SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie: New Medical Charity Scam pg 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOLOLOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...And we were so close to saving his immoral soul. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
He just ended up an immoral arsehole Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected, Archie demands money:

Quote:
I will only become member of the church and complete the ceremony if you will send me $200,000. If you can so this. I will complete the ceremony.

You have lied to me severally, I don't trust you. I can't continue to pay foolish. Whoever you are, real or fake.

Roger asks why so much:

Quote:
Are you serious? You want me to send you $200,000.00 dollars?! I know I am wealthy, but that is a lot of money even for me! And before you were asking for just $20,000.00 dollars! Why did it changed? Are you getting greedy again?

Archie drops it a bit:

Quote:
Mr Roger, if you are serious about getting me to join the church and finish the ceremony, all I want from you is to pay what I asked you.

If $200,000 is too much for you to pay, you can pay $100,000.

Tell me when you are ready and willing to pay, I will tell you what to do. Do not bring lie about Hilts not allowing you to send money. If that happens I will never reply you mail forever. I will log it out of my phone.

Roger wants to know what the money is for:

Quote:
I am confused, what do you mean log it out of your phone? How can you send email threw a phone? That doesn't make any since! You need a lab top computer to send email! I am not very good with technicalities but even I know that!

Anyways, I am willing to send you the money if it will save your immoral soul, but I just don't understand why you need so much. Can you give me a reason why your asking for that amount? I just don't want you to take this money and blow it on drugs, women and alcohol again like you did the last time I sent you money. You must use it only for Godly purposes, do you understand?

I'm sure he will love that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie is offended that Roger accuses him of using the money for immoral purposes:

Quote:
I don't use drugs, alcohol or women like you accusing me.
I need the money in other to take care of sick children in the society in the of the church. This way the church will be more acceptable to the children's parents.

When are you sending the money?

Roger thinks he is lying:

Quote:
But you did blew it on drugs and women the last time I sent you money! You even admitted it! So why are you lying and telling me you didn't blew the money? Other wise, what happened to the $20,000.00 dollars I sent you? How else could you possibly spend that much money in a month?

And what do you mean the Church will be more acceptable to their parents? This is the One True Church! Most people are begging to join, we don't need to proof anything to these people! So why should I send my money for that?

You need to give me a better reason then that, Archie.

Archie claims he wants the money to set up a medical charity:

Quote:
You keep asking me what I need money for. If you are generous like you claim to be. Send the money to me. I am going to organize free medical services for the people in the name of the church.

Roger will be very enthusiastic about this when he responds, but not like Archie hopes.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, this little shitstain still persists?

Oh, the power of the sunken cost fallacy and greed...

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ More like the power of my persistence. Archie has tried to drop me several times, but I won't let him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe a word I say anymore, but I don't care, I just want him to waste time responding to me.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Archie that he is happy to donate to his preferred medical charity:

Quote:
Ok, now that is a worthy course! Of coarse I will give money for medical services for your people! Why didn’t you said it was for that in the first space?

In fact, I have great news for you! The Church already works with several medical charities in Africa. Which one are you working with? Is it the Red Cross? Or Doctors without Boarders? Or the Purple Helmets? We can send our donation directly to them in your name!

Unsurprisingly, Archie is not interested in that:

Quote:
I am organizing the medical service in the name of the church. And not Red Cross or any other body.

If you want to send the money let me know. I am trying to promote the name of the church.

Roger is still wary:

Quote:
But that doesn't make any since! How can you organize the medical service on your own without help from one of those groups? Are you a doctor? Is their a doctor you work with?

I am just worried that without using the Red Cross or Purple Helmets you may not be able to provide good medical service, and the people may associate bad results with the Church. You wouldn’t want to bring a bad repetition to the Church, now would you?

But I still want to help you share the Old Gods love to your country threw medical services. How much money would you like me to donate?

Archie doesn't appreciate Roger's skepticism:

Quote:
I am working with the Emergency management department of the country.... I know exactly what I am doing. I know how things are done here.

I will appreciate if you don't question my plans. Send me the money needed for the medical service. All the glory will go to the church.

Like I told you I will need $300,000 for this project.... Because I will buy medical equipments, medicine for the sick, project van and to pay the salaries of doctors and nurses. It will be a 3 months project that will take place in 60 villages and towns.

Roger will have more questions about this tomorrow.

dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably a bit late for this one, but has anyone thought of grabbing a picture of the interior of the airport and shopping 'the group' complete with appropriate clothes into it?- even a stock google one (cut and trimmed so it wont show up as the same photo lol) with a group of priests all smiling and happy- and carrying large suitcases....

'We finally got our camera back and here we are at Customs, right before they detained us for carrying such large amounts of cash'

ie
'you were ' ' that close to getting your money, see... That brown one there, that was it...'

Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks for more details about Archie's medical charity:

Quote:
Oh ok, that makes since. That sounds very exiting and I would defiantly like to get involved! I spoke to Pastor Moses at Services yesterday and he was very interested about this too! Would you be able to put Pastor Moses and me in torch with your contact at the Emergency Management Department their? (I was trying to get him to create a new character here)

Also, what sort of medical equipment do you need? And what medicine are you buying? Where are the 60 villages and towns? Please don’t be angry that I am asking questions about this, but we just want to understand more about this program that the Church is supporting so we can send the money.

Archie doesn't want to answer the questions:

Quote:
I'm going to buy everything that I will need for the medical exercise here. I don't want you to bother yourself buying anything for men.
The 60 communities are in 3 states of Southern part of Nigeria.

Please, I don't want to more questions, if you willing to send the money let me know.

Roger tells Archie he will need to complete some paperwork to make the donation legit:

Quote:
Oh, it’s no bother at all! We want to help! But we do need to know more about what your planning to spend the money on. That’s part of the standard precess for the Church when we’re donating to a charity. The IRS here in America forces us to fill forms to make sure that we’re not sending money to wicked terrorists or criminals. I’m sure you understand since you have so much experience working with medical charities.

But that is just some minor paper work. We can defiantly send you the $300,000.00 you asked for. Should I ask Brother Eric to send you the forms to fill so we can release our donation to you?

Archie doesn't want Roger to include anybody else:

Quote:
Do not involve anyone in this, if you are not going to send money by yourself. I guess you don't want to help. I did all you requested me to do last year and nothing came through. I risked my life going to another country and came back empty. (He loves to mention this every chance he gets, clearly it really pissed him off)

I am dealing with you directly no one else. If you are not going to send money to me without involving other people. Forget about the money.

Roger tells Archie why he needs to involve other people:

Quote:
What are you talking about? Of coarse I want to help! But your not being reasonable about this. How am I suppose to send you $300,000.00 dollars without involving anybody else? I have to send it threw a bank, don’t I? If I am sending Church money than Pastor Moses needs to know, doesn’t he? And if I am sending that much money to charity than the IRS needs to know so they don’t think we’re doing money laundry, rite?

I don’t understand why your acting like this, Archie. I thought you said you were very experienced with working with medical charities? This is the precess we always use.

Or are you trying to get me to send you the money without any paper work so you can go waist it on drugs and whores again?! Is that it?!

Archie tells Roger to do the paperwork:

Quote:
Do all the paperwork that you need to do. When you are ready to send the money, I will provide bank account where you can pay.

Roger tells him he has to do it:

Quote:
But the IRS paper work is suppose to be completed by the person receiving the fund! So that means you will need to do it. That is why I said I would ask Brother Eric to send you the forms.

Archie, please don’t tell me your going to cause trouble over this too. We are trying to help you with your medical charity, the lease you can do is help us to fallow the law.

Unsurprisingly, Archie is not interested in filling out more of our forms:

Quote:
I don't want to have anything to do with other people except you, I'm not going to complete any paper work.

I can't be fooled twice, if you can't send money without the paper work. Keep your money to yourself.

All I want is money and nothing else. (I think we've broken this lad)

Roger tells him he can either do the paperwork or finish his Church membership to get his money:

Quote:
Well if you don’t want to do the paper work, than you could always finally finish your Church membership. Cause if we’re sending the money threw an internal transfer to one of our members, than we don’t have to report it to the IRS and their is no paper work. But of coarse you said you didn’t wanted to do that neither!

It’s up to you Archie. You can do your initiation ceremony and we will send you the money for your medical charity as well as your membership grant and bake sale money (about $680,000.00 dollars in total), or complete the IRS forms and we will send you just the money for the charity ($300,000.00 dollars). Or you can do neither and get nothing.

The Church has already done so much for you, and I personally have too. I have bended over backwards for you (not even a little bit), and done everything I could to help you walk in the Light of the Old Gods and save your immoral soul, but you refuse to make things easier for yourself. You can lede a goat to water, but you can’t make him drunk. Their is only so much I can do to help you when your this stubborn.

Let's see what Archie decides. My guess is he won't want to do either. At this point we can't persuade him to do anything, he just rudely demands money.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the IRS paper work is suppose to be completed by the person receiving the fund

That cracks me up! I'm surprised he has carried the discussion even this far.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie tries to drop Roger again:

Quote:
You can go away from me, I don't need your money and I am not interested in becoming a member of your church any longer. Please stop sending mail to me.

Roger is confused, because Archie was just asking for money, but now says he doesn't want it:

Quote:
What do you mean you don't need our money? Didn't you just asked for it? Why are you saying something else now? Don't you want us to donate for your medical charity?

I don't know why your being so unreasonable about this! You already did everything for your Church membership except the initiation ceremony, and if you just do that or the IRS paper work, we can send you as much money as you need! Why do you have to be like this?

Archie repeats his opposition to any paperwork:

Quote:
I am not going to be involved in any paper work, if you are serious and willing to send money. Send it.

Roger explains why he can't do that:

Quote:
But it is illegal for the Church to send you the money without doing the IRS forms! Why are you asking us to brake the law like this? We could loose our status as a charity if we brake the rules!

Archie, what is going on with you? Why are you being so rude and refusing to corporate? After everything the Church has done for you, why do you want to make things so difficult for us? It would be so simple for you to do the ceremony, and than we wouldn't have to worry about the paper work! So what is stopping you?

We'll see what he says, but really I don't care. I'm just trying to keep him responding as long as possible now.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie refuses to do paperwork again:

Quote:
I have told you that I will not be involved in any paper work. If you want to help send money and stop bringing irrelevant things into it.

Roger accuses Archie of spending his money on drugs and women:

Quote:
But it is not irreverent! Why are you asking me to brake the law to send you the money? It is such simple paper work, and if you really want this money for your charity, than you would not have any problem with doing it!

You know what I think? I think your lying to me and you just want this money for yourself, so you can waist it on drugs and whores again! That's why your getting greedy, and you don't want any paper work record of our donation! Is that it, Archie?! I’m not a fool, you know! Tell the truth!

Archie is not happy about Roger slandering him:

Quote:
If you ever accuse me of wanting to use money on drugs and women, I will invoke curses on you.

I don't want your evil money, keep it to yourself.

And please, don't message me ever again.

Roger doesn't like his threat of curses:

Quote:
Well what else are you going to use this $300,000.00 dollars for? Your refusing to tell me, so what else am I suppose to think? I know you waisted the $20,000.00 dollars I sent you before. And your refusing to do any of the standard paper work for a donation to a medical charity. I may not be the smartest person Archie, but I am not a fool, so don’t treat me like one!

Also, what is this nonsense about invoicing curses on me? Is this any way for a Christian member of the One True Church to talk? You sound like a heathen unbeliever! Now I know that wicked deluder Satin is influencing your mind!

Why won’t you just finish your Church membership so we can help you? I just don’t understand what is stopping you!

Archie wants to drop me again:

Quote:
I do not need your help. Keep your money.

Roger challenges this:

Quote:
What do you mean you don’t need our help? Than why did you demanded that I send you money? That sounds like you want my help, doesn’t it?

What have we been doing this whole time if you don’t want help from the Church? Are you going to be tempted by Satin into a corrupted life of wickedness with drugs and whores now? Was everything we did for you just a waist of our time and hard work?

Archie is still not interested:

Quote:
Yes it's a waist. Stop messaging me.

Well, that's not going to happen. Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOLOLOL!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks what happened to him:

Quote:
That can’t be true! You were so exited about joining our Church before. What happened to you? Did the drugs effected your mind, or is Satin corrupting you? I can’t let you throw your live away!

Archie just responds with an insult:

Quote:
You are stupid

Then he says he's shutting down his email address:

Quote:
If you want to help me, call me +234806XXXXX.

I'm logging out this email. If you have anything to tell me. Call me.

I'm not going to call him, but several hundred other lads might. Twisted Evil

Roger offers Archie help for his crippling drug and whore addictions:

Quote:
I am not stupid! Why are you calling me such rude names? Actually, I think I know why. Your just leashing up at me cause I caught you lying and you don’t want to submit that you have a problem with drugs and whores. Is that rite?

Archie, you know the Church has programs that can help people who are having problems with drug abduction. Please, let us help you.

I doubt he will take me up on it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic