SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Egobia continues the dialogue with Colonel Bill... maybe it's not all lost. Laughing
This spin-off was only begun to check if Rev. Idiot Eze is really in Aberdeen (Colonel Bill has money and wants to pay the fee in cash).

Saturday: 11.20 - Egobia
Quote:
Dear Colonel William Adamma

Sir,

I have received your mail.

The requested information are thus:

1.Your First/Middle & Last Name:
2.Your Full Office or Residential Address:
3.Your Original Country of Origin:
4.Age/Sex/Marital Status:
5.Position Held in Office:
6.Present Occupation:
7.Office Telephone if any
8.Residential Tel & Mobile Line:
9.Banking Details:
10.A certified Copy of your international passport or any scanned

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Evans Egobia

Colonel Bill
Quote:
Dear, you still have not explained to me what it is and what I can do to help you.

Anyway, my details are:
- William (Bill) Adamma
- Pocra Quay/Pilot Square - Coberton Cottages (near Footdee War Memorial), Aberdeen, AB11 5DQ, UK
- Scotland, UK
- 93 years, man, widow,
- no available
- colonel (retired)
- no available (I'm deaf by my age).

My bank details (from an old reported bank account)
Bank Name: Royal Bank Of Scotland Hornchurch ,
Account Name : William Adamma
Account Number : 19220455
IBAN: GB84 RBOS8304 2519 2204 55
BIC : RBOS GB 2L
SC: 830425
Bank Address : #4153 Isaactown Rd., Hornchurch , Essex , RM 12 4PS, UK

Because of my age I do not have a valid passport for many years, but I will ask my sister Janet to search in the house for my Retirement Certificate and I will scan-send it back to you.
So, please explain me once more what I have to do for you.

Courage & Honour
Bill

Sunday: 16.44 - Egobia
Quote:

Sir,

First and foremost, the total amount we secured through the over-invoiced contract is the sum of $78.5M, and out of the total sum,we have a plan to invest the sum of $43Million through a trusted local investor thus we decided to hide the cash $43M here in the home for local investment, while decided to transfer the remaining sum of $35.5M abroad through a trusted partner.

As the saying goes, it is not wise for one to pack his/her eggs into one basket, and our Savior today being that the sum of $35.5M we want to transfer out of the country is already in the CBN account awaiting transfer once after due process.

The sad news, the sum of $43M hide in the home/house has been traced, discovered and seize by the EFCC agents through information passed by whistle blowers, but our Savior and happiness today being that none of us was caught/enlarge or hold responsible for the hide sum. View the website of the hide sum as it was carried out by the Nigerian medias.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-16/43-million-cash-found-empty-nigerian-apartment

So therefore you should please prepare to assist us by all cost and make sure that we move this money without having any problem because as it stands now this money is still intact with the escrow account of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture with Central Bank Of Nigeria of which none of us have access to the cash until we secure all the necessary approval documents required by the Central Bank to wire the $35.5m into your account.

Dr.Evans Egobia

Colonel Bill
Quote:
Dear, what is my share of all this money?
How much do I gain?

Courage & Honour
Bill

Sunday: 20.18 - Egobia
Quote:

Sir,

I have received your mail.

Thank you for the question therein and I will attend to them promptly. You stand to gain 25% of the total fund($35.5m) which amounted to $8.750m. So by tomorrow, We will officially start the necessary procedures; but mind you sir, all hands must be on desk financially to facilitate this whole transaction process with the help of an attorney.

I await your response and also a scanned copy of your identification.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia

Today: 07.45 - Colonel Bill
Quote:
'mornin' dear! Thanks for your answer: fast and promptly, exactly as a military intervention! Bravo! I want you to know, from the outset, that all my savings are only 7,800 pounds (cash) and that (in my capacity as a veteran war) I receive social assistance and tax relief. But, from the other hand, my bank account and all my transactions are monitored by tax inspectors. We will have to be very careful and precautious. Maybe we can work with cash.
Courage & Honour!
Bill

===

Brother Josephus, to Eze / Francis and Nektarie:
Quote:
Esteemed Clergy,

What a wonderful week we spent in Madagascar. His Excellency officiated over the induction ceremony, gave the Sunday Sermon as customary, and welcomed the new MUIE congregation. It was a most exciting time. Of course there was some dissapointment in that our supposed Bishop of Africa Select not only did not attend the conference, not only did not join us in Madagascar, but also has not been in contact with the Reverend Rakooto despite him reaching out also. This is most troubling. Our prospective Bishop of Africa has not been in communication with us OR Rev Rakooto? Where is the leadership?

As we rest tomorrow and prepare to head to Morocco, hopefully Rev Francise and/or Bishop Select Eze will get back to us on their intentions.

Father Nektarie, his excellency has asked me to relay a message to you. Bishop Select Eze is supposed to be in the UK at this time. His Excellency has asked me to relay to you his request that you reach out to Rev Eze and see if you can meet with him, perhaps get clarification on the actual amount of money that must be reimbursed for the trip to Benin and meet as men to discuss their intentions moving forward? His Excellency is aware you have some personal time coming up, hopefully you can make contact and get face to face with our Bishop Select? While it is not my place, I did hear his Excellency and Father Elephterie speaking of all of the challenges we had with the MUIE parish early on, and they were speaking of your redemption. Perhaps this is a way for you to get back in their good graces?

Reverend Nizoar in Morocco has a potential Bishop of Africa candidate AND has a possible location for the MUIE Cathedral that is still going to be built.

We need to know Rev Francise and Bishop Select Eze's intentions.

Under the grace and guidance of the Holy Lamb.

Brother Josephus

Father Nektarie, to all... We want to check the hypothesis (unlikely but possible) that Eze is in Aberdeen.
Quote:
Dear my brothers in Faith,
I'd be delighted to meet Reverend Eze and his team if they're here in town. So far I have not received any message in this respect, so I do not know what to say.
You know that I retired to my prayers, but I'm still available and valid for a brief meeting with the Reverend's team. Theoretically, outside the prayer hours, I can meet Reverend Eze at any time.
It would be ideal if he could come to us at the monastery, so that I would not have to go through the city. This cold weather makes all the bones hurt me very hard.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday:

The show must go on! Laughing Laughing Laughing

08.00 - Egobia wrote to my old colonel Bill:
Quote:
Dear Colonel William Adama

Sir,

For your attention, it is very important that you have a complete payment information in question so that if there is any question from the accountant's General of the Federation office in the verification to confirm if you are the legitimate beneficiary of the contract funds you want them To Approve for payment, you will be in a position to answer any questions relating to the contract awarded to you correctly.Below are the details of the contract information with which this payment of $35.5m is scheduled.

CONTRACT NUMBER: /F.M.A/PED/X2038-X***/2015
CONTRACTUAL SUM: US$35.5M
CONTRACT YEAR: 2015
TYPE OF CONTRACT: SUPPLY OF AGRICULTURAL MATERIAL
ADOPTION OF THE CONTRACT: 11TH JAN 2016
CONTRACT IDENTIFICATION CARD NUMBER: 00***

Transferred to you as payment for the contract you executed here. I am doing all these to equip you with all the vital information to ensure success. At the right time we will send you hard copies of the documents through the attorney, after the board of directors meeting tomorrow afternoon, I will now officially direct you to the lawyer that we have appointed that will procure all the necessary approval documents in your favor so that you will get in touch with him officially As the legitimate owner of the contract payment executed since the year 2015 with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture.

Regards,

Dr.Evans Egobia
Cellphone number: +234-810-8585-***

My reply... like an old senile man:
Quote:
Yes, sir, I understand, sir!
As in my special wartime operations, we have codenames and passwords for recognition.
Ahh, I feel like retreating those moments of glory!
Thank you for your trust, I will not disappoint you!

Courage & Honour!
Bill

===

13.54 - One last attempt to verify if our idiot Eze is in UK... my senile colonel leaves for 10 days on a cruise, so tomorrow would be the last day when Egobia could take some money from the old man.
Quote:
Dear, thursday I will go on a 10-day annual cruise that is offered to War Veterans by the Defense Ministry every year.
We are getting less and less, and this makes me sad.
If we can solve something tomorrow, it's very good. If not, then we will resume our secret operation starting with Monday, December 10th.

Courage & Honour!
Bill

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Egobia tries to introduce his lawyer Austin in the storyline with old colonel Bill ... the same approach (classic) as with Edna's widow's story.
- If we take into consideration that the old colonel said very clearly: "today is the last day we can do something concrete" + that Egobia did not say: "I send someone to you to take the money" => Rev. Eze is not in Aberdeen!
Quote:

Please if there is any amendment to be made, please go through this specimen of mail to the lawyer and correct it before contacting the lawyer.

Below is the lawyer's contact information

Chamber's Name:Austin Muana & CO
His name is Barrister Austin Muana
email Address: the same email address
the same address

telephone: the same phone number
Dr. Evans Egobia

===
- So I think I'll end this spin-off.
Quote:
Dear, today I will not have much time at my disposal and I will be out all day long. You know, I have to make some last preparations for my voyage.
Can the lawyer Muana (or a representative of you) meet with me, here in Aberdeen, somewhere in a public place? I want to make a first payment in advance.

Courage & Honour!
Bill

===

Vicky (the hacker) sent a message to Egobia:
Quote:
Sir:

I have been trying to get an understanding of what is going on with the church in Lagos. I see nothing in way of an update from you, and yet you say Mr Eze is your close friend. I am sending you an update so you can see the mess he has created.

1. Due to the inaction of Mr Eze and Father Francis, the "plum" we had been seeking of the cathedral building fund donated by Wilkersoon has not materialised. Pearce is angry because he wanted money from that too. Now, none of get anything thru the inaction of others.
2. While the most competent of the church elders are touring Africa right now, Nectarie is left behind in Aberdeen. Why not get Mr Eze to go there and get the welcome package straightened away and also some church money? Nectarie is easily fooled. His health issues have prevented him from travelling as originally planned.
3. The Lagos parish has not replied to church messages. Why? This has caused a great deal of upset and makes my end of things much harder. I need things flowing smoothly on the surface while behind the scenes we do our work. Can Mr Eze at least not pretend to care?
4. Why would Eze leave the team now that we are, or at least we WERE, so close to big money? Is he playing at getting all this money for himself?

I am adding below a message I found from Wilkersoon to the parish officials. The content makes plain his frustrations. If we grab money now, we must run fast. There can be no second "heist" here. So I need to know if Eze has abandoned the church?

victoria.

===

As a result, Rev. Idiot Eze wrote to all... in short, he is sad and disappointed.
Quote:
Greetings to you all in the Precious name of the Lord Jesus Christ, who through His death and resurrection, has made an eternal reconciliation between us and the Father of all creations.

Brother Josefus, I am writing this letter not as an applicant or any other matter in life but just because of the love of God in my heart. I never wanted to write any letter for so many reasons which you already know but may act as if you do not know.

I wrote to you last month suggesting that the meeting be held inside Nigerian Embassy in UK, you brother Josefus, wrote me a stinker with abusive words which are list expected to come out of the mouth of a true child of God. You called me a stupid man and an idiot.

I am a human being, I have values and I am an express image of the Living God. You're not feeding me, I am not indebted to you in any way. Before the heaven and earth, from all that had happened, I want you to understand that if the church cannot be held responsible for her words and actions, it means that something is wrong somewhere.

I have learned under notable men of God and I have come to some level of maturity in my walk with Christ. Honourable Pastor Francis is a Federal might. I have top politicians around me and I cannot afford to continue fooling them around. How do you expect me to embark on a trip without destination? I trusted you and believed I was on same page with the children of God but......

Our trip to Cotonou was a monumental error, a regrettable one and colossal waste of money time and a suicide mission which no normal human being will ever suggest that even his worst enemy should embark on.

Telling us that your Rakooto has made available a site for Grand Cathedral and a BOA, does not mean anything to me. I have already lost a lot of money, time and face with some good children of the One and Only Living God.I don't pray to lose more for a journey into an endless PIT and a treasury without an Eternal reward.

Christianity isn't about how you feel or like but about God's Written Will or Eternal Purpose. Meanwhile I am attaching a photo of me while on board a flight en route Gartwick via Ethiopia.

Whether it's about your Grand Cathedral or not, if you still wish to have a church in Nigeria which I know that this is the only credible opportunity or possible way, we are open to receiving you, put in a 5 Star hotel here. Then we discuss and do something real and no masquerade arrangements.

Thanks and remain Rapturable in Jesus Christ name.

Shalom ha'mashach!!!

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

- He sent 2 pictures (the same as in his Facebook page) that looks like he is on the plane.
- From EXIF info, we know the photos was taken in november 04 and november 06... no other GPS data's there.

Brother Josephus:
Quote:
Rev Eze
There is something not right here. Yes you DID offer to meet a the embassy. The problem with that offer was and still is the fact that His Excellency AND the majority of the clergy is traveling to welcome two new MUIE congregations. Furthermore, you knew that when you made the offer to meet at the embassy you have known our itenerry for weeks prior to this. So it is absurd to make such an offer knowing full well that we would not be in the UK at the time of the offer. Furthermore Father Nectarie is in the UK and has been directed to meet with you by his excellency, and you have ignored that as well.

You STILL have not acknowledged the discrepancy in asking for an invitation letter to allow a "missionary trip" when this was not truth. The conference could have been attended with a standard tourist visa which does not require a formal invitation. We have other reverends from Africa that had no problem attending the conference with a standard tourist visa and had no problem obtaining said visa without an official sponsorship or invitation. Why do you not answer this question?

Rev Eze you were insistent on being able to discuss things via phone. While I am legally deaf and can not communicate on the phone, his excellency gave you his direct phone number, you have only called him once.

Rev Eze you talk about money loss. There has been a discrepancy there. You claim 500.00 Rev francise claims 2000.00 Which is it? The church has told you that your expenses would be reimbursed and what was needed to reimburse. Neither you nor Francis has done the needful here so that you can receive a reimbursement.

Rev Eze as I have told you from the beginning, I am confident our paths crossing is the work of the Holy Lamb. You are simply not answering the call. YOu have been given his excellency's direct phone number...you have not used that resource. You have been invited to meet with us numerous times on numerous occasions. You have turned these invitations down. Your commitment to the Holy Lamb and to your flock is suspect.
Rev Eze what are your motives here? What are your intentions?

Brother Josefus

===

More fun with our idiots... "The lawyer" Austin wrote to the old colonel Bill:
Quote:
Sir,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated November 28, 2018, with the content though i had a brief discussion with Dr. Evans Egobia, but your mail is well understood.

In the first place, I’m the principal attorney, Austin_Richard_Aguaruanwa (another name... from another script?! Laughing ) & associates, in view of your letter, i write to let you know that you are in the right place, i welcome your request and the services, to represent and stand on your behalf before the federal ministry of agriculture and natural resources Nigeria (F.M.A)to handle and process the release of contract payment with the above name body.

In line with the offered, i hereby promised and guarantee to handle the service perfectly until the fund finally credited into your nominated bank account, we have been rendering same services to many contractors for their contract payments based on my efficient in handling financial matters of this nature.

In the same vein, I’m going to secure all the necessary approvals from the various ministries concerned for the approvals as shall be demanded by the paying bank (the central bank of Nigeria).
as i shall commence the legal processing and documentation, you are required to forward your full contract information, your bank account details, working telephone number and scan copy of your international passport.

I am going to use the requested information to file an application to the verification unit of the federal ministry of agriculture and natural resources Nigeria for the contract sum ($35.5m) in favor of you; this application will determine the speedy release of your contract sum.the payment approvals i shall receive from the federal ministry of agriculture (F.M.A) and the various ministries concerned will guarantee and empower the paying bank urgent remit the contract sum into your bank account.

Be informed, efforts to achieve the necessary logistic equirements is assured. After my due verifications within 24hrs and confirmation from the federal ministry of agriculture and natural resources Nigeria (F.M.A) where the contract was executed tomorrow, i will give you the total breakdown of the exact amount that it will cost you for my chamber to secure all the required documents needed.

Finally, I cannot come down to Aberdeen because of this legal process and also due to my work with other serious case file i have on my desk; so whatever transfer to be made should be done via interbank system after my confirmation with the exact cost to secure all the necessary approvals documents. Therefore, exercise patience with me until i make proper investigations about the existence of the overdue contract payment ($35.5m). More so, I suggest that you travel with your laptop so that we can be communicating via email conversation as it is more convieniet and fast in order for us to conclude this whole process with ease.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Austin Muana & Co.
AUSTIN MUANA & CO (atty)

The old veteran is inflexible and stubborn. He hates lawyers! Laughing
Quote:
Dear, hold your horses.

You're an retarded boy, or you just came here with the unprepared battle plan?
Dr. Egobia and I we have already established that the payments will be made only in cash, and only within the limit of Β£ 7,800.

- I am a veteran of world war two and I benefit from tax relief, but all my financial transactions are monitored by the British Tax Service.
- All my savings are Β£ 7,800 and I have no other money to borrow. At my age I do not get credit from the bank.
- I'm leaving tomorrow in a 10-day trip, along with my comrades in the Veterans Club and I had proposed to Dr. Egobia to send a collaborator of his to meet me, to sign the initial documents and to pay the commission (within the limit of the amount mentioned above). Any additional costs will be paid after I charge my money.

All your message is just a complicated, crappy shit. I know what you do, you, the lawyers: a lot of complicated papers, so you can ask for money for nothing!
A lawyer is a more damaging and uglier animal than a hyena or a shark. Fuck you!

Courage & Honour!
Bill

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Egobia (the lad) to Vicky (the hacker)... part of the message sent in my other story (with Edna).
Quote:
Well I went to Rev.Eze yesterday to confront him about his final decision concerning the Cathedral in Lagos;

He said he is NOT interested because he believes that Wilkersoon and his group are not serving the living God.

He also said how can they invite him over to Mauritiaus and Madagascarr while they want to build the cathedral here in Lagos.

So whatever amount you can move from their own aspect, you move with immediate effect so that we can have little change at our hands this coming Christmas celebration.

===

14.00 - From brother Josephus to Rev. Eze... the first slap of the day. Laughing
Quote:
For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the worldβ€”our faith.1 John 5:4

Esteemed Clergy,
We arrived in Morocco and were greeted most impressedly by Rev Nizoar and a few members of his flock. The were most excited, most welcoming. They told us they had a surprise for us and once we made it back to their church grounds, they immediately took us to their Monument of Faith. His Excellency was brought to tears. The photos of their monument were oh so glorious, but it was the addition of the bench and other details that were most impressive. Look at these photos attached. The gentlemen in the photo is Rev Nizoar I know there was much concern about him being our youngest local reverend, but as we all know, when the Holy Lamb calls to serve, it is not up to us. He is leading our youngest parish, and has already grown his flock to well over 200 members. Their commitment to MUIE and the Holy Lamb is nothing short of amazing. Father Nektarie, it is a shame you could not be here with us, these photos do not do this glorious monument justice. His Excellency has been talking about making this the new standard.

Rev Nizoar has asked if the Bishop of Africa would be joining us in Morocco? We obviously are not able to answer that question?

Rev Eze it is time that you make your intentions known. As the founder of the Lagos Parish and Bishop Select of Nigeria, I need to know what your intentions are here. After the challenges we have had early in your MUIE Journey, His Excellency had put everything on hold until after you met face to face. Your commitment to the Holy Lamb and MUIE has been in question for well over a month now...and you have done little to dispel those concerns.

The Grand Cathedral, my legacy, has had to be put on hold because you have NOT done the needful. The church has given you three opportunities now to sit across the table from one another as men, look each other in the eye, and work things out. You have failed to act on any one of those. As Bishop Select of Africa you should have been with us to meet the congregations in Morocco and Madagascar as they are part of your diocese, part of your flock. Your local parish is not yet official because of you and Rev Francis lack of commitment. This is most troubling.

Rev it is time to make your intentions known. Do you intend to meet with Father Nektarie while you claim to be in the UK? Do you intend to meet with us in Morocco? We may be adding one stop en route back to Aberdeen next week, but that is dependent upon your answer to the question of commitment/intentions.

Rev Eze what are your intentions. Do you intend to make your presence with us? Do you intend to do the needful and make your local Parish official and follow the calling of the Holy Lamb as Bishop of Africa. As it sits right now, what it seems, is that you have failed the tests the Holy Lamb has placed before you. Your lack of action, your lack of commitment, has not only put the grand cathedral on hold, it has also called into question its location.

Rev Nizoar has recruited two candidates to serve as Bishop of Africa based on our discussions of your unknown intentions at our conference. They have also identified two pieces of land suitable for the cathedral project. One candidate and piece of land is here in Morocco and one is in Chad. The parish in Chad is just getting off the ground

It is becoming increasingly clear that you may not be the man to lead the African Diocese as Bishop.

Rev Eze you need to get back to me on your intentions regarding your serving as Bishop.
Do you intend to meet with Father Nektarie in the UK while you are on your alleged trip?
Do you intend to meet with his Excellency in Morocco? While it is increasingly clear to me that you have not answered the Holy Lamb's call to serve as Bishop of Africa, I will still not move on without you making your intentions known the Holy Lamb challenges us and works in mysterious ways.

And Cathedral/Bishop aside, what are you and rev Francis intention with regard to the MUIE Parish in Lagos?

Rev Eze, Rev Francise, it is time to make your true intentions known.
Be Blessed

Under the Grace and Guidance of the Holy Lamb
Brother Josephus

- Ten minutes later, another huge slap. Laughing
Quote:
As I hit send on my last message to you asking about your intentions your email came in.
Rev Eze what is the meaning of this?

Whether it's about your Grand Cathedral or not, if you still wish to have a church in Nigeria which I know that this is the only credible opportunity or possible way, we are open to receiving you, put in a 5 Star hotel here. Then we discuss and do something real and no masquerade arrangements.

Thanks and remain Rapturable in Jesus Christ name.

Your greed and ignorant demands is most troubling.

There are no masquerade arrangements. Rev Eze YOUR PARISH IS NOT EVEN OFFICIALLY A PART OF THE MUIE COMMUNITY as you have not done the needful

Your lack of commitment to the MUIE faith,is most concerning. And why do you keep bringing up this "money" you claim to have lost. Where are the receipts and the invoices so that they may be reimbursed.? And what is the amount in question? That number has varied over the course of the past few weeks with no confirmation.

It is obvious by your latest email that you are NOT going to answer the calling and serve as Bishop of Africa.

The Cathedral, my legacy will be built elsewhere.

As a layperson in the church, I personally do not care if the MUIE parish in Nigeria lives or dies. Fathers Nicodimus, Nektarie, Elephterie, and his Excellency I am sure have a different outlook, but as far as my personal feelings, I really do not care.

From where I sit, you are a smug, arrogant little man, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Your intentions are not pure. You are NOT a man of God, you are not a man committed to the Holy Lamb. you are a man of Eze and nothing more. Our paths crossing was the work of the Holy Lamb, and it is obvious it was a test.

You have been given everything you have asked for, and it has never been enough. You were given the direct phone number to his excellency...you called him once, and your only concern was musical instruments, not your parish, not your standing as bishop, nothing of the sort.

You have been given no less than three opportunities now to meet, sit across the table from us as men, and discuss....you have not taken action there either.

You have been offered to be reimbursed for your expenses regarding the unfortunate challenges in Benin, you have not provided what is necessary to make that happen.

You are a smug, arrogant, man, who does not have a pure heart or soul. You look to the path of least resistance for personal gain only...not a true man of God.

My legacy will not be built with Rev Eze involved.

I do not have the authority in the church to say yes or no regarding you serving as Bishop of Africa, but from where I sit, it seems like that will not be happening.

With regard to the local MUIE Parish in Lagos, that is between you and the Clergy...but if my opinion is asked, I will tell them that based on my dealings with you, you are not genuine, and your intentions are not pure,

I believe your MUIE journey is a failure. Plain and simple.

===

- From father Elephterie, to all:
Quote:
Brothers, Fathers, dear Excellence,

I feel sorry for the members of the Lagos parish, but I have to agree with the opinion expressed by our brother Josephus.
I have had (from the very beginning) certain reservations about Pastor Francis. I'm sorry to see now that I was right.
Also our Reverend Eze failed in his attempt to engage among the high-ranking MUIE prelates. Starting with the refusal to fulfill Nektaries' command (those prayers made to forgive the sin of lies) and ending with the refusal to wear on the body the Sacred Sign of the Holy Lamb.

The last few weeks have been a constant waste of time on our part. As I pointed out during the last MUIE Conference, a bishop who does not care for the sheep deserves to lose them!
I personally will vote for the annulment of the proposal that Reverend Eze be our candidate as BOA. Pastor Francis will also be cut off as a local representative of MUIE in Lagos.

Be blessed,
father Elephterie

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since it seems Eze is not doing his job and has failed as bishop of Africa, there is little left to do but show him his complete and utter failures both in secular and religious matters. How else to correct this errant man and set him on the path to salvation and righteousness?

Quote:
Mr Eze

It has become more than obvious that you have neither the endurance or character to serve as our Bishop of Africa.

Once again you fail. We have given you everything you have asked for and you have failed to act.

You asked for a phone number,His Excellency gave you his direct phone number-you used it once. You have failed to use this resource numerous times.

You foolishly asked for a meeting in the UK at a time we told you we would not be there. Even so, Father Nectarie offered to meet with you on his personal time and you failed to meet with him. He has now departed the UK for the next week on spiritual retreat. So once again you fail to act upon what you ask and are delivered.

You have asked to be reimbursed for your expenses on the trip to Benin, that request has been approved and yet you have failed to provide the needful so that the church may reimburse you.

You have failed in your duties as M.U.I.E. Bishop Select of Africa.

Adding to your list of previous failures.

There is no doubt the Holy Lamb has brought us together. There is no doubt that the Holy Lamb tested you during these past few months. You have done nothing but fail every step of the way. Every trial the Holy Lamb has given you, because of your failure has become tribulation. This is very telling.

The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand. Psalm 37:23-24

It is most obvious that in life you choose the path of least resistance. You will never accomplish anything of value living your life that way.

And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.2 Peter 2-3

It is my belief, an the belief of most of the elders here and our esteemed clergy, that the Holy Lamb has delivered us a couple of false prophets to test our resolve and our commitment.
Peter's words above describe Mr Francise. What we are not sure of is if he led you astray, or you led him astray. Either way, our Church keeping the resolve to our doctrine, and unwilling to sway from our rules despite the early misstep in shipping the package prematurely has exposed both you and Francise as the false men of God you are.

For many are called, but few are chosen Matthew 22:14

We will all pray for you Mr Eze and Mr Francise. Hopefully you take the direction you have been given from the holiest of lambs in this trial and tribulation, as forgiveness and salvation can still be yours.

Under the direction, grace and guidance of the Holiest of Lambs
Brother Josefus

Having carried out that rather unpleasant task, but leaving the door open for repentance and reconciliation, Wilkerson decides he must point out these character flaws to the man who recommended Eze in the first place, Dr. Egobia.

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

of course you had no way of knowing this but I thought it prudent to inform you that while we do appreciate your referral of MR Eze to the MUIE community. He has proven to be a false man of God. He is not a man of his word, and has failed at nearly every step of the way regarding the MUIE parish in Lagos and appointment as Bishop of Africa. He has also failed at getting the cathedral project up and running.
Below is an email previously sent to him. I just thought you should know as you in fact were the man who referred him to us.
We have begun vetting other candidates to serve as Bishop of Africa and it appears that the Cathedral of Africa is going to be built in Morocco. We have a new Reverend and a new Local Parish in Morocco and the local reverend has been nothing short of amazing. He has turned us on to two candidates to serve as BOA and we have a few more being vetted as well.

I suggest you take a good hard look at your associates Dr. This Rev Eze is no good.

Be Blessed
Brother Josefus

The church is not just about eternal life, it is about nurturing and guiding in the present life, and, painful as it sometimes can be, gently correcting those who stray.

Josephus writes to Eze to express disappointment and pain, and to correct his utter failure as a church leader. It is heartwarming to see the word failure used so lovingly in this message.......

Quote:
Mr Eze,

I feel it is my duty to bring you up to date. We did not need to make a stop in Chad en route back to Aberdeen as the prospective candidate for BOA that was recommended to us traveled to Morocco to meet with us. He felt it important to meet with us at our youngest and most impressive new parish as if he is selected to lead MUIE in Africa he will have to relocate to Morocco as that is where we have decided to build our cathedral.

It has been a glorious two weeks full of two wonderful new congregations in Africa. I only wish you would have done the needful and brought the Lagos parish along and on board.

My hope is that you take some time and reflect on your failures over these past few months. It has been most depressing on this end. We had such high hopes for the Lagos Parish that you have failed to lead and certify.

Failure is one of life's greatest experiences. It is one of God's most precious gifts as it is where we learn the most.

The Holy Lamb brought us together, The Holy Lamb presented trials and your failures were for a reason. And while you will not be serving as Cathedral Project Manager or Bishop of Africa, your work as local Reverend was quite impressive in the beginning. Perhaps you should focus your future efforts on running and building the Lagos Parish.

We await your intentions.

Under the grace, guidance, and protection of the Holiest of Lambs...

Brother Josefus

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor leaders of the church in Lagos have apparently missed the loving messages of correction and reconciliation recently offered up from brother Josefus.

*Imagine the anguish, as they express their pains at being led astray and wasting money chasing a package in Benin!
*These people have researched the church and found it wanting. Interesting that they did not do any research when they thought it was just easy money for the taking!
*They have reported the church to the authorities. Up until now, who knew that scammers had a behind the scenes body to report others to? I guess scamming has its own bureaucracy most of us are unaware of.
*the most stinging accusation thrown here is that of the wickedness of the church as wasting people's time and money. This from someone who wanted to steal the church's money in the first place!!!!

The sad thing is, apparently Eze cannot accept that he has failed and instead blames the church for his shortcomings. He has not learned the lessons of love so recently proffered to him. He is blind to the fact that he must shoulder this blame. Looks like more messages of love should be sent his way.......

Quote:
Josefus or whoever,
YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING REFERS.
And who tells you we're still interested in working with fraudsters and impostors like u? To hell with ur fraud and deceit. If you have brain, you will notice we're not interested in your further deceit since we wasted time and money in Benin republic.

Please, build your Haven/hell wherever you desire. All for you. We have no further interest since we made our findings on who u really are. For your information, we've reported this matter to the appropriate authorities. How can people seat down somewhere and be claiming who they're not and wasting other peoples time and money? That is wickedness in d highest order but will soon be addressed accordingly. For ur newly appointed BOA,I wish him well. One day he'll realize as we did. Thanks to God we're not desperate people but real children of God after winning souls for our master - Jesus Christ.

Bye and bye forever. You're not Christians.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job! clapping

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lagos parish is shortly to find they have lost out yet again on manna from heaven. The church is about to distribute the annual Christmas Fund on a per capita basis to all parishes worldwide. This discretionary fund is to be used by the ministers to allocate to the needs of the congregation at this Holy time of the year. It can used as cash awards or buying the needy food, clothing or gifts. Thousands of dollars available to those who fully participate in the life of the church.

The "Welcome Package" which they messed up collecting on their safari to Benin, will be on the move again too, passing right by the scammers in Lagos. Between the package and the Christmas fund, it will be interesting to see if they take the bait.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good manager Claude (from TSC Customer Care Department) wrote to father Elephterie (Rev. Idiot is in CC, of course):
Quote:
Excellency,

Please note that TSC has taken countless effort to solve that delicate Niger parcel problem.

Finally, I am pleased to announce the temporary reopening of our activities in Nigeria.

TSC Port Harcourt branch is perfectly functional and, next month, we will reopen also the Lagos and Abuja branches.

The package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** was already sent to Port Harcourt warehouse and our regional manager Mrs. Fabienne is waiting for your indications.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude

Starting tomorrow, the church begins to share Christmas funds... of course, the parish of Lagos receives nothing but Reverend Eze will (by mistake) remain on the CC list. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Directly from the Port Harcourt "new opened" warehouse, the TSC local manager Fabienne wrote to our Rev. Idiot:
Quote:
Dear Sir, I have in my custody one package (ref. #7UZGM2YKA9V4****) recently received from Accra TSC warehouse.
Details on the internal shipping papers are:
- Identification Package number: 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** (sended from Aberdeen/UK),
- Sender: Assistant Secretary Father Nicodemus - M.U.I.E. Church - Aberdeen - United Kingdom,
- Sender address: Scotland, UK,
- Recipient: Prince David_C._Eze,
- Recipient address: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Recipient email address: < snip >
Soon we will resume our shipping activities throughout Nigeria, but for now we only have one local office open in the Port Harcourt airport, Cargo Hub area.
Please tell me if do you want to take it from me, or do you expect our Lagos office to become functional and make door to door delivery?
PH area manager,
Fabienne

- For a few days, the parcel will remain in Port Harcourt, hoping Reverend Eze will contact Fabienne and want to take over the package... a Lagos-Port Harcourt trip can be something wonderful. Laughing
- Beginning tomorrow, the church will begin the "Christmas Bonus" Charity, through which each functional MUIE parish will receive some money (directly proportional to the number of officially registered members)... I think $ 500 / person is a generous amount. Laughing
===

- His Excellency, cardinal Euphrosie:
Quote:
Father Elephterie, father Nektarie, please start the necessary steps to complete our annual charity operations: December Christmas Bonus.
Like last year, we will provide $ 500 for each member of our registered Parishes and $ 1,500 for each of ours local Reverends.
Each Reverend must update the list of his Parish's members and send it to the church secretariat until Monday, December 17th.

I want all the payments to be made in the week preceding the Christmas Celebration, so that each MUIE member receives a beautiful holiday gift.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Euphrosie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

Our dear Reverend had choose to ignore Fabienne last message, so I wrote him again:
Quote:
Sir, do you receive my previous email? It is your email address still available? Fabienne

I'm very sure he's happy to read my messages. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

It seems the good Reverend Eze no longer wants to communicate with the Lamb's church... but, maybe Egobia wants to send someone else to pick up the package from Port Harcourt? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Egobia, to Vicky:
Quote:
... Regarding the gift package, believe me ever since Rev.Eze told me plainly that he wasn't interested in Wilkersoon and his church activities, I have never questioned or asked him about it.
So you asking me to tell Eze about the Christmas money might not be helpful for us because he has totally lost interest in them.
Therefore, whatever thing you can do to get the pacakge, you do it so that we could have a little at our hands before the main event takes place

===

Do you remember that spin-off with Colonel Bill from Aberdeen? It was a little collateral story, opened just to check Rev. Prince_Anthony's presence in the UK...
- The old colonel wanted to offer 7,800 pounds in CASH,
- idiot Egobia insisted that the money be sent through the bank,
- the old colonel refused,
- The story ended abruptly. This was evidence that Rev. Idiot PrinceAnthonyEze was not present in Aberdeen. End of game!

Well, today I wanted to irritate Egobia a little bit, so I made a dolla-chop Laughing ... someone Laughing wrote to my Colonel and asked him to pay the money in CASH... which thing just happened late last evening. Laughing
Today, the old colonel confirms to Egobia and responded to the fake message received from the fake Egobia. Laughing
Quote:
Dear,

Everything was perfect yesterday evening. Mr. Eberrere was a very kind gentleman and I enjoyed spending some wonderful moments with him.
He also was a professional military man, so we got it right. I handed him all the money (seven thousand eight hundred british pounds) and he promised that you will send me a receipt today.

The sun rises behind the green hills!
Courage & Honour!
Bill

To: Colonel Bill < snip >
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 10:37 AM
Subject: Dear Colonel

Dear Colonel

Sir,

Please allow me to apologize for the inappropriate behavior of my collaborator Muana.

Please come with all the money today, 18.30 local time, in the Aberdeen Airport (Departures Area) and hand over to the person named Odione Eberrere.

He is a lawyer in London with whom our office has worked for a few years and has offered to take from you the amount of 7800 pounds.

He will identify himself with his passport and will have a cardboard in his hand that will be written your name: Colonel Bill.

I'm sending you his picture for a proper identification. Thank you for your cooperation and please keep in touch with me for the next steps in doing this business.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia

===

- I attached a real photo of the idiot Ezze Emanuel (from my last story with the church).
- I am convinced that Egobia will be delighted to read that someone else managed to get the money from the old and naive colonel Bill. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

A maximum frustration for the idiot?
A real pleasure for me!
Twisted Evil

- Egobia is extremely angry with my old colonel... the fact that someone else managed to take 7,800 GBP from the old Bill makes Egobia no longer able to control himself. Laughing
Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU SIR!!

YOU HAVE JUST GIVEN YOUR LAST CASH TO AN UNKNOWN PERSON THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK FOR THE MINISTRY!!

I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!

DON'T BOTHER WRITING ME AGAIN!!

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia

- Colonel Bill... he's naive, senile and so innocent. Laughing
Quote:
Dear, I hope you're kidding! What does this aggressive tone mean?
I remind you that I am Colonel, so you must show respect for my military rank.
For what reason you do not you use our security password?

Courage & Honour!
Bill

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Reverend idiot Eze and the rest of his "parishioners" abandoned the idea of being part of the great family of the MUIE church. End of story here!
- Now we're trying to get Egobia (the oga) to send someone else to Port Harcourt (where the parcel is located now). Victoria can modify the "Receiver name" so that another person can take over the package from the manager Fabienne.

Victoria, to Egobia:
Quote:
... In other business we have discussed of late, the church secretary is sick. (Elephterie). He is not able to do his job right now which is to our advantage. The parcel which Eze failed to collect previously is now in a place called Port Harcourt in Nigeria. Are you able to go collect it or send someone who can? I believe I can modify the recipient for the package and replace the useless Mr Eze with someone else of your choice. Even Austin can probably handle this task since it does not involve women...

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

07.30 - Fabienne (TSC manager at Port Harcourt branch) wrote to Rev. Idiot:
Quote:
Today, at 12.00, I will meet with the representative of the parish in Lagos and I will deliver the parcel #7UZGM2YKA9V4**** according to the instructions received from Reverend AnthonyPrinceG.Eze. A perfect day to all! Fabienne

09.35 - After weeks of silence, we finally managed to get a reaction from these idiots. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning to Fabienne
I am responding to your email as I consider it urgent due to the timing
Having not responded to your previous 2 emails because of my personal knowledge or views about your TSC company but this requires my attention
Kindly let me know exactly when and how you got a message from me agreeing on a time of meeting with you and before I will say anything further I will like to speak with you on your GSM phone number since you are in Nigeria

10.00 - Fabienne, to Rev. Idiot:
Quote:
Good morning, Pastor Anthony.
Our internal rules prohibit us from having telephone conversations with our clients, forcing us to keep available all email messages for future complaints.
In two hours, I will meet your representative and I will deliver the parcel.
Fabienne

Surely he will refuse to come to Port Harcourt to take the parcel, but I'm also sure I'll be annoying him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.39 - Half an hour later, our moron Eze wrote again to Fabienne... he's very active today. Laughing
Quote:
Who have you been talking with about this meeting and parcel delivery.?? And who is this representative that you're going to meet?
I know very well that I haven't given anybody that right for now and wherever the so called parcel will be delivered to either myself or anyone else my security men must be on ground.
Talking about phone call we have passed the level of dealing with faceless people on this matter. I am sure that you're aware that TSC or whatever they chose as a company name is a scam.
Before the Authorities the company is already having a bad record due to our past bitter experience with TSC .

make yourself known so that you don't end up being the one to answer for their atrocities. Thank you

Fabienne, 100% innocent:
Quote:
Pastor Anthony, I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about, and I'm not sure who I'm talking to now.
I received a message from the MUIE Parish in Lagos, where I was told that the parcel should be handed over to pastor EkeneEnyiFranknin today at 12.00. I got also a photo and ID for Pastor Ekene.
Our office is located within the airport but I'm sure you already know this. You do not have to worry because delivery will only be done after Pastor Ekene presents himself with his identity document.
I wish you an excellent day! Fabienne

Personal note: This EkeneEnyiFranknin is the real person behind the scammer "senator Richie" (https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=290645)... He's also from Lagos and maybe Eze wants to look for him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

11.30 - Rev. Idiot, to Fabienne. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
My dear Fabienne I want to make it clear to you that We of the MUIE Parish here in Lagos do not know Mr Franknin and he is not and has never been a part of us
Having gone through his ID I observed that his stated age and look differs and therefore is fraudulent.
Our Lawyer here have called to incident the matter with the Police immediately because the parcel was registered and shipped from Aberdeen in my name and identification documents.
Note that Franknin looks far older than 1992 born

11.53 - Fabienne, to our Rev. Idiot:
Quote:
Pastor Anthony, I'm not "your dear Fabienne". This attempt to be familiar with me raises some questions.
Are you really the person empowered to discuss the delivery of the package? Or are you also an impostor?
It's been more than a week since I expected to deliver this package and nobody seemed to be interested in the two large heavy boxes.

Now, on the day of delivery, more people are suddenly active. I find it very suspicious. Please explain all this things and please prove to me that you are the person entitled to receive this package.
I want you to tell me what is the exact content of the 2 boxes (to check against the inventory in my possession).
a) I want to see your identity act + a recent "identification" photo.
b) I want you to tell me what your intentions are to this package, because on 31 December I need to have a "clear picture of the situation".
c) If your representative does not pick up the parcel until the end of the year, I see myself forced to use our internal regulations and consider the package #7UZGM2YKA9V4**** to fall into the "abandoned package" category.

Thanks for cooperation!
I will hold Mr. Ekene another hour, for to give you the proper time to answer at my questions.
Fabienne

===

Rev. Idiot Eze to father Josephus:
Quote:
Dear brother Josephus grace and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be upon you in Jesus Christ name Having gone for weeks and with no time to respond to emails due to my tight schedules and back I deemed it fit to write you once again as we're getting ready for Christmas Carol Remain blessed

Josephus:
Quote:
Mr Eze
I am somewhat taken aback by and very confused about your email this morning? What is the meaning of this? You have been silent for weeks, have not done any of the needful, have not called his excellency, blew off the conference, did not meet us in Madagascar or Morocco , did not meet with Father Nectarie while you were allegedly in the UK. And now this morning I receive an empty message from you stating you are getting ready for Christmas and have no time?

I do not understand what the meaning of all this is.

12.46 - Fabienne, to Rev. Idiot:
Quote:
Pastor Anthony,
Mr. Ekene is here. His identity document (driver license) is perfect valid!
He was born in 1965, not in 1992! In 1992, Driver License was obtained for the first time.
I have a police officer next to me who certified me the authenticity of the document.
You have not given me any explanation for any of my questions. Only 20 minutes left until 13:00.
Fabienne

===

The parcel was stolen!

13.30 - Fabienne wrote to Rev. Eze and Secretary Elephterie... yeap, the parcel was delivered to "pastor Ekene".
Quote:
Pastor Anthony, Secretary Elephterie,
The parcel #7UZGM2YKA9V4**** was handed over to Mr Ekene E.F. (born 30.04.1965), who was certified with Driver License number ATB01426AA02, issued on 31.05.1992.
The two boxes of the parcel were loaded into the personal van of the MUIE representative, pastor Ekene.
The internal reception report (I.S.recform #2018121704) was signed and a copy of the Receiver ID was kept in the file. Case closed!
We will send to Lagos Parish a "Questionnaire Formular" to help them assess the degree of satisfaction with our services.
Fabienne
===

Victoria wrote to Egobia... a slap in his figure.
Quote:
Sir:

I awoke this morning to find nothing but confusion and what appears to be double crossing going on.
The Lagos welcome package was a back up plan here as we were going to re-direct it. I asked you about that and without answering me, you or Mr. Eze re-directed it to Reverend Johnson in Lagos.
Who is he? Why are you doing these things without telling me? I thought we were associates!

I am left with two rather unpleasant conclusions here. One, you have used me and are a pathetic criminal and liar.
Two: you are not really as good at this business as I have been led to believe and that explains the failure. Either way it is bad news.

This is what I think is going on. You have pointed out the name of Egobia on the internet with references to scamming. You took your inspiration from a real professional and are trying to be him.
In reality though, you are a lesser man and the real man in charge here is Austin. This explains why you always cut him slack, defer to him, and seek his approval constantly.
This "leader" Austin is a homosexual who cannot face women. Twice he has chickened out in this enterprise and lost us some big money.
The reason? A woman wanted to be with him intimately. Then he goes all limp dick and runs away. This pattern repeats itself.

A few months ago you lost your wife, and I was truly sorry for you. In your time of emotional turmoil, Austin has taken advantage of you.
He declined to meet with the princess at her holiday camp and instead, spent three days with you. He has turned you in your time of despair and owns you now. A bottom boi.
That is why you defend him and defer to him.

Sir, I have worked hard to earn your trust and have respected your judgement until now.
If I am wrong about what I wrote, I will apologise in a heartbeat, but I see no other scenario that fits the data.

Where is my share of the welcome package? What are we doing next?
Perhaps we need to find male partners for Austin to scam? You and I work well together and hope to in the future but we need changes here.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

Yesterday, brother Josephus congratulates Rev. Eze (Elephterie's in CC). Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Rev Eze,

I understand you have finally done the needful and have finally received the courtesy parcel for your Lagos Parish? This is wonderful news. I am not in the loop regarding church business on this level and since you are no longer being considered for Bishop of Africa or Cathedral Project Manager I am not part of discussions on new parishes. Congratulations on finally getting your Lagos Parish official. I am sure we will meet when the Grand Muie Cathedral is commissioned in Morocco.

Be Blessed

Secretary Elephterie is confused:
Quote:
Brothers,
I do not know anything about the parcel, I did not order his delivery. In theory, the parcel should be in one of the TSC depots, expecting us to send it to our Moroccan new MUIE subsidiary. I had a bad time and I was sick, so I do not know what has happened in the last few weeks. I'll check the situation. However, the parcel can not be taken by Reverend Eze (or Pastor Francis) because their parish is not yet officially registered, and because the last messages from them were such as to make us sad.

Be blessed,
Elephterie

===

- On the other hand, manager Fabienne sent a "Questionnaire" to Rev. Eze. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Pastor Anthony, please complete this questionnaire, then scan it and send it back to me. Thank you! Fabienne

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Also this very funny story is really ended... by, just to annoy them again, I insisted that the parcel was stolen by someone else.
- Father Elephterie wrote to Rev. Eze (all the rest are in CC):
Quote:
Reverend Eze, please explain to me who the person who took that parcel was. It is the first time we hear this name: Pastor EkeneEnyiFranknin.
You did not have the right to decide on the replacement of the Receiver, especially as the Lagos MUIE parish is not officially registered.
His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie is particularly upset and thinks that your last gesture is a serious lack of respect. I'm waiting for urgent clarifications!

Be blessed,
Elephterie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

From our moron "pastor" Francis, a nice & funny text:
Quote:
I want to believe that u guys are gone very crazy. Please and please stop all these your drama. We're not interested in it. I've told you crazy criminals several times that we're not interested in your fake and unfounded package. After now, I may be forced to block you people from this platform. I believe you're not just jokers but fraudsters using the Holy Lamb church as a cover to scam innocent and unsuspecting people.
Enough is enough.

===

Just to make him crazy, I remembered him that he put milk and honey on his head. For two times!
I also remembered the money spent when they were taken to Benin to take the parcel. Twisted Evil
Quote:
FrancisChukwunenyeEburue, listen to me carefully!

From the very beginning, from the first moment when Reverend Eze poured milk and honey on your head, I did not think you were the right man for our church!
Even after Reverend Eze baptized you for the second time, for the second "milk & honey" sacred procedure, I did not change my mind about you. A sacred man does not speak the way you speak!
Even if milk and honey have touched your head two times, our Faith has not come to you! Shame on you!

You are a bad man and you definitely deserve everything that's happening to you!
We will be forced to ask Reverend Eze to proceed accordingly and definitively exclude you from the members of the Lagos parish. You do not deserve to be our "brother"!
I have decided to suspend also the compensation payment procedure for settling the expenses that you made on your last holiday in Benin.

You are excommunicated forever!
Father Elephterie

===

LOL!
More fun with our idiot Francis...

He wrote to ALL:
Quote:
Pls,you this scammer,enough of your deceit. U are not a Christian. Right from your first message when you purportedly claimed you took over from the character in your drama called Nektarie,from that moment, I was able to decode who you exactly are.
And who told you we're interested in both your fake package and your so called seasonal gift? To hell with anything concerning you guys. You decieved us when you did and not anymore.We're not interested please.

Thanks

So, father Elephterie answered to our moron:
Quote:
FrancisChukwunenyeEburue, are you drugged, or just drunk? How can you talk to me in this way?

If you say now that you do not need us and the gift package, why did you go to Cotonou? A whole team, for a whole weekend? I would love to hear your version.
But, when you allowed Reverend Eze to pour milk and honey on your head, how was it? For 2 times? Now, I watch those videos and I really do not see happiness on your face.
For months, you asked me to give you back the money that you claimed you had spent on that holiday in Benin. Now, you have the courage to tell me you're not interested in anything?

Are you crazy, ingrate or just a poor idiot?

Please, tell me.
Father Elephterie

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You sure have a way to make lads very happy Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just looked this bait over for the first time. A true masterpiece. Congratulations to all involved!

Bait moved to Publish Your Work at the request of MrMystery314 - April 20, 2019 - bware419ers

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic