SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Please don't send money yet"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never did I expect to see that from a Lad!

Larry claims to be with "City bank London," and he has a deal for Mal:

Quote:
I am writing you this email in respect of the funds in our bank vault.
The total of three hundred million British Pounds was deposited in our vault for about a year and a half now but I was waiting from Instructions from the depositor who is name Princess Helen Okoro from Sierra Leone.
Sir, I am very sorry to tell you about the death of the decease Princess Helen Okoro.
Please accept my sympathy with you.
With the present situation now I need to know from you how you want the funds wire to your bank coordinates because with what the late Princess told me she intended to continue her studies out of Africa with your assistant.
Sir, before this she explained to me how she wants the funds transfer to your private account to also protect her future plans and studies abroad.
In respect of this transaction I want you to know that everything will be done privately as she instructed because I must respect her wish.
I need to hear from you so I can provide you details of what is required to get the funds wire to your bank coordinates.

Of course Mal had no idea what was going on.

Quote:
This is the first that I've heard of Princess Helen Okoro, so your condolences are a bit wasted. Exactly who was she, and what happened to her?

The Lad went snarky:

Quote:
Sir, since my condolences are wasted i don't see any reason to explain further because you lack honor from your email to the late Princess. My promised was to make sure the funds get to you but since you are not interested i have no time to waste as the funds are safe here.

Mal defended his honour.

Quote:
I'm only telling you the truth. Was I supposed to lie? If I had, I think you would have been really angry when and if you found that out!
In any event, since honesty is something we hold to very strongly in my homeland, I wouldn't have lied anyway, so it's a moot point. I'm just sorry you replied so harshly, and unjustly, I might add.

Passions were cooled, and the Lad accepted that Mal didn't have two bank accounts and that Moneygram wasn't acceptable for paying a fee of £800, and provided a bank account - promptly reported. Four days later, another bank account promptly reported.

And then just yesterday:

Quote:
Sir,
Don't send the fee to that account I was just told that he is traveling tomorrow and he will provide me with the assistant account details later today.
Sir, I will forward it to you ASAP.

Six hours later:

Quote:
Please don't send
money yet I have to confirm and be sure before you send
the fee for the documents.

And today:

Quote:
I need to be sure because my promised is to protect the interest of the late Princess funds.
Sir, when I get concrete details from them I will provide you the account details for you to make the payment so the documents can be obtain.
You have to bear with me because this transaction means a lot to me as well.

Run out of accounts? Trying to scrounge one up and so far no luck? Let's see if he can make the trifecta!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trifecta!

Four days passed, and then:

Quote:
Attention:
Sir
I have confirmed and activated your transaction file regarding your funds transfer.
Sir, you should understand that this transaction involve huge amount of funds therefore it must go through protocol.
I am ready to go now and wait yo hear from you so I provide you with an account detail for you to make the payment for the documents for proceedings.

Mal wasn't impressed.

Quote:
You said that the process would take two weeks. It's been ten days and you're not even at first base! Is this going to work?

The Lad tried some reassurance:

Quote:
You don't need to worry because the funds will get to your account ASAP.
When the documents are obtain I will get the wire done immediately but first let me provide you with the account by tomorrow.

And today:

Quote:
Sir,
I will make sure the first remittance commence Friday so you try as much as you can to send the fee before then and provide me with the transfer slip so i can provide it to enable proceed with the documents.
Sir, i also need your complete address now because the transaction file is open already.
Here is the account details:
[ - snipped - ]
I await the transfer slip from you for immediate proceedings.

Now I'll go for four accounts, because why not?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic