SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stephen chatted with Elsa for about ten minutes last, night finally saying that he thought that she forgave him. Just as Elsa said goodnight that it was late and she was tired, he started asking for money saying that he had to drop out of school since his family was poor and had no money for his fees (gee, I wonder why?). Unfortunately, since Elsa wasn't online, she didn't see the messages. And, since Sven told Anna that he needed the money by Monday, Elsa won't be online with Stephen before then. Laughing

Stephen has two facebook accounts and had written Elsa using both. His main account has the friends list hidden - but Sven's account doesn't (and Stephen is on it). That account he's now blocked Elsa from seeing (maybe realizing that he could be tracked back to Sven). His second account doesn't have the friends list hidden but he only has one friend on there.

The family that scams together....

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrutinizer, tanks for pointing that out. Can you please remove the name as well? I don't want sven to google and find eater.

Sven is in trouble and so is Anna, I'll post updates later. Another video should be coming up soon

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His next video has been received, and by golly is it terrible (in a funny way, but still terrible). Once he gets me the YouTube link I can post it, and at some point Linoline will probably rehost it on a different channel. He's definitely redoing it, but I wouldn't mind getting some feedback from you guys to relay to him.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the street where you live

Laughing

ETA
10:16 he forwarded Sister Dave's message to Anna (the one where she told him that she spoke with reverend Greenham about the transgression of the money in the parcel)

10:27 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Oh no, looks like I really am in trouble. What do I tell him?

10:29 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Have done that already. I told her that I was the one that ask you to do that and he will blame me not you

10:32 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Yours is to tell him why you send the money that way. That I was the one who ask you to do it because the money isn't much

10:49 Anna to Sven
Quote:
So you want me to confirm what you said and not say anything about the $25.000,-?

10:52 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Don't tell him the money is 25000 just tell him a little cash for the art work you once told him that you need the picture from me.

11:16 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Ok dear, I'll confirm what you said. I'm going there now.

12:05 Laura Hollycraft to Sven.
Quote:
Dear brother Sven,

I am happy to hear you and your baptism witnesses are doing fine. It's a joy to have a faithful and trustworthy brother like you among our members.

Blessed be your soul
Laura Hollycraft

12:33 Sister Dave to Sven
Quote:
Dear brother Sven

Sister Anna has spoken with reverend Greenham and he was not pleased about the situation you brought us in. The church would have been put in a compromised position if authorities found out about the money. We could have been sued with charges of money laundering. This is very serious.
Reverend Grayham has noticed that you both are remorseful and decided each of you has to do a task as repentance. Sister Anna was the one to put the money in the parcel, but you were the one to put her up to this.
Sister Anna is now on her way to the orphanage to read to the kids for the rest of the day.
Reverend Greenham wants you to make a video statement confessing what you did, and singing a hymn of remorse of your own choosing. My personal suggestion is that you shouldn't pick a short hymn. He expects to receive it tomorrow morning right after Sunday sermon.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

I thought of picking out a hymn myself, but why go through the trouble of finding one on my day off, when I can have the lad do the work Laughing

12:46 Sven to Sister Dave
Quote:
Thank you for the information.

12:46 Sven to Anna (checking the story or just interested about his beloved?)
Quote:
Are you on your way to the orphanage

13:07 Sven to Laura Hollycraft
Quote:
Thank you

13:10 he forwarded the message of sister Dave to Anna (she ignored it, she was too busy with the kids)

13:46 Sven to Sister Dave
Quote:
Could you please choose one hymn for me that will please reverend

14:00 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Am sorry for making you spend your day in an unpleasant way. Deeply sorry honey

14:27 Sister Dave to Sven
Quote:
Dear brother Sven,

Reverend Greenham explicitly asked for you to choose one yourself. It is your repentance task. You can choose one that has a special meaning to you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

14:44 Anna to Sven
Quote:
I am there for a while now. Did Dave tell you? I have to attend to the children. We'll talk later.
Love Anna

14:48 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Yes but I don't know the hymn to choose because I have never done this before. Please do you know any hymn

15:19 Anna to Sven
Quote:
Honey I don't know what hymn you're talking about, but I'm busy here.

15:21 Sven to Anna
Quote:
Okay baby, just be fine. I love you

16:10 Sven to Sister Dave
Quote:
Sven confessing his sin and singing

16:43 Sister Dave to Sven
Quote:
Dear brother Sven,

Thank you for sending this do quickly. I will make sure reverend Greenham will receive it when he gets back from the orphanage.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

16:49 Sven to Sister Dave
Quote:
Thank you!

20:09 Sven to Anna
Quote:
How are you doing

Anna told him on messenger she's home, but needs to have dinner

Sven asked Olaf which video to submit first. Olaf suggested his assignment, since that one was due first. Rose wasn't included in these communications, so she was not amused that he didn't make the deadline of 8PM this evening with his assignment
(note that 8PM is GMT, where Anna and Rose are, and the times I use to post is CET (GMT+1, which is the timezone in Nigeria)

21:30 Rose to Sven
Quote:
Sven

Please look at the date and time and explain to me why you still did not submit even the first draft of your assignment. It seems to me you are not taking this seriously at all and you don't want this job anymore. I have to warn you, there are several other actors dying to take over your job if you refuse to show commitment.
I need answers from you. What happened with the assignment you were supposed to submit today and do you still want this job?

Rose

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iโ€™ve definitely seen more enchanting farces than that video. Sven will wake up to a nice list of pointers for when he redoes it, and since he can only film the scene at night, heโ€™ll just create another delay for himself. Somehow I doubt his other assignment will turn out any better.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we resurrecting Tinkerbell ?

I do think that has so much potential Laughing

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, that was painful to watch him singing! My Fair Lady is too good a musical to have him starring in it! In the spirit of that musical I offer up a twist on the story.
A magu was made to help support the scammers
Which is the right and proper thing to do.
A magu was made to help support the scammers
But
With a little bit of luck
With a little bit of luck
The lads will be there entertaining you.........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sven: Stupid on purpose
Anna: Yes dear. I know you didn't intend to get me in trouble
Sven: Am sorry honey
I love you so dear much that I can't allow anyone to hurt you not to talk of me
Hurting you is like going to hell
You mean the world to me
7:47 PM
Sven: How was your day
Anna: I just came home. Need to eat something now
How are you?
Sven: Good
Enjoy your meal
10:05 PM
Anna: how are you honey
Sven: Am good and you
Anna: tired
Sven: Sorry baby
I know I cause this
Anna: You shouldn't have told Dave
After I asked you not to....
Sven: So sorry honey
I didn't know it will be up to these.
This won't happen again
No more third party in whatever we discuss
Anna: I know honey, it's ok
Sven: When am there I will take you on a special outing to show how sorry I am now
Anna: ๐Ÿ˜˜ I believe you dear
Sven: That was why I ask you to tell him I was the one who ordered you to do it
Thank you baby
I love you
Anna: I love you too honey
Sven: What are you doing
Are you on bed
Anna: No I'm not on bed, just relaxing a bit now. My throat is sore
Sven: How i wish am there to massage your body
Anna: that would be so nice
Sven: Try and take warm water
You will get that soon
Anna: good plan. I"ll do that before I'll go to bed
Sven: Have you taken your bath
Anna: no, just told you, will do that before I go to bed
Sven: I miss you alot
Anna: me too honey
Sven: What did you eat
Anna: nothing special. Just made something I had left, no time to get groceries today
Sven: OK
Hope you are not feeling bored and lonely
Anna: You know I miss you always, especially when I'm home alone
Sven: God see us as we do miss each other often he will perfect our coming together sooner than we expect
Anna: the trial of having to wait long will make it only more better once we are finally together
Sven: Yeah
You will be going to church tomorrow
Anna: yes I will
you too?
Sven: Will you rather go and have your bath now so you can sleep
Yes
Anna: not now, but soon
Sven: You want to be here with me
Tell me all about what you did in the orphanage
Anna: Yes I want that
I was there for a long time reading stories to the children
Sven: Okay
Have you done these before
Anna: I have but only for a short time, not for a whole day
I was only ask to do a video, does that means if am there I will go to orphanage also
Anna: Maybe, I don't know
Did you go alone
Anna: No, reverend Greenham came with me
So far he is there you will take it more likely
Anna: It was good not to be there alone
Sven: Really. Did he help you in reading to the children
Anna: I was the one to do that. He had conversations with the children and praying with them
I will like to be there one day but not through church way just on my own
Are you there
Anna: at the orphanage you mean?
Sven: Yes
Anna: It would be really nice to go there together
Sven: Did you give those songs list to the band as you said
Yes baby
Anna: Yes, I did that last week, they said they'd be able to play them, but they need to practice, because it's not known here
Sven: It's not known there
Wizkid is a popular Hip Hop singer who works with the like of drake, Chris Brown, future etc
Anna: they told me they didn't know it, but they are good so Im sure they can play i
Sven: Okay baby
My darling Anna want to dance
Anna: oh yes, absolutely
Sven: Good
You will dance for me at the party and you will continue when we are home
Anna: yes, I will. for you alone
Sven: Sure, for me alone
Anna: It's getting late, I want to go to bed soon
Sven: No problem honey
I want you to go to bed also so you can rest well and be fit for tomorrow
Good night baby
Sweet dreams
Anna: good night dear
love you
Sven: Love you too ๐Ÿ˜˜

In the meantime Rose and Sven had some exchanges as well
Sven
Quote:
I submit an assignment to Mr Mike today

Rose
Quote:
So? What does that mean to me? I told you you had until today 8PM to submit your assignment and never have I received a message from you saying you couldn't make the deadline. Only an "okay", which in my world still means you agree with what has been told.
Now you need to start talking and tell me what your plan is. Do you still want this job? Are you committed and when will you submit your assignment?

Sven
Quote:
Yes I am ready, but I can't get the costumes here

Rose
Quote:
Then for petes sake, be creative and think of something you can use as costumes. Enough with the excuses now. When can I expect to receive your assignment?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday - 20.30

Our moron wrote to Akwoodi... it seems our boy had find some money for his next trip? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Good evening Mr Ozause, please when I cross the border can your driver come pick me and take me to the warehouse directly

Unfortunately, Akwoodi will see the message only tomorrow morning.
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2:24 AM Olaf to Sven
Quote:
I have attached Rose (she has seen the video already) so she may add her thoughts if she would like.

Great start! Definitely quite a few things to work on, but letโ€™s start with the positives:
-Your costume is fine; a top hat would be nice, but I think this works perfectly well.
-I like your creativity with the flower bouquet, but you really need to get a real one. Thatโ€™s the sort of creativity which you should be applying to your scenes like Rosy wants.ย 
The things to improve for the next draft:
-Where is the music? We need that beautiful orchestral music in the background, so perfectly synced to the waves of your wonderfully passionate voice! If you edit it in after recording, that is fine if there is no other way, but you really should rent some speakers.
-I am guessing from the earbuds you have in the scene that you were using those for the lyrics. That is unacceptable; donโ€™t think I donโ€™t notice these things. Get your lyrics memorized, and it will improve your singing.
-I shouldnโ€™t be hearing noises from inside the house where youโ€™re filming. Find some way to cut down on the background noise.
-The audio is a bit crackly overall, so you want to look at that.
-Your singing is somewhat less rich and passionate than it should; Justin described it as โ€œwhiningโ€. I would look at the original video more and try to really focus on imitating that style with all the passion you need for the role. Remember, you are deeply in love with Eliza! You are a man, not a teenage boy in the throes of puberty! A lot more practice and rehearsal will help with this.ย 

I will expect your revised scene by Monday. If you have any questions, please let me know. Rose and I will be glad to provide further feedback and advice.

4:49 AM Sven to Olaf
Quote:
Will work on that. Thanks

6:52 Olaf to Sven
Quote:
Definitely. Hereโ€™s the link to the original video for your convenience:ย https://youtu.be/0udu4KYv1zI
The closer you try to imitate the videoโ€™s staging and Freddy Eynsford-Hillโ€™s demeanor, the more successful of a scene you will get. Perhaps also look at improving the camera work too; right now youโ€™re awkwardly staring at the camera without any of the movement or emotion that really makes the original scene iconic. With a bit more rehearsal, I think youโ€™ll start putting everything together.

Chat will be updated later, there's not much from today

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the morning
Anna: Good morning dear. Hope you slept well
Sven: Good morning
Yeah baby
How was your night
Anna: It was ok. I have to prepare for church now
Sven: Okay baby
Take care of yourself
Anna: Before I forget. Did you do that requirement from Rose?
Anna: So she's happy now?
Sven: But she demand for little correction
Anna: Ok, that's not too bad is it?
Sven: She's not Considerate at all
I will work on that tomorrow
Anna: What do you mean not considerate?
Sven: Or later today
I will send you a link
<links>
Anna: Oh I know that song. Looks difficult
Sven: Yes now
Is acting career base on these
Anna: I'm not an actor, how would I know?
Did you practice?
Sven: A woman telling me to write journal inside where am not convenient
I tried but it is working especially with those I have around
Anna: I don't understand, but I have to go now. Good luck with the task dear
I know you can do it ๐Ÿ˜˜
Sven: Pray well
Anna: Always
12:41 PM
Anna: Hope your day is good
Sven: Yes baby and yours
Just home now
3:22 PM
Sven: You are with your friends right
7:03 PM
Sven: Home from where?
Anna: I had to do all kinds if things today that I wanted to do yesterday but had no time
Sven: From church
What are the things you were unable to do
9:42 PM
Anna: Things at home. Cleaning, laundry, and I was meeting a friend today, so I was busy
how was your day?
Sven: Fine
Yours
I missed your presence here
Anna: missed you too
what have you been doing today?
Sven: Have you eaten
Anna: yes I have
Nothing really just home thinking about you and some things
Anna: hope you had a good day
I think your meeting with your friends was also about the wedding
Anna: of course we talked about that
Sven: Hope you are not tired
Anna: did you work on the assignment for rose today?
Sven: I trust you
Still practicing it
Anna: but she needed it yesterday. Hope she's patient
Sven: I will get it across to her tomorrow
Will you join me doing it
Anna: how can I do that?
Sven: Come over โ˜บ
Anna: ๐Ÿ˜˜ wish that was possible, but for now I'll visit you in your dreams
Sven: An idea
Dream is also good
Anna: for now it is
Are you on bed
Anna: Yes I am
Anna: Reverend Greenham asked me to tell you he was pleased with what you sent him yesterday
Sven: I should release you now
Anna: really? Tired of me already?
Sven: Come on honey
How can I be tired of my world
I said that because you are on bed
Am here for you anytime
Is Mrs Dave not around
Not talking to me again
Am sorry if that annoys you
Anna: I'm just in bed because I was cold, nothing else
why do you want to talk to Dave?
Sven: You should have told me that before
Anna: you didn't ask
Sven: I always tell you, you often tell me how you feel
Anna: I know
Sven: But why did you hide these from me
Anna: what did I hide?
Sven: The way you feel
You are cold and I did not know and am here feeling heat
Anna: oh, that's ok, you'll keep me warm soon enough
Sven: Yeah. Heart you so much
Did you cover your self with the duvet
Anna: yes I did dear
to be honest I'm just worried now
Sven: Worried about what
Anna: about your job when you don't do what she asked and how you will get here and if you will still have a job when you're here
Sven: Why won't I have a job
Tomorrow is the deadline I was ask to submit the video
Anna: because you told me that rose was complaining and your assignment was due on saturday
Sven: I don't understand why you are thinking about how I will get there
But one thing I see in this rose job it will take most of my time.
Yes
I have a certificate to find job even though I have with rose
And by God's grace I will be there soon
Anna: I know, but it's not easy to find a job here when you're from another country, that's why I'm worried about you losing the job
Sven: I know we need to be with each other now
Will this job earn me good money that I will be able to take good care of you
Anna: Yes, actors are very well paid here
Sven: Nigerians are also in UK and they do have work
All these videos am doing is just practice
Anna: I know and if you don't practice you can't perform I'd think
Sven: The production will start soon and am yet to start my traveling stuff
Yes
Parcel is somewhere and needed money to get it
So I can't just think straight
Anna: I understand honey
so isn't it best to just do the assignment so you don't have to worry about that anymore
it will relieve me of some worries as well
Sven: Most of the costumes I can't get it here
Of course am doing it
Am not relenting
I submitted one yesterday's night
Anna: oh, good, you didn't tell me
Sven: I will submit one tomorrow
Oh sorry I thought I told you
Anna: I don't remember. So what did you send yesterday and what will you send tomorrow? Now I'm confused. You sent me a youtube link earlier
Sven: Yes that link I sent was the hardest
It's two assignments. Where you live and the one in the link I sent
I sent the one where you live
Anna: I see
and the other tomorrow?
Sven: Do you understand now
Tomorrow I will send the little correction to be made from the one I sent but for the video in the link I sent its very hard even those that will help me ain't getting it
Anna: I understand. did you explain that?
to rose I mean?
Sven: I did just now
What are you doing
Anna: I'm still worried
Sven: About what baby
Talk to me honey
You are getting me scared
Anna: About your job. delaying the assignment
you wanted me to be honest. This is me being honest
Sven: What assignment
When have you been worried
Did you start all these today
Anna: the assignment from rose. did you forget what we were talking about already?
Sven: I know and I told you I submitted it just remaining the hardest one which I lodge the complain now
She should know I don't delay things but this delayed because i traveled and we couldn't get it
Anna: Ok, it's good that you told her about it
Sven: Hope you worry no more
Anna: A little
Sven: I like it, you are worried because of our betterment
Anna: yes of course
Sven: All will be fine. Grace will speak
I love you Anna
Anna: love you too dear
Sven: Hope you are not feeling cold anymore
Anna: just a llittle
Sven: Sorry dear
Anna: I think I'm going to bed now
Sven: Will you take a hot tea
Okay baby
Good night darling
Anna: good night love
Sven: love you
Sweet dreams
Anna: Love you too ๐Ÿ˜˜

The message he sent to Rose
Quote:
Am sorry I can't give you a date because all my practices fails because everyone here can't just get it. It's very hard unlike the one Mr Olaf gave where you live

Rose's reply
Quote:
Sven,
In this business assignments are sometimes hard to do. That doesn't mean you can postpone indefinitely. I have given you more time, I told you I wanted to receive a first draft on Saturday. I didn't ask for perfection on Saturday.
I will ask you once again to submit your first draft tomorrow and I need a clear answer from you. After receiving your first draft we will see what you'll need to do to improve it and when you can submit a better version.

Cheers,
Rose

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Olaf responded to Sven before I saw Rose's email:
Quote:
That certainly is a hard song to perform, especially with the group choreography. I recommend that you focus on just doing one assignment at a time, really well; thatโ€™s better in my opinion than doing two things really badly. Iโ€™m not saying forget about Roseโ€™s assignment (which I was going to give you next anyway, so itโ€™s kind of my assignment too), but if you practice your skills by making On the Street Where You Live really good, Iโ€™m guessing youโ€™ll find ****** a lot easier.

But Iโ€™m telling you this: if youโ€™re going to postpone your other assignment to focus on mine, it had better be absolutely perfect. I better wake up to something in my inbox (as a YouTube link) that will knock my socks off. If itโ€™s perfect, Rose and I will probably consider that a valid apology for the other delays, and if not, we will just have to keep working on it. Capisce?

As Linoline said when she CC'd me Rose's email, he should be a happy confused lad now.

Edit: It looks like Linoline and I are posting at the same time. As I don't want an awkwardly empty post, here's some more:

Rose:
Quote:
Olaf,

You're completely right with what you are saying. I just proposed Sven to send me a first draft of the assignment of ****** tomorrow. I don't expect perfection yet, just for him to show me he's seriously working on it.
So yes Sven, I agree, send me the first draft tomorrow of my assignment and send to Olaf the improved version of his assignment and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,
Rose

Olaf:
Quote:
That certainly sounds like a reasonable solution to me, if I say so myself. Let's go with that for now, and after we have a chance to evaluate the two videos tomorrow we can give you some more feedback and support. I understand you've been quite busy recently, and we want nothing but the best results, so after we get the first draft of the ***** video we will definitely give you a few days to work on it, maybe even a full week since it's group choreography (this plan would require you send a second draft sometime during the week, though). Does this sound good to you, Rose?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose
Quote:
Olaf,

That sounds perfect to me. Sven, I'll be looking forward to see some results tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rose

But the lad is quiet. I hate his silence and his short emails. Rolling Eyes

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Manager Akwoodi responds to the last Sven' message:
Quote:
Frere Sven, surely we can arrange that.

Porto Novo, Cotonou, Abomey, Allada, Bohicon, all these southern cities are transited almost daily by our vans.

So the answer is yes, I can arrange for one of my drivers to meet you in a place where the meeting is easy to organize.

You've ever been to Cotonou, you know the city?

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

===

- Nancy to Sven... about the super-detailed report that our idiot had to write: Laughing
Quote:
Mr Sven,

It's already on Monday morning and the Board meeting will start in a few tens of minutes. I am so surprised that you let pass this opportunity and I'm surprised that you do not find the time to describe your suffering happened during this trip. That material could be done so far, if you wanted it. You had at your disposal a whole weekend! I honestly tell you that I do not even know what to think about or answer to the unspoken questions of my boss.
At this time (without the requested Report), you have a settlement approval only for those little expenses ($ 101).

Best regards, Nancy

Sven:
Quote:
Thank you Mrs Nancy, I do appreciate. If you can't get it to the board today, you will get it across to them in there next meeting. I traveled that was why I couldn't draft it on time.

Kind regards,
Sven

===

08.30 - Our little idiot writes to Akwwodi:
Quote:
Thank you I will notify you before coming and before crossing Nigeria border

Akwoodi:
Quote:
NOT!

Frere Sven, you must let me know at least 24 hours before coming here, because I can not wait for you all day long!

I have a lot of deliveries to do and can not be at your disposal non-stop.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday I will not be in the warehouse because I have to accompany a high-value transport somewhere in the north of the country.

Can you come today, tomorrow or Wednesday?

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

Sven:
Quote:
I will definitely notify hours before coming over

and
Quote:
I will be coming tomorrow. Will you come along with the driver sir and with the parcel so we I will be able to collect it and sign the necessary papers. So I will be able to go back immediately

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Frere Sven,

I like things to be clear, so answer to the following questions:

- Which is where you want to meet with one of my drivers? Do you know Cotonou? Have you been there before?

- At what time do you think you can be present at the meeting? My drivers can not wait for you all day, because they have many others deliveries to do.

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

===

09.13 - Sister Dave wrote to Sven... some good news. Laughing
Quote:
Dear brother Sven,

I'm sorry for not responding to you sooner. I hope Sister Anna has told you that reverend Paul accepted your video. He spoke with praise about the way you present yourself, the way you are speaking and the way you are singing.
Have you ever been preaching or leading a choir? We're happy to have a brother with such talents as yours in our congregation.

Be blessed,
Sister Dave

Sven:
Quote:
Thank you! She did tell me. I love to sing, I have only lead my colleagues back then in school I have never lead choristers before.

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Sven

It's not the experience that matters but the gifts from the Holy Spirit which you seem to have received abundantly.
I'm glad to hear that Sister Anna has told you about it. I hope you have a lovely day.

Be blessed
sister Dave

Sven:
Quote:
Thank you, you too!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Back to the journey of our idiot... Sven writes to Akwoodi:
Quote:
I don't need to know Cotonou for now because I have to come and go back because its a long way journey, so I prefer I and the driver coming with the parcel meets at seme garage so I can have the parcel and go back. When am almost close I will tell you time. Because now I can't tell you the time because I can't say precisely the hours it will take me getting to Lagos and getting to seme garage. So I will notify you when am about to cross and snap myself for easy recognition because Nigeria service won't be good there. Thanks

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Frere Sven,

Yes, one can arrange that one of the drivers who will be in Cotonou tomorrow will come and meet you in the Seme border.

I draw your attention to some important issues:

- Our cars are NOT allowed to cross the border in Nigeria! So you will have to take care of this and not insist that my drivers break the border line.

- For good communication, I advise you to have the phone battery fully charged and I also advise you to have a valid SIM data card for Benin network.

- Tomorrow, after you get to Benin, you will need to send me a picture for identification and I will immediately contact the available drivers in the area. Probably it will be Seemba or Joojoo, but I still do not know for sure.

- From Cotonou to Seme there is a very short distance, which can be traversed in just 15-20 minutes.

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

09.45 - Sven to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Okay thank you

It seems that tomorrow we will have another funny day! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.35 - Akwoodi to Sven...
Quote:
Mon frere Sven,

So, it has been decided that one of my drivers take over the parcel and bring it to Cotonou tomorrow? Yes?

You will meet him there and sign the reception document. Okay?

I received also a message from the headquarters and I was told to give you the $ 101 cash for some previous expenses. What it is?

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

Our moron, half an hour later:
Quote:
Is Cotonou where seme garage his. The $101 is for my expenses to kamba in kebbi state

Alwoodi:
Quote:
Mon frere Sven,

Please look at a map because I do not want to have any fuzziness tomorrow. Seme is the border area between Nigeria and Benin, and Cotonou is our great city (just a short distance from the border, about 20 minutes).

I need accurate confirmation because your package is HVC category and, at least theoretically, it is forbidden to remove it from the warehouse without you being present.

"Delivery is only in the presence of the customer" says our internal regulation. Sending your parcel with a driver is a big courtesy I do only because Qesha has asked me to help you.

So, our coordination needs to be perfect! Please tell me when you leave Lagos tomorrow, so I can send my driver directly to you and he should not have to wait for you a long time, with that valuable package, in some dubious places. Okay?

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

Sven:
Quote:
Ok, I will do that. Thank you

===

11.17 - Directly from the TSC headquarter, Nancy writes to Sven:
Quote:
Mr. Sven, I understand. Then we will try to introduce your Report to the general meeting that will take place next week. Until then, I sent to our Benin branch our decision to settle the amount of $ 101. You will receive this money from our local area manager there.

Best regards, Nancy
Sven to Nancy:
Quote:
Ok, thank you.

===

11.23 - Sven to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Thank you. I will send you a notification immediately I am about to enter the border. So wait for my notification before your driver move

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Frere Kayode, I need a first confirmation (photo and message) when you leave Lagos. Okay?

The second confirmation (photo and message) will be sent directly from the venue in Seme Area - Benin. Okay?

My driver will start at Cotonou in a timely manner so that there is not a very long delay. Theoretically, you should arrive in about 4 hours from Lagos to the Seme border.

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

Sven:
Quote:
Ok, I will do that. Thank you

===

Rose to Olaf (Sven is in CC), regarding messages of yesterday:
Quote:
Olaf,

That sounds perfect to me. Sven, I'll be looking forward to see some results tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rose

and
Quote:
Sven,

Did you forget to respond to me or are you being silent on purpose? I'd like to remind you that communication is key.

Rose

Sven to Rose:
Quote:
You will the draft today as you have proposed

Our notes: He try to postpone everything, hoping to take the money and dissapear. I think he'll regret it! Laughing
===

My tomorrow's plan:
- I will "move" the package "on the map", so that the route chosen will be in the right direction of Parakou - Cotonou.
- the designated driver will be Joojoo (well known for us). Laughing
- his van will have severe technical problems (car accident with goats) somewhere near Bohicon.
- Sven needs to sleep somewhere in the Seme area, or come to Bohicon.
- Finally, my driver Joojoo opens the parcel and discovers the money... he steals everything and runs to Togo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

13.20 - Just to annoy him. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Sven, right now the Board meeting is over and we all go outside to have some coffee and smoke a cigarette. Why did not you send your report to Nancy?
I have seen the case of a Lagos customer who received today $3,000 just because he had to go to Cotonou to take his parcel.
Everything went smoothly with his parcel delivery, but the man demanded compensation and they approved.

In your particular and specific case, with all that bad things happened to you last days (that trip to Kamba), I think you could get at least $ 10,000.
It's a real shame you did not find the necessary time to document the case properly.
Anyway, it's not my problem.
Do you receive your parcel? You are pleased with the quality of our services?

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

===

15.10 - Our little rat is very silent... I hope he's already on his way to Lagos, so that tomorrow morning he can turn directly to the Seme border.
- He will really enjoy this new vacation, I'm so sure! Laughing
Quote:
Frere Sven, I will wait tomorrow for you to send a confirmation message as you leave Lagos city to Seme border area.

My driver will start from Parakou to Cotonou in order to be there in good time. I finally decided to send Joojoo, because he speaks a little English and he can communicate with you directly.

He will send messages on a regular basis, specifying the position at which he is at the time, so that we always know where he is.

When you get to Seme, Joojoo probably will be somewhere near Cotonou and awaits your message (accompanied by a confirmation picture).

For reasons of security of delivery, if you are accompanied by someone (friend or relative), we will also need his picture.

It is not necessary to identify it with ID documents, but the picture needs to be sent (because Joojoo is trained not to allow foreign persons access to the Company's van).
Okay?

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

Sven:
Quote:
Ok, thank you so much Mr Ozause
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven: Good morning my love, how was your night. Hope you have a blissful day ahead ๐Ÿ˜˜
Anna: It was good dear. Going to work now
Sven: OK baby
Don't get stressed up baby
1:49 PM
Anna: honey how are you?
Sven: Am fine but moody
Anna: why? What happened?
Sven: Debt
He was here not quite long
Anna: Oh, I see. Sorry to hear that
Sven: Just weak and tired. He said he wanted to use the money to buy iTunes card
I laughed at him that how can I get that
He said he's just telling me what he wanted to use the money for
Anna: I understand. but why laugh at him. It's not funny at all
sorry, my boss needs me, I'll be right back
Sven: Because he said iTunes card because I do hear hear it but don't know how it looks like
(looks like Sven wanted to try to get an iTunes card from Anna Laughing )

3:38 PM
Anna: Still I don't understand why it's funny
Sven: Not that laughter but smile because if you see the way he talked
Anna: Wish I could be there with you and laugh together
what are you doing today?
Sven: You are funny
Writing out some lyrics for the video I wanted to do
Anna: which one?
Sven: Waiting for some people to join so I will do it
The one in the link
Anna: If I was there with you I'd help you
Sven: Good one baby
I miss your presence
Anna: I miss you always
Can't wait for you to be here.
Have you been in contact with the shipping company about the parcel

ETA
Sven: They are waiting for me to come
Looking for transportation
Anna: ok, so it's not a problem for them to keep the parcel for a while?
Sven: I don't know
If I have the money today I will go even by road just to get it out of there
Anna: Do you know when you can go?
Sven: was ask to come this week because Nigeria border will be close on Friday and re open by March due to election
I can go tomorrow or next before my birthday
Anna: but with the borders closed you won't be able to travel to england for a long time
Sven: Road border not flight
The parcel deadline is March 18
So I have this week to go by road
Anna: Oh, so your travel to england won't be a problem
will you be able to make it there this week?
Sven: Yes if I have the fund
Anna: I understand
Sven: Want to record a video now. Talk later
Anna: Ok, good luck dear

He already said he'd be traveling tomorrow, but to Anna he doesn't confirm it yet. Maybe he doesn't want to tell her and just disappear when he has the parcel, or he hopes to get some money from Anna.

=====

16:35 Olaf to Sven and Rose
Quote:
Well, itโ€™s Monday morning and Iโ€™ve done my morning tai chi and checked my email, and nothing from you. I understand if you need to wait for sundown to film my scene, so Iโ€™ll expect everything by noon my time (in 4.5 hours from this email). Sounds good?

17:10 Sven to Olaf and Rose
Quote:
Sven's second take from "On the street where you live"

=====

Sven: Thank you dear
Done with the first one
Waiting for more people before doing the second one
Anna: are you satisfied with the result?
Sven: Me or rose
Anna: you, or did you hear from rose already?
Sven: No
Much more better than the first one
Anna: Glad to hear that. I know you're talented. I can't wait to see you perform
Sven: Really, thanks baby
Anna: ๐Ÿ˜˜you're welcome dear. I'll be your biggest fan
Sven: Hmm ๐Ÿ˜‚
I will be happy to have you as my number one

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:58
Sven: I was told if I have #15000 I will be in Benin Republic tomorrow
7:22 PM
Anna: did you manage to get that?
Sven: No baby nothing yet
9:13 PM
Anna: so we'll have to wait till march?

18:38 This landed in Rose's mailbox

Quote:
Sven performing "I am the very model of a modern major general"

This was a Challenge by Padme and Conny L. Gus.

19:18 Rose's Response
Quote:

Hi Sven,

Thank you for finally submitting the first draft of your assignment. I have to praise you on your costume. You used your creativity and made it look the best you can with the little resources you have. Well done. Your posture and posing shows that you have empathized with the character you are playing.

A few points of attention for your next try:
- The original video doesn't incorporate children, so I'd like to ask you to do your video with adults only. Due to child-labor prevention laws in the UK it is not allowed to use minors for professional tasks like these and we don't want to get in trouble with authorities. Since this video was less than 1 minute I think we're safe for now, but consider this in the future.
- It looks like you are watching a paper with your lines. I understand that they are challenging, but considering the time you had to prepare I expected you to have remembered them a bit better.
- Your articulation isn't very clear yet. This is vital when performing on stage, you have to make sure all the words are pronounced clearly and correctly
- The location you chose is very narrow. Please use a location where there is more space to do the dance and show more interaction with the other actors.
- Remember, this is theatre. Dramatics! We want Drama. Make it big. When it feels like you're overreacting, you are probably doing the right thing. Don't be shy, we want you to shine on stage.

Please ask your cameraman to do a simple recording. Not the flashing zooming in and out, that is too much distracting from your performance.

You didn't do the complete song, I hope you understand this is what I expected to receive from you today, so I would urge you to do as you promised and send your first draft of the complete song today. It is dark now, we will take this into consideration and because it is only a draft and not yet your finalized version we will not have a problem with that. If you make your video outside, please use a flashlight or some other lighting that will show your performance well.

I expect to see the results of this complete song this evening before midnight.

Cheers,
Rose

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the impression heโ€™s still on the hook, and wonโ€™t do a โ€œgrab and runโ€ โ€“ the lads are lazy as a rule, and as heโ€™s completing the additional tasks (videos etc), I take that as a good sign

Heโ€™s fixed on the parcel as predicted, but thatโ€™s already so close he can taste it. He may be starting to doubt his success, given that Jubjub is now in the picture, but as long as he remains in with a chance, the target is too good to resist

Not so sure about โ€œthe car hit a goatโ€ scenario, maybe switch that over to โ€œthe car hit a childโ€ โ€“ anyone would have to stop for that

Just my thoughts โ€“ youโ€™ve both taken it this far, and the Nigerian elections are just around the corner โ€ฆโ€ฆ

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"anyone would have to stop for that" - yes, and with a couple of "dirty cops" investigating the accident, the payload (and maybe a few more packages) could easily become disclosed, plundered and disappear without blaming the poor driver. Smile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I would like to follow the KISS principle: "keep it simple, stupid", because an accident in which the van hits a herd of goats on a dusty road is extremely, but extremely plausible... such an incident gives me the opportunity to claim that the car needs repairs, needs new parts, needs some time to make it operational again.

At the same time, I keep the "scenario" within its normal limits of "credibility" and Sven has no reason to suspect anything. Simply, road accidents always happen.
Both, the regional manager and the driver will be extremely active and will provide all the details necessary to keep the story going.
Theoretically, Sven has invested too much in this illusion of his enrichment... that it is hard for me to believe he can quit now.

Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True. Go for it. Smile
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think the bait will blow over a few goats. He invested too much. We've been pulling on him from all sides, with different angles to the story. He invested, time, money and efforts. It looks too real for him to just let it go. The only question is, how will he respond when the parcel will be stolen. We can only hope he'll engage in our church story, because we still have a few plans for Sven.

These emails were exchanged during the chat

22:14 Sven to Rose
Quote:
Am sorry you can't get this tonight am just getting home now. I will get it across tomorrow

22:17 Rose to Sven
Quote:
Sven,

The day is not over yet, you still have a few hours to go, so make the best of it and make me proud. Performing under pressure is a common thing as an actor and this is your chance to shine.

Cheers
Rose

22:19 Sven to Rose
Quote:
I have no one here. My siblings that can help are asleep and there is no light here

22:20 Rose to Sven
Quote:
Then I expect to receive it before noon. Agreed?

22:25 Sven to Rose
Quote:
Okay, Thank you

Sven: Is that what you wish
Anna: no, but what are our options?
Sven: To get #15000 which is $50 and take off immediately
Am still outside not yet home
Since I got the video across to rose I left home
Anna: where are you now?
Sven: With a friend outside maybe he can be of help
Anna: ok, I hope he can
Sven: Stories
He said he earn salary
Until ending before he can get money
Anna: wait, my neighbour is at the door
I'm back
Are you done with her
Anna: yes, she just asked me to pick up some groceries for her after work tomorrow
Have you eaten
Anna: yes I have. did you?
Sven: This is not the time for food
Anna: I know, but you always want me to eat so I did anyway
Sven: Its good you eat
Anna: did you get feedback from rose yet about the video's that you've sent?
She must've loved them
Sven: Yes she did but she said I use minors
Anna: minors? what do you mean?
Sven: Little children
Anna: what's the problem?
Sven: <only the part of the mail about using minors>
Anna: Oh, I see. that's serious
Anna: what are the other points she mentioned?
Sven: <the rest of the email>
Anna: today again?
Sven: You see
But I told her its not possible
Anna: it's late
Sven: I will get it across tomorrow
Anna: ok
Anna: what are you doing now?
Sven: Nothing
Just replying rose mail and chatting with you
<rose's email urging him to send it tonight>
Anna: that's harsh
Sven: Do you see
You don't often believe me that these job will take most of my time
Anna: of course I believe you dear, but you don't tell me much about it. how am I supposed to know. you only tell me when I ask
Sven: Yes just try to cope as a man who wants the best for his family
Anna: I know. love you for that
Sven: Thank you baby
Are you feeling sleepy
Anna: a bit
On bed already
Anna: no, not yet. are you?
Sven: No
Sitting in the living room
Anna: alone?
Sven: With my siblings (and to rose he said all his siblings are sleeping)
Telling them about the trip
Anna: ok. I'll let you talk to them and I'll go to bed
Anna: love you dear

but he logged off already.... true love I tell you

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- My manager Akwoodi writes to Sven:
Quote:
Frere Sven, Sabah el Kheir!

Please confirm your current position so that we can effectively coordinate.

What time did you leave Akure to Lagos and where exactly are you now?

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

- Because our dear Sven said yesterday that he wants to take over the parcel and return home, at least theoretically, he should be away from home for several hours. Right? Laughing
- We already know (from the chat yesterday, with Linoline) he is still at home, but I want to hear his answer. Well, we'll see in the next few hours!
- More than 8 hours of bus ride and nearly 400 km ... a wonderful trip! I'll try to bring the idiot up in Cotonou (at the airport, or in the Place de l'Etoile Rouge)... then, in Bohicon. Then, who knows where? Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

07.45 - Akwoodi again...
Quote:
Mr. Sven, I do not like to be ignored, especially on a day like this, where I have to solve the delicate problem of delivering a HVC parcel.

You should have been online non-stop and able to communicate, because it is in your personal interest. I do not understand what's going on there.

Please reply immediately and confirm your current position!

Akwoodi

Well, it seems we have one happy idiot on the roads. Laughing
Quote:
I left Akure 7am now am in ore

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Frere Sven, I'm not happy. Not at all! At this hour you should have been near Lagos.

Send me a picture taken right now in the bus and ask the driver when you arrive there.

You know very well that you have to tell me the time you leave from Lagos to Seme. Okay?

Akwoodi

07.56 - His messages are delayed and are offset... will be perfect for me! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Am with you sir. Its the network. Am in the boundary of Ondo state and Ogun State

and
Quote:
Almost in sagamu

and
Quote:
Now in sagamu

and
Quote:
I will send you my picture when am in the bus going to seme. Thanks

08.29 - Akwoodi:
Quote:
Okay, I'm waiting for a message from Lagos.

Akwoodi

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that his friend that helped him with the acting assignments? (the lazy song among others) And why does Sven look like a blowfish? I'd really like to know

Our lying little rat tries to get money from Anna while he is already on his way. Again he is lying to keep her quiet about the video assignments. It really looks like he wants to get his money without Anna knowing, keeping her happy so she can't inform her pastor and have the parcel frozen again. He must be tired of all the work he had to do since we met.

This morning, micro-chat

Sven: Good morning beautiful
Anna: Good morning dear. How are you?
Sven: Am good and you
How was your night
Anna: It was ok
What are you doing today.?
Sven: Rose video and go out to look for money
Anna: Ok, have a nice day dear, I'm going to work now
Sven: You too dear

=====
I'm at the office. Not too busy right now
How are you
Anna: I'm ok, what about you?
Sven: Same here
What did you eat
Anna: some cereal, not much really. I'm worried
couldn't eat
Sven: About what
Talk to me
Anna: about the parcel of course. if you can't have it this week we'll have to wait weeks before you can come to England
Sven: Am working towards it
Anna: how honey, do you have options?
Sven: The way you are worried this days is much remember you have to stay healthy
Am out already to meet with a friend maybe he can do something
Anna: I know. It will be more better once you're here
Sven: Am sure I will be there soon so worry less
Yeah I know
Can't wait to be there also
Anna: but how can I worry less when I don't know what's going on and it's still uncertain
Sven: What is going on how?
What is uncertain
Anna: you receiving the parcel this week is uncertain. And if you won't have it this week, then will you even be able to collect it in march.
I just can't stop thinking
Sven: Just be calm. All this worry won't solve it. Let's keep praying
Anna: ok honey, if you say so
Sven: are you preparing for the video?
Video am out already. Can't gather adults this morning to do video
Anna: what's the problem?
Sven: All of them are out, you know I couldn't tell them yesterday that we will be doing video this morning
Most of them are students
Anna: I understand. it's not easy
Sven: Yeah baby
So I use the opportunity to hunt for money
Anna: that's a good plan. did you tell rose about the delay?
Sven: No because she will keep insisting I send the video
Anna: even when you explain?
Sven: Let me tell her I will send you the response
Anna: ok
Sven: I explain to her am waiting for her response
Anna: ok. I hope she's ok with that
Sven: Maybe
Anna: Honey I need to do some work now. We'll talk later

To Rose
Quote:
Good morning. Am sorry the video might delay because most of the adults that do help me are out already and some are students. So until they are back. Thanks

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, today will be another beautiful day for our little rat. Laughing Laughing Laughing

10.00 - Sven to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Am in Lagos now but want to take a car going to where I will take seme car

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Frere Sven,

Please send me a picture from there.

My driver has already gone for about an hour and I expect to receive the first report from him with his current location.

Allah is great!
Akure

===
Let's start the game! Laughing

Joojoo sent a "confirmation" to Akwoodi:
Quote:
MON CHEF JE SUIS ARIVE A TCHAOUROU .TOU ES OK

Akwoodi to Joojoo and Sven:
Quote:
Joojoo, s'il vous plaรฎt communiquer en anglais et mettre Monsieur Sven dans CC.

Joojoo to Akwoodi and Sven:
Quote:
BOS AM OK IN THCAORUOU TO OUGUOI RODA

10.19 - Sven to Joojoo and Akwoodi:
Quote:
Am on my way to Sango where I will take a car going to seme. When you are there wait patiently till I get there I will send you my picture when am about to cross the border. When I cross I will wait for you in seme garage

Akwoodi to Sven... yes, Joojoo is on his way to Cotonou. Sure, there will be many "position reports". Sure, no problem there! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Frere Sven,

My driver Joojoo is on his way to Cotonou.

His next reporting will be over an hour or so.

The chosen route can be tracked on the online application.

Allah is great!
Akwoodi

Sven to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Great, thanks for the update.
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose to Sven
Quote:
Sven,

Can you give me an indication of when you expect to deliver the video that you promised?
A while ago I mentioned that you should be working to improve your Tarzan yell. Since that is a solo-assignment I believe it would be fair to expect you to send me a video of you performing several yells in a row to show your progress on that task. I expect to receive that from you today before noon

Cheers,
Rose

Sorry Birlic, not in his underwear yet, but we'll get to that

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic