SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Off script ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started out Friday evening, when I sent a reply to a surplus email on here – I couldn’t be bothered to flower it up any, so all the email included was the lads address, the subject “money”, and a single word reply

Me
Quote:
wassup ?

I got a reply 5 mins later, and so a conversation ensued …..

Lad
Quote:
Fine, and you?

Me
Quote:
So what’s this about a YOUR WINING compensation funds, still awaiting at Union Bank Plc ?

Lad
Quote:
Yes, your $10.5million usd

Me
Quote:
I thought you’d lost interest and given it to someone else so I deleted your mails -so I can’t really remember the details as it was some ago – where did we get up to ?

Lad
Quote:
Hello My Friend,

This to inform you that your email is well noted, We have arrange the attorney who will stand and sign the bond release order documents on your behalf.
According to him a fee of $470 usd should be made to him first and after you receive your funds you will pay him $5000 usd, for his service charge.

We understand You are ready to receive your wining compensation funds without any delay, Barrister James is who will stand as your local attorney, he will carry on the duty on your behalf to sign on your behalf the funds release order documents so the funds can be paid to you.

Let us know how set you are to enable us carry out the transfer duty on your behalf and you await your total funds into your banking account there in your country or any other way you may like to receive the funds.

Your urgent response and cooperation shall expedite the release of the funds.

Your Safety is 100% Guaranteed.

Thanks for your maximum co-operation.

Your truly
Thanks for your understanding as i will be looking forward to hear from you,

Me
Quote:
How do you know we can trust the barrister james – did we use him before ? – there are very dodgy people calling themselves anything they want these days – I think that’s what happened last time
Does he have some sort of barristers certificate ?

Lad
Quote:
He is the bank Lawyer , he is well trusted okay.

Me
Quote:
Then he will have a certificate on the wall behind his desk as all barristers do, especially if he is respected by the bank – I have no intention of sending my money to someone who can’t prove he is a professional - I’m sorry, but I stand firm on that, and it’s a perfectly reasonable request

Lad
Quote:
You don't know him that why you are talking this, but trust me that once you send the $470 to him now am 100% sure that you will call me and congratulate me okay, let me know when you will send it to proceed.

Lazy sod – the least he could have done was knock out a certificate ……

Me
Quote:
this barrister chappie sounds dodgy to me – I would rather send the money to you if I have to – you can call me on +4487032196xx

Lad
Quote:
Okay send it to me through the below information vis western union or money gram.

Receivers Name: (snipped)
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Zip Code: 23410

I WILL CALL YOU NOW.

I’ll let him talk to Lenny for a while, before berating the MD and CEO of a Nigerian bank for suggesting that I should use anything other than a direct transfer to someone’s account tomorrow ….

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The next day …….

Lad
Quote:
Am still waiting payment information of the 470 so the lawyer can proceed to the high court

Quote:
I Just called you on phone. Send the fee through western union or money gram money transfer to below information.

Receivers Name : (snipped)
Address : Lagos Nigeria
Zip Code : 23410.
Amount: 470

I wait the payment details soon from you

Me
Quote:
you may have been talking to my neighbour len, he sometimes picks up before I hear it ringing in the hall, mad as a box of frogs
anyway, I have spent a lot of time thinking about this, as $470 is a significant amount to send to someone I don’t know
I’m sticking to my guns here – no barristers certificate, no money
would it be ok if I were to do the western union transfer on-line, it would be so much easier

Lad
Quote:
Yes you can do the transfer online very okay.. just send me the.

MTCN...
Senders Name...
Address....

Me
Quote:
I’ve been looking on-line as there is no outlet anywhere near me – western unions website seem to want a bank account to send to as the money is coming out of my bank account so we can do a direct bank to bank transfer – usual security bullshit, there’s no arguing with them, they just say “procedures” or some such rubbish
but first we have the certificate to talk about – as I said in my last mail – no certificate, no money – I’m not going to send that much money unless I know he has the proper qualifications to handle this

Lad
Quote:
I will send you account information where to send the fee, remember after you send the amount, the lawyer will do to high court to sign those documents and I will send copy to you OK.. trust me.

One piggy coming right up (before I tell him to read my last email correctly). Considering he started out asking for age, address, sex, occupation, country, phone, mobile, fax, ID, the lot – none of which I’ve supplied (apart from lenny) – he’s really easy to get off script …….

Some hours later, he then went on to supply the bank account details requested (reported) – so now we move on to the crux of the matter ……

Me
Quote:
thank you for that, it will make the transfer of money a simple matter – but please supply a copy of the barristers certificate of competence before I proceed with the payment – as I said before this is non-negotiable. while you might know who he is, I do not. please comply. I have said this three times before – I will not send some absolute stranger money until I know for sure that he is fully qualified to carry out this very important task for both of us – there is a lot of money at stake here, and we will both have a lot of trouble if he fucks this up

Lad
Quote:
He will be getting those documents from the high court once you send the fee now, once you make the transfer now by Monday he will get all the documents and I will send copy to you okay..

Go ahead and make the transfer and wait for those documents OK.

Thanks for understanding.

He’s just not getting this is he ……

Me
Quote:
are you saying that he will only be made a barrister once he completes this deal ?

Lad
Quote:
Once your send him the $470 he will go to the high court to sign those documents, and bring them to us the bank and then I will send you the copy before your funds will be transfer to you OK..

Make the transfer and send me payment receipt to proceed OK.

Me
Quote:
again, for the fourth time, send me proof that he is a qualified barrister or the deal is off. no more games. If he is real he will have no problem in proving he is real. you I trust – him I don’t

Hey, I’ve got nothing else planned for this evening, so let’s see how this plays out …..

Me
Quote:
You sir, are the managing director and chief executive officer of a major Nigerian bank – surely you can ask this barrister to produce his credentials, I ask you this for both our sakes

Lad
Quote:
Like what and what will I ask him to send me and I send it to you for your prof, he is a very good barrister OK.. send the money to me not him ok.

Lad
Quote:
You need his ID card.

Me
Quote:
that would certainly help – yes

Lad
Quote:
OK.. I will call him on phone now and ask him to send his ID to me okay... you will get that's soon

This is going to be fun ……

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday – day three ….

Me
Quote:
your last email was received and well understood. forgive me for not replying sooner, but it was remembrance Sunday here, when we respect the fallen, so I was out for most of the day.
I got the barristers id - now that’s a face only a mother could love. he may be wearing a suit and tie, but it goes to show you can’t polish a turd. his company is not even listed anywhere, and from what I can tell the address doesn’t exist either
this is what happens when you blindly trust someone with no background. If I had transferred the money to that man we would never see him again. we must find someone else to do this thing for us, someone who is honest and more trustworthy than the first fool. I am beginning to feel that all your barristers over there are either complete idiots, or false people
find another barrister or the whole thing is off – I will have nothing to do with this fool that you give me

Lad
Quote:
OK I will fined another barrister to to tell you the truth within God and man, I know Barrister James one an one, I know his house and Family, again remember you are transferring the amount to me not him ok, you said you rather send the money to me now him, so go ahead and transfer the money to me ok..

Me
Quote:
then you go and find another barrister, and present me with this new ones credentials. I know I am sending the money to you who I trust, but if you then give it to bandits, then we are both in trouble over losing this bigger money – I am only looking out for both of us in this transaction
when you next see this “barrister, show him this image and tell him he has lost over 5000 dollars over this stupid id of his – he is not right – we cannot take foolish chances again
find a proper man of god with a proper certificate this time

The image I attached was …..

Lad
Quote:
I just fined one good Woman with God fearing.. he will send me her I'd soon..

Can’t wait to see this one, but you have to admire his tenacity …….

Lad
Quote:
See below attachment of her ID.

This one looks genuine – it has the red seal and everything – wig, the full works – how can I resist …

Me
Quote:
now that’s what I’m talking about – she has the red seal of approval, and that’s good enough for me. I will be in town tomorrow, and while there I can sort this money out with the bank

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday – day four …..

Quote:
I went to my bank – Lloyds – earlier to sort out this bank transfer business. one thing I like about Lloyds, is that they don’t give a shit about anyone else as long as they don’t get into trouble themselves. this may have worked in our favour
it seems that since9/11 or something like that anyway, every international bank transfer has to be justified by the filling out of a handful of forms, six of the buggers in some cases. fortunately for us, Lloyds has just one form, in conjunction with western union, that basically says “it’s nothing to do with us if this goes wrong” – the “liability waiver”
anyway, long story short, they have now handed me two forms to fill out – one for me as the sender, and one for you as the recipient. I filled out my one while I was there, and i have taken a photo of your one once I reached home. They tell me as soon as you receive it, you should print it out, fill it out in full, scan it and send it back to me, at which point I can send it to the bank by email, then the payment will go through within half a day or less - you will need my address to put on the form, which is <snipped>, you already have my phone

Lad
Quote:
Emails received, get back to you soon

Lad
Quote:
Okay now you want to send it through western union not by bank account again right.

Me
Quote:
no, I want to send it bank to bank through Lloyds, who work with western union over this thing. The two have an agreement over matters such as this which is why they have joined names at the top of the form. the payment will still get to you as a direct bank transfer

Lad
Quote:
So why not send it western union only, so it can be pick up now.

Lad
Quote:
They can remit it through western union to below information to be faster.
Receivers Name : <snipped>
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Zip Code : 23401

And they can give tracking number on the receipt to pick it up OK.

Me
Quote:
because lloyds told me that using western union on their own would mean that six forms have to be filled - this way seems easier

Me
Quote:
you work for a bank - you know what they're like

Lad
Quote:
Let do it western union money transfer not account, so send me the form to file to proceed

Lad
Quote:
Yes I know, but they can send the money through western union money transfer only not going into bank account again, so ask them if I should file this form to proceed.

Lad
Quote:
What do you want us to do now, because I want you to send it western union money transfer only not to enter bank account again.. tell me if to file the form and resend to you.

Me
Quote:
so what are you saying – do we go with western union together with Lloyds – or go with western union alone and their six forms ?

Lad
Quote:
Western Union alone..

Me
Quote:
ok let me see if i can find the correct forms

Lad
Quote:
Because it's going to take days to arrive into bank account but western union only is immediately...

Me
Quote:
It is once you fill out all the paperwork and I get down there

Lad
Quote:
am waiting let do only western union, so easy I think.

Me
Quote:
these are the forms you will need to fill out
attached PDF of baiters forms
Me
Quote:
i think someone is playing games with putting things on the internet - it will be better to contact western union myself to clear this matter up for us - i wlll see what they have to say

Me
Quote:
Western union doesn’t send to Nigeria from here – you can see for yourself
https://www.westernunion.com/au/en/send-money-to-africa.html
just fill out the first form from Lloyds and let’s get on with it – that way you will have your money tomorrow

Lad
Quote:
OK wait

Lad
Quote:
Okay I will file it up now and still send you another account, hope it's OK.

Lad (panicking)
Quote:
I said I want to Give you another account..

Lad (getting his panties in a wad)
Quote:
Did you understand what I said, can I send you new account information.

Me
Quote:
yes - ok - you will now fill that one form, and i am to send to a new account

sorry - i was having lunch

One more piggy coming up ……

Lad
Quote:
Here is the new account below.

BANK NAME: <snipped>
ADDRESS: <snipped>, LAGOS, NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NAME: <snipped>INTERNATIONAL.
ADDRESS: <snipped>, LAGOS, NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: <snipped>
SWIFT CODE: <snipped>

I will send the form now.

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I received next, was an absolutely pathetic partially filled form, with a comment that basically amounted to “fill the rest in yourself”. He completely missed the Australian WU site link.

Me
Quote:
sir, you have to fill out that form completely, every part of it, or the bank will not accept it. It cannot be filled out by two people with different handwriting, with different pens, they will see through that immediately and deny payment. Perhaps you can get your secretary to do it if your are busy at the moment. Do not forget the matter of identification

Lad
Quote:
Give me your Full name. First Name :Middle name : Last Name: So I can fill it all..

Duly supplied – again

Lad
Quote:
Did you get what I sent you

Me
Quote:
yes - but it still needs a few more things filling in. your address should include to read nigeria, and there are three boxes above your signature, you need to tick at least one

yeah i know, these forms are a right pain in the arse, but we have to get this right the first time - you know what the banks are like

I really want this this to succeed without further problems

Lad
Quote:
Those three to tick is nothing to tick give it to them so

Me
Quote:
i'll try my best in the morning - i figure that someone at the bank has to approve the form, and they will have all gone home by now

did you update the address to say nigeria ?

Lad
Quote:
Okay tomorrow morning is OK.

Tomorrow is another day – thankfully – this Lad is exhausting …..

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday – Day five - after he’d managed to fill the form (probably had to go out and borrow a crayon from somewhere …..

Lad
Quote:
What is the update.

Me
Quote:
I sent off the form and payment instruction last night. my bank will send over the details to your bank together with the form you filled. It is your bank who must then confirm the details are correct

Lad
Quote:
Then you are to send me transfer confirming receipt.

Me
Quote:
it was done online last night i will have a reciept when it goes through - is it there yet - check with your bank

Lad
Quote:
Okay try and get me the online transfer confirmation payment receipt okay.

Me
Quote:
I have just heard from the banks – transfer rejected – it might be the partially completed form but I don’t think so. Give me a different account so I can try again

Lad
Quote:
OK use that's first one...

Lad
Quote:
Can you send it uk to UK by Western union no problem.

Me
Quote:
the nearest western office is nearly 60 miles away - are you serious ?

Lad
Quote:
Yes am serious, but try this online now, go to (https://www.worldremit.com) follow the directive I will give you receivers information now...

Me
Quote:
ok looking now

Lad
Quote:
sending choice cash pickup

Me
Quote:
less than impressed but go on

Lad
Quote:
You can still try this very fast too. blow is the head office information, so you can call them and they give you address to get to there office and send the money through them, or try online your self, register account and send online your self.

Address : 12 Salamanca Pl, Lambeth, London SE1 7HB, UK.
Tel. +44 20 7407 1800

Receivers information.

Receivers Name first name...<snipped>
Second name : Raphel
Surname: <snipped>
Address : Lagos Nigeria
zip Code : 23401
phone number : +<snipped>
keep me posted.

Lad
Quote:
Did you understand... call them now for direction if you can't do it online your self.

Me
Quote:
I am going out in a moment my daughter will pick me up to the shops - talk later - i'll try to sign up to that first one - this is getting too complicated

Lad
Quote:
You can go to the shop or do it online with any one... you have the receivers information

Now at this point, I can either fake up a transaction receipt for world remit via Niger, or I can throw a tantrum and insist on another piggy – but I’ll leave him bouncing up and down in my inbox for the rest of the night, he’s far too eager …..

Last edited by Purple on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday – Day Six …….

The aim here is to get seven piggies in seven days from the same lad – the calls to lenny are a bonus though - he’s just made another one.

Lad
Quote:
I just called you on phone now, so get back to me with the small world money transfer payment receipt OK..

Me
Quote:
I have now looked at the money transfer sites you mentioned, all of which ask for to many personal details until they want to know what I had for breakfast – its to much information to give out to an internet company than can be hacked at any time and I am only going to use once anyway
the good news is the money from the first failed transfer is now showing as back in my bank
sir, I have given this matter much thought, and decided that a bank to bank transfer is the safest thing to do. my bank account is also showing a fee of 35 for cost of the failed transaction the blood sucking bar stewards, but I’ll have the last laugh on them right enough
its all in the small print if you look closely enough – if any transaction is less than 100 dollars, it is free of charge – if the transfer is for the full amount, they charge 35 if it goes through or not. so if you give me five different bank accounts to send to today, we can get this over and done with
the other advantage to this is that we can then find out which accounts I can send to in future if needed
so now I need you to send the details of these five bank accounts we will be using – family, friends, anyone you know who you do business with – just come up with this five and we can both rest easy tonight

Lad
Quote:
I told you to go at small world money transfer office which I give you there address and phone number, call them and they will direct you on How To get to there shop then send it from there..

See address map again

Lad
Quote:
You go to this address or call them on for and tell them you want to send money through small world money transfer they will give you direction of..

Me
Quote:
so let me get this straight – you want me go online and give all my personal details away to a complete stranger for just the one transfer, leaving me wide open to that company getting hacked in the future and my details can then be sold on the dark web ?
or you wish me to call my daughter, and say “dearest, can you just run me over to this address in SE1 so that I can send 450 dollars to Nigeria ?
or are you going to give me five separate bank accounts that I could have done already today – or are you going to wait until tomorrow now, as the banks are closed ?
I am beginning to think you are not serious about this

Lad
Quote:
Here is another account.

BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK PLC
ADDRESS: <snipped>
, LAGOS, NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NAME: <snipped>
ADDRESS: <snipped>
ACCOUNT NUMBER: <snipped>
SWIFT CODE: <snipped>

But going to that small world money transfer address and send the $470 USD will be more faster, tell your daughter you want to send it to a friend ..

let me know the one you you wish to do.

Me
Quote:
what i want to do is wait for the other four and send them all together

Third piggy reported

Ohhhh – now he’s getting shouty …….

Lad
Quote:
AM 100% SERIOUS, THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEND , CALL YOUR DAUGHTER TO TAKE YOU TO THAT ADDRESS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING SO YOU CAN SEND THE THE $470 IMMEDIATELY SO WE PROCEED.

Me
Quote:
SEND ME THE DAMM ACCOUNTS TO SEND IT TO - I WILL NOT GET MY DAUGHTER INVOLVED IN THIS - I HAVE SENT ALREADY AND IT HAD BEEN REJECTED

Lad
Quote:
Please call your daughter to take you to this address first thing tomorrow morning and send it through small world money transfer and that is the best,
You can call your daughter to come now because the office is still open.

Address : 12 Salamanca Pl, Lambeth, London SE1 7HB, UK.
Tel. +44 20 7407 1800
small world money ransfer

At this point, he split email threads on me, having reached 100 on the last one – chaos ensued …

Me
Quote:
four more accounts please, or i cannot send all the money

Lad
Quote:
This account is Benin Republic account. , you can still try it if the Nigeria account did not go through.
A repeat of an already reported account
Me
Quote:
so you want me to send it to the benin account you decided you didn’t want to use earlier ?

Lad
Quote:
Send it once, how much are you sending for giving you 4 account, please use one and pay the fee 35 as you said.

Me
Quote:
I told you already, if the amount is less than 100 dollars there is no charge for sending – that’s why the five accounts

Lad
Quote:
Please send the $470 in one place okay, not sending in 5 account , no is not possible that way, pay the transfer charge

Me
Quote:
if I pay the transfer charge then I will be deducting both charges from the final sum – 35 pounds is nearly 50 dollars, so I will be sending 350 dollars now

He’s going to end up paying me at this rate ….

Lad
Quote:
Hope you understand.

Lad
Quote:
The total amount you are to send is $470
which is 380 gbp.

Me
Quote:
yes I understand perfectly, you work for the bank, this same bank that charges 35 for every transfer – and because you work for the bank, you are incapable of providing sufficient accounts to avoid those charges – makes perfect sense to me
Why does a man in your position not have access to as many accounts as he wishes

Me
Quote:
and now you expect me to pay one hundred dollars more than is needed in fees

Lad
Quote:
The money you want to send is too small for many account to receive okay, just 380 GBP for five account, no my brotther, use one account and pay the transfer charge.

Lad
Quote:
how much are they going to charge you to transfer 380 Gbp.. to Nigeria

Me
Quote:
so now you want it in GBP - give me three more accounts or you can whistle for it - I am angry with you now

Me
Quote:
I told you, 35 pounds whether the transaction is successful or not

Me
Quote:
charges for the first transfer I can understand, charges for two transactions is to much – that’s 70GBP – I shall deduct it from the total unless you send another three accounts so I don’t have to pay these charges

Lad
Quote:
But are you sure the transfer will go this time to this below account.
same piggy as before
Me
Quote:
you tell me – it’s your account

Lad
Quote:
Yes if it can go through on this account every good.

Me
Quote:
Dear Sir, you dont seem to understand, despite me explaining it to you as gently as i can. i will not get my daughter caught up in this, she is all i have left
if you need me to repeat that in capital letters and slightly more flowery language, i will be happy to oblige

Lad
Quote:
Ok, i understand now, then try and send to this account and bear the charges

Me
Quote:
did you even read what I wrote to you earlier today ? – the part where I told you that by doing this my way we can find an account that I can send to – with no charges ?
you can send me the same account details all day long if you like – I’m not budging
three more bank accounts that you have not yet sent to me – or this whole thing is off – which puts us right back where we were this afternoon – wake up man – I have no more time to waste on this matter

Honestly – you can’t get the help these days ……

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Day Seven – The Finals ….

The exchange between the lad and myself went on last evening, alternating between “ Pay into the one account” and my reply, which was basically telling him to either give me more accounts, or go and do one.

By then, just in one afternoon, we’d racked up another 40 emails between us, so I let him stew for the night. Honestly, if he says “hope all is clear now” one more time, I’ll go over there and clump him one.

I’ll be the first to admit, this not your typical bait, where the lad can only be expected to receive one or two replies a day. This is full on balls to the wall baiting, and I’ve never had a lad like it. It’s like having a Velociraptor snapping at your heels. For that reason, I’d already decided to put a “seven day” limit on this bait, otherwise we’d be going round in circles.

Meanwhile, the tally from the dumb shit stands at three piggies, two fake ID’s, and a badly filled out form – not to mention the calls to Lenny. For a week’s work, I can take that. In exchange, all I have provided was a false address, (and Lenny’s number of course).

So now, we enter the final stage –who will crack first – the baiter, or the bait …..

Thursday afternoon saw play resume, with both parties in stalemate. He kept saying “send the receipt”, and I kept saying “send me more accounts” – then I started blaming his poor form filling skills, insisting that if he’d have filled it out correctly we wouldn’t be in this mess to begin with, and that if we spread it into smaller amounts and more accounts, we wouldn’t have to use his rubbish form at all.

Lad
Quote:
I already to you to take out the transfer charge from the 380 GBP you want to send and send me the balance of 350 GBP.... there is no other account to receive that small amount OK.. go now and make the transfer of you are serious.

Me
Quote:
I told you to fill that form out in full, but oh no, you know best, then the transfer failed. If you would just listen to me and do this in smaller amounts to several accounts, there is no need to send the badly filled form. Now you tell me the banks over in your country don’t take payments of 100 pounds of smaller ? – what kind of a shit bank do you have ? – a man of your talents deserves to work in a better bank

Lad
Quote:

Please can you go to any close store and buy me Amazon gift card or iTunes card with the money and scratch the card and send me photo copy

Me
Quote:
and what is this rubbish about amazon itune apple cards, never heard of them - I have a book of green shield stamps here if that would help ?

The lad goes quiet for a few minutes, presumably while he tries to figure out what a book of green shield stamps is worth these days …..

Lad
Quote:
Go to any close store and tell them you want to buy iTunes card, or amazon gift card, if you did not see then pay the money 100 per day tell you send all.. that's all I can advice.... but go and loom for iTunes card or amazon gifts card, if You See buy the one OK 100 per one and the one of 50...understand, don't buy one of 200 OK..

Me
Quote:
whats wrong with the 200 card ?

Lad
Quote:
Nothing but don't buy it, only buy those of 100.....50...ok

Me
Quote:
look - bollox to all this discombobulated fuckwittery you keep coming up with – put your hand down the front of your pants and have a feel around. in the event you should find a pair of nuts down there, give them a hard squeeze as they may be fake
there is currently just over 45 million in cash stocks and shares in various accounts that I have, and let me tell you now, I didn’t get that money by jumping through other peoples hoops. Neither did I get this rich by paying bank fees – most banks would kill to get my business – further more, no, I will not “go to the shops” for you
now you listen to me young man, either you come up with those additional account numbers, or you can kiss my chubbies goodbye

Well – that woke him up a bit …….

Lad
Quote:
OK.. thanks for your email, I lean more from you, now I ask you to send 100 today... and send 100 tomorrow till all is sent, very easy, remember that's money you are sending is for the lawyer not my or bank OK.. just to get the funds transfer approval, don't You See how hard it take you to send small amount talk of millions.. think about it and do the right thing at the right time

Me
Quote:
sir, it is my sincerest intention to only go to the online bank this one last time, in order to send the full amount. to do so, I need more accounts from you. I will not piss about going online day after day until this is done. to that end, if you do not supply more bank account details by midnight tonight, I shall consider this matter closed

I am a man of my word – this remains a seven day bait ……..

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now we both take a leap of faith …….

Lad
Quote:
Make payment to the one I give to you, one is the you are not ready to receive your funds, hope you thinking is OK... you said to send it once it will cost 35 GBP, then I said take out the fee from the amount you are sending okay... what is wrong with that.

Below is the account you will use, minus the 35 and send the balance to this Accaount below.. that's is if you are serious.
same account as before – his personal one
Me
Quote:
no more games – I am now going off line until the morning – and in the morning, if I do not see more bank account details waiting for me, then this whole thing has been a waste of time. You should have filled the form out correctly to begin with, now we do this my way. If you want the full amount from tomorrow, you will provide four new accounts to me by midnight tonight – and not those silly accounts you have already sent, I mean fresh ones. Otherwise I will buy your bank and fire you

The last message I sent was at 3pm GMT, so that gives the fool nine hours to find four fresh accounts, or the deal is off – and yes, I have closed the window to my email until tomorrow, so I don’t have to listen to him whining on all night.

I have considered “chopping” him, (into little bits at times), dancing him through western onion, but honestly at this kind of pace he’s exhausting – he replies every five minutes, and the email exchange stands at 170 in one week.

Tomorrow, I’ll post the final tally, and simply go silent on him.

At that point, if anyone else wants him, either individually or as a mass bait, you are more than welcome to “cry havoc” and let the puppies of the leash ……

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well – no further accounts, so at the end of the week all I got was three piggies, two fake ID’s, proof that he can’t fill out a form to save his life, and that he likes phoning Lenny – could have been worse

As for the two of us - we’re currently exchanging insults (like ya do) …….

Lad
Quote:
You are to send to this account first if received then i will proved you with other three, but i know you are lying , because i have given you the transfer charges and you are still needing more account for what?

Lad
Quote:
Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man, I told you to transfer the money once and take out the fee and send me the balance you said now, and still need 5 account, meaning you are a Junker, sorry your payment will be canceled because you are not ready and serious...

Me
Quote:
you now call me a lier and a fool ? – you who filled out the form wrong ? – you who said that no bank account could take such a small sum and then changed your mind about that ? – you with the rejected account ?
now go and tell your mother she still owes my dog money

He still doesn’t know he’s been baited, so If anyone else wants some fast paced fun, you can find him here https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298446

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad he didn't cough up more pigs, but the results are not bad for one week. Nice work!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
look - bollox to all this discombobulated fuckwittery you keep coming up with – put your hand down the front of your pants and have a feel around. in the event you should find a pair of nuts down there, give them a hard squeeze as they may be fake

Is Slightlyoutofit writing your replies?

Perhaps this might help in the future. Lads never seem to want to send every account they can beg, steal, manipulate, or borrow. When I think they are close to the limit, but have those few remaining, my characters go to the bank, even if professing to online transfers only. Then, the lad receives an email, something like this:

Quote:
I'm at the bank. They are in the process of making the transfers, but said
<Choose an option>
  • there is an issue with the account from <insert country>. There is an international banking dispute over fees. Can you replace this one?
  • this account is in a foreign country and I'm a new customer. They need us to fill out forms. They can transfer to the other(s), though. Is it possible to send a replacement?
  • this account <insert info> has some numbers wrong. Can you send another right away?
  • they refuse to do business with banks in XXX based on their government and the wrongs they do the people. The others are ok, but they are waiting on x more accounts, right away.
  • something along these lines that is just about believable.

Please hurry. All the transfers are waiting on you.

Sent from the XXX Bank Internal Facilities
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going for the gonads whilst uttering a variety of expletives is a team sport, as Slightlyoutofit will doubtless confirm – hell, I’d tried everything else

This bait was happening so fast I had little time to react – towards the end I was getting as impatient as the lad – but thanks for the advice – I’ll remember those for next time ….. Laughing

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ello ello – he’s back – but with slightly more broken English than before, or more likely, he’s passed me along to someone else ……

Lad
Quote:
I don't have much with you again, because I have tell you all easy way to send the fee and receiver your funds, so your $10.5million USD, how may account will you send so we can transfer it to you, you have to come up with how may, tell me, don't you think well, Buy me iTunes card with that's fee with you or amazon gifts card... nothing more...

As this seems to be a new lad – I feel obliged to reply …..

Me
Quote:
sir, I cannot go to the shops and buy these cards you speak of, for I am old and frail, and rely on the kindness of others for transportation once a week. we have already tried to send the 350GBP in one lump sum, but the bank refused it, probably to do with the form not being filled correctly, or maybe the bank does not like the accounts you gave me before. there is another way, by sending four different payments to four different accounts – but you say you do not have four different accounts. if I try to send to those accounts you gave me again, the bank will look at me as though I am crazy
i need four new accounts to send all of this money to, so that I can send all at once when in contact with the bank tomorrow. if each payment is under 100GBP, there is no need for forms and such and so forth, and I feel sure the payments will go through ok
your cooperation and patience in this matter is appreciated, and I’m sure this is the most risk free way to send you the money. Please make sure these are not accounts you have given before, as they have all failed

On a technicality, the clock stops at seven days at 8pm tonight, so I might just slip under the wire yet …..

Purple
Stunt Goat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday evening: Busted – three out of seven piggies

Tricky wassock this one ……

Lad
Quote:
Don't worry my friend Edward, I will get a friend in UK that's you can send the money into his account there, in UK OK.

Thought I had him too – bugger – oh well, one more piggy to come, and this one will be shut down quicker. Strange though, he has never called me by my name before, and his English has suddenly improved – probably just me being paranoid. I like to get inside the head of the target, but from the language used, the first lad seems to have given up, the second lower grade lad has re-established contact, making no reference to “my dog and his mother”, and now we get this “smooth operator”. The frequency of replies has dropped too – nothing in over an hour, whereas the first lad would have been all over me by now.

Although my final tally at seven days remains at three – I get the sense that the whole game has changed since I told them I was worth 40 million. And if indeed I have been “passed up the line”, now that’s something I can get my teeth into.

“The game’s afoot” ……..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic