SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer's bank account hacked?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he might be in some trouble. Or just bluffing.

Quote:
I am writing you this to let you know you are a fraud .One of the account I gave you was just hacked of $200,000.you are the one I gave the account. Just as I have given you several accounts to send in payments of which you never wire anything ,instead you prefer to hack the Account.

The police is already involved ,i was questioned about the use of the account ,so I reported our dealings,the police said you are a prime suspect. They should call or reach you soon.All I know is I gave you three accounts,no One else was sent the account except you.

"With regards to the link you sent, we have been trying to access the link. All efforts was proven abortive. The Captcha that was supposed to be used in accessing the link failed to open the link." -David on the Endless Captcha

"I realized it keeps on repeating itself over and over again. I am really disappointed at you." -Phil on the Infinite EULA

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts x1428 x28 Whip Jack Boot
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps your piggie made the big time and the account was closed due, at least in part, to your reporting it. One can hope.

Of course...it wasn't your doing, it's always the lad'm fault and you have no idea what he's talking about and why is he making it so hard to send him the money...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be a delightful "chat" to discuss the particulars of this with the police and would forward to telling the lad that!

p.s. where did you stash the $200K? LOL

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I reported our dealings,the police said you are a prime suspect

Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben Loding wrote:
...the police said you are a prime suspect...

Prime, Optimus Prime?... ohh, I'm Optimus Prime and I see youuu! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me like bank reporting works! Great work. My second favorite type of lad: one that's pissed off and just lost something.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad won't be able to make a composite sketch of you!

Good work getting the account shut down!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I'm off the hook

Quote:
Sorry for wrongly accusing you of scam perpetrated on our bank accounts.
The police actually was able to track the person involved in that account scam and it was one of our associate who deals in bereau the change business.
The suspect is now with the police.
Meanwhile, Because of what have happened,now i am actually scared of getting involved in your transaction.
You should know that you have over $12.5million dollars in custody of the Treasury Department..You can only gain access to the fund when you have applied for it by filling a Claim Form which is obtainable ar $350..This was the reason you were asked to send that $350 so that the Claim Form can be sent to you ,but with this issue of scam flying around peoples account,i dont want to be held responsible because the other day the police interrogated me,it was not easy at all, so,one has to be careful.

However, if you are interested in gaining access to the fund,then i will suggest another way of sending payment to me as you have been unable to send money to all the three bank accounts i sent you..So, i propose you use a paypal..if you do not have a paypal perhaps,you set it up online and when you are ready,i will send the paypal account you are to make the payment to...If you dont like paypal then,i assume you send the money by Ria money transfer so that the recipient goes to the nearest Ria office and pick up what you send.

Let me know what you sugested.

"With regards to the link you sent, we have been trying to access the link. All efforts was proven abortive. The Captcha that was supposed to be used in accessing the link failed to open the link." -David on the Endless Captcha

"I realized it keeps on repeating itself over and over again. I am really disappointed at you." -Phil on the Infinite EULA

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts x1428 x28 Whip Jack Boot
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is very suspicious as the police were at your door asking very pointed questions about paypal. It seems there is a huge paypal scam going on right now, and did you know anyone insisting on using it?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did say you were a prime suspect. That must surely have caused problems for you. Perhaps you are nowrequired to present all sorts of documentation to send money....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic