SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Confused by lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After earning my first sandtimer last November, my friend "George" was never far from my thoughts. Now he might well and truly be gone.
In the last few days we geared up for that long awaited fund transfer to him...except it never happened. The last few days have seen some nice, friendly messages arriving.
But he confuses me....he says to go away but I really think he wants to continue engaging in pointless emails for an even longer time.

Quote:
why you don't have trust on me?

Quote:
don't be afraid in sending the $10k to that account.

Quote:
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME ANY MORE EMAIL OKAY. JUST GO YOUR WAY. I HATE THIS THINGS YOU ARE DOING. ARE YOU THE ONE TELLING ON HOW TO DO MY BUSINESS? I GAVE YOU OUR BANK AGENT ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY YOU ARE HERE TALKING LIKE CHILD. PLEASE AND PLEASE IF YOU CAN'T SEND THE $10K TODAY LET'S STOP HERE.

Quote:
francis you never a good friend to me at all. how many times will i sent agent account to you? please if you can follow what i telling you stop here. send the money to that account and give me payment slip copy or you forget it and stop sending emails to me.

Quote:
If you can not do what i said please forget it and stop sending email's. but now no way please. i can'r lose my JOB because you.

Quote:
GET OUT OF HERE.. AND NEVER TALK TO ME. HOLD YOUR MONEY I DON'T NEED IT AGAIN.

All the above messages would indicate he is lonely and needs friends. There is no way he will lose his job just because of my character! I will continue to poke him and see what happens. I have a feeling he is finally gone though.

George

I value our friendship. However, I am still confused as to what is going on. Why can't we meet? Why the anger? I know you have troubles and am here to help. Are you drinking heavily or involved in narcotics my dear friend?
I will not abandon you in crisis. Why the change of heart George? You were so anxious to meet before.

Hopefully he will come back.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GET OUT OF HERE.. AND NEVER TALK TO ME.

He means keep messaging me please.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad kept threatening not to talk to me ever again...so I kept at him. I will let him cool off again and then initiate some "feel good" message. Here's a few of our daily interactions over the last week or so. For the most part I just left mine out since his are funnier anyway. Given the capitals used in the last message, he might actually mean it this time.

send the $10k or forget it and stop sending emails to me.

YES.!!! When are you sending the $10k?

before my coming to Canada you have to send the money first or you forget it.

George:

How can I hand you the money if you are not here? My friend, let's stop being silly here! I have traveled to Ireland, to /England and now it's your turn. Third time is a charm right? Let's get this done. I want to put the money (plus a bonus!) into your hands and introduce you to my wife. We owe you that much and a dinner.

Then am not coming any where. if you can't send it to our agent in Indonesia forget it and STOP writing to me

FROM TODAY ON NEVER YOU SEND ANY EMAIL TO ME AGAIN!!!! BYE. I WILL GET NEW INVESTOR IN AND I WILL COMPLETE THE TRANSFER WITH HER SOON. BYE BYE BYE.....

George, I am sorry you are so upset, I did not mean to cause you to be upset. I am just so confused and upset by this turn of events.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GET OUT OF HERE.. AND NEVER TALK TO ME. HOLD YOUR MONEY I DON'T NEED IT AGAIN.

Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheesh a chatty fellow, he is pleading for contact! If you can you should send a LONG apology email talk in circles and make it confusing. Never spell check or corrected grammatical errors.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes a long heartfelt letter might do the trick! I'll give him a few days and then appeal to his kind soul......

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And if that's doesn't work, perhaps he would like to correspond with some of your friends here at Eater. A lot of us. At the same time. Massbait!!!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he doesn't come around "one on one" I'll open it up to people who all want to say "hello". He's such a nice man.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic