SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs. Freeze has gold for sale

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure many of you have heard of Uzumbo and Dikembe, a couple of notorious scammers that travel throughout West Africa leaving behind carnage wherever they go.

Well, poor Dan tried doing a gold deal with them a while back and has lost some money.

A recovery scammer happened to show up in my inbox a while back from "Mrs. Freeze" and I to my surprise she know all about Uzumbo and Dikembe and assured me that she could help.

Quote:
Dear Dan Hamilton,

In your best interest, disregard any mail or call you receive from Uzumbo, He is a liar.

How much is the total money you have sent to him?.

Let me know to enable us find means to resolve this issue, thank you.

A few more messages back and forth to explain that Dan is out $23,000 so far, plus a $700 shipping fee. She swoops in to take over. Just $6,300 more and Dan will get 3 kilos of gold. Not a bad deal!

Quote:
Kindly disregard any email or call from Dikembe and Uzumbo, They cannot help you and nothing good can come out from them, I am still working with the authorities and will arrest them soon, The authorities are still doing their investigation, Please for us to succeed, stop further communication with them.

Please go ahead and transfer the $6,300 to this very account, There will not be any problems to happen this time like they happened last time.

<snip payment info>

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Freeze

Up to this point there is about 3 weeks invested, so Mrz. Freeze has high hopes that Dan is about to pay.. except yesterday Dan got a concerning email from Uzumbo! Which he of course forwarded on to Mrz. Freeze:

Quote:
GOOD DAY MR DAN!!

WE WANT U TO NO THAT MRS FREEZE IS NOT IMPORTANT LIKE SHE SAY OK?? YES SHE WORK IN OUR OFFICE HER JOB R SIMPLE TASK SHE MAKES COFEE AND CLEAN BATHROOM AT OUR OFICAL COMPANY OFICE OK?? SHE NIC LADY HAS A VERY NIC BODY WE LIKE HER BUT SHE NOT VER SMART OK SO IT IS IMPOTENT THAT U ONLY DEAL WIT ME AN DIKEMBE REGARDING REAL BUSNESS OK WE LET HER CLEAN BATHROOM WILE US MEN DO BUSNESS OK??? IT IS IMPOTANT U SEND THE $6,300.00 USD TO THE GHANA BANK ACOUNT WE PROVID U BEWARE OF NIGERIA BANK ACOUNTS THEY R USE BY FRAUDSTARS TO MISBEHAVE OK?? DIKEMBE WILL SEND U EMAIL IN MINUTES WITH PROPER BANK ACOUNT TO SEND FUNDS WE EXPECT UR FAST RESPONCE MR DAN IF WE R TO SEND U THE FULL 3 KILOGRAMS AS U REQUESTED OK??

ONE LUV

UZUMBO

Dan is very concerned and forward the above message to Mz. Freeze:

Quote:
Hello Mrz. Freeze,
Please see the attached email that I received from Mr Uzumbo. Can you please explicate further what is going on? He is telling me that you are not really in charge at the office and that I am supposed to send the remaining $6300 to Dikembe's bank account in Ghana. I truly do not understand this because you said that I was not to do business with them but they are telling me that you are not the person in charge over there. Can you please advise!

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I woke up to no less than 10 emails in my inbox Very Happy with various subject lines such as:

*Trust me
*Disregard Dikembe and Uzumbo
*Henceforth stop communications with Dikembe and Uzumbo
*Don't Mind Dikembe and Uzumbo
*Never Compare me with Uzumbo and Dikembe
*I am the only solution to this business
*I am real

Each email contained a variation of this:

Quote:
Dear Dan,

Believe me Uzumbo and Dikembe are too junior to me, At first they cannot use themselves to compare, They are simply looking for an avenue to deceive more money from you, I can never support bad thing, They are not happy because I refused to join them to deceive you.

I have conscience and considers my fellow human being, I am a christian that have the fear of God in me, Uzumbo and Dikembe are evil and I cannot support evil.

If you can listen to me and give me this opportunity to make a difference, you will not regret it. If my advise is not acceptable to you, there is nothing I can do about it hence I have advised based on my experience and capability.

They are not telling you the truth, I am the person in charge, Don't send any money to again, They want to steal more money from you.

If you want to recover all the money you have invested and receive your parcel, Kindly cooperate with me and you will not regret it.

I saw the nonsense mail you forwarded to me that Uzumbo sent to you, I have not seen any reason why I should disappoint you, Just send the money and expect your parcel from me, A trial will convince you, Thank you.

Warm regards,

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Freeze

This is all very confusing for Dan, and will require a lot of clarification from everyone involved.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another safari shaping up for you Mr. L. I love the fear you've sowed into the lad. Very Happy

Quote:
MAKES COFEE AND CLEAN BATHROOM AT OUR OFICAL COMPANY OFICE OK??

How you purloined Juan's pm to me ...I'll leave that to the mods.

(He usually doesn't misspell and I've got to make cofee)

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, another very promising story Laughing ... I will be here, to read and learn. clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I eagerly wait for the next chapter in the ongoing Dan and Uzumbo saga!

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another toilet cleaner? I love it.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a fun lad you've got there, Mr L. Very Happy

Let me know if you need any help from Roger as a GPS manager.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure it's only 10 emails you received? I just had tremendous fun telling a lad that I had 400 emails in my inbox, and I would have to scrutinize each one individually. That set off a frenzy as he had no clue who else would be asking me for money Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold toilets?

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Dan, he just doesn't need all this confusion over Christmas. And what's the betting Betty ends up on the smelling salts again.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan gets another message from UZUMBO:

Quote:
GOOD DAY MR DAN!!

U MUST UNDERSTAND WE HAV COMPUTER PROBLEM THAT IS WY WE DID NOT EMALE BUT WE HAV FIX IT AND NOW U CAN REST UR MIND OK??? ONCE U SEND THE $6,300.00 WE WILL SEND UR GOLD AND U WILL BE VERY HAPPY OK?? REMEMBER HOW ME AN DIKEMBE SEND U PICTUR OF US STANDING IN FRONT OF REAL GOLD MINE THAT IS WHY U NO THAT WE ARE THE REAL MINERS TO DO BUSINES WITH OK MRS FREEZE CANNOT DO THIS BECAUSE SHE MUST STAY IN THE OFFICE BULDING DOING TASKS LIKE BATHROOM WORK AND MAKING FOOD FOR MEN AT THE MINE OK DO NOT CONCERN UR MIND WITH HER SHE IS JUST LADY NOT SMART GUYS LIKE U AND ME OK??? SEND FULL $6,300.00 USD TO DIKEMBE BANK TOMOROW AN U WILLBE VERY HAPPY OK DO NOT CONERN URSELF WITH LADY FREZE SHE IS SIMPLE WOMAN OK??

ONE LUV

UZUMBO

Which he forwards on to Mrs. Freeze:

Quote:
Hello Mrs. Freeze,

I am now getting more confused than I was before! Please read the attached email below and try to make since of it for me. Uzumbo makes a very good point because when we started this gold deal he showed me a picture of him and Dikembe they were at the mine and then they sent me pictures of the gold bars that I was purchasing. Now I have not been happy with the way that they have been doing this deal but if they are still involved at the mine than I need to know and understand that. And I would very much like you to send me pictures of the 3 kilograms of gold that I will be receiving because if I am going to be sending the money to Nigeria instead of Ghana then I need your assurances that you are in posession of the gold because Uzumbo is telling me that you are not the person to deal with in this matter. I need further instructive because you are both telling me separate messages!

Regards, Dan

This prompts 7 more messages from Mrs. Freeze. Here are a few:

Quote:
Dikembe and Uzumbo are junior workers, They are not in rightful position to conclude to conclude this with you.

They are not man enough, This is not about the issue of woman but about delivering.

I will deliver, Dikembe and Uzumbo just want to collect your money and run away.

Don't send any more money to Dikembe's account again, Dikembe and Uzumbomust surely disappoint you again if you send the money to them.

I am more superior and more connected than Dikembe and Uzumbo, You cannot receive your gold without my awareness and approval.

My decision is final, First fool is not a fool but second fool.

Quote:
Bear it in mind that you cannot receive your gold without my final endorsement.

Why you have not received your gold from Dikembe and Uzumbo up till now is because I have not approved it.

Don't make another mistake to send money to Dikembe's account any more, If you try it I know that definitely you will regret it, Don't try it again.

Send the money to the Nigerian account and I will put smile on your face, I am more than Dikembe and Uzumbo in any level in life.

Don't allow them to deceive you again, My involvement into this deal is a blessing to you, God love you that is why the secret deal between you, Dikembe and Uzumbo leaked to me.

Consider yourself a lucky man for my involvement, I am the only person that is in rightful position to conclude this deal with you and you will be happy.

Only God knows that I cannot deceive you, I am telling you nothing but the truth, Action speak louder than voice.

Believe me and trust me and I will surprise you, Thank you.

Quote:
I am God sent to you, God want to use me to bless you.

God don't want what happened before between you, Dikembe and Uzumbo to repeat itself again that is why the deal leaked.

Send the money to the Nigerian account and experience the difference.

I will not repeat myself again, I have told you what to do to conclude this deal happily without regret.

If you send the $6,300 to the Nigerian account and don't receive your 3 kilograms of gold within 4 days latest after confirmation of the $6,300 into the account I will refund you back your money.

I am interested in doing future business with you and not only today, This is my promise to you, Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Freeze

NB: SEND THE $6,300 TO THE NIGERIAN ACCOUNT AND EXPECT YOUR 3 KILOGRAMS OF GOLD BAR WITHIN 4 DAYS LATEST OR I WILL SEND YOU BACK YOUR MONEY

michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Gold toilets?

I was thinking more like one of these the hot sun in the parking lot.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Freeze oddly went silent for a couple weeks. She finally got back to me:

Quote:
Dear Dan Hamilton,

My word is my bond, You cannot receive even half kilo of gold from Dikembe and Uzumbo or any one else without my awareness and approval.

I am the only solution to your problem, I am not happy with what is happening between you, Dikembe and Uzumbo at present, I have told you what to do to receive your parcel within 3 days but you allow yourself to be deceived by Dikembe and Uzumbo.

Once again you can never succeed with Dikembe and Uzumbo, I remain the only solution to this matter, Dikembe and Uzumbo are like little rats to me, I am still willing and ready to assist you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Freeze

Of course, since she ignored me for weeks, Dan's only option was to send the $6,300 to Uzumbo. He's not happy with Mrz. Freeze.

Quote:
What is wrong with you people?!?!?

The $6,300 has already been sent to Mr. Uzumbo. You have IGNORED MY EMAILS for WEEKS NOW!! Why are you people so terrible at your jobs?! I had to send the money to Uzumbo because you completely ignored me!!

Do you guys even talk to each other? Talk to him, he had me send the money into Dikembe's account. The 6,300.00 USD is paid in full! Now he says that there are some sort of barrister fees that I need to pay!! What is this? This is all taking so long and there are fees after fees I just want to get my gold! I don't even know why I am responding to you after you IGNORED me for so long!

Regards, Dan

More convincing:

Quote:
Dear Dan,

I have explained myself to you.

I warned you not send the money into Dikembe's account, Anyway it is at your own risk.

You cannot receive any gold without my approval, I told you that Dikembe and Uzumbo cannot help you, I warned you to stop further communication with them but you never listen to me.

You are simply wasting your time and money with them, They are deceiving you, I want to use my veto power to help you but you don't want to comply.

If you want to receive your gold as I promise you, Stop further communication with Dikembe and Uzumbo, They are not in rightful position to help you,

There is nothing like barrister fees, Please if you want us to succeed, kindly stop further communication with Dikembe and Uzumboand let me assist you, Thank you.

Dan is still fuming over the poor communication:

Quote:
Why would you tell me not to do business with Dikembe and Uzumbo when in fact they are the only one's who would reply to my emails? YOU IGNORED ME FOR WEEKS so don't act like I didn't try to conduct business with you!

If you want to sell me gold, then you need to sell me the full 6 kilograms that I originally wanted to purchase, and you deduct the $6,300 from the total cost because I have already spent that. It is not my fault that your company has terrible communication I have paid that money and I refuse to send it again! Additionally I do not like that you have ignored me the way you have. If you ever ignore my emails for that long again I will never reply to you and will not do business with you! It is totally unacceptable for such bad business practices this is serious business and I demand that you be professional moving forward!

Regards, Dan

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Dan Hamilton,

I am fully back to business with you, I know that you try to conduct business with me, My trip was an emergency, I am once again very sorry for not replying your emails on time.

I must make sure that you receive the full 6 kilograms that you originally wanted to purchase this time.

I don't want you to discuss our dealing again to Dikembe and Uzumbo, I want you to keep it secret until you receive the full 6 kilograms to avoid obstruction, I am working to ensure success and avoid mistake.

I want you to surprise Dikembe and Uzumbo, I want you to realize that there is a great difference between me, Dikembe and Uzumbo.

I will never ignore your emails for long again, I must be professional moving forward with you as long as this business is concern.

You will have to deduct all the money you have paid to Dikembe and Uzumbo from the total cost of the 6 kilograms. I don't want you to have anything to regret about your dealing with my company.

You are advise to transfer $9,200 to this same account information to enable me send you the full 6 kilograms without further delay.

You will pay the balance when you receive the full 6 kilograms, You will receive the the full 6 kilograms within 3 days upon the confirmation of the $9,200 into this account below:

<snip bank details>

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Freeze

6 kilos of gold should cost a lot more than $9k, so Dan asks for clarification on the total cost.

Quote:
Mrs Freeze,

I hope that you are being honest with me regarding your emails. I do not like being ignored and I sent the money into Dikembe's account because you were not responding so I hope you understand that those costs should go towards the total cost of the 6 kilos.

I will go into town this afternoon and ask my banker Mr. Hilts about how to make the bank transfer to you. What is the total amount that I am going to owe? 6 kilos of gold is obviously going to cost me more that $9,200 I need more instructive on the total costs and when I will be responsible to make the complete payment?

Regards, Dan

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't there someone who can tell Dan that this is all a snow job and he should give Mrs Freeze the cold shoulder?

(Great to see the despicable twins back and chopping, BTW)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Freeze sends the same message as before.. Dan tried to go to his bank but there were some troubles....

Quote:
Hello Mrs. Freeze,

I went to my bank to try to make the transfer but my banker Mr. Hilts said that there was a problem with the information you gave me? He said that there is some sort of problem with the numbers of the account. I gave him your contact informative he said that he would email you to get further clarification on what you need to provide him. Please try to sort out the details with him so we can proceed.

Additionally I would like you to send me a proper invoice for the order that includes your signature so we are sure that it is official. I am tired of these promises without any written documentation.

Regards, Dan

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sure Mrs. Freeze will be delighted to hear Mr. Hilt. I have a very good feeling about that. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Freeze has been in contact with Hilts and was wise enough to take some advise. Big X should have some updates shortly. She asks for more money:

Quote:
Dear Dan Hamilton,

Mr. Hilts contacted me by email and I told him that the information is correct and in order.

We will deduct all the payments that you have made to Uzumbo from your total order of 6 kilograms of gold.

The total cost of 6 kilograms of gold is $138,000, Let assume that you have paid $30,000 to Uzumbo.

We will deduct $30,000 from $138,000 remaining $108,000 to balance me.

After full payment is received, The shipping will take latest 4 days.

I do not like how difficult this has been up to this point because of your behavior, I have warned you time without number that Uzumbo is a bad person still you continue sending money and discussing me to him.

I am not happy at all.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Freeze

Dan doesn't like being scolded:

Quote:
Hello Mrs. Freeze,

I talked with Mr. Hilts yesterday he said that he would need to clarify some information with you before sending. I will check with him again tomorrow when I go into town to make sure everything is correct.

Yes thank you for providing me with the appropriate information and amount because the $108,000 sounds like a more reasonable amount because quite honestly I am getting tired of all this and I would just like to complete this deal. I don't like sending all these partial payments and then having to wait and wait.

However I do not like that you are scolding me about Uzumbo. Remember its was you who did not email me back for 2 weeks and that is the reason that I had to deal with Uzumbo because you were not responding! So don't blame me for how long this is taking because it was your fault and I would like you to apologize to me for being so careless to ignore me like that!

Regards, Dan

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Freeze accepts Hilts's proposal:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and content understood.

Be rest assured that I will never tell anybody about our deal, It is a secret between me and you, I will never disappoint or let you down.

Please how do we proceed, I look forward to establish a good family relationship with me, Please let us be good friends and don't disappoint me, I believe you so much, Thank you and God bless

Hilts tells him to ask for more money:

Quote:
Good shit dude. Glad your on board. First of all, you gotta ask that idiot Dan for more money. He said you only asked for like $9,000.00 USD for a fuck ton of gold. That’s really goddam suspicious for it to be that cheap. So you should ask for more. Trust me on this, if you think big, you’ll earn big.

Second, once you got him ready to pay the cash, I’ll do the money laundry for you. I got a buddy who is a big shot banker down at a bank in the Caymans, and he can move large amounts of cash untraceably. We can put your share of the cash wherever the fuck you want. Where in the hell are you located anyways?

Lad is resistant to asking for more, but reveals he is in Nigeria:

Quote:
The $9,200 is just part payment of the gold, I will ask him for full payment after paying the $9,200.

I will advise we collect the $9,200 first based on my agreement with him and ask him for more after paying the $9,200, Never mind I will ask him for more after paying the $9,200, Let us start with this amount first.

I am located in Nigeria, Please let us start with this $9,200 and proceed from there, He will later pay for the full payment of the 6 kilos of gold that he is trying to purchase. You can go ahead to transfer the $9,200, Thank you.

Hilts tells him why he can't transfer money directly:

Quote:
Dude, you gotta ask for more money then that right away, and I’ll tell you why. Over their in Nigeria, if you get caught doing this shit, it’s no big fucking deal because you can just talk your way out of it or bribe the cops or some shit. But here, it don’t work like that. They take that shit seriously. If I get caught working with you, their gonna send my ass to Federal fucking prison for 10 years, and that’s no joke.

So I gotta be real goddam careful. I gotta make sure that when Dan eventually does figure this shit out, the Feds don’t suspect me. That’s why I’m saying we gotta do money laundry through my buddy’s bank. I’m not gonna send you any money directly, because their can’t be a direct connection between us. And I’m not gonna risk my ass for small money.

So you gotta ask for more. Understand?

The lad still wants to confirm the small money first:

Quote:
I have an interest to protect and your interest must be highly protected. You will get caught working with me (he means won't, but it's funnier like this so I let it slide), Please understand that I will ask for more after this very payment, I agreed with Mr. Dan that he will pay me the money in bits until he complete the total cost.

There is nothing to worry about, I will increase the bill after making this very payment, Dan cannot figure out this deal out through me, I will not mention your name to him, I am taking this deal seriously, You can confide in me.

Can you send me my share through western union or money gram?.

Let us start with this very amount and proceed from there, Thank you.

He's eager and sends me a second email before I can respond. Hilts tells him no dice on WU/MG:

Quote:
Dude, I’m telling you, Dan trusts me completely. He won’t suspect a goddam thing if I tell him it’s legit. The dumb bastard is loaded with cash and stupid as a rock, and we can rip him and his friends for millions if you just do what I ask. So don’t waist any more time with this piddly ass small money.

Also, what part of “I can’t send you money directly because it’s too risky” did you not understand? Are you fucking serious asking me to send you cash by western union? Nobody serious uses that bullshit, and if I send it to you like that it will be a direct connection between us.

I’m not doing that shit, it has to be money laundry only. And my buddy isn’t gonna do the full money laundry for pocket chunk change like 9,000.00 USD. It’s gotta be serious cash we’re moving. So your best bet is to ask Dan for more money now.

Remember, he’s rich as fuck! Forget $9,000.00 USD, you should be asking him for $900,000.00 USD! I told you, think big and you’ll earn big! Think small and you’ll die poor.

The lad continues to protest:

Quote:
Greetings, Please I am waiting to hear from you to enable us proceed.

I can provide an account information in America where you can transfer the money to, You can transfer my share out of the $9,200 and keep your own share, I am not greedy, Once I receive mine, I will confirm it to Dan that I received the full amount of $9,200, I will by then ask Dan for more money.

Please let us start from somewhere to proceed, Don't misunderstand me, I am talking my own opinion and it will help us, If we can package ourselves very well, We will go a long way in life.

We need each other and it is for a purpose, God want to make name for himself in our lives, Please talk to Dan and seek his permission, Meanwhile he said that he will come back to you today, Talk to him so that God can use him to bless us, Thank you

Hilts explains again why he wants it done his way:

Quote:
Listen you stupid bastard, I already told you why I can’t send you money directly! If I get caught doing this shit, my ass is gonna go to Federal fucking prison for 10 goddam years. You know what that’s like?

Well let me tell you. I had a buddy who got sent out to Federal prison for shit like this, and he told me it’s a nonstop fucking rape party up in their. Last time I visited him, I had to talk the poor bastard out of killing himself!

I like my asshole the way it is, so I’m not risking 10 years of nonstop ass rape just because you wanna make some piddly ass small money. I’m only gonna send you cash through money laundry, which means you gotta ask Dan for more. And don’t worry about documents or any bullshit like that. Trust me, if I tell him it’s legit, Dan will believe anything you tell him.

Look, bottom line: don’t waist my fucking time with this small boy shit. You gotta decide right now, are you gonna be serious about this job, or are you gonna let the best opportunity of your life pass by you?

The lad wants to understand what Hilts means by money laundry:

Quote:
I don't understand the means of sending cash through money laundry?. We only receive money here through bank wire transfer, western union or money gram.

I don't know about through money laundry, please clarify me, Thank you.

Hilts explains:

Quote:
Dude, think about it, we don’t wanna let the Feds see us move the cash directly. Because if they tie me to scam activity, I’m gonna be sent to pound me in the ass prison. So we need to use a way to move the money that is untraceable. And your lucky as fuck, because I know exactly how to do that.

Here’s how it works: I got a buddy from business school whose now a big shot vice president at a bank in the Caymans, and he owes me a favor. With his position at the bank, he has the ability to move money to anywhere in the world without leaving any paper trail.

What he does is set up a dummy account under a fake name at a bank near you, than park the cash in it using what we in the banking business call a drop dead transaction. We tell you which bank it’s at, than you go their and withdraw all the cash from the account (setting up a potential safari). You can do whatever you want with the money after that. Than my buddy closes the account and nobody ever knows what happened to that cash. Not the Feds, not Dan, nobody. As far as they know, the cash just vanished into thin air.

Any questions? Pretty simple, right?

The lad doesn't think that can work in Nigeria:

Quote:
That method cannot work here, I will prefer to receive my share through wire transfer, Dan told me that he spoke with you yesterday and will come to you tomorrow, talk to him I am somehow confused here.

Please don't misunderstand me, It is not that I don't believe you or understand what you are saying, I am only thinking about the possibility of the method of money laundry work here, You know that we are in the third world here, Thank you.

He quickly follows up asking if he should rip Dan for $350 K:

Quote:
Can I ask him for $350, ,000.00 USD to start with?, Meanwhile what is the outcome of your meeting today, Thank you.

Hilts tells him not to worry:

Quote:
Dude, trust me, it works in the third world too. Don’t you worry. My buddy is a fucking professional, he knows how to get shit done!

We’ve done this before, you know. Last year I was working with a dude in Ghana who was working a job on another one of my rich and stupid clients, Roger. (Roger will appear later in this bait as well) We sent him $225,000.00 USD through a drop dead transfer and he got it with no problems from the UBA branch where my buddy parked the cash. So you can be rest assured that we know what the fuck we’re doing.

As for your other email, yes, you can ask him for $350,000.00 USD! Dan is defiantly good for it. And that’s the kind of money I’m talking about so we can do the money laundry.

This ain’t no small boy shit anymore! Now we’re in big business, dude! We’re gonna make millions off these goddam idiots!

We'll see what he says, but I think Hilts has him well hooked.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Freeze finally figured out to go big!

Quote:
Dear Dan Hamilton,

I have decided to do gold business with you, I will ship up to 100 or more kilograms to you, After selling it I will ship another one, It is a very good business and I will like to introduce you into the business.

You are advise to transfer $350,000.00 USD to me as soon as possible to enable me start the shipping process without more delay.

You can discuss my idea with Virgil Hilts and give him permission to transfer the $350,000.00 USD to me and you will not regret it, Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Freeze

Dan likes that she is finally giving him a payment that makes sense. Of course $350k for 100 kilos of gold is absurdly low, but I'll let that slide...

Quote:
Hello,

Yes and thank you for finally giving me a final amount! I think what has been the problem all along is that I keep making partial payments and then it isn't enough and there is always another fee to pay and it just gets completely frustrating. This is something I was explaining to Mr. Hilts when I spoke with him, he said that you had resolved the issue with the account and that is very good news, but he was concerned that the partial payment. Yes, $350,000 is fine, please send as much gold as possible for that amount. It is worth more here in the USA and I can easily sell any extra that you send in addition to the 6 kilograms that I want to give to my grandchildren.

Additionally I need to ask what I am I supposed to do regarding Mr. Uzumbo? He continues to email me and he says that I need to pay that foolish barrister fee! I am tired of dealing with him. His friend Dikembe is a rude man and I refuse to send him any more money. Can you tell him that I am working with you completely now moving forward? All of this dealing between the two of you is making this deal much more confusing than it should be!

Regards, Dan

UZUMBO will lay low for the time being... I'm sure he will make an appearance at some point in the future. For now, Freeze advises Dan to avoid future dealings with UZUMBO and move forward with the big payment.

Quote:
Thank you for your mail.

I will send as much gold as possible for that amount. I know that it is worth more there in the USA and you can easily sell enough extra that I send in addition to the 6 kilograms that you want to give to your grandchildren.

You can instruct Mr. Hilts to transfer the $350,000 for urgent shipping, I will advise you to henceforth stop further communication with Uzumbo and his friend Dikembe, Stop further dealing with them, Don't send Uzumbo and Dikembe any more money, Don't pay that foolish barrister fee that they are requesting.

I cannot tell Uzumbo and Dikembe that I am working with you completely and now moving forward, I don't have their time any longer, I want you to forget them and concentrate with me, I will handle this deal much more better than Uzumbo and Dikembe, Please don't discuss my dealing with you to them any longer, I want our dealing to be between me and you.

Feel free and relax your mind with me, Make arrangement for the transfer of the $350,000 as soon as possible, Thank you.

Dan will make the payment later this week:

Quote:
Hello Mrs. Freeze,

I am very happy with how this is proceeding and I will do as you requested regarding Mr. Uzumbo. I did not like that they tried to get me to pay barrister fees, that was very unprofessional. Going forward I agree to work with you, but please be prompt with your emails to me.

I will go into town later this week and instruct Mr. Hilts to proceed with the transfer of $350,000. I must tell you that it may be later in the week because my daughter is coming to visit me from the city, and I will not likely get to the bank until Thursday or Friday. Once I have made the payment I will contact you and I would like a quick response regarding how long until shipment will be received. Mr. Hilts told me that the electronic payments are very quick so you should receive the funds very quickly once I have instructived him to send the money.

Regards, Dan

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Freeze tells Hilts the good news about the larger payment:

Quote:
I got your updates, Dan said that he will go into town later this week and instruct you to proceed with the transfer of $350,000. I must tell you that it may be later in the week because his daughter is coming to visit him from the city.

He also said that he will not likely get to the bank until Thursday or Friday because of his daughter visit, So expect him then, Thank you.

Hilts is pleased about this:

Quote:
Good shit dude! Glad to hear you got the stupid bastard to pay the big money! I’ll look for him to come in tomorrow or Friday. Let me know if anything changes.

Hey, one more thing though. For our money laundry to work, my buddy needs to know a couple things about you. Where exactly in Nigeria are you located? What name are you gonna pick the money under, and what bank do you wanna do it at? We need to know so he can create the dummy account for you under the right name and in the right place.

No surprise, this is a Lagos lad:

Quote:
I will definitely let you know if anything changes, I am located in Lagos - Nigeria, I will pick the money under this name: , I will prefer to do it with first bank Nigeria plc.

A few days later, Hilts gives the lad some good news:

Quote:
Dude, I have some great news for you! That idiot Dan came in just now and authorized a transfer of $350,000.00 USD! The plan fucking worked! Let me tell you, I had to try real hard to keep my face strait and not laugh at his dumb ass while he was here. That stupid bastard is never gonna know what hit him!

Anyways, he paid the money, and now I’m gonna talk to my buddy and get him started on the money laundry! Once I know more, I’ll give you an update on when he’s gonna drop the cash for you in a dummy account at a First Nigeria Bank branch in Lagos. Should be later this week.

But hey, that $175,000.00 USD is as good as yours! You can start celebrating now, dude! Live it up, cause you’ve hit the big score! Go out and get your dick sucked or something!

The lad is happy and has effusive praise for Hilts:

Quote:
Good to hear the great news, You are such a wonderful person, You really motivated me, I appreciate you so much.

I look forward for the update, Thank you.

Hilts tells the lad to send his picture:

Quote:
You don’t need to thank me dude, it’s your scam that got the old fool to pay! Great job!

The cash is with my buddy now, I sent it to the Caymans this morning. He’s gonna start on the money laundry today. He said he’ll hide the source of the cash by mixing it in with other routine transfers going to Africa. That way the Feds will never be able to figure out where the cash went, even once Dan realizes he was scammed.

My buddy does need one more thing from you though. Like I said before, he’s gonna park the cash for you in a dummy account at a bank in Lagos. He’ll need to let the manager know that your coming, so he needs a picture of you. Otherwise their could be a problem if the bank manager their gives the cash to the wrong person, see what I mean? So can you send me a picture of yourself?

Freeze is apprehensive about this:

Quote:
Thank you for the update, good to hear also that you have sent the cash to your buddy to the Caymans this morning and the cash is with your buddy now.

Am I safe to send my picture?, Did your buddy know any bank manager to contact here? Meanwhile please clarify me further for me to be sure, remember that I am confiding in you.

Is your buddy going to park the cash for me in a dummy account at any bank in Lagos or at First bank?, I am waiting to hear from you please, Thank you

Hilts reassures him:

Quote:
Dude, don’t worry, it’s totally safe to send your picture. My buddy just needs to know what you look like so that when you come into the bank, the manager (who works for my buddy) knows to give the cash to you. Otherwise anybody could come in and claim it if they knew about it. So you see, we’re doing it like this to keep operational security.

And yes, my buddy is gonna park the cash for you in a FBN account at a branch in Lagos under the name you gave me. I’ll give you the details once my buddy gives them to me.

The lad agrees to send his picture:

Quote:
Thank you for the clarification and assurance.

I should send you my picture by latest tomorrow, Thank you.

Now we wait to see what this ugly bastard looks like.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a few emails leading up to this, but no really that important... the most important thing is...

Dan has paid!

Quote:
Hello Mrs. Freeze,

I made the payment today. Mr Hilts said that it might take a few days to reflect in your account. Please let me know as soon as it arrives and keep me updated on the gold shipment.

Regards, Dan

Mrs. Freeze should be very happy:

Quote:
Dear Dan Hamilton,

Thank you for the email.

Good to hear that you made the payment today, I will let you know as soon as it arrives and keep you updated on the gold shipment, Thank you.

Just a little bit of money laundry by Mr. Hilts and his buddy in the Caymans and this lad should be getting paid. What could go wrong?

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the pictures that the lad sent to Hilts.

Image Image Image

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I was tempted to have Hilts ask what's the deal with his eye, but I held off. Still, he looks like a cut rate Bond villain, doesn't he? Laughing

The lad asks Hilts to confirm he received the pictures, and Hilts does so:

Quote:
Yeah dude, I got the pictures. Those are pictures of you, right?

No offense dude, but I just wanna make sure that your not fucking with me, sending me pictures of your uncle Emeka or some shit and trying to pretend it’s you. Remember, the bank manager is gonna need to be able to recognize you when you go to pick the cash. So if your sending me bullshit now it just hurts you.

The lad assures Hilts it is legit:

Quote:
Thanks for responding They are my real pictures, I am not joking and can never joke with such an opportunity in life, I know that the bank manager will need the real picture to be able to recognize me when I go to pick the cash, They are my pictures and remember that I cannot lie to you, I can only tell you nothing but the truth because I believe you so much.

Bear in mind that I cannot pretend to you, How do you manage to know that name Emeka? , Thank you.

Hilts tells him the money will be in the dummy account tomorrow, and explains the reference to Emeka:

Quote:
Ok good shit dude, I’ll send your pictures to my buddy and he’ll drop the cash in the dummy account for you tomorrow. I’ll send the details to you as soon as my buddy gets back to me.

I just brought up the name Emeka at random. I was thinking of the basketball player Emeka Okafor, he’s a Nigerian like you. Why, do you actually have an uncle named Emeka?

The lad does not have an Uncle Emeka:

Quote:
I did not have an uncle named Emeka, It is a Nigerian native name and that was why I asked, There is nothing bad about it.

I wait to hear from you tomorrow, Thank you.

Too bad. It would have been funny if he actually had an uncle named Emeka.

Oh well, the money won't be in the account tomorrow either, so there's plenty of disappointment to go around.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic