SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm in the mood for love. (Sorry, now NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Klaus (or the hacker) yet, but I like to think he is running around looking for crayons, a nice large piece of card and a friend to take the photograph. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited many vlads and composed many wordy and pathetic, syrupy replies.....but Haroldett and Klaus are in a class by themselves! Great reading!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think it's Klaus that must be the one to take the credit here, for without the confusion that his self-inflicted hacker has caused, I think this bait wouldn't have been half as much fun. That said, neither Klaus or the hacker have replied to Haroldett's last email yet, so unless Klaus is trying to cobble some type of photograph together, I think I may have to resort to Birlic's plan B in a couple of days. After all, Haroldett has her heart set on having her crispy quim sucked. Laughing

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha

Oh, the naughty old baggage. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Men are such pigs!

Klaus 17:44
Quote:
Hello Love how are you doing today? I guess you're fine and strong. Anyway i really miss you alot you why you chase me away just like and i wanna tell you that God will bring someone who will love and cherish me, i really appreciate you for the little time we had together it was so amazing and pretty cool, you came into my life and filled the vacum space into heart then you later break up taken code and photograph as an excuse just to say goodbye to me. i really don't know why you are you so insist of getting that stuff only God knows why and if you don't believe that am the klaus then is left for you, because a full grown up man will not allow himself to be used by a woman, because you are insisting of something in which you refuse to send at list one of your picture to me, so how on heaven will i also believe that you are for real as well, so check yourself you are not for real. I will never bother you again, let me go ahead with my business plan. God will direct another woman to me. goodbye sweetest

https://youtu.be/Xsr_k1wKSWI

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111285890/5190202-3178735140-hqdef.jpg

Should sort him out ....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Now there's a lady whos husband has probably enjoyed a crispy quim or two. Laughing

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plan B day.

Haroldett has become quite fond of Klaus, so this is her attempt to follow Birlic's advice and give Klaus a way out of the hole he has dug himself into.

Just now.

Quote:
I know I said I would not reply to any email claiming to be from you unless the photograph I asked for was attached, and I can see yet again it is absent from the email I'm replying to, which is disappointing but only goes towards reinforcing the revelation I have come to. Do you know what that revelation is my Klaus? if in fact that is even your real name my love. Since my last email, I have been thinking long and hard about all that has transpired between us, it's something my Cyril would always do when he encountered a problem that made no sense. "Haroldett" he would say, "Remember, there's nowt as queer as folk and the reasons for the things they do, so if something don't smell right, think about it until it does". Wise words, don't you think? perhaps words I should have heeded at the beginning of this relationship when you told me your first of many lies. I blame myself for falling in love with you to quickly, but then I am just a woman, and we women are to often ruled by our hearts and not our minds. Anyway, as I said, I think after remembering Cyrils good advise I have some idea now about what has been going on, but I'm still unable to understand why. So here goes my love, first let me start by saying I doubt your name is Klaus in fact I doubt you are German or even from Germany at all, as for the photographs you have sent me I think they are not you, but stolen from the Internet. Admit it my love, that is why you are unable to send me the photograph that I asked for. Why have you done all of this my love?, I don't understand, are you so terribly ugly that you thought I could not fall in love with a man that did not have my late Cyril's good looks? Do you think me so shallow, that I can't see the good heart that must be beating inside your ugly body? Or have I got that wrong my love, is it really because you are black? and you imagined no white woman would be interested in a black man. What do you take me for? no matter what the press would want you to think about people here in the UK, we are not all racists. For Gods sake Klaus (or whatever your real name is), what has been going through your mind all of this time. Did you not think I would notice you are black when we finally meet? The colour of your skin does not matter to me my love, my best friend Lady Martha is originally from Zaire, and is as black as coal. What I have surmised would certainly explain why you claimed to have moved to Burkina Faso a couple of months ago. I hope I am guessing everything correctly up until now my love as it would explain a lot and go some way to putting my mind at rest about your strange behaviour. What I don't understand however, is all of this hacker business and why you felt the need to make up such silly stories. Can't you see that it has only caused delays? delays you can do without if you are to get your fast food joint up and running by Christmas. I hope at least the fast food joint part of this ridiculous saga has been true, because I was quite looking forward to helping you realise your dream of becoming a successful business man like my dear Cyril. So my darling, I have said my piece, now it is up to you to show me the honesty I think I deserve, but if as you indicate in the closing sentence of your last email you are determined to find another woman to help you, then there is little more I can say than I wish you all the luck you deserve. I will say goodbye now my love, just in case I never hear from you again, which of course will make me sad, but like you, I know there is another man out there looking for Haroldett's love.

A parting kiss?

Haroldett

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he'll respond. This story is too nice to end already

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Klaus (who he still insists he is) has finally been good enough to reply. I'm not sure what kind of reply haroldett will give, but I'm sure she won't pull any punches.

12:12
Quote:
My dear love life is not what you think it is, if you fail to believe and trust who you love, then you are going no where. Because if their's no trust and love in a relationship, that relationship is doom for life which you know what it means, have tried everything to make sure i impress you and make you feel good and lovely despite the differences we had for each other, the love we share together and the sweet words we gave each other, they're all falling apart all because of one photograph, am so ashamed of that ironic and jeopadizing idea of yours.

Anyway i will not blame you so much because the internet as been corrupt that is why is very difficult to believe those who truely love you geniuely even without your finance. If you are so much convince that i am not who i think i am then let your believe be your faith and accept that way, i will not explain further because even you have you thought of sending me your photograph before? You haven't sent me even 1 of it not to talk of believing that you're also in UK, don't you have a photograph are you feeling too bad that am gonna reject you after seeing it? No i will not because am aware of your age before falling for you which age do not matters in true love, i will never send what you're asking of because i have also thought it that am not dealing with the right person, even if have took the photograph i will not sent it to you because i am the only one sending pictures to you in this relationship, please were is yours? lets not full each other okay am not as foolish as you think, if you don't believe am a white guy and from germany, then please you have to believe am a black guy, is a thing of choice. I really love you so so so daerly but you gave up on me all because of one stupid photograph proof, am sorry for using that statement of "STUPID" but that what it looks like my love. Anyway haven't thought of something that I klaus don't want to bother you with the money again, are you not supprise, if am a scam i will do everything to get what you requested of me. but sorry to disappoint you i am not! beside am just looking for a woman who will love me and respect my authority as a woman not the one who will command me and believe that i don't have a word of my own, my love i am so sorry for causing you pains in a short while, because the fault is from you not me, you are a woman full of authority (that's me) and i dislike it, (good) you have to bring yourself down as a woman (never) cause you're not a man (true, I'm a lady don't you know). To cut the long story short if you feel that we both don't need settlement all because of (PHOTOGRAGH) then is okay.
Good bye my angelic wife to be.
No matter what happen you will forever be in my memory, and i must surely give you the biggest kiss.

So take it kiss kiss kiss kiss and hug, hug, hugt, hug, hug
I still love and care for you.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pah! Male supremacist! Pass the sick bucket, girls.

Twisted Evil
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett returns home, and is not best pleased.

Just now.

Quote:
Klaus (if that is indeed your name)

I have to say, that your email has quite spoilt my day. I come back home after enjoying a nice lunch with my friends at the Weasel and Ferret only to find your email (which can only be described as a pile of garbage) waiting for me. For God sake my dear! I give you a way out of the hole you have dug yourself, and all you can do is persist with the nonsensical story that you are white Klaus from Germany. Did you not understand a thing I wrote about your colour and ethnicity meaning not a jot to me when it comes to the feelings of love I have for you. I understand that sending a photograph with the words "I WANT TO SUCK HAROLDETT'S CRISPY QUIM" may have been a little too embarrassing for you to ask your friend to take, but it was you that said you wanted to suck my pussy in the first place, so I thought that code phrase was something you would not mind sending. Of course, that was before I came to the conclusion that you are not white Klaus, but somebody else entirely. Why can't you just be honest with me, even somebody as seemingly dim as you must have worked out by now that I'm crazy about you, and I want us to be together no matter what you look like. Cyril always said that I am a very perceptive woman when it comes to discerning people of good character, and I sense you are a good man at heart, but your one big fault is you lack good judgement. Why else would you continue with this stupid pretence that you are white Klaus, when you are clearly not and I have given you the opportunity to admit the truth? I really don't know how we are going to be able to move forward whilst you deny what would be obvious to a blind person, and old and deaf I may be, but blind, never! And another thing, if you think I am the kind of woman that will just say, yes dear, no dear, to any man, you are even more deluded than you appear to be at the time of writing your last email to me. I would have thought any man starting a business would want a strong woman beside him, not to mention a rich one. However, if you at to stupid or stubborn to appreciate that, then there's not much I can do about it. I'm also fed up with you saying goodbye every time you don't get your own way, I'm beginning to wonder if I, as a woman, am more of a man than you will ever be. So my love, once again, I give you the chance to be honest with me and admit you are not white Klaus, until you do this I think there can be no future for us. I pray you make the right decision, as my Patience is running out.

No kisses until I know who I'm kissing

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett is becoming impatient, after all, that quim isn't going to suck itself.

Just now.
Quote:
Dearest black Klaus

I think I have given you quite enough time to reply by now, so I feel I must accept that you have deserted me and carried out your threat to look for another woman to help you fund your dream of owning a fast food joint. Please black Klaus, if you do find another woman, be honest with her, don't break her heart the same way you have broken mine. Don't worry though, I'll be just fine, I still have all my dear friends, but I did have my own dream black Klaus, a dream of having that special someone I could call my love once again, and I had hoped that someone was you black Klaus. I can see now that I was mistaken, and you never loved me as deeply as I loved you, perhaps I was a fool to think that you could, given our age and cultural differences. Anyway my love, I forgive you for raising the hopes of this foolish woman, hopes of love, companionship, a happy future together, and God willing the child we both wanted so badly, now all gone, like smoke in the wind, just because you were too stubborn to admit the truth to me. I promised myself when I started this email I would keep short, so I think I'd best sign off now because the tears in my eyes are making it difficult to read what I'm writing anyway. Goodbye black Klaus, I will always remember with fondness and some confusion our short time together.

Love and a parting kiss

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, it would appear that black Klaus is saying everything that has gone wrong so far is Haroldett's fault, how unfair.

23:51 Friday.

Quote:
your pridness can never take any where believe, you're so insultive and don't even have at list a little respect for a man you love. serious i do not intend to look for another woman, i just wanna remain focus of my dream business and also i really don't need your money anymore am not some kind despirate (freudian slip?) man who will go around asking a woman for money i rather go to bank and take a loan, yes we plan the future together of how is gonna look like, i always hope that one day u will carry my baby, not until you came up with this silly idea of getting a photograph of a code written on it, which is so embarrassing to me as a man, yes i could remember i said that to you, that i want to suck your sweet pussy that does not mean i should carry it on my hand and take a photograph of confirmation, dear you break my heart for that word, how can a full grown up man called someone to take me a photograph written with such word. it pains me so much that this relationship i always dream to build and to visit is turning aside with a blink of an eye, you never bothered to say anything concerning your own photograph, are you a ghost, are you not a human, so mine is the cause of both of us to seperate right? while you're their and have not seen your picture not to talk of your shadow, please admit it that you are the cause of this relationship to tier apart just because of one hopeless confirmation.

I really adore you so much despite your actions and attitude towards me honey, and he pains me a alot when you called me a black klaus, main while you just imagining your inner mind. called me what ever name you want i don't care i still stand in my word unless i see your photograph before i will believe am also not dealing with a man.

Haroldett's reply

07:01

Quote:
My dearest black Klaus

Yet again you do not attach the photograph I keep asking you for, instead you try to blame me for all that has befallen us. Why do you continue to deny you are a black man when I have told you that the colour of your skin does not matter to me. What matters is that you are honest with me, for without that honesty how can we rebuild the issues of trust that have grown between us. You accuse me of pridness and being insultive, when I only see it as forthrightness. How are we ever to overcome the problems we face if we pussyfoot around things that are bothering us? You yourself keep accusing me of not sending you my photograph, tell me why I would send you anything whilst there is still this issue of who you really are to be addressed? And why on more than on occasion have you accused me of being a man, what nonsense is that? Have I accused you of being a woman? no I have not. Although, I'm sure if I was a man, I would say you are acting like a woman, throwing these unnecessary and hurtful accusations about without any thought about how much it distresses me. I know I am no longer young, and I have a few more hairs on my face than I care to see, but calling me a man is taking things a little to far. And, may I also remind you black Klaus, that it was you that contacted me with your claims of love, I remember that I even asked you if you had contacted the wrong lady by mistake. Where did you find my contact details from anyway? was it from that stupid dating site that Gummidge and Young Tom thought it would be so funny to sign me up too one evening a couple of years ago after we had enjoyed a few drinks? If it was there, my dear, then you have already seen my photograph that was attached to my profile, so at the moment, I have nothing to prove to you, whereas you have a lot to prove to me. How we have come to this point is a clear, we have arrived here through you constant lies and counter accusations form the minute you contacted me. Time and time again I have asked you to be honest with me, yet you seem to want to turn it into a battle of wills. Why black Klaus? why do you keep denying who you are? what do you hope to gain by carrying on with the ridiculous charade that you are someone that you are obviously not. You are hurting me black Klaus, you are hurting me deeply, are you getting some kind of perverted fun out of treating me so? Have you no compassion for my suffering, surely you could tell how excited I was when you first contacted me, and reassured me that my childbearing years may not be behind me, that is the black Klaus I fell in love with, not this lying black Klaus you have become. If you had just come to visit me in Brokenhurst at Slack Snatch Cottage when I first asked you to all of this unpleasantness could have been avoided. Would you still like to come to me my love, yes that's right, I still call you my love, even after you have been so beastly to me. I can't explain why I still have these deep feelings of love for you, perhaps us women are just more forgiving than you men, who knows? So, my black Klaus, I will leave you with those many questions that need answering, the most important one being, do you want to come and stay in my Slack Snatch?

A provisional kiss of forgiveness

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, joy of joys, white Klaus has now admitted he is indeed a black Klaus, of course Haroldett will be overjoyed with this news once she receieves it. Although she will be concerned that black Klaus still has resevation as to her own honesty.

08:15 (Black Klaus can't be too busy today)
Quote:
Wow honey you're making me to love you the more, if really you're the woman i fell in love with? then believe me sweetheart you are the best woman ever, you so special with your special words.

How i wish this whole dramer will end, i will be the most happiest man on earth. But i don't know how is gonna look like with all this quarrel and aguement that will not bring us any peace, rather hatred and suspect among us.

Please my love i will urge us to embrase peace and harmony with each other and stop the fight for once. okay i agree am a black klaus, hope you are satisfy with it? and i don't want to loose you just like that, i so much love you with all my heart and i will love to come and stay with you in your Slack Snatch, because i love you so dearly believe it or not. Please their's no photograph attash to your profile not even a single one so don't think that i have seen your face, i have not so don't lie to me or confuse me of my own request as well.

But that is not the issue, this issue is let us let go of all this aguement for once and if you fail to understand and say "NO" then i have no option than to keep my mouth short for good and never to bother you again, the most shocking thing is that your email address is among those scam email address on google, so you see that is why am also having doubt about you and request for a photograph as well as list let us know ecch other. Or probably come to video call if you want for your clerification, let us make video call and if you said no then you are not who i think you are. Paint it black or white that is just the truth my love.

Do take very good care of yourself for me i still love and cherish you no matter what, and i will love to come and stay with you, but you know i told you about my business so please decide which one you want, is't to stay with you and open it over their or to stay here and do the business. the ball is in your court.

A provisional kiss of forgiveness too.

Cheeky bugger stole my line again.

Mad

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

🤣🤣🤣🤣 - yup he's a bit of a character, young black Klaus, isn't he?

'Slack Snatch Cottage' - 🤣😂😆😂
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett has been busy today and has only just found time to write her reply. Haroldett also forwarded the email from the dying widow (see 18th November) so perhaps Klaus's money worries may now be over after all.

Just now.
Quote:
My dearest black Klaus

I knew I was right, I just knew you was a black Klaus, and I'm glad you have decided to finally admit the truth. Like you I want this dramer to be over as well, you don't realise how much all this whole photograph of proof thing has vexed me so. I never wanted such a small request to have caused such problems between us, but even you must admit your constant excuses and refusals to send me that photograph only compounded my suspicions that you where hiding something from me. I perhaps on my part should have been more sympathetic to your feelings of embarrassment with regards to the code phrase I wanted on the sign that I asked you to hold. Perhaps I should have asked you to hold a sign with something less suggestive. So now you have taken the first step towards repairing the damage you have done to our relationship, and admitted you are a black Klaus, I will make my own gesture of reconciliation by saying you no longer need to send a photograph with those words that caused you so much concern. Instead my love, send me your photograph with this new code phrase "I WANT TO COME AND STAY IN HAROLDETT'S SLACK SNATCH" written on the sign you are holding. You see how this works my love? you give a little, then I give a little, this way we rebuild the trust between us once again. Do not tell me you have not got issues of trust yourself, because I can tell you have. I can tell by the way you keep accusing me of not sending you my photograph, why would I have? as far as I was concerned you had already seen what I looked like from my profile on that damned dating site. I know you say there was no photograph, but I know there was, I saw it for myself when Gummidge and Young Tom posted it. Actually sweetie, you may be able to help me check that out for myself, what was the dating site you found my details on? I emailed Gummidge this morning to ask about it and he can't even remember what site it was after two years or more has elapsed. So my black Klaus, if you can help me out with that information perhaps I can get my profile removed as I don't really want any more strange men contacting me. Don't get me wrong my darling, I'm not saying your strange, although your track record thus far has not been outstanding, has it? As for your concerns about my email address, I'm not sure what to say, as I really don't understand what it is you are saying about it. What exactly do you mean? do you mean I have been scammed at some time? I don't think I have, I'm usually very careful about any weired emails I get. Funnily enough, now you mention scams, I think I may have been targeted not too long ago by some woman dying from cancer or something who wanted me to have all her money. I sent a reply asking who they were and how they got my email address, but they never replied. I'll see if it's still in my bin box and send it to you, if it's real it could be the answer to all your money worries just in case you make the silly decision to leave me. I love your idea about this video call thing you talk about, and I think that would be an absolutely fantastic thing to do, but before we do that I still want my that photograph, remember how this works my love, you give, I give. I'm going to sign of now and take myself off to bed, it's been a very tiring day, sweet dreams my love.

A big goodnight kiss

Haroldett

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, black Klaus does not seem at all happy, but then it is late so hopefully he may see things differently after a good nights sleep. Laughing

22:53
Quote:
Now i know you don't love me, so this is another fucking trick again by holding a code. please dear i think you should look for a man who is ready for your silly jokes. am nolonger interested with this your new found attitude. goodbye am breaking up with you and please dont send me any message again

Nighty night.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just after I logged off last night, Klaus's reply to the forwarded scam email which had specifically been addresed to Haroldett (I think it was probably Klaus being tricky).

23:15
Quote:
please don not joke over my intelligent okay am not a kid, i told you am a black klaus so that you may have rest of mind. my real identity will surface when you're serious with this relationship. And i don't remember telling you i need to claim anything from anybody so please mind your speech or get everything twist off again

Haroldett replies 05:15
Quote:
Black Klaus my love

Calm down my dear, I have only just woken up and I'm really not in the mood for the kind of tantrums you are throwing in both of your replies to my previous email that I sent you. When have I ever joked about your lack of intelligence, I have always pointed out your shortcomings in all seriousness in the hope that it would help you better yourself, but instead of accepting it in the way it was intended you take it as some kind of insult. Please my love, you must believe me when I say I would never joke about how unintelligent you are. Now my darling, take a deep breath and explain what I have done so wrong to make you so angry. I thought you would have been glad that I was willing to share the email Dr Alsuwaidi sent me. after all, if what she says is true it could be the answer to all of your money worries should you really decide to end our relationship. I truly don't want that to happen my love, and I don't think you want that either. Your just angry about the photograph I asked for, I know that my love, but you must see that without it I won't know it is you on this video call thing you want to make. Would it help calm you if I was to say you can forget the sign and just send me a photograph of you without it, would that help black Klaus? I think it would. You see my love, I am not the controlling monster that you paint me as, I'm just a woman in a mans world, trying the best she can to stay safe. I'm just sorry that you have seen the precautions I have been trying to take, as an attack on your manliness. I know you men can be sensitive creatures despite your claims to the contrary, so I will make this small concession about the photograph as a gesture of my love for you and as a sort of peace offering, but now you must do something nice for me. Send me your photograph my love, but this time make sure it is of you and not something you have stolen from the Internet. Oh and when you reply, please try not to use such bad language, remember it is Sunday my love.

A big kiss for my silly black Klaus

Haroldett

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just to be a bit more of a pain in the hope that Dr Alsuwaidi is black Klaus.

Just now.

Suject: A plea for a kindness

Quote:
Dear Dr Alsuwaidi

How are you today my dear, as well as can be expected under the circumstances I hope? I'm not sure if you remember that you sent me an email back on the 18th of November in which you offered to transfer your life savings to me to do works of good. I hope you do remember that email as I feel I may have come over as a little abrupt when I sent my reply and for that I apologise. It is not that I don't want to help you, it is just that I am a very rich woman in my own right and I really do not need any more money. I barely know how to spend the money I have so I really do not need the extra work of deciding who should receive these donations you want me to make. That does not mean that I can not help you in another way if you are willing to consider my proposal. Let me know if you are and I will try to help you as best I can.

Hang on in there

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After getting no reply from either Dr Alsuwaidi or black Klaus, Haroldett sent black Klaus a parting email on the 11th December and forwarded him another email from her catcher account from one Rosa Amaya offering a fantastic $10.6m investment opportunity. Alas, yet again no reply from black Klaus, until yesterday evening.... Shocked

Haroldett, 11th December 04:19

Quote:
My dearest black Klaus

I can tell from your silence that you do not love me anymore, and that makes me sad, but I just thought I would let you know I bear you no ill will. I am sending you this email I received today as I'm sure you have not yet been able to find another woman to help you or secure the loan you talked about. Perhaps if you are very lucky, you may be able to find both love and the investment for your fast food joint you require with this Rosa Amaya. Good luck and Farewell my black Klaus.

Haroldett

Black Klaus, yesterday 17:25
Quote:
my dearest love i am truly sorry for the late reply, i was not around
for couple of weeks now, i saw your message and i red and understand
it very well. not that i have finally forgot about you, no i have not
okay i just wanna take a little break to strategize and restructure my
life and plans. you're still the woman i need so much just that you
fail to understand me. anyway i really appreciate you for your kind
message. thank you sweetheart and may God Almighty keep you alive for
us to see each other some day.

As for what you forward to me i don't think am interested on that cause is fraud

And 17:32
Quote:
My dearest white haroldett indeed you're the best thing that as ever
happen to my life but is quit unfurtunate that you fail to understand
me and you under estimated my integrety. as for those people you
talked about am not interested on it because average are scams okay.
anyway i have tried to put somethings together concerning my business
plan, but i still need some little amount of money to roundup but for
now i am a bit stranded which i may need your assistance if you can
please help me out my love. hoping to hear from you soon.

kisses honey

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett replies, only because it would be rude not to.

Just now.

Quote:
Klaus

I really do not know how to reply to your two emails that I have just found waiting for me, or even if they are indeed from you, but if they are, all I can say is you have got a bloody cheek getting in contact with me again after all of this time only to ask for money again. What makes you think I would send you anything without the proof I asked you for? You know as well as I do that we never did get the small matter of the Photograph of Proof I asked you for out of the way. I even gave you the option of sending it without the signs I wanted you to hold, but you got all snotty about it and refused. I believe you ended you last email to me with the words "goodbye am breaking up with you and please don't send me any message again". So what's changed Klaus? Have you now realised what a fool you have been by spurning my love for you? Can't you find another woman that is prepared to overlook your inability to provide for her? Can't you find anybody stupid enough to supply you with a loan? Well Klaus, which of those options is it, or is all of them? Do you think you can treat me in such a beastly way and then expect to wheedle your way back into my affections with a few words of love? If you do, you are sorely mistaken. I'm not some plaything you can just pick up and then drop as the fancy takes you, I'm a woman that demands respect and love from from the man I had hoped to spend my life with. Besides, it may be to late to rekindle our relationship even if you were to send the photograph and now also a handwritten letter of apology. For you see Klaus, I think I may have found another that loves me for who I am and not just for what he can take from me. Yes that's right Klaus, I have already moved on with my life and I'm now building a new relationship with an American Army officer that contacted me via the dating site you yourself found me on. It's strange, but since you contacted me I have had six different men send me requests for friendship, when before I had none. I suppose I should thank you for making me realise that I need to find love once again, and I think I may have found it with Chuck. Chuck isn't the failure you have shown yourself to be, he is a real man, a Major in the United States Army Rangers currently on a special mission helping to track down elephant poachers in Kenya. You see Klaus, Chuck is a man who's doing something useful with his life, not a man like you that seems to lack any kind of focus or direction. You could have had anything your heart desired had you only been honest with me from the start instead of lying to me all of the time and playing your silly games. I told Chuck all about you and how you hurt me and he has said he understands and we should take our relationship slowly. Chuck said that you sound like a rather dodgy character and I am well shot of you. I know I can trust Chuck, he had no problem sending me a photograph holding a sign to prove he was who he claimed to be, and in return he received mine. Obviously, I only asked Chuck to write "I LOVE YOU HAROLDETT", I would never have dared ask him to write anything about sucking my crispy quim, but that's something I hope he may be doing for real when he is on leave in the new year and comes to stay with me. You see how a real relationship works Klaus, each party gives a little, things should never be just one sided. Chuck never questioned my motives after I had explained how paranoid you had made me with all of your lies, he just said " Baby, anything for you". You see how a real man acts Klaus, if only you could have been more like my darling Chuck, perhaps things may have turned out differently for us. Please believe me when I say I have not sent this email to try to hurt you in any way, but in the hope that it may go some way towards making you a better man. I guess that's all there is left to say, except, Merry Christmas Klaus and a Happy New Year.

A parting kiss under the mistletoe

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no Klaus, you're not having the last word.

Yesterday 15:31
Quote:
thank you and GOD bless you. goodbye i will not write you again and
please kindly do so too.

Haroldett, just now.
Quote:
Klaus my love

Thank God it was really you that I replied to. Klause my darling, I beg you to understand that my many nasty emails were a test to see if it was the hacker writing to me again. I knew you would find a way to get back in touch with your true love again, and I even told the stinky hacker that when he kept contacting me, pretending to be you. I'm sorry I kept writing such nasty things, but I had to be sure that it was really you contacting me and not the hacker. I can see now that it is you Klaus, as I'm sure had it been the hacker he would have kept on trying to convince me he was you and not given up so easily. Klaus my love let me put your mind at rest, there is no Chuck in my life, how could there be? it is you that I love, and always will. I'm not sure how many of the emails I received were from the hacker and how many were from you but please ignore the nasty ones that reached you, I would never want to hurt you my darling, but I just did not know who was contacting me. Please my darling can we put this whole confusing and nasty episode behind us and start over again? I hope we can as I want to spend the rest of my life with you and no other. Please Klaus, say you forgive me for any of those nasty emails that reached you instead of the hacker. Perhaps if I'd believed you way back when you told me you had reported the hacker and secured your email account again we could have avoided all of the time that we have wasted because of that dirty scoundrel. As I have said, I know now this is you my darling Klaus, I know because the Klaus that I have grown to love would do exactly what you have just done in your last email, wish me well and walk away. Had it been the hacker, I'm sure he would have kept arguing that he was you just to get his hands on the money you need for our fast food joint. Yes, that's right, you did read "OUR", because I want to be a part of this dream you have, and now I know this is really you Klaus I have lost any fears I had. Once again, I am so sorry if I hurt you, but I needed to be sure this was really you emailing me once again. I feel so bad that I made up the story about Chuck, it must have crushed your heart to read that I had moved on so easily with my life, but once again I had my suspicions that it was the hacker and not you contacting me. Please say you forgive me my love, please say you still want me, my life would now seem meaningless without you. I know there are so many questions that remain unanswered regarding which emails were from you and which were from the hacker, but now we are back in touch we will be able to sort that out. Of course, I know that all depends on whether you are willing to forgive me for any of the nasty emails you may have received from me, but please know Klaus they were all aimed at the hacker and not you my love. I'll sign off now and prey that you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I don't want to loose you Klaus, I love you so much.

The biggest kiss you can imagine

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would appear Klaus is not a man of his word.

Sent from Klaus's Yahoo account 13:47 on 27th December.
Quote:
Merry christmas my dear love, how are you doing sweetheart, hope you're fine?

Haroldett did not reply, but instead sent this at 15:32 to Klaus's Gmail account.
Quote:
Klaus my love

What is going on? I have received an email today at 13:47 from klaus##############@yahoo.com saying "Merry christmas my dear love, how are you doing sweetheart, hope you're fine?" is that email from you or is it from the hacker? I am becoming confused again, are you using klaus##########@gmail.com or klaus##############@yahoo.com? if you're using klaus##############@yahoo.com why have you changed email addresses again? You must stop doing it, it makes things more difficult and only causes delays, how are we ever going to move forward with our plans for a fast food joint if you keep pissing about?

A very confused

Haroldett

Gmail Klaus, 21:23 yesterday.
Quote:
Good evening my darling love Haroldett, am really impress with your last message, sincerely speaking i have forgiven you from the depths of my heart (that's nice to know). everyone make mistakes and whenever mistake where made, it's very important to say i am sorry. as for the email u receive earlier to true my yahoo account it was me who sent it to you. saying merry christmas.... please pardon me for sending you mails true their.. okay from now enceforth i will be sending you mails from here.

Still love you so dearlly my angel. do take very good care of yourself... hope to read from you soon.

FROM YOUR DARLING KLAUS

For a lad that has accused Haroldett of being a man, a scammer and not being from the UK, I find myself at a loss as to why he keeps replying, but I'm glad he does. Laughing

Haroldett's up and about, 06:15

Quote:
Klaus my love

How wonderful to wake up and find your email waiting for we this morning my darling. I was worried that you really meant what you said about saying goodbye forever and telling me not to write to you anymore, but I just had to Klaus, you mean too much to me. You need to understand how confused I have been throughout our relationship since you mentioned that hackers had taken over your accounts, I'm just glad that the nice people a Gmail have been able to restore your account back to you. Will you truly only be using this Gmail account now, and not your Yahoo or Outlook accounts? It would make sense not to use them ever again, then we can avoid all of this confusion that has ensued because of your clumsiness. Klaus my love, try not to be angry with me, and I hate to have to ask this, but I still need to know which ones out of all the emails I received were from you and which ones were from the hacker. I don't want us to face anymore confusion and delays to our plans for our fast food joint that may be caused by us talking at crossed purposes. Actually, saying that, I've just had a terrible thought, perhaps the fast food joint email was not from you at all, perhaps that was from the hacker sent as a way to get me to send him $80,000, perhaps you have no clue what I'm talking about? I can just imagine you sitting there in Africa reading this and saying to yourself " What is my darling Haroldett going on about?, what fast food joint?" Klaus! I've just had another horrible thought perhaps you never were in Africa, perhaps it was the hacker that's in Africa and you are and have been in Germany all of this time wondering what has been happening. Oh my God Klaus, this is a nightmare, I don't know what to think, don't you see the trouble you have caused us by letting your email account get hacked? Now I will need to keep asking if you sent certain information to me or if it was from the hacker. I think I'm going to have to sign off now and go and take a couple of Paracetamol, this whole matter is giving me quite a headache. Perhaps you can put your thinking cap on and come up with a way we can get around this thorny problem without the need for us having to start all over again. Stay safe my love, wherever you are.

Kisses and hugs

Haroldett

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic