SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The reborn christ - Updated Dec 24

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is still in progress, but I do not expect much more, as it seems he does not know what to tell me anymore:

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/bishop.arthur/

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "ARE YOU SURE THE PICTURE IS YOURS?"
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow "You are a fool man and a twat."
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag

Last edited by Bjorn.Smorebroed on Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Munglers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Super stuff!

Quote:
I already told you that the forms have to be submitted in color, not black and white, and what is this on the picture? An alien? Moses? George W. Bush? The Queen? I really can't tell!

Laughing

GET LOST AND DON'T YOU EVER HAVE THE GODS TO WRITE ME AGAIN"

Rachel Oniga
"TAKE CARE AND STOP SPEAKING ABUSIVE ,AWKWARDLY, BARBARISM AND SACARSISM."
Barrister Okoro
"i dont like someone like you who smokes indian hemp all the time"
John Smith
"GO AWAY WITH YOUR INSANE BEHAVIOUR AND UNCOMPROMISING CHARACTER"
Cletus Okoro
"I dont need to be told that you are a satan"
Allround Nteje
Rob NoOrgan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you notice on the "Donation" form that he put 1800.00 instead of the 1500.00 he was supposed to ask for?!?
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just updated the web page, this was meant to be a speedy transaction and is going over a month now!

Added the last fake documents and messing with a new security company. They seem very incompetent, I think I will reject them soon Wink

Authorized Signatory:
Arrow "Your request for my picture have shown that you are up to something." V. Balakov (You bet!)
Arrow "all as this situation has just sent my blood pressure over the ozone layer"
Arrow 68 fake sites deaded: 16x Netherlands | 19x United Kingdom | 2x Italy | 8x Nigeria | 2x Switzerland | 3x Spain | 2x United States | 2x Ghana | Canada | Senegal | 2x Ivory Coast | Vanuatu | Bahamas, The | :flag_th: | Germany | New Zealand | South Africa | Mynamar Flag
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

REALLY FUNNY!!!!! Laughing

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I particularly like:

Quote:
EYES: White

Arrow<a href="http://wrecordsengland0.tripod.com/" target="_blank">Click here to visit the website of WANK Records, London.</a>
Arrow<a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/scambait/" target="_blank">Click here to visit Breaker 419's Scambaiting Emporium.</a>
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, just updated the site, looks like I sent the money but cant send the control numbers because of a (very) strange car crash....

Authorized Signatory:
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I warned those kids about playing soccer in the street!

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And it's not over yet! Week 8 (eight) just ended and I divided the website in parts for each week:

In the beginning of next week I expect some fine filled forms (already rejected the first try).

The "money" is currently put on hold by the police, the lads already got the control numbers, all we need is the forms now Twisted Evil

My mugu asked me to recall the money (as it's on hold), so after receiving the forms I will do that and we can negotiate new modalities Wink

Authorized Signatory:
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, at the end of week 9 (nine!) he is getting suspicious:

Quote:
Thank you very much.

Are you back from your trip? And what is the story with the money this time?

Hope to hear from you.

Will update my page this weekend.

Authorized Signatory:
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Week 9 is online:

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/bishop.arthur/index.html

Authorized Signatory:
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was getting boring, so I ended it. The website is updated, just the death threat from my mugu is missing.

If someone wants to abuse him, please mail to

Barrister James Oku: [email protected] (Phone: +234-0823080404)
Goffing reg, Inc: [email protected]
Hallmark Security: [email protected]

Authorized Signatory:
Bjorn.Smorebroed
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, sh*t, he was real:

Quote:
Dear Bishop,

You called yourself a man of God and you have lied?

Several times you have lied all in the in the name of GAME, you are not yet born again, as the bible says evil communication corrupt good manners. I have not only engaged myself in foolish conversation with you, but I have brought to myself disgrace by communicating with you. You are nothing but a lier, and if you go via your scripture very well you will of cause find out that the bible says all of you shall find your place in a lack of fire, during our communication I knew you where only playing games with me. but it will interest you to know that I meat to all your requirements that shows I am not of what you think off. I have gotten someone to assist; he has even open communication with the delivery firm and me. He will be receiving the consignment today.

We have both agreed to meet at the 2nd day of January 2005 at London as well. This time it is an individual that will be responsible for this deal.

Sorry I will definitely get in touch with you when I come down, I shall also send you my flight schedule. You will meet with me and see that I am off real. I only regretted one thing, time wasted, but all the same may be God himself knew very much well that you wouldn�t have made use of this funds properly hence he actually waved you off, by you believing the deal to be fake. He made every thing beautiful in His time, you do not even have a phone to use, but all the same I will send u mail when I arrive. My name you know already you can verify when I send you the flight schedule.

Best regards

James.

I only hope, he does not have a real victim...

Authorized Signatory:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic