SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales From The Orphanage *Massbait request* Newbies Welcome!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know you warned everyone about this lad but......wow. What should be a simple exchange........5 messages about sending money, none of which have details as to where it is going. My replies edited except for the one in blue.

#1 Send it via money gram
#2 Send it via money gram Okay
#3 Answer me have heard about Western Union or money gram?? Best Regards
#4 Make the payment via money gram money transfer
#5 Okay you get the information shortly!

A lot of emails for what little info he provided. Emma replied and made reference to her little partner in crime.

don't forget to send a message to Clayton cause he got you a lot of this money. He wants you to be his docktor. He keeps peeing his bed.

The lad replies again, reply # 6 today, and still no details about where to send money!
Okay

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Cyndy Loo sent him sixteen straight messages (one every couple of hours). All messages were bolded ind in massive font.

1 - ARE YOU DRUNK MR LANGWEENIE????

2 - HI MR LANGWEENIE??? ARE YOU STILL DRUNK????

3 - MR LANGWEENIE YU WORRY ME. ARE YOU OKAY OR ARE YOU STIL DRUNK WITH YOUR GAYSEXUAL PARTNER????

4 - MR LANGWENIE ARE YOU OK???? I AM WOREED ABOT YU???? YU SHULD RELLY NOT DRINK SO MUCH????

5 - MR LANGWEENIE AM I YUR FAVORETE ORFAN??? I SURE HOPE SO.

6 - HI MY LANGWEENIE ITS ME CYNDY LOO THE ORPHAN. ARE YOU STIL DRUNK????? I AM WORIED ABOT YOU MR LANGWEENIE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU AR EOKAY??????

7 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME CYNDY LOO AGAIN????? MR LANGWEENIE YOU SHOLD RELLY STOP DRINKIGN SO MUCH OK?????? IF I GET SOME MONY TO SEND YU TO A SOMETING CALLED REHAB WILL YU GO????? IT WIL HELP YU STOP DRINKING???? YUR FREND CYNDY LOO

8 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME CYNDY LOO AGAN WHAT BOOK DID YOU READ FOR US???? WHAT BOOK DID YOU READ FOR US????? WAS IT THE BOOK WITH THE BIRDIE?????? BYE MR LANGWEENIE I LUV YOU MR LANGWEENIE EVEN THOUGH SISTER SAYS YOU ARE A DRUNK

9 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME CYNDY LOO???? WHEN WILL WE GET THE BOOK YOU READ FOR ME???? I LUV YOU MR LANGWEENIE??????

10 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO AGAN??? MR LANGWEENIE ARE YU FELING BETTAR TODAY????? I SURE HOPE SO YU SHULD RELLY NOT DRINK SO MUCH OK??? MR LANGWEENIE WAT BOOK DID YU READ FOR US??? YU DID NOT TEL ME????? I TINK NOW I WANT YU TO READ A BOOK ABOT PONIES AND ORFANS OK???? MAYBE A BOOK WHERE A ORFAN IS SAD BUT SHE FINDS A PONY AND THE PONY BECUMS HER FREND AND THE ORFAN LIVES AT A BAD ORFAN HOME NOT LIKE THE GOOD ORFAN HOME I LIVE IN???? CAN YU FIND A BOOK LIKE THAT TO READ FOR ME????

11 - HI MR LANGWEEENIE ITS ME CYNDY LOO AGAN MR LANGWEENIE ARE YOU MAD AT ME OR ARE YU JUST DRUNK????? YU RELLY SHULD NOT DRINK SO MUCH MR LANGWEENIE?????? SO WHEN WIL WE ORFANS GET THE BOOK????? HAVE YU MADE UP THE BOOK ABOT THE ORFAN AND THE PONY YET????? OR WIL YU DO THAT WHEN YU SOBER UP?

12 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO AGAN????? MR LANGWEENIE I HAD A GRETE IDEA I HAD TO TEL YU ABOT???? WHEN YU READ THE STORY YU MAKE UP ABOT THE ORFAN AND THE PONY CULD YU MAKE THE ORFAN NAME CYNDY LOO AND THE PONY NAME RAINBOW SPARKLES????? RAINBOW SPARKLES IS THE NAME OF MY FAVERITE PONY ON THE TV SHOW SISTER MARY LETS US ORFANS WATCH CALED MY LITTLE PONY I CAN TELL YU ALL ABOT IT IF YU WANT ME TO???? AND IT WOULD BE GRATE IF IN YUR STORY RAINBOW SPARKLES SAVES CYNDY LOO FROM THE BAD PEOPLE AT THE ORFAN HOME BUT DONT MAKE ONE OF THE BAD PEOPLE NAME SISTER MARY BECUS SISTER MARY IS NOT A BAD PERSON SISTER MARY IS A NICE PERSON WHO TAKES GOOD CARE OF ALL US ORFANS??? MR LANGWEENIE WHEN WIL YU GET YUR STORY DONE ABOT CYNDY LOO AND RAINBOW SPARKLES????

13 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO??? MR LANGWEENIE WHEN YU DU YUR STORY CULD YU ALSO HAVE THE PONY PRINCESS SKYSTAR IN IT AS A FREND TO CYNDY LOO AND RAINBOW SPARKLES????? WHEN WIL YU GET MY STORY DONE MR LANGWEENIE I AM SO EXCITED??????

14 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME AGAN YUR FREND CYNDY LOO????? MR LANGWEENIE WHEN I TOLD MY FREND PATTY HOW YU WERE GOIGN TO READ US A STORY ABOUT AND ORFAN NAMED CYNDY LOO AND HOW CYNDY LOO RUNS AWAY FROM DA EVEL ORFAN HOUSE WITH THE HELP OF RAINBOW SPARKLES AND PRINCESS SKYSTAR SHE SAD I WAS LYING SO MR LANGWEENIE WHEN YU REDE THE STORY YU ARE MAKING FOR ME CAN YU MAKE THE MANE BAD PERSON NAME PATTY???? AND MAYBE AT THE END WHEN RAINBOW SPARKLE AND PRINCESS SKYSTAR GET CYNDY LOO AWAY FROM THE BAD WOMAN PATTY YOU COULD HAVE RAINBOW SPARKLE KICK PATTY IN THE TEETH?????

15 - HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO AGAN??? HEY MR LANGWEENIE MY FREND PAMMIE WANTS TO BE IN THE STORY YU ARE RITING FOR ME BUT I DONT WANT HER IN THE STORY BECUS SHE SAYS RAINBOW SPARKLE IS A MUGGLE SO IF SHE ASKS YU YU JUST TEL HER THAT YU WIL THINK ABOT IT BUT DONT DO IT OK???

16 - DONT INCLUDE BOBBY EITHER

And she finally gets a response

Quote:
Hello

I really hate this lad. If you don't get a response keep up the pressure.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, this lad is a complete moron. I'd like to think not too many have been victimized by this idiot.

To Wolfgang, he'll take the $50k, surprise surprise...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Wolfgang

Thanks for your mail its $50,000 that is the actual money but i want you to send me $5000 first before we procced with the balance payment of $45,000

The purpose of the payment

Its for readings service for the orphans

God bless u

Wolfie is trying his best!

Quote:
Ah yes, well millions of apologies sir for the trouble. I thought the $50000 was right but you said $5000 so the transaction I canceled it sir. But here's what Wolfie will do for you. In the morning I will walk down to the bank myself and talk to uhtred the bank manager. It's a bit of a walk but lord Jesus know I need the exercise!

I'll let uhtred know what happened and worst case it will be just a day or two to get that sent out again!

Millions of apologies sir! I hope this doesn't affect you reading for us in the future! I'll let you know what dear uhtred have to say but I assure you that I am committed to getting this right! Wolfie

He's quick to copy and paste his response...

Quote:
Okay thanks for your mail please make the payment as soon as possible

You must send me payment proof for verification and confirmation

I bet he's bragging to all his friends he's about to score an easy $50k. Man I hate this lad.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What could possibly go wrong from here?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fear he's fading fast. Nothing to Wolfgang or Sister today, despite Wolfgang offering $50k.

So Sister sends a poke...

Quote:
My dear sir,

I hath not yet received thy wonderful recordings! I begin to worry and then just this afternoon Orphan Bobby come in and say you told him you never made recordings!

Is this true? Are you trying to destroy my beloved orphanage?

I asketh thee, which book hath ye read? I dare say Ye must prove to me you make recordings or I shall direct Wolfgang to halt you $50000!

Sister Mary

And from Wolfie to the lads Mule character...

Quote:
I walked my way down to the bank today to visit uhtred. I was hoping Farmer Jethro would come by on his tractor he named John Deere in hopes of giving me a ride but his absence loomed large as I was stuck to just going by foot.

I am back at the orphanage now and as I walk up Sister Mary comes to me and says in her high pitch yet elegant voice that you have not actually done any recordings!

Well this certainly can't be true as only a gaysexual would lie to orphans and you claim to not be one!

And yet sister Mary says to me to ask the orphans themselves. So I did. Did you know sir that many of our orphans have written to you? And many of them claim that you have indeed not read any books at all!

I have a confirmation for your $50,000 transfer but before I send it to you, I will trust Sister Mary and politely ask for some proof that you have read a book!

Please get back to me soonest! Wolfie

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy pressed on.

Quote:
You should show dew respect, old does not mean senile, so shame on you, cos Sister Mary is very wise and she saw that was in your hart. Don't deny that you are, God faring or not, gay isn't a dearth sentience, I'm bi and that's no shame. Just except that God maid you gay and don't fight it, go with the floe dewd. Who's your man-fiend in SF, is he the dom or the sub?

But the Lad no longer has the will to write:

Quote:
Please don't write me again if you don't have anything meaningful

Cammy will tell Sister Mary that the Lad is still in denial and also disrespectful.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're still working things out.

Quote:
How much I'm not a gay sexual

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019, <[email protected]> wrote:

Wher r yu??!!1!! We kollect the monyy!!11

zaro

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't responded to Kimmy since monday

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to try and roll in, on a different account, and pretend to be a lad and issue a KEEP OFF to him. I make big mony off SP Orphanage OOOooooooo.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That will confuse him but give it a shot. Feathers tried that but I don't think the idiot understood what Feathers was saying to him.

He's been active (for him) with Cyndy Loo and Bobby

Quote:
HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YU FREND CYNDY LOO???? MR LANGWEENIE A LOT OF THE ORFANS ARE SAYING YU DID NOT READ TO US BUT I NO YU DID SO I FOT THEM AND GOT A BLACK EYE????? DID YOU FINISH YUR STORY FOR ME???? YUR FREND CYNDY LOO

Quote:
Yes the readings is Available

Quote:
OH BOY OH BOY MR LANGWENIE???? WHEN WILL I GET TO HERE IT????? DID YU PUT IN YUR STORY ABOT WHEN PRINCESS SKYSTAR KICKS PAMMIE IN THE TEETH????? WAIT UNTIL I TELL THE OTHER ORFANS??????

So if you want to annoy him tell him how angry you are that he made up a special story just for Cyndy Loo but not for you. Bobby has been active with him as well

Quote:
If you want to prove
That you are on the level
Send me Chapter One

You said that you read
A book for us poor orphans
So prove it to me

Send me Chapter One
Of the book you said you read
You will convince me

Or maybe you lied
And never read anything
That is what I think

The ball's in your court
And what will your next move be?
Will you ignore me?

Quote:
Please don't write me again

Quote:
Orphan Cyndy Loo
Says you read her a story
I say it's bullshit

Prove me wrong Gay Man
What story did you read her?
Or are you lying?

You are a big thief
Lying to us poor orphans
You greedy bastard

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad only cares about money, not the poor orphans who look up to him. So, Emma is watching out for little Clayton and puts his concerns over the lad's.

claytin is still having bed whetting issues. did youse talk to him? can youse get me smokes ? when are you coming here docktor?

Go and make the payment

I am weighting for you to write little Claytin and thank him for getting money for you. He peed his bed again. Are youse coming to wash bedding? right to him or no money gets sent to youse

No reply to that ultimatum. Hopefully he starts writing to little Clayton again.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimmy offered him 20000 today, but he didn't bite, guess she won't have a new daddy

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy will persist with trying to convince the Lad to clean up his act.

Quote:
I'm simply trying to find out why you're subbing the orphans, giving them the cod shoulder, which is wired, because they were showing how they all wanted to be your fiends, and you insulated Sister Mary to boost, why would you do that to children and good people, you need to come out, and admit why you're so hostile.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wolfie has had the best luck with him. After all, there's $50k on the line. From the lad's mule character:

Quote:
Dear Wolfgang

Thanks for your mail! Please send me the confirmation of the transaction before i can't send the readings to you okay

Thanks for your understanding

Without the confirmation proof no reading

God bless u

Quote:
Yes sir, the transaction confirmation number is {a completely made up ridiculously long number}. Wolfie

Quote:
Send me the bank statement

Quote:
Send something like this for confirmation okay
I need the payment receipt
(with attachment of generic receipt)

Well, that's pretty rude. As we know, Wolfie does not like rude people.

Quote:
I do not respond to rude requests for our company's records. I have sent you the confirmation number. You should not even need that. The money should be in your account already. If it is not, there is a problem on your end, not mine.

Your rudeness is exceeded only by your silence on the book you have chosen. I'm not sure how Sister Mary deemed you worthy of reading to our children. I've never had anyone act as rude as you in a transaction involving this much money. You've been rude to our orphans and now I believe them as you are rude to me. I highly recommend an apology. Wolfie

Quote:
Send me the payment receipt

Quote:
You have the money. Seriously I've never had anyone as pushy as you! I can only send bank records if you fill out a request form per government regulations. Would you like me to send it to you? Wolfie

Quote:
Send me the bank record for verification and confirmation

Quote:
Here is the form you need to fill out for the financial request you seek. Wolfie

I made up a lengthy form on JotForm that he'll have to fill out before he gets a fake file receipt. I think $50k will prompt him to fill it out with haste. Maybe.

Meanwhile, Sister is starting to lose it...

Quote:
Dear Mary

I have the recording i need to see the confirmation proof of the transaction before i can't send anything okay

Let me send us the confirmation of the payment

Best Regards

Quote:
Oh my dear orphan Bobby was right! You not even know what book you readied!

Sister Mary

Quote:
Let him send me the payment receipt

Quote:
Who? I not sure what you mean.

Quote:
Your accountant let him send it now

Another quick NSFW jab...

Quote:
You mean Wolfgang? He said he already sent payment. Now you send book records or I shall pray for you gaysexual soul to be swallowed up by Satan the way a whore swallows spunk dear sir.

More to, eh, come...

Safari Team Humphere
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad replied to Cammy:

Quote:
God bless u

I'm building up to Cammy doing a casting of the Runes that will reveal some of the truth about the Lad (if that would be OK). In the meantime...

Quote:
Thank you for the blessing, but that's not what I accepted really, cos it's funny that you wrote to the orphanage in the first plaice and then made out like you hate children, and in a way that makes sum scents if your gay, after all children are crated by strait sex and you don't do that. I expect that but all I can say is that things wont always go right for you if you don't treat peeps right, karma in action you see.

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Emma wrote him and said she would not send money until the lad wrote to little Clayton, the lad responded with two messages today

Okay what is going on??

What is going on?

Emma replied again with her concerns.

what is going on is that you don't do wut you need too do. you promised little claytin to send him a long message and make him a friend. he gots money for you and youse have gone quiet. he started crying and whetting the bed. now you don't care and don't answer about the smokes.
claytin things youse is his docktor and he wants to get a message from you so you can tell him a voice message and send to him and he will steal more for youse
his bed is wet everynight now so be nice to him

This lad is pathetic!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's certainly not Mr Hump Here, that's for sure. Laughing Laughing
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still fail to understand how we didn't come to an amicable solution to my current orphan situation.

Here is his latest dispatch. Eloquent, almost to the point of poetry.

Quote:
Fuck uuuu

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds more like lyrics to be sung!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both of my characters have gotten fuck uuu's at some point. I think he is overwhelmed with orphans.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the last week
Tuesday
Misser daddy i cant sleep agen do u want the monies from my old mommy and daddy to tace kare of mee i love u misser new daddy

misser daddy u never reply to mee and my new daddy should always talk to me u dont want the monies from my old mommy and daddy why do u not love me as much as i love u misser daddy

misser daddy were are u i miss u so mach i need to send u the monies from old mommy and daddy so u can take kare of mee soonest i love love love u misser daddy

Wednesday
misser daddy deer sister mary told us u did record de book alredie where is it is it aboot crickets will u teech me to play u never anser my qestions misser daddy and i want to send u the monies from old mommie and daddie so u can take cer of me soonest misser daddy

Thursday
MISSER DADDY U DONT RESPOND MY MESSAGES ANIMORE AND I DONT NO WERE TO SEND THE MONIES FROM OLD MOMMIE AND DADDY PLEES RESPOND SOONEST I MISS U MISSER NEW DADDY

Friday
misser daddy i have 20.000 and u dont want it and u dont want me anymore u dont love me u never wanted to be my new daddy u r a stupit new daddy old mommie and daddy are much much much nicerer than u i kno u r just a gaysexual but even a gaysexual can be a daddy do u want the 20.000 or not

misser daddy i love a new daddy more than monies even a gaysexual daddy is better than no daddie can u take cer of me u get the 20.000 if u take ker of me even if u r a stupid new daddy

Saturday
Okay. Noted

Misser daddy okay noted sez nothing do u want the monies niw u r my new daddy

Misser daddy weres ur storie i havent bean sleepin sinse u promised to reed and i sold my teddy. Were r u misser daddy

Sunday
How are you doing? Please be claim everything with be fine

oh misser daddy im so happy u writ to me i missed u sooo much do u want the monies from my old mommie and daddie it is 20.000 so u can be my new daddy and tek car of me

Yes but how can you send it!!

aunty batty sez it is in a bank account now will u be my new daddy

Monday
Yes

Thank u misser new daddy wen will u cum for me

Next month

O missed new daddy that maks me so so so happie do u need my old mommie and daddies monies to come heee and tek car of me wen will u reed the stori to me is it aboot crickets

Okay my dear

Misser new daddy u Don anser my question aboot the books or the monies

Okay

Ok wut misser daddy u dint want the monies and u dont want me ur confusing me

Kimmy is practically begging to send her new daddy 20.000,- but he doesn't cough up some pork. What a moron

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a moron. Probably the laughing stock at the internet cafe. Definitely not Hump.

Mostly boring on my end. Wolfie sent his mule character a form to fill out in order to get his (eventual fake file) receipt.

Quote:
Okay i will fill it out and get back to you! But i have not received the payment yet???? I need to see the payment slip for further confirmation

What an idiot.

A few exchanges between sister and him that are rehashed from what has already been posted.

On the plus side, the orphans are entertaining. Smile

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyndy Loo

Quote:
HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO??? MR LANGWEENIE WILL I GET MY STORY TODAY??? I LUV YU MR LANGWEENIE??????

Quote:
Okay I'm with you

Quote:
HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO??? IM WIT YU TO MR LANGWEENIE??? I LUV YU MR LANGWEENIE AND I CANT WATE TO HERE THE STORY YU DID JUST FOR ME??????? WIL YU SEND IT 2DAY?????

Andy Bobby, who suffers from hakupetia and can only communicate through haikus

Quote:
Send proof of story
And I'll stop harassing you
And admit I'm wrong

But you wont' do that
Will you you lying thief
Who steals from orphans

Quote:
I have notice that
Whenever I ask for proof
You then ignore me

Could it be you lied
About reading to orphans?
You just want to steal?

You are a lazy
Gaysexual thieving twat
Who steals from orphans

Let's hear a story
You have supposedly read
Then I will believe

Quote:
Okay

Stupid lazy lad. I'm curious to see if he completes the form Wolfie sent him.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No form yet. I know, I'm shocked too.

Quote:
Can you send me the payment slip this is why i prefer Money gram or western Union money transfer

Round and round we go...

Wolfie is getting frustrated...

Quote:
Sir,

With all due respect, you are getting on Wolfie's nerves. Let's get things straight.

First, Wolfie has sent your fee. If you have not received it, the problem is on your end.

Secondly, have you contacted your bank? What did they say?

Third, there is no payment slip. The payment was sent electronically.

Fourth, if you want access to our financial records, you will need to fill out the form. No exceptions.

If you don't understand this, let Wolfie know and Wolfie will get my bank to take the $50000 back and you can go away. Wolfie

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like young Cyndy Loo found a new daddy

Quote:
Have you eaten

Quote:
HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO???? YOU DID NOT SEND THE STORY TODAY WHY???????? I THOT YU LOVED ME??????

Quote:
Yes i love u

Quote:
HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO??? I LUV YU MORE?????

Quote:
HI MR LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR FREND CYNDY LOO??? MR LANGWEENIE WIL U ADAPT ME SO I CAN COME LIVE WITH YU AND YU WIL BE MYFOREVER DADDY????

Quote:
Yes i will if you accept me to be your daddy

Do we have any adoption forms he could fill out?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic