SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Going to overseas will help so much"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Accountant General of the Federation of Nigeria (from now on I'll call him Ahmed) contacted Cammy with an offer that had an obvious flaw:

Quote:
To:Camille White,
Sir,
I am the accountant general of the federation of Nigeria.
During this first quarter payment period approval,I came across your
payment file still kept pending base on your not been able to meet up
with the bank requirements.
I am ready to help you and get your fund transferred into your
nominated bank account without you spending a dine from your pocket.
The process is that you have to provide for me a bank companys account
where I will wire your fund into.Individual and private accounts are
not required please because of any form of taxation not involved.
If you have a companys account,forward it to me immediately and I will
advise you on steps to follow and how we are going to get it done.
Thank you.

OK, two obvious flaws - Cammy explains one of them.

Quote:
Why did you call me 'Sir'? That's not a good start. Not even my own father would be so cruel he'd call a boy Camille!

Ahmed is briefly contrite but still eager to talk business:

Quote:
Sorry my dear and I have received the sir right now.
Can we move forward now in respect of my proposal to you?

And now, the second problem.

Quote:
Well, that's good. But there's a problem with what you asked for - I don't have a company bank account, which makes sense, I don't have a company; I'm a photomodel.

I didn't expect this answer:

Quote:
Sir,
Can you travel out of the country and get paid and I will get my
government sponsor your trip in all
?
If you are interested,I give you the modalities as it is 100% risk free.

One, slap him; two, get him to spell out what he means.

Quote:
Don't call me Sir, I'm a woman. It's not difficult to remember.
Also, you've confused me. How would going overseas help?

And here it is:

Quote:
Going to overseas will help so much because I will sneak your name
amongs those that the Presidency will pay as contractors.
You have to travel to Laos and do the signing and from there you get
paid in Tokyo.
Before you leave your country,I will forward to you your flight
tickets to and from including your hotel reservations and you have to
reconfirm them before leaving.
As you arrive the signing point,you will be given a BTA of $1000 as
pocket money you will be making use of till you get paid.
It may sound strange and doubting but try it and see.A lot has used
the method and congratulated me.
Let me have your names and address together with your telephone
numbers so that I will apply for a fresh approval of payment through
this mode for you.
Also forward to me your international passport so that we can start
the procession right away.
It is 100% risk free but must be strictly confidential because of the
nature of my job.

I'm assuming that there'll be a service charge at some point that Ahmed can't meet on my behalf.

Just wondering if I should tell him I don't have a passport and have to apply for one, or go with the standard "not allowed to copy passports"?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps there were some youthful indiscretions in your past that won't allow travel to Laos until your lawyer gets your record wiped clean? Perhaps then you can get the passport? There must be a way he could come to you.....

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've given me an idea there, Sparky, many thanx...

Looking at Tripadvisor for Laos has prompted some questions Cammy can throw at Ahmed. Let's see how that goes.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have always wanted to go to the Plain of Jars. I bet the scammer has a barrister that lives there.

I always ask my scammers if I should pack high heels and an evening dress. Does he think that the humidity will affect my pearls? I also like to send them links to the Sony, Apple and Canon websites and ask them to do research and send photos of items that will best work as gifts. I can get great free deals from my ex-boyfriends.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^A long time ago I went up in a plane of JAARS (or was it a helicopter?); does that count?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew a guy that flew a plane for JAARS but according to Wiki they don't fly to Laos or even the countries that he is still flying. Edit to add: They may fly to Laos if they have a mission there. Wiki does list his home base and those turbine jobs have a long range.

I do love everything about flying out to meet a lad. I enjoy getting my dresses picked out, the gifts that I will bring sorted out, the tickets from Air France from their website, cut and pasted to make it look like they have been paid for, the possible trophy of the lad that will meet me, the silly sign that I will have him hold for hours, the missed connections and of course having my traveler's checks confiscated by customs. Who knew you can't carry checks for $20,000.00 USD into another country? Thank goodness I always use American Express because they say they can replace them in 48 hours. It never happens on time but its a great way to get a lad's total attention.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy wrote back with enthusiasm - and concern (the opening line owes much to Hilary Duff, BTW).

Quote:
I wouldn't mind going to Laos, Thailand, maybe Tokyo - there's something going on wherever I go - but there might be a problem with Laos; the trip advisories had something about nudity being forbidden and I'm a photomodel, they might assume we're making pron, what could you do about that? Bigger thing tho, I've got a deported stamp on my passport from when we got kicked out of Bali in 2016, not our fault but we partied with some dewds who turned out to be in the drug biz and tho there was nothing against us they kicked us out and we can never go back, I think the stamp will stop getting into Laos, what can you do about it plz?

Guess what? The payment's been shifted! And not only has the Lad made the same blunder three times now, but he has an odd suggestion as a sting in the tail:

Quote:
Attention:Camille White,
Sir,
Sequel to your last mail content to me,you are going to travel to
Ecuador and sign the necessary back up papers and from there,you move
down to England and get paid there.
This is a code that the President use to pay his contractor friends
making them happy and comfortable.I will enlist your name among s them
so that my government will pay for your flight ticket to Ecuador and
to England and also back to your country.
We shall also provide and forward to you along the ticket the hotel
reservations to Ecuador and England.All these you will receive and
confirm before you leave your country for Ecoador.
As you arrive Ecuador,before you sign,you will be given a BTA
traveling allowance of $1000 which you will be making use of until you
leave for Ecuador.
Note that you have to give me upon 20% of the total fund for my giving
you this contact but note that it is 100% risk free and must be
strictly kept confidential because of the nature of my job in the
country.
I have all the legal back up documents that will assist you to scale
through in this process.
If it interest you,kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail and please
furnish me with the below information's.
1.Your real names and address:
2.Your telephone number and fax:
3.Your age/Occupation:
4:Your international passport.
All these I will use and secure a fresh payment approvals in your
names and favor through this mode of payment so that it will be easy for
you.
Thank you for your understanding.
You are free to ask me questions on areas that confuse you so that I
can put you through.
Acknowledge receipt of this email please and get a new passport please.

Ah, more delays as Cammy slaps the Lad for his mistake (three times is too much!) before checking out Ecuador... and then casually mentions that her boyfriend will be coming with her.

Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how he asks for a copy of the passport, then ends with "get a new passport please". Why would she scan an old one if he wants her to get a new one? (that could take ages!) And, do gov'ts allow you to get a new passport just because you don't like what is stamped in an existing one?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are likely to get out of sync with Cammy focussing on the passport issue for now.

Quote:
I don't know if I can just apply for a new passport when I've got one already. I'll check, but no promises!

Other matters will be raised after the Lad's reply, especially if he does that 'Sir' slip again.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Developments - the Lad is getting rather annoyed with Cammy; it began after this demand:

Quote:
Sir,
Forward to me the old one you have now and let me see it.

I let that 'Sir' go for now and opted for a question instead.

Quote:
It's not an old passport, it's still like totally valid! And why would you need to see it anyway?

The answer came soon enough:

Quote:
Sir,
I can see that you are not interested in this transaction.
If you are interested,you will not be asking me series of
questions.Forward your passport to me and you keep on asking me
questions.So what are we going to use and buy the ticket for you?Your
id card or what?

Critical mass reached!

Quote:
STOP CALLING ME SIR YOU DUMBASS! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IM A WOMAN FOR THE LOVE OF FREYJA?
OK (deep breaths) - I ask questions because you keep moving the goalposts and changing things around and coming up with schemes that don't work. Don't blame me for that. And we don't have ID cards in Australia - we fought wars to prevent that. Hel, we're still fighting wars against that.

More to come?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahmed's somewhat prissy response includes a different howler:

Quote:
Any time you are interested in the transaction,you forward to me your
international passport,For now I see no seriousness in you in this
respect.
This may be my last email to you to avoid you insulting me your father
because of business.

If you know Cammy at all, you'll know that she's no daddy's girl, no way.

Quote:
My father is an alcoholic and a self-pitying racist bludger. Just so you know.
I'll have to go get our passports from the safe deposit box. In the meantime, have a nice day.

I hope that Ahmed spots the reference to "our passports" because it opens up a new can of worms over Cammy's inevitable insistence that her boyfriend comes with her...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic