SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday 21:13 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Okay no problem.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I don't know yet until I have the money from mr. Anure.
Love cherno

Quote:
My love can we please chat on Facebook why do you disabled your messenger.
Love cherno

22:37 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I am not ready yet to enable messenger again. I'm too tired and sad about my journey to Africa, and I don't want to speak to everybody just yet. I'm sure you'll understand. We can communicate here. Please let me know when you can come to England as soon as you know my dear. I will have to make the necessary arrangements for our wedding.
Love, Emma

Honestly I don't feel much for being tossed around on messenger, being blocked every time and trying to lure him back in through email. Let's just keep it like this for now

Monday
8:16 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Okay no problem
Love, cherno

8:33 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, you're so short with your message today. I hope you are okay.
I didn't go back to work just yet, I don't feel like facing people and answering questions about what happened to my finger. You were supposed to come back to England with me. People want to know where you are and what happened. What can I tell them? That you will be coming to England soon or that you abandoned me. Please my love, give me an answer. Let me know how you are and what you're doing.
Love Emma

9:04 Cherno
Quote:
Good morning my love I am not OK, I am not fine and am not happy. And am not working right now I have loss my job since I started traveling all the time. Am sorry to say I have informed you earlier before coming to Africa to land in Banjul but you refused to take my advice I think to myself may be you were not traveling to me do you think if your people had that they will be happy with you. .now look you are facing a loss of finger hadn't been you were in Gambia nothing will happen to you...am not OK am not happy. .I even told you to send the money to me but you refuse then how can we be together. Because am not really sure I will go to Dakar to collect the money thus am out of pocket. .please understand me tell mr. Anure to send the money to me don't be a hard person all the time. .if really you want us to be together I think that is the fastest way for me. .I will repeat myself am not sure I will go to Dakar. Because I don't have fare. Only the truth can set you free
Love, cherno

9:34 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Cherno, the truth is that if you would've been in Karang Wednesday morning we would've been together by now and your money problems would've been solved, but you kept lying to me all the time. May I remind you that it was in Gambia where I lost my finger? The country that you said was so safe for me to go. I did go to Gambia and wanted to meet you in the camp, but you abandoned me. I even waited for you in Dakar a whole week and you didn't show up. How is that love?
I know you have financial problems, but I can't do anything about it. How is mr. A. supposed to make a bank transfer to you? Use the account of the hotel? That's illegal, because it's money not in any way related to the hotel. How will they process that in their administrations? Use his personal account? I can't ask that of him, that's just morally wrong to do. The bus to Dakar isn't that expensive and you will have all the money to solve your financial issues.
Have you picked up the money from western union yet? That should be more than enough to make the trip to dakar.
See, I am helping you in any way possible, but if you don't want it, there's nothing more I can do. Saturday morning the money will be sent to the orphanage.
Love Emma

9:36 Cherno
Quote:
I can still give you a procedure out. In case if they asked you about me just tell them am fine am OK I couldn't make it to come with you because I lost my mom in the process. An if they asked you about your finger just tell them on our way out from the vehicle the accidentally door cut my finger off..
Love, cherno jallow

Quote:
Emma v am not going to pick that fucking money from dakar if he cannot send it is okay I even realize piere is influencing you.

Quote:
Am not coming to fucking England leave me alone

Quote:
Ah.. you are very bad to me I can't have peace of mind since I met leave me stupid fool

Quote:
You can get married to piere

Quote:
If I see piere in my life I will cutt him into pieces. ......

I think he's having trouble borrowing money and was still hoping the money would magically land at his doorstep somehow. I am losing my patience with this yoyo.

9:52 Emma
Quote:
Fine Cherno, if this is what you want I'll tell Mike to give the money all to the orphanage. Just tell me once and for all very clear that that is what you want and I'll arrange it.

9:55 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
It was in the Gambia but not in Banjul.

Quote:
Emma v that's what I want you to do. Bye

9:57
Quote:
Am tired of this unfinished process.

(and so am I Rolling Eyes )
9:58 Emma to Mike and Cherno
Quote:
Mike,

Cherno just announced to me that he doesn't wish to receive the money anymore. Would you please make arrangements for the money to go to the orphanage? At least that way I am sure it is well spent and appreciated. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Emma v

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Twisted Evil

... I'm so sure he will be delighted to hear these wonderful news about "his money". Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he'd be delighted by now. He still has a small chance though. Come crawling back or say nothing and lose it all

10:29 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. V,

Thank you for your message and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to work it out together. Are you sure that he doesn't want it anymore? Yesterday he told me that he'd let me know before Wednesday when he would be coming to pick it up. We even agreed to meet at the Blaise Diagne airport. If you are completely sure I will do as you ask of me, but the way you described Cherno's behavior to me yesterday might there be a chance that he'll change his mind again?
Please have Cherno contact me himself.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

11:37 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Mike asked you to contact him

12:49
Quote:
Honey, did you contact Mike yet? He said that you have told him yesterday that you would let him know when you'd be coming to him to pick up the money. He's confused about your behavior and so am I. Can you please contact him?
Love, Emma

13:35 Emma to Mike and cherno
Quote:
Hi Mike,

To be completely honest, I don't know what he wants anymore. He's been like this all the time, so I'd hate to give the money away to the orphanage only to find out that he does still want to have it. I have no idea anymore what is going on. I asked Cherno to contact you. Since I didn't hear from you anymore I assume that he didn't do that. If we both didn't hear from him by this evening we will proceed with giving the money to the orphanange.
If he still wants the money I think it's best to say that Wednesday will be his last chance to pick it up. I am tired of this behavior where he says different things every time and is contradicting himself constantly. I don't want this to go on until Saturday. If he won't pick it up Wednesday the whole 22.000 goes to the orphanage.

Kind regards,
Emma

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another funny idea could be:
- Manager Mike writes a message to Emma and Cherno: "OK, then it is set in this way, no problem!... Thursday, at 14.00, my bodyguard will meet Mr. Jallow at the airport... Of course, Mr. Jallow will have to submit a valid ID and only then he will receive the money from my man".
- Emma replies: "Oh, how glad I am that Cherno has decided to come and take those money... I hope he will be able now to come in Europe, to me!"

Even if the idiot writes something to Emma or Mike, you do not respond to his messages... you must pretend to talk to him (as if someone else had penetrated yours email accounts and modified all the messages that Mike & Emma received from him).
I'm sure he'll be very happy to read all that messages that Emma and Mike are discussing with "someone else claiming to be Cherno and going to take the money." Laughing Laughing Laughing
Eventually, if things are promising, then you can come back to him with: "Cherno, my dear, we had a hacker who tried to steal your money!... who knows about that money?... did you tell anyone something about the money in Dakar?"

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deviously brilliant. This is even better than giving it to the orphanage. I'll give him the chance to get back in touch this afternoon, but I don't think he has the possibility to go to Dakar again. It might help to enable messenger again, but I'm not sure if that'll help. I'm a bit tired of his bipolar behavior and on messenger that's even worse

14:26 Mike to Emma
Quote:
Mrs. V.,

It's true, I didn't hear from mr. Jallow anymore. I can understand your feelings and doubts very well and I will do as you instructed. If mr. Jallow doesn't contact me today I will tell you and we can make arrangements to have the money go to the orphanage. If mr. Jallow does contact us he'll have until Wednesday evening to pick up the money. If anything changes, please let me know.

Kind regards
Mike A.

17:17 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Hello Emma I hate when you tell people I have a bad behavior. Do you think am a madman. if you think that then you are making a great mistake I think is better you change your mind concerning the money I have already told you that I can only receive the money in my bank account if you can't do that then proceed in your what you think is best. I don't think you are ready to be married. But just continue in your ways later you will realize the straight path. You can only guide who listen. I cherno will not move even an inch to dakar.. thank you
Love, cherno

17:20 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
GOD said. Every man stand shall have to render an account to his lord on the day of judgment..
Love, cherno

17:51 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. V.

I have received a message from Cherno, telling me that he would come to Dakar on Wednesday afternoon. I will let you know when we have worked out the details.

Kind regards
Mike A.

18:32 Emma to Mike and Cherno
Quote:
Hi Mike.

Yes,he told me that earlier. I'm glad that he could make arrangements. He promised to contact you and I'm glad to see that he did. Thank you for keeping me updated.

Kind regards

18:44 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
no I didn't say I will come to Dakar I say I can only receive that money in my bank account.
Love cherno

Quote:
Am not coming to dakar..
Love cherno

Suddenly he's signing off with love instead of regards, what does he think to accomplish with that?

19:25 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. V.,

As promised I'm keeping you updated about the progress.
I told mr. Jallow that he had to send a picture of his valid identification. Only if he shows the same identification on Wednesday he will receive the money from my security guard. He promised to send it to me tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

19:26 Cherno to Mike, he just keeps trying
Quote:
Hello Mike am not sure I can make it on Wednesday the best favorite way for me is to send the money in my bank account iam totally shameful to express my feelings about Emma to you please can you advise emma to understand me an my problems and send the money in bank account so that this problem is solved.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

19:37 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Hello Mikel am sorry to say stop saying you contacted me whiles you don't contact me at all. I really respect you so much to tell you thatm don't bring confusion here or do you want take the money by yourself if that you want tell us. Kind regards
Cherno jallow

19:45 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
You have eyes but you cannot see.
Love, cherno

19:51 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
May God show you the love I have you Emma.
Love, cherno

I'm curious what the English man will say this time and I'm really tempted to ask him. Laughing

20:10 Emma to Mike
Quote:
Hi Mike,

I'm so happy to hear this. It's great news really. Finally after all this time Cherno will be able to come to England and we'll be together. He just told me that he's making arrangements for his traveling to England already. Thank you so much for making this possible. Thank you for keeping me updated. I can't wait till this is all settled.

Kind regards,
Emma V.

20:13 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
No Emma am not going to Dakar. Be careful think twice

Quote:
He is lying. .

20:25
Quote:
Fuck your mother and father stupid fool please please leave me alone since we met am in sadness.

Quote:
Fuck you you Emma please leave me alone

Quote:
I will never marry you fuck you

Last edited by Linoline on Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:34 Emma to Mike
Quote:
Mike,

Cherno just asked me to tell you that he will be at Dakar Blaise Diagne airport Wednesday at 6 PM. I hope you have a guard available at that time.

Kind regards,
Emma

oh yes.... Cherno is having another wonderful evening Laughing

20:41 Cherno sent a picture of his ugly mug to both Mike and Emma. Separately, I think he doesn't know how to send it to more people at the same time.

21:07 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. V.,

Yes, I have a guard available Wednesday around that time. I already told mr. Jallow about this as well. He promised to be there. I will keep you informed. Please let me know if you have information that can be helpful to me.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG being chopped by the hotel manager. It doesn't get any better than this Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing for today? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much Sad
Oblated, he's not chopped by the hotel manager, but by an impostor pretending to be Cherno.

2:55 AM Cherno to Emma (he's not sleeping very well I think
Quote:
Please Emma am sorry for my unpleasant words understand me an send the money in my bank account. Let's stop this joke it doesn't help at all. Thank you

6:09 Emma to Mike
Quote:
Hi Mike,

I'm happy to hear this. Did you already receive a copy of his identification? He told me he'd send it to you first thing in the morning.

Kind regards
Emma

9:20 Emma to Mike and Cherno (I was working, so the show went on and the silence was explained.
Quote:
Hi Mike

How are you? You didn't respond to my latest message. Cherno told me that he has sent you his identification this morning, but you didn't respond to him either. What's going on? Did you receive it?

Kind regards
Emma

12:33 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. V,

I'm sorry for not responding to your message sooner. There was a conference in the hotel this morning where my presence was required. I did receive the identification of mr. Jallow and I made arrangements to have an extra guard available tomorrow to bring the money to him at the airport.

Kind Regards,
Mike A.

13:34 Emma to Mike and Cherno
Quote:
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your message. Of course I understand that you have a demanding job. I'm glad to hear that you have received the identification of Cherno. Have you been in contact with him about this? He didn't tell me.

Kind regards,
Emma V

15:00 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:

Mrs. V.
Yes, I have been in contact with Cherno this afternoon. He told me that he would take the bus to Dakar and will meet my security guard at 18:00 at the Blaise Diagne airport. I will be available all day, so he can contact me at any time.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

I know he's still reading, but I'm pretty sure that he doesn't have the money to go to Dakar. I'm also pretty sure that he's very frustrated.
And since I'm not in the mood to bait myself the whole day without any result from the moron, I'll just slow it down a bit and see if he responds. He'll have a wonderful day anyway tomorrow.
This evening I might send him a love letter, acting like everything is all planned out and believing he'll come to England really soon.

ETA
Yes, he's still reading Laughing
15:02 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Please Emma am sorry for my unpleasant words understand me an send the money please Emma don't ignore my messages please don't leave me alone remember were we started what do you want me to do life is full of ups and downs what are talking with Mike I can't understand.

15:24 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Please respond to my messages Emma.

16:13 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I have a very sad life

16:31 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Please talk to me don't use your temper or anger against me.

16:34 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Let's forget about what have already past please there is more head.

16:57 Emma to Mike and Cherno
Quote:
Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your help and time. He told me the same, he will go from Banjul with the bus tomorrow. Once he has picked up the money he'll be able to come to England. I am so happy that we will finally be together soon and that we will finally get married. Thank you so much for making this possible

Kind regards,
Emma

17:09 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Emma I love you please what's wrong.

17:09 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Am crying I can't stop crying.

17:38 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. V.,

It's a pleasure to be able to help you. Tomorrow I will keep you updated about what is happening and I hope you two will be very happy together. I am only happy to be a part of this beautiful story of romance.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

Last edited by Linoline on Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"... Am crying I can't stop crying."

WTF? Twisted Evil
He forgot to say something about his dead mum? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too busy giving head by all accounts .....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just wondering what the Englishman or the Frenchman might have to say about all this.....
At least Emma has some wonderful words of love for her lad

19:32
Quote:
My dear Cherno,

I am so happy that you will be going to Dakar tomorrow to pick up the money. Finally we will be able to be together soon. It's the day we've been waiting for so long now. I can hardly wait for it to be true at last. I love you so much my dear, you have no idea.
Tomorrow, please do as you promised me and keep me informed the whole day about where you are. I know the trip to Dakar is long, I've done it myself last week, but I'm so happy that Mike arranged that the guard will meet you at the Blaise Diagne airport. At least that is much closer for you. I really hope you will have a comfortable trip. Email me the whole time my dear, I need to know you are okay.
I have been dreaming tonight about our family and I saw a wonderful little boy and a little girl. You were playing football with the boy and I was picking flowers with the girl and carrying another baby inside me. It was such a lovely dream and soon we will be able to make it come true.
After tomorrow you can make all the arrangements for your travelings final. Please hurry with it my dear. I don't want to wait another day longer. I don't want to waste another minute being without you. I am right here waiting for you.

Love, Emma

20:30 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Am so happy to receive your massage my dear I have been emailing you but I don't think you saw it I hope you are okay over there in my message to you earlier I told you can't make it tomorrow because of my financial issues please forgive me until see how best to get money before on Saturday. Thank you.

20:34 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
My love you are such beautiful lady and young an I too we have a long day to go....I love you

20:36 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
When we have kids in England I will take good care of them there..

20:37 Emma to Cherno, as reply on his first message. Note that the email he sent is modified. Laughing
Quote:
Saturday? Really, you can be here on saturday already? That is so quick. Amazing honey. I will go make preparations. I need to arrange our wedding and everything. Oh love, there's so much to do, I didn't think you could be here so soon.
There's nothing to forgive my love, You worked out the problems and we will be together on saturday.
Love, Emma

Cherno Jallow wrote:
Am so happy to receive your massage my dear I am happy it is solved I hope you are okay over there in my message to you earlier I told you will make it tomorrow please forgive me we will meet on Saturday. Thank you.

So now there are 2 options.
#1 He is going to panic and make arrangements in a hurry to be in dakar before the impostor will be there
#2 He will be very angry again and do nothing

Or a combination of both. At least he'll be frustrated and confused and that's always a good thing.

20:42 Cherno to Emma (he doesn't get it)
Quote:
Okay no problem but remember the key is in your hand. My sweet heart.

20:43 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Of course I will be there very soon.

20:58 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Ok honey, Have a safe trip tomorrow and remember to let me know where you are the whole time.
Love Emma

21:01 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Am not going to dakar tomorrow I don't have money. Please understand my love

21:03 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Am not going to dakar tomorrow please understand I don't have money.

21:13 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
You're the mother of my children an I will never leave you alone. I know one day I will meet you. Have a good night

He has no clue about what's going on. He doesn't realize that a fake cherno is talking to Emma and Mike and he has no idea his messages have been changed. He's too stupid to chop Rolling Eyes

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may be on a hiding to nothing using this strategy with Cherno, Linoline, as he may never really catch on. He only has two default positions in order to force Emma to give him her money, either cursing her out, or love bombing her. I doubt whether his head is capable of getting itself round anything more complicated.
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that the plan is for him to be chopped by an imposter, but as of now it appears (to him) that he is being chopped by the hotel manager. The manager is telling Emma that he is meeting with Cherno, that's all Emma knows. And Cherno has said at least once that he is going to cut the hotel manager into little pieces, presumably for pretending that they are meeting, but just keeping the money. Maybe someday Cherno will go flying into that hotel demanding to see Mike, and then get arrested.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oblated wrote:
And Cherno has said at least once that he is going to cut the hotel manager into little pieces

I may be mistaken, and it woudn't be the first time, but I think it was Piere (the safari camp manager) that Cherno has threatend to cut into pieces. Of course, I will be happy to apologise should I be wrong.

26th November 09:36

Cherno wrote:
Quote:
If I see piere in my life I will cutt him into pieces. ......

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oops - I stand corrected!
Seems I am more a moron than Cherno!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I looking at his responses on the loveletter yesterday I came to the same conclusion. There's no fun in chopping if the lad has no clue about what's going on.

6:19 Emma to cherno
Quote:
why have you been making all this plans with me to go to dakar today, only to decide not to come at the last moment?. What is going on Cherno? Saturday is too late, the money will go to the orphanage by then. Why do you think you will be able to go to dakar on saturday? how can I trust you again. You have lied so many times now. I have made so many arrangements for you every time and you never did as you promised. Why should I change my plans again for you, only to find out again that you are lying

So let's see how he'll talk his way out of this and I'll see how we proceed from there. A Saturday safari is not going to happen anyway. I have other plans over the weekend.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oblated wrote:
Seems I am more a moron than Cherno!

Not at all, this is a very long bait, with many twists and turns, so confusion about who is who and who's done what and when and to who can't be helped now and again.

https://youtu.be/OSaNWYHmUvI

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Cherno is really a dumb idiot. Laughing
Now, after all the past events, he's completely broken (mentally and financially)... he has a lot of debt and no one gives him any loan money. Twisted Evil
From my point of view, I think he can not travel anymore and any further conversation with him will end in "Fuck you, Emma!" or "Emma, I love you, please send me some money!".

Nothing else! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you're right Birlic. He's asking for money again Rolling Eyes
7:36 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Hello Emma am not lying to you is just you fail to understand my situation you keep on listening to others while is me cherno you should give your ear. I didn't told you I will go to dakar the way you are moving with this situation is wrong. you should be listening to my problems and solutions I really love you and I know you Emma too you really love me so much I understand that. .but please give your ear to me the best way for me just send me the money to me I meet you that's all.

7:43 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
You're the one I need in my life. You're the mother of my children you are very young you have a long way to go an I too then let's take it easy please my love.

7:55 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
My mom told me before she die. To love you Emma forever.

8:13 Emma to Cherno.... let's clue him in about what's happening and raise suspicion, make sure he won't trust people easily anymore
Quote:
If it wasn't you who told me that you'd be going to Dakar today, then who was it? Did someone steal your phone? Did you give your password to someone else? Who knows about the money? I think you should find out, because obviously someone else has been using your email and will be coming to Dakar today to pick up the money. Who is it?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"... because obviously someone else has been using your email and will be coming to Dakar today to pick up the money. Who is it?"

OMG! Well, with these last words, you gave him a real Shutdown... like on computers, when you press the OFF button, its "light" was brutally extinguished. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was the plan. With his ups and downs he's annoying me. So something needs to happen or this bait will be over.
Right now he's either finding out who of his friends is going to Dakar today, or crying in a corner, or desperately looking for a way to go to Dakar himself. For now he's silent

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"For now he's silent."

The two cells of his simple brain work frenetic. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhh TOO Ahhhhh DAMN Ahhhhh STUPID Ahhhhh

8:55 Cherno
Quote:
Of course I told you before I will go to dakar but am not with money then I have to change my mind. Iam cherno jallow your husband.

9:01 Emma
Quote:
But who is the one going to Dakar today? Which of your friends know about the money?

9:02 Cherno
Quote:
I know my enemies are stopping me from seeing you Emma my wife. Am crying I can't stop crying. Please Emma I can still wait for you to travel to Gambia please come to Gambia Banjul. .

9:02 Cherno
Quote:
No one Emma

9:04 Cherno
Quote:
No one know that am having a wife abroad. Apart from my family.

9:05 Cherno
Quote:
Only my family who knows about you how is your finger my love

9:05 Emma
Quote:
Then you should get your ass over to Dakar very quickly today or someone else will take your money and all is gone.
I will never travel to Africa alone again.

9:07 Cherno
Quote:
No one knows about the money apart you an I an mr. Mike please asked mr. Mike

9:09 Cherno
Quote:
Hahaha I really love you Emma please contact Mike to send the money to me

9:12 Emma
Quote:
I won't do that. He made arrangements for you to pick it up today. It's not my fault that someone used your emailaccount and pretend to be you. You should've been more careful. You can make sure you'll be in Dakar before 6PM today to pick up the money. It's your mess. Solve it yourself for once.

9:14 Cherno
Quote:
Don't worry Emma am okay with the money since it cannot be sent to me..

9:16 Cherno
Quote:
I cherno jallow am very poor am even thinking right now what to eat. If you don't help me I will lose.

9:20 Cherno
Quote:
Do you know the steps ascent. Is like feeding on a day of hunger..or a poor man lying in dust thinking who is going to help him.. Emma if know my conditions you will send the money to me. But may God help you know the way am living. .in gambia is hard..

9:27 Emma
Quote:
You'd think I have helped you a lot, it's because of your mistakes that you still have nothing. Did you forget the day you told me you were waiting for me in Karang and I came there and you didn't even leave Banjul yet? Your problems could've been solved long time ago. You're just lying to me again. You pretend to me that you will not go to Dakar, but you will pick up the money and leave me. It's always been about money for you isn't it?

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic