SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales From The Orphanage *Massbait request* Newbies Welcome!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got 4 words out of him!

Quote:
Okay its well noted

On Monday, February 25, 2019, <[email protected]> wrote:

we giv suster mary monyy to send you???!1? hw too send the moneyy!!!????1

zaro

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are great! He's got to be seeing orphans in his sleep by now. Keep it up!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, everyone is doing fantastic. I am answering PMs as quickly as I can but my email is not getting notified every time I get one. So I can only see them when I log in. I'll respond ASAP though!

I think we have well over a dozen already. Wolfie introduced himself this afternoon:

Quote:
Hello sir or miss as the case may be, this is Wolfie Brooks, the accountant for Silver P* Orphanage. I am told you are in need of assistance by our dear Sister Mary and thus how may I be of your service? Wolfie

But no response yet? He's been begging to talk to Wolfie!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Wolfgang:

Quote:
Dear Wolfgang

Thanks for your mail its well understood
Have you sent the payment?? We need the payment evidence for verification and confirmation

Best Regards

Hmm, squeezed some words out of him! Unfortunately, Wolfie has no clue who he is as any payment was sent to the mule.

Quote:
Mr Andile,

You'll have to forgive me as dear Sister Mary is confused in her old age. I submit many transactions on behalf of the orphanage each week and help me with which one was yours? More specifically, what was the reason for the transaction as I can't find your name on any of them. Wolfie

He's got some forms to fill out in the coming days. Smile

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

misser daddy i dont no how to send u the monies from my teddy and u still didnt reed to mee aboot cracks where ar u i love love love to have a new daddy and i want to liv with u forever wher can i send the monies and wen will u reed my storie

misser daddy u never respond me and it is so so so rude and it makes me sad ever sence u promised to be my new daddy u dont speak with me animore my old daddy alwais gives me atencion and i wuld sit on his lap and he wood reed me stories and we play games do u no hide the salami it is fun do u want the monies from my teddie

Relax your mind

misser daddy thenk u for ur advice u r so wise my old antie batty sed my new daddy shud get all my monies to take care of me wen will i send u all the monies and will u take care of me like my old daddie did and we play hide the salami it hurts a bit but its nice i love love love u so mach my new misser new daddy will u take care of me wit the monies

Okay

but misser daddy how will u do dat pls tell me more plees and wen will u reed aboot cracks

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Clinton told the lad he was 9 years old and had some money he had stolen from his dad a while back.

Lad then asked him how old he was and how much money he had:
Quote:
you dont read good do you, i tell you before i am 9 years aged i am 9

how much i have secret i tell nobody but i took it small amount at
many time.i do it because my dad was meann tome. one day i willbe out
of here and have place to spend the mony on some good thngs

you do not anwer my questn what are yu doing today pleas tell me

Lad was a little offended at the harsh bad reading insult :
Quote:
Please if you don't have anything good thing say please don't write again!!!!

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you all for taking a bait that quite honestly, Jayhawk and I were about to give up on last week, and making it fun again.

Wolfie is in full blown obstruction mode, as he can't figure out why the lad's name comes up in the mule's transaction request. Meanwhile little Jenna (a legal aged absolute whore in the Hump bait) is trying to pull out her seven year old charm...

Quote:
MY gOOd frIenD yo NoTT rITe me BaK aT AALll!!!!!!! i ASKE u iF yOu r MERyed??? yOU havE wIFE oR cAN i bE YouRR wIFE? i cAN bE gUUd WiFE tO yOU!!! JEnnA

He's got to be swamped with orphan requests. Smile

Safari Team Humphere
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the lad is not much interested in being a pen pal to a 6 yr old. (little Clayton). However, the 6 yr old is now an accomplice to a teenage girl (Emma). He steals, she uses the cash to buy contraband candy for him which is forbidden at the orphanage. She uses some of the money for smokes but it is hard to obtain such stuff. The lad asked about this older girl to which little Clayton replied

she is Emma and shes like 15 or 16 and has boobies. she is almoste grow up and can go out at nite. are you our docktor? she can right youse too

The lad replied, asking the little boy to get the teenage girl to write to him.......

sir
little claytin told me you were his pen pal looking for money. we might be able to help you if you can help us. if we send money can youse send me stuff i can't get here ? we are miles from town and i need smokes and stuff and Sister Mary says no.
How much money do you need and can you send me smokes?
Claytin is a good kid but he steels so watch him!

The lad is nothing if not brief. A one word answer.

$1000

You didnt answer my question about smokes and stuff. do you like girls

This guy might be more painful to engage than a vlad!!!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this Lad would benefit from counselling by Cammy (Sr. Goldmoon)? She could reassure him that his homosexuality is nothing to be ashamed of.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a free for all, have at him! PM sent!

Safari Team Humphere
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the most boring, uninspired lad ever! Are you all sure he's even alive?

However, the 'orphans' are totally hilarious and are giving me huge amusement. Thanks, guys and gals. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have sent him a few emails hinting at money, but no answer yet.
Quote:

hi mister langweny. this is your fren nigel. how are you today. i am good. siter mary says you need mony. i can give you my mony. my dad and mom make plies of mony from cooking. thats why our house blow up and i am a orphan. i hide all the mony becuse sister mary and the other children will take it from me. please dont be sad. can i send you my mony. i want you to be happy becuse you make evryone happy here at silver p@@k.

your fren nigel

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You folks are keeping him busy. He has been ignoring poor Cyndy Loo and Bobby. Not to say they aren't trying though

Quote:
MR LANGWENIE ARE YOU OK???? I AM WOREED ABOT YU???? YU SHULD RELLY NOT DRINK SO MUCH????

Quote:
MR LANGWEENIE AM I YUR FAVORETE ORFAN??? I SURE HOPE SO.

And Bobby

Quote:
Now you ignore me
You gaysexual drunken thief
I won't go away

You should be ashamed
Of your gaysexual self
Hating on orphans

Quote:
I don't understand
Why you hate orphans so much
That you steal from us

Did an orphan hurt
You or your gaysexual
Lover at some time?

That's why you hate us?
And want to steal from orphans?
Please explain to me?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When he grows tired of those young orphans, let him take a shot at Old Lenny!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This reminds me of when Turd was exchanging emails with the orphans. Very Happy

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
When he grows tired of those young orphans, let him take a shot at Old Lenny!

To the best of my knowledge he has not asked for a phone number yet, but I did think of the fun he could have with Lenny should he decide to start calling.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad was quick to respond yesterday even if it was a series of brief messages to my orphans, little Clayton 6yrs old with sticky fingers, and Emma, the "brains" behind collecting money for the lad. She is also protective of the young boy.

if you want they money you gotta right to me. we can do business. right to little claytin too cuz you stopped doing taht. the little kid is collecting money for youse and you gone silent. he started bed wetting again because of it so be nice to him and talk. you talked to him, stopped and he pisses the bed.......don't be meen to him.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see he's ignoring a lot of the orphans. This cannot be allowed. He's having nothing to do with Jenna:

Quote:
I LOvE YoU MR anDilEEE!!!!! i wAnT tOO BeE yOR wIFE!!! I cAN Be GuuD WiFE tO YoUU bUT yOu HAvE tO WrIte MeE bAcK!!! JeNnA

Nothing back...

Wolfgang is having good success guiding him through some upcoming lad pain with some forms.

Quote:
Dear

Let me just allow the account name email you direct for a clearer view of the transaction!

Best Regards

No doubt he's working on creating a new email account. I tried for a signature line with...

Quote:
Yes that is just fine. I did just speak with Sister Mary and she said perhaps this partner is a lover? You should have said so. The gay lover release form is much easier to fill out. So if this is a lover, I can simply have you fill that out via email.

So either he can contact me or let me know if you want the hard affidavit or the not so hard gaysexual.

Thanks for your time, Wolfie

He didn't bite. Unfortunate. He keeps saying he's not gay but I'm not convinced. I was so hoping he'd say give me the not so hard gaysexual. Oh well...

Quote:
Okay let him contact u now mind you I'm not a gay sexual! He is only my partner/ Associates

I'm a God fearing Man!

Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards

He's sure told enough characters in this bait he fears God.

Quote:
Mr Andile,

No problem. My apologies for the gaysexual comment. Sister Mary insisted you were gaysexual and I must have misunderstood. It's too bad as the paperwork for gaysexual access to accounts is much simpler thanks to all the lefties we elected. I look forward to hearing from your associate. There is an awful lot of money involved concerning Mr {mule} so I look forward to hearing from him. Wolfie

I figured I needed to mention a huge amount of cash as a reminder to keep him motivated. I've got some forms all ready to go for him later this week.

Sister Mary keeps the pressure on...

Quote:
My dear sir with the good voice and readings,

I talk to Wolfgang and he say he talking to you and I think all well now and ye let me know soonest ye can send the book recording and oh the children be so cited to finally hear you beautiful voice and I cannot wait kind sir to tell them just how much they love listening to you! This be so exciting!!!

Great job with the orphans everyone! Sorry this lad is so boring, but you were warned! Keep up the good work!

Safari Team Humphere
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's entered the fray - just a few wrong words here and there, just in case.

Quote:
My name is , tho most peeps call me Cammy and the kids at the orphanage call me , long story there, I help entertain the kids, tell their fortunes, you know. Thing is, everyone is talking about you, kids cuing up to write to you, and the story is that you're gay and ashamed of it, and I'm wondering how it got out and why you're ashamed, you can confide in me dewd, I'm totally discrete and I wouldn't tell another sole about it.

And there is immediate denial!

Quote:
Thanks for your mail its well understood! I'm not a gay i will never be a gay so please don't believe what old Mary is saying its due to her old age
I'm a God fearing Man!!
God bless u

More to come.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The silence was killing Emma so she wrote him saying she had money to send, and that got a quick response.....but a limited one.

Send it via money gram

Brilliant. Send it to whom? Where? I can see this lad being brief with orphans but regarding money? Wow......

send it where? and what about Claytin? he wet the bed again cause you stopped talking to him. can you get me smokes
i need details of where to send money

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently he is ignoring most of the orphans but for Yastreb he writes what for him is a novel. I'm jealous.

He dumped poor Cyndy Loo and Bobby but those pesky little orphans keep writing him anyway. Bobby is just taunting him and Cyndy Loo tells him that she hopes he has sobered up and can read another book for them. She wants him to read a book about an orphan who lives at a bad orphan home but finds a pony (Cyndy Loo loves ponies) and together the orphan and the pony run away from the bad orphan home. No response from him.

I think he has gotten sick of hearing from orphans.

BTW, there are no Moneygrams or Western Unions remotely close to the orphanage. The orphanage is in Silver Peak, Nevada. Silver Peak is a ghost town in the middle of Nevada that is literally in the middle of nothing. It does, however, have a zip code (89047) so if a lad does an online search to find a Western Union or Moneygram it will show him that the nearest one is over 200 miles away in California.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimmy kept bugging him, but no responses anymore. Guess new daddy doesn't want the money old mommy and daddy left for new daddy. Strange lad

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wolfgang is having pretty good luck getting him talking. Lad sent an email that his "associate" was going to write. Sure enough, two minutes later from the same IP address...

Quote:
Dear Mr.Wolfgang

Thanks for your mail written to my Assocaite! Below is my banking
information please make the payment today and send me proof of payment
as an evidence for documentation and confirmation we just need you to
send us first $5,000 Okay! Once that its successfully received then we
can procced with the others

{piggy info}

Your swift reply is well needed!!

Best Regards

Mr. {Mule name}

God bless

Now I love Wolfie, he's in a lot of my baits. This is his first time being an accountant and he's a little more formal than he's used to. Turns out he's not very good at it, but damn if he doesn't try hard.

Quote:

I have been expecting your email. I see you are expecting $5000 but I was told by Sister Mary that it was supposed to be $50000. Which one is correct?

I will cancel the transfer immediately so we don't get this wrong. It happens all the time with her! Nuns, you know what I mean?

Let me know the correct amount and the reason we're sending it to you and I'll get that reinstated right away. Wolfie

Curious if he'll go for the $5k or $50k. Anyone care to be an oddsmaker?

There is some significant paperwork in this lad's future.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same bank account or is that account #2?

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same...

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic