SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert went quiet for a bit, and Roger asked how the Monument is coming along:

Quote:
What is going on? Why have you not responded to me at all? Are you building your Monument of Faith? Or are you just jacking us off again? We want to see you join the Church, but it’s so hard when your being so lazy!

Robert says he is still asking his bank:

Quote:
Am very sorry am almost concluding with my bank to travel. Please I will build the monument of faith.

Roger is shocked to hear that he hasn't started yet:

Quote:
What, your telling me that you still have not even left yet?! I thought this whole time that you were building your Monument of Faith! What have you been doing than?

Why do you incest on waisting time like this? And why do you keep braking your promises? Are you really even serious about joining the Church?

Robert said he would start it soon, and Roger called him on the vagueness:

Quote:
But you said that before! You told me a month ago that you would have the Monument of Faith completed very soon, but than you didn’t completed it! So why should I believe you this time?

You know, I am starting to hear people saying bad things about you in the Church again. Their saying that I am just an old fool and I put my trust in the wrong person. Their saying that you really don’t want to join the Church at all but your just trying to get money from us.

Robert, I don’t want to think that they mite be rite about this. Please help me proof them wrong by taking this serious and building the Monument once and for good.

Robert says he will do it:

Quote:
I got your email and I told you that my bank could not allow me to leave for South Africa, but now I have sorted it out with my bank and ready to travel to my country.

I have told you that I will not disappoint you and I am not after you’re the money your church will give (of course not), my concern is to be a member and conclude our transaction then join you fully in the church in Florida.

Once I arrive to South Africa I will arrange and get the monument of faith built and snap pictures which I shall send to you and the pastor.

Roger tells the lad that he is causing all the delays:

Quote:
Honestly I had thought that you were already in South Africa and building the Monument. I’m just confused that your saying you still didn’t started it cause I thought you already did. I don’t know why it is taking you so long just to start the project.

I have Faith in you that you will get it done and not put us down again. But I cannot be patience forever. I wanted you to be a member of the Church months ago. Your really delaying our business deal, you know.

We're just going in circles. He's been promising to start the Monument but not delivering anything for 2 months now. I don't mind if it takes a while, but I do want him to get it done eventually.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance there might be a "competitor" in another area willing to begin the monument and the COTOG are leaning on sending the money to him?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert tells Roger that he is now in South Africa:

Quote:
I am now in soutS Africa and my monument of faith will soon ready and I will send the pictures ti you and pastor.

Roger is pleased to hear it:

Quote:
I am glad to hear that. I hope that you will finally come threw this time and build your Monument of Faith soon. I want to get back to our business as soon as possible.

Robert says the work has started:

Quote:
I wnat to thank you for standing by me and praying for me to succeed in this. I will not let you down as work has begun.

Roger will ask for picture evidence.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger wants to see a picture of the work in progress:

Quote:
I am very exited to hear that work has began on your Monument of Faith! Do you have any pictures of the work in progress that you want to share?

Robert claims he will send a picture soon:

Quote:
Sorry i have not written you, i was busy and was not with internet. I shall be sending the Monument of Faith to you and the pastor soon. Please be patience.

That was 5 days ago. This lad is slow about everything, but Roger is prodding him every couple days. I don't care how long it takes as long as the lad stays on the hook and he finishes it eventually.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert finally came through with his Monument of Faith!

Quote:
Thanks for your patience all this while, however, attached are the pictures of the monument of faith.

Please this is too hard for me to do and i did all these because of my FAITH IN THE OLD GOD and to SAVE MY SOUL.. I believe that the elders will approve it so that I will be a member.

Please I know this is the final stage I will be coming back to USA by Wednesday. However, ensure the elders approved the monument of faith.

Thank you for saving my soul and once I hear from you I will send the pictures to the pastor.

Here are some of the pictures he attached:

https://imgur.com/Hj7ZgaL

https://imgur.com/BMpxjzy

https://imgur.com/c6zYOeG

Roger is very excited to see this:

Quote:
I am very pleased to see that you have built your Monument of Faith! I knew you would be inspired by your Faith and come threw!

Have you sent these pictures to Pastor Moses yet? You should do that so he can show your work to the Elders and they can approve you.

Oh I am so exited that your going to be my Brother in the Church!

Robert has promised to send the pictures to Pastor Moses also.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Love the sacred washing line.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
Robert finally came through with his Monument of Faith!

Very well done! clapping

Your idiot must be exhausted but delighted. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The laundry is a nice touch!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, nice! Isn't it a bit small though?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Certainly that pyramid is not 3 meters tall... but I think the situation can be remedied with a few extra sand-bags. Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Munchkin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the heck is that monstrosity in the third picture to the far left ? Lol good going , But agreed, It needs more sand bags Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Holy Monument left a bit to be desired, but I was rather impressed with his work on the Bench of Admiration. Nice crisp edges. Very Happy

Image Image

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He closed his eyes, I guess new picture needs to be taken Very Happy

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice pictures. Nice cement work too.

The lad should be slapped a bit for not having the proper reverence while seated at the bench of admiration. Sitting there staring at his cellphone is not acceptable.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for saving my soul

i doubt he'll be saying that for much longer Laughing

Great work on the monument. COTOG strikes again clapping clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on another member of the COTOG family!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like a new The Church of the Old Gods in the siggy!

I love the goat in the background of the third picture! It should probably pose on the B of A as the sacred Greatest Of All Time.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

limburger wrote:
Very nice pictures. Nice cement work too.

The lad should be slapped a bit for not having the proper reverence while seated at the bench of admiration. Sitting there staring at his cellphone is not acceptable.

Good point. I suspect the Elders will ask for more pictures. Once they eventually get around to reviewing them, that is.

Regarding the size, it does seem a bit smaller than what we asked for. However, we're willing to give him a pass on that, because we want him to think he's really close to getting the money. That will make him more likely to agree to the next stage. Twisted Evil

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great result there and as a bonus it's nice to know that the clothing on the 'Divine Washing Line' will be 'blessed Laughing

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 3 linked pictures are quite hi-res and I took a closer look.

So picture number 3 has the fantastic goat, but picture #1 has something as well. Two holy chickens just to the right of the pyramid.

Maybe they will get to take part in a certain ceremony..

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Moses is thrilled with his work, and wants to see more pictures.

Quote:
Hello my son!

It is a most rewarding experience for me to open my email to see that you have completed your Holy Monument! Congratulations my son, I am certain that you feel incredible accomplishment and gratitude to the Old Gods for guiding your hand during the construction. It truly warms my heart to see your finished work.

I will submit your work to the Elders at Sunday services. They will surely be pleased.

Before I submit to them, I will ask you to send me several more pictures to me. The Elders like to see pictures. Also if you could include some of your friends and villagers in the photographs as well standing next to the Monument, the Elders would very much like to see that you are spreading the word of the Old Gods throughout your village. Upon recieving these final pictures I am certainly hopeful that the Elders will approve your work. I am so proud of you my son.

Pastor Moses

Another soul saved!

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses

Thanks for your message and I am excited because my soul is now saved. Very Happy Indeed I have left my country back to USA YESTERDAY and I told my brother Roger Bartlett so.

But honestly my people were amaze to my new believe which I told them that it is only the way to save ones soul. I will ensure my people join this great church by next year when I will be home again.

I thank you sir your believing in me to this end and. I think I have about two pictures which I will send to you later.

Hmm.. he's saying that he left the Monument and has headed to the US? That's going to make the Ceremony a little difficult. Of course that is his problem, not ours.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will simply have to make another monument.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I asked for more pictures and Robert didn't disappoint...

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

Thanks for your support so far for me to become member of this glorious church to save my soul. However, attached are the remaining pictures and i look forward to be a member of this church.

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Behold -the Holy Washing Line of the Blessed Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good troweling work on the cement. He should turn pro and do this more often!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic