anna: wow thankss
Sven: Sorry I mean hope you are not lonely
Anna
You know what exactly what am trying to say
Anna: no I don't
when you say something else how should I know?
Sven: You know Anna
Sven: What are you doing
It seems you don't feel like chatting with me tonight
Anna: Just trying to get drunk
Sven: When you are drunk will it bring me there
So you want to hurt your self because am not there with you
Is that how you will prove that you miss me
Anna: no
no
and no
Sven: What are you drinking for then
You have to stop the drink now I don't like it
Drinking will turn you on
Anna: hmm
you're giving me mixed signals
Sven: What mixed signals
Anna: drinking will turn me on and you dont want that'' strange
Sven: Do you want to be turn on
Anna: why not.. it's better than not sleeping
Sven: When you are drunk to clear thinking tell me what will happen when the drink relieve you. Won't you think again
Anna: wait give me a sec to understand what you're trying to tell me
Sven: You want to be on and go out or call someone there right
Anna: sometimes you have really good plans
I knew there was a reason I like you
Sven: Well-done MA
Anna: thank you sir
Sven: Are you on bed now or still drinking
Anna: i'm not that quick mister
Sven: So won't you stop the drink
Anna: is that a trick question or multiple choice?
As the man you love and thinking about can't I stop you from something
Anna: hmmmmaybe
Sven: Getting drunk won't help but hurt
Anna: boring
Sven: You are boring because you want me to cuddle you
Anna: no you are boring cause you are no fun tonight
Sven: How
Anna: sooo serious
Sven: I don't get you
Anna: thought so
Sven: Talk to me
Anna: hi
Sven: Why is it boring over there
Details please
Anna: trick questions again
give me options
Sven: Why are you like this tonight
Anna: 🍷 <=
Sven: Good πŸ‘
Anna: Carry on
thanks for the permisson
Anna: not?
Sven: Good night then if you prefer drinking than explaining how you feel to me
Sweet dreams
(And he was offline immediately)
Anna: Oh, but you didnt ask
that
15 minutes later he came back with a mission
Sven: Send me a voice and your picture tonight
Anna: Naughty
Sven: Send me picture and voice
Anna: Bossy
Sven: This is not about boss this is about your man and your well being
Anna: You can be bossy in bed mister
Sven: You want that tonight
You want me to be there to give you hot
Anna: Can you
?
Sven: Don't tell me can I. Isn't that what you needed now
Anna: You? Always, but you can't
Sven: I can't what?
Anna: Be here
Sven: You know I can't be there tonight but you turn your self on
Anna: You started. I was just getting drunk
Sven: How will a lady leaving alone get drunk and saying the drink won't turn her on
Anna: Hmm no problem
Sven: How will you get your self out of that mood
Go to the bathroom and take a shower
Send me the clip and your picture
Anna: 3 tasks... How to choose...
Sven: I want the voice and the picture exactly what you are putting on before going for a bath
Anna: πŸ˜‚ jeans and a sweater
Sven: Snap your self Anna
Anna: Naughty svenny do i ask you to show the tools?
Sven: What tools
I ask you to snap your self. The way you are now
Anna: Not decent
Sven: Am not asking for your nude pictures
What are you putting on
Anna: Yes you are. Don't deny it
The room is spinning
Sven: Asking for your nude pictures will react some how to me so I can't. All I want is your picture
Anna: React?
Ok
Then be careful of unwanted reactions.
Sven: What unwanted reaction
On what
Anna: Yours
Goodnight
Sven: Send me your picture and a voice
So seeing you naked will turn me on
Very funny
Anna: ?
Not my words
Sven: Then what is stopping the picture and the voice clip
Anna: Unwanted reactions
Sven: Send me the picture
Anna: Make a tattoo
Sven: Nice
Very

(he didn't sleep much this night. when I checked he has been online around 4AM)
8:53 AM
Sven: <Sven set your nickname to Drunken wife 😊.>
Good morning
Anna: <Anna set the nickname for SVen to Mister no fun.>
Anna: good morning
Sven: <Sven set his own nickname to Valentino.>
Hope you have a great day at work
<Sven set your nickname to Drunken miss 😊.>
Anna: <Anna set the nickname for Sven to little girl.>
Sven: <Sven cleared his own nickname.>
How can a man be little girl
Do you drank the mixture too much yesterday
Anna: you're acting like a little girl
Sven: Really, OK the adult
Be good
<Sven set his own nickname to Svennysomething>.
Anna: You are acting like a little girl who got her marbles stolen
What's wrong with you?
Sven: okay
Thank you
Special stuff for me. TGIF and TGIS
Enjoy your weekend too
Anna: It's not weekend yet, I have a whole day of work ahead
And what's with that email you just forwarded to me?
(the one from claude, he forwarded it to Anna without explanation)
Sven: Never mind
I know you may be busy but its weekend. So enjoy both work and weekend
Anna: <Anna set the nickname for Sven to Mister cranky.>
Hope you slept well
Sven: <Sven set his own nickname to Topsy.>
Yeah I did
Thank you
Anna: glad to hear that. I did too
Drinking was a good idea then maybe you will do the same again so you will have sound sleep
Anna: You know, sometimes you have very good ideas

That earned me an applause emoji Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven to my customer care manager Claude:
Quote:
Happy birthday to your wife, I wish long life and prosperity. To Benin manager I didn't send him any questionnaire he lied if I have the opportunity to stop your company from giving him salary I will gladly stop him because with him liquidation awaits the company. He lacks manner of approach so I Sven can never send him questionnaire. I already block him from my mail

He will get a response only Monday, and things will get somewhat complicated. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna: ok, you don't want to talk, then I better get some work done
We will talk again when you are home but you must be drunk again
Anna: Why?
Sven: Why will I talk to a lady who prefer to have interest in alcohol more than me that means alcohol is appreciated
Anna: hmm
You feel neglected
Sven: Really ?. I am not because its good to have what you enjoy most
Anna: So you're jealous of a bottle now
or the glass, because my lips touch that instead of you
Sven: Funny
Jealous
The glass will keep your company
Feels good when glass keep company
Anna: It's better than not being able to sleep because the man I love refuses to be with me
Sven: Don't tell me that
Then have the glass everyday ??
She say she love me, she say she need me but putting me on a condition. Now she is saying am not with her, that mean you are just using me
Anna: how can I use you if you aren't even here with me?
Sven: That's it
Love don't see trespasses but yours see everything and hold it. True love doesn't get weak despite any tribulation
Anna: You don't understand
My love is strong, but I am weak
Sven: How will you be weak when you are in love
Love is strong and love conquers
Anna: And love doesn't lie
Sven: Nobody above temptation but you will be weaker if you let it overcome all
I lie I admit, I apologize you refuse and put condition
Does true love put condition in finding it self back
Anna: Not condition, but true love does need reassurances
Sven: Reassurance by imposing
A adage says you know who truly love you when you are danger
Anna: Who says that?
Sven: True love forgive and forget and fight to the end
Anna: I am still fighting, but can't do that alone
Sven: You are not. Fighting for your self alone not us
Anna: <Anna cleared her nickname>
You don't see it
What I already did for us
Sven: You will see a picture now those are the account number of the guys I owe money just to be with you. Now they are all complaining because am yet to pay them. Out of $100 that two accounts will have 80 percent of the money
After borrowing money I endangered my life yet you are there fighting alone not for us
I hardly talk in the house because of the dam debts
And I have lost 25000. People won't speak to me because I refuse to leave you
Anna: how can you say I am fighting for myself alone? Did I lie to you? No! I didn't
All I need is assurance before I can come to Nigeria and you refuse that. I have the money available to help you pay off the debts and remove the embarrassment of your family
Sven: No tattoo. So until you are here before I pay $100 to those shouting they want to pay their school fees
Very funny
Anna: what do you mean?
Sven: Am i the one that make you lost 25000 or did you tell me before doing it
Those guys are shouting because they borrowed me their school fees
If am working as you are won't I have pay all the debts
Anna: Am I the one that told you to borrow from them or did you tell me before doing it?
Sven: You have the money yet you can't save the man you love from embarrassment. You are telling me until you are here, is that when I will pay them their school fees back. Gosh
Good ?? ??
Anna: If you haven't been lying to me I would've send it to you without a doubt
Sven: So good lady
Enjoy your money all to yourself
He who laugh last laugh best
By God's grace sooner helper will come and clear the debts I acquired just to be with you
Anna: So let me get this straight... you lied to me and betrayed my trust yet you expect me to come to you blindly, give up everything here for you while you refuse to give me the security that I need because you betrayed my trust by lying?
well done mister
Sven: Have a great day
Anna: And you're trying to make me feel bad about it, while YOU were the one that lied, not me
Hold your security
Anna: you hold it but you refuse to give it to me
Sven: The Lord will help me sort the little debt. Don't worry I will send you the receipt after I pay them
You want it get it done yourself by writing the name on your own arm or chest
Anna: That's not for woman to do
And I wasn't the one that lied
Sven: Sort it out
Anna: What?
Sven: Lovely day
<Anna set the nickname for Sven to Mister Grumpy.>
Sven: A lady that put his man ashame in public and want to cover him secretly
Anna: ashame in public?
What are you talking about?
Sven: Debts
Anna: I didn't bring you in debt, you did that yourself. Did you consult me?
Sven: That is why I said hold your money to your self
Anna: Mister Grumpy, with everything you're saying you just say you don't want me to come to you and you don't want us to get married
I really don't understand you these days
Sven: I can't think straight because of this crazy debts. All you ever think is tattoo
Miss I can't have tattoo
You refuse to understand me
<Sven set his own nickname to Sven.>
Anna: And you refuse to understand me

He seems to like the bipolar moods, so I think he'll get sweet Anna next time we speak, only to have his hopes crushed afterwards, like yesterday. It looked like he appreciated that.

And from the screenshots with the bank accounts he sent me, His friend Sean, that went on Safari's with him is one of the loansharks. And also the one who helped him make video's, so that might also be the reason he can't make video's anymore. His friend is angry and refuses.

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hm. WerenΒ΄t those debts - the 100USD - cleared by his dad a while ago? Some days before the busted lip?

(No time now to search thru the posts, but I keep remembering something like that. Maybe IΒ΄m wrong.)
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he sold his phone to pay off the debt, but his father borrowed him money to buy the phone back... at least that's his story, which is obviously bogus since he was never without his phone, so the debts to his friends have never been paid off.
But thanks for the reminder, I'm going to slap him some more with his lies Laughing

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the sold phone should have cleared most debts. Why are they still there? Smile He was in such a panic to resolve that.. lies all over. Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have another trophies!... a short video clip and a handwritten statement.

>>> VIDEO LINK <<<

Our dear Sven, to my Chief Inspector of Benin Police:
Quote:
Good afternoon, this is my friend statement. Thank you have a great day

Inspector Ebierre:
Quote:
Everything seems to be fine, I will classify the file and I will forward the "not guilty" resolution to the Police Department's leadership. From my point of view, things are clear and completed.
CI Ebierre

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: I understand you but I can't have tattoo. So hold your money. Right from on set since am real I don't have interest in your money. Its you I wanted but you seem to not believe that
You are happy I am been embarrassed because of debts so let it be
The Lord said I should lift up my eyes that my help will come from the Lord by sending someone who will help me with the money and the Lord said he will not put our help to a place that can endanger up
You have your money today am sure I will have mine. God bless us 😘
Anna: I am happy because you have been embarrassed? When did I ever say that? I love you and I want to be with you. I want to help you remove the embarrassment, but you don't seem to understand
Sven: What embarrassment do you want to remove or you want to put me into another trouble
Am yet to pay debts parents are angry. I should go and borrow another money to tattoo again and bring it home
Because I want you to believe I love you
If you don't believe naturally that I do choice is yours
You want artificial love and I don't have that
I don't want the money that will put me into trouble. So keep it
Anna: That's not artificial love. That's just a physical sign of true love
Sven: Thanks 😘
That is for you not for me
Anna: And what I don't understand is why you owe money to those guys, you paid off those debts when you sold your phone.
Sven: Did I not collect the phone back
You are making me mad
Anna: yes, because your father gave you money for it
Sven: Take care
I said he promised to pay is that one not different from he paid already
Gosh Anna
okay
Anna: gosh what?
Sven: ok
Anna: you see, you have trapped yourself in a web of lies, how am I supposed to know what to believe
Sven: ok MA
Look at the screenshot I sent don't you see the account number was sent to me yesterday or will my dad have pay and the guy sent me his account details
Anna take care at work
Am going out to relax
Anna: I don't know what to believe anymore
Nice, take some time to relax. I'll deal with all the stress myself
Enjoy
Sven: ok no problem
Because of $100 you don't know what to believe. Wow
Believe in yourself and your money
Anna: Because of lies. I don't care about money
Sven: That is what you are doing already
Because you think am lying about owning people money
Anna: I don't know what you're lying about and what is the truth
can you blame me?
Sven: I said ok
Never mind about it
God will provide for me and my parents we will clear the debts
Anna: What about us?
Sven: I can't tattoo
Are you asking me
Anna: I am asking what about us?
Sven: You are already in love with tattoo
Anna: So now your name is tattoo?
[/color]Sven: That is what your heart call it now
You said you can't send me money or come here without tattoo and I can't tattoo
Anna: You don't want me to come to you
Sven: If you are willing to come am here but I can't tattoo
Anna: <Anna set the nickname for Sven to Ifemi ❀.> (meaning my love)
Sven: Hmm ☺
<Sven set your nickname to Onitemi.> (romantic way of saying β€˜mine’) (thank you google)

Some lovey dovey emoji’s….. isn’t a bipolar day just the best day?
I feel like he's close to a breaking point by now. When it looks like he's going to give up on Anna, she will decide to travel to Nigeria

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... she will decide to travel to Nigeria." Laughing

- And she will, of course, come to northern Benin... in that wonderful luxury resort, where Anna and her girlfriend (who pays for the whole stay) want to spend a minimum of 3 weeks vacation. Laughing
- Sven and his friend will be invited there... of course, everything is arranged / booked / paid. The only condition is that the two idiots arrive in Natitingou, where they will be picked up by an offroad car belonging to the tourism company operating the luxury resort of the Pendjari jungle.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Of course Laughing but she can't tell the moron that just yet.

Sven:I believe you must taken your lunch
Anna: done that already

<Everything seems to be fine, I will classify the file and I will forward the "not guilty" resolution to the Police Department's leadership.

From my point of view, things are clear and completed.
CI Ebierre>

Anna: That's a relieve.
Sven: I got this from the police
Anna: Glad that is over now
Sven: Thank you
Anna: For what?
Sven: For telling me to give them what they want and you also write and send the statement on my behalf just to resolve all
Though I was angry because of that allegations but God said give what is meant for Cesar to Cesar and I also hate to go to police station
Anna: You think I only want to torture you but I have your best interest in mind
You just don't see it
Sven: Well done ma
Have a kiss 😘
I think you don't have meeting today
Anna: Why do you think that?
Sven: Because I have never see you typing that to me today
Anna: I see.
I don't have many today

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite the statement being dated tomorrow ?

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday afternoon things became a little more NSFW. Our lad has a huge ego, which hopefully got a few dents.
Because Real life needed my attention I wasn't on messenger much this weekend. I decided to play nice, drop the tattoo issue for a few days. So it might be a bit boring, but nothing is nicer than having a lad getting his hopes up, only to have them crushed again.

FRI 4:11 PM
Sven: Omo mi
Anna: Don't know it all yet. going to have to google again
Sven: OMo MI means my baby
Anna: I found "my child" but google translate says "you know me"
How am I supposed to learn a language where words have a thousand different meanings?
Sven: ☺ really
That is the sweetness in it different meanings
Anna: And also the confusing thing
Sven: Its not confusing
Anna: To me it is
Sven: Because you don't know it yet
Anna: I don't even dare to use the google translator and say something in your language. Some nice things can mean insults
like when you said "drinking motorcycle" and you meant "my wife"
Sven: Yeah
Anna: what was it, I don't even remember the words
Sven: Iyawo mi atata
Anna: That's hard to remember
Sven: Sooner you'll like to speak it
Because when you mix with those saying it
Anna: did you change your mind about living in England?
Sven: Did I tell you before I won't live in England
Anna: No, but last time I checked we speak English here
Sven: Anna
<laughing emoji>
Don't even know what to say
Anna: sọ pe o nifẹ mi
Sven: Mo nife ee
You too say that
Anna: mi nife ee
Sven: Whats good
Anna: don't know. what is?
Sven: What do you feel like doing
Anna: Oh, there are so many options
Sven: Name them
Anna: top of the list is going home and relax
Sven: But you are at work now
Another one
Anna: then the options are limited
getting some coffee maybe
Sven: Cool
Anna: What have you been doing today?
Sven: Nigeria is hot in some areas
Anna: That's what I expected
Sven: How
Do you the hot am talking about
Hot means fighting
Anna: I thought the temperatures
Sven: or you πŸ˜‰
You want me to hot and if I am who is going to keep me cool
Anna: guess you're not creative
And I wasn't talking about that, just you in general but you're a man you have a one track mind
Sven: Huh Anny baby
Anna: πŸ‘¦βœˆπŸ‘«πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸŒˆ
Sven: Hmm nice formation
Anna: It's a story
Sven: Story how
Anna: look at it and try to figure it out
Sven: Don't get you πŸ‘¦βœˆπŸ‘«πŸ‘°πŸ’•πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸŒˆ I mean this is a formation or is this not what you wanted
Anna: Read from left to right like a story
Sven: Me travelling to England, taking you to altar and we giving birth to two children
With this we are a squad
Why me travelling why can't you travel here
Anna: You don't want me to answer that now
Sven: Really ok
Anna: You still didn't tell me what you did today
Sven: Do you want me to tell you I went to visit like 2girls
Anna: Did you?
Sven: I have been with you here, so am home all day because today is public holiday
Jealous
Anna: Should I be?
Sven: So you are not jealous
Sven: You trust me I can't cheat on you but you don't trust my love
Anna: I know you can cheat, but you would've been really quick if you did that today, so I'd question your stamina
Sven: Really I can cheat
Anna: Theoretically you could
Sven: Ok
Anna: Were they nice?
Hope they had a nice chunk of wood
Sven: That means you can cheat also
Anna: Did you have fun or were you done before you took it out?
Sven: Wood or iron
Or you have cheated already
Anna: Hmm let me think
You really know how to screw up a nice conversation
Sven: Getting angry already ☺ πŸ˜‚
Anna: Sure. You're the one talking about sharing the boonga
Sven: But we are having fun by asking questions
You want me to share it right
Anna: Oh yes
Please send me videos while you do
Sven: I will start tonight
I can't do that
Anna: So I know if you're any good
Sven: Sending videos
Its like killing
Anna: For the girl?
Sven: Yes
Anna: Just turn her around. It's not about her
Take your vitamins. I need to know how long you can last
Sven: You want to see my nakedness
Last will depend on how the lady want it. Like my ex she often cry when am fucking her
Anna: Don't be shocked. You were the one asking for nudes
Oh damn, then you must be no good at all
Sven: So I will lost the mood immediately she start crying
Really wow
Until you have it then you will be a living witness of it
Mouth can be deceptive
Anna: I'm having doubts now
Sven: The battle field is on bed
Yeah I love the way you have doubt
But I like it carrying you to the wall or holding a table and push it out
Doggy style
Anna: That's hot. You forget I'm at work
Sven: I know it will be lovely because your pussy will still be tight because you have not given birth
You said you want to see my performance
Anna: Haha, just some banter
Sven: But you're in the mood now
How will you cool it?
Do you do blow job
Am sitting outside so am not in the mood you are the one in the mood now
Anna: Haha, you wish
Im surrounded by files. A real turn on
Sven: I love it my girl you hold me tight so I will fuck her tirelessly
You are on now so how will you do that
Anna: Poetic
Sven: Do you know using your legs to hold tight
Anna: You just don't know when to stop
Sven: After all I will sit and you come up and we start joining again as you are bringing it down I will bring it up and my mouth will be on your breast I will suck it
That is the theory
Waiting for you so we perform the practical
Look at you, already on with the theory
Anna: <thumbsup>
That only tells me you paid attention during biology classes
or watched a lot of porn
Sven: I don't watch porn because anytime I remember it, I will be on especially when my girl is not with me and if she is with me I will demanding and I can do that throughout the day if am less busy and most especially in the night
You know if a man touch we he need to touch when having fun the lady will give out the best ringtone or start calling him the name that the guy will appreciate and continue the good job
That's why ex will want to have the guy back not to be in a relationship but to be in sex relationship πŸ˜‚
Anna: but you made her cry so you couldn't have been that good
Sven: As you are on now stand up and visit the toilet
Really or am longer than the time she expects
My ex love oral sex than real sex
I will satisfy her with her oral but to satisfy me she will be giving condition and later cry
I had sex with a lady she said I should fuck her like a wife not as a prostitute
Funny πŸ˜‚
Anna: I really do not wish to hear about your exes
It'll be u and ur hand for a while mister
Sven: Sorry but am just telling you the witness
Be me and my hand? Don't get that
Before today finally go I have to wish you
Happy Women's Day

FRI 21:43
Anna: Thank you
Sven: How are you
Anna: I'm ok. you?
Sven: Same
How was work
Anna: not too busy today, but you know that already.
You distracted me
Sven: How did I distract you
Anna: with messages, but I don't mind
Is it about the messages or about turning you on
Anna: πŸ˜‚ That wasn't really turning me on svenny
hearing about your crying ex....
Sven: The word really
Anna: what about it?
Sven: Means you are partially on but you over come it
Anna: that was not what I meant
Ok, let me rephrase that. I wasn't turned on by hearing about your crying ex
or the other girls you've been with
Sven: OK madam
Anna: does it turn you on when I talk about my ex?
Sven: Why are you mentioning crying ex alone
What are you doing now
Anna: talking to you
Sven: Hope you are not not feeling cold and bored
Anna: cold yes, bored no
Funny you
Anna: why is that funny?
Sven: Because you said you are not lonely
Sorry bored
Anna: why is that funny?
Sven: Because I know you are bored
Anna: then you must be very boring
Sven: But I just join you here
Sven: When did you get home
Anna: A while ago
had to get something to eat after work
Sven: What did you eat
Anna: beans, potatoes
just mixed some together and it was good
Sven: Nice. Don't know you do eat beans
Anna: sure I do
goodnight
Sven: Feeling that dizzy
Are you having a date tomorrow ☺
Good night dear
Anna: you weren't responding anymore, thought you fell asleep
Sven: Sweet dreams
You miss me just now
Anna: What's wrong with that
Sven: With what
Anna: missing you
Sven: Its good you miss me and I miss you more
Anna: tell me
Sven: Are you on bed
Anna: no I'm not yet are you?
Sven: Tell you what
Anna: you said you missed me more
Sven: Am not yet on bed
Everything in me miss you. I truly want you by my side
Loneliness isn't that cool. It's better to not be in love than be in love and your better half is faraway
Anna: Yes, I know
Sven: Yeah
What is your plan for tomorrow
Anna: nothing, just relaxing and cleaning the house a bit
Sven: Its good to be clean
Anna: yes it is
Sven: Sooner you won't be cleaning on weekends but daily
Anna: do you make such a big mess?
Sven: When you today up this hour the children will untidy everything
Will I be the one keeping the house upkeep
Anna: you weren't talking about kids dear
how was I supposed to knwo
Sven: Now you know baby
Anna: Yes. and looking forward to clean up the mess of kids
Sven: Same here baby
Anna: we could have kids by this time next year
Sven: Yeah latest May
Anna: hope for that
Sven: By then I will the happiest man on earth. I will be call a new name
Anna: daddy
Sven: Mummy
But here in Nigeria they do call people by the name of there children
Anna: really? Isn't that confusing?
Sven: Like my dad now people call him daddy sven
Anna: so when you have 3 kids you get 3 new names
Sven: They call with the first born name
Anna: even when the first is a girl?
Sven: Yea
Anna: then we need to think of an extra special name
or just name him sven. makes it less confusing πŸ˜‰
Sven: Smiles
Anna: that's a strange name
Sven: We are to decide the name
I can't do it alone
Anna: ok. but maybe you have some ideas
Sven: Ideas about what
Anna: global warming
Sven: When we get to that bridge we will cross it
brb
Sven: What are you putting on
Anna: Just brushing my teeth
Sven: This is the first time of you telling me
Did you do that often
Anna: Haha
Funny man
Don't you?
Sven: How is that funny
Anna: Just because you don't say something doesn't mean you don't do it
Sven: Any way
You are bed now
Anna: You guessed right
Sven: Okay
Sleepy baby
Sven: We will talk tomorrow then
Goodnight onitemi
Anna: I bore you already?
Sven: Sweet dreams 😘
No I think you are feeling dizzy
Anna
Anna: Dizzy was yesterday
Oh sorry about that. I failed you today
Sven: Instead you should tell me you are not sleeping yet. Look at the way you say it
What was that
Anna: Oh, you said you wanted me drunk again today, but I didn't
Svenny lighten up
Sven: Its your choice. I propose so its left for you to do it or ignore it
Lighten up what
Anna: Did you want it?
Sven: Don't bring that again tonight
Anna: Hm
Okay
Sven: Can you give me some minutes
I will be back
Anna: I'll try
(25 mins later) Almost half an hour is more than some minutes
I tried long enough
Sven: (an hour after his last message) Will you be asleep before am back
Up to 30 to 45
Stubborn wifey
Is half an hour not minutes
Good night 😘
Anna: That was almost an hour
Hope she was good πŸ˜‰

Saturday morning
Sven: Yes very good don't think you can attain her level in that aspect πŸ˜‚
Good morning baby
Anna: Ok, well, enjoy then
Have a nice day
Are you jealous
So you think am with a lady yesterday
You have been the best and you will always be
Anna: An hour is too long to brush your teeth
Sven: Come on who told you I went to brush my teeth
What do you think I went to do
Anna: Problably wrenching the snake but how would I know
Sven: Sooner when we are together you will often know what I do when it's 12am
Sven: So why are you doubting me
No one can replace you
Anna: Because it's entertaining
Sven: What is entertaining
Anna: You are dear
Sven: We cheating on ourselves is entertaining to you?
Anna: No, not that
Nevermind
Sven: What are you doing today
So tell me what is entertaining
Out to vote
Anna: Elections again? Thought that was already over
Sven: No
Splited into two
Anna: Ok
Sven: Are you calm now that you know your man isn't cheating
Anna: Was calm all along, just tired
Sven: Cheating is like eating poison
Tired of what
Anna: Glad you agree with me on that
Tired of a long day
Sven: You already know I can't you and you promised me also you won't cheat
Same here baby. Am weak of the long days also
Anna: I'm going to have a shower. Promised to go to my neighbor this morning. Her daughter is out of town and she's alone
We'll talk later
Sven: Have fun

10:09 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I'm on my way to the ER with my neighbor. She's not feeling well and I want her to see a doctor quickly.

10:38 Sven
Quote:
Okay baby, make sure she's good and also my regards. Be good 😘

15:22 Sven
Quote:
Hi dear, how are you? How is your neighbor's health. Just checking on you, enjoy the rest of the day. 😘

20:45 Anna
Quote:
She's not good. I'm still in the hospital with her. They want to keep her here and I need to get her some things from her home. I'll be home late.
😘

20:52 Sven
Quote:
Sad about that. God will grant her quick recovery. Just be fine dear

SAT 11:17 PM
Anna: I'm home, finally
Good night

23:30 Anna
Quote:
I'm home but you're not online. Good night 😘

Sunday 7:26 AM
Sven: Good morning darling
Sorry I was not here yesterday night
How are you
How is your neighbor's health
Anna: Where were you? I was hoping to hear from you. She's not good, needs to stay there. I'm visiting her again later today
later
Sven: Sorry dear. I slept off hoping I will wake up before you are back
My regards to her
Are you not going to church
15:04
Anna: I was there. Now I'm busy at home and need to go back to visit my neigbor in the hospital soon
Sven: Is it your church you went to or another
Anna: My own, can't keep avoiding people
Sven: Did I said you should avoid am only asking because you said you can't face them last week
Regards to your neighbor. I wish her quick recovery
Anna: No, you never said that, but after all the lies and me still being with you I don't feel comfortable being there
Sven: But you are comfortable now and you are still with me
Anna: not comfortabel talking to them. So I tried to avoid reverend and Dave
Sven: Or are you not with me?
Anna: not physically
Sven: How long will you do that. You can't be control
Anna: Don't know
Sven: What do you mean physically
Anna: That I can't touch you
I have to go
Sven: You are yet to gain your feet. Am not telling you to go against them but you must be your self not because you want to marry me but for them not to control your life
Take care 😘
Anna: I'm not letting them control me

19:07 PM
Sven: Back home?
Anna: Home now, but I need to eat
How are you?
Sven: Hmm. I like the fact that you are taking care of your pretty self 😘
Am good and you
How is her health?
Anna: She's the same. They're going to do tests tomorrow to find out what's wrong
I'm tired, from a whole weekend of just sitting there doing nothing
Sven: Is she that old
Their is a reward for you
Anna: I think she's around 75 or 80, not sure exactly
Sven: That's why I know you are an angel in disguise and not to me alone
I love you baby
You are going to sleep early tonight
Anna: Question or order?
Sven: Are you done eating
?
Anna: No
Cooking. I'll be back online after. Have to pay attention now.
Enjoy your meal

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna: I did. What did you do this weekend? Missed talking to you
Sven: Same here baby
Yesterday I was in polling unit all day, got back around past 5
Anna: why all day?
Sven: In Nigeria when people vote, they have to stay there until they count because of rigging
Anna: wow, then I have another reason to be glad I'm in england
Sven: So far I have nothing doing at home so I have to be there
You will witness it soon
Anna: How?
Sven: We will be here and probably election may want to commence then
Busy?
Anna: no not busy
I think your connection is slow, it's taking a long time for your messages to arrive
Sven: Alright
Are you on bed
Anna: No I'm not
Sven: Hope you are not feeling lonely and cold
Am missing you Anna
Anna: I'm missing you too
Do you know when you can come to me already?
Sven: No baby
I liase with the agent and he ask what about the money am expecting I said its gone
Anna: so what's your plan now?
Sven: Don't know dear
Am tired and weak because I don't know what to do
Then I guess there's nothing left but waiting for now
Sven: Don't get that
Are you moving on?
Anna: how?
Sven: Am asking maybe you are quitting the relationship because I don't know when I will be there
Anna: Did I say that?
Sven: Am asking
Am asking your plans now when I said I don't know when I will be there
Anna: I have no plans. What should my plans be?
Sven: Anna I don't know your mind that is why am asking you
Anna: You know me better than anybody
Sven: Smiles
Yeah I know but on this am confused
Anna: why?
Sven: Because I don't know when I will be there
Anna: me either
Sven: Won't they ask or convince you to move on
Anna: who?
Sven: Friends, Family
Sven: mMaybe
OK
God will make us all happy
Anna: I hope so
Sven: You are not happy
Anna: no I'm not
Sven: You should be happy. I know you love me but the distance is far and the driver has be an antagonist
You tried to help so God will make you happy
I love you too but I don't know when to have you legally
Anna: that's not a guarantee. Goed doesn't work like that
It's in your hands now
Sven: To prove you want is something I can't do
Not in my hands
Anna: I didn't say a word
Sven: God knows am not working and my dad is trying to get me out of Nigeria but his business is not moving on well that is why its in God's hand and he will send helper to me
Really
You don't say it but your mind say it
You know I will come to you then
I know you will come but I can't do it
Anna: won't
Sven: What is won't
For how long are we going to be debating on tattoo
Anna: I wasn't debating about it, you brought it up
Sven: I know
I brought it up because people will convince you sooner
Anna: Then you should be the one convincing me, but you don't want that
Sven: How will I convince you
Anna: You know, but you don't want me to say it so I don't say anything
Sven: Am speechless Anna
Say it
Anna: No I don't say it because you don't want it and it will anger you
Sven: Seriously you don't want me to be angry
Anna: Do you want that?
Sven: I love you
Anna: love you too, but that's not an answer
Sven: I know you want me to be happy so you won't get me angry
Anna: Trying. but you don't want me happy
Sven: I swear I want to and your happiness is paramount to me. But on the love proving you want I can't tattoo now 😒
Anna: 😒😒
Sven: Love is like a morning dew and it comes from the Lord, the love that is pure that no mark of the world can spoil. My dear love me so dearly
Anna: you know I do
and you know also that you hurt me
Sven: I admit I hurt you, that's why am appeasing your heart. Tattoo is retaliation Anna
I 😍 you
Anna: no, it's not retaliation. It's reassurance
Sven: Reassurance don't hurt or bring fear, tears or making someone useless
In Nigeria people ain't free to tattoo just like that, apart from other
Anna: I don't hurt or bring fear and I don't make you useless
you hurt me, brought me to tears and gave me fear
Sven: I don't give you fear because I love you dearly
Anna: but you did
Sven: I never give you fear, you developed fear your self because i lied
Anna: then you gave me reason to fear and that's equal
Sven: If you trust me that much you won't be weaken this much. But how you know me is reflecting
Anna: what do you mean?
Sven: No, the fear spread its wings because am faraway
Because I was fake from the start
Anna: no, that's not the reason. The reason is that you started lying again
Sven: You count the surprise to lie
Because I told you I was doing a thing while I was doing another thing
Anna: I count the lies as lies
Sven: Now I know
If I had know from the start I wouldn't have told you that
Anna: that you didn't have your phone while you were having it you mean?
Sven: Yes I did that but not to hurt you but to discharge some people because of the stop of videos
That is why I told you I will be with you on facebook only
Anna: you should've realized that it hurt me
Sven: Yes I know it will hurt if you know, that was why I don't want you to know and that's is why I got angry when you are about to know because I hate to see you weak
Anna: do you see what you write, you've intentionally hurt me
Sven: I don't want to hurt you because the phone issue is not for you
I can't intentionally hurt you
Right from the beginning its only you I want but you put other stuff and I don't know how to tell you I want to back out from the other stuff
Anna: you did, and the phone issue affected me and you intentionally lied about it
Sven: Sleeping?
Anna: and you made me cry again
Sven: That's is what am saying I don't know it will affect you
Am sorry for making you cry I never mean to
Should I leave you to sleep
We will talk tomorrow then
Don't get up late
Good night
Sweet dreams
Anna: You think I can sleep now. Thank you
and how can you not know it will affect me? If you lie to me of course it will affect me
Sven: I thought that
Why did you always misquote me
I didn't know because I never mean to get you involved but it get to you because the other stuff came through you. I regret that
Anna: When you lie to me it always involves me
how can you think it wont?
Sven: That's why I regret and very sorry
Anna: you try to talk your way out of it, and explain why it's a good thing. That is not showing you're sorry
Sven: Then I can't think straight because all I think off is you alone
Anna: and that's why I need the confirmation that you refuse to give me
wait, what? You're gay now?
Not another lie
(Emma logged off after this message)
Sven: Am a gay now or what do you mean by gay
What brings about gay tonight
Talk to me
You are making me mad as you are going offline
<missed call>
How on earth will you ask me am I a gay?
You got me mad by asking me that question

I think our dear Sven will sleep wonderfully tonight.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic