SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Mask of Sudden Wealth Mask is Here!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

V (Lord's character) has come down with a vague illness and is confined to his Lagos Hilton room. Not being able to meet in Abia has Eric somewhat concerned.

Quote:
Brad you stop texting me on Skype and now since yesterday you told me you wanted to communicate with V till now I haven't heard from you and also from V and Mike I don't just understand why you chose to put me in shame everyone that I borrow money from to make sure this business work out is on my neck now if you know that you will not give me my payment just let me know now so I will stop disturbing you and I can move on to found how to raise money to pay off those debts and thanks so much for putting me in this shame

Brad naturally wants to help.

Quote:
I contacted the Hilton in Lagos where V is staying. They said that he is in his room, but very sick. I'm not sure if he ate something bad or what. I'm still trying to contact him directly. Quit being so negative Eric. Have you never been sick in your life? People can get ill when visiting different countries.

Eric is still negative.

Quote:
Brad put yourself in my shoes and tell me how you will feel, this is how many weeks now, I hope you remember your words and promise you made to me you give me your words that I will receive my payment once you receive the shipment and I told you how I raise that money and those people are on my neck now Brad ask him to make the payment in any diamond Bank in Lagos if he can't make it to Abia state you have the account details I give send to you

Let's see if Eric minds a stranger handling his cash.

Quote:
I'm barely starting to walk again, so no shoes, please. How is he supposed to make payment in a bank when he is confined to his room and sick? I think the cash is there. I could ask a hotel employee to deposit the money if that is ok with you?

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eric is not happy.

Quote:
You told me to go to Hilton hotel and my artist was there day before yesterday and he came back here yesterday to prove your lies Brad I see you as a responsible person but to found out you are not but a scammer and a liar
I will send you the photos of that hotel you told me his into so you will know I have found out your lies

Well, no I didn't but that doesn't stop him from setting loose the mask of war upon me.

Quote:
I give your life before 26th if I don't have my money you will know what's behind that mask you just sold

Quote:
if I don't have my money back before 26th thanks and I'm done with all this lies
I will tell you what's behind that mask you just sold now
It will come after your life now watch and see

Damn. Now, what is Brad supposed to do against a spirit mask? Brad will be thinking.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Burn it and demand him making a new one that's not cursed . This was not part of the deal Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will tell you what's behind that mask you just sold now

Can you ask him to tell you who is behind these, too?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I got about 70%. Shame on me. Very Happy

Eric says:

Quote:
Brad before I sent that mask to you we had an agreement first you fail our agreement and

second you lie to me and you have betrayed the trust I have for you because you told me I will receive

my payment once you receive the package this is over two weeks ago and you are still telling stories for my payment put yourself in my shoes
I don't want any business with

you anymore and if you must know you can't eat my money I promise you that I'm an African and I will go to any extend to make sure

you don't eat that money this is matter of life and death I'm not threatening you but I meant every word I'm telling you

Mayhap don't try to steal money from innocent victims and you don't end up here?

Quote:
I can't report you to FBI or CIA anymore I will handle you the way I treat the last guy that did the same thing to me and if you must know how I found out you are not in Lagos that's the reason why I'm from Africa

No. You can't report me because you are a scammer. Now hush, I have B8er's sister consoling me over the Steeler's latest loss.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure how much more mileage we'll get out of him outside of some curses and threats.

Should we get some, we will post here. Gotta say I lurve the Mask of Sudden Wealth though. Laughing

Thank you to Lord and MrMystery for prolonging Eric's pain.

Dedicated to my sometimes mentor, baiting partner, and always friend. Toomuchfun.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You have tomorrow to give me my payment Brad please I'm begging you now I wish you understand this now because you will???
Take care
You have my western Union or MoneyGram payment details please send me my money before tomorrow please
We plan you gonna split the payment into two then you send it that was our agreement
I hope you remember that so do think I'm a kid okay
I hope you like those mask????

Brad's soul hurts for his begging. Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic