SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let it go.... "I, Sven, am not a gay!"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven to Anna (who was on her way home from work and not reading emails Laughing )
Quote:
So if they find the envelope they must put it back because it contains confidential information and it must be deliver

Sven to Sister Dave
Quote:
Thank you, but am worried about the envelope

Sister Dave to Sven
Quote:
Dear brother Sven,

The envelope contains a personal gift from Sister Emma, so I think there is nothing to worry about and they will put it back in the parcel. I'm sure there won't be a problem.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Sister Dave to Claude, Sven in cc
Quote:
Mr. Clyde,

Thank you for your message. There is no problem. I will confirm the inventory list and pictures and reverend Greenham agreed to pay the additional shipping costs.

Please send us an estimate of the company mr. Stupidlad has chosen.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks! It is a collective effort that we are trying to make as fun as possible. clapping

===

More fun with Sven... sister Dave confirms "the procedure":
Quote:
Mr. Claude,

Thank you for your message. There is no problem.
I will confirm the inventory list and pictures and reverend Paul agreed to pay the additional shipping costs.

Please send us an estimate of the company mr. Sven has chosen.

Be blessed
sister Dave

Claude:
Quote:
Dear sister Dave, dear Mr. Sven,

Okay, we'll start tomorrow.
I expect Mr. Sven to choose his desired shipping company (which he knows operates in Nigeria) and to communicate to us.
We will invite the representatives of that company as well as the representative of the customs authority to assist us with the opening and exact inventory of the package.
Products verification is done by opening the boxes, taking pictures and writing down everything. An inventory list (IL) is drawn up and signed by all those present there.
Then both of you will receive that list and you will need to confirm its accuracy.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude

===

LOL!
Our moron "forwarded" the last message of Claude to his dear Anna... so, Anna immediately responds:
Quote:
honey, what's going on? Didn't you tell them not to open the parcel? They can't do that or we'll lose everything. Please do something. Tell them they can't go through with this.

Sven to Claude:
Quote:
Dear Mr Claude
What if there is money in the package what will you do to that
Laughing Laughing Laughing
and
Quote:
The package must not be open at any cost

Sven to Claude and sister Dave:
Quote:
I disagree with that. They must not open the parcel for any reason

===

Claude responds to Sven:
Quote:
Dear Sven,

In the unfortunate case where the contents of the parcel are illegal, everything is confiscated and the customs authority draws up a criminal file. Depending on what is found, there can be accusations of drug trafficking, arms trafficking, terrorist activities, money laundering, etc.

This is a situation with which none of us wants to meet!
Claude
Claude to Sven and sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear all,
Ohh, I'm afraid these rules can not be negotiated.
The use of a second company involves these procedures, which can not be bypassed or violated.
Claude

===

Sven... very angry, very upset. Laughing
Quote:
Of course I do. You know these from on set why did you put the money inside and you did not hide the money inside the laptop box you attach it outside. Am so weak right now

Anna:
Quote:
How could I have known this would happen? I thought they would deliver the parcel at your house.

===

Sven is desperate... he writes to Claude:
Quote:
Don't open the package yet

===

Sven to sister Dave:
Quote:
Sister Anna told me she put little money in the envelope with some documents that will help my traveling to be fast. Am scared of they know there is money in the envelope they might have all

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Sven,

This makes the situation a lot more complicated. In case they find any money we will be all sued with charges of money laundering. Shall I tell them not to use a third party shipping company?

Be blessed,
sister Dave

===

He's totally confuse... Sven to Anna. Laughing
Quote:
You have to message sister Dave and explain the envelope to her

Anna:
Quote:
She doesn't need to know about it honey.

Sven becomes incoherent:
Quote:
So if they find the envelope they must put it back because it contains confidential information and it must be deliver

and
Quote:
Will you come to Benin Republic to collect the parcel yourself so they won't open it and give it to third party company

Anna:
Quote:
What kind of question is that? How can I go there? It's on the other end of the world.

===

Finally, our idiot gave up on the idea of using another shipping company (DHL like). Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sven to sister Dave:
Quote:
Tell them not to use third party company

Sister Dave to Claude:
Quote:
Dear mr. Sven,

Something unexpected occurred and I want to kindly request that you won't hand over the parcel to a third party shipping company. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your excellent customer service.

Be blessed,
sister Dave

===

Back to Sven and Anna... regarding sister Dave, Sven wrote to Anna:
Quote:
She have to know because she has to stop the using of third shipping company. That is the solution now

Anna:
Quote:
How can I explain this to her? She's not supposed to know

Sven:
Quote:
I see some things about sister Dave she want you to be happy. She's ready to do anything for us so we can get married. God will take control

Anna:
Quote:
Yes honey, sister Dave is a very nice woman who only wants the best for others.
===

Claude responds to sister Dave (our moron is in CC):
Quote:
Dear all, we do nothing but respect the wishes of our customers!

I understand you have given up the idea of using another company, which means Mr. Sven will be present at our Parakou warehouse to take over the parcel.
I also advised Mr. Sven to draw up a detailed and accurate report of the events in order to be able to be presented to the board of directors and to approve the payment of financial and moral compensation.

Claude

===

21.42 - Sven to Anna... he is sad, tired and worried. Probably the loan sharks are out, at his door, knocking hard. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Next is to get the package but don't know how the package can get here

21.48 - Sven to Claude:
Quote:
Mr Claude please work on your branch in Abuja so that the parcel can get here

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sven,

I'm not sure, but I think we've talked about it again. Fabienne's branch (TSC in Abuja) was disbanded following a Justice action that the Nigerian Customs Authority started some time ago. The re-authorization process is just beginning and (honestly) I think it will take at least 6 months. Things in Africa are moving very slowly, but I think you know this very well.

Claude

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more baiting I do, the more I truly appreciate the nuances of what you guys are doing and while it looks "fun" and "easy", I know there is all sorts of behind the scenes stuff going on, helping to steer this bait as it moves forward. This is so much fun to watch unfold! Thanks for the front row seat!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks!

This little idiot tried, in all his powers, to move the parcel from Benin to Nigeria without him moving his lazy butt on the chair... well, after a whole day when we laughed and he was annoyed, things they returned exactly where they should be: The package must be taken from Benin!

===

22.00 - Extremely, but extremely frustrated, Sven wrote to Claude and sister Dave:
Quote:
Then why giving 45 days to come for the parcel or if not it will be share among the workers. If you bribe the Nigeria authority you will have it done within weeks

Claude:
Quote:
Dear Sven,

These are the company's rules.
45 days are more than enough for anyone.
On the issue of Abuja, I am afraid that exceeds my powers.

Claude

===

Muhahahha!
Sister Dave responds to the last Sven's message:
Quote:
Dear Brother Sven,

I didn't send this message to mr. Claude, because honestly I don't think this concerns him, but I don't think rev. Paul would approve if you ask people to stray from the right path and ask them commit the sin of bribery.
I will not share with anybody else that you have proposed this. We know you as a faithful and honest man and I can understand that the challenges you can go through are very hard sometimes, but they are meant as a way for the Lord to test our faith and make us come out stronger.

Be blessed,
sister Dave

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit that most of the safari-brilliance is thought out by Birlic. I bring up a few ideas and he works them out to the detail and together we execute them to drive the lad totally nuts.

And it has been successful today, because he was very frustrated and in panic and is now realizing another safari is his only option

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ As I have already said, this story has a common effort behind it, where each of us has tried to do the best. I sincerely believe that both criticism and praise must be shared equally.
I really enjoyed working on this funny story and I hope to go even further, according to plans previously discussed:
- Safari to Cotonou/Parakou,
- The monument of Faith (the sandbags pyramid) and the "sacred tattoo",
- Safari to Pendjari National Park (north of Benin).
If we succeed in all these purposes, then I'm sure Sven will be totally broken. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a team effort of course. What makes it work so well is the interplay between characters, each with a role, each supporting the other. Having a compliant lad helps of course, but at this point he has been shaped, molded and manipulated to the point where he is a puppet on a string......each of you pulls on a different string and makes him dance!!!

And the package is still in Benin!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, congratulations on this effort Smile
But:
I hate to be the "party pooper" here, but..there are a few things to be wary of in the continued baiting, as I see it.

The moron is quite good at english. Example: he used the word "impromptu" in a couple of places, which really surprised me. This leads me to believe that he might be smarter than we think in other areas as well.

Those terrorist attacks..is there news coverage of these somewhere?

And the 5-star transporting agent..is it visible in more than one place? Customer reviews?

And Anna.. If I were our moron (or any guy on the planet), I would have challenged her a lot harder with voice, video and other proof of love and commitment. Be prepared. He needs more assurance and affection from her, me thinks, in order to stay foolish and follow the plan.

Maybe IΒ΄m wrong, but still.

Keep up the good work!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your concerns. The shipping company has a website. We just don't promote it to the big public.

I don't worry too much about his language. He has been to a university, I've seen pictures of that. But knowing how to write English and being smart enough to figure out this is all a smoke curtain are two different things. Remember that scam-victims are also in all layers of society. It aren't unintelligent people alone (no offence, but don't know how else to explain). There are also intelligent scam victims that even after warnings keep believing the stories the scammers tell them. As purple pointed out, the situation is reversed now. The photoshopped picture was very well made if I may say that about my own work. All characters support eachothers messages. It all looks very real.

I'm not sure about the situation with the terrorist attacks, but he was close to the border and didn't question our story then, so why would he start doubting that days later?

And as I said earlier, if he presses harder I can make a voice message for him without any problem, I just save that as a 'final resource'. We have baited another lad (Cherno), had him do 4 safari's and he never once heard my voice. I never give him different excuses about why not to call. Always stick to the same story.

Anna has been playing sweet this evening. As much as I like torturing him, I also like him to think Anna is still in love.

Anna: Honey, I've seen davina's email that you forwarded to me. I'm glad she stopped them from using a third party company
Sven: I have to all I can because I can't wait to get you pregnant πŸ˜‚
Anna: I really want that too
It has always been my wish to have a family of my own and now with you that will finally be possible
Sven: Yeah
By God's grace
Let's keep praying
Anna: Always dear
Sven: How was your day
Anna: Stressful honey
Sven: Sorry
Anna: It's not your fault. This whole situation is just giving me a lot of stress
Sven: Are you home now
Anna: Yes I am
Where are you?
Sven: Am stressed also
Anna: I know
Sven: Home. Just frustrated
With the debt
Anna: I understand
Sven: Eaten
Anna: not much
Sven: What are you doing
Anna: was waiting for you to respond
Sven: I am discussing on how to get the package here
Anna: ok, then don't let me distract you if you need to pay attention to that
Sven: Thinking to send a military man to go and get it both the sender and I will agree
Anna: I hope they will
Sven: What do you think is that a good idea
Anna: of course it is
Sven: I will send the picture of the military man and it's ID to Mrs Davina so we will both send it to the company
I hope they accept
Sven: Why won't they accept so far the sender and the receiver agree with legal backing
Anna: You're right. I think it's a very good idea
Sven: I missed you
Anna: me too dear, but I try to remind myself the whole day that soon we will be together physically and everything will be more better then
Sven: I can't wait to share all these experience with you face to face
Anna: I want to share everything with you
Sven: Same here
Hope you are not feeling lonely
Anna: I do, but I have faith
Sven: Faith in what
Anna: faith in us being together soon
Sven: Yeah
I love you
Anna: I love you too dear. Wish I could hold you now
Sven: Same here.
But remember don't do what I can't do here
Anna: what do you mean?
Sven: I mean you should not hold another person there
Anna: I will never do that
Sven: Same here
Anna: I only want you, but you know that
Sven: Yeah baby. Can't wait to give you what you wanted now
Anna: wish it was possible already
Sven: So sorry honey am not there to make you feel relieve of the mood you are now
Anna: I know, but I feel better just talking to you now
Sven: Really
Anna: yes really.
I'm going to bed, I'm tired. and I hope I can sleep a bit better tonight
Sven: Yeah you should. Your man is home safe and sound
Anna: yes, and I'm so happy about that.
Sven: love you dear
Anna: Love you too
Sven: Go to bed baby and sleep
Good night baby
Sweet dreams
Anna: you too honey

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I have a feeling that the ever cheerful Claude will turn down his idea of the military man coming in his place? All done of course because of TSC's finest 5-Star Customer Service. Laughing

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ clapping

===

Friday

Yesterday, very late in the night, Sven wrote one last message to Claude:
Quote:
Mr Claude what if I send another person to pick up the parcel on my behalf. But I and the sender will agree with legal backing and send you the information of the person coming on my behalf

I talked with Linoline and decided together to ask for a moderator's opinion.
- Theoretically, this person ("military man") can be an ITP.
- Basically, I'm very convinced it's about another scammer (maybe more versed and experienced), or it's someone who's directly connected with the loan-sharks from which Sven borrowed money... a kind of Credit Recuperator. Like in the "mob and gangsters" movies. Laughing Laughing Laughing

07.25 - Until we'll have the moderator's opinion, I will try "to buy" some time.
- Claude writes to Sven a message with title Full Statement of the events - other various bureaucratic things. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sven, I'm afraid I do not understand the question and I ask you to be clearer.
You want to send someone else to Cotonou to take over the parcel? Or do you want the parcel to be completely destinated for someone else?
Because they are different things.

Please do not forget that full and detailed Statement of all the events that have happened so far.
I am convinced that I will be able to get compensation for you, provided the report is well prepared and documented.
What is the state of your collaboration with Nancy? Did you send scanned copies of the various expenses you did?

Those files will also be useful for my Report.

Claude

===

08.05 - Just to have fun and keep the idiot busy, Nancy (the TSC accountant) returns with a message...
- Nancy's new message is practically just a "forward" to a message received from her boss (Luis De Funes Laughing ) asking for a more detailed report on Sven's expenses on the Kamba trip.
Quote:
Good morning dear Mr. Sven,
My boss read the list you made and did not object to any of the articles there. Basically, the amount of money will be settled without any problems.
But he asked for the text to be rewritten according to the time at which they happened. Just as I asked you, some time ago:
- start with the first day you left to take the parcel.
- what was the first expense? for what? what time? how many dollars?
- what was the second expense? for what? what time? how many dollars?
- what was the third expense? for what? what time? how many dollars?
And so, taking care to write down the exact date (day and time).
At the end, you should make a complete list starting with EXACT details of the EXACT date and time you left home - and ending with EXACT details of the EXACT date and time you were back.

Best regards, Nancy

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Nancy Bulda < snip >
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019, 8:49:53 AM GMT+2
Subject: Re: Mr. Kayode's list of expenses

Nancy, tell him to put all his expenses in chronological order, not in "Go & Come" sequences! I need to know every expense in every moment of the day. For making a clear and exact financial image like a mirror of his travel. If he moves quickly, then we can approve payment on Monday. Thank you, Luis

Our moron do not want to write again. Laughing
Quote:
I want to have the parcel first so I can do all that

Nancy insists:
Quote:
But Mr. Sven, this report only covers the expenses you spent on your last trip to Kamba. There must be a clear and separate statement of the events, for the accounting of our registers.
Any other future expenditure will be dealt with separately in a later report
. Thanks for your cooperation and I look forward to your answer.

Best regards, Nancy

===

Back to Claude... Sven explain:
Quote:
I mean can I send someone to collect the parcel on my behalf but the sender will know about it and it will be back by law

Claude do not think that will be possible. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sven,

No, I think this is not possible, because the insurance company requires that the receiver's private signature be present on the parcel receipt.
The package is declared as High Value Content (HVC type) and the sender also paid the insurance policy fee. This is mandatory for high value parcels.
This is the reason why the package must be, legally speaking, taken directly from our warehouse under the direct supervision of the regional manager.

My unofficial information says that the manager Akwoodi wants to facilitate pickup in the Cotonou International Airport area, for an easy handling and transport operation in Nigeria.
You know anything about that? Is that the kind of particular favors you accused the other day? I do not want to know much about these things that are not "official".
Every local branch has its own specificity (depending on the country's customs) and each area manager can do what he thinks is best for our clients.
You already know our motto: A happy customer is a client for the future!

Claude

He will be delighted, I'm sure. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Well, we have another trophies... the moron sent me (as Nancy) his "new" expenses list. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nancy to Sven... but YES, we will need another mail. Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Sven, it is perfect! I think will be good!
Like the last time, to avoid any potential misinterpretation of your handwriting, I will ask you to write the same text but in a mail message.

Best regards, Nancy

===

08.00 - Sven to sister Dave, regarding the last message of yesterday:
Quote:
Good morning Mrs Dave, I didn't mean to say that they should bribe but in Nigeria that is what is affecting Nigeria economy. The greatest corruption is bribery in Nigeria. That was why I said that, am very sorry for wanting to mislead someone from the right part. Thanks

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Sven,

Of course I understand in Nigeria things are a bit different than they are here and I forgive you for your transgressions. You can count on me to be discreet.

Be blessed,
sister Dave

Sven:
Quote:
Thank you for your understanding.

===

10.00 - Our moron to Nancy... the complete expenses list of his last trip. Laughing
Quote:
ESTIMATED AMOUNT. (Go)
1. TRANSPORT - i boarded a bus on the route of Akure to Abuja cost is $7
2. 11pm - boarded a bus from Abuja to Minna $10
February 05
3. 2am - boarded bus from Minna to Koko $9
4. 10am - a bus from Koko to Kamba $3.5

FOOD AND DRINK
FEBRUARY 04 - 7PM
Bought a bread and drink $7.5
10:30pm - I went to eatery to buy rice, chicken with a bottle of water $10
I bought recharge cards to communicate $7

COME
ESTIMATED AMOUNT.
1. TRANSPORT - i boarded a bus on the route of Kamba to Koko cost is $3.5
11pm - boarded a bus from Koko to Minna $9
February 06
3am - boarded a bus from Minna to Abuja $10
7am - boarded bus from Abuja to Akure $7

FOOD AND DRINK
FEBRUARY 05 -

5:30pm - I went to eatery to buy rice, chicken with a bottle of water $10
February 06
2AM - Bought bread and drink $4
10AM - Bought bread and drink $3.5

Nancy writes to her boss (our moron is in CC), by forwarding the Sven's text:
Quote:
Luis, this is the message from Mr. Sven.
Please look at him and confirm that everything is all right.
Thank you, Nancy

===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really first class work!!

@Linoline - whose photos are you using as your character's pics?
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ A local actress, not globally famous.

Sven after Rose's message from yesterday morning
Quote:
Thanks

Rose to Sven
Quote:
Sven,

I have explained to you before the importance of communication. I have told you several things in my last message to you and you only reply with thank you. Can I expect you to deliver the assignment before the new deadline and are you working on your travel journal?
Communication is key in this business.

Cheers,
Rose

Silence to Rose for a long time. In the evening Olaf sent him this, Rose in CC
Quote:
I second the above sentiments. Even if you have been struggling over the last few days with other affairs, that is no excuse to neglect your responsibilities now. We are still waiting on two projects from you: "<snipped>" and "<snipped>". The former of those was due on Monday, and the latter was due yesterday. Get these to us ASAP, as well as the travel journal from your most recent trip. Do not let these mishaps reflect poorly on your work ethic; when my director friends ask me how you are, I don't want to say "oh, he's lazy and doesn't get things done on time." I really don't. Communication and work ethic really are key.

Sven to Olaf and Rose
Quote:
Thank you, I will do that.

This morning Rose to Sven, Olaf in cc. Rose is getting very impatient
Quote:
Hi Sven.

I keep telling you, communication is key. I will only send you a short message in hopes you will finally answer my question clearly. When can we expect you to submit your assignments and the travel journal?

Cheers,
Rose

Sven to Rose and Mike
Quote:
Sorry for the delay currently I will be traveling out of Nigeria to Benin Republic. Please to get the assignment it will be next week when am back. All these are urgent which I never planned before. Thanks all

Rose to Sven, Mike in cc
Quote:
Sven,

Thank you for finally communicating clearly with me.
Unfortunately I can not allow you to get another postponement for the assignment I gave you. That will not be fair towards the other actors. The only solution I can offer you is that you will send me the first draft of your video of <snipped> tomorrow, before 8PM. So I will at least be able to see that you have been preparing and are still taking this job seriously. I will give you a postponement for the final video until Tuesday 8PM
I expect another clear answer from you. A "thank you" doesn't tell me anything and in this business I don't have time to go after all our actors every time.

Cheers,
Rose

This morning
Anna: Good morning dear, hope you slept well
Sven: Good morning beautiful
A little, am thinking I couldn't sleep well
Anna: I slept a little better knowing you're home safe, but not very good yet
Sven: Yes baby
You can check your mailbox honey
Anna: I will
Sven: Are you in the office now
Anna: Yes I am.
Anna: I read the email you've sent me.
Sven: What are we going to do
Anna: I don't know. It looks like there's nothing much I can do
Sven: How
Anna: because if they don't allow someone else to pick up the parcel what can I do?
Sven: Okay
Am just confused
Anna: about what honey?
Sven: On how to get it myself
I will send you a mail now
Anna: ok
Sven: Rosy is really on my neck for assignment
Sven: She wants me to submit a video
Anna: Why?
Sven: A video for a song and a proposal for the dangerous journey I went to but now am not in the right state of mind for that. Now am planning on a traveling again. I told her she need to be calm
Anna: did she do a proposal to travel somewhere dangerous? That's strange
From here the chat went very slowly because I wasn't around my computer anymore and he is slow to respond most of the time
Sven: I told her I went on a journey and it was dangerous she now ask me to write a proposal on it
Because I was to submit the video on Tuesday
Anna: What kind of proposal?
And what about the video? Did you already submit it to her?
Sven: On the journey
Anna: I don't understand
Sven: I will send you the mail
Anna: Can't you explain to me? I have no time to read emails all day at work
Sven: <email from rose from yesterday morning (the first one, where she assumed he was home)
<email from olaf, even earlier about him being a secret agent>
He's selective about what he tells Anna
Anna: I see. Have you been working on the assignments?
Sven: Assignment when I have somethings running on mind
Anna: I know, but you want to keep the job right?
Sven: Yes but can't run two races at a time
I have to have what will make the job to be finally mine.
Anna: I know, but I think if you don't send in the assignments you might lose the job. Is that what you want?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... Now am planning on a traveling again..."
What a wonderful news! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

12.23 - The Chief Accountant (Mr. Luis De Funes) wrote back to Nancy (our moron is in CC):
Quote:
Nancy, there seems to be some inconsistencies between the handwritten material and the e-mail message.
I tried to centralize the data from both materials, but I need a confirmation from our customer.
Below is the centralization done by my assistant, please for verification and confirmation.
---
Transport:
February 04 - 17.30 - bus from Akure to Abuja - $7
February 04 - 23.00 - bus from Abuja to Minna - $10
February 05 - 02.00 - bus from Minna to Koko - $9
February 05 - 10.00 - bus from Koko to Kamba - $3.5
---
February 05 - 18.00 - bus from Kamba to Koko - $3.5
February 05 - 23.00 - bus from Koko to Minna - $9
February 06 - 03.00 - bus from Minna to Abuja - $10
February 06 - 07.00 - bus from Abuja to Akure - $7
When he got home, at what time?

Food and drink:
February 04 - 19.00 - bread and water - $7.5
February 04 - 22.30 - rice, chicken, water - $10
February 05 - 17.30 - rice, chicken, water - $10
February 06 - 02.00 - bread and water - $4
February 06 - 10.00 - bread and water - $3.5

Other Expenses:
February 05 - Recharge card - $7

TOTAL: $101
---
Also, I received an (informal) information that our client is requesting a "fair financial and moral compensation" due to the unpleasantness and suffering suffered during that trip. Claude (from the Customer Care Department) told me that Mr. Idiot Sven is entitled to claim compensation, and I tend to approve this action. Do you know anything about this? Have you received any written material about this?
Please keep me informed.
Thank you, Luis

I do not know why, but I think someone in Nigeria will be very happy this weekend Laughing ... moral and financial compensation? Ohh, what a wonderful shipping company this is!
Of course, our idiot has to write a complete report, with many detailed explanations, about the suffering he experienced during that unfortunate journey. Right? Twisted Evil

===

13.45 - Nancy to Sven:
Quote:
Mr. Sven, do you had received the bellow message?
Please, I need you to be more preoccupied by this issue, if you really want those expenses to be settled as quickly as possible.
Best regards, Nancy

===

@Linoline:
- It's been exactly a week since the death of the two high priests: Cardinal Agnarr and Secretary Bob.
- A commemorative Holy Dinner is usually organized, attended by all members of the parish.
- Of course, the new secretary of the church (Laura) will want to see the pictures that prove that Sven invited the "witnesses of his Baptism" to the dinner and that they took a brief moment of silence in memory of the two holy men.

I am convinced that he will react "appropriately" Twisted Evil , which will be useful later (linked to "the Cathedral part" of our story). Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2:00 PM
Anna: how are you?
Sven: Fine. I couldn't stay with you here some hours ago because one of the money owner was here
Anna: I understand
Sven: I have to promise that I'll pay up early days of next week
Now my faith look up to thee though lamb of Calvary
Anna: Did they agree?
Sven: Not really because he said he want to use the money latest on Monday because he needs to pay his school fees
Because his school just call off their three months strike
Anna: I see
Will you have the parcel before monday?
Sven: Just weak of all
No
Where will I get the fund to go there
Anna: I don't know honey
Sven: That is why am weak. Don't know what to do anymore
Anna: me either. Honey I have to go now. my boss needs me

In the meantime Laura Hollycraft, the new interim church secretary emailed Sven
Quote:
Dear Brother Sven,

This evening it will be exactly one week since Cardinal Agnarr and father Bob passed away in the tragic car accident. This evening all parish members will come together and share a commemorative Holy dinner together in remembrance of our beloved brothers and leaders who we have to miss now.
Since you already finished all the steps of the membership process I want to invite you to also have the same commemorative Holy dinner this evening. You can prepare it yourself. We will only have simple foods. Bread and fish, like our Lord shared with the masses. Share this dinner with the witnesses of your baptism, and please send me pictures afterwards so we all know that you have joined us in this act of mourning and remembering.

Blessed be your soul.
Laura Hollycraft

Sven's immediate reply
Quote:
Okay. I will do that

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.30 - From our moron, to Nancy... no text, just trophies! Laughing Laughing Laughing

He had some nice additions on his previous expenses list.

===

And a brief recapitulation of his unfortunate travel... of course, we need further clarification and more & more details.
I'm sure he will gladly remember his successful trip. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interestingly enough, I received a friend request from a Stephen K. who is on Swen K.'s friend list. He is begging forgiveness for chatting with Elsa on a fake account (of which I have no recollection of). He says "Am not here for nothing". Coincidence??

ETA: A pic on his page shows what looks to be the exact outfit that Sven was styling and profiling in.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, sure! A pure coincidence, no doubt! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

15.25 - Nancy to our idiot:
Quote:
Mr. Sven,

This brief description of your trip is not very useful. Your official letter will be read in front of our Board members, so it must be accurate, complete, full of details and additional explanations.
Usually, some of the board members ask different questions and someone needs to be able to explain. In your case, I or Claude will probably be the ones who will present the situation, so I need complex information and a detailed description of this unfortunate journey. Unhappy clients usually talk about their feelings, about their frustrations & troubles... generally speaking, they talk about the whole range of their dissatisfaction.

If you want to be successful and receive a big payment approval, it would be good if your story to be emotional and full of feeling.
For Jesus sake, you was away from your family for almost 3 days! I think you could easily write 5-6 pages with all of your awful experiences.

Best regards, Nancy

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rice and chicken? Bread and drink? He's clearly not eating well enough.

I would consider rules that only the addressee can get the package or it is returned or confiscated.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the end of the afternoon Anna sent Sven a message that she was going to the church dinner. Didn't wait for him to answer and ask for pictures. Laughing

19:35 Sven to Sister Laura

Where's the fish? Laughing I'll let it slide. He's cooperative and I'd rather up the pressure for his video's than this.

20:55 Sister Laura to Sven
Quote:
Dear brother SVen,

I want to thank you for taking part in this special and blessed occasion. I can see it is the Lord that has called you to us. I hope you experienced blessings during your gathering and I hope you and your witnesses are doing well.

Blessed be your soul
Laura Hollycraft

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

I can already see, with the eyes of my mind, one beautiful sandbags pyramid rising to the Sky. Hallelujah, amen! Glory to the Holy Lamb! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I hope so Laughing

21:41 Sven to Sister Laura
Quote:
It's a pleasure joining this great family and I feel bless. I and my witnesses are fine. Thank you

22:00 Sven to Sister Dave
Quote:
Good evening Mrs Dave, how was the Commemorative holy dinner

Is he testing to see if all characters are on the same page or is he just so consumed in our story that he wants to reach out to sister Dave on his own?

ETA
5:52 PM
Anna: I'm going to the church now. There's a dinner to remember father bob and cardinal agnarr. I don't know what time I'll be home 😘
Sven: I know already
Mrs Laura sent me a mail about that
9:57 PM
Sven: How was the dinner
Anna: It was good, I just came home. How are you?
Sven: Am good. It seems you are waiting for my text before
Anna: I was reading an email from my gran first
Sven: Wow. How is she doing
Anna: She got new carpet today so she had to leave the house for a while. It gave her a bit stress, but she's ok
Sven: My regards to her
Tell her she needs to be fine for us
Anna: I'll tell her when I respond to her
You said Sister Laura sent you a message about the dinner? What did she say?
Sven: <Sister Laura's email>
Anna: I see. How nice of her to include you in this also
Sven: Am I not part before
Sven:Just kidding
What are you going to eat
Anna: ok. Well, I think it's nice to include you in it this way, just like all other members
I won't be eating now. we did that in church earlier
Sven:Okay Mrs Sven
Anna: <heart eyes emoji>
Sven: Don't you like that
Anna: I love that
Sven: What are you doing now
Anna: I'm talking to you dear
Sven: OK
What is your plan for tomorrow
Anna: Dave asked me to meet her in the morning, so I will go there and see what it is that she needs
Hope there is no problem
(good plan Laughing )
Anna: Her message didn't look urgent, so I don't think so
Will you be working on your assignment from Rose tomorrow?
Sven: Will try to
You discuss something yesterday that she must not know that you put money in the envelope. Why?
Anna: Because it was not legal, that's why I told you not to tell her about it
Did you say anything about it?
Sven: Yes, because that's the only way to stop the using of third shipping company. But I told her there is little money in the with the some documents that will help me to be there fastly. If she ask you why tell her you want me to use the money to get some African beads and art works
Anna: oh shit. I told you not to say anything about it to her. Now I'll get in trouble
thanks a lot
Sven: Trouble how
Why thanks alot
Anna: thanks for getting me in trouble
trouble because sending money like that isn't allowed and you told her I did that
Sven: Now you are getting me worried
Come on she understand
Though am sorry but you won't be in trouble
Anna: how do you know? She asked me to come to her tomorrow without telling me the reason. I"m sure this is the reason
Sven: I know that may be the reason but she will just warn you because I did something yesterday and she forgive me immediately
<email from Dave telling him that bribery is wrong>
Anna: What happened? What bribery is she talking about?
Sven: I got this later from her
<email telling him she'd be discreet>
Anna: But you didn't actually do anything wrong, just suggested to bribe someone. That's not the saem
Sven: I told the shipping company customer care to bribe Nigeria authority because all they know it's money
Then why giving 45 days to come for the parcel or if not it will be share among the workers. If you bribe the Nigeria authority you will have it done within weeks
Anna: I don't know about how it's done in Nigeria honey, but that doesn't solve my problem
I can't believe you told Dave about the money aster I told you not to do that
Sven: Am sorry for telling her but I did that to stop the idea of using third party company
I will please to her on your behalf
You know I can't hurt you
Anna: couldn't you just ask not to use a third party company?
Sven: I suggested the third party she will ask me why I don't want it again that was why
Anna: You could've said personal reasons, without ratting me out
Sven: What is the best thing I can do now
Am sorry honey I don't know she will take this up
Anna: I don't know what you can do
You've done enough
Sven: First thing tomorrow I will beg her and tell her I was the one that ask you to put the money inside so I can get some African beads for you
Are you angry with me now
Anna: not happy
Sven: Am sorry baby
Don't know that will bring trouble
If I know I will never mention it to her
Anna: I told you not to tell her and you did anyway. Why do you think I asked you not to tell her?
Sven: You know I can't hurt you
I don't know. You didn't tell me the reason
Anna: I have told you when I sent it to you that it's not legal to send money this way. So you knew
Sven: Okay. So sorry honey
Please do forgive
Anna: I'm nervous now for tomorrow
Sven: Don't be
Just be calm
trying, but it doesn't really work
Sven: I will mail her tomorrow
If she is angry you would have known through her mail you got
Anna: not so sure about that
Sven: Just think am beside you and you will be calm
Anna: doesn't work right now
Sven: Honey tell me what she can do if she get angry
Even with my presence
Anna: I don't know
Sven: With the way you are doing now you are really getting me worried
Anna: I'll just see tomorrow
Sven: I know her to be a very calm woman
Am deeply sorry
Anna: I know
I'm going to try to get some sleep now
Sven: Should I leave you to sleep now
Goodnight baby
Anna: goodnight
Sven: Once again am very sorry
I love you 😘
Anna: I know. love you too

The one that contacted coffinsurfer is most likely Sven's brother. Remember way back when Sven admitted to be a scammer, he told me his real name and it was Stephen. Later he told me his real name is "realSven"
Stephen told Coffinsurfer he had contacted her from a fake profile first, mentioned the name, but that one has never contacted her profile. That fake profile did contact Anna at the same time I was torturing fakeSven. I was suspicious at the time, because of the interesting situation with Sven, so I was careful and told him the same as I did to Sven, the account got nuked within a day.
So the options are: Either Sven was afraid at first to give Anna his real name or Stepen started out with us and handed us over to Sven

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sven to Sister Dave this morning (he forwarderd the same message to Anna)
Quote:
Dear MA,

Β Good morning, please I want to apologize for what sister Anna did by putting money in the parcel. It was all my fault because I told her to do so because IΒ  needed to buy some African beads for her when am coming. I told her to put it inside because the money isn't much so that there won't be any charges deducted from the money. Am very sorry MA for asking her to do it in her illegal way.Β  ThanksΒ 

Be bless
Sven

Sven: Good morning, how was your night
Am sorry for what happened yesterday I didn't mean to get you in trouble
Anna: I know, but you didn't think when you said that to her
Sven:
Sorry for that. My thinking was to stop the third party company immediately you said we will lose all if they open the package
I already sent her apology
When are you going to her
Anna: Right after lunch
Sven: Are you still annoy with me
Anna: I am sad an nervous
But I know you didn't mean to be stupid on purpose

ETA
Sister dave to sven
Quote:
Dear brother Sven

Thank you for your confession. I have already discussed this matter with rev. Grayham and I will also make sure to give him this new information. Sister Anna will be here later today and he'll ask her about it as well.

Thank you for your message about the commemorative holy dinner. It was very nice to be together in remembrance of or belover leaders.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited

Last edited by Scrutinizer on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic