SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad aims high - $600,000

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Peter F. Stanton, the Chairman and CEO of Washington Trust Bank, has a massive fund for Captain Mal:

Quote:
see attach your Fund Proof Of Ownership from Washington supreme Court / Ownership Certificate from Office of Presidency and my working id card,,....I receive your massage and your information has forwarded it to the Wire Transfer department for immediate transferring of your $200 million into your nominated bank account or open online bank in your name and transfer . .. .Once pay the taxation fees of 0.3% of your $200 million ....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

After a comment from Mal about recent events in the US that involve politics, the Lad persists:

Quote:
You are to pay the taxation fees of 0.3% of your $200 million and receive your $200 million that is instruction and you should be very faster now to see that we transfer it to your account before Friday ...Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

Mal has the answer.

Quote:
Fair enough - just take what's needed from the fund. What are the timeframes?

Alas, no:

Quote:
Not possible because i dont have any power to deduct out a cent and you must secure tax clearance from United States Government before i will transfer the $200 million to your nominated bank account .... Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

But Mal is stubborn.

Quote:
I'm giving you the authority to deduct the fee from the fund.

Again, no:

Quote:
Not possible to deduct even a cent without the tax clearance Certificate.... Thank you for banking with us... Yours In
service...

Mal folds, and the Lad presses on:

Quote:
You are to pay the taxation fees of 0.3% of your $200 million and receive your $200 million that is instruction and you should be very faster now to see that we transfer it to your account urgent and receive your transfer slip of your $200 million ... Get back to advise you on the account of the department in charges officer to send him the 0.3% of the total $200 million ...Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

Mal has a request,

Quote:
I'll need the formal invoicing or whatever the proper term is for the taxation fee. Does the department in charges officer supply that, or do you?

The Lad won't do that - no surprises:

Quote:
You have to calculate the 0.3% of your total $200 million and i will send you their account to wire the fees as soon as you are ready because once i send you the account the fees must transfer the same day so hurry up so that we transfer your $200 million next week .

Mal isn't ready just yet.

Quote:
First off, you should already know how much I owe you; secondly, you still owe me an official notice of the required payment. Just do the needful please.

This is a lazy Lad:

Quote:
I think you should contact your bank to convert it i think it will be something like $150,000.00 are you ready to send it this Morning ?

I took a risk with this answer, on a couple of levels.

Quote:
I can do the gorram math even if you can't - it's $600,000, and I can't afford that much. I'm afraid that there's nothing I can do.

Mirabile dictu! The Lad's ready to haggle (emphasis added):

Quote:
Yes that is the calculation but how much can you raise now let me use it to plead to the department on your behalf .... I am responding to you now because once i get to the office i will not have chance to respond till tomorrow .... Let me know how much you can raise out of the fees now let me talk to them with the fees ....i am waiting now.

Good - now he can wait. I have plans...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Mal. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two hours after his last message, the Lad wrote again:

Quote:
I called then and spoken with then let me know how much you can raise now out of the fees?

Mal will tell him in due course there's no way of knowing that before Monday.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, Yas. That's a high starting fee. I'm going to venture to say the lad is not from Benin.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Upon hearing there'd be no news before Monday, the Lad burst forth:

Quote:
How are you today ? If it is easy for me to deduct out i will do that without telling you to pay for the first time.... I am working according to instructions from States Government and i dont want anything that will stop your payment as soon as i transfer your $200 million follow my instructions because Nobody have any power to deduct out the fees from your $200 million for security reason ..... Now let me know how much you can raise out of the 0.3% so that i will use the amount you can raise to plead to the department in charges officer then as soon as i transfer your $200 million you will pay the balance from your $200 million so let me know urgent so that i will advise you on the account of the officer in charges to send the deposit because i want to make sure that you receive your payment this week in your account so that you will celebrate your Xmas in Good mood with your family this is my obligation .... how much can you raise?Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

I decided to set the scene for some Lad heartlessness.

Quote:
I can't afford to pay $600,000, or $150,000. What money I have available is marginally over $30,000, of which more than half is supposed to go towards meeting quarterly mortgage payments, to be paid by 21 December or I face the real threat of repossession. That tax is a real pest and no mistake.

I don't think he'll let me down.

Sand Timer x 7
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing wrong with being a bit ambitious! Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad is quite prepared to have me lose my home before Christmas. It's another one for the dossier of Lad callousness:

Quote:
After receiving your massage i call the department in charges officer and after my pleading with him that you can only raise $30,000 he accepted that you send the deposit of $30,000 today to their bank account and he will release the tax clearance Certificate on your behalf then i will transfer your $200 million by next tomorrow if you can transfer the $30,000 today then as soon as you $200 million hit your nominated bank account you send the balance to them from your $200 million .....I VOWS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT THIS WEEK IF YOU ADHERE TO MY INSTRUCTIONS .... Get back to me to advise you on the account to wire the $30,000 this today to enable us meet up .....
Again reconfirm your full address and attach any of your id card to enable us start programing your transfer urgent ....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service.

I supplied an address but declined to send an ID, but that caused no problems:

Quote:
Based on Asia transfer Guide laws the Tax Clearance department officer in charges said that he will give me their agent account in Asia hence it the same Asia because that it is best for you to send their agent account in China to send transfer the $30,000 today and attach the payment slip to enable the him release the Certificate and i will transfer your $200 million before the 21th of December 2018 .... I am very sure that if you transfer the $30,000 to their agent account today i will transfer your payment before Friday this week trust me .. but take note that as soon as you receive your $200 million you pay the balance from your $200 million ....I will send you the account as soon as they sent it to me urgent with our Guarantee in my next email ...

His last email gave me an account (reported with relish) and a demand for a payment slip.

Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The prospect of a victim losing her house causes this thief to throw his scam into high gear. Great job on the bank account. I hope that it's frozen with loads of ill gotten gains still in it.

On my next bait I will propose that I pay the fees with the money that I have put aside for my daughter's liver transplant. Since she is number 103 on the National Recipent's list she should not be called for three weeks or so.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DAMN IT!!!!!!

Quote:
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
[ - SNIPPED - ]
552: 5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential
5.7.0 security issue. Please visit
5.7.0 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our
5.7.0 message content and attachment content guidelines. r20si8331071iol.54 - gsmtp

I hope he has his contact list backed up.

Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can try to send it again, but delete all the previous conversation from your email. Sometimes that's the cause of email being blocked. It says your message is blocked because of it's contents.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx for the suggestion, Linoline, but I tried that and got the same error message.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The game's still afoot, apparently!

The Lad forwarded the bank account details under the title:

Quote:
WHY TILL NOW YOU NEVER ATTACH THE PAYMENT SLIP?

My response was "reassuring."

Quote:
I sent you a copy of the payment screen. That should be good enough.

We'll see!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem with sending the "payment screen" has turned out to be a blessing in disguise, because it's the Lad's fault and he can't deny it!

Quote:
I did not receive any payment slip from you kindly attach it urgent now so that i will send to the Taxation department to enable us meet up in making sure that your $200 million hit your nominated bank account before December 21th 2018 as i promised you ....Attach the payment slip now ..... i am waiting ...Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...

Quote:
You must not fail to attach the payment slip to me today .

Quote:
Why till now you never attach the payment slip ? Attach it today as we are waiting to make sure that we meet up before 12/21/2018

So Mal put him straight.

Quote:
I'm getting an error message. "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.<[email protected]>:552: 5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential 5.7.0 security issue."
I don't understand how this can be happening. It's just an image, nothing more.

But the Lad doesn't seem to understand:

Quote:
Ok should we terminate your payment ? go and send the fees to the account today and attach the payment slip and be 100% sure to receive your $200 million before 21th Dec 2018 because more delay will jeopardize all our effort trust me and attach the payment slip today

Mal tries again.

Quote:
I sent the money, but your email keeps blocking the payment screen that you want me to send! It's not my fault, so cut me some slack, OK? Tell your IT geeks to work out the problem, but make it fast, or the whole thing will go titsup and it won't be down to me.

Your move, creep!

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad isn't happy:

Quote:
You did not send any thing because why you transfer the fees to the account and it difficult to you to attach the payment slip by email attachment ..... I can not plead to you to receive your payment of $200 million .... Before i sent you the agent account i ask you severally are you sure that you want to send the fees that once i give you the account you will send the fees the same day and attach the Payment slip which you agree and request the account details now it going to one week i sent you the account and you never send any fees to the account because if you transfer to the account you bank must give you payment slip to attach to me ... I am a banker and i knows my works .

Quote:
What needed is the payment slip from your bank not the payment screen.

Mal asks a pertinent question.

Quote:
I paid online. There's no paper record, not that banks these days give them out. The payment screen is all I can offer. Why can't the account holder give confirmation that the money's been deposited?

The Lad responds with an amazing claim:

Quote:
Online is not accepted in such a they needed the payment slip only the online bank account transfer is not accepted so call the money bank and go to your bank to transfer it to the account and attach the payment slip

Mal is justifiably incredulous.

Quote:
What gorram century are you living in? Are you telling me that I can't pay online, and that you're helpless without a piece of paper? I can't make a payment at the bank before Monday, and that is cutting things too gorram close for comfort!

Suddenly the Lad seems to give way a little:

Quote:
I am responding to you because of the urgent of this matter.... Attach the Online payment screen because without any evidence from you that you send the $30,000 no confirmation will be made at all.

But not for long:

Quote:
Till now you never send the payment screen ... I called the agent account owner and he needed it before he will confirm if the money have get to the account .

Quote:
Provide the Online payment screen so that i will forward it to the agent account in China for confirmations because i called them now and they told me that even if you send it via Online there must be an evidence so send the payment screen now by attachment i am waiting because i want to make sure that they receive the fees to enable us meet up in transferring your $200 million on 12/21/2018 . I waiting the payment screen now ..

So Mal sends the 'proof' as a 2.7 meg PDF.

Quote:
Are you telling me that the account holder can't tell if money was sent to his account without a document telling him that?
In any event, I saved the payment screen in a different format. It had better be worth the effort!

But all is not well:

Quote:
the attach was saying Failed to load PDF document.

Quote:
Sorry the the attach you sent is not opening kindly try and re-attach it again because i can not see any thing .
I am waiting to get this today so that by tomorrow the process will start ok

Mal was in despair.

Quote:
You are not being serious.

What's next?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll publish the complete exchange in due course, so just a couple of recent highlights...

The Lad's tardiness led to him reducing the payment to $15,000 and then to $13,000, before he set a deadline that could not possibly be met.

He tried the "someone else is claiming your fund and has the paperwork" trick on successive days to force my hand.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic