SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Luis - "i wont lick your old ass anymore"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we still manage to have fun with this idiot... a new succesfully DOLLA CHOP operation! Laughing

Yesterday

- I created a fake email address of Luis and claimed that this "fake Luis" wrote to old bishop Adamma and asked for the bishop's forgiveness.
- My fake Luis admitted he was a homosexual Laughing and demanded that the $26,525 sum to be paid to the "fake Luis" american brother: Mr. Mark James. Laughing
- The bishop forgave everything and also accepted to paid the money ($26,525) in an bank-account somewhere in America. Laughing
Quote:
Luis, hello and God bless you, my son!

Right now I'm finished with the morning sermon and I'm preparing for daily problems. Within 2 hours I will be ready to go to the bank to solve the problem with the transfer of 26,525 US dollars.
Let me tell you that today I felt inspired so at Sermon I openly spoke about greed, selfishness, generosity and trust. I feel like I have been successful with these subjects related to human nature, because our young brother Albert came to me again. Well, Albert feels somewhat guilty and has come to me to give him some advice and to offer forgiveness to his sins. We talked for a long time. A long long time!

I told him that I decided to help you, and he looked at me and his eyes filled with tears. I felt excited and proud at the same time.
I hope this life lesson will be useful to you in the future, and I hope you never forget the help that the Sacred Church of the Holy Lamb offered you when you needed it.
I'll pay on-the-spot, so the money will get to your brother bank account as soon as possible.
Yes Luis, it is true! Jesus told us to love all in the same way, regardless of their sins! My son, I forgive you for everything!

Be blessed
bishop Adamma

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Wiliam Adamma < myoldbishop@email >
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: proposal

Thanks and God bless you my Lord Bishop Adamma, I want you to act based on your faith in God and not based on peoples verdict.
I'm sorry for everything I said and I regret enormously that I offended the Church and you personally. I will make the penitentiary for 7 days and I'll fast for so long. God be with you, my dear Father!
Please, and I beg you to help me recover the money that I spent on phone cards because both of us, my dear partner of life and I, we have big debts and countless financial problems.
Yes Father, I'm a homosexual and a crook, but Jesus said we were all his children and we deserved a last chance.
Dear Father, please send me $ 26,525 directly to my brother James's bank account:

Receiver: Mark James
Receiver Address: < snip >
Bank: Bank of America
Bank Address: #1001, 4th Avenue, STE 515, Seattle, WA 98154, US
Account number: < snip >
Routing number: < snip >
Personal note - I created an imaginary character Mark James with a fictitious bank account and a non-existent but credible address.

In God we trust, thank you Father and I will be waiting for the payment confirmation.
Your respectful son,
Luis

===

Today (wednesday)

- Hehe, our idiot returned with a desperate message to my old bishop character. Laughing
- He gave me a new bank account - already reported. Laughing
Quote:
Hello Bishop Adama,

Please you said and i quote "I'll pay on-the-spot, so the money will get to your brother bank account as soon as possible" Unquote.
Please i did not issue any account to you nor did i authorize anyone to do so on my behalf so please do not send any account coming from this Fraudulent email address trying to impersonate me.

This email address is not mine < myfakeluis@email > so do not reply to mails from this imposter and also do not send a dime to this account!!!
Receiver: Mark James
Receiver Address: < snip >
Bank: Bank of America
Bank Address: #1001, 4th Avenue, STE 515, Seattle, WA 98154, US
Account number: < snip >
Routing number: < snip >

Below as i will make available to you an Indonesian account immediately.
Always note that i use a Gmail address and here is my email address < realluis@email > so you should spot that those hoodlums created a similar email address to mine but with a Yahoomail address for the sole purpose of impersonating me and conning you so please be smart.

Use this account (reported! Laughing) to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia.

Bank Name: BCA

Bank Address: MENARA BCA, FLOOR 25, JL. MH THAMRIN NO. 1, GRAND JAKARTA INDONESIA.

Account Number: 632042****

Swift Code: CENAIDJA

Account Beneficiary Name: Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari.

Address: Jl. Boulevard Bar., RT.18/RW.8 Kelapa Gading Jakarta Indonesia.

Thanks and God bless you for your response and acknowledgement.
Luis

===

- Obviously, the old bishop will respond to the message only tomorrow, when everything will be too late and the payment already made can no longer be canceled.
- Of course, tomorrow my fake Nigerian scammer will also write a nice message to Luis to scoff him the idiot and tell him: stupied moron am took dis mony too fo da old prest fo da chruch ooooohhhhh.

Ohh, poor Luis! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Later, in the same day (wednesday):

- The idiot created another email address at yahoo (similar to the one used by "my fake" Luis) and sent me the same message.
- Of course, my old bishop Adamma no longer understands anything... there are already three similar email addresses (real Luis #1, real Luis #2 and "my fake" Luis). Laughing

- From his new yahoo email address (real Luis #2), the moron wrote to my bishop:
Quote:
Hello Bishop Adama,
Please you said and i quote "I'll pay on-the-spot, so the money will get to your brother bank account as soon as possible" Unquote.
Please i did not issue any account to you nor did i authorize anyone to do so on my behalf so please do not send any account coming from this Fraudulent email address trying to impersonate me.

This email address is not mine < my fake Luis > so do not reply to mails from this imposter and also do not send a dime to this account!

Below as i will make available to you an Indonesian account immediately. always note that i use a Gmail address and here is my email address < real Luis #1 > so you should spot that those hoodlums created a similar email address to mine but with a Yahoomail address for the sole purpose of impersonating me and conning you so please be smart.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia:
The same already reported bank account.

Of course, the old bishop will ask for further clarification.
Maybe we will get another fun stuff from idiot Luis?
We will see in the next days. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Initially, this boring story had to be already closed, but my idiot Luis does not want to give up on me.
He still clings to the possibility of an easy win, so maybe appropriate for me to ask more from him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thursday

- My old bishop is astonished and confused by all of Luis's email addresses. Laughing
Quote:
Luis, my son, what does all this mean?
I have before me three email addresses, all in your name:

my_fake_luis@yahoo
real_luis@yahoo
real_luis@gmail

I have already sent the money to your brother Mark James, and now I received another message, from you, telling me to make another payment on behalf of another unknown person: Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari?
Who is this new person? What is the connection between you and this new person? Please explain, because I feel like it is something dirty in all this strange mess.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- Idiot Luis, to the old bishop... the same old song: "Send the money to me!" Laughing
Quote:
Thanks for your mail and the questions raised but it goes to bear witness to my claims that someone has access to our conversation and from time to time they create fake mails to come in between as i have only one email and that is < real_luis@gmail > if you wish to investigate go back from our first email when Captain Ramos first introduced me to you its been this very GMAIL of mine and i was surprised when you forwarded a mail to me with an account with Yahoo.

You should never make the transfer to Mark James and if you have done so as you claim you should call back the transfer and use the Indonesian account i made available to you.
all my dealings with you and Mr Albert has been in Jakarta and that is why you should use the Indonesian account. never send money to any country when dealing with me.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < already reported bank account >

Thanks and God bless you for your response and acknowledgement. Lastly as soon as you make the transfer please send me the transfer slip as an evidence.
Luis

- My old bishop would like to help idiot Luis with a new payment, but of course Luis will need to prove his "true identity." Twisted Evil
Quote:
Luis, look, not even now I'm not sure I'm talking to you. With "the real" Luis.
How can I convince myself that everything is true after everything that has happened so far?
Who is that person Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari? What is the connection between that person, you and me?

Our 2nd Secretary, brother Theodosie, immediatley called at the bank, but the money is already withdrawn from that american account.
So, because of you, the church lost nearly $ 26,000. I hope you understand my skepticism and I hope you understand that I do not want to happen the same.

If I make the decision to pay again, I will need clear evidence that everything is true. You understand my position?

I'm going to ask you for documents and photographs to convince me that you are the "real" Luis.
Really, I'm still not decided to pay $ 26,000 again, especially since you did not apologize for the last heavy and dirty words you spoke to me and the church.
My Christian soul tells me I have to help you, but the practical part of me says that you have to prove that you deserve this help and that the money of the church is not stolen again by who knows what financial crooks.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- Luis, impatient to receive "the money". Laughing
Quote:
I am not in dialogue over whom the real Luis as your inbox is there to speak to that effect as you can even go back to Captain Ramos mails to you and you will confirm whom the real Luis is and where you had your parcel stopped its in Jakarta Indonesia and Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari is a Custom official whom i have been friends with since i arrived Jakarta and hence you out of your religious obligations decided to do away with the parcel delivery and you wanting to help then i urge you to use the account.

You should do the wire transfer today and send me the slip and you will earn my respect as all we have been dealing with is near misses and claims that you have made payments always to the wrong persons and wrong account so i urge you for once in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. to get it right and do so with this very account.

Lastly i apologize for the harsh words towards you, Albert or the Church at large, I am really sorry that i have reacted angrily and said said some harsh words out of anger.
Lets for once do away with arguments and get it right once and build on from there.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < already reported bank account >

Thanks and God bless you, you can still send me the transfer slip of the said transfer to the US account for my perusal and private investigation.
Luis

- The idiot thinks everything will be so easy? I think he was wrong, but let's not anticipate anything yet. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Luis, my dear, I explained to you that things will not go so easy this time.
I no longer trust anything written on the Internet, regardless of the email address used.
I've seen how easily these messages can be falsified.

Albert begged me to help you recover that money, but that does not mean that the church has to pay all of your mistakes and many scams on the internet.
I want to be sure, for this time, that the money gets where it is needed.

So,
1) I want to see a legalized copy of a bank account statement - for that person named Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari,
2) I want to see a real photo of that person called Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari,
3) I want to see a legalized copy of the ID document - for that person called Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari.

I'm willing to pay that $ 26,525 only if I'm sure I'm doing the right thing and if I'm sure of the person at the other end of the deal.
I hereby inform you that any attempt to refuse my access to these evidences will make me doubtful and refuse to make the payment.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Just some back and fourth messages, between my idiot Luis and the old bishop Adama.

- the idiot refuses to send the new photos, so he just begs the money.
- the bishop refuses to send any other money, as long as Luis does not prove "the truth" of his words. Laughing
- another scammer Twisted Evil approached the bishop, so the old man wants to abandon poor Luis. Twisted Evil

Almost I can feel his increased blood pressure! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luis:
Quote:
Same old same old Bishop Adamma, just as has always been the case, you always create a scenario wherein i will be the villain and then i will be given a lifeline and then the lifeline must come with terms which i must be compelled to carryout and thereafter further stories will arise either from disputing the pictures that i send or giving further flimsy excuses and then another task.

We have been down this road over and over again so i do not wish to toe that part anymore as i have lost total confidence in you and just as Philip found Nathanael and said to him in the Bible book of John 1 Verse 46 and i Quote "Can anything good come out of Nazareth"? i pose the same question to you and have God at the back of mind and give me an answer?

You always say you have transferred money, you have transferred money and in each occasion i always demand to see to see the transfer slip to back up your claims but on no occasion has it ever sent? i might have naive in my dealing with you but i have come to equity and with clean hands.

You have tossed me around enough and i have seen enough of it that i am no longer willing to be you toy,
You either do the needful or you forget it, Even God forgives and blesses without giving us terms for His blessings and if you truly say you are a Bishop and a true Child of God you have toe the path of Christ the Lamb of God.

I rest my case and nothing will ever make send you any pictures to persuade you to make any payment. Let your conscience and the Spirit of God in you be your guide, that is if your have any?

God bless you.
Luis

Bishop Adamma:
Quote:
Luis?

Oh, I was sure it would happen!
So, you are the same impostor who has already stolen some money from us.
That's why you refuse to send the required proof, because you can not! Right?
How do you have pictures of an Indonesian man, if you are an black African man? Correct?
You are an Internet impostor, but I will not be fooled again!

bishop Adamma

Luis:
Quote:
You are a Bishop just as you claim but you do not have an insight nor does God reveal things to you isn't it? I know it would come to this but i am okay with it. If i have ever collected money from you may God punish me but if i have never collected any money from you may God show me mercy and bless me also i haven't and you accuse me wrongly may God punish you severely.

Getting those pictures wouldn't be difficult but its not worth the it because you will change the narratives just like the chameleon that you are so i wont dare do it because i have done such stuffs before but it yielded no fruit.

You either do the needful or you dont whichever one let the name of the Lord God be praised. Show my any transfer slips of all the transfers you claim you have done? liar.

God bless
Luis

Bishop Adamma:
Quote:
My son (if you really are Luis),

As long as I'm not sure I'm talking to the real Luis, I will not pay any cent of the $ 26,000 and I will not show any confidential paper about our church and our bank accounts.
Prove that you really have access to the so-called Dwitasari (as I asked you) and I will believe you. Would you not suspect a man who refuses to bring evidence, especially if he claims to be innocent?

Let me tell you, very sincerely... if I were you, then I would have immediately presented those documents and pictures to show that I am "the real" Luis and that so-called Dwitasari is a real person from Indonesia (and not an African man, hiding somewhere in Africa and stealing the church's money). I hope you understand my point of view.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis:
Quote:
I have nothing to prove as i am not near Africa and i have always presented proves to that and even refereed Mr Agus Ndue to you and he proved himself beyond every reasonable doubt but backed off when there was task after task.

You for once should give me the benefit of doubt and prove yourself by for once and do the needful as i will never cheat the Church the household of God but you have asked me to do all manner of pictures and even filled Western Union questioner but all to no avail and on this i say NO NO.

You either do it for trust and God or you back off. mind you transfer slip does not carry bank account details and if you cant do it then why ask me to give you someones account statement?

God bless you
Luis

Bishop Adamma:
Quote:
Son, look, it's very simple.
1. You once sent me a fake picture with you, which was actually just a picture taken from the internet. I have discovered this, and you have asked me to forgive you. I forgave you. Remember?
2. Then you introduced me an idiot (Angus) who, like you, tried to deceive us by presenting a pyramid made by some Africans as being made by "his men."
He collected the money from us ($50,000) and then disappeared. My computer has been violating and I've lost all those pictures and all my previous documents, but I remember this Angus having a retarded face. I do not remember the exact details of his figure, but he certainly had a "face of stupid crook".
3. Because of you, our brother Albert was kidnapped, tortured and mutilated, and the church had to pay a ransom that the police still failed to recover.
4. Now, for the last time, some Africans have cloned your accounts and received another $26,000 from our church.

All these losses are related to the relationship with you, and you have the courage to tell me that "there is no need to prove anything"? Really? Are you stupid?
I told you and I repeat you, because maybe you can not assimilate the information very easily:
If you do not present to me the evidence I ask for, then I will not pay anything, nor will I continue the relationship with you!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis:
Quote:
I am not your toy just like the devil that you are "quick to highlight our weakness" what happened after i answered all the Western Union Questioner? what happened when Agus said he did not know about the money you accuse him of and asked for prove of such payment from you? have you ever proved it beyond just your claims?

Let Heaven and Earth judge you and your antics but be rest assured you can not and will never cajole me to do your bidding any longer. You either give me the benefit of doubt and do the needful or you back off for good.

I do not wish to use harsh words on you but may God bless you for being a smart old conning and manipulative old man that is if you are truly whom you claim.

Luis

Bishop Adamma:
Quote:
Luis,
All these sterile messages of yours overwhelm me and make me confused.
It is obvious that you can not / do not want to prove the truth of your words.
It is equally obvious that you have something to hide from me, and I feel that.

Son, I made the decision to give up the money in your custody. You can already tell Captain Ramos about this fact.
I have received another similar offer from Captain Gregg, who I hope will be more open to cooperation and more honest than you.

Note: Here I copied another similar message about "money boxes discovered in Afghanistan" (from another scammer).

Goodbye my son, be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis:
Quote:
Sort yourself and just as i thought and knew about you, You have suddenly changed the narratives just now and its about a so called Gregg?
you are an amazing irritating character and you have no moral values and should stop using Gods name in vain and quite saying you are a Bishop.

Gods wrath will befall upon you if you dont change your ways. Please do not write me anymore as nothing good can ever come out of you.

Luis

Bishop Adamma:
Quote:
Luis,

It is enough to read that message and to understand everything.
Captain Gregg is, like Captain Ramos, an American officer who works outside the country (in Afghanistan) and wants to secure his money.
Probably they are army colleagues and they probably know each other.
I'm going to ask Captain Gregg about you and I'll see what he thinks about you did not want to send me the two boxes of money owned by Captain Ramos and that you kept them in custody for over 13 months.

I sincerely hope that Captain Gregg will work with another courier company and I hope you can find your salvation and peace of mind.
Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis... His frustration has reached the maximum level Laughing ... I hope the veins from his head have swollen and broken. Laughing
Quote:
You are a psychopath and good at manipulating people but you have come to the end of the line with me and just like i knew that you would change the narratives and shift focus you have done that again smartly.

Please go to hell with your Gregg and your sorry ass.

Luis

Laughing Laughing Laughing

For today, I think it's enough... starting next week, maybe Captain Gregg (my fake african scammer) will send some mocking messages to poor Luis. We will see! Twisted Evil

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

More & more fun over the weekend:
- Luis is extremely upset on my old bishop Adamma, but the temptation to earn "the church's money" is so great that he can not refrain from writing messages. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- I was careful to offend him every message I sent him... Luis explodes with anger but still hopes to get the Church's money. Twisted Evil
His rage accessions are very funny. Laughing

- my old bishop, to Luis:
Quote:
Luis, my son,
I really do not know what to think about you:
- Yesterday: "Lastly i apologize for the harsh words towards you, Albert or the Church at large, I am really sorry that i have reacted angrily and said said some harsh words out of anger..."
- Today: "You are a psychopath and good at manipulating people but you have come to the end of the line with me..."

My dear, are you under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs?
Have you quarreled with your beloved Angus and now are you nervous all over the world?
What happens to you and where is the respect that you have to show me?

I am disappointed with your behavior and I will give up any kind of intention to settle your expenses. I know Albert will suffer, but he'll understand the situation.
It is not enough that you are a self-declared lazy and liar homosexual, but you have started to offend the Holy Church. This is unacceptable!

Goodbye forever!
bishop Adamma

- Luis:
Quote:
You are the one under the influence of Alcohol or drugs as i dont do both and have no intentions of engaging in such, You always try to play on my intellect and it annoys me when you lay flimsy accusations on me and my person so when you push me to such edge dont expect me to be calm.

You have played and toyed with my emotions for so long and had it been when i couldn't read your character and instinct i would be clamoring with doing all your bidding but since a could now read between the lines am well equipped to deal with it.
You concurred with my verdict when you shifted to subject matter by bringing in a certain Gregg and it got me livid.

let me take you down memory lane, Remember that you said you had an envelope with the codes in it? what happened to it? then you promised to offset through your Church but then you said it was sent to the wrong person and now i gave my word and gave you account then you throw a spanner into the engine.

Please i am not a man that indulges in Alcohol, drug or homosexualism like you have branded me but i take it on the chin and soldier on and as a true Christian i have forgiven you for all those accusations and if i have offended you i am sorry.

We are both Christians so lets act as one and do what is right before God and mankind which is you doing the needful and me keeping to my words.

God bless you
Luis

Quote:
Luis,

Son, your psyche takes it up and down, with fluctuations that worry me terribly. Are you sure you do not take drugs?
Perhaps your boyfriend is drugging you without knowing that (such unfortunate cases happen) to rape you while you are unconscious.
If you wish to confess your sins, I am here as your confessor.

When he came crying at me, to ask me to help you recover your money, Albert's envelope sat on my fireplace (where she had always been).
I gave him back and I said: "Albert, this money is money that you get through fraud! This money is dirty money! This money pressing your guilty souls! You can do what you want!"
He burst into crying and threw the envelope into the fire in the fireplace. He made a sacrifice! Then I felt I had to help you and then I made the decision to pay your debts.

The Holy Lamb is my witness that it happened! Hallelujah, amen!
The fact that you do not want to waste my doubts, though it would be so easy to do, makes me think that "you are not who you say you are" and that "you do not deserve my church to make another sacrifice for you".

I'm sorry, but you have a soul full of sin and you do not want to give up.
Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- Luis:
Quote:
I am not a homosexual and dont you know that accusing someone unjust-fully without prove is a sin? Whom gave you absolute powers to pronounce judgement. You should either do the needful or you leave it.

If you decide to say goodbye let it be for real as it will not be the end of the world for both parties as i can handle it. You can do the needful or you leave it and go your separate ways God will always remain God.

The Bible said in the book of Proverbs 10 VS 22 Quote "The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrows" Unquote, May your blessing comes with terms and condition? i get you are a sinful man just as you pronounce me so i do not expect heaven on earth from you. You either do the transfer and this time around with the very account below and do not play the same pranks you played when you said you sent money to a certain Bank in Benin Africa.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia.
< the same bank account >

Thanks and God bless you for your response and acknowledgement.
Luis.

Quote:
"If you decide to say goodbye let it be for real as it will not be the end of the world for both parties as i can handle it."
Yes, if you do not give me the proofs that I have asked you, then it will be the end of our relationship.
The decision is yours and it depends on you whether you want to move on, or if you want to abandon everything now, after 13 months.

I'm tired of all these delays and postponements so, if you're not serious, I'll try to end the deal with Captain Gregg's people.
I have been already contacted by his courier-diplomat who will bring the money to me.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- Luis:
Quote:
I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and i pray that anytime you work for something and it gets to the twilight may God of Heaven and Earth shut the door right on your face.

I will do no further bidding from you as i have been tasked so much by you and at the end you start a new narrative and shift the focus and i stand upon the mandate of Heaven to bind you into the bottomless pit of hell where manipulative souls like you belong.

Do not reply my mails any more.
God bless you for wasting my money and time.

Luis

Quote:
Luis, my son,

There is a Judgment of the Heavens, and you will be there and will answer for all your deeds and words. I did not do anything bad!
You are the person who tried to cheat the lottery system and you did this knowing from the very beginning that it is not right. You've tried to trick people and try to earn money fraudulently!
You've confiscated the captains Ramos's parcels and for over 13 months you are not able to send me or put someone else to send them.

I think you've already stolen and spent all that money. You're probably a lottery player, you're being drugged, and you're having a life full of sin.

Your brain is no longer functioning properly, because you are not able to make simple judgments and you are not able to make the right and honest decisions.
Everything you do is based on lies and profanity, and these things are punished by the Holy Lamb! You will see all these things at the Last Judgment!

Starting Monday, I will start working with Captain Gregg because he promised to send a representative to Aberdeen-UK to meet with me and sign the necessary documents. That's what makes an honest business, with people who meet and look in the eye. The custody of money boxes cost me only 67,000 and I will receive half of the $7,500,000. I will recover all the losses I have had with you and your lies.

Goodbye forever!
bishop Adamma

- Luis:
Quote:
The judgement will start at the household of God and you will be judged in Heaven for you were to person that introduced brother Albert to me and told me that i would work with him and make money and i simple did so as i have never known Albert from mother nature. My anger with you is all the money that i spent making those lengthy call and having the money being deposited into the account.

My heart bleeds whenever i remember that and my heart will always ask God to judge you because you introduced us together and you were aware all through you even threatened to end our communication unless i have Mr Agus respond to the Church secretary and i had to search for me and compelled him to apologize and he did, God will ask you if you were not aware of this all through? but now that we are done you in your usual fashion started first by saying its now a sin? you have been very manipulative and it will be counted to you as a sin.

You should count all your deeds with me and check how i have wasted my time dealing with you even after filling and answering all the Western Union Questioner you turned around and came up with an accident and when you came out of hiatus i asked you to conclude and you had nothing else to say but that i should forget about money and concentrate on my soul. Hehe you are a very funny dude.

Go ahead and deal with anyone you want but if you want to claim your package then send money so i can get it cleared from the sort facility of the Indonesian Customs.

God bless you.
Luis

- Sunday, in the morning, my fake lad (Umukelani) mocking again our poor Luis. Laughing
Quote:
stoupid mumu am tel yu to give up now dha crezy old chruchman
iz ma clent now an am wanna to taeke care of him seriozely
am hav availabel peopal who can meet na dhe chruch an can taeke dhe mony
if yu are goodboi meiby am send yu 2 dolla to buy roope to hang yu neck on widh the first tree oooohhhhh

- few hours later, in the evening, my bishop wrote to Luis:
Quote:
Luis, my son,

Please do not tell me anything about that little idiot Agus. He already admitted that he is gay in a letter that he sent to our Secretary Nektarie.
All your negations do nothing but to strengthen my conviction that you are a pederast and drugged fraudstar. Shame on you!

I'm so convinced that my money has not been long since you spent on gambling and drugs.
Now you're trying to lie to me, saying the two money-parcels are in the custody of the Customs.
What do you do if I ask for proof in this regard? Huh?

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to see that he's still desperately dragging himself along. Let me know if you want me to send him something.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Luis is the kind of idiot who wants to get money without doing anything ... I'm going through this dialogue just because I see how much he suffers for the money spent on the phone cards. Laughing Laughing Laughing
If you want to try something with him, I can offer his email address. Twisted Evil

Tuesday, in the morning:

My moron, to the old bishop... his favorite song: "I want my money back!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
I have nothing to prove anymore, if you wish to know my self worth and my resolve to keep to my words then you have the account use it and do the needful without further Ado.

God gave us His only begotten Son to die for us while we were yet sinners, He didn't ask us for prove of this and that He did it for love and if truly you had wished that we conclude this transaction and that you had it in mind you wanted me to recover the money that i wasted in calling for the winning numbers then here is the account below.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < the same account >

Thanks and God bless you.
Luis

My bishop:
Quote:
Luis, my son,
Are you crazy or just a mindless child? How can you say you have to prove nothing?
If you really want my church to help you, then you have to be respectful to me and prove you do not lie to me. I have been lied and cheated, my church has lost a lot of money, so I do not intend to be naive.
I warn you that on Friday I will meet two of Captain Gregg's representatives and I will perfect the deal with him. Unlike you, Captain Gregg is a man of honor and has responded positively to all my requests.

But, because I am a man whose word matters, I give you the opportunity to prove that your whole story is true and I ask you once again to send me the following documents:

1) I want to see a legalized copy of a bank account statement - for that person named DianNoviantiDwitasari,
2) I want to see a real photo of that person called DianNoviantiDwitasari,
3) I want to see a legalized copy of the ID document - for that person called DianNoviantiDwitasari.

I have already paid too much money to some strangers, so I do not want to do that again. I want to meet that friend of yours and I want to see what kind of man he is.
Please tell him to contact me, hoping he is an honorable man and has nothing to hide.
Those $ 26,525 are at your disposal until Friday, please keep this in mind!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

The stupid lad insist and continues to hum the same old song: I want my money! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
You can either give me the benefit of doubt and do the needful with the account i provided or you can go ahead and meet with your said Gregg and his representative.

Whichever one you chose i wouldnt be surprised and God will surely be on His throne.

Luis

My old bishop's answer:
Quote:
Luis, it is obvious for me that you are lying again, because all your words do nothing but refuse to provide some simple evidence.
I will do what is to be done ONLY if you manage to dispel my doubts about this story. It's very simple, I no longer trust you and your words!
We've known each other for over 13 months, and you've only been able to lie to me a few times. Your hypocritical apology is nothing, as long as you refuse to prove everything.
I do not want to remember all the offenses that your idiot lover Angus brought to the church after all the indecent messages that he sent to our secretary.
You were the one who introduced that homosexual sinner between us and you guaranteed that that idiot is a man of Faith.
Now, you pay for all of his sins and, as long as I do not see your remissions, I will not pay any cent!

Try to free your brain from all your sins and try to think plainly:
- I need just 3 simple proof, and then I'll make that payment. I promised!
- You just have to send me those 3 proofs, and then you get the money. I promised!

Everything else is just a waste of my time and a waste of your words. Today is Wednesday. You only have 2 days left.
I will sign the papers with Captain Gregg on Friday and I will close any other negotiation with you. Hallelujah, amen!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another funny day with Luis, the indonesian moron. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- he still hopes to recover the money he spent on calling "the lottery system".
- I constantly offend him and remind him that he has lost 13 months with me. Laughing

Luis, to my old bishop Adamma:
Quote:
You have till Friday to do the needful or you go right ahead to sign the Gregg story and i would never ever send you any banks documents or Identity card as i can remember vividly well that you even refused to send mere transfer slip claiming its confidential and all what excuses you gave but here you are stupidly asking for another man to send his Bank statement of account, who is then a hypocrite here?

I am done doing your wishes and getting disappointment at the end and nothing you will say will ever make me send you any documents as to prove any point. you are at liberty to do whatsoever pleases you but be rest assured i wont lick your old ass anymore.

Luis

Bishop Adamma:
Quote:
Luis,

How can you say that? How can you talk to me like that?
After all I've lived together in all these 13 months, you accuse me of your incompetence and your lies? Are you real?
You forgot when I asked you to send me a picture of you, and you lied to me and showed me a stolen picture from the internet?
Is that your real character? Is that how you doing all the business?

I am curious to know why Captain Ramos trusted you to offer you this job, to deliver the two boxes with his money.
What does he say about you, after these 13 months when you have done nothing but to ask me for some "expense" money? Can you explain him your stupid attitude?

That retarded idiot, your lover Angus, once again sent an indecent message to Father Nektarie.
It is the last time I ask you to take an ferm attitude and stop that nasty homosexual from writing those messages.
Today is Thursday, and I swore to brother Albert that I will wait until tomorrow. If I do not receive the required proof, I will say you goodbye for eternity!
Son, you will remain poor and alone in the sight of God, because your sins are too big to be forgiven here on Earth.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha hahaha. Oh, my..... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Luis, his 2-cell brain explodes because of anger. Laughing
Quote:
God bless you for the last sentence, please go ahead and stop writing me you old fag that keep calling a straight man like myself homosexual when i true context you are the hopeless old homosexual because "it takes a fag to know a fag as it also takes a criminal to know one"

You have been lying all along and claiming stuffs you can not do and i now know your antics and it does not move me any longer. Send me the transfer slips you claim to have sent and you know that you old fool is serious.

Get lost and be found in the pit of hell where you belong. I dont need you to survive of thrive as God is my provider and not you poor ass old fool.

Luis.

My old bishop, innocent 100%... I'm convinced he will greatly appreciate the fact that Albert wants to donate all that money for the orphanage.
Quote:
Luis, my sinner son, from the height of my episcopal seat, I wish you all the love to always remain exactly as you are now: poor, idiot and repressed homosexual. Your sins will keep you from getting out of the mud, so you will always stay there with the pigs. You are just a two-legged pig that speaks like a pig and looks like a pig.

Starting tomorrow I will sign the representation contract for Captain Gregg's fortune. His money will be safe, here in the crypt of the monastery, until the captain finishes his military service abroad. I do not want to read any of your messages anymore, so please do not write me back!
For over a year, I'm bored with your childish blunders and lies about your Faith and your poor sexual orientation. You fully deserve everything that's happening to you now!

I'll let Albert donate our money (26,525) to our orphanage and I'll tell him that you refused to receive them.
He will be happy to know that you were generous and gave up your money in favor of orphaned children. He will bless you!

Farewell forever, my little homosexual son!
bishop Adama

===

Muhahahaha!
More fun with Luis, the stupid indonesian lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
You are and will always a habitual liar and God will judge you according, you said and i Quote " I'll tell him that you refused to receive them" Unquote. when you open you sticking old mouth and say such you should at least have the decency to accept that you have lied and you are a pig for that.

God will never forgive you for introducing Albert to me and just as i anticipated after wasting my money you guys changed the narratives all in a bid to eat the proceed
but i am okay with that i will always survive and be blessed, I have been surviving and its not with that proceed but for haven made me spend my money in vain my sweat and money will stand to judge you.

Go to hell you with your money and the so called Gregg am not worried about that as you havent done what you needed to do and you have lost my respect.

God bless you for walking away but judge you for making me waste my money.
Luis

My answer:
Quote:
Luis,

My son, remember me dearly in all your miserable and sad life. Only now do I see your true character.
You are a nasty and stupid little homosexual who tried to lie a man of the church.
Your huge sins turned against you and, for 13 loooong months, the Holy Lamb took care of me so that I would not be fooled by you.

You are the one, you are the only one that the Holy Lamb has made to pay for his sins!

You deserve your fate, now and forever and ever!
You will die poor and hungry, lonely and very sad, This is My Word!

Glory to the Holy Lamb! Glory to the Final Judgement!
Be damned now and forever and ever!
bishop Adamma

===

The idiot insists ... I think he's a masochist lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Your words are worthless and you also, I am financially stable and i will get even better but you will encounter problems after problems this I decree in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. in Jesus name Amen.

When these signs starts happening remember that i placed a curse on you and you should come back for forgiveness. Go ahead and eat the money with your accomplice Albert.

God is my Ebenezer and i will never lack rather you will lack on my behalf, lastly i pray God forgives you for calling me a homosexual.

Luis

My old bishop. Twisted Evil
Quote:
+++ TROUGH THE GRACE OF HEAVEN AND MY POWER AS BISHOP +++
+++ YOU ARE CURSED NOW, FOREVER AND EVER! +++
+++ THESE ARE MY DESIRES AND THEY WILL BE FULFILEED BY THE GRACE OF THE HOLY LAMB! +++
+++ GREAT IS HIS POWER AND YOU WILL FEEL IT ALL YOUR MISERABLE LIFE! +++
+++ CROOK AND LIAR GAY, BE DAMNED! +++

===

Five minutes later, my idiot Luis:
Quote:
You are a useless old Bishop full of deceit and con, Get loss old maggot, you have lost my respect and you are the one cursed from now henceforth.

Take your God forsaken money and shelve it down your old ass.

God you direct all your curses back to you the sender as you are a total disgrace to Bishop-hood.

Luis

Directly from the church server. Laughing
Quote:
The sender address [< snip >] was rejected by the Holy Church's server.
Your message can not be delivered.
Try another option, or send from another email address.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

5 days later, the story still continues, because my idiot Luis still hope to receive some money from the old bishop. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luis:
Quote:
hello

My old bishop:
Quote:
What do you want from me, again?
Have you come back to lie and to hurt me again?

Luis:
Quote:
Thanks for your response and let me make it clear here that i never wanted to be rude or insulting to you as i held my peace and did all your bidding and had to apologize when necessary and applied restraint when needed but your constant accusation of my person as a homosexual its so annoying because i find such act dirty and i would never indulge in it.

I respected you and revered your Papacy for a large duration of time but when you accuse and abuse someone for such a long time you tend to lose that respect and i was pushed so hard by your harsh accusation that i lost all respect i had for you. However let me use this medium to apologize and say am really sorry and hope you forgive me.

You need to also repent of your sins and ask for forgiveness for accusing me of homosexual act which i will never indulge in, You can also redeem your image by doing the needful using the account from me.

Luis

My old bishop:
Quote:
Son, at the Sunday Sermon I will withdraw the anathema thrown on you. You will be able to continue your life and work. That's my promise!

Otherwise, we received the visit of Captain Gregg's representatives and signed the representation agreement. I paid the $140,000 commission and received the two sealed boxes containing $14.5 million, money seized in Iraq by former dictator Saddam Hussein The two metal boxes are housed now in the crypt of our chapel until Captain Gregg finishes his military mission and will come here to live with us according to our rules and religion. I am so happy that we have managed to ensure a bright future for our parish. Hallelujah, amen!

Be happy and have good luck in your life!
Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Otherwise, we received the visit of Captain Gregg's representatives and signed the representation agreement. I paid the $140,000 commission and received the two sealed boxes containing $14.5 million, money seized in Iraq by former dictator Saddam Hussein The two metal boxes are housed now in the crypt of our chapel until Captain Gregg finishes his military mission and will come here to live with us according to our rules and religion.

Hmm... this sounds a bit too good to be true. I'm sure the church has the money to foot a minor loss like $140000 in case the sealed boxes don't really have any money. At least I hope. Will we have to cancel the caviar for Elefterie's 75th birthday celebrations?

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

- This story was not held in the classical MUIE style, already known... Luis is just one lazy and stubborn idiot, who strongly refuses to perform the given tasks, but who demands money "again and again" with a rare determination.
- So, from time to time, I'm introducing an unexpected funny element, just to see if Luis accepts the story... the car accident of old bishop Adamma, the lottery system of brother Albert... all were "well received" by our idiot. Laughing
- On the other hand, it is not fun at all and is not a real "challenge" for us. It's just a stupid and lazy moron.

If you really want to play with him, we can think of a solution to involve brother Nicodemus in the script... but do not expect miracles from Luis!
===

Luis... the same song with the same lyrics: "Give me some money!"
Quote:
Thank God that we are for once on the same page and i am happy you have gotten the Gregg's package you have always talked about and i pray it works out the way you planned and prayed.

I am willing to deliver as i am promised if you can do the needful with the account i have given you and you will not need to cough out a whopping $140,000.00. no way my Lord Bishop.
just transfer GBPS £ 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling) and i will deliver your package once and for all.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia.

Bank Name: BCA

Bank Address: MENARA BCA, FLOOR 25, JL. MH THAMRIN NO. 1, GRAND JAKARTA INDONESIA.

Account Number: 63204200**

Swift Code: CENAIDJA

Account Beneficiary Name: Dian_Novianti_Dwitasari.

Address: Jl. Boulevard Bar., RT.18/RW.8 Kelapa Gading Jakarta Indonesia.

Thanks and God bless you for your response and acknowledgement. Lastly as soon as you make the transfer please send me the transfer slip as an evidence.

Luis

My bishop Adamma:
Quote:
Luis,

Son, look how things are:
- I forgave you for all your ugly words,
- I prayed for you, that God would forgive your sins,
- I do not care about your sex life or the way you understand living on this earth... you will answer for all this in front of God.

But, let me be honest with you and tell you that I do not believe anything in your words!
I am very convinced that the money of Captain Ramos does not exist anymore, and I am very convinced that you have lost them to gambling and other such sins.
I'm already convinced that you are a lottery lover and it is not the case to deny that. Brother Albert told me that you won over $ 26,000 through a telephone lottery fraud system.
This is, to me, a very clear proof that you are a "gambler" and you like to risk large amounts of money.

Well, all these things are highlighted by your unjustified refusal to prove the truth of your words.
I have asked you only for some clear evidence, and your childhood justifications and aberrant refusals do nothing but strengthen my opinion of you.

Son, I do not have to prove anything to anyone! Captain Ramos himself came to me with a proposal to help him keep a big amount of money safe, in my church... well, I think you've already spent that amount of money. I'm sorry, but that's what I think about you! Give me some clear evidence that the money still exists, and maybe we can discuss that payment.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

===

Just a few hours later:
Quote:
Thanks for your response but let me indicate and plead with you not to be hasty in your judgement because even God forgives both you and I and i want you to know that concluding that i did make calls for Albert to earn the lottery money will be an totally wrong as i never knew Albert before your introduced him to me and he made it clear to me that there was nothing wrong with the lottery before i commenced spending my time and money doing all the calls which consumes money and at some point after spending a huge sum of money on call unit and calling and waiting for a Customer Care representative and giving them all the information's and codes you will end up winning only $10 but i persevered and kept going for months before we got to the reasonable amount.

You recommended Albert to me and you spoke highly of him and even said he will bring good business that both of us will partake in but why are you now judging me based on that? God is truly watching us all so lets be mindful of God and quit playing games and do the needful.

Like i said earlier, I am willing to deliver as i am promised if you can do the needful with the account i have given you and you will not need to cough out a whopping $140,000.00. no way my Lord Bishop. just transfer GBPS £ 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling) and i will deliver your package once and for all.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < the same bank account >

Thanks and God bless.
Luis

My bishop:
Quote:
Luis, I told you and I repeat with all the love that a parent can have for his lost son:
I DO NOT judge you and NOT condemn you for anything! Everything was forgiven!

But it's true that I do not think you still have the two boxes of money, but that's another discussion. You probably spent all that money for a long time.
I'm curious what Captain Ramos will say when he finishes his military service and wants to know where his money is.

If those money were still in your possession, then it would have been very easy to convince me that it was true.
But you can not do that, so obviously you try to lie to me and ask me for 10,000 for nothing.
Tell me exactly what you're going to do with those 10,000?

be blessed,
bishop Adamma

===

Another hour later, the little moron comes back with some ridiculous "X-Ray money" photos. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
If you send me the GBPS 10,000.00 (Ten thousand Pounds Sterling) I will get the Boxes cleared from the Indonesian Customs Sort Facility and i will deliver it to your Church in Aberdeen Scotland. This i promise to do and if i fail you use your Bishop Authority, Anointing and Seal to place a curse on me this is my oath.

I hereby attached a scanned pictures of the Box and the scan report from the Indonesian Customs which indicated that the boxes contains money. and i plead with you in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, to give me the benefit of doubts.

Thanks and God bless you, see attached for your perusal.

Luis.

Quote:
After viewing those pictures sent for your perusal you should at least give me the benefit of doubt by doing the needful and letting God take control rather than relaying on your own understanding.

Like i said earlier, I am willing to deliver as i am promised if you can do the needful with the account i have given you and you will not need to cough out a whopping $140,000.00. no way my Lord Bishop. just transfer GBPS £ 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling) and i will deliver your package once and for all.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < the same old bank account >

Thanks and God bless.
Luis

My bishop:
Quote:
Luis, all these lies make me think of your sinful soul. It was much easier to acknowledge all your sins than to try to lie to me again.
With these fakes photos stolen on the internet, I'm convinced that everything is true just as I imagined:

- You really are a poor homosexual boy who likes to bet and play gambling,
- You probably lost all the money of Captain Ramos, and now you're trying to steal from me,
- You would have been successful if you had recognized everything and asked me to help you, like from Christian to another Christian.

The fact that you continue to lie to me makes me believe that you are not yet ready for the salvation of your soul.

I'm really sorry for you, my son! Shame on you!
bishop Adamma

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You seem to have this lad wound up nicely; I’ll let you take care of this. If he ever does anything else besides beg and insult, Nicodim can give him some moral encouragement.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

A new day, a new whining from my poor moron Luis. Laughing
Quote:
You are a man worthy to articulate your mind and make good decisions and i am done fighting with you or trying to prove a point,
You either needful based on your morals and God leading's laid in your heart or you simply let go rather than we keep dragging each other backwards.

Like i said earlier, You are at liberty to do the needful as a gun will never be pointed on your head.
I am willing to deliver as i am promised if you can do the needful with the account i have given you and you will not need to cough out a whopping $140,000.00.
no way my Lord Bishop. just transfer GBPS £ 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling) and i will deliver your package once and for all.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < his old bank account >

Thanks and God bless.
Luis

Of course, the old bishop is angry because Luis tried to fool him with stolen pictures on the internet. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
My little homosexual, you think you can fool me with those pictures that you stole from the internet?
I'm old, but I'm not an idiot.

I told you, it was enough to acknowledge all your sins, officially, and I would have helped you. Like a Christian! From man to another man!
The fact that you insist on treating me as a mad old man and easily to be fooled, it hurts me.
You see, my dear homosexual, I have the money that you want. So you will have to do as I say, after all.
Otherwise, you will only be left with al your financial losses and with these 14 months when you have not earned anything from the relationship with me.

Just think a little and you'll see I'm right.
You can start to abandon your bullshit story and tell me the truth about you.
If you want my money!

bishop Adamma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This moron was not impressed by the fact that the bishop found those stolen pictures on the internet.
Quote:
I have been sincere with you but that does not mean so much to you because your mindset has been polluted with false thoughts about me which might be the reason why you result to using vulgar and unholy words towards me but let God be the final judge.

You should either do the needful and give me the benefit of doubt and allow God and Karma to do the rest should i fail you. Dont be the judge in this scenario allow God and do the needful using the account below.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < his bank account >

Thanks and God bless.
Luis

I'm tired of listening to my idiot's lamentations, so I'm going to try a novelty approach: old bishop Adamma is gay and tries to seduce our young Luis. Laughing
Quote:
Luis, my dear toyboy,
I know you're lying to me, because I found all the pictures you sent me. These are just some stolen photos on the internet.
In a strange way, I like you. You are young and rapacious, liar and greedy, with a great lust for night life.
If my parents did not force me to enter into religious service, I would probably have been like you.
Do not think I did not like (when I was young) to drink, smoke and have sex with others men.
Like you, I'm also gay and I feel those who have the same sexual inclination as me. There's no point hiding and lying to me!
Make me happy and I'll turn you into my favorite toy! I'll pay you those debts and I'll get you a ticket to come here in the UK.

I'll put you in a nice apartment and I'll give you enough money to have no worries for your whole life.

Yours loving daddy,
bishop Adamma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Luis did not seem at all impressed by the fact that an elderly bishop revealed his sexual orientation Laughing ... this morning, my idiot sang the same old song: Give me some money!
Quote:
We have dilly dally over this issue for over a year and it hasn't gotten us anywhere, so lets start this week with purpose and vision and lest achieve that which we should have. I have been longing to meet you face to face and it will soon materialize of only for once you can keep to your words and do the needful. You can send the GBPS 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling)

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < snip >

Thanks and God bless.
Luis

My old bishop Adamma.
Quote:
Mi amor, things do not go that way between us. Come on, be serious! I'm not stupid!
First of all, I want to make sure we both have a love affair. You do not have to worry, you always will be the active part!
Secondly, I want to see you naked! Honey, it's been more than a year since we talked and I do not know how you look... I want to see your body, to know for what I'm paying!

Do not even go through your head the idea of trying to fool me with some fucking pictures stolen from the internet! No way, my young toyboy!

I want to see you naked, even if you cover your head with a paperbag... I'm interested only in your body!
In your hands, I want you to have a cardboard on which to write something personal and intimate to me. To be sure you are in that picture. Okay, my love?
If you really are gay and if you really want me to pay all your debts ($ 26,000), then convince me that you deserve my love! Seduce me with your young and virile body!

With love,
"daddy" Adamma

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

Imperturbable and tireless, my little idiot writes to the old bishop. Laughing
Quote:
Thanks for your reply, However in the act of us knowing ourselves through Captain Ramos. you have always been the one to give me tasks to carry out but right now lets in over a year and some months reserve the trend and you be the one to first send the least GBPS1,500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Pounds Sterling).

If you send this money then i will trust that you are serious and i will do whatsoever you want me to do, but your inabilty to do this very amount then you are and have always been a Joker and i would quit wasting time with you.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia: < his bank account >
Thanks and God bless.
Luis

My gay bishop, to Luis... I'm very curious to see how this little idiot lad resists such mocking treatment. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
My honeybunny, show me your "big gun" and only after that we will talk about your money.
NO hot pics for me means NO money for you!
I want you to be my bitch!

Your sugar daddy,
bishop Adamma

===

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOLOL

Shocked Laughing Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, this little moron is very stubborn.

Luis:
Quote:
For over a year i have been stuck doing your bidding's and right now am convinced you are just a joker with a lot of twist and turns and right now am no longer gonna go out of the my way the same i did (1) Filling the Western Union Questioner and after you never talked about it ever again.

Now if you want the pictures send the least GBPS1,500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Pounds Sterling).

If you send this money then i will trust that you are serious and i will do whatsoever you want me to do, but your inability to do this very amount then you are and have always been a Joker and i would quit wasting time with you.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia....
Thanks and God bless.
Luis

My gay bishop:
Quote:
Sugarbabylove, are you an idiotic child, or are you a mature homosexual man? Answer me!
I want to see you naked, holding a cardboard that says "for my beloved Bishop Adamma"... if you are ashamed of your body, you can cover your face with a paperbag.
I no longer have erections for a long time, but my desire is still on.
So, believe me, if you do not send me the required picture, you will not get any money from me!
It's this clear, mi amor?

Your sugar daddy
bishop Adamma
===

A little bit later, my lad wrote again:
Quote:
Before i do such you must send me the money and thereafter the balance and if you are not ready then be rest assured that there would be no pictures whatsoever.

Thanks and God bless you
Luis

My old bishop:
Quote:
OK swettie, put your head in your ass and that's it all.
With GBP 50 I can always find a nice boy here, but I just wanted to help you get to UK and take care of you.
Looks like you're happy to live in poverty.
Be Healthy and use condoms always!

your sugar daddy,
bishop Adamma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, today will be another funny day?

My little moron, asking for "asking for his well deserved money". Laughing
Quote:
Go out there and get the GBPS 50 because am done playing your games and i can only believe your story and its twist and turns when i get the GBPS 1,500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred Pounds) transferred to the account below as failure to do so signals the end of our deal. and quit being a joker with me as i will never ever fall for it.

Use this account to make the payment and make the payment to Jakarta Indonesia. < snip >

Thanks and God bless.
Luis

My old gay bishop:
Quote:
My little boy of chocolate and honey, you will not get anything from me if you do not show me your young body.
It seems like all the men in your life have made you suffer because you have a strange behavior.
But, until now, you should know that no one gives the money until he sees the product bought. Correct?
So, I want to see your "equipment". If you still come up with stupid pretexts, I will think you really have one small tiny penis and this is why you became a homosexual.
Tell me honestly, are you active or passive?

your sugar daddy
bishop Adamma

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and quit being a joker with me as i will never fall for it

I don't know, he seems to have fallen for it pretty hard, especially as he's been talking with you for over a year now.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW content!

After one week of silence, my little piece of shit is crawling back to me.
Quote:
You have failed to live up to any of your words and its an indicative of your person. I always knew that you had no substance and your words are empty.
I have made mistakes by taking you seriously and trying to do everything to please you but its all a hoax and you have nothing good to offer.

Thanks and God bless you for staying away.

Luis

Muhahahaha! What a moron! Laughing Laughing Laughing

My old gay bishop:
Quote:
My dear sugar puppy, if you want my money, then you have to deserve it. You are a little liar and hypocritical gay, who does not want to recognize the evidence.
When you'll be ready to treat me honestly, look for me. I always liked young boys, but they have to be trustwhorty and honest. You are not at all!
You just want my money and then it'll go away. I have had this deception and I do not want to repeat it.
I kiss you much,
your sugar daddy,
bishop Adamma

===

My little moron, still begging for money.
Quote:
If you truly wish to see you and have me do your bidding's you must give me the benefit of doubts by sending the least GBPS 1,500.00 (One Thousand Five Hundred British Pounds Sterling) upon receipt of this money i will do all your bidding's but you have to first and foremost send the money and give me the benefit of doubts and allow God and Karma to do its part on me should i disappoint you.

Luis.

My old gay bishop:
Quote:
Mi amor, do you think I'm naive? I do not trust you to even walk my old dog, but you want me to give you 1,500 pounds just on a promise? You're crazy?
But I can offer you something else, just because I'm intrigued and curious and because our relationship for over a year has made me feel attracted to you.

- I'll allow you to cover your face with a paper-bag, so you can still keep your secret identity.
- The rest of your body must be nude, and your penis must be erect!
- In your hands, you must have a card that says "For my dear Bishop Adama" (this way I assure myself that you are not sending me another stolen picture from the Internet).
- For this photo (with your covered face) I'll pay 500 pounds.
- If you want to receive the remaining 1,000 pounds, then you will need to give up the shit and send me the same picture, but with your uncovered figure.

We can have a honest deal for this time?
kiss kiss,
bishop Adamma

This lad is unstoppable. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
You can keep your money to yourself as i am not doing your bidding any more until you send the money.

Gone are the days i took your words seriously and took time to fill and answer all the Western Union questioner but all to no avail so right now its your time to give me the benefit of doubts.

Luis

My bishop:
Quote:
My sugarboy, everything I can offer now, in the absence of that photo, is just some of my sp**m in your m***h. This and nothing more!
If you send me the first required picture (with the covered face), you will receive 500.
If you send me also the second picture, with your clearly visible figure, you will receive another 1000.
If you come here in Aberdeen, I'll rent an apartment for you and I'll give you a generous monthly rent ... it just depends on you!
If you want money without doing anything, then go out on the street and prostitute yourself as before.

kiss kiss
bishop Adamma

Aly
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Birlic"]^^^ clapping

This last stage of the story is the funniest Laughing ...
- Bishop Adamma paid $ 50,000 because he thought Luis (by "reverend" Agus) built a pyramid of sandbags (I sent him few pictures of the story with Eze).
- Our moron Luis strongly denies this and requests explanations Laughing ...
- My old bishop Adamma is confuse and so naive Laughing ...
- From another email account, a scammer from Lagos (me, as "pastor" Onouha) wrote to Luis.

Old bishop, to Luis:
[quote]Luis, good morning my dear son!
So it was all a lie, and you and Mr. Agus conspired to steal the money of my church. I mean, you mean the Pyramid does not exist there, at your place in Jakarta? Is that your words?
What kind of people are you, if you prefer vulgar material values instead of salvation of your damned soul? I'm speechless, really I am!
Please, I beg you to tell me the truth about the Monument of our Faith. Is there, or not?

Yesterday I met with my young brother Albert, who is returning to the city and who has really confirmed the existence of a trade relationship between you.
I have always believed that you are interested in religion, and I never thought you were a man of money. Looks like I'm wrong about you, so it's my mistake.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma[/quote]

My fake scammer, to Luis:
[quote]ma frend i know yu are a scammer an i know yu are trying to get money from thse old idiots
do yu want to work togethr and share the mony equally ?
whre are yu from ? wi are fo lagos naijyria[/quote]
===[/quote]

This story is quite funny. Well, I haven't encountered anything like this and I hope never. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic