SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the CV stated he's married, I didn't know that.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the first thing I noticed yesterday and it makes me wonder if he has been lying to both Emma and Deb or if he's now lying to Rose. I'm trying to figure it out. He had to fill out a form again and provide a marriage certificate. Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'd like to hear your ideas

Let's see... creative writing prompts like "you are now the size of a quarter; what do you do?," grammar worksheets, reading assignments for inspiration... there's a lot of work Cherno could do. Even "timed writes," where on Hangouts or whatever I give him a prompt, time him to type for 40 minutes, and then give him feedback on what he writes. Could be too much, but if he's serious about writing then he needs lots of practice and creativity.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So let me get this straight – he has lied to you (and everyone you pretended to be), tried to scam everyone involved, has a false report from the police that he is of β€œgood character”, left you for dead in the bush, too lazy to go and pick the money up, and worst of all (as far as I’m concerned) not only committed fashion suicide with that red hat, but left the damn price tag on – but the thing that bothers you the most is that he lied to you about being married ?

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Sounds kinda stupid if you state it like that and no, it doesn't bother me most. I know he's been a lying scumbag all along, but this peaked my curiosity and I just want to know.

Mr. Mystery, I like the idea. He might work on writing the book with Rose and get writing assignments from you to improve is work and add more value. If his work improves due to the assignments he will get paid more for every page.... or at least we make him think he will. Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for all the information you provided. This is very helpful with determining your profile for data processing purposes. To apply for this job I like to ask you to fill out the attached application form and send it back to me at your earliest convenience.
In your CV you mentioned that you are married. Please note that you will also need to fill out form B, which can also be found in the attached document.
Please read them carefully. We ask you to print it out, fill it and send a scanned copy back to me.

Kind Regards,
Rose White

Quote:
Hello madam.

Thank you for sending me the application form. I promise to send you my scanned document tomorrow in the afternoon? Thank you so much for appreciating my required documents.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Quote:
Hello madam.

Actually! I am not having a marriage certificate, because in the Gambia we get married in our own cultural way. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

It is no problem at all that you have no marriage certificate, but you will need to provide proof of marriage in some way. It is also allowed to send a notarized statement.
I will be looking forward to receiving the forms back so that we can proceed with our cooperation for this project.

Kind regards
Rose White

Quote:
Hello madam.

Thank you so much for understanding. I promise to send you the form back tomorrow afternoon. About my marriage issue please make it very soft for me. The only proof I have is to send you my wife picture. Because am living at the provinces of Gambia. We don't know about marriage documents here madam. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

According to This link Anything is possible regarding his marriage. I'm curious to see what he comes up with, but I won't push that angle. We have better plans for him in store. Twisted Evil

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday 15:28, the lad of many words:
Quote:
My filled form

16:22 Rose
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for sending back this form to me. Unfortunately you seem to have forgotten to fill out the second page. Can you please do that at your earliest convenience and send it back to me?

Kind Regards,
Rose White

17:34 Cherno
Quote:
Hello madam.

You are right. Thank you for reminding me the form "B", I will send it to you very soon today tonight.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Today 7:47 Cherno
Quote:
My filled form

7:52
Quote:
Hello madam.

Good morning. I hope you have received all my complete forms by now thank you so much, iam looking forward to hear from you. I will be very glad if iam selected to work with you. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

13:00 Rose
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for submitting the second part of the form. Unfortunately you forgot to add your marriage certificate. You told me you don't have that document in Gambia, so I ask you to send me a notarized letter instead. Can you please make sure to send it to me at your earliest convenience?

Kind regards,
Rose White

When Emma first started with the forms he didn't have a printer yet, so he did get money or resources from somewhere since the end of august.

Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New romance is totally doable, the wife thing might add even some spice to it.. or hell even a gay publisher could have hots for Cherno.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would go a little further ...
We can ask for a photo of him and then claim that a professional photographer saw his picture and liked it?.. maybe Cherno wants to enter the wonderful world of "top-models"?
A photo session with some "suggestive" pictures could bring him a lot of money... can we wear it like Tarzan? Underwear pictures? Dressed like a woman and strident makeup? In Santa costume? There are multiple possibilities. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing doesn't have to rule out the other thing. Rose will give him a writing assignment of his choosing. He can either handcopy a book or choose to write a story of his own. Mike will give him creative writing assignments to go along with this.
Cherno has to provide proof of marriage. That can be a notarized letter, but a picture of him and his wife will suffice too. If he gives that, Rose will send it back to Deb (the PA of the recruiter that got him this job) and Deb knows a modeling agency that might also have jobs for him.
Devious.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A modelling bait? Cammy could help with that. She's a free agent but with lots of contacts in the industry, and has a number of assignments that need models such as Cherno...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Let's see where this will go first.

Friday 15:51
Quote:
Hello madam.

Okay no problem. I will do that , you mean a letter to proof that am married. Thank you so much.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

16:46
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

That is exactly what I mean. For our documentation we will need proof.

Kind Regards,
Rose White

17:41
Quote:
Hello madam.

Okay no problem. I will send it to you today. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

19:58
Quote:
My proof letter

The proof letter

(and here he says he lost his parents when he was 20. The sob-story about his mother has been bogus all along (surprise))

Saturday 11:02
Quote:
Hello madam.

Good morning. I hope you have received my proof letter of marriage. Thank you am awaiting to hear from you.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Unfortunately for Cherno, this is not a notarized letter, so he either needs a notary stamp or provide more proof. And he needs to wait till it's monday morning in america before he'll get a response. I find it interesting that he's talking with Rose about being married, while he tried to romance Deb and he knows they have contact with each other. He's not playing his cards very well.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, even in the event of him being a beggar, rather than a scammer, why should he worry about being married when he proposes to another woman? After all, he is allowed to have up to four wives, provided he can provide for them and he seems to be only looking for rich women. Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beggar? I don't think so. He has been using fake profiles and threatening in the very beginning only to love Emma if she'd send him money to buy a taxi. That's not begging.

Monday 9:03
Quote:
Hello madam.

Good morning. I hope you have received all the required documents from me now. Thank you iam now looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

13:00
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I have received the documents you've sent to me. The letter is written by yourself, so it's not sufficient proof of marriage. You'll have to get a notary stamp on the letter and send it to me again.

Kind regards,
Rose White

21:19
Quote:
Hello madam.
Am sorry I can't do that. Please am sorry can't do that am sorry.

21:51 (message ignored)
Quote:
Am okay with the job please leave me alone madam. Please am okay with your job

21:52 (message ignored)
Quote:
Please leave me bye

21:54
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I just had a consult with my boss, and he agreed that it's ok when you send us a picture of you and your wife together instead of the notarized letter. We understand that in the Gambia procedures are different from ours, and we don't want to burden you unnecessarily. Since we have no participants from Gambia yet your contribution to our project would be very valuable.

Kind regards,
Rose White

22:04
Quote:
Hello madam.

Okay no problem. Thank you for understanding my situation I will send you my picture and my wife picture right now thank you.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

22:08
Quote:
My sweet heart picture

I don't know if the woman in this picture (she's alone in the picture) is really his wife or what else she is to him, or it might just be downloaded. I don't know, in case she's an ITP I'd rather not post it. He has sent this picture to Emma a while ago when he had one of his temper tantrums and he said 'this is my wife'. At the time I thought he was just trying to piss Emma off, because he always said he's not married. Anyway, it's not worth the hassle to find out if he's married or not. Fact is, he's a lying scammer, so lets just move on.
22:09
Quote:
My picture

Same picture we've seen before
22:55
Quote:
Hello Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for providing the pictures. We have now gathered enough information to proceed with the job.

We are looking for people to submit samples of their own handwriting to add to our database of hand written text. Currently we have over three hundred thousand handwritten pages from people all over the world and we are looking for more all the time. All the handwriting is analysed by computer and the data will then be used to facilitate the completion of advanced artificial intelligence systems for our client.

We are currently looking for people to submit by email attachment, scans of their handwriting samples so that we can increase the size and thus the computational power of our preliminary database.

Handwriting samples are very valuable to our project so our client is prepared to pay between US $100 and $200 for every sheet of handwritten text that is submitted to us. However please note that the MINIMUM number handwriting sample pages you can submit is 100 (one hundred). Of course, you may submit as many as you wish above that number. We would certainly take as many handwriting samples as you are able to provide.

You can choose from the 2 tasks below the one you like the best.
1. We will supply a text for you to copy by email attachment. You do not have to write your own story. All that is required is that you duplicate the text we send to you in your own handwriting and then scan it and return it to us by email attachment.
2. You will write your own story. Something that you come up with yourself, it can not be told by anybody else, you can't copy it, it needs to be your own story completely. It can be about something you have experienced or just an imaginary story, as long as it is of good quality.

Payment:
1. Our client pays $100,- for every page of copied text
2. Our client pays $150,- for every page of your own story.

To support you during this process we will have our writing counselor contact you as soon as you start out with this project. He will guide you through the process of writing and helps you improve your work, which makes it even more valuable. If you cooperate with him and your work improves you can earn $50,- extra for every page, regardless of which assignment you have chosen.

If you think you are suitable for this job, please let me know so that I can send you the simple instructions regarding the submission of your work.

Kind regards,
Rose White

23:28
Quote:
Hello madam.

Iam really interested in the job. But how can you send me the money to Gambia.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

23:31
Quote:
Hello madam.

Is it that, I will send you my bank account information. Please let me know about everything.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Today
13:21
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

The money can be send to you in the way you prefer. We can make a transfer to your bank account or use western union or money gram. You can tell us the information we need and the option you prefer when it's time to make your payment.

Kind regards,
Rose White

14:22
Quote:
Hello madam.

I prefer my money to be send to my bank account please. I even like to know the day you will start payment.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

14:47
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for your email. I have added your bank account information to your personal file.
Have you read the complete message that I have sent to you yesterday and did you make a decision about which job you like to do best? We would like to know this before we will proceed with sending you specific instructions on the task that you have chosen to do.

Kind regards
Rose White

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19:32 Surprise! he chose to write his own story, which will make more money for him.
Quote:
Hello madam.

Thank you so much. I choose number (2) to write about my story. Am even started to write about my true story. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

19:48
Quote:
Hello madam.

Please tell me how is your payments schedule, when would you start paying me my wages. I like know please as you know in Gambia things are very hard I would be very glad if i know when would you pay me. Thank you
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

19:48
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I'm happy to hear that you've started working on the project already. Before you continue I would like to ask you to read the submission rules below:

Submission rules:
The minimum number of pages we can accept is 150. However you may submit as many as you wish. When you submit 500 pages you'll earn a bonus of $2000,-. When you submit 1000 pages you'll earn another bonus of $5000,-
Extra large handwriting is not allowed, you will write in your normal handwriting, just like you used in the forms and application letter that you have sent earlier.

1. Payment is made only on receipt of the full 150 or more pages. Note that we do not pay any money in advance of receiving the completed pages.
2. You may if you wish submit to us one page so that we can inform you if you are producing the work correctly
3. The paper must be lined and A4 size.
4. All writing MUST be in BLACK ink / pen.

Important: Note that we can only make one payment to you, so for instance you cannot submit 100 pages, then get paid, then submit more pages. You are only allowed to submit the work in parts, but you'll get paid once only when the work is finished.

If you are not sure of any part of these instructions, please do get in touch with me for clarification.

You have already told me what method of payment you prefer, so the only thing left now is to send me one sample page of your work to see if this fits the requirements.

Kind regards,

Rose White

20:18
Quote:
Hello madam.

Thank you am just starting but not finished yet, please give me time to finish writing. Am happy for your information. but I would be glad if you can just send me just 100 $. As credit then I will reform it back to you. . I want to buy more A4 papers as I can.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

20:34
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I am sure that an intelligent man like yourself has no problems understanding the rules that I have just explained to you. We do not make advance payments.. I am however waiting for one sample page of your work, to see if you are doing the work in the right way.

Kind regards,
Rose White

21:01 Rose to Deb, cherno in cc. Maybe an opening for the modeling agency?
Quote:
Hello Ms. Reynold,

Thank you very much for referencing a new employee to me. Mr. Jallow has submitted the information he needed. There was an issue with his marriage certificate though. Please keep in mind for the future that employees from Africa might face some administrative issues. He did however send us the pictures of his wife and himself. I attached them for you, because he looks like a handsome lad and when I spoke with your boss the other day, she told me that she was also looking for photo models for one of your clients. Maybe you can show them to her to see if he is what she's looking for.
Thank you once again for helping us with a new employee. If you find other candidates for us, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Rose White

21:14.... or it's just ending right here. Guess he didn't like not getting money first.
Quote:
Hello madam.

Am not interested in your writing project. No one can fool me twice.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a shame. I guess no matter how stupid lads are, eventually they figure things out. I am sure, given your exemplary work with him and other lads, that there is still a chance that he changes his mind.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he figured out he's dealing with the same person. I think he's just angry about not getting paid first. Knowing this lad, he might still change his mind. We'll see. I don't think he started working on anything yet. He was probably just hoping for a few quick bucks.

ETA
He might've figured it out after all. Who know's. He's pissed again.

Yesterday 21:44
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Can you please explain to me your sudden change of attitude? We were counting on receiving that sample page from you to see if you are writing according the guidelines. After that we were going to set you up with Mike, our writing counselor, who will guide you through the whole process and help you improve your work and make it more valuable to us. Which of course will result in a higher payment for you.

Kind regards,
Rose White.

7:57 words of pure poetry
Quote:
Fuck you leave me alone

Quote:
I hate liars

Quote:
Never talk to me again fuck you

9:55
Quote:
Iam not interested in your fucking project.

Mrs. White will not be pleased to read this when she arrives at her office today.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, my humble opinion about this idiot:
- Surely he still has debt to local loan sharks, so he desperately tries to make "easy" money. Now! Urgent!
- Any other option that means he has to do some work for money is unacceptable to him. He needs money now! Twisted Evil
- He will be particularly pleased to correspond with anyone, as long as he hopes to receive some money immediately. As soon as he understands that "the money will come AFTER", then he will react similarly to the above case. Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's funny, he didn't come out and say anything about how he thinks this 'liar' is the same person as Emma, etc.

I personally think he believes Rose is a separate person. I just think he is so on edge with his situation that any little setback and he goes from being totally agreeable and normal to 'fuck you leave me alone' instantly.

Looking forward to seeing what is next.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:18
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

What has gotten into your head? I do not appreciate being spoken to in this manner. I don't know what the customs are in your country, maybe you are all that uneducated that you think it's normal to communicate with your employer like this, but let me tell you this once very clearly mr. Jallow, and let it sink into that thick skull of yours. I will never accept you speaking to me like this again.
Because of the possibility of cultural differences I am willing to let this go just this one time if you still want the job, but make sure this will never happen again or you will lose this job immediately.

Kind regards,
Rose White

13:27
Quote:
Okay I don't want the job bye

13:58 Deb to Rose, Cherno in cc
Quote:
Hi Rose
thank u for ur email and thank u for reminding me of the photo project. hell be perfect for this i think.
Deb

16:41 deb to cherno
Quote:
hi how r u doing on the writing job? if u have time i have another job for u. it is a photograpy job u look perfect for what our client is looking for.
please let me know.
deb

19:18 cherno to deb
Quote:
Iam not interested in your fucking writing job and photography job. Go to hell stupid liar.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This story finally came to an end. He's not willing to do anything without getting paid for it first. He's hardly on messenger anymore, so he might've made a new profile again. I don't know. He is frustrated, and out of resources, so this has been successful.
Deb called him rude and told him she can't find a job for him this way. Cherno's final answer:

Quote:
Okay thank you just leave me alone. Bye don't talk to me again please

I think I'll comply this time. This bait has ran it's course.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it's not completely finished after all.

After Cherno stopped answering Emma's messages I kept sending him emails now and then, but stopped doing that since dec. 16, since it proved to be a waste of time.
A few weeks ago he wiped his whole facebook account and didn't come online anymore. A few days ago I discovered his brand new one, so decided to send a friend request. Who knows right?
Cherno and I do have a friend in common. I knew that for months, and I'm not sure if this friend is also a lad, but I've been chatting with him a few times, just testing the waters. If I don't get a good indication soon about him being a lad or not, I'll drop communications, but for now things get an interesting twist.

today 2:49 PM
Ala: How are you doing Emma?
Did u know this guy
<picture of Cherno>
4:49 PM
Emma: Yes, why?
7:34 PM
Ala: He told me that u are his husband
Is that true
Emma: He can tell you all he want but he refuses to talk to me for weeks now

I discovered that Cherno finally accepted my friend request. He posted some nice things:
And a picture of the shipping receipt and Emma's profile picture. How nice of him.

He also decided to email Emma
Quote:
Hello Emma how are you long time. I don't hear from you

Emma responded
Quote:
Yes it was a long time, but if I remember correctly it was you who stopped responding to my messages

Back on messenger with Cherno's friend. Appears they have been talking.
Ala: Is what he told me he said that you even came to Gambia less than 2weeks to marry him
But me I don't trust that man
I told him that u are the woman of my world,,,,,,,,,what ever you did to me I will never forget it
Emma: What is it that I did to you?
Ala: Nothing
Emma: Then I'm confused about what it is that you will never forget
Ala: Am sorry for that
Are you married to Cherno <middle name, never heard before> Jallow?
Emma: <middlename>?

And for now the friend seems to be offline

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ala: Yes?
Emma: didn't hear him use that name before
And to answer your question, we're not married. He refuses to talk to me
Ala: Ok no problem
Why did he refuse to talk to you
Ok I will solve it he and me are from the same village don't worry Emma

And an email from Cherno
Quote:
Hello emma please am sorry for give me don't leave me alone in Africa. Since you left me alone am so sad and a shamed in public. Please emma help me

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting plot twist. I suppose Emma could be a bit forgiving if Cherno were to suitably apologize...

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she could. But he has to be a proper lad and make her an apology video or go to dakar right? Laughing

Cherno
Quote:
Am always thinking about you Emma. Please let's understand each other

Quote:
I'm still looking forward to marry you. And have children together

Emma
Quote:
And why are you suddenly contacting me again after such a long time of silence?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic