SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Following orders from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am running a bait with a lad where I am currently playing 5 roles: the scam coordinator plus 4 "victims". The lad's frustration level is amazing...and fun. However, he is thinking "big" and needs more "victims" since mine are all asking questions which he cannot answer.

If anyone has some spare baiting time and would like to help out I'd appreciate a PM and I'll send details. The lad asked for more people and I'd sure love to help him out!

Quote:
Finally, we will be needing more people. Therefore, try as much as you can to get more people; this time around, not in Canada, but also outside Canada like the states or even Australia as the case maybe.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I can help with "my church characters" or with "my rich widow Edna", I will be happy to play the role of some new/innocent victims. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; šŸ° ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's rich ditz incarnation is ready (not) to pay if needed.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Pastor who would love to play along

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll PM you. My little old lady just loves paying out money to lads, just not to the one asking for it though.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm IN with 2 characters:

1) Ebierre Anonodo: Captain US Army - naval base San Diego / California / USA Very Happy
The captain is on a secret military mission on a submarine ... the messages are taken once a day.

2) Francis Monymony: An old gynecologist doctor - Wienna / Austria Very Happy
The good doctor is old and blind, so he uses an electronic program that writes by dictation... all of his messages are written in capital letters and the lad has to write the same... because that "read and write" software recognizes the letters and reads the text. I'm convinced that the Nigerian scammer will love to receive, on his phone, long messages written with maximum size fonts and without any punctuation. Laughing
===

Let's start the game. Twisted Evil

- From Cpt. Ebierre, to sparky's lad:
Quote:
Ay ay Sir,

I'm Captain Anondo from San Diego - US Naval Base and my recommendations come from Mrs. Vicky P.

I understand that you already know me and you are preparing the final documentation for paying the funds in question.

I will be glad to work with you, depending on my breaks between missions and my technical possibilities.

We are in military application now, somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico's waters, but I can access messaging systems daily for short messages.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo Ebierre

3th Officer in command

USS Minnesota

From the old doctor Francis:
Quote:
SHE TOLD ME TO KONTAKT YOU
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- The Lad, to my Cpt. Ebierre:
Quote:
Attn: Mr.Ebierre Anondo

Sir

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated March 1st 2019, with the content though i had a brief discussion with Ms.Vicky P., but your mail is well understood.

In the first place, Iā€™m the principal attorney, Brooke Chambers & Co, in view of your letter, i write to let you know that you are in the right place, I welcome your request and the services, to represent and stand on your behalf before the Wells Fargo Canada bank to handle and process the release of compensation package with the above name body.

In line with the offered, I hereby promised and guarantee to handle the service perfectly until the compensation finally credited into your nominated bank account, we have been rendering same services to many for their compensation payments based on my efficient in handling financial matters of this nature.

In the same vein, Iā€™m going to process all the legals covering the compensation right from the very brim to the dept of it.

I am going to use the information gathered from Ms.Vicky to file an application to the verification unit of the Wells Fargo Bank Canada in favor of you; this application will as well determine the speedy release of your compensation package sum; In accordance with that, I will as well confirm back to you the exact sum of the compensation.

Be informed, efforts to achieve the necessary logistic requirements is assured. After my due verification and confirmation from the Wells Fargo Bank by tomorrow, I will then give you the total breakdown of retainer fee that it will cost you for my chamber to process all the legals needed.

Be as well notified that due to the case of legal representation of this nature is Bank related purpose, I charge $800 an hour; But we do make sure that we give our clients the appropriate discount and exact figure for retainer fees. Regarding that, I can assure you that you need not to worry about anything as I will work efficiently to foresee that your compensation amount is remitted into your designated account.

Further, let it come to your awareness that as a lawyer being appointed by the above mentioned bank (TD Bank), my retainer fee WILL NOT be remitted into my personal account as I am not working individually but under the influence of an organizational body. So with that being said, it shall be remitted into the Banker's account who introduced my chamber to you as I am going to get settled swiftly without any hitch. I shall get back to you with the necessary updates needed to proceed ahead.

Yours In service,

Barrister Brooke
Brooke Chambers & Co (atty)

- Of course, Captain Anondo's submarine will go to the surface of the ocean tomorrow, and only then will he read the message Laughing ...
- I'm sure there will be many questions about the transaction and I'm sure Barrister Brooke will be happy to give many details... Captain Anondo will accept that charge of $ 800 / hour. No doubt here! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- An identical message was received by the old doctor Francis... of course, the good doctor could not read the message so he will make all the necessary specifications:
Quote:
I HAVE NOW RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU BUT I CAN NOT READ IT
I THOUGHT VICTORIA TOLD YOU ABOUT MY PROBLEM I HAVE DOUBLE GLAUCOMA AND I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED BY 85%
WRITING RECOGNITION IS EFFECTIVE ONLY FOR CAPITALIZED TEXTS SO PLEASE USE ONLY THIS TYPE OF LETTER
PLEASE, CHOOSE THE MAXIMUM SIZE FONTS TO MAKE IT AS EASY AS POSSIBLE FOR ME
ALSO IN DICTATION THE PROGRAM USES THE SAME TYPE OF LETTERS
I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT BUT IT'S THE ONLY WAY I CAN COMMUNICATE WITHOUT HAVING TO CALL A THIRD PERSON
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; šŸ° ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been starting to question him about whether I will get paid in Australian or Canadian dollars.
He has told me he has a big meeting with Ms Vicky to sort out details.
Also, he has told me the cost of his services.
Will he take tire money?

I think I might have enough laying around. LOL

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.28 - The old doctor Francis, another "huge letter" message to "barrister" Brooke:
Quote:
VICTORIA WONDERED IF I WAS IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND I TOLD HER YOU SENT ME AN INAPPROPRIATE WRITING EMAIL THAT MY PARTICULAR COMPUTER SOFTWARE CAN NOT READ
PLEASE RESEND ME THE INFORMATION FROM THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND WITH MAXIMUM SIZE FONTS

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the Canadian Tire money. I have a stash of it too.......
He is silent with me so far today.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy just wrote to Barrister B in her classic ditz mode - leetspeak, all UPPER CASE, and mostly about her.

Quote:
VICKY P. TOLD ME 2 CONTACT U SO U CAN WALK ME THRU WHUT 2 DO IN TEH CLAM BOUT WELLZ FAGRO, SO OVER 2 U I SPOSE, WHUTS TEH WETHER LIKE OVER THERE, IM IN MELBOURNE NAO & ITS FUCKING HOT, NOT THAT I MIND BUT ALL TEH OTHER PEEPZ R WINGING LIKE MAD & LIKE TOTALLY PISSED OFF COS IM JUST LAPPING IT UP, BUT THEN IM TOTALLY HOT 2, SUX 2 BE THEM, HOPE 2 HEAR FRM U SOON

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all participating, he is starting to salivate.
The first "victim" is one of my characters who has "almost" sent money. There will be complications of course. I love how he wants to prepare for his cut so soon!
Love how convinced he is that others are on board and getting ready to reach for their wallets!

Quote:
So precisely today we should be getting a copy of the payment slip from him. So since you sent a nudge to him earlier, I'm still of the opinion that he bought the bait of making the transfer happen. Therefore any moment from now, I should be forwarding the account details as to where my own split will be sent to.

Also the Rancher Australian client as well, also bought the bait And he is waiting for the account details. The US Navy hasn't gotten back to me as of late, but a new client just reached me today. So I suggest you get in touch with the US Navy to check his mail.

Concerning Sarah, I suggest we drop her because no matter how we answer her questions, more might still be raised. Thank goodness we are making progress in new baits outside Canada, and who knows, we both might be receiving our first pay before the end of today by the surveyor and probably next week by the Rancher as well. Summing it all up to $6000!!

Camille Has just contacted me as we speak but I won't be in a haste to answer her. I will keep you updated on more as things unfold.

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jennifer can join the fun. She is an actress who isn't nearly as famous as she thinks she is. She is frequently filming TV and movies on location, meaning no where near any WU or MG or anything really. She can't have her phone on set, so she emails once a day from whatever hotel she's staying in. I will PM you her info.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

06.00 - Captain Anondo's submarine has come to the surface of the ocean, so communications can continue. Laughing
Quote:
Ay ay Sir,

I agree and accept you to charge me with 800 $ / hour, no problem. However, this rate is less than 50% of what my wife's lawyer he charge us for to prepare divorce documents.

I asked you to take the whole process with me and explain to me exactly which legal procedures are, for I can get into possession of these funds.

I hope things are clear and Mrs. P. has warned you about my delicate situation (professional active military, whose status in the command line does not allow me to enter unprofessional relationships with individuals or foreign entities).

The mission program so far has allowed us to climb to the surface of the ocean every 24 hours, to refresh the atmosphere in the submarine and to receive messages from home.

The next days will be the same, so I'll be able to answer the messages every day.

I hope the weather conditions allow the reception / transmission of data through our military satellites.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

===

The lad sent to my old doctor Francis exactly the same previous email... nothing changed, no CAPITAL letters, no anything. What a moron!
So, the good doctor is somewhat confused. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE VICKY HAS EXPLAINED QUITE CLEARLY AND I HAVE ALREADY REPEATED 2 TIMES
I'M ALMOST BLIND AND MY MESSAGES ARE READ BY A SOFTWARE PROGRAM THAT RECOGNIZES THE LETTERS IN THE TEXT AND TURNS THEM INTO WORDS
THE SAME IS TRUE FOR DICTATION WHEN I TRY TO COMPOSE A MESSAGE
FOR THIS TO BE POSSIBLE THE TEXT MUST BE WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND WITH LARGE FONTS

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iā€™ve received the bog standard opening script from him. He didnā€™t get off to a good start when he addressed it thus.
Quote:
Attn: Mr.Elizabeth Doody

Sir

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

08.23 - Barrister Brooke wrote to my US Navy character:
Quote:
Sir,

Your mail is well acknowledged.

Like I said in my first mail to you, we make sure that our clients are satisfied and convinced with whatever amount that we are charging them. Divorce documents are always quite expensive to prepare; that is why your wife's lawyer do ask way more than the amount charged.

More so captain, your previous mail stated your were in military application now in Mexico. A cousin of mine who loves the force so much might have interest in joining, so maybe you can give me details of what will be required from him sir so that I can pass it to him.

Please forgive me only for today as I was preoccupied by so many cases on my desk today that was why I wasn't able to round up with my calculations. But I will make sure that before the end of today, I shall get back to you with the exact cost.

Finally, how would you like the compensation amount to be remitted into your designated account; do you want it wire transfer or deposited via cheque? I need to know this details so that I can add them to my criteria of claim.

Yours in service

Barrister Brooke.

- Of course things will not go as smooth as the idiot hopes Laughing ... The captain will have a lot of blur with regard to the file, and surely he will ask to see some documents.
- If we take into account the fact that the submarine comes out (from the deep) once a day, then the preliminary messages will spread over quite a long period of time. Laughing
===

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy received the boiler-plate response, and replied in turn.

Quote:
THANX 4 YR PROMT REPLY, BUT DO ME A FAVOUR PLZ, NOT SO LONG NEX TIME, JUST TEH SHORT ANSER COS U LOST ME A FEW TIMES, 2 MUCH JAGRON, ALSO, U ERN $800 AN HOUR, IF MY MATHS R UP 2 SPEED THAT CUD BE $24K A WEEK, FUCK ME THATS A LOT MOAR THEN I GET, BUT THEN AGANE I DONT DO TEH SHOOTZ EVERT WEEK, THO I BET U DONT HAVE 2 EXERCISE & KEEP FIT 2 MAKE TEH MONIEZ, IM A MODEL U SEE SO I NEED 2 STAY HOT, ALSO ITS MY DUTY 2 FREYJA, U HAV 2 HAVE TEH LOOKZ 4 HER, I SHUD ASK, DO U HAVE KIDS, IF SO ANY GIRLZ, MODELLING CAN BE A GUD CARER 4 A GIRL WITH GUD LOOKZ & A FIGURE 2 MACH, ANYHOO, THANX FOR TEH EMAIL

Just thought I'd put in a hint about modelling careers, you know, there may be some interest...

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He complained that Canadians ask too many questions and never pay. This latest batch of clients are even worse!

Quote:
It's now obvious That you are a guru in fishing out clients for us to handle. (if you only knew....) Yukon might not easily fall, but let's give Clayton a try. Also Donovan should be sending the slip by today, so I suggest you get in touch with him and ask him how things are with him on his end. (Spoiler alert, payment is about to go wrong) Hugh has gotten the account details, so probably next week he should make payment.

The US Navy has contacted me, he said the $800 I charge was 50% less than what his wife's lawyer asks for to prepare divorce documents.

Jennifer Harris?? This is very intriguing. Let's see what the future holds for us.

Regards

Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good barrister has sent me the account information (no piggy for me) for Ms. Vicki.
I told him that I would go into town next week sometime.
Not that easy to do - I live in the outback.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all the problems associated with her account or about to happen with her account, she is going to suggest to the lad that he accept the payments to his account(s). This will probably sit well with him as it would mean he'd get his greedy hands on the money first.....and provide some pigs for baiters.

Hopefully in the next couple of days there will be pork.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Our boy ignores the messages received from Dr. Francis of Vienna. Do you think Vicky is capable of intervene with the idiot and drawing attention to this negligence? The old doctor is a good client and paid 75,000 euros at the last transaction (last year in September). Barrister Brooke should be more careful and conscientious, especially with "good" clients. Right?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy got a reply, and it seems the Lad may be able to decipher Cammy's leetspeak - sorta:

Quote:
Your mail is well acknowledged.
Basically, you are not far from the truth; but I presume you read my mail earlier today or so, that my chamber do make sure that the fee charges are very convenient for all our clients to pay.
So because this is bank related purpose madam, I won't be charging up to that amount you are aiming at ($24,000). I will try and make it less expensive and convenient for you to remit as my retainer fee.
With that being said, Please forgive me only for today as I was preoccupied by so many cases on my desk today that was why I wasn't able to round up with my calculations. But I will make sure that before the end of today, I shall get back to you with the exact cost.
Finally, how would you like the compensation amount to be remitted into your designated account; do you want it wire transfer or deposited via cheque? I need to know this details so that I can add them to my criteria of claim.

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vicky gave the lad his marching orders for the day which includes contacting the old doctor.
He is drooling over pending quick payments and it appears he wants to focus on those clients for now.

Quote:
we should be having a nice round table meeting with coffee on it for our first payment is just a day from now!

He just sent that.....he is counting the chickens before any eggs hatch.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday - 08.00

Captain Anondo's submarine got out of the depths of the ocean Laughing ... messages are received and transmitted.
Quote:
Ay ay Sir,

Please give me a complete recap of the entire operation, because I want to know exactly all the preliminary stages.

About my mission I can not talk, only thing all I can tell you is that the Gulf's waters are warm this time of year.

I think tomorrow we're going again to the ocean's surface, so I'll be able to take your message.

Your cousin must be an American citizen, aged 19-23, without criminal record.

The US Naval Academy (in Annapolis, Maryland) has quite restrictive conditions, so only 9-10% of the applicants manage to pass the initial exam.

I'm waiting for an explanatory message, and I hope you can answer all my questions.

Justice and honor!

Captain Anondo

Our idiot still has not responded to the good doctor Francis messages... it is obvious that he is disturbed by those texts, written in capital letters and of maximum font size. Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears he is thinking the old doctor and his eye troubles is not worth his time.....esp. when there is low hanging fruit nearby. I told him not to be so selective since all money is valuable here. One Canadian client is "almost" sending the payment and started with questions. The lad is good at telling me to write him, so I turned it around and told him to write to the old man with eye troubles too.

Quote:
Moneyghan seems very stressful because I will be using big fonts for his texts which is unbearable. I'm still waiting for Jennifer Harris to contact me. Osborne has been in contact with me, but he hasn't said anything about the payment.

Therefore try and get in touch with Donovan today with the business account or better still give a reasonable explanation as to why the money is going to a personal account.

I anticipate your response

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barrister got back to Cammy and he's laid out the payment required.

Quote:
Well after a thorough scheduled meeting with the Wells Fargo Bank authorities on Friday last week, I was made to understand that your compensation is yet to be remitted.
I am happy to inform you that I shall commence action this coming week as this week is already coming to an end so as to begin a fresh case filing for your compensation claim. With that being said, I promised to get back to you with the cost of my retainer fee.
Below is the total breakdown of my retainer fee:
Durational communication (daily): $800
Case file formality (Bank related): $650
Affidavit of claim: $750
Lobbies: $800
Total: $3,000
The amount above will reimburse me to proceed with the compensation claim on your behalf currently with the above named body (Wells Fargo Bank).
The amount in question will NOT be remitted into my chamber account due to I was recommended by an organizational body (TD Bank); so it shall be therefore paid into the banker (Ms. Vicky) account as she is part of the authorities that recommended me to you.
I shall as well in the same vein have a meeting with the Banker (Ms.Vicky) by tomorrow in order for her to provide me with her receiving account details. I will update you more on that after our scheduled meeting before the end of tomorrow.
Finally, how do you want the money to deposited into your account?? I need to know this necessities so that it shall be added to my criteria for the case at hand by next week.

Cammy responded with a question about the fee and a lengthy comment about her lifestyle.

Quote:
THANX 4 TEH PROMT REPLY, GUD 2 SEE, U ASK ME HOW I WANT TEH MONIEZ IN MY ACCUNT, WELL U ANSERED YR OWN QUESTON THERE DEWD, IN MY ACCUNT, THATZ OK, BUT WRT TEH FEE, GOT 2 ASK WHUT THAT ALL IS, I THNK I KNO TEH 1ST BUT TEH REST NOT A CLEW, LOBBIES OMG, R U IN A HOTEL OR WHUT, BETTER EXPLANE TEH LEAST 3 ITEMS, MY BBFF WUD NOT LIKE ME 2 DO ANY BIZ I DONT FEEL GUD ABOUT, AJ (MY BBFF) TAKEZ MY PIX & HES ASATRUAR 2, ALSO A REAL STUD, HE THINX HES GOT TEH BEXT LIFE EVAH, I MEAN THNK ABOUT IT, IMAGIN YR A DEWD WITH A HOT BLONDE BI BGFF WHOS GOT BGFFS WHO R NOT JUST HOT BUT BI 2, THAT MEANS 3SUMS & LOTZ OF, HES 1 LUCKY GUY, BUT ITZ LUCK ALLROUND IN MY LIFE, PRAIZE FREYJA!!!!!!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic