SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm in the mood for love. (Sorry, now NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

https://youtu.be/AGTUSYMTbIc?t=2

In this wonderfully gender-fluid age in which we live, Mr Harold has decided to go by the name of Haroldett.

Mr Harold was contacted by Klaus who seems to have taken a shine to him. Shocked
Quote:
MY BELOVED!

Hello pretty! I'm Klaus from Germany. It's my sincere pleasure
to write to you this little note just to let you know how much I will
love to have a relationship with you. It came to me as a surprise that
I can still fall in love again after what I've been through alot with
the heartbreak I experienced.

I never thought I could love again until I met you, and you swept me
off my feet. Honey sincerely speaking, I love you from my heart ❤️and I
won't disappoint you my pretty queen, and I want you to promise me that
your not gonna break my heart.❤️

How i wish you can come into my life and brought peace of mind and
goodluck into my life. I'm so happy that I found you, and it happened
at the right time I needed a loving and caring partner most.❤️💑

I promise to love you forever, my evergreen..❤️😍😘💑💑❤️❤️Xoxoxo.

Your's sincerely.
Klaus

Ooh you are awful......
https://youtu.be/wkLRZzukcJc?t=4

Quote:
Dear Klaus

Thank you for your lovely email, but I think you may have accidently sent it to the wrong lady, which is a shame as you sound just like the man I'm looking for.

Regards

Haroldett

Apparently not.Very Happy
Quote:
Hello dear Haroldett, i really appreciate you for kind respond. Am so very sure that have not sent it to the wrong lady because you might be sounding this way all because of your previous situation that maybe someone might have disappoint you just like me. And if you're really sure am the one who did that which you said i sound like the person you're looking for, then do what is in your mind because am not the guy okay.

Am just klaus who is looking for a soulmate here and also a woman i will spent the rest of my life with and also bear me a child.

And i know you sound very responsible and educative with a high esteem you have for yourself. I want you to give me a chance to prove you wrong that, not every man that comes your way is fake okay. And i said to my self, the first lady i will come across here will be the one i will chose.

Believe me, you are the one whom my heart finds, whom my mind reminds me of, whom my destiny wants, whom i love to be with.

Good Morning my dearest Haroldett.
Your's,
Klaus

Lets see where this goes.

Quote:
Dearest Klaus

I have to say I never expected such a forthright reply, although, I'm still rather worried that you may still be sending your emails to the wrong lady. Your talk of having a child with me only compounds that worry. I am nearly 70 years old my dear, so I think my childbearing years are far behind me. That doesn't mean I don't wish I was young enough to to grant you that gift, but alas I am not. I would have loved to have been a mother, but sadly my late husband was only able to fire blanks, if you know what I mean. Anyway, it's been nice fantasising that you could have a place in your heart for me, but I realise I would only be clutching at straws hoping that this will go any further.

Yours in disappointment

Haroldett

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant, Mr D. I laughed from start to finish.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Santa' Klaus wrote:
It came to me as a surprise that I can still fall in love again after what I've been through alot with the heartbreak I experienced.

Wait. What happened to Mrs. Klaus? Was she too naughty?

The Jolly Old Elf wrote:
I'm so happy that I found you, and it happened
at the right time I needed a loving and caring partner most.

He's just trying to get someone to wrap all the presents and cook for those pesky elves.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the romance is still on for the lovely Harodett, although at the moment "she" is still tucked up in bed dreaming her tingly dreams of what might have been. Laughing

I have to say, Klaus has fandangoed his way around the age and children issue wonderfully. I'm not sure Harodett would want to go through with all that IVF treatment only to have the child taken away by Social Services though. Sad
Quote:
Good day my wonderful and precious gift from God, (that's me) it's a great pleasure to read from you which am very much relief.

Have you had about the story of sarah in the bible Abraham's wife, in Geneis 21:2, Sarah was 90 when Isaac was born, Actually women are having babies in their seventies now.” Daljinder Kaur, a woman in India who’s thought to be in her early 70s, recently became a first-time mom when she gave birth to a son named Arman on April 19, according to CBS News. Kaur used in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and, after two failed attempts, successfully became pregnant on the third try.

One clue: Our fertility gradually declines as we get older—it takes a dip at age 32, then another rapid one at age 37. This is because women only have a finite amount of eggs—we’re born with about one to two million and lose them gradually, according to the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). In fact, by age 37, women usually only have about 25,000 eggs left, and by the time we're 51 (the average age menopause begins), we're down to about 1,000.

Some women who are dealing with infertility might be able to undergo assisted reproductive technology (like IVF) to boost their odds of getting pregnant, but only about 5% of all ART cycles are done in women over the age of 44, according to a 2013 report from the CDC. Plus, many fertility centers in the United States set age limits—if you’re in your mid-40s or 50s, you may not be able to undergo treatment at certain centers, says Dr. Minkin.

But when women over the age of 44 do undergo assisted reproductive technology, about 73% of them use donor eggs because the chances of success are higher. Since donors are usually women in their 20s and 30s, this can increase a woman’s odds of having a successful pregnancy. In fact, that report states that more than 50% of women who use embryos from donor eggs are able to give birth successfully—a statistic that held true for “women of almost of all ages.”

Meanwhile, Britain's oldest new parents - a 63-year-old woman and a 65-year-old man - had their one-year-old child taken off them by Social Services recently. So my dear there's nothing God can not do okay just believe abd put your trust and faith in him, what your late husband could not accomplish befor his death God with his intimate mercy will make someone to accomplish it just to make sure he put smile on your face and to make you believe that he's the one that did it for sarah can also do it for you.
I love you so much from my heart and am ready to cherished you, respect you, treat you even more than a queen my love.
my world is incomplete without having you close to my side believe me you're my soulmate.
Thanks and God bless you for the rest of your life.
Your's Love Klaus

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Haroldette - aren't you the lucky one? Hahahahaha

Shocked Shocked Laughing
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haroldett (still full of trepidation) replies.

Quote:
Dearest Klaus

How nice and exciting it is to find your email waiting for me this morning, and with all the wonderful and reassuring information contained therein. Do I dare hope my dear Klaus, that you are still interested in a lady of my advanced years? I pray that you are, because I haven't felt this way about a man since I first set eyes on my late husband Cyril all those many years ago, and I have to admit I never thought I would feel such feelings again. I would really love to continue our relationship, but what if I am all shrivelled up inside and all my eggs have gone off? what if I can not bear you the child you so want? would you still want me then? I'm sorry to throw these negative thoughts at you, but I don't want to end up getting hurt by you in the future, so if you have any doubts of your own, I think we should proceed no further. I really hope you can put my mind at rest and we can form a beautiful and lasting relationship my dearest Klaus, but if you are having second thoughts, I will be sad, but understand. All I want between us at this point is complete honesty, as without that, all relationships are doomed before they begin. Hoping to her from you soon.

A tentative kiss

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Klaus!, you certainly know how to turn poor old Haroldett's legs to jelly, you smooth operator. Laughing

https://youtu.be/sOI8ae3Lub8

Quote:
I stair into your beautiful brown eyes. I can feel the blood rushing throughout my body. And as I brush the hair out of your face. I slide my hand down your soft slender cheek, as my skin touches yours, our hearts beat faster for each other.

As you run your hands through my hair I learn towards you, I breathe you in. And when our eyes close, our lips meet.
Our kiss is soft and wet, smooth and warm, sensuous and passionate.
The kiss hits our whole bodies like a tidal wave.
We both feel all of our emotion at once, its a feeling words cant describe.
As we pull away, you look into my eyes and i look into your eyes, we smile realizing that was our first kiss, And it wasn't going to be our last darling angel.
Honey as for you doubting if you will bear a child for me or not, maybe if you couldn't bear me if am still gonna be their, "YES" I will still be there, love is a wonderful thing that brought joy and happiness along with God's blessing, honey trust me God can surprise you when you don't expected.

If you can remember how God use Prophet Ezekiel to make the dry bones come back to life, that is to say God is God when he want's to perform his miracle he does not look at your age, or your fame, or if you are shrivelled up inside and all my eggs have gone off
He can still make them become active again just to let you know he is still the God you know. Just trust in him that is all he needs from you my Love

Am still gonna love and care for you also make you feel like ever before.

God bless our relationship
Yours sweetheart Klaus

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There goes my dinner .....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite the poet your Klaus

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my eyes.......words fail me. Haroldette, dear, you have really fallen on your feet!

Laughing Shocked Laughing
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet some of those lines make it to the VD Thread.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent late afternoon yesterday, and no reply as of yet, I do hope Haroldett hasn't been to forward. Laughing

Quote:
Oh Klaus, you naughty boy, what are you trying to do to me? you have made me go all aquiver with your suggestive words. It's been so long since any real man has said the things you are saying to me, I'd quite forgotten what it feels like to be desired. How did you know my eye was brown my love? I think it's now safe to call you my love, as you have made it perfectly clear what you are after, you cheeky devil. Klaus my love, when can you fly to the UK to visit me? Germany is not so far away, perhaps you could "come" this weekend, believe me when I say I would love that. Ooh, hark at me sounding all sluttish, but it's been so very long since I've felt this way about a man I'm finding it hard to control myself. Please say you feel the same way and will fly to my arms, I promise you won't be disappointed. I wish I could stay in and await your reply, but tonight is bridge evening at the church hall and my partner will be expecting me. Bye for now my love.

Big kisses

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Klaus is playing hard to get, the little tease.

13:00 UK time.

Quote:
Hello my sweetest heart, good afternoon my sunshine how was your night i hope you slept well darling?
Sincerely speaking honey i miss you all through my night i hope and wish to sleep close to you, but nevertheless one day we gonna have some cool time with each other okay because i see you as my all.
sweetest as for the coming to UK i would have love to do that but currently i have some pressing issues i would love to take care of within the week so i may not make it to UK, but i promise you someday you and i, will spend the rest of our lives together as happy and lovely couples.

Look at the sun and you see time. Look in your heart and you see love. Look in your eyes and you see life. Look in your at your mobile and you see who's thinking of you! it's me.

The love i feel for you is endless like the vast universe, it still continues to grow in intensity day by day, think about it throughout this lovely day as you savor every feeling of love for me.
My Queen what can compare to a red rose as a symbol of my love for you, It is beautiful and soft just like my love for you. Think of the caress of the soft petals of a rose when you think of my Love throughout this day.
I love you so much my queen, Have a lovely day ahead. awaiting your kind reply darling.

Your's Love Klaus

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A petulant Haroldett replies.
Quote:
Klaus

How lovely to find your email waiting for me on my return home, although I must say that I'm extremely disappointed that you will be unable to travel to the UK to spend some time with me this weekend. Hopefully you may be able to make some time for me in your busy life soon to show me you are not just a man of syrupy words, but also a man who acts on those words. At my age Klaus, I do not have time to waste on silly games, so if you are not serious about this relationship, I need you to tell me now. Your promise of us being together someday, seems rather vague, to say the least. I think I'd best sign off now as I've had a few gins at the golf club, and I don't want to say something I may regret later, but you need to know, I am not happy with you at all.

No kisses for you

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two emails from Klaus, with no replies from Haroldett. Where the hell has she got to? Confused

11:37 Friday.
Quote:
Seriously my love i really wanna make it up to you believe me honey, i love you so much and am ready willing to spend the weekend with you.
Let me come out straight am having a little financial problem at the main time that is why i told you i have a pressing issues at hand, please don't be angry with me it's a great pleasure to spend the weekend with you my love but i find it difficult for to lay my hands on cash to get a flight ticket.

Am so very happy to fall in love with you and so excited to be loved by you which i will never regret of loving you, I don't joke with love or play pranks game, am just who i am. If i don't love you i will not be waisting my time talking to you. but because i believe in your love and also you're a woman of great integrity and loving woman that is why i can never give up on you no matter the situation or condition i find my self in. So please Honey don't easily give up on me just like that ok. I love you so much how wish am not facing financial issues for now i wouln't have waisted anytime i will come and see you, make you feel like a real woman again.
Kisses my heart.
Your's Klaus

04:21 today.
Quote:
Seriously am so sorry for the late reply, my love i really wanna make it up to you believe me honey, i love you so much and am ready willing to spend the weekend with you.

Let me come out straight am having a little financial problem at the main time that is why i told you i have a pressing issues at hand, please don't be angry with me it's a great pleasure to spend the weekend with you my love but i find it difficult for to lay my hands on cash to get a flight ticket.

Am so very happy to fall in love with you and so excited to be loved by you which i will never regret of loving you, I don't joke with love or play pranks game, am just who i am. If i don't love you i will not be waisting my time talking to you. but because i believe in your love and also you're a woman of great integrity and loving woman that is why i can never give up on you no matter the situation or condition i find my self in. So please Honey don't easily give up on me just like that ok. I love you so much how wish am not facing financial issues for now i wouln't have waisted anytime i will come and see you, make you feel like a real woman again.

Kisses my heart.

Although lack of cash has now been mentioned by Klaus for his reason for not being able to visit Haroldett, I'm not sure if this really qualifies as the sort of scam (419) I should be posting here. Romance scammers are the lowest of the low in my opinion (and I'm sure that's what Klaus is), but is it OK to carry on posting? Thoughts please.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this just has to be a romance scam, Mr D. It has all the hallmarks and the fact he hasn't asked for money, yet, doesn't mean he won't. He's just laying the groundwork and making sure his mark is on the hook.

My thoughts are continue with the bait and see where it takes you.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not all romance scammers ask for money straight away. A lot work slowly up to that point. In my opinion, carry on. All signs point to this being a scammer instead of a beggar to me.
- instant love
- not caring at all about age or circumstances of the victim
- pretending to love haroldett inspite of the fact she's "dead end haroldette" (I mean, what sane younger man would instantly be in love?)
- introducing money issues
Just wait a few more emails and he'll ask for financial support. I think. It's not like you're torturing him with safaris yet, just time wasting (in a very amusing way), so carry on with that and crank up the crazy when it's more clear.

To be honest, I struggle with this exact same issue now and then. It's not always clear, the difference between a beggar and a scammer, and always important to be cautious with that. Especially on social media, where I'm baiting mostly, there's a real fine line between the two sometimes and it's always good to ask for another opinion when in doubt.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please carry on with this love lad.

I would say with 99% certainty, he is a romance scammer.

Some suggestions:
Lads like to hide behind their religious beliefs and present themselves as pious using this as affirmation of their honesty and good intentions. You can use this to your advantage by throwing in another character such as your minister or spiritual advisor. Some of your future requests can be attributed to these characters and the lads rarely question them. You don't even need to set up an email for them, just send something like, "I told my church grief counselor about you." You can also use your "religious" beliefs to make demands or refuse a request of your lad.

Lads tend to be arrogant, sexist and slightly misogynist. This makes it easy to accuse, manipulate, insult and slap them. They hate it when you question their manhood, courage, strength, or intelligence. I've found they hate being called "silly" or having their sexual skills called into question. Find ways to make them apologize to you. Some of the most arrogant ones are the most compliant after you've broken them. Evil or Very Mad

Good luck, this is an awesome start. I look forward to more hilarity.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks all, seems like the consensus of opinion is carry on, so to that end....

02:49 today.
Quote:
Please my sunshine a life without you is meaningless because you hold
a better place in my heart, i can no longer sleep at night neither do
anything since you said goodbye to me, my world as crushed to the
ground because you left me without saying goodbye. I love you from the
dept of my heart and i believe you know it.

Tears rolling down my chick from my eyes of how special and how much i
love to be with you and go along the ride with you no matter your age
i still care and respect you with all my heart, my angel the queen of
my life come back to me.

Don't allow my present financial problem put an end to my our lovely
relationship we are trying to build with trust and sincerity.
You're the treasure that i see, you're the moon in my sky, you're the
sun in my sky, you also the song that i sing what will i do without
your sweet love in my life baby where are you please come back to me
your majesty.

I LOVE YOU AND MY LOVE KNOW NO BOUNDS.
Take very good care of yourself for me.
Your's true love Klaus, kisses of all the best kiss to u i miss you
so much darling.

Honey is me Klaus this is my gmail account the other one i use to talk
to you as been hack by hackers, so every message have been sending you
as not been coming to you and i just realize it this night, my love
have send numerious message to you but not knowing that they are not
getting to you.

Haroldett, just now.
Quote:
Klaus my love

How are you this morning my darling? please let me apologise for not replying to the last couple of emails you sent me, and for the way I parted in my last email to you. Why could you not have been honest with me and told me the pressing issues you had were financial? What was I to think when I ask you to fly the short distance from Germany to the UK to be with me and you start making excuses why you can't do it? Now I know the reason I can understand, I sometimes forget what it's like to be poor, as my darling Cyril made sure I wanted for nothing whilst he was alive and has left me very comfortably off after his death. Sometime it takes people like yourself to remind me that there are men that are not as clever and successful as my late Cyril, men who struggle through life, men who can never seem to get a break. I hope you are not one of those my darling? tell me your financial difficulties are only temporary and you will soon be back on your feet. I'm sure you are a proud man and you did not want me to see you as a failure, but you must know I would never think that of you my darling Klaus. Don't worry my love, let me put your mind at rest and tell you I'm prepared to wait while you sort out your finances. After all, you did say that would only take a week, so I guess that's not to long to wait until you will be able to visit me next weekend. Anyway, I suppose I should further put you mind at rest that I was not saying goodbye to you in my last email, I was merely making you aware that I was not happy with you, something that could have been avoided had you been honest with me. I suppose I should blame myself and the gin for the way I acted, it's just I'm a woman that's used to getting what she wants, and right now I want you. I should further add that my silence over the last couple of days had nothing to do with your email being hacked (whatever that means), but more with the fact that I have spent the last couple of days in London with Gummidge and Young Tom on a preplanned jaunt and did not return home until late last night. I thought I should tell you that, just so you don't think I'm one of those women that will sulk for days if they don't get their own way, Life's to short for that my love, we need to grasp happiness whenever it comes our way, embrace it while we can, as none of us know how long we have in this world. So my love, now we have both cleared the air and know where we stand, I think we should start afresh and both be honest with one another from now on. Can you do that for me Klaus? can you be honest with me from this point on? I hope so, because as I said in my earlier email, without honesty this relationship is doomed to fail. Anyway, I'd best sign off now, feed Fleabag, have a bit of breakfast myself and then pop along to Old Mother Simms caravan to collect Bela. Hope to hear from you soon my love, we have so much to plan for your upcoming visit.

Big kisses

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is strange, no reply from Klaus yet, but Mr Harold (a.k.a Haroldett) has just found this in his/her spam folder. Could it be the same lad? Confused
Quote:
My beloved!

Hello Mrs. Haroldett, Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Truly, i came across your contact email address through my personal search, then afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to help me before i die. And if in case you're doubting me please kindly go into google and do some research with my name for your clarification.

And i know that is hard to believe all because so many scammers all over the world are using cancer illness to scam people which have been a victim once, but please i beg you in the name of God, don't force yourself to do this for me cause am not putting you under any obligation, kindly follow your instinct because am also afraid for my life savings not to go into the hands of scammers again. And my spirit tells me you're the right person to help me that is why i send you this message directly to you.

Mean while, I am Dr. Mrs. Aisha Sultan Alsuwaidi, President of Emirates Dental Society, (MOH) UAE. Am 56 years of Age from (United Arab Emirate), a registered doctor by profession but sadly I am suffering from long time cancer and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Actually, my husband was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dory Bars in (Africa) Burkina Faso till his sudden death in the year 2011 then I took over his business till date but currently, I have a deposit sum of four million five hundred thousand US dollars [$4,500,000.00] with one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso but unfortunately I cannot visit the bank since I’m critically sick and powerless to do anything myself.

But my bank account officer advised me to assign any of my trustworthy relative, friends or partner with authorization letter to stand as the recipient of my money but sorrowfully my only beloved daughter died at the age of 19 years have any reliable relative and no other child. Therefore, I want you to receive the money and I don’t and take 50% as your share while 50% should be use basically on humanitarian purposes mostly to orphanages home, Motherless babies home, less privileged around the world. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you every details you need.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Mrs. Aisha Sultan Alsuwaidi

Perhaps this could be my darling Klaus's way of overcoming his pressing issues. Laughing

Haroldett's reply, just now.

Quote:
Who are you, and where did you get my email address from?

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my dear Klaus.

17:22
Quote:
I read your message and i was pleased with it, anyway financials
issues are not met to last for internity because no one is created to
be poor except he or she wants to be poor.
please don't say that to your late husband that he was not clever and
successful okay, don't murk him while he's away, please try to value
everyone equally and also am not a lazy man, me facing financial
issues right now does not mean i can be forever like that, definitely
am gonna get up to my feet just try and bear with me my love. I really
appreciate you for your kind and lovely message.
thanks honey,
Yours love klaus

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Haroldett, the old girls still having trouble believing Klaus's love is true, but ever the optimist.....

Just now.
Quote:
Klaus darling

How are you today my love? I'm sorry I wasn't in yesterday afternoon when you sent your email, but I'm up nice and early today, so I thought I would reply to your email now. I know you won't be awake yet, but I know it will be nice for you to find my email waiting when you wake up. The reason I didn't get back to you as soon as I would have liked is that I was out at the Weasel and Ferret with a couple of friends enjoying a glass of wine or four and a good old natter. You know how it is when us girls get together, we do like to talk, and the time just seems to fly by. I'm sorry to say that I didn't talk about you or our new found love, as I'm still not sure where our relationship is going, and I don't want to look like some kind of fool in my friends eyes if you are only pretending to have feelings of love for me. There I go having negative thoughts again, it's just that I can't believe how lucky I have been having you come into my life. I suppose I really should trust you by now considering all the reassurances you have given me that your love is pure and true, but I still have these nagging doubts that this is all just some nasty joke being played on me by one of those Internet gnomes one reads about in the newspapers from time to time. Anyway, my darling Klaus, I guess I shall have to take things at face value until we actually meet, so to that ends I should continue by saying that I've read your latest email and I'm pleased to see that you're a man who has a positive attitude when you find yourself facing an adverse predicament. Cyril always used to say "a man ain't nothing if he doesn't believe in himself, Haroldett", it was that advice that his father drummed into him from a small child which I think made Cyril so successful in the biscuit world when he was alive. Talking of careers, what is it you do to make a living my love? Perhaps I may be able to have a word with some of Cyril's friends at the golf club when I go there on Tuesday, and perhaps they may be able to help you to get back on your feet. I know you would rather solve your financial difficulties by yourself, but please think about accepting my offer of help, I'm sure there will be somebody amongst Cyril's old friends that will have contacts in your line of work. Let's face it, the sooner we get you back on your feet the sooner you will be able to come and visit me here in Brockenhurst. That reminds me, I've also been meaning to ask where you live in Germany? Do you live in a city, or somewhere more sedate? Also, what age are you my love? I don't recall you ever saying. I know you have made it clear that age doesn't matter to you, but it would still be nice for me to know your age, after all, I don't want to be accused of cradle-snatching, lol. I'll sign off now my love, but I hope to hear from you soon.

Big hugs and kisses

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Klaus. The noise you can hear is Haroldett's heart begining to break. Sad

Fingers crossed that Klaus has only been hacked again.

Quote:
Klaus my love

What is going on sweetness? you have not replied to my last email, and I even spent the whole day at home yesterday awaiting a reply, which I won't be able to do today. I had hoped you would have got back to me with the answers to my questions, especially the one regarding your line of work. Your silence is now going to make it rather difficult for me to know who to speak to at the golf club today regarding sending a little work your way. I know I've already said, you strike me as the kind of man that would want to sort his own problems out under his own steam, but it really does not hurt to accept another persons help from time to time. So, please Klaus, put your foolish pride aside and try to get back to me before 10:00 or it will be to late, and I will have left for the golf club. Klaus my love, I'm only forcing this issue as I want us to be together, and as you have made it clear that you need to overcome your financial difficulties first I thought you would explore every avenue open to us. Anyway my dearest Klaus, try your best to get back to me by 10:00 and I will do my best to send a little help your way. Love you.

Big hugs and kisses

Haroldett

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly klaus was too late replying, but at least he did reply, which was nice. Haroldett will reply tomorrow once she has tried to work out what Klaus is trying to tell her. Confused

12:09

Quote:
Good afternoon my angel, how are you today. I guess you're okay honey
and you are also in good health as well. I'm very pleased for your
kind and honest reply, it's so amazing and lovely. that makes my love
thank you so much.

As for where i lived in Germany, I lived in Schwerin, Mozartstraße-
NEW 42 STREET, House Number 48, and i work as CDI - Manager Marketing
High Acuity Care H/F M/F - Flexible, just that for now we're trying to
get somethings together because we have face brakedown of credible
access of getting our level in position in respect of last 3 years.
But we believe soon is gonna be fine. As for my age am 33 years old.
Sorry to ask you please what do you do for a living as well?

Bye sweety yours love klaus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic