SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake email site down

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Brain Dead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

emkei.cz

The fake email parser. Unfortunately it looks like it's down.

I've tried using VPN proxies in 4 different countries now, but I just get a 403 error.

That's a shame. As much of a shame as when fanmail went unavailable for free.

Does anyone know an equivalent or maybe a temporary email address with credible domains?

I'm tired of lads rumbling me as a 'gmail joker'.

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been using Gmail addresses since they were Googlemail and invite only and I don't think I've ever been rumbled as a Gmail joker. Also a large number of real vics will also be using Gmail, so perhaps you need to think about whether it really is the email provider that is making them drop you as a joker, and not some detail of your character's bio or your replies.

You could look at some of the mail.com domains, or perhaps a country specific Yahoo address that ties in with your character's claimed location.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not once have I ever had a bait rumbled for using gmail (unless I messed up and left the address posted somewhere). Never have I been called a "gmail joker." I understand once-upon-a-time when gmail accounts were only available by invitation this may have happened.

Currently, I am exchanging emails with 17 lads. Four have Yahoo, one has an aol, there is one Outlook, and the rest are gmail. You may as well call the lad a "gmail joker."

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I exclusively use gmail because its just easiest on my phone. The majority of lads I bait have gmail or yahoo emails and sometimes one of each. As they have started to move away from cafes and onto smart phones yahoo hasnt kept up lol.

I have noticed that many lads are more skittish and less patient these days. It makes them harder to bait but, the up side of that is they are more likely to twig on a potential real victim at the first sign of questions or hesitation. And while trophies, tatoos, and safaris are nice - our primary goal is protecting victims.

It they are regularly calling you a joker it may help to go over your baiting technique with a mentor. Sign up for one if you haven't already. And be sure to read all of the stickies as well. There is some good info there. Also check out theeateruniversity section - i recommend starting out with simple straightbaits until you get the hang of it.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Fine thanks.

Yes. Probably my baiting technique requires a little work.

I think, I am a little too ready to slap. Because it's so much fun.

I have also noticed as you have that more recently lads have become more impatient.

One of them dropped me after I asked him to explain his scheme in too much detail for his patience.

Did it with a load of abuse too.

He probably didn't understand his cut and pasted pitch any better than I did.

It's good to know that you very experienced baiters have not needed to move away from the standard email providers in order to gain success.

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brain Dead wrote:
One of them dropped me after I asked him to explain his scheme in too much detail for his patience.

This is probably the reason. If the lad sees you as too much trouble, then he'll drop you for an easier and more compliant victim.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See this: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2378583#educating

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too, I've had 4 gmail baiter accounts and never had a lad call me a gmail joker.

To avoid dropping I'd recommend only start questioning the lad after he is properly hooked. The 'just one thing before I send you your WU/MG etc' is usually far enough in for them to continue their interest in you.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting is fishing. If he's just nibbling, you probably will lose him, if you try to set the hook too soon. He has to see you as someone he can work with (not that these lads do any real work). So slow down. Read the University section. Read other baits. Get a feel for how others do it. Eventually, you will find a style that works for you.
Now as far as slapping - yes it is fun. But it is also an art form. It takes time to learn to develop and control the slap. You have to be delicate at first. Slap too early and you lose him.
Finally, you control the whole show. Don't let the lad run things.
Always get the last word.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic