SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm in the mood for love. (Sorry, now NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
without the need for us having to start all over again

I think it would be best to start all over again. Don't worry about the wasted efforts and time to date, just focus on a brighter and more secure future.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking of brighter futures

Klaus, yesterday 17:34
Quote:
It is a great pleasure to hear from you my love. I really understand what you are saying and what you've gone through because of me. anyway am so glad that we're creating a peaceful relationship again. Thank you so much for your understanding and your love for me.

You're really indeed a wonderful and beloved woman with a great heart, that is by the way. as for the mails you're talking about i was the one who sent it to concerning my plans of setting up a fast food joint, i send all those letters to you of how am gonna go about it here in africa and am still interested on that which my plans are getting mature and by the grace of God it will soon roundup. my love it's not sent by the hacker, it was me your love klaus who send them to you.

Please my angel put your mind at rest and stop bothering yourself and remain calm, so that we both will enjoy our relationship and start thinking of how to bear beautiful kids who will play around us and put smiles in our faces, take care my love as i hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
YOUR'S BELOVED ONE KLAUS MICHAEL
KISS KISS KISS HUG HUG HUG MISSING YOU ALREADY

Haroldett, just now.
Quote:
Good morning Klaus my love

I have to say this is so much better knowing the emails I now receive are from you once again and not the hacker, but I do not understand how you can be so blase about the whole hacker thing. Does this sort of thing happen to you a lot? because I have to tell you that it's the first time I have experienced anything like it and it has scared me Klaus. It's all very well you telling me to "put your mind at rest and stop bothering yourself and remain calm", but you were not the one having some hacker trying to trick you for all of this time. Klaus my love, I have been thinking about the problem we have concerning the hackers emails and I think I may have a solution to it that will stop the need for me to keep asking if you sent this or that. Klaus I have kept every single email that either you or the hacker sent since the beginning of our relationship, I'm sure if you are a diligent man you will have done the same with all of the emails you sent me. So my love, my simple solution to our problem is for you to resend me all of the emails that were from you and then I can delete all of the ones from the hacker. I think this will help immensely and give me a much better understanding about what has been true and what was false. As I have already said this will remove the need for me to keep asking silly questions about the things I have read. Can you do this for me Klaus? I hope you can, I think things will run far more smoothly once all of the doubt has been removed. Anyway, enough about that silly hacker and on to happier matters. I was glad to read that at least the fast food joint email was from you, how are your plans coming along? have you found a premises for it yet? I have just reread the business plan that you now say you sent me and I can see that you said it would overlook beach pier. What beach would that be? Burkina Faso is a big place and as far as I can see from Google maps it's landlocked, is the beach situated on the shores of a lake? Where in Burkina Faso is it my love? I would really love to see some photographs of the proposed site, in fact, if I am to invest $80,000 into our dream i must insist on it, I need to be sure that you and I are getting value for our money. I think this is going to be a very exciting time for us both as we move forward, don't you my love. Yes, I know we've been through a rough patch over the last few weeks, but I hope the new year will hold many wonderful things. Klaus, talking about the new year and wonderful things, when do you think you will have the time to come and visit me? I can't bear the thought of you not being able to come and stay with me for a week or two, perhaps if you can we could start trying for the child we both so want, wouldn't that be lovely? With that beautiful thought in your mind I'll sign off and let you send all of your old emails to me. Once we have all of the confusion about what emails you have actually sent me out of the way I think we can plough ahead with our plans for our future together. Stay safe my love.

Excited kisses

Haroldett

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

07:28 Klaus sent Haroldett a few old emails ending with this....

Quote:
MY LOVE THIS ARE MAILS I CAN GET FOR NOW, CAUSE I CAN NOT USE MY WHOLE TIME DOING THIS.

Then 08:54

Quote:
MY LOVE THIS IS THE FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS, IT WAS OPEN ON THE 22ND OF DECEMBER AND OPERATION START'S IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THEIR WAS NO TIME TO WAIST, ACTUALLY I COULD NOT MAKE IT IN THE BEACH ANYMORE SO I DECIDED TO TAKE IT TO THE TOWN AREA, BUT IS A GOOD ENVIRONMENT, MY STAFFS ARE MOSTLY WHITE, FOR THE SERVING OF THE FOOD WHILE THE BLACK GUYS ARE MEANT FOR THE BAR SECTION. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN AM DONE WITH IT COMPLETELY, AM JUST LOOKING FOR MONEY TO EQUIPED IT WITH LIVE BAND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS FOR ENTERTAINMENT LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER. ALRIGHT THIS ARE THE PHOTO'S

AND A LITTLE PART OF THE RESTAURANTS IS ALSO CLOSE TO IT MISTURES OF SNACKS AND TURKISH DISHES, HONEY I SPEND LOT'S OF MONEY TO PUT IT IN PLACE, I TOOK LOAN FROM THE BANK. BECAUSE I CAN'T KEEP WAITING FOR YOU, YOU KNOW WE ARE HAVING MISUNDERSTANDING AND I DON'T WANT IT TO STOP ME FROM ACHIEVING MY DREAMS.

Evidently this is a photograph of Klaus's fast food joint in Bukina Faso sent along with eight other photographs showing the interior of some restaurant or other. The image is easily found on Google images and is situated nowhere near Africa. I'm beginning to suspect Klaus has been telling Haroldett fibs.

Then 08:56
Quote:
you know you're always doubting me always looking for proof here and their, please if you want this relationship to stand properly with aguement then stop asking me for proof because i have alot to do with my time rather than given you proof. please avoid unnessary question.

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett, 29th December 18:22
Quote:
Klaus my love

I'm sorry for the late reply but I have only just got back from the golf club. unfortunately there has been a bit of a disaster, poor Mr Perkins who was providing the catering for the new years eve ball unexpectedly popped his clogs yesterday evening. What a man so overweight and out of condition was doing playing squash I shall never understand, but sadly he had really dropped the golf club in it. I can tell you it's been panic stations here all day trying to find another caterer at such short notice. Anyway, never mind all of that, I think everything is under control now and the evening won't be the total disaster it looked like it was going to be this morning. Now Klaus, what is all of this nonsense I have just read about me always doubting you and asking unnecessary questions? Any questions I have asked and will ask have needed asking, so I fail to get your point. How am I supposed to not ask questions when there are so many questions left unanswered? You have only sent five old emails, all of which were sent from your Gmail account. Are you saying out of all the emails I have received they are the only ones you sent me and all of the others were from the hacker? or are you saying you are just to lazy to put my mind at rest. What does it mean when you say "MY LOVE THIS ARE MAILS I CAN GET FOR NOW, CAUSE I CAN NOT USE MY WHOLE TIME DOING THIS". I thought you would want to get any confusion out of the way, but instead you seem to want to brush my worries aside as if they do not matter. Well they do matter Klaus, they matter a lot, and if you are half the man I hope you are you will do what ever it takes to put my mind at rest. To say I'm not happy with you Klaus would be an understatement, you seem more interested in that damned fast food joint than you do in me, I'm beginning to wonder if you really love me at all. I think I will sign off now as I have had a very stressful day and your seeming lack of concern for my feelings is only making things worse. I just hope your next email will show a little more tenderness toward me.

A grudging kiss

Haroldett

Wasn't sure if Klaus would even reply, but this morning between 03:34 and 03:46 Klaus sent three emails, the first two containing many of the previous emails Klaus had sent and the third his reply. I'm sure Haroldett is going to be confused by some of the content.

Klaus, 03:46
Quote:
Darling good morning how was your night? I hope you had a cool night,
anyway i miss you. please do not feel that am given much of my
attention to my business, you are the woman of my life and you needed
all attention more than anything thing because without you in my life
i don't think this will set up successfully, so i appreciate you for
your time and care. like i said earlier i love you and you will remain
my love. Please lets not continue any aguement again and let us learn
to keep them aside and move on with life okay, because the more we
look for excuses the more this relationship will continue to shake, so
please let us learn to love each other and build it with trust please.
I have send you another of your proof you requested that is written by
me previously, and i think that will be okay for you for now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY ANGEL
LOVE YOU, LOT'S OF KISSES
KLAUS

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett's up now, so drops Klaus a quick email.
Quote:
Klaus my love

Let me start by saying I'm so sorry for the way I signed off on my previous email, but I'm not sure that I can take much more of all of this confusion that you keep causing me. I have just taken quite a bit of time reading all of the emails you have resent me that you claim were sent by you, and I have to say they have not calmed my nerves at all. The most worrying of all them are the ones where you refuse to send the photographs of yourself holding the sign saying "I WANT TO SUCK HAROLDETT'S CRISPY QUIM". I had thought that it was the hacker sending me such emails, but to find it was from you is most puzzling and hurtful. Why would you refuse to agree to such a simple request my love? it's not as if you are unable to send photographs, you sent enough of the fast food joint when I asked you for them. Also I am now not sure if you are a black Klaus or not, are you a black Klaus or was that the hacker saying that? I ask because you do not seem to have sent the email where you admit to being a black Klaus, so for now I still really don't know if that Egyptian looking man in your original photographs is you or not. Don't you understand that clearing up all of this confusion is in your hands and has been since I asked you to send me that photograph of proof? I can understand the hacker not wanting me to see his true identity, but not you Klaus, not you. Please Klaus, I want to help you and I want us to build a wonderful life together, I truly do, but you must help me overcome the doubts I've had forced upon me by all that has gone on over the past weeks. I really do not think at this point that we need to discuss the financial input into the business that you need from me until we have the matter of photograph out of the way. I'm sure you will agree that the photograph is the quickest and simplest way of clearing up many of the troubles that have befallen us throughout our relationship and I hope you will have the sense to attach it to your reply my love. I think that one little photograph will go a long way in helping us rebuild the trust that we seem to have lost in each other, because nothing hurts more than feeling betrayed by someone you love and trust. Klaus my love, betrayal can come in many forms, such as dishonesty, disloyalty, unfaithfulness, or withholding. Each of these feels like a moral violation that cuts to the core of our emotional soul and plunges us into a place of deep psychological distress. Relationships are very complex my love and depending on the circumstances, a betrayal doesn’t necessarily mean the end of this relationship. For us perhaps, working through this betrayal can make our relationship even stronger. When there's a desire to continue a relationship, there is often a good deal of focus on whether or not the hurt party can forgive the other person. Forgiveness, while necessary to our reconciliation, is not sufficient for being able to move forward with it. Whether our relationship can be repaired depends on whether or not trust can be restored. Trust is the glue that holds our relationships together. It is what will allow us to feel safe so that we can be vulnerable enough to emotionally connect again with each other my darling. When relationships first begin, trust is often given too early as part of an unspoken code of honour. People we choose to engage with socially or romantically are generally assumed to be trustworthy until proven otherwise. Then my love, over time, as we get to know someone, that trust and love grows and deepens. When we break this trust it is not just with the other person, but often with ourselves. We question not only what the other person did, but how we let the betrayal happen. For a relationship to move forward after a betrayal, it is important that trust be re-established, not only with the other person but, perhaps even more importantly, with ourselves. Do you not see, by withholding that photograph that I now know you withheld you have caused this breakdown of trust between us. I will sign off now, but please Klaus, do not bother replying if you are not prepared to do the one little thing I ask, I think I would find it to upsetting. Stay safe my sweet angel.

Kisses

Haroldett

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Well-played!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, Klaus seems a little put out.

12:03 yesterday.
Quote:
dear listen attentively, since you cannot believe am the one, then
please lets stop sending mails to each other okay, because i cannot
take the whole month telling you particular thing, i am not a child,
black or white i don't care okay, you're begining to get me worked up
again. is over let us go our different way, you're so difficult to
understand a simple thing. sign someone else to take the photograph
for you since that is now your problem. as for the fast food you do
not contributed a dim into it so don't think i cannot move forward
without you. do not think am here for your money okay. am signing out
for good. goodbye. from klaus. when you get back to your senses you
know how to get me. please take away pride

Poor Haroldett, what an upsetting message to find waiting on New Years Day. Crying or Very sad

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could this be the end of this beautiful relationship?

Just now.
Quote:
Klaus my love

First let me start by wishing you a Happy New Year, because I think that is what most of us wish for, is it not my love? However, that said, I can see by your rather nasty email that you may not wish that for me. I really do not understand you Klaus, I thought the email I sent you yesterday was a step towards us ironing out some of the problems that have plagued our relationship from very early on. I thought you would change your mind and want to do the one small thing I asked of you, but alas it seems you are either too proud or too stupid to do that. My love, I could understand the anger and bitterness that I sense in your email if it was I that had caused all of the issues we have had and still face, but it wasn't, it was you. If you had not been so foolish and allowed a hacker to gain access to your email account we would not have found ourselves in the position we now find ourselves in. Surely even a man as intellectually challenged as you appear to be must understand that? Obviously nothing I write is in anyway aimed at trying to get you worked up my love, I would never want you to go through the anguish you have and are still causing me. To throw in my face the fact that I have not yet been able to contribute a dime toward our dream of owning a fast food joint together is rather cruel of you. Yes that's right, I said cruel, because yet again it was not my fault that I was unsure if it was you or the hacker asking for the $80,000. I know I'm a wealthy woman, but I would not want to send $80,000 by mistake to some filthy thief instead of you, surely you can understand that my love. Anyway, perhaps you're right Klaus, perhaps we should do as you suggest and go our separate ways, perhaps our relationship has become too broken to mend. I can see now that you are never going to send me the one small thing that I asked of you. The one small thing that would have gone a long way to brushing away many of my fears. Klaus, I love you and I wish you all the best, I truly do, but I'm tired of our fighting and all of the unnecessary stress you cause me. So my love, I will sign off with the same ultimatum that you so kindly offered me. When you get back to your senses you know how to get me.

Goodbye my love

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Klaus, this is not the reply Haroldett wants.

Klaus, 22:38

Quote:
Haroldett my dear one, first of all let me wish you a big happy
birthaday (?) as well because am indeed happy to see you cross over to
2019 without sickness, but rather good and sound health, which is more
paramount. anyway despite i said we should all go our seperate ways, i
cannot stop thinking of you because i still love you so much, but you
fail to trust and believe me, only God knows why you request of those
things. i have told you time without number that am the one chatting
with you not the hacker, i told you i have done everything humanly
possible to retain my account back and it as been long which you will
never ever believe me for that. i must not climb the mountain before
you will believe me or cut off my head for you before you know that am
telling you the truth and nothing but the truth.

To even prove to you that is me klaus, i said don't send me the money
again, because if is the hacker he will do everything necessary to do
what you said just to get the money from you. I am telling you again i
am not a hacker i am klaus my darling. am just so tired of convincing
you that am not the hacker. this is new year i don't need such
aguement that we carry along with us from 2018 to 2019 which is very
bad and a hugly moment since i have grown up to be a man, i have not
experience such thing agueing with a woman.

like you said earlier in your email, that if i have not been foolish
by allowing a hacker to gain access to my email account, my dear is
nobody's fault okay, it can happen to anyone so don't think i prayed
for it to happen to me. If you fail to trust an believe me now, when
will you now believe me?
Take care my darling one

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett, just now.

Quote:
Klaus my love

Thank you for the birthday wishes, but my birthday is not until November the 13th. In fact, thinking about it, that was the day I sent my first reply to you. How has everything gone so wrong since then Klaus? I remember how happy I was back then when you replied and assured me that you had not made a mistake when you contacted me. I remember I felt like a young woman again, experiencing her first feelings of love for a man. Then came your kind reassurances that my age and shrivelled up insides did not matter and there was still hope that with Gods help I could still be the mother that I had always dreamt of becoming. Those were happy times Klaus, a time before the hacker and your own lies made things so difficult for me to trust. Klaus my love I have read your email and I see nothing new. I ended my last email telling you to contact me when you had come to your senses and you were prepared to do the one little thing I have asked of you. Klaus, words are cheap, it's actions that can only count now, If you are not prepared to change your mind about the photograph then I do not understand why you keep sending me emails. And why are you being such a drama queen about things? When have I ever asked you to climb a mountain for me or cut your head off? Don't you think you are being a little over dramatic my dear? All I ask for is one little photograph, why can't you do that for me Klaus? I know you are able to take photographs, so don't you see why I can't understand your refusal to do something that will allow our relationship to move forward. I don't want this to become a battle of wills my love, truly I don't, that's why I respected your decision when to said we should go our separate ways. The ball is now in your court Klaus, if you truly love me as you say you do, you will attach the photograph I ask for to your next email, that's if there is another. I'll sign off now and let you think about what it is you want my love, but please do not reply with more meaningless words.

Kisses

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where will Haroldett start when she replies to this lovely little rant? :

Klaus, 11:22
Quote:
please do not misunderstood me, i did not wish you any happy birthday,
i only wish you happy new year, or are you looking for what to lay as
an accusation on me again that i sent you happy birthday? please check
my mail. properly i have never wish you happy birthday because you
never bothered to tell me the date or the month. please am not a child
you think you can wake up early in the morning and start saying what i
do not say. please i beg you in the name of God do not refere to me as
a liar okay cause am not, you are good in mixing up things the way
they are not. and don't ever mention hacker here again if you want us
to move forward, am tired of all this childies game you're playing
with me. if you don't want me in your life please tell me so i will
not waist time on this relationship full of sending each other
anoiying messages, when am trying to be happy, you will just come up
and distroy it why are behaving as if is your first you're going into
relationship, i expected you to let this nonsence go with 2018 and you
went ahead and brought it into this year why? listen am tired of all
this stop this madness for god sake and behave mature. have you ever
in a day send me your photograph? how am i even sure you are a real
woman not a fake because the whole thing is getting me pist off.
please dont disturb me of photograph again am not your little baby
okay. i love you does not mean you control me the way you like sending
proof from day to day what is all this please can we stop it, i have
much to think about not this dramer you're busy playing with me. yes i
have not make a mistake contacting you from the start, i gave you
assurance that you will bear children of your own, but with the way
you're behaving is like i have made a very big mistake if i may say,
what is all this please and please stop stop stop this madness of
photograph because me my self i don not know who am dealing with
because you don't even have any single photograph of yours. if you
don't stop this, this will be my last mail to you. i haven't lost my
sense is you that is complicating issues here, if you think their's no
new thing then go ahead and let be. i don't need your money please
keep it to your self, God will help me with the little i have manage
to bring up my business. okay you go ahead and send your photograph
first. if you cannot then it is over between us and i will never
bothered you again
Shocked

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HaroldItt replies

Just now.
Quote:
Klaus my love

Sorry for the late reply, I was out for most of the day at the golf club and did not see your email until I returned home yesterday evening. I would have replied then, but I need to calm myself after reading it's contents. I must say I really am surprised you have wasted so much time on it, considering it adds nothing new to what has already been said, but I suppose you needed to vent your frustration on somebody and you thought I was deserving for some reason. Klaus my love, I always read your emails carefully, they were and still are the highlight of my day, so I think I can say with 100% certainty that you did wish me a happy birthday in the email you sent me on the 1st of January. In fact my love, your exact words were "Haroldett my dear one, first of all let me wish you a big happy birthaday" Perhaps it is you who should check more closely what you have written before you start throwing what can only be described as a childish tantrum. Perhaps then you would have spelt birthday correctly and we would not find ourselves discussing such a trivial matter. I'm also sorry that you find my early morning emails so troubling, but at my age I find I need less and less sleep as the years go by. Perhaps it's natures way of helping us squeeze every last second out of life as we near meeting our maker. You also accuse me of twisting your words to use against you, tell me Klaus, when have I ever done that? You must stop making these wild accusations if we are ever to sort this whole mess out. You know what you must do to make things right between us, but still you fail to attach one little photograph, instead you start accusing me of not sending you mine. As if that's not bad enough, you then start all this nonsense about me not being a woman again, where do you get these mad ideas from? What have I ever done to make you have such vile thoughts. Admittedly I'm not the most attractive woman in the world, age has that effect on all of us, but to accuse me of being a man is abhorrent. Yes, that's right Klaus, if I'm not a woman then I must be a man, or do you subscribe to all this gender neutral nonsense that seems to be going around at the moment. Perhaps you would be happier just calling me Itt. Perhaps you think I look like Cousin Itt, is that what you think Klaus? And another thing, I have never refused to send you my photograph, but I certainly shan't be sending mine until I have the one I have asked for, so you can get that idea out of your head. I think I have been more than patient with you Klaus, but you are now really beginning to get me down. You keep threatening to break all contact with me, but you keep crawling back like some kind of whipped gimp begging for more. Why Klaus! why do you do it? you must know how much it upsets me having to reply to your nasty accusations. I'm going to sign off now and once again let you decide what you want to do about this whole sorry state of affairs.

HaroldItt

P.S.

I won't give you a kiss because I haven't had a shave yet.

https://youtu.be/f2ajHEdsdU4

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HaroldItt

P.S.

I won't give you a kiss because I haven't had a shave yet.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I recall correctly Klaus found HaroldItt on a dating site which had her picture, so he has seen her. It's not fair that he has never shown himself to her yet.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long silence from Klaus and in a moment of boredom Haroldett sent this never expecting a reply.

06:15 20th January
Quote:
Klaus

Stop sending me emails, it's over between us.

Haroldett

Shocked 26th 22:14
Quote:
I did not send you message and i can never do that, you're just
mistaken me for another, read my lips i will never ever send you
message so don't get confuse okay.

Just now.
Quote:
Klaus

Thank you so much for getting back to me and putting my mind at rest. I have to say I did have my suspicions that it may have been that damned hacker trying it on again, and it seems now that those suspicions were indeed correct. Klaus my dear, it's just a small thing, and I hate to nitpick, but it's very hard to read somebodies lips in an email, but I understand what you mean. Now I know that you will never ever send me a message I can rest easy, even though you have rather contradicted that statement by sending the email to which I'm replying. Anyway, now I know it was the hacker telling me that the fast food joint had hit financial difficulties because you were having trouble paying back your loan I can stop worrying. Goodbye Klaus, such a shame things did not work out between us.

Kiss kiss

Haroldett

perhaps there may be a small chance Haroldett can reignite the flame of love that once burnt so strongly between Klaus and herself, I do hope so.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never has the adage, the path of true love never runs smooth, been more ably demonstrated.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

27th 11:36
Quote:
Klaus my love

I know you have said you will never ever send me a message again, but I have just returned from church and I just have to get what I wish to say off my chest. As I say, I have just returned from church where Father Shenanigans gave a wonderful sermon on trust and forgiveness. Well, that set me to thinking that I may have been a little too harsh on you, demanding things that your pride would not allow you to give. I realise now how much I love you Klaus, and how if there is to be any hope of a reconciliation between us I must try to put my own pride and stubbornness aside. I spoke to Father Shenanigans after the service about the problems we have faced and what should be done about them. Don't worry, I made out I was talking about a friend who was having the problems so as to not make us both sound silly, and we have been silly about this Klaus, I can admit it now and I hope you can too. Anyway, Father Shenanigans advice was that true love is so very hard to find and therefore is worth fighting for, he said if my friend truly loves her man, she should find it in her heart to forgive his obvious shortcomings. He sugested my friend and her man should both listen to Tammy Wynett's song on this very subject that they may better undestand. I have done that for you Klaus, do you think you can can do the same? ( https://youtu.be/U48VjCJkowE ). I can't help thinking that you getting in touch with me again, even though you said you would not, and Father Shenanigans just happening to give his sermon on trust and forgiveness, that some how God has had a hand in this. I know I'm being silly thinking that, I'm sure God has so many other pressing matters to attend to, but it gives me comfort all the same. I really hope it is not to late for us, I so want us have another chance at the happiness I think we both deserve. Please try to find the same spirit of the Lords forgiveness in you as I have, I really do believe we are destined to be together my love.

Love you

Haroldett

Haroldett's dear Klaus is still responding, but alas he may be to suspicious to be any more fun. I'll let his emails speak for themselves.

01:44
Quote:
Haroldett i must tell you the truth i have forgiving for long, i
really just not ready to go true all those things i pass true from
you. am sorry and am also afraid to get knock down again by asking for
another proof, please forgive me. You don't love me and don't force
yourself to love me. Love should be from the heart and love is
tolerant, endurance, trust and humility.
You have already seen me as a man that is not responsible so i will
prefer you go for the responsible one. Truely speaking i love you from
the depth of my heart but you turn me down so i can't continue to love
someone who don't regard me

01:44. This one came with links to the sites were Mr Harold's (a.k.a. Haroldett) email address can be found.
Quote:
Now i want you to see this yourself about your email address is even
scam, i got it from google, so i find it hard to believe you now.

01:50, and the most upsettig one for Haroldett.
Quote:
so please do not sent me any other message again

Of course Haroldett can't give up on true love.
Quote:
Klaus my love

I've not been up long but I needed to check out what you sent in you second email, but we'll get to that later in this email. Truth be told I haven't been sleeping well at all since we broke up, I just can't seem to get you out of my mind and find myself thinking about you every hour of the day. I can see from what you write in your first email that you had forgiven me a long time ago and you still love me deeply. That's what makes your reaction to my plea that we start over afresh so confusing. Our love for each other should be enough to overcome the the little problems we have faced in the past. A whole new bright future can lay ahead for us if you can bring yourself to give our relationship another chance. I know we have both faced issues of trust in the past but I think we can overcome those if we are honest with each other from now on. That brings me to the second email you have sent me with the links to the sites with my email address posted on them. First let me say in all honesty that I did not know anything about that, but on further investigation those site seem to be dedicated to people who have received scam emails, not those who have sent them. Is that where you have got this silly idea into your head that I'm a scammer. Oh you silly Klaus, do you mean to tell me all the accusations you have made about me being a scammer and a man are based on that. Check the sites out again now you have the information I have given you and you will see the truth of it. How my email address got on those sites I don't know, but I suppose I may have received some scam emails as spam. If that's the case it could explain it, I know Gummidge when he set my email account up for me said something about just deleting all the spam I get, and that's what I've always done. To think that all of this time you have harboured these doubts because of something so simple to explain if you had just taken the time to check those sites correctly is rather quite funny. Oh Klaus, aren't you happy we've got that sorted out, now there really is no reason not to try again. I love you and you love me, we've gotten the confusion about my email address out of the way, and that damned hacker seems to have gone from our lives. I really can see only good times ahead for us both if you are just willing to try again. So my love, forgive me for taking no notice of the third email you sent me, but I think now you can see why I ignored it. Love you so so much.

Big big kisses

Haroldett

Edited to add an email sent to Klaus on the 27th at 11:36

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:04 am; edited 8 times in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not quite sure what Klaus means in this email, does he want to continue the relationship or not? I'm sure Haroldett will ask for clarification when she gets home.

11:34
Quote:
Hello dear Haroldett good morning to you, how was your night? I guess
you slept well by the grace of God. anyway is not easy to build up a
relationship to a standard but together it will be great. truely
speaking i do not want any problem again or aguement from any source
from you. lets just leave a normal life full of peace and love.
God bless you
Confused

16:20
Quote:
Klaus my love

How wonderful it is to find your email waiting for me when I got home, or should I say I hope it's wonderful. I say that because I am a little unsure what you're actually telling me. When you say "truely speaking i do not want any problem again or aguement from any source from you." do you mean that you have forgiven me and want to continue our relationship avoiding problems and arguments? or do you mean you want nothing more to do with me? And when you say "lets just leave a normal life full of peace and love." do you mean you want us to leave this normal life full of peace and love together or apart? I don't think I could ever leave that type of life without you in it Klaus, please tell me that is not what you mean. I had intended going out again this evening, but I think I will stay at home in the hope that you will reply, and it will be with the answer I so wish for. Love you my angel.

Big kisses

Haroldett

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never underestimate the power of love (or potential money). Laughing

Yesterday 20:22
Quote:
is to continue with you, but i really don't want any issue to rise up
again and their shall be no proof from any sought, please take note i
hate problem and unsettle relationship, yes we can continue but have
it in mind that of all what i said. (Yes sir)

Take care darling

P.S. Anybody that's interested and wants to go back I've just added an email I forgot to post on the 28th, could help explain why Klaus has warmed to Haroldett again. Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett's had a lay in this morning, but now she's up and about and eager to get the show back on the road again.
Quote:
Klaus my love

Sorry for my late reply, but I did stay in yesterday evening and when by 10pm you had not replied I thought you never would. I'm sure you can imagine how wonderful it was for me to find your email waiting for me this morning, I was so worried you would not give me another chance. Was it Father Shenanigans advice to listen to that Tammy Wynett song that convinced you we should at least try to mend those burnt bridges or did you take my advice and revisit those anti-scam sites to see what I said was true. Perhaps it was a combination of both, but whatever it was that put your mind at rest, I'm glad it did. That said, I still don't understand, even with the fact that my email address was on those sites, why you thought I was a scammer. Surely a scammer would be after your money, which I have never asked you for. The only thing I have ever asked you for, apart from honesty, is a photograph and letter. Klaus, even if you turn out to be the most handsome man on earth, I don't think the money I would get selling your photograph would be anywhere near enough to feed a wife and family, that's if I had one. I'm sure now, knowing what you know, you can see how silly you were being and why I got so upset about your claims. As I've already said in previous emails, I know I'm no longer the most beautiful woman on the planet, or even in Brockenhurst come to that, but constantly being accused of being a man really hurt me. Anyway, I like you don't want us to argue or face problems in our rekindled relationship, and now we have the hacker and the doubt about my identity out of the way I'm sure things will be just fine. I think if we treat each other with mutual respect from here on, we can have a wonderful life together. What do you say Klaus, can you do that or is there anything else that's bothering you? I don't want us to keep going around and around in circles, and I only ask that last question because I noticed there were no kisses for me at the end of your last email, so if you still have doubts nows the time to get them out of the way. Love you my angel.

Big big kisses

Haroldett

The mentioned song for those of you who did not scroll back (naughty, naughty), or missed the P.S. on the last post.

https://youtu.be/U48VjCJkowE

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For God sake! has haroldett really got to go through all of this crap again. Did she not tell Klaus she does not want to go around in circles? Mad

Klaus, 08:51
Quote:
Good Morning My priceless gift, How are you feeling today hope you're fine and strong. I want to let you know that sometimes my eyes get jealous of my Heart!!! You Know Why? Because... You Always Remain close to my HEART an far from my EYES.

As days go by, my feelings get stronger to be in your arms, I can't wait any longer. Look into my eyes and you'll see that it's true, Day & Night my thought are of You. My Love and my Sunshine, I stair into your beautiful brown eyes, I can feel the blood rushing throughout my body.

And as I brush the hair out of your face, I slide my hand down your soft slender cheek, as my skin touches yours, our hearts beat faster. As you run your hands through my hair i lean towards you, I breath you in. And when our eyes close, our lips meet. Our Kiss is soft and wet, smooth and warm, sensuous and passionate. The kiss hits our whole bodies like a tidal wave. We both feel all of our emotion at once, its a feeling words cant describe. As we pull away, you look into my eyes and I look into yours, we smile realizing that was our first kiss imagination.

My Love If i could have one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, The warmth of your lips on my check, The touch of your fingers on my skin, And the feel of your heart beating with mine, Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out my control. I love you honey... Kiss kiss kiss hug hug

Yours sincerely (?)

Haroldett is at the golf club at the moment, but when she gets back I don't think she'll be best pleased.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I suspected, Haroldett was not best pleased.

15:53
Quote:

Klaus

I have just got back home after a long day at the golf club and to say I am not best pleased would be an understatement. What is this email I have just read? it tells me nothing, in fact I would go as far as to say it looks like some cut and pasted crap lifted from various sites on the Internet. If you are just playing with me for some perverse reason then stop it, and admit you don't want our relationship to continue. I don't deserve to be treated like this after all you have put me through. What is it you really want Klaus? you say you don't want any issue to rise up again, and then you do something like this. Why Klaus? am I not worth a few moments of your time? Let me know what on earth is going on in that head of yours, and this time try to be honest.

Haroldett

A quick reply from Klaus.

17:12
Quote:
Hmmmmm a woman full of integrity, indeed you are a real woman with authority when you speak i love you for that, it seems you don't understand that our relationship as started already, i do not cut and paste okay God as given me enough wisdom to compose words from my head so don't think i took it from the internet. am bigger than that okay. if you don't like it go straight to the point than beating around the bush. Anyway am so sorry for sending you such message i never knew you will not like it am sorry my love. so what have you eating today? I hope you're taking care of yourself properly for me.

Love you sweetheart

What is it with lads and their victims dietary intake?

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I find it best to ask them before they have the opportunity.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the moment Haroldett is far to upset to eat a thing. Laughing

Quote:
Klaus

I won't wish you a good morning, because frankly at this stage I do not think you deserve one. You really do take the biscuit, don't you? Can't you help yourself? I thought you wanted to rebuild this relationship, but already you have begun to lie to me again. Do you think you are the only one that can use Google to investigate the truth of something? You say you do not cut and paste, and all your flowery words are from your own head. You even have the nerve to involve God in your lies, I'm sure God has already put a black mark against your name for that. Take a look at the links below and try to talk your way out of this if you can. I'm really disappointed in you Klaus, and I'm sorry that I need to repeat myself, but let me remind you that you did say you didn't want issues between us. I shall await your reply with interest, perhaps God may be able to help you come up with an explanation.

https://www.textyourlove.com/cute-sms/168/sometimes-my-eyes-get--jealous-of-my-hea

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/893792-if-i-could-have-just-one-wish-i-would-wish

https://boardofwisdom.com/togo/Quotes/ShowQuote?msgid=13907#.XFFN8FWeTIU

Need I say more?

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, looks like Gods wisdom has forsaken Klaus if this is the best he can come up with.

10:37
Quote:
Listen to me attentively i have alot to think about and alot to do in life, if you know you're here to give me problem please i will prefer we stay far from each other, am not ready for this kind of game with you this year okay. good bye

10:40
Quote:
Am not looking for a woman who is ready to give me trouble so get lost please do not send me any message again okay, delete my email address parmanently

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic