SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

The idiots became arrogant and no longer cooperate... they only hoped that the Church would send them the "Official Invitation", so that they could get a "better" visa than the simple one, the tourist visa.
Perhaps Egobia (Francis) has promised to the other idiots that he arranges them the "entry visa in the UK" and perhaps the mere "tourist visa" is not suited to their final goals. Who knows? Laughing

10.00 - Cardinal Euphrosie wrote to pastor Francis... all the rest are in CC:
Quote:
"Finally, we expect the call from you in the headquarters and not the other way round. None of is willing to spend a dime anymore."

I read your message yesterday in the plenary of the Sunday Sermon, and all the participants were extremely unpleasantly surprised by the tone of your words.
How is it possible to tell me these phrases? How is it possible for you, in the given circumstances, to still be in a state of constant stand-by, aware of all the current church problems?
- You still have no visa or airline tickets.
- The Lagos Parish is not established and you do not have a place of prayer.
- You do not work according to the rules, do not preach and do not worry about the status of yours parishioners.
- The Reverend Eze did not manage to do anything concrete about the beginning of the Cathedral's work.
Simply, more and more of our voices say the Lagos Parish is not working properly and Reverend Eze is not able to lead our Great MUIE Diocese of Africa.
Your money is in my safe and the courtesy package awaits my agreement to be delivered. I sincerely say, to you and to Reverend Eze, that I am not yet convinced that you will make every effort to be part of the great MUIE family.
I expect you to come here to talk face to face and to be able to listen to your problems and guide you spiritually.

I hoped that things would be clearer during the meetings planned for the Conference, and that my subsequent visit to Africa would bless the newly founded parishes.
The Investment Tour that I will make after the Conference includes Blessing Visits to all our new Parishes: Morocco, Madagascar and Lagos. Pre-condition for this visit is attendance at the Conference and to the Official Parish Investment Ceremony. The 1'st Secretary father Elephterie told me that you have again sent a request for that official invitation that we must send to the Consulate in Lagos. Elephterie will once again visit our Consulate, to address this issue definitively. There are already too many back and forth messages about this.

I'm waiting for a phone call from you, no earlier than Thursday or Friday, because I'm going to a short pilgrimage and will not be present in the monastery.
Under the Grace and Guidance of the Holy Lamb,
Cardinal Euphrosie

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Our idiots are stubborn... they do not write anything and ignore all non-money messages. Let's see if we can get some fun. Twisted Evil
- Just to add a little of spice to our story... Claude give Eze some bad news. Laughing
Quote:
Dear client PrinceAnthony,

What are you doing, are you all right?

Our colleague in Niger, regional manager Qesha, was beheaded in his house in Niamey and his body was dismembered and mocked.

Police suspect it is Akwoodi's band, so please be prudent.

Do not go out on the street alone and pay attention to all the unknown people around you.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

From brother Josephus, to our moron Eze:
Quote:
Reverend Eze,

It troubles me that I have not heard from you. And now I hear you and Rev Francise have no intention of attending the conference? Please share with me your intentions. I have given you my word that no decisions would be made on the cathedral and your involvement until after we met as men to discuss. And now I hear from Father Elefterie that you have no intention of attending the conference?

This saddens me. Do you have any intention of moving forward with us on this project ?

Please get back to me.

Brother Josephus

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria has sent Dr E two messages, one 5 days ago, and one yesterday for updates.......no response. I think they have given up on this as either phony or perhaps too much work for their lazy rear ends. I tend to think they don't believe any of this is real.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ As I already said last week, the story "chilled" and those idiots ignore all of our messages. I can only hope that the quarrels between them are violent and radical! Laughing

Regarding Dr. Egobia, he is probably very busy this time Laughing ... if he knows how to play his cards, he can earns $ 100,000 + a full list of gifts.
Details here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298168

12.36 - The good doctor Egobia (from a new email address), to brother Josephus:
Quote:
Dear Josephus,
I am Evans Egobia, sorry for the break in our communication as i had to proceed on retirement leave in my ministry.
Now that ,i am retired and the ministry is at the verge of settling its contractors as the year is coming to an end,this is the safest time to effect the transfer.
Let me know your readiness to receive the said amount on our behalf.
Please all new communications should be limited to this new email address and subsequent telephone to be released to you.
I await your reply.
Evans

Brother Josephus responds:
Quote:
Dr Egobia,

I am taken back a bit by this message. is this you or is this a fraudstar?

Brother Josephus

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MUHAHAHAAHA! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

- The good Reverend Idiot finally answered to the latest Josephus's messages.
Quote:
Dear brother Josephus,
Grace from above and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other names be with you. Amen.

I write not intentional but to keep the record straight; about the conference, we have the plans to be there and are still working on that.

One thing must be put in order; having taken a look back into the very beginning of this whole thing, I am bound to say that I see no sign of seriousness in the whole arrangements.

Right from the word go, all that I was asked to do, I did just that except for the Tattoo drawing. You did not ask me to rent a place of temporary worship, and I went out of my way to do it.

Now as a parent arm of the church, tell me; what do I have to show for it? Empty promises, insults and threats. Is it an example of a true church of God?

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
A church conference is not different from missionary trip and we requested for common Invitation Letter and the church Authority is telling us that we're not coming for a missionary trip. WHAT!!!

I left my former church, brought the good people of the Lord Jesus Christ out of their respective churches and we started here together and we're growing, worshipping God in truth and in spirit.

Please be honest with me, as a supposed mother church, tell me what you can point out and look up to heaven and say that we have made this commitment into the Lagos MUIE.

I am not talking about Cathedral here because you said that you shipped some electronics to support us, what we received after waiting for too long, was all Pains and insults.

The church here have come to stay, the question of whether or not we're still going to be together, depends solely on you keeping to your initial promises.

If you so wish, good but if you decide otherwise, well, we shall March forward a New name not minding the level we have gone so far with MUIE and sometimes next year, we shall invite you to see the progress we have made so far.

Whatever we do in our earthly pilgrimage, we should remember that there is a God that is taking account of all our activities be it secret or open ones.

Telling me about $100,000 to be given to me, I can't even see myself believing it because since you said that you shipped a musical equipment for 3 months, we didn't see it, instead of musical instruments, it's a threat to Our lives.

You knew it all and discharged with the wave of the hands.

We have decided that since our coming to Aberdeen is a sort of Picnic, we shall be be there on our own time if we cannot make it, Lodge in a hotel and after meeting with you guys, we head to Our country.

Remain blessed in Jesus Christ.

Shalom ha'mashach.

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

===

14.39 - brother josphus, to our moron Eze... a big slap in the idiot's face:
Quote:
Reverend Anthony,

It is a relief to hear from you. I am so glad you are well. I was getting worried.

There are many things that you bring up here that are not in my purview and once again I must ask why? His excellency has been expecting a phone call from you to discuss many of your concerns here in advance of our conference and you have failed to call him. Many things have been put on hold until after we meet, so that we may all be in the same room, and get all on the same page. You keep bringing up issues in email, more often than not with the wrong people who can not help with them, instead of doing the needful.

Many of the challenges that have been encountered throughout all of this I believe are tests and admonishments from the Holy Lamb as the rules of our church have been altered, skirted around and otherwise ignored.

Please understand, while I want to see the Lagos Parish flourish, my main concern is my legacy, the construction of the grand MUIE Cathedral and identification of and installment of the Bishop of Africa.

I do not understand what you mean by you are still working on coming to the conference. Visas SHOULD have already been applied for and issued, and plane tickets purchased. There is nothing to work on. The time of our international conference is upon us and you are wasting time worrying about details that should have already been discussed with his Excellency, and further discussed in person.

Why have you not obtained your visa yet? Why have you not obtained your tickets yet? Why have you not called his excellency yet to discuss these very real and very valid concerns?

So at this point you need to make a few decisions. And I need some direct answers or a simple yes or no to the following.

Are you or are you not attending the conference?

When can his excellency expect your phone call?

If you are not attending the conference (and it is likely at this point, if you have not already gotten your visa and ticket you won't be), are you still interested in making your church official and pursuing the role of Bishop of Africa?

You see, as you are aware his Excellency is traveling directly after the conference to bless our newest parishes and welcome their congregations to our glorious church. Lagos was supposed to be on that itinerary but once again it is becoming obvious that you will not in fact be attending the conference. If you do not attend the conference, we can not discuss the Cathedral at the conference now can we? His Excellency will have two stops in Africa on his new Parish tour after the conference. I need confirmation from you that you are in fact, still interested in and still serious about serving as Bishop of Africa and being a part of the Cathedral. Because if that is the case, I will travel with His Excellency throughout his two stops in Africa where we can meet, as you will not need a visa or passport to come together. So my question is this...do you wish to be a part of the MUIE community of churches? Do you wish to meet to discuss these things?

I need a solid commitment or withdrawal from you at this point Reverend. Because as a man of God and a man of my word, I will not make any decisions regarding the cathedral until after we meet. But that meeting time can not be open ended. Again it is clear to me that you will not be attending this years conference. So where are we here regarding my legacy for the people of Africa and the MUIE community?

Furthermore, with regard to your other very real and very legitimate concerns. You need to contact his Excellency to discuss those.
He has made it clear you are welcome to call him, and he has in fact requested that you do, a request that has thus far not been honored.

I expect you to contact him today or tomorrow. Because of our conference preparations he will be remaining in Aberdeen this weekend. Show some initiative. Show some commitment. Make this happen Reverend Eze. And please get back to me on the needful above ASAP regarding your intentions of involvement with the Cathedral.

I have also asked you some questions about the status of the proposed land for the cathedral and the land for your Parish you have failed to answer.
Please do the needful and get back to me on all of these things. And contact his excellency ASAP to discuss the rest

Under the grace and guidance of the Holy Lamb
Brother Josephus

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Over the weekend, rev. idiot Eze (CAPS LOCK, bolded) answered to brother Josephus (small letters, italic)... Eze speaks as if he were preparing to come to Aberdeen, but I feel like these words are just a smoke curtain.
Quote:
Good morning to you brother Josephus,
May God in His infinite love and Mercy keep you, grant you good health and peace through Jesus Christ His only begotten son. Amen.
I write in response to your email of yesterday.
You keep bringing up issues in email, more often than not with the wrong people who can not help with them, instead of doing the needful.

KINDLY PUT ME THROUGH BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THOSE WRONG PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT HELP. AND WHAT IS THAT THING THAT REMAINS THE NEEDFUL?
Many of the challenges that have been encountered throughout all of this I believe are tests and admonishments from the Holy Lamb as the rules of our church have been altered, skirted around and otherwise ignored.

SINCE WE ARE TRYING TO REASON WITH EACH OTHER, PLEASE CLARIFY.
Please understand, while I want to see the Lagos Parish flourish, my main concern is my legacy,

YES I UNDERSTAND VERY WELL THAT YOU'RE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR LEGACY, GOOD! HOWEVER YOU MUST ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS HUMAN BEINGS THAT ARE GOING TO BE INSTRUMENTAL TO BIRTHING THE LEGACY. MONEY CAN NOT THE PROJECT MANAGER, SITE SUPERVISOR OR FOREMAN. MONEY CAN NOT EVEN NEGOTIATE WITH THE PROPERTY OWNERS AND AFTER THE CATHEDRAL IS BUILT, MONEY CAN NOT BECOME BOTH THE PRIESTS AND CONGREGATIONAL MEMBERS AT SAME TIME. THINK ABOUT IT.

the construction of the grand MUIE Cathedral and identification of and installment of the Bishop of Africa.

MY COMMENTS ABOVE REFERRED.

I do not understand what you mean by you are still working on coming to the conference.

I SAID THAT WE'RE WORKING ON GETTING THE VISA AND ALSO COMING TO ABERDEEN, AND WE MUST BE THERE!

Visas SHOULD have already been applied for and issued, and plane tickets purchased. There is nothing to work on.

HEAD OR TAIL SIR, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS FOR US TO SEE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

When can his excellency expect your phone call?

WHEN I COME BACK FROM ABUJA COMING THURSDAY, I WILL PUT A CALL ACROSS.

If you are not attending the conference (and it is likely at this point, if you have not already gotten your visa and ticket you won't be)

AT THIS POINT, I DONT THINK THAT COMING FOR THE CONFERENCE SHOULD BE AN ISSUE BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONE THAT CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA AND NOT ON THE BASIS OF ONE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE. I HEREBY SUGGEST THAT WE TALK ABOUT HOW WE CAN GET THERE. I HAVE ALSO SAID THAT OUR COMING TO ABERDEEN IS NECESSARY NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. WE SHALL SEE YOU THERE!

, are you still interested in making your church official and pursuing the role of Bishop of Africa?

IF I AM GIVEN THE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT I AM STRIVING AFTER THE WIND OR GROPING IN THE DARK, WE SHALL ALL BE ONE STRONG MUIE FAMILY. IT'S UP TO YOU!!

I need confirmation from you that you are in fact, still interested in and still serious about serving as Bishop of Africa and being a part of the Cathedral.
So my question is this...do you wish to be a part of the MUIE community of churches?

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, IF THINGS ARE DONE RIGHT, MY ALLEGIANCE REMAINS WITH THE MUIE FAMILY.

He has made it clear you are welcome to call him, and he has in fact requested that you do, a request that has thus far not been honored.
MAKING A REQUEST? WE REQUESTED FOR JUST AN INVITATION LETTER AND A LITTLE EXTRACT FROM THE SO CALLED PARISH GRANT THAT WAS SAID TO HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO YOU, AND IT WAS TAGGED A SINFUL REQUEST. SO HOW CAN I ASK FOR ANYTHING THAN TO CARRY THIS CROSS THE CALVARY.

I expect you to contact him today or tomorrow. Because of our conference preparations he will be remaining in Aberdeen this weekend. Show some initiative. Show some commitment.

MY JOY IS THAT BEFORE THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, I HAVE MADE COMMITMENTS WHICH HAVE EVEN PUT ME IN A SERIOUS MESS. HEAVEN KNOWS THAT NOT A SINGLE COMMITMENT FROM MY SUPPOSED MOTHER CHURCH. EVERYTHING IS OPEN TO THE LIVING GOD.

I have also asked you some questions about the status of the proposed land for the cathedral and the land for your Parish you have failed to answer.

THERE HAVE BEEN SERIOUS HEAT FROM THE GENERAL'S LAWYER AS THEY'RE HAVING SERIOUS BUYERS WHO ARE PUTTING PREASURE ON THEM. I DONT KNOW WHAT MAY HAPPEN ANY TIME.....
I BEG TO STOP HERE WHILE I PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD LEAD US ARIGHT IN JESUS CHRIST NAME.

SHALOM HA'MASHACH!!
REV. PRINCE_ANTHONY_G.EZE

===

Brother Josephus:
Quote:
Reverend Eze,

Once again I am glad to hear from you. Now then the conference was going to be the ideal place to hold all of these discussions. It was explained to you some time ago now that given the many challenges we have had in setting up the Lagos Parish, that His Excellency would be taking things over and working directly with you. He has given you his direct phone number and you have placed only one call to him.

The biggest challenge we have here is the request for this unnecessary letter. All that is required to attend the conference is a standard visitor/tourist visa which does not require a formal invite. Your attempts to obtain a "missionary" visa are concerning and the church will not be a part of falsifying documents with the embassy. Our Morocco and Madagascar parishes have obtained their standard tourist/visitor visas with no formal invitation letter as it is once again not required. There is obviously some concern as to intentions in requesting other than a simple tourist visa for a couple day conference.

All matters of the church have been put on hold until conversations are held and meetings are had. The fact that you say you are coming to aberdeen, but not for the conference is a bit troubling. His excellency has FROZEN the courtesy package as your communications have been lacking and intentions unknown.

You keep citing a need for funds. You are correct. And once again had church rules been followed your parish would be official and your package and grant would be in hand.

Madagascar and Morocco are new parishes, and have not yet received their parcels or initial grants. They have both however done the needful, formed congregations which are growing, have begun tithing and fundraising, and have raised the funds to send their local reverend's to the Conference. And yet, Lagos which has been working longer than these two parishes, is still not tithing, is still not fundraising and has not done the needful.

Your absence from the conference is troubling. And it is obvious to me now that you are not being called to serve as Bishop of Africa. Madagascar and Morocco would be part of your diocese and you would have been able to meet the local reverends in person. The fact that the Bishop Select has not overcome the adversity and test of the Holy Lamb is a bit troubling.

Now then, who to contact regarding such matters.

Any threats you are receiving , perceived or otherwise are a matter for local authorities.

All church business, your single point of contact at this point is his excellency, either via email or telephone. The parcel has been ordered on hold and the funds are in his safe to be disbursed once the church is official.

I am the point of contact for all Cathedral matters.

Now then, since you obviously will not be attending the conference what are your intentions with regard to visiting Aberdeen?

Immediately following the conference his excellency will be visiting the new parishes in Morocco and Madagascar. Lagos was supposed to be a part of that trip but your absence from the conference postpones further your parish becoming official.

I will be traveling with His Excellency and his delegation as the Grand Muie Cathedral in Africa WILL go forward with or without your involvement.
I strongly suggest, if you will not be making the conference happen, that you come meet with His Excellency in either Morocco or Madagascar so that the Lagos Parish may work through remaining issues and can become official, and discussions can be had on the Cathedral. If no such discussions happen, I will be looking elsewhere for the legacy that will be the MUIE Grand Cathedral in Africa.

I have copied his excellency here, and he will be delighted to know you will be reaching out to discuss these matters this coming week.
Have a safe trip
Under the Grace and Guidance of the Holiest of Lambs

Brother Josephus

===

08.35 - Cardinal Euphrosie wrote to all:
Quote:
Brothers in Faith,

Frankly, I was expecting more involvement from Reverend Eze's team. I do not mean to say I'm disappointed, but I'm certainly very surprised at their attitude. It has been more than a week since we called for a telephone conference that would help clarify certain aspects. I understand now that the presence of the Nigerian delegation at the MUIE Conference is under question. I am extremely busy with all the preliminary preparations and now I do not have available time to think about the future of the Nigerian parish.

[b]Josephus, Elephterie, please set up the details of the Investment Tour for the new parishes, and please check to what extent we can meet also a delegation led by Reverend Eze somewhere in Morocco or Madagascar.
Eventually, if needed, you can also book hotel rooms for them. I remember a discussion about visa entry and one of the two destinations does not require any kind of visa. Or is it true for both countries? I do not remember very well, so please check it carefully.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Euphrosie

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

I do not know what to say, but the story seems not to be finished... rev. idiot Eze wrote to cardinal Euphrosie and brother Josephus:
Quote:
A very beautiful morning to Your Excellency, the great Cardinal, beloved of the Lord.

I sincerely apologize for the late response to your email as indicated below. Reason is because I have been very busy with the arrangements of my relocation to a New accommodation which was done yesterday.

Sir in view of the forthcoming conference, I want to let you know that we have a burning desire to be there.
We're hoping to get our Visa on Monday 12th day of November, 2018, and God willing, we're likely to be there on Wednesday the 14th day of the month.

Now concerning your tour of the New Parishes, for us to meet you in either of the other 2 countries, is not guaranteed.
Reason is because having embarked on that ill fated journey to Cotonou, it will be so unwise of me to still go with such a blind trip with my team.

Your Excellency sir, if indeed that Lagos truly hold a place in the church's plans, then you can as make it duty to be here in order to encourage the heart of the already discouraged and aggrieved members here.

Thanks and remain blessed in Jesus Christ Mighty name.

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

- Brother Josephus makes the necessary clarifications:
Quote:
Rev Eze ,
You sent this message to me, not his excellency. I have forwarded it to him. He is expecting your phone call on Thursday as promised.
His excellency will be unavailable this weekend so please do the needful and reach out to him to discuss your concerns as appropriate.

Now with regard to your concern .... The Lagos Parish will be added to his excellency's itinerary should you make it to the conference as planned.
His Excellency will not visit a Parish that has not done the needful and become officially a parish.
The option to meet in Madagascar or Morocco was simply offered to you as an option if you were not going to be able to attend in Aberdeen.

As you are planning to to be there on the 14th, we need to know this ASAP as we are making arrangements to visit the new parishes immediately following the conference.
Do the needful and contact his excellency as you have promised to do so this Thursday.

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

It is not appropriate to enjoy prematurely, but if these idiots arrive in Aberdeen, then this Safari will be remarkable... especially as our firm and clear attitude (regarding the visa issue) should have discouraged them (theoretically speaking). Laughing Laughing Laughing

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hacker character has not heard in ages from Dr. E. This morning "she" finally did.....and it casts these humble servants of the Lord in a totally different light.
Quote:
Madam,

I have received your mail.

Well Rev.Eze was not satisfied with what Wilkerson and his group are doing. Ever since they promised to send an invitation letter to him, they haven't done that rather all they do is to give him all kinds of tasks. His beginning to wonder if they truly serve the living God.

So here is what we are going to do; whatever way you could get into the account, you do and then bring out whatever amount you know that is satisfying for both us because Rev.Eze is totally angry and disappointed in them.

I await your response.

So I am guessing they will stay active only until such time as the hacker skims off some money for them. They had hoped for the building fund of $350,000, but now it appears they will take anything they can get.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Yesterday, later evening, brother Josephus wrote again to our moron:
Quote:
Reverend,

We just finished lunch and I understand that you have yet to reach out to his excellency?
What is the meaning of this delay?
So many unanswered questions.
The needful must be done if this is going to come together.
Why do you refuse to communicate with any sense of urgency or meaningful purpose?

===

- My opinion is that the story ended a couple of weeks ago, and all these replies are just "stories to fall asleep vigilance".
- I think Pastor Francis has separated from Reverend Eze. Perhaps they quarreled terribly hard. Laughing
- Probably Reverend Eze is trying to recover some of the money spent in Benin and he still hopes to receive that parcel.

We will see.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

Yesterday, our moron Eze sent to brother Josephus a very strange message:
Quote:
Dear brother Josephus,
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.
I write with the hope that this letter will meet you in good condition of health and mind.
Concerning our meeting with the Church board, I want to hear your opinion on the meeting venue which we suggesting it to be inside Nigerian Embassy in UK on Saturday, the 24th day of November.
We shall be lodging Nigerian Embassy in UK so if that is okay, do let me know because it has been fixed.

Shalom ha'mashach
Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

Today, father Elephterie responds to ALL:
Quote:
Brothers, Fathers, may the Holy Lamb be with you!

As we all have seen, the Lagos Team was not able to communicate effectively with us and was not able to attend the Conference. Everything is very strange to this Parish, and you all know my bad opinion about Pastor Francis (the one who leads the Parish for de facto). I am reserved and do not say anything about our Reverend Eze, because brother Josephus still retains a big hope of initiating the work on the African Cathedral of the MUIE Church. The Investment Tour that will follow the MUIE Conference will be enlightening for all of these dilemmas. I'm very sure of it!

I want to remind you that even now, almost three months later, Reverend Eze did not fulfill his command date by the old secretary Nektarie. Remember brothers, we're talking about some prayers!
This says a lot about his Faith and just who does not have the eyes does not see the Truth! As the Lagos team deliberately ignores all messages from us, I will propose to His Excellency to redirect the Courtesy Parcel to one of the new parishes (in Morocco or Madagascar).

Their last proposal for a scheduled meeting in London seems to me offensive and ridiculous. Reverend Eze knows very well that the entire church leadership will leave for the Investment Tour just after the Conference proceedings are over. But they have the boldness of proposing a strange and odd meeting in London? At that exact time when His Excellency visits Africa? It's a bad taste joke, or just a naughtiness?

Be blessed, all of you!
Elephterie

===

Brother Josephus, to Eze... a HUGE slap on idiot's face.
Quote:
Reverend,
Please forgive the lateness of this reply. Very Busy with final arrangements for our conference. Parish representatives from all over the world have begun to arrive, very busy time.

now then, onto the matter hat hand. Let me ask you a question. ARE YOU INSANE?

Once again you are not a man of your word. Why have you not contacted his Excellency? You were supposed to contact him last Thursday as per YOUR feedback. What is the meaning of this?

Secondly what is the meaning of this email? Once again you are too lazy or too stupid to read the emails sent to you? WE WILL NOT BE IN ABERDEEN ON THE 24TH. HIS EXCELLENCY, REPRESENTATIVES, AND MYSELF WILL BE SPENDING A WEEK IN MOROCCO AND A WEEK IN MADIGASCAR WELCOMING OUR NEW MUIE PAIRISHES. THIS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES NOW AND HIS EXCELLENCY WOULD HAVE REMINDED YOU OF THIS HAD YOU CONTACTED HIM AS PROMISED.

You have done nothing but lie for the last several weeks and now you expect us to believe you have travel plans to visit the UK on the 24th? Travel plans you claim you made to meet with us when we will not be here? More lies? More Sin.

You are once again failing to do the needful. You are NOT committed to the Holy Lamb. You are NOT committed to your congregation. You are NOT committed to the role of Bishop of Africa. You are NOT committed to building a grand cathedral. The only thing you are committed to is yourself. You are lazy, you are stupid and you are a sinner. And you leave me with much pain in my heart.

Everything happens for a reason and under the grace and guidance of our Holy Lamb there were some trials regarding you obtaining the parish fund and courtesy parcel. It is obvious the Holy Lamb was at work here, showing us that you were NOT pure of heart and honest about your intentions with regard to our glorious church.

If you wish to meet with us during the time you propose, it will need to be in Morocco or Madagascar because once again we will be there during that time, and not in the UK where you propose the meeting.

May the Holy Lamb have mercy on your soul.

A very sad Brother Josephus

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

14.35 - A very funny message from pastor Francis. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear all,
It's a pity that till now,our dear secretary has neither changed nor made any efforts to change.

Anyway,for courtesy sake,let me just make a little remark because most times our secretary Elefterie writes,he sounds as if we do care so much about your so called complimentary package. For all I care,to hell with your so called package. My regret is the $2,000 we wasted to Cotonou- Benin republic which would have been able to give us a good musical instrument. Please Sir, stop reminding us of that your faceless package. Am not interested in hearing about it and as a matter of fact, mere mention of that package, make me feel very sad - not only me but all members of this glorious parish. Please, enough of that mention of that forthwith.

I do really know and without mincing words, Christianity is very far from some of us. And I suggest we go back to our scriptures and search the true meaning of Christianity. Christ whom we profess,is love and we the followers must be an embodiment of love too.(let our light so shine that even the unbelievers will see and believe in our Christ)

Till now, none of you there has bothered to care about our loses in your faceless package neither have u cared about the way the Church manages to run it's expenditures here. It does not concern you at all. Putting us into several uncountable troubles, does not also concern you. (Yet we're Christians and our brothers keeper). Indeed!

Whatever Rev Eze proposes is fine and good and that will definitely form our stand in this parish.

Peace from above to you all in the name of the blessed Holy Lamb.

Thanks,

Pst. Francis

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

Yesterday, our idiot Eze wrote to father Nicodemus (only to him):
Quote:
Greetings to you Father Nicodemus, I write in response to your mail as stated below.

Well the church is moving on and increasing in number.

As for the trip to any other African country, that may not be possible because we're putting funds together in order to purchase some musical instruments and electronics that will add taste to the church services.

Regarding the meeting, I have already sent a mail to brother Josephus to that effect. We're fully ready to hold the meeting with the Bishops and Elders of the in UK, and that will be inside the Guest House of the Nigerian Embassy.

We're going to Lodge there, hold whatever meeting with the church Council there and get back here to move the church forward.

Shalom ha'mashach!

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

- These idiots claim they have no money to come up with the cardinal Euphrosie, because they want to spend some money on some musical instruments? Really? Laughing
- Father Nicodemus must to tell them very clearly that if they do not meet His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie, they will not have a blessed parish! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.36 - Today, father Elephterie has responded to the last message of Francis:
Quote:
God bless you!
Pastor Francis, I ask you not to be naughty with me!

It is not the fault of our Holy Church that you sent in Benin a team of incapable people who went there by bus and waited three long days in another city, as some ridiculous comedians.
Jesus Christ, that Courtesy Parcel had to be taken directly from the company's warehouse, as stipulated in the Rules, and your team was supposed to go there with a car or a van.

Well, I ask you to explain to me, but I'm extremely curious to hear your smart explanation, how our Reverend Eze and the other participants on the trip planned to bring home a large & heavy parcel containing musical instruments, if they went to Benin with the bus? You are lazy, irresponsible, incapable and naughty in the same time, a fatal combination! I have been convinced of this much, but Brother Josephus and His Excellency cardinal Euphrosie insisted on having patience with you.

All our efforts were futile, because your entire group (especially you) are very naughty and do not respect the holy hierarchy of the church.
The shipping company sent to Aberdeen a delegation that came with the explicit purpose of apologizing and explaining the unfortunate event in Benin. We've recovered all the money and the parcel.
Even a simple visit here seems to be something terribly complicated for you. Delegates of newly founded communities have been able to ensure their participation in the Conference.
The only parish that has not been able to communicate effectively and be proactive is the Lagos Parish, a parish that is led by you!
From my personal point of view, you are an incapable, naughty man, driven only by material interests. The sacred Spirit of the Holy Lamb does not shine in you at all!

That's my last words!
father Elephterie

===

17.00 - From brother Josephus, another huge slap:
Quote:
Esteemed Clergy,

Our glorious international conference is kicking off so time is short here.

I have a few minutes in between requirements and thought I would reach out to you.

It is with great sadness in my heart that I write this email. As our international conference kicks off here in Aberdeen, our Lagos Reverend's absence is quite troublesome.

Above and beyond that, Rev Eze and Francise dishonesty over the past few weeks is equally troubling.

I do not for a minute believe you have made travel plans to be here in the UK this coming week.
It makes no sense that you claim you can not "afford" to come to Madagascar or Morocco but you would be able to afford to come to Aberdeen especially at a time that His Excellency and his team will be traveling to welcome our newest Parishes. Lagos was supposed to be on that itinerary. Sadly it will not be. There are a lot of things that have happened over the past few weeks that simply do not add up which call your true intentions into question.

The insistence that we provide a false and unnecessary letter so that you may obtain a visa that you did not need to attend the conference (a standard tourist visa is all that is required, and all our Madagascar and Morocco reverends traveled on). What were your intentions there?

You both keep saying you "don't care about the money" (the initial parish grant for your Parish) all the while complaining that you are not receiving money for your parish, and not doing the needful in tithing and fundraising is also a troubling development.

And probably the most questionable act, as ridiculous as this may sound, is your insistence to discuss things on the phone. His Excellency decided to take everything over and give you his direct line...and you took advantage of that only once while lying about your intentions to call him on two future separate occasions.

So here is where we stand, while there is a lot of explaining that needs to happen, I have recommended to his Excellency much to the dismay of Father's Elephterie, Nicodimus and the Elders that the courtesy package remain frozen, and that we give you one final opportunity to put this together.

We have all invested a lot of time, effort and resources into the Lagos Parish and ultimately want to see you succeed. I reminded them that nothing happens without the intervention of the Holy Lamb and the Holy Lamb has in fact brought us together. The Holy Lamb has also tested us. So here we are.

The future of the Lagos Parish is in your hands. You have one final opportunity. Opportunities are finite. The Holy Lamb's tests and patience is also finite.

I have just completed making the travel arrangements for the new Parishes.

His Excellency, Fathers Nicodimus, Nektarie, Elephterie and myself will be traveling to the new Madagascar Parish on the 20th. We will be there for a week. Father's Nicodimus, Nektarie and Elephterie will be assisting the new parish from an administrative and organizational standpoint, His Excellency will be meeting with the congregation, and the local community, he will officially welcome the Parish and give the Sermon on Sunday the 25th, and I will be having preliminary discussions about my legacy and looking for suitable locations. We will then rest on Monday the 26th and travel to Morocco on the 27th for the same.

If you have any intention of continuing with becoming an official MUIE Parish, you will come meet with us in either Morocco or Madagascar. If your intentions are pure, the Holy Lamb will offer his grace and guidance. We will have our talks, get you on the correct path, and we can move forward. We will provide accommodation once you are with us.

Should you choose not to meet with us over these next two weeks, we will consider your MUIE journey complete and a failure.

I am still holding out hope that you will both do the needful because in fact the Holy Lamb HAS brought us together, has crossed our paths for a reason, and should you do what you are being called to do, we will have wonderful success.

As far as I am concerned you are still our Bishop of Africa select as that is the Holy Lamb's work, not mine.

We obviously have much to talk about and much to work out. So here we are....you have less than three weeks to figure out if you are going to overcome the challenges from our Holy Lamb and emerge successful, or if your journey here is going to be one of failure.

We have nothing more to discuss via EMAIL here regarding these matters. All will be handled in person, across the table from one another as men.

Let us know what your intentions are once you decide.

Under The Grace and Guidance of the Holiest of Lambs
Brother Josephus

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All will be handled in person, across the table from one another as men.

Oh, definitely! "Let's work together as men and get this done."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Full of anger and frustration, pastor Francis answer to Josephus. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Brother Josephus,
We thank the Holy Lamb who made it possible for your annual conference to commence today,hopefully on a very good note. May His Holy name be praised, Amen!!

As for our absence, I see your inability to send us invitation letter as a grand strategy to absent us. No problem, no regrets either.

I was quite sad in your second paragraph at your careless use of the word "dishonesty". I want to believe that it could be a typographical error and not intended or meant for us. If it happens to really come from you, then, I'll want to find out what you really mean by the use of such derogatory word. Have you ever sent money to us before and we mismanaged it? We should at all times mind our use of languages that tarnishes the image/s of people.

Regarding your comment about Rev Eze's proposal for our meeting in the Nigerian embassy in the UK,that is the best we can do. Yes,weather you believe that or not, is not our concern but we have an authentic invitation addressed to the UK embassy and that qualifies us to be attended to by the UK embassy. So,the Rev Eze will respond to you on our itenary so that if you wish, you may send your representative/s to meet with us.

Regarding your expectation of a phone call from Rev Eze, I made it very clear to u earlier that none of us will spend a dime any further,till we determine your seriousness in this project and commitment here in Nigeria. PLEASE STOP FORTHWITH PUSHING US TO SPEND ANY FURTHER. Enough is enough. We're not fools.

In my last communication, I pleaded with you all to stop mentioning any longer your unrealistic courtesy package. I told you that anytime you mention it,all of us here Nigeria feel bad because of the money,time and risk we took in that regard. Please, in the name of the Holy Lamb, don't mention that again if you really want us to continue with you. Help us to forget all that including the $2,000 we spent in that painful and regrettable trip to Benin republic. Please freeze that your package forever but stop reminding us of our foolishness. I beg you in Jesus name. Please! (Nonsense).

Talking about investing time, efforts and resources, I do not think you are qualified to make such claim rather, we here in Nigeria, are. We have so much to regret. You have not done anything positive to make the Lagos/Nigerian parish a success than your constant writings and sending of different designs of structures that are neither here nor there as well as giving us high hope and expectations cum making us to spend unnecessarily on irrelevant things. Please, do mind your statements.

As for your Morocco/Madagascar, we have no business with you there. And if I may ask,"do you really know administration?"

As I said earlier, I do no longer intend to reply or respond to your mails any further not until I see your seriousness in having an effective Nigerian parish. When you're ready,I'll know. Please, stop wasting our precious time and resources. Our foolishness is enough.
Thanks
Francis

LOL! Very Happy
===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, the perpetual impertinence of that impudent Francis. LOL

Give him another hard slap, Birlic. And make it really hurt.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Nicodim, in response to the above:
Quote:
Dear all,

What I see here appears to be a paradox of some sort, a catch-22 if you will. Your parish, which as we all know has spent many months on quite successful labors (your massive growth in your early stages certainly is remarkable, even compared to the other parishes), and only now has began to falter, best exemplified in the issues with the conference. Even with all the support and encouragement that we have given, your wings have not yet blossomed, and instead you appear to be stuck in Nigeria with, as you described, a somewhat unfortunate predicament. However, other parishes which faced similar problems as you and even appeared to have less funding pooled their collective efforts together and found a way to make it through. And these surprises I did not expect, especially as funding and logistics appeared deficient; can you imagine how hard it is in a Muslim country to establish a new church? But with efforts of a whole body of brothers in faith behind them, they ended up on the 6 or 12 hour flights or however long and made it here. I cannot describe fully their elation once they got out of the taxi and were greeted by our retinue. They were all shrouded in tears of joy, and we were too; like a cow that had gotten lost on forest paths, they had found their home. And this joy was not only expressed by us, but by the other international delegations that were there too, and they all found their common ground. Even when communication was an issue, faith transcended all.

How, then, could a parish with a lot more support than Morocco and Madagascar be unable to make it here to their spiritual home? How does this paradox make sense? There is no ideal resolution here that is logical in my opinion, especially as until your last few emails you were all just as committed as they. Suddenly you appear sullen and defeated, and your previously churlish ways have bubbled up to the surface again. Surely one would expect that your parish would succeed and the others, plagued by a multitude of woes, would fail. But this is not the case. I suppose that you have been unlucky too, given the state of your various packages and funds, but this is altogether a different issue. Your parish appears to be able to afford shoes and such for everyone in your parish, and you spent $2000 on one trip; this does not appear to have been an irrevocable loss for you. Funding does not even appear to be your issue with making it to Aberdeen; other delays pile up and somehow petty issues appear distorted in magnitude.

All of this pontificating will only serve to confuse, so I will pose this simple question that I would appreciate you answering:

Why did Morocco and Madagascar succeed while Nigeria failed?

I would love to discuss the answer to this question, and many more, when we are on our parish tour. I believe Madagascar, and maybe Morocco too, are visa-free countries for Nigerians. We would love to talk to you then.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

And Francis’s response:
Quote:
Father Nicodim,
Just for mark of respect. Honestly, your mail this morning does not make any sense at all but for your age sake,I have to respond.

In your paragraph 2,u talked about all the support you have been giving the Lagos parish. Please, if I may ask,"what support?" You see,you guys are becoming funnier by day. It's very ridiculous. Isn't that?

The only thing that will make sense to me or anyone in the Lagos parish now, is for you guys to return the $2,000 you made me spend unnecessarily in Benin republic. By the time you return that money, our countenance will come down. We have spent so much courtesy of your acclaimed "HOLY LAMB CHURCH" but the most painful is the one spent in the process of your painful deceit that took us to Benin republic. Send back that money so that we know we're indeed dealing with Godly people. If indeed you respect and fear God, kindly return that $2,000. and we continue from there.
Thanks
Francis

How rude.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Two wonderful messages, from our morons...

Rev. Eze:
Quote:
Brother Josefus,
I send you Calvary greetings in the previous name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus, who by His Infinite love and Mercy, paid a price, purchased our souls from eternal damnations, unto Him be glory, honour, power and Majesty for ever and ever. Amen.

Brother Josefus, I write this letter in response to your mails dated 13th and 14th of November respectively. Before delving into the matter, I hereby call the Heavens and the earth to judge between us this day who has been fooling who and who has wronged who. I want to ask you some pertinent questions regarding your church's belief about eternity either in Heaven or Hell because for all my close to 4 decades as a child of God, and from all Theological perspectives, I have too many reasons to think otherwise.

Now coming to your mail that came in 3 days ago, I want response to you line upon line.

FROM YOUR MAIL 3 DAYS AGO
... Secondly what is the meaning of this email? Once again you are too lazy or too stupid to read the emails sent to you? WE WILL NOT BE IN ABERDEEN ON THE 24TH. HIS EXCELLENCY, REPRESENTATIVES, AND MYSELF WILL BE SPENDING A WEEK IN MOROCCO AND A WEEK IN MADAGASCAR WELCOMING OUR NEW MUIE PARISHES. THIS HAS BEEN EXPLAINED TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES NOW AND HIS EXCELLENCY WOULD HAVE REMINDED YOU OF THIS HAD YOU CONTACTED HIM AS PROMISED.
You have done nothing but lie for the last several weeks and now you expect us to believe you have travel plans to visit the UK on the 24th? Travel plans you claim you made to meet with us when we will not be here? More lies? More Sin...

Lying to you? More sin? Hmmmm!!! Brother Josefus, sorry I didn't know that you have become an Omniscient God to pass a verdict on someone by declaring me a Sinner. It's a pity that I allowed myself into all the mess, humiliation, abuses and pains that I have seen all along thinking that I am towing the path that will add values to my hope of eternal life.

... You are once again failing to do the needful. You are NOT committed to the Holy Lamb...
Brother Josefus, If the Holy Lamb you're talking about is the the Lord Jesus Christ, which I believed that He is the one you refers to, I will say it without mincing words, THAT I KNOW MY LORD, AND THAT MY LORD KNOWS ME. my relationship with Him is strong and remains unbreakable.

You are NOT committed to your congregation.
Hahaha!! Brother Josefus, I thank the Lord God Almighty for the type of congregation that He committed into my vision. I have a relationship with my congregation that nothing will be able to come in between. I don't hide anything from them apart from this particular email that you sent 3 days ago. If I let them read it and know how you insulted me, there will be no MUIE in Nigeria anymore even through any other means. Unfortunately, the Lord God blessed MUIE family with people that matters in Nigeria but......
Now the general belief here is that the church may be real while the people that I am dealing with are not the real men of God in the church.

You are NOT committed to the role of Bishop of Africa.
You are NOT committed to building a grand cathedral.

Brother Josefus, I have said this on more than 3 different occasions that title and money are not the driving force that made me to accept working with your church, but the hunger to genuinely lead men to Christ.

The only thing you are committed to is yourself. You are lazy, you are stupid and you are a sinner. And you leave me with much pain in my heart.
You call me a stupid and a lazy man? This clearly shows the spirit inside a man. A good fountain cannot produce bad water neither will a bad fountain produce good water. The Lord will reply to the whole abuses. But I ask, where is the fear of the Lord?
All I know is myself? Please think twice before saying anything to me. All that I should be saying to you, is what you are now telling me. Funny world. Judgement day is inevitable, inexcusable and unchangeable.

FROM YOUR MAIL 2 DAYS AGO:
Above and beyond that, Rev Eze and Francise dishonesty over the past few weeks is equally troubling.
Brother Josefus, now tell me, what moral justification do you have to say that we're dishonest? After subjecting me to so many inhuman treatments, loses and pains, you still have the audacity to say that we're dishonest. We should be the ones to say that. Have you ever given us money or any other material gift? NO!! I ask again, where is the fear of the Lord God Almighty?

Finally, if truly we're following the path of the Lord Jesus Christ, then let's take a look at His meek and mild nature, let's take a look at His leadership style and embrace it. Because when He said " follow me" it's for all time and for all people.

I pray that the Lord God Almighty should give each and every one of us a clean heart, lead us into the path of righteousness that we may say " Had I Known at LAST!

Shalom!!

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

Pastor Francis:
Quote:
Moreso,Josefus claim that they're travelling on the 20th November while their so called conference ends on the 19th November. "Who is deceiving who" and who now is a lied?
We here in Nigeria or the fake people claiming to be Holy and deceiving themselves. If the conference ends on the 19th,there will no longer be a rest day for the visitors?
Or even your claimed cardinal whom you made us believe is ninety years plus. Bunch of piers who tag others liers but dishonesty lies hugely in their bosom.

I have told you several times Rev Eze that in as much as the MUIE Church is real,we're definitely dealing with a group of impostors - FAKE humans not the real people.
But if they claim to be real, let them just return that $2,000 we were faked and deceived to waste in Benin republic.

Thanks

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Took them long enough to reach this conclusion Laughing Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of us are real? What a stinging accusation to come from a scammer who wanted to steal money! That hurts......

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- None of those idiots was able to answer to Elephterie's legitimate question: "Why they went by bus to Benin, if they were going to take a voluminous package with musical instruments?"
- Of course, that amount of $2,000 is a great exaggerated expense! Can "dear" Pastor Francis present a precise list of the expenses? Item by item? And a list with all the participants at Benin trip?
- This list will be checked and, if everything is true & correct, then the church is happy to cover the expenses. Just as it is right and fair! Laughing

Of course, the list must be officially redacted and legalised at public notary, on letterhead paper and church logo, so that it can be registered in the church's accounts. Laughing Laughing Laughing

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:

PLEASE STOP FORTHWITH PUSHING US TO SPEND ANY FURTHER. Enough is enough. We're not fools.

I, for one, beg to disagree.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I am reading Francis’s most recent message correctly, he still believes that the church is real, it’s just that all of us are impostors. Is that his desperate attempt at reconciling the last few months of work with his most recent doubts? If so, I think we’ve broken the lad. Great job, team!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Brother Josephus, to our morons... a HUGE slap. Laughing
Quote:
Esteemed Clergy,

It is with great sadness that I write this email. As our conference winds down and we prepare for our travel to welcome our new congregations in Morocco and Madagascar I am able to take a few minutes and respond to the several troubling emails received from Reverends Eze and Francise over these past few days.

Needless to say our MUIE clergy here is none too happy with your attitudes. Now then to address your emails.

1) Rev Francise asked if the word dishonesty being used was a type o or was meant for you guys. Reverend Eze asked this " Brother Josephus, now tell me, what moral justification do you have to say that we're dishonest? " Reverends are you serious? First we have the lie as to how much money was spent in Benin. Rev Eze claimed a couple hundred dollars, you are claiming 2000 yet you wereen't even there. Or were you? So which is it? This is also more proof that you do not read correspondence fully. Rev Eze was told that you would be reimbursed. The only receipt that has been submitted is for two rooms for one night. Nothing else has been submitted. Why is that? Has the church opened a local account for Parish business yet? Or has that task ALSO gone unfinished? You were told that all expenses would be reimbursed. You have failed in doing the needful and submitting what is necessary to claim that reimbursement. How is that our fault? I don't believe it is.

Another example of dishonesty. The unnecessary letter you keep requesting so that you can obtain an unnecessary visa for a non existent missionary trip. What is that all about? For the 100th time ALL THAT WAS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE WAS A STANDARD VISITOR VISA WHICH DID NOT REQUIRE A FORMAL SPONSORSHIP LETTER. Yet you wanted the church to lie about the reason for your trip here? Now then let us look at the the additional dishonesty here. How are you traveling to the UK this week as you claim? You claimed to want to meet at the embassy here in Aberdeen knowing full well you were told that we would be traveling directly after the conference to welcome the new parishes. So make no mistake Reverend Francise, the word dishonestly was absolutely meant for you and your crew....for the reasons cited above and others that I will not waste more time on.

2) Reverend, you made a statement that you could not see how we would be traveling on the 20th as the conference is ending on the 19th. What kind of idiocy is that? You do realize that the 20th is after the 19th right?

3) I don't even know what to say about this one. Rev Eze you went on to say something idiotic about us impersonating clergy of the MUIE Church? Reverend what kind of sense does that even make? What would we possibly have to gain from such an idiotic stunt? Not to mention you have his excellency's direct phone #. This topic requires no further discussion as it was an idiotic statement. Meet us in Morocco or Madagascar and you will see first hand how idiotic this assertion is.

4) Revered Eze, in one sentence you say the following
" Brother Josefus, I have said this on more than 3 different occasions that title and money are not the driving force that made me to accept working with your church, but the hunger to genuinely lead men to Christ."

Then you go on to say that we have not provided any money or material gifts?

Let us put this to bed. Tithing and fundraising are necessary for a parish to be self sufficient. This is where your operating money comes from. You are entitled to a initial parish grant and package of requested items that happen once your parish is officially recognized. Your parish has STILL not been officially recognized. AS you will recall that was shipped after myself and Father Nektarie made some concessions to the rules and the shipment was far from trounble free. Fairly confident that was the work of the Holy Lamb as your parish was not official and we violated church rules. Now his excellency got involved after this fiasco and made it clear to us and you that you would NOT be receiving anything until your parish was official and that would not happen until we meet. A meeting that was supposed to happen this past week.

Now you have two choices. You are welcome to meet us in Morocco. You are welcome to meet us in Madagascar. A visa is not required for you for either of those trips. You have been provided our itinerary.

WE will meet. Your concerns will be put to bed. Our concerns will hopefully be put to bed. Your parish can then be made official. Your initial parish grant can be released as can your parcel.

You may or may not hear from Fathers Nicodim and Elefetarie as they too were troubled by certain elements of your idiotic emails over the past few days.

Reverend's. Join us in Morocco or Madagascar. Don't join us in Morocco or Madagascar. Does not matter to old Brother Josephus. I promised no decisions would be made on the Cathedral and Cathedral Project Manager until after the conference. And I am a man of my word. We are going to begin looking for alternate locations as part of the Parish welcoming tour. This can STILL happen in Lagos but that is entirely up to you. Your decisions your actions over the next two weeks will dictate your future with the MUIE church.

Any and all further discussions regarding these matters will be done in person. Especially in light now of your ridiculous claim that we are not true representatives of MUIE.

Standing by for your decision. Are you with MUIE and going to answer the calling of the Holy Lamb or are you Going to ignore the calling of the Holy Lamb and waste the time and effort you have put into your congregation to this point? That choice is yours.

Be Blessed

===

Father Elephterie:
Quote:
Brothers, Fathers, dear Excellence,

I note, with some embarrassment, some delicate material issues that dominate all the last messages written by our brother Francis.
It is already (I think) the third time when the amount of money that was spent in Benin is remembered in his letters.
- None of the Lagos Parish member was able to answer to my legitimate question: "Why they went by bus to Benin, if they were going to take a voluminous package with musical instruments?"
- Of course, that amount of $2,000 is a great exaggerated expense! Can our Pastor Francis present a precise list of the expenses? Item by item? And a official list with all the participants at Benin trip?
- If yes, then this list will be checked and, if everything is true & correct, our Holy Church will be happy to cover this expenses. Just as it is right and fair!
Of course, the list must be officially redacted and legalised at public notary, on letterhead paper and church logo, so that it can be registered in the church's Registers.
And, not the last but the most important question: Where are you now?

Be blessed,
father Elephterie

===

On the other hand, from our moron's FB page:

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- These last 4 days were very silent, so we're going to try a new approach ... the reverend's facebook page shows some pictures of the idiot on the plane ... there is a small possibility that he is in Aberdeen (especially if we consider that they proposed us a meeting at the Nigerian Embassy in Aberdeen).
- So, from a separate email account, I approached Egobia... My character is a deaf old man (retired colonel) living in Aberdeen.
- I want to try to make a connection between the story with Reverend Prince Anthony and this new story. Perhaps Egobia will send the Idiot Reverend to collect the money from my old Bill (my character).

My character (old Bill) to Egobia:
Quote:
... for the transfer of us$35,500,000.00 pending on our arrival in your country for utilization and disbursement with the owner of the account.

Please dear, can you be more explicite? Who are you and what you are talking about?

Egobia:
Quote:
Dear Mr. William Adamma

Sir,

Thanks for accepting to work with me. As you may know, this requires that we understand each other very well before proceeding. Having stated my position with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, I will like to know a little more about you with specific regard to your ability to manage resources for profit making ventures in future. I am a professional and would be pleased to talk with you, hear your voice and possibly pray to God for us to meet once we conclude the transaction.

This is my Cellphone number +234 810-8585-***
if you would like to speak with me or please give me your phone number and I will call to tell you more about the deal and arrangements already put in place for us to start and finish as quickly as possible.

I look forward to hear from you

Yours faithfully,

Dr Evans Egobia
Cellphone +234 810-8585-***
Personal note: This telephone number is different from that used by Austin ... maybe Egobia is the boss of idiots and Austin is just a simple performer?

Bill:
Quote:
Dear, I am Colonel (Retiring) William Bill Adamma. I was part of the #36 Flying Foxes platoon (paratroopers) and now, for over twenty years, I live in Scotland (Aberdeen). I am 93 years old and, besides being deaf, I have a good health and I'm still quite active. I attend all the war veterans meetings and I am a member of the local church choir. Sorry to say, but I did not understand exactly what you want from me and how can I help you.
Courage & Honour!
Bill

===

14.30 - The HUGE slap of the day... father Josephus, to our morons.
Quote:
Esteemed Clergy,
As evening falls here in Madagascar, we have obviously been quite busy these past few days, but it has occurred to me that we have not heard back from you. Simply put, what are your intentions?
Reverend Rakooto has done a wonderful job here with and for his congregation. We had some very brief talks at the conference regarding my desire to build a Grand Cathedral in Africa.
Like all of us he is quite shocked that our prospective Bishop of Africa has chosen to not only not attend the conference, but also not visit his Parish.
I must ask you Rev Eze once again what are your intentions here?

Has the discrepancy in monetary amount between what you claim was spent on the trip to Beinin and what Rev Francise claims was spent been rectified?
Father Elephterie would like to know when he can expect the justification of expenses he asked for so that they may be reimbursed?

And I would like to know what your intentions are.

Will you be meeting us in either Morocco or Madagascar in these coming days to have discussion and get your Lagos Parish back on track?

Once again, from a previous email I sent you...nothing here has changed:

The future of the Lagos Parish is in your hands. You have one final opportunity. Opportunities are finite. The Holy Lamb's tests and patience is also finite.

I have just completed making the travel arrangements for the new Parishes.

His Excellency, Fathers Nicodemus, Nektarie, Elephterie and myself will be traveling to the new Madagascar Parish on the 20th. We will be there for a week. Father's Nicodemus, Nektarie and Elephterie will be assisting the new parish from an administrative and organizational standpoint, His Excellency will be meeting with the congregation, and the local community, he will officially welcome the Parish and give the Sermon on Sunday the 25th, and I will be having preliminary discussions about my legacy and looking for suitable locations. We will then rest on Monday the 26th and travel to Morocco on the 27th for the same.

If you have any intention of continuing with becoming an official MUIE Parish, you will come meet with us in either Morocco or Madagascar. If your intentions are pure, the Holy Lamb will offer his grace and guidance. We will have our talks, get you on the correct path, and we can move forward. We will provide accommodation once you are with us.

Should you choose not to meet with us over these next two weeks, we will consider your MUIE journey complete and a failure.

I am still holding out hope that you will both do the needful because in fact the Holy Lamb HAS brought us together, has crossed our paths for a reason, and should you do what you are being called to do, we will have wonderful success.

As far as I am concerned you are still our Bishop of Africa select as that is the Holy Lamb's work, not mine.

We obviously have much to talk about and much to work out. So here we are....you have less than three weeks to figure out if you are going to overcome the challenges from our Holy Lamb and emerge successful, or if your journey here is going to be one of failure.

It is time to make your intentions known.

Under The Grace and Guidance of the Holiest of Lambs
Brother Josephus

and
Quote:
Reverends.

I notice you have not responded to this email either.

What are your intentions regarding MUIE?

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here as requested.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic