SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.04 - Pierre, to Emma and Cherno:
Quote:
Yes, everything is already prepared here.
We waiting for you.
Bon voyage, ma cherie!
Pierre

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno 15:49
Quote:
Of course I was there but I don't know what is stopping me from seeing you.

15:50
Quote:
I really love to meet you if you can send me money immediately.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

And he forwarded Pierre's rude message, telling that he has sent his driver to pick up Emma
Emma 15:55
Quote:
Honey, why did you say you were in Karang at 8:30 when you weren't there? Why did you promise to be there and promise that I wouldn't be alone and only after I arrived in Karang and my driver left you told me you only just left Banjul?
I don't understand why you betrayed me like this. I was so scared. Thank god I was not robbed or worse. I still have the money and presents for you right here in the hotel Radisson Blu in Dakar. I will be here till Saturday morning. Then I will go back home to England. If you still want to meet me, you'll have to come to me. I will NOT travel in Africa alone again.

Cherno 15:58
Quote:
Okay can you please send me fare even. To come to you

Emma 16:00
Quote:
How dare you ask that of me!!! I traveled a very long time today to come meet you and only because YOU deceived me we didn't meet today. If you wouldn't have been so stupid I would be with you in Banjul right now. If you still want to meet me, I will be here in the hotel, but YOU will have to fix this mess and find a way to pay the fare.

Cherno 16:03
Quote:
Okay Emma I told you before you come to Africa land at Banjul but you refused. Am not coming to dakar starting from now am no more your love. Leave me alone bye.

16:04
Quote:
Please is okay everything is over bye.....

16:20 Emma to Pierre (and Cherno)
Quote:
Pierre, Cherno just told me he doesn't want to meet me anymore. What does that mean? I'm afraid that he doesn't want me anymore. I have bought him all kinds of gifts and nice clothes to wear to look good for when we meet and he's throwing it all away like garbage. What should I think of that? Pierre I noticed that Baboucar is using an old phone. Do you think he wants to receive a new Iphone? If Cherno doesn't want anything anymore, I might as well give it to someone who does appreciate it.
Please order the Oysters for this evening. I loved them the last time we ate them.

16:22 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I don't understand you Cherno, but if that's what you want... fine. We will say goodbye right here and now

16:23 Cherno
Quote:
Just leave me alone bye bye the English says don't talk with the fool. You just don't want to meet me that's all.

16:24
Quote:
No problem

16:25
Quote:
I can't believe since we met I didn't eat your penic how can trust you so much.

16:27
Quote:
Even one penic I don't eat from you that's should be a shame to you if you want me to meet you send me money.

Does he mean penny with penic?
16:31 Emma
Quote:
You should be ashamed of what you did this morning. I told you, I have money with me. Cash. If you still want it you will pick it up. I will not leave the hotel until saturday.

16:36 Cherno
Quote:
Is okay since you cannot send it to me. Am not coming to Dakar.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.46 - Pierre to Emma (Cherno is in CC):
Quote:
Emma, it's obvious that the one called Cherno is just a gay boy who wanted to rob you and does not deserve your love.
I told you today, before you go to Karang, that your idiot will not be present at the meeting. And yes, I was right!
What kind of man would let her future wife go alone in a foreign country just a few days / weeks after she was kidnapped and tortured?
I think Cherno is an accomplice to those who kidnapped you, and I would advise you to file a complaint with the police station.
This idiot must get what he deserves.

Yes, I thank you in the name of my driver Baboucar and accept all the gifts in his name.

Pierre

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:11 Emma to Pierre and Cherno
Quote:
I agree with you. It was a show of very bad manners that he left me there alone after everything that happened.
Does Baboucar have a decent bag? I'd like to keep my own, since it was a gift from my grandmother. There's a shop around the corner I noticed earlier this week, they sell beautiful genuine leather bags. Tell Baboucar to get one and I'll pay him when he shows the receipt. I attached a picture as reference, so he knows what size he needs.

Attached is a picture of sexy chocolate black underwear, a "mistake" I made on purpose.

17:15 Pierre to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Emma, I think you've attached another photo on your precedent message, please check.
Pierre

17:18 Emma to Pierre and Cherno
Quote:
Oh no, I'm so ashamed. I made that picture for Cherno to show what I'd wear when we meet. Please forget that you saw this. I'm sending you the right picture for Baboucar now.
I'm going to prepare for dinner now. I'll see you in the lobby in half an hour.

Attached a picture of money on a bed.

20:01 Mabel, Emma's friend, to Cherno
Quote:
Emma and Pierre are already for 2 hours in the dining room. Candlelight, champagne, he pulled all the stops out again.
You are such a stupid idiot for bringing Emma in such a dangerous situation this morning. Proves again what a wonderful man Pierre is for sending his driver after her right away. I am so tired of Africa. I'm happy that Emma decided to leave on Saturday.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

Yesterday, very late (22.51), Emma sent a message to Pierre (with our moron in CC, obviously):
Quote:
Thank you so much for the nice dinner. I had a good time. Your suggestion for asparagus was wonderful. We'll talk again in the morning.
Emma

===

Today, very early in the morning (06.10), Pierre wrote to Emma... yes, it was a wonderful night of love! Of course, by error Laughing , Cherno's in CC:
Quote:
Dear my gorgeous,

I left you with great regrets, after a fantastic night and after all the extraordinary things that happened between us.
I would have liked to spend the day with you, but I received a message from the Campus where I was urged to attend there urgently.
It seems one of the tourists has been attacked by animals and is in serious trouble.

I kiss you with big love and I want you to find the right man.
You are a wonderful woman who deserves the best in the world.
Greet Mabel and Dava for me.

Lovely,
Pierre

I hope the idiot has big problems with the loan-sharks and suffer greatly by reading all these messages. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

06.15 - Emma wrote to our moron:
Quote:
Honey please change your mind. i still have everything, I didn't give it away yet and I really want to meet you even if only for a day.
When you have the money you can arrange for a visa yourself and come to england.

06.43 - Emma to Pierre:
Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope everything will be ok. I'm happy to have met you and thankful for what you have done for me.
I'll arrange tomorrow with the hotel manager to send the gifts for Baboucar to the camp. It's indecent for me to go to the lobby in my nightgown.

I hope to meet again.
Emma
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno wrote

Quote:
Just leave me alone bye bye the English says don't talk with the fool. You just don't want to meet me that's all.

Am I the only one being driven crazy by not knowing who these mystery English and French men are? Confused

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nope, you are not the only one. Even I've been asking myself many times. Laughing
Birlic wrote:
^^^ "the English man says... the French man says..."

I've seen met this expression at him... what does it mean?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They must be International Men of Mystery!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sharing a border with Senegal, which I believe was once a French colony, whilst the Gambia was a British colony, perhaps these references to Englishmen and Frencmen are little Gambian adages and proverbs which grew up over those years.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dutch men says "Cherno is as dumb as the back end of a pig"

7:13 Cherno
Quote:
Unless you send me fare to meet

7:45 Emma
Quote:
I will not leave the hotel. Just come here, there's enough money waiting for you in my hotel room.

8:31 Cherno
Quote:
I know that but even when is hundred dollar you can send me to meet you. Come on Emma. Tell someone to help you do that. .I can give you my bank account information right now if you want.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

8:34
Quote:
Pull an push is not good enough. at the end it's bring misunderstanding or confusion just be fast send that money an I will meet you immediately.

8:36
Quote:
I can even come tomorrow Friday. if you send the money to me.

8:42 Emma
Quote:
Honey, I'm too afraid to leave the hotel. Nobody can be trusted here. I would've asked Baboucar, but he left this morning. I have no way to do that now. If you want me you need to find a way to come to me.

8:46 Cherno
Quote:
Okay then am sorry we can't meet.

8:51 Emma
Quote:
Ok

8:54 Cherno
Quote:
Please just leave me alone fuck you prostitute pussy woman.

8:56
Quote:
I am pior it is bad to have sex with you prostitute fucking woman without marriage

8:57
Quote:
I will be in the Gambia an work hard an save for my future. Please leave me alone bye

8:59 Emma
Quote:
All you want is to put me in danger again. I will not leave my hotel unless it's on fire. You can say whatever you want, I will not go outside.

9:07 Cherno
Quote:
What do you mean by if it's on fire. Tell the girls to help you send the money to me I need to have a deep sex with you before you leave Africa. am hoping even to kiss your private parts.

9:10
Quote:
If I meet you am hoping to give you a sex that you will never forget.

9:11 Emma
Quote:
Oh my love that sounds so wonderful. I can't send the girls. It's not safe. I don't trust anybody here, that's why I need you so much. You have no idea of what I can do to satisfy a man like you. Please make my last days here unforgettable

9:11 Cherno
Quote:
And I will filled you with my spam trust me please send me the money.

(this made me puke a little... yuk)
Quote:
Then send me the money please

9:14 Emma
Quote:
I told you I can't send it, but I have it all here. I'm right here waiting for you. I washed the chocolate brown sexy underwear ftom Paris and will prepare myself for you to be extra soft and smooth tomorrow

9:18 Cherno
Quote:
You can lock your hotel room an rush to the bank please fast

9:19 Emma
Quote:
I will not go out on the street alone, I told you. I don't feel safe and don't trust people around here.

9:20 Mabel to Emma, Cherno in CC
Quote:
Emma, have you lost your damn mind? You are not seriously considering to welcome this moron in your hotel room? Did you already forget that he abandoned you in diabugu and did you forget what happened yesterday? They say love makes blind, but this is ridiculous

9:22 Cherno
Quote:
I can't be there without the money am sorry.

9:23
Quote:
Send me a sexy picture you wearing the underwear

9:23 Emma to Mabel, Cherno in CC
Quote:
Mabel, didn't you see his picture. He is one fine looking man and I need him here. He's still the love of my life. I'm sure he can prove he's worthy of my love, so please stop saying things like this. I love him and still want to marry him. If you hate him so much, just don't come at the wedding.

9:24 Emma
Quote:
Then you shouldn't have lied to me yesterday. I'm sure you have a good reason for what you did, but it's your fault. We could've been together by now. You made a mistake, it's your responsibility to fix it, like a real man.

9:25 Cherno
Quote:
As a rememberas when you go back to England.

9:25 Emma
Quote:
I will not do that. It's indecent to make such a picture

9:26 Cherno
Quote:
I can't come there Emma please

9:29
Quote:
Try an leave me because our love is useless. Without no reward because I will never go to dakar. Without you sending me fare.

9:37 Emma
Quote:
I'm really sorry to hear that, but please understand my situation. I'm terrified to go outside again.

9:46 Cherno
Quote:
Emma can you please leave me an forget about me weather I ever exist on earth.

9:50 Emma
Quote:
How can I do that? I love you and I want to marry you. I want to have a family and a beautiful life together. I came to africa because of all that and to give you money for your family so they won't be left poor when you're not there to support them anymore.
Cherno, explain... How can I forget the love of my life, my future?

10:16
Quote:
Please talk to me cherno. Don't leave me

12:55 Emma to Pierre, Cherno in CC
Quote:
Pierre, I spoke with the hotel manager, but it's a bit hard to send the money and gifts to the camp, because I do not know the exact address. Can you please tell me this? Or give me Baboucar's personal details. I want to make arrangements to send it to him friday evening at the latest, so I can put my mind at ease about this before I go to sleep and leave Africa.
Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pierre, to Emma:
Quote:
Hello Emma, yes, sure!
I'll send a man of mine, tomorrow, directly at the reception desk, to pick up the presents and the money.
Please arrange with the hotel manager, so that my representative can take possession of the package.

Be happy, you are wonderful woman and you deserve all the best!

Pierre

For tomorrow, we already have prepared a funny final of the story... with a Western Union payment.
I know for sure that our moron will be excited to see "his" $3,000 receipt. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

13.25 - Emma, to Pierre (Cherno's there, in CC):
Quote:
Thank you Pierre, that is a wonderful idea. This way we will be sure that nothing will get lost while shipping. The man at the reception desk asks when he can expect your man to arrive tomorrow. If you will have him arrive right before dinnertime, I will make sure he can also have a nice dinner here in the hotel before he'll have to travel back. As you know, the cuisine here is outstanding.
Emma

- Pierre... he responds "to all". Laughing
Quote:
Of course Emma, no problem!
I will announce you in due time, because everything depends on the roads conditions and possible traffic problems.
But I will keep you up to date.

Pierre

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he twigs what’s going on (assuming the dumb fool ever does), expect a tirade of insults that will go on for days - lol

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Looking forward to every moment of it Laughing
14:14 Emma to Cherno, attached are pictures of the money, underwear and an iphone x
Quote:
Cherno, you threw it all away. You treat our love like garbage. How can you do that? I have everything right here for you. Money for your family, a phone and more nice surprises for you and of course myself. I am waiting so long now to spend time with you. Please come here. Spend a night with me before I go back to England and then you can use some of the money to arrange a visa to come to England as well. If you don't come I will give it all to Baboucar, who does appreciate it and is more than willing to send someone here to pick it up.
Love, Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
Your idiot will be delighted to read this message. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:52 Mabel wrote to Emma, with the moron in cc of course
Quote:
If you ask me he's just a moron. You want to give him everything? I'd give him nothing more than shit for the rest of his miserable life. Just forget about Cherno. He's not worth your love. Baboucar came to save you yesterday, he is the one that deserves a reward. Now it's time to stop crying over this pathetic excuse for a man. Let's spend some of that money and get a massage and some nice baths at the spa.

I'm starting to run out of ideas of what to write to this moron to entice him to start communicating again. I hope he is desperately finding money for the bus fare, but I think it's not going to happen anymore.

16:40 Emma to Mabel, moron in cc
Quote:
Ok, I'm almost ready to go to the spa, but why do you want to go out all the time. My suite is so comfortable. I made reservations for the Galuchat restaurant, I'm in the mood for seafood after our massage. My treat. I'll meet you in the lobby in 10 minutes. Please stop complaining about Cherno all the time. I'm sure he has a good reason for his behavior. I need him for reasons you probably won't understand.

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you fly out on Saturday, how about you suggest that you have left some money with the hotel manager that will be released to him if he can get there within the next seven days. After those seven days, the hotel manager will return the money to you in England if it remains unclaimed.

Play it as though you feel sorry for him, and the least you can do is this gesture, if not to meet, to repay him in some way for his time and trouble.

He’s going to have a real hard time to ignore that money just waiting to be collected with no complications attached.

This suggestion is perfectly plausible, and will appeal to his greed. You may not have proof of travel if you use this modality, but you’ll know if he tries it by the howls of anguish (whether he goes to pick it up or not)

Seven days knowing that all he has to do is walk in and collect it – it will drive him mad ….

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno is still a tad bit bipolar. You'd think if you want someone to send you money that you'd be a little more polite. Except his temper got the best of him. Knowing he can get so much money, but has no means to travel right now. How frustrating that must be. And then to think of the loan sharks breathing down his neck.. I almost feel sorry for him.... almost. Not quite yet.
17:27
Quote:
If you can even send me hundred dollar that would have been better for me.

17:28
Quote:
You are just an evil woman I told you to leave me alone but you refused. Forget about me and my existence on earth.

17:31
Quote:
If you want me fly to Gambia but not fucking dakar...stupid fool

17:33
Quote:
Emma please leave me alone I regret why I know you in life because you are just a thread to me.

17:37
Quote:
If you want give everything you have that's not fucking business just leave me alone. ...bye

Unfortunately for him Emma is at the spa right now being massaged. She deserves that after the stressful day she had yesterday Laughing If I have any indication that he wants to come on another day, Emma will of course change her flight, we might give him some more time, but let's not tell him that just yet.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:

(this made me puke a little... yuk)

Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/anwy2MPT5RE

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18:57 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, I explained to you many times that I can not send money to you because I'm afraid to leave the hotel. I just had a very nice massage and I am very relaxed now. It would be so nice if you could treat me like a normal human being would do instead of acting like a petulant child all the time. You're ruining my appetite with your words and I made reservations for me and the girls to have seafood. Did you know this hotel has different restaurants? We'll be eating at the Galuchat today. I wish you were here to join us. Do you like seafood? You never told me.
Tomorrow I hope to be able to welcome you in my hotel suite and bathe you in the luxury you deserve to receive. My dear I can't wait to spend some time with you before I leave Africa and I hope that you will come to me tomorrow and spend the best day and night of our lives. It's not too late yet, I can let Pierre know not to send his man tomorrow, but that's up to you my love. I want you to have everything, but if you don't want it I will give it away to someone else, because then I don't want to be reminded of the money and gifts that were meant to be for you. I have more than enough back at home.
Love Emma

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Who could pass up on a seafood dinner with Emma?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our moron could Sad
Cherno 19:18
Quote:
Am not coming to dakar just leave me alone please

Emma 19:46
Quote:
Don't ever ask me to leave you alone. How can I do that? You are supposed to be the father of my children. We can even make that happen tomorrow if you are fertile enough. Did you eat enough chilly peppers my love? They say it helps.
Do you really want me to give it all away to Baboucar? I will if you don't want the money and gifts anymore. It's only close to $50.000. I don't know how much that is worth in Gambia, but Pierre told me he would be able to buy a very nice big home and have enough left. It is meant to be for you my love, but you're so stubborn. I don't understand you. Can you travel to England without receiving this money dear? Do you have another way of coming here? Maybe you can swim very well. I know you're fit, but it's a long way and I don't want you to get exhausted. Just come to me for a passionate night and you can travel to England in luxury and leave your family well taken care of.
Love Emma

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lad! Emma is ruthless Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno 20:14
Quote:
I already told you I can't be in Dakar you can go back to England then after you can send money to me to meet you over there. through my bank account.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 20:20
Quote:
Cherno my dear, you really do not seem to understand. You made a mistake yesterday by deceiving me. I will not have you do that again. I am not going to take the risk that I send you money and you will just spend it on hookers and never come to me at all. You will only get it if you come pick it up yourself tomorrow. Just take the first bus tomorrow morning and we can be together by noon. Even Baboucar, I don't transfer the money to his bank. Pierre arranged someone to come pick it up for him. That is by far the safest way. And if we have spent a night together I will be sure that you will be the right man for me and will not deceive me again. This is how it needs to be my love. I'm sure you'll understand this.
Love, Emma

Emma to Pierre, cherno in cc 21:15
Quote:
Pierre, do you have any idea about the time we can expect your man to arrive tomorrow? I understand that you can't tell me an exact time, but can you say an approximate time. The hotel security asked about this.
Emma.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday: 07.00 - Pierre, to Emma (the lad is in CC):
Quote:
Hi Emma and good morning,
Regarding your question, probably sometime after noon time, but I'll tell you exactly when he crosses the border.
It is ok for you?
Pierre

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

6:36 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
My dear I really hope to hold you in my arms in a few hours. My time in Africa has been full of bad events and I want to end it with a good memory. I hope and pray you are on the bus now. I feel like its Gods wil for us to be together today. I even dreamed about it tonight. I dreamed that I was carrying your child when I was going home. Isn't that a lovely thought?
My dear I love you and I wish you a safe and comfortable trip. I'll be here waiting for you.
Love Emma.

8:54 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, please answer me. I want to see you today. This is our last chance before I have to go back to England.
Love Emma

And at the same time Cherno's message arrived. I think he's still very happy
Quote:
Hadn't been you wanted me should you have landed in Banjul but you refused you didn't trust me that's why look what you are saying to me that when you send me the money I will just spend it hookers without coming to you why do you have an evil thought for me thank you is their any one who don't want to go to paradise at the same time you are comparing me with bobacarr is amazing. I have told you am not coming to dakar trust me. The money is yours you know what do with it. If you need me come to Banjul directly I don't worry I will work hard in the Gambia an save. I love my country an is here I will have sex with you if want that. but not in foreign country. If you think am a loser you are deceiving yourself just go head with your ideas if you think that's life you will know later but not now. Did you forget that you use me in many ways to answer guestionair.an to build a monument for your church I did all those things for you but you didn't appreciate it an today I told you send me money you are saying I will not come you indeed Emma you are very ungrateful. Don't think I will worship you because you have money No..I only worship God lord of the worlds both in the heaven and earth..an all what I will say you the world is large.

Emma to Pierre, cherno in cc 9:09
Quote:
Yes, of course that is ok. I'll be here all day, so I'll go to the reception to tell them as soon as you let me know.
Thank you.
Emma.

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic