SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Father Elephterie, to our morons Eze and Francis (brother Josephus and brother Nicodemus are in CC):
Quote:
Brothers, Fathers, be blessed!

Today or tomorrow we will try to organize a joint phone conference with the participation of His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie.
I hope that the phone number previously communicated is valid and I hope we can clear all the unclear things that have appeared lately.
His Excellency wants our parish in Lagos to be an example of the expansion of our Faith in all of West Africa.

Certainly, will be addressed topics related to the upcoming visit as well as the participation of the whole Nigerian team at MUIE's November communication session.
Let all remain under the protection of the Holy Lamb!

father Elephterie

===

10.35 - Just to add a little spice to the whole situation, the manager of Niger TSC branch (Mr. Qesha) comes with worrying news... Akwoodi brothers are looking for revenge!
- In the next few days, many other threats will arrive... some of them even on Eze's address. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Salam Sir Eze, please tell me if you get any news from Akwudi, last days? One of my local employees did not come to work today, so I sent someone to his home. I thought he was sick. In fact, he was killed wildly, the internal organs were removed from his body and his palms were cut. Police say it's an isolated incident, but I'm very scared. To me, all it seems to be a ritual crime and I can only think that Akwudi's brothers are looking for revenge. I already told my wife to go home to her mother in the north of the state. I hope to be mistaken and everything is just a false alarm. Masha' Allah! Qesha

===

15.30 - Directly from Aberdeen, brother Josephus wrote to our morons.
Quote:
Thus says the Lord of hosts: Peoples shall yet come, even the inhabitants of many cities. The inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, β€˜Let us go at once to entreat the favor of the Lord and to seek the Lord of hosts; I myself am going.’ Many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord.... Zechariah 8: 20-22

Bishop Select Eze
Pastor Francis

Esteemed Clergy,
I have been asked to forward you the attached formal invitation to our annual MUIE Spiritual Conference and Retreat next month.
I have also been asked to forward His Excellency's direct phone number to you with a request that you call him sometime today or tomorrow afternoon or evening.
Please do note this is a land line, not a cell phone, so he is not able to receive texts. His number is <snip>.
Again his excellency has requested that you call today or tomorrow afternoon or evening.
He will be unavailable Friday thru Sunday as he will be traveling to a local parish for a visit and to deliver the Sunday Sermon.

I was asked to also let you know that with regard to your invitation to speak, you will be allotted between 1 and 1,5 hours and you will be provided with topics to choose from within the next week.

Under the Grace and Guidance of the Holiest of Lambs,
Brother Josephus

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Our moron Eze, to brother Josephus (only to him):
Quote:
Beloved brother Josephus,
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who is the Holy Lamb of God that was slain from the foundation of the world be upon you. Amen.

Sir, I write in reciprocation to your mail yesterday. First of all I want to mention some of the things that needed to be in place;

1. The letter of invitation though good but not comprehensive enough to be honoured by the British Embassy.

2. That the names and International Passport numbers of all the delegates must be mentioned.

3. That the certified true copies of the letter must be transmitted to the Embassy.

I am going to mail all the International Passport numbers to later in the day.
Thanks and remain blessed in good health and peace of the Holy Lamb.

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

and
Quote:
Sir,
As you are in no doubt aware that since we started the Holy Lamb ( MUIE) church here, we haven't been using any form of musical instruments with the hope that we're receiving such from the Central Church.
Now I want to suggest that you instruct the TSC to do everything humanly possible to move those electronics down to us by next week as that will add colours to church services.

Thank you.
Shalom

Rev. PrinceAnthony

and
Quote:
I hereby forward to you the International Passport numbers of the delegates.

1. Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze - A- 079930**

2. EburueFrancisChukwunenye - A-500540**

3. Pastor ChidiebereOnyekwereEke -A- 097689**

4. OnwugbutaGladysNgo - A- 505317**

5. OnwugbutaRebeccaPriye - A-500540**

6. ArisaEjikemeOkikeIgnatius A-098052**

Shalom!!

Rev. PrinceAnthony

===

A little bit later... brother Josephus answered to Eze:
Quote:
Reverend,

I checked with Father Elephterie, and we are checking with the embassy for verification but it appears that you do not need any kind of sponsorship or sponsor letter for your Visa application. I believe Father Nicodemus has previously briefed you on this as well so I am not sure why we are having to waste time on discussing this again. This is indicative of some of the very self imposed issues you have been struggling with in most of our works regarding the Nigerian parish inception.

You need a standard Visitor Visa

If you visit the UK on business

- You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:
- You’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa

I have copied His Excellency here as well as you are aware he is personally overseeing all matters dealing with the Lagos Diocese moving forward.
I have not spoken with him yet today, have you and he spoken on the phone yet?

Under the grace and guidance of the holiest of lambs
Be Blessed

Brother Josephus

and
Quote:
Reverend,

Once again, I have NOTHING to do with shipping, logistics, or parcels.
I have copied Father Elephterie here. Unless his Excellency has directed you differently, Fr Elphterie is your point of contact for all things parcel related.

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

===

17.37 - In the evening, brother Josephus wrote again to our idiot Eze:
Quote:
Reverend,

Father Elephterie confirmed earlier this afternoon with the embassy that you and your delegation need only a standard visitor visa which does not require an official invitation or sponsorship letter.

The letter provided is sufficient to confirm dates in the event that they need to expedite the visa application.

Please do the needful on the visas and phone call as soon as possible.

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

We have a new and wonderful trophy! - Rev. Idiot Eze spoke to the Great Cardinal Euphrosie

AUDIO LINK: https://soundcloud.com/user-55539433/ezecall11oct18

- Those who are here for a long time will recognize the unmistakable voice of TheMonsignor, who agreed to help us with the phone calls.
- TM handled the phone number with prefix in Aberdeen (exactly where the MUIE Church is located) and performed excellent as a church cardinal.

On behalf of the team working on this story, I would like to thank him here too! clapping

It seems that our idiots are now very concerned about their parcel (in the custody of the Accra police) ... the money has reached the 2nd place.
Probably, they intends to take the parcel and disappear... the Great Cardinal took care to recall the priorities: The November Conference. Laughing

05.50 - In this morning, brother Josephus wrote to our morons:
Quote:
What a glorious morning.
Reverend, I just finished breakfast with His Excellency after attending early devotional. We do early devotional every other Friday.

Anyway he was very excited that he got to speak with you. You really impressed him with your passion and desire.
I understand you talked a little scripture too. He also indicated that you did in fact commit to coming to Aberdeen for the conference next month. This is wonderful news.

His main focus right now is on ensuring that the first MUIE Parish in the African diocese is officially in place. While it is true the Holy Lamb does not give us more than we can handle to test us, he is still concerned about some of the communication issues early on in your parish's start.

He has asked me to ask you to document the mis steps from your point of view. He is not looking to be adversarial. He wants to find the breakdown in communication and fix anything that needs to be fixed on our side. So if you could take a few minutes and email him your thoughts on that ... it would be most welcome.

Be Blessed.
Under the grace and guidance of the Holiest of Lambs
Brother Josephus

Our new target is a Safari-trip to Aberdeen ... it would be great for an entire idiot team to get off at Aberdeen airport and wait for the MUIE limousine. Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

08.15 - The Customer Care Manager Claude wrote to our reverend Eze:
Quote:
Dear client PrinceAnthony,

Finally, I got home after a long but so rewarding journey. I managed to be part of the team that tried (and succeeded!) to get the church forgiveness for all the unpleasant events of the past.

I am very pleased to tell you that your money has arrived well in the vault of the Great Cardinal Euphrosye, whose delightful presence has made us so pleased.

The boss of the church is a man whose physical and moral stature imposes particular respect. We hope to continue working with the church, as we have done before.

On my desk I found some internal-use information, from our local offices:
- It seems that that thief driver Amoulani Joojoo died in the hospital,
- It seems that things have become complicated in Ghana, because the police of Accra suddenly became very interested in this case.
- The package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** is now located in Accra, under the custody of the investigation officers (until the official reports on the event are completed).
- It seems that the ghanaian authorities are not delighted at the fact that a private paramilitary unit (Captain Hydell's mercenaries) have initiated a recovery operation on their territory.
- The head of our legal department is in constant contact with the case officer who is in charge of finalizing the Amoulani file.
- I hope all of this lasts not more than 1-2 weeks and I hope we can send your parcel directly in Lagos. We discussed these issues at our visit to Aberdeen and things were punctuated and highlighted accordingly.

I hope you are healthy and I want to thank you for the completed questionnaire.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great trophy - The Monsignor strikes again. Smile

That call should have put some heart back into the not so Reverend Eze. Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, it's a wonderful trophy! clapping

12.30 - Manager Akwoodi sent one threatening message to Eze and Qesha:
Quote:
My little nephew Joojoo is dead because of you. All of you!
So all of you'll be dead before it's two months, because I gave to Ogun a pig and I swore with your life.

MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU OPUPU TO JUJU ON EVER OOOOOHHHHH !!!!

I have all the necessary details and sent people to follow you.
Your ugly heads will sit on my altar, and I will make a necklace of your fingers.
You all will be cutted into pieces directly on your house, in front of your relatives.

Here are 3 pictures of beheaded pigs and ritual signs.

The good manager Qesha's trying to warn Eze. Laughing
Quote:
Sir Eze,
I just received this message from Akwoodi's email address. I called the police and provided all the details I know. Those are curses and I do not want to be involved in black spells and charm.
The past days, an employee from the warehouse was found eviscerated. The police thought it was an isolated case, but this morning I found a dog beheaded in front of my home, with the head placed next to the front door.
The walls were dirty with blood and some strange signs were written on the front door. I honestly say, I am terrified! I want to leave my home and stay elsewhere, at least until the police will find Akwoodi.
He had access to all of your file and probably made copies of all the papers relating to you. Please be alert to any unknown person next to you and please do not go out on the street alone or without friends.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

14.20 - Our moron Eze responded to Akwoodi's last threatening message. Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Akwoodi,
From the very day you started threatening my life and all my family, I have been replying you in a very friendly manner because the Lord God of heaven and earth had already made me to understand who you are.
Lack of the fear of God is the reason for this. But let me make one thing clear to you, I am a servant of the Most High God, called from my mother's womb. I have never taken anybody's life and mine, no man shall take.

Getting you in Benin Republic is not hard. My elder brother married Kerekou's younger sister and he was at the Airport with me that day.

I have done you no wrong and I am calling the Heavens and the earth to stand in witness and judgement in all that transpired between us. You company breached a contract, I suffered a team of Nigerian Pastors of the Scottish church coming to Cotonou without success and you are threatening my life? May God judge everything that happened!!!

Please leave all those type of life and repent and give your life to Jesus Christ and He will forgive you all your sins. HELL FIRE IS REAL!!!

Numbers 23:20 Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
23:21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the LORD his God is with him, and the shout of a
king is among them.
23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

PrinceAnthony

14.50 - Our idiot Eze complain to my Customer Care Manager Claude (brother Josephus is in CC):
Quote:
Greetings to you Mr. Claude,
Welcome back to work and I want to say that everything that happened is quite unfortunate.
I want to your notice, all the letter of threat from Mr. Akwoodi right from the 2nd day of our trip to Cotonou till date and it's I ask my elder brother in Cotonou to take the matter up. My Lawyers here too are not taking it easy as well. I might be forced to make press release on the matter.

I know what I and my other Parishioners suffered in Benin Republic and all I am getting is threat despite the fact that there was a breach of contract somewhere.
Reading below, you can see what your company staff sent to me this morning.

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

15.19 - Father Nicodimus, to our moron:
Quote:
I would like to second those thoughts: His Excellency, as befitting of a man of his position, seemed to have nothing but the highest of praise for your parish. Do not take those words lightly; His Excellency is often stingy with his praise. I understand there was some focus on musical instruments during your conversation? His Excellency found this understandable, but a bit unusual, as all of those matters will be resolved when you come to Aberdeen to meet us. Even for someone typically as tempered as he, it was quite evident that he was delighted at the prospect of your delegation visiting us here. This is great news, and as I do not simply want to repeat words that others have already said, just know that I am very hopeful for what is to come. Have you begun your visa application yet?

Be blessed,
Nicodimus

16.27 - Brother Josephus, innocent:
Quote:
Reverend?

What is the meaniing of this?

Our moron answered to Josephus:
Quote:
Sir that was the message from the TSC manager in Benin Republic to me.
He has been sending me different letter of threat right from the 2nd day that I went to Benin Republic for the Lagos MUIE package.
I am going to forward some of the letters to you this evening.

Shalom

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

17.22 - Brother Josephus, to rev. idiot Eze:
Quote:
Rev Eze,

As I have explained, This not my area. I have nothing to do with the shipping company or your parcel. I have forwarded this to Father Elephterie
Father are you aware of this?

Reverend, I am more concerned with your discussions with his excellency and your plans to attend the MUIE conference.
As previously noted, I am putting all discussions and decisions on the Cathedral project on hold until after we are able to meet.

Have your Visas been applied for? That is my concern. I am so pleased you told his excellency you will be joining us.

Under the grace and guidance of our holy lamb
brother josephus

===

20.45 - Customer Care Manager Claude offers an official answer ... yeah, some research will be done ... yeah, the police are studying the case ... yeah, maybe it is good to be cautious ... bla, bla, bla.

We will try to focus on the potential of traveling to Aberdeen.
Quote:

I really want to apologize for answering so late, but I needed time to gather all the necessary information.

Our company has not been confronted with such serious problems, although there have been cases of minor thefts in the past. But such a serious murder case goes beyond of our possibilities of understanding. From the police preliminary report, it seems that one of the people working in the Niamey delivery team was murdered by a band of villains operating across the area.

We have some informations (not yet confirmed) that our former employee Osuaze Akwoodi is hiding somewhere in north of the Benin. The former manager does not respond to any messages or on the phone, so I can not tell you other details now. We have exposed this case to the Benin police and we have received some general recommendations. In the coming days we are waiting for a detailed report from the Police, with all the information on this particularly serious case.

Be careful and cautious because these people are cold-blooded killers who pursue their prey for several days and they use the method of getting armed into the victims' homes and rob them and kill them.
Maybe you should take your family with you and leave your home for a while. The police say it's possible for someone to be in your footsteps for several days, and probably that accomplice is following you and waiting for you somewhere in the dark.

I promise to return with details as soon as I have more valid information.

Claude

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

07.00 - The "bad cop" of our story (Secretary Elephterie) strikes again:
Quote:
Be blessed, my Fathers and my Brothers!

I am deeply dissatisfied with your work and will present all these issues in the next Elderly Meeting Board on Sunday, immediatley after the Euphrosie's Great Sermon.
My daily needs are disturbed with little insignificant details and I have to lose hours trying to understand things that are not part of our lives and talking to people who are not with us in body and spirit. In my humble opinion, His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie was left with the wave of indulgence, and too welcomed the invitation to the Lagos team, as our Reverend Eze ignored all our demand.

The TSC representative confirmed that the parcel arrived in Ghana and that the Accra police investigated the package theft and the death of that driver. The police also know of those threats and the necessary measures have been taken. It was also confirmed to me that Reverend Eze was already informed of all these things. Why is the reason for Reverend Eze now insisting on the same problem with us? Just to lose my time and get me to find some details that he already knew for a few days? What does this lack of respect mean?

Reverend Eze did not respect the penance imposed on him by the old secretary, which never ceases to amaze me and which I never believed it to have happened. Reverend Eze simply ignores the parts of the message that do not convince him and focuses only on the things that directly interest him. The same thing happened with the Sacred Tattoo requirement. Simply, it is hard for me to understand that Reverend Eze is concerned to take possession of musical instruments and is not interested to become eligible for the position which has been proposed: Bishop of Africa.

I do not see any serious involvement in the life of our community and I do not know how Reverend Eze thinks he will attend the November Conference. Brother Josephus informed me that the Reverend Eze requested another Invitation-Letter, as the Secretary of the Brittish Consulate told me, very clearly and explicitly, that the tourist visa does not require the issue of any special document on our part. It seems to me that Reverend Eze only tries to test my patience. Under normal conditions, they should have already booked airline tickets. It is hard for me to imagine that Reverend Eze thinks he can go to the airport that day of departure and will demand 6 tickets on the Lagos-Aberdeen route. It's not the same as a bus trip, but I'm sure they already know that.

Simply, everything seems to me to be very superficial and treated with indifference by our MUIE Lagos team. The last messages written by Pastor Francis have shown an insolence related to naughtiness and only the fact that Cardinal Euphrosie has insisted in this direction has made me abstain from a well-deserved response. Pastor Francis somehow suggested that we were guilty of the fact that they were unable to rent a car and pick up the parcel directly from the company's warehouse.

All these small details, gathered in one place & in one big picture, do not give me the certainty that things are going in the right direction. Cardinal Euphrosie always tells me that I am too tough and too suspicious, but this is my duty to the Holy Church and so I must be! Even this time, I'm sure Reverend Eze will choose to answer just what he wants and when he wants! But I do not worry anymore, because everything will be clear in November and because the Cardinal has asked me to accept certain derogations.

Let all remain under the protection of the Holy Lamb!
father Elephterie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Last night, our dear "pastor" Francis wrote an long insolent and naughty message to father Elephterie (Nicodemus, Josephus and Rev. Idiot Eze are in CC).
- The idiot is full of suspicions and his aggressive behavior suggests he's trying to take control of the conversation...
- I think he was one of the morons who paid for the three-day trip to Cotonou Laughing, so he now has the right to speak on their behalf. Laughing
- Father Elephterie is not present at the monastery, so he will only respond on Monday.
Quote:
Dear father Elephterie,
Your mail above referred. Though without joy. I thought by now all of us must have learnt one or two things and have decided to move forward. But with the tone of your mail,it still sounds like some of us are still far from understanding. Too bad. Even the subject of the mail "I CURSED YOU", is indicative of war. Be that as it may,I'll try to take all the points mentioned in your mail one after the other.

First I want to make it clear to you that our coming to Aberdeen in November, depends on you. Let it be known herein that British embassy in Nigeria demands for letter of invitation with all the attendees names and passport numbers mentioned. That letter must go straight to the British embassy and copied to us. In that letter, evidence of accommodation must be stated and duration of the visit. The topic/s of the paper or lecture we shall present, must also be stated in that letter also. More so,we would need the headquarters assistance in regard to our tickets (which must be a return ticket).

Secondly, on this issue of PENANCE given to the Rev Eze,I think it is very untimely. We're just taking off and whatever happens, there's supposed to be room for a second chance. This is a church of God and not a secret club. I think we must have to be careful here. There are things to be "talked over" and not "forced over". This is where leadership and administration comes to play. That is the more reason our visit becomes very necessary because it will afford us the opportunity to understudy so many things about the church including the dos and don'ts.

Regarding the much talked about " TATTOO",I am of the opinion that as a deeply Bible believing church, you point it out to Rev Eze the portion of the scripture/s that backed it up. This will definitely simplify the matter. (Argument closed).

On the issue concerning this your so called package (which to me, I keep saying,is neither here nor there unless proved wrong),I decided not to mention it again but for just one reason, I decided to break mute. Till now, I've not heard that your lawyer took any legal action against your so called TSC. Surprisingly, you mentioned some blame on our part for not risking our lives to Niamey, Niger republic. It goes a very long way to proving to us how caring you are to your fellow brothers. It's indeed quite a pity. Honestly, I don't care any more about those things. Thanks to God who gave us Grace to return safely to Nigeria. Everything was glaring that our lives were the target. The mail from father Nicodimus confirmed so many things to us. I am an intelligent officer by training. So,I know when danger looms. If Eze had listened to me, we would not have wasted the $2,000 which we burnt in that journey, no thanks and sorry from any one instead blames and unnecessary anger. By the time we visit Aberdeen and come back, I'll be very sure of every commitment. At that juncture, I can spend my own money for a new set of musical equipment. I don't want you to make much ado about that your package any more (not even a reference to it please). Just work towards our visit to Aberdeen first and leave the rest to me.

Finally, let me remind us that delay is not quite good because you apply for visa a month ahead of your journey. Further argument/s will be dangerous. Time is of essence. We need the letter latest by Monday to enable us move to the British embassy on Tuesday.

Thanks and may the Holy Lamb continue to shepherd us now and always, Amen!!

Brother Nicodemus answered immediately:
Quote:
James 4:3 β€œYe ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.”

Secretary Elephterie, Brother Francis, what has happened here? Why must I be roused from my evening seclusion to open up my laptop to see such strange and bizarre messages? β€œRe: I cursed you.” What a strange title is this? Who are you responding to who has cursed you? This tongue-in-cheek jest befits a schoolboy, not an esteemed father in our faith. We have no room for duplicitous messages here if we want to get anything done. And especially after such great progress earlier this week, we cannot throw poisoned barbs at each other and expect success. I feel as if I am always required to admonish my brothers in faith for their tempers, and this I must do once again. Going above my lowly duties in my office should not be a frequent occurrence, but when I must call everyone to order, I must. Seeing as all of us have stooped to the level of playground taunts, I must be the schoolmaster with ruler in hand who calls us to order. This is not to say that I disagree with points raised; ignoring my previously-raised concerns, I am more willing to side with our esteemed Secretary Elephterie in this "he said, she said" debate, while our brother Francis is correct that some of our recent actions are too erratic for reasonable men. I do not wish to fan the flames of these minor points, then, although of course I will say this: based on my own research, a recommendation letter should not be necessary for a tourist visa, as how would any casual tourists ever visit the United Kingdom then; I will request proof that letters are needed before I will advise that we spend time on this endeavor, as when I have seen proof to the contrary with my own eyes, then I shall believe my eyes over others. I will also say this: there may be room for second chances, but in the last few months our dear Rev Eze, like a man using up a genie's wishes, has had second, third, and fourth chances, and I could count longer if I would like. Our mercy and desires to get things done when necessary has been what has prevented us for pushing this manner further, but now that our money has been tied up in that disastrous affair in Cotonou, and now that our words have come to a head in what would typically be a safe place, something must be done to establish a tone of conciliation. Seeing as none of us are going to give ourselves a hundred lashes and film it for your pleasure, it seems quite reasonable to write out some Paternosters or whatever my superiors decree. As for my personal preference, I believe my midnight prayers and vigils have done enough for my soul, and no matter how much goodwill I have, there is not enough for all of us to share. I will also make this clear: your tone, Francis, has been even worse than our own Secretary Elephterie's! What is this "too bad" that you say to us? Why are you mouthing off to us? If our dear Elephterie threw poison barbs, you are throwing hand grenades. We do not have room for hand grenades in our house of worship. And when you say "this is a church of God and not a secret club," it makes me wonder what sort of cabalistic dealings you are up to when you are plotting how to discredit us. I am sorry, but I really hope you are not bringing this discontent to the rest of your parish as well. That would be quite improper.

I see fit to end there, as everything else I would say has been repeated many times over phone calls and emails: you are right that your visit to Aberdeen is imperative to get this fixed. I will maybe send another email immediately after this one as well should I wish to write more, but I will end my writing now. The candle burns dim.

Be blessed,
Nicodemus

The fact that the idiot does not know the title of the message (I cursed you!) comes directly from the threatening message sent by Akwoodi to Eze, makes me think that Eze-Francis communication is not perfect. Maybe they have some disputes together? Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that the communication between them is not as good as it should be. What impresses me the most, though, is how rude Francis is being. At the very least, Eze is pretty diplomatic, although the phone call obviously made him more certain about everything. Should we try to have Francis talk to Euphrosie next time? That would be hilariously awesome. If he's looking for justifications to get a tattoo, there's nothing that explicitly says yes, but 1 Corinthians 10:31 (Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.) could be interpreted in favor of a church marking. I'm going to write an email directly to Eze, not including Francis, complaining about Francis's rude behavior. That may be fun for them.
Edit: from Nicodim:
Quote:
Dear all,
Yesterday evening I was extremely disappointed to see the response from our Brother Francis to Secretary Elephterie: (previous message from him trimmed).
There are many things here which I take offense with, and there are many things that make me wonder if he is perhaps insincere in his position and unsuitable to represent your parish. I understand that after the disastrous trip to Cotonou, he may have become disillusioned with some of our processes, but he has chosen to turn that disillusionment into a smarmy tone with us. How dare he talk to us like we are disobedient children and he a rascally schoolmaster? What makes him believe that we have betrayed him to such a degree that he feels like he is above us? Does he not understand how to talk with men of faith? What happened to the principles of guided, peaceful discourse that let men talk like men? In America we have a saying where people "bite off more than they can chew," meaning that they have taken up a greater responsibility than they can handle. I wonder if Francis has done exactly this, as in the face of adversity, instead of buckling down he has collapsed. Especially considered your exemplary conduct, especially in light of the phone call, Francis looks weak and unfit in comparison. I understand that you have the highest regard for him, as he has the highest regard for you, but he cannot talk to us like this and actively defy your wishes. He cannot ignore our legitimacy and everything we have worked for because he is mad about petty little details. And the fact that he is so insistent on these petty little details that do not even matter makes me wonder what sort of game he's trying to play with us. We do not like playing games, and we do not like it when we are sent off traipsing into the wilderness on a wild goose chase to look for something that does not exist. I urge you to have a very stern talk with him and figure out exactly what has caused this sudden rush of aberrant behavior. Has he taken to drugs or alcohol? Have the tendrils of Satanic corruption clouded his mind? He complains about your penance, but perhaps he should be the one who does penance himself. In fact, I will go as far as to say that you, Eze, should not have to do any penance, as you seem to have redeemed yourself from some of your past difficulties; Brother Francis is who needs to do penance, as he has obviously done some very unsavory things. And we are still going to be insistent on our previous terms, conditions, and requests, but we are also distracted by this seemingly uncouth behavior. That is no behavior of a man of the church. It really is not.

Seeing as they have had communication issues in the past, let’s make them more severe.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

07.45 - Well, our "bad cop" (father Elephterie) strikes again... a huge giant slap on this idiot's face. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Pastor Francis,
The insolence of your message, the tone used and the words of your text make me doubtful about your role as the leader of our local Parish in Lagos.
It seems like you do not exactly understand how the church hierarchy works and it looks like we really have to talk very seriously in November.
I expect Reverend Eze to respond to my previous message, because the Diocese of the Episcopate of Africa is his responsibility. Not yours!
Your role is to lead your parish people and report directly to your superior (Rev. Eze). You do not have to write me insolent messages asking me to explain to you things that your mind can not understand.
However, in the spirit of the direction that His Excellency Cardinal Eufrosie wants to impart to inter-departmental cooperation, I will try to respond to all the above objections.

1) The title of the message (I cursed you!)
This is not written by me and is nothing but the original title of a threatening text that Rev. Eze sent him to Brother Josephus.
The fact that you do not know this makes me wonder how effective the communication between you and the Rev Eze is!
I read that odd message and I ask you to translate exactly what the words mean?
MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU OPUPU TO JUJU ON EVER OOOOOHHHHH !!!!

2) "Letter of Invitation" and airline tickets
I repeat that the British Consulate confirms that the tourist visa is not conditional on the presence of any such document.
But, because we want everything to go perfectly, I ask you to send us a "model of letter" that we will fill in properly, so there is no reason to refuse.
So, go to the Embassy and ask for an exact "example". We will prepare our paper in accordance with the official requirements.
Go to the airport and buy airline tickets because I really believe that mention of these travel documents will be also required (for Invitation Letter).

3) The Penance of Rev. Eze (Pater Noster, handwritten by 30 times)
This is not your "business" and I do not need to explain anything to you!
Reverend Eze lied us, and he received our forgiveness for his behavior, but the imposed penance is obligatory to be fulfilled.
We have nothing to negotiate here!

4) The Sacred Tatoo
Regarding the Sacred Tattoo, here you really have exceeded your level of competence. Really you have!
The fact that you ask me to quote some relevant passages from the Holy Book is embarrassing, but the fact that you do not know simple things about our religion make me wonder what qualification you have for this post of leader of the Lagos MUIE local herd. You should take your time and re-read the Bible because in November I intend to discuss with you some ideas about our Faith and you will need to know what we are talking about.
(Galatians 6:17) - From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus!
(Revelations 19:16) - On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Rev. Eze must meet this requirement, in order to become the head of the African Diocese, as the Bishop of Africa.
It is up to him and completes the process by which he will be part of the senior hierarchy of MUIE Church.
I do not need to hear your incompetent and irrelevant opinions about on something that goes beyond you!

5) The Courtesy Package
Here things are particularly strange and I do not know what to say about those dubious days when you preferred to stay and walk through that city of Cotonou.
Since the parcel was stored in Parakou, I do not understand why you chose to stay in Cotonou. The natural reaction was to rent a car and take the package directly from the warehouse, as is normal!
Also, I do not understand your aberrant references to Niamey and "we do not want to risk our lives!" ?
Answer me to a few simple questions:
- If you know what value this package has, why did you choose a completely idiotic and irresponsible solution (to wait 3 days in Cotonou) instead of picking up the package directly from the Parakou warehouse?
- How did you plan to transport that package from Cotonou to Lagos? By bus?

If you were the person who decided these things, then you are directly responsible for failure and loss.

It was the first and last time I agreed to respond to such an insolent message from you. The next insolent text will be your last text!
I expect the Reverend Eze to take his assignments seriously and to become a true MUIE leader.
I'm waiting for the official letter model for the invitation.
I'm waiting for the scanned copies after the confirmed airline reservations.
Any delay will be imputed to you directly and will only complicate things.

Be blessed,
father Elephterie

===

11.15 - Brother Josephus wrote to our morons:
Quote:
Reverend,
With regard to the letter, we have verified twice now with the embassy that an official invitation/sponsor letter is NOT required for a standard visa which is all you need to attend this conference. You are asking us to provide something that is not necessary and as such there are no examples on the embassy website for us to follow.

I suggest you craft the letter you claim is necessary and send it to me, I will have it transposed on official letterhead and get it back to you.
But you are stalling. Instead of wasting time waiting on a letter that the embassy clearly stats is not needed, why not apply for your visas and get your travel booked? November is getting close in the window.
On the subject of topics...as promised, we will have the list for rev eze to choose from early this week.

let us quit wasting time on skepticism and unnecessary paperwork. Rev Eze has spoken with his Excellency.

Now it is time to quit making excuses and do the needful.

Be blessed,

===

14.08 - A Letter-draft, from our moron Francis:
Quote:
Draft invitation letter to British embassy.
Thanks and God bless you, Amen!!
Francis
---

LETTER OF INVITATION: - RE- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE STARTING ON THE 14TH NOVEMBER TO ----------------------
We write to humbly request that our Nigerian parish delegation be issued visas to enable them attend our international conference coming up in November.
This conference which Theme is β€œ----------------------------------------------------------------------β€œ, is expected to last -days starting from the 14th November. And Bishop of Africa select (Rev. AnthonyGabrielEze is expected to deliver a paper on ( ------------------------------------ while the Lagos parish Pastor- FrancisEburue is billed to deliver a lecture on --------------------------.
The delegation of six members of the Lagos Parish comprises of:
1. Rev. GabrielAnthonyEze ( Bishop of Africa Select)- PPT. No. A-07993018
2. Pastor EburueFrancisChukwunenye (Lagos Parish pastor) – PPT. No. A- 50054016
3. OnyekwereChidiebereEke – PPT. No. A- 09768929
4. OnwugbutaGladysNgo- PPT. No. A- 50531702
5. OnwugbutaRebeccaPriye – (P.A to the BOA Select) – PPT. No. A- 50054017
6. Elder ArisaEjikemeOkikeIgnatius- PPT. No. A- 09805233
For the number of days they will stay in Aberdeen, the MUIE Church will take care of their accommodation and feeding. NOTE: There will be a very important meeting with the Lagos parish after the conference.
Thanking you for your usual co-operation and assistance.

Yours faithfully,

18.01 - Brother Josephus:
Quote:
Reverend,

We are meeting later today or tomorrow to finalize the conference syllabus and assign subjects for presentations.
Once again this letter is NOT necessary in order for you to apply for your visas and book flights.

This is not needful and a waste of time and resources. I have been directed to provide it, and will do so, but topics for the conference have not been finalized or assigned yet.

We have already provided a formal invitation. You will get your letter once we can finalize everything on this end. But make no mistake it is NOT necessary for you to begin making travel arrangements and application for your visa.

I personally confirmed all of this with the embassy again this morning.

So now we have had three of us take time to confirm that the embassy website and requirements are correct.

Why you continue to insist on something that is not necessary is very troubling to us.

Can you explain the reason for this unnecessary request and delay?

Brother Josephus

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday:

- Directly from Seattle, manager Claude wrote to our idiot:
Quote:

We have some (unofficial yet) information that makes us believe that the investigation into the Amoulani Joojoo case will end next week.

Under these conditions, we will be able to send you the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** as soon as possible.

Claude

===

10.44 - Rev. Idiot Eze is not dead (as his absence in the last few days would have allowed us to believe). Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mr Claude,
I write to acknowledge your mail which just came in now.

We're waiting.

Thanks
PrinceAnthony

So, this idiot avoids answering the messages received from secretary Elephterie... but it's very prompt when he receives other "promising" messages. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.40 - Brother Josephus wrote to "pastor" Francis:
Quote:
Reverend,

The letter is sitting on Father Elephterie's desk for signature. He has asked me to follow up with you on travel arrangements. Have they been made?

We met last night regarding finalizing the topics for the conference. That list is sitting on his excellency's desk for approval.

Under the Grace and Guidance of the Holy Lamb,
Brother Josephus

- Obviously, Secretary Elephterie will not sign anything... Reverend Eze must fulfill all of his previous duties: tattoo + handwritten prayers. Laughing
- Of course, the secretary of the church will want to see that "the fly tickets" are already bought. In this way, idiots bear the guilt for delay. Twisted Evil
===

Our Reverend Idiot, to brother Josephus (only to him!):
Quote:
Sir,
Your letter has been received while we wait for further information, we shall brief you later on the travel schedule.

Thanks

Rev. PrinceAnthony

===

13.25 - Brother Josephus:
Quote:
Reverend,

What other information do you need to share travel arrangements?
Might I remind you of Proverbs 13:4 The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Proverbs 3:28 Do not say to your neighbor, β€œGo, and come again, tomorrow I will give it”—when you have it with you.

Brother Josephus

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

Some of the message from yesterday... Idiot pastor Francis, to brother Josephus:
Quote:
As at yesterday,we commenced our bookings with the travel agent.

As soon as d letter arrives, we shall proceed to pay. Then, we move down to the British embassy for the visa application

Thanks and God bless you
Francis

Brother Josephus, answered to Francis (Rev. Eze is in CC) and requesting a new phone call. Laughing
Quote:
Reverends,

I know it is late but Father Elephterie, His Excellency and myself had a meeting after our bi weekly Tuesday Devotionals.
In addition to discussing the topics that will be covered at the conference, His Excellency has asked me to request that you phone him for discussion on your travel plans and the letter request.
I wanted to send this tonite before I fell asleep so that I did not forget. Please contact him on Wednesday so that we can finalize
Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

Reverend Eze:
Quote:
Greetings to you sir,
Message noted and I will act accordingly. It's already 1:15 am here. Though I am still awake carrying out my daily vigil prayers.

Shalom ha'mashach
Rev. PrinceAnthonyEze

It seems that today we will have another funny phone call, from Reverend Idiot to the great cardinal Eufrosie (TheMonsignor). Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

06.47 - The big slap of the day!
- Father Elephterie wrote to Rev. Idiot Eze... Josephus, Nicodemus and moron Francis are in CC:
Quote:
Reverend Eze, let me telling you now for the last time: I'm not the man you want to let him wait for answers to questions!
I have specified this aspect on many other occasions, but it seems that you do not really understand the entire value system of the church hierarchy.
Also, it is very, but very inappropriate to let your local pastor "to speak" for you. It is considered a lack of respect (him) and a neglect of our hierarchy (you).
I've been asking you some questions and I've been waiting for you to answer them:

1) The title of the message "I cursed you!"
Please explain to me what those strange words are written in that odd language.
The local pastor Francis had the boldness to scold me for this title of the message, which makes me think you did not talk to him about it? Why?

2) "Letter of Invitation" and airline tickets.
I really hope that you've already solved the problem of your airplane tickets, as travel visas are granted only when the dossier is complete; so we have to insert in the text of the Letter also the full references to the transport tickets on the Lagos-Aberden route. I hope this was clear for you from the beggining and, now, I am totally surprised that you have not yet sent this precious information to me! Brother Josephus will have probably to draft and bring me another one new redacted Invitation-Letter for the "church stamp and my signature" proceeding.

3) Your Penance (Pater Noster, handwritten by 30 times) and your official investment as BOA.
Before to approve / sign that Invitation-Letter, I still wait for to receive the scanned copies of the Pater Noster prayer (written 30 times, as asked by the old secretary Nektarie).
I also expect (here is our dear Cardinal Euphrosie included) that you to finalizes the process of investing in the leadership of the Diocese of Africa through the Sacred Tattoo of the Holy Lamb.
I'm always available for details and clarifications, if needed.
Can you believe your local pastor Francis does not know important passages from the Bible? How you trust him to lead your flock in Lagos?

4) The Courtesy Package.
Explain to me, pertinently, why you have not gone to Parakou warehouse to pick-up your parcel and you preferred to spend 3 days in Cotonou.
This behavior is very odd, in the situation where you knew very well that the money was inside (especially as you were warned about it).
Please do not offend my intelligence and pretend that you went to Cotonou, a whole parish team, by bus. So, it's obvious that you had a rented car.
So, what was the odd reason why you preferred to "wait" instead of "act"? Was it about laziness, incompetence or bad will? Who led the action?
I really want to find answers to these questions because such an attitude denotes your lack of interest in an action that has to be planned carefully and with great care.

Under the Eternal Glory of the Holy Lamb, let Him to protect Us!
father Elephterie

Post Scriptum: On September 27th, our local pastor Francis told me that "Elder Arisa is having some delays with the passport office in renewing his expired passport".
It's October 17th and I have not received, yet, the scanned copy of his passport. How is it possible to show such a lack of attention to important details?

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received anything new from him recently. When we get closer to the Aberdeen trip, I'll send him some more stuff, but he seems busy enough already. I'm looking forward to the phone call.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Our idiot Eze answered (point by point) to father Elephterie's last mail.
- His TEXT is a real gem. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Father Elephterie,,
Grace and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be upon you. Amen.
I write in response to your mail as stated hereunder. The reason why I have not replied the previous emails is simply based on my personal observation which I have no doubt in my heart that it is right.

Genesis 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

1) The title of the message "I cursed you!"
Please explain to me what those strange words are written in that odd language.
The local pastor Francis had the boldness to scold me for this title of the message, which makes me think you did not talk to him about it? Why?

SIR, AS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW, THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS A THREAT SENT TO ME BY ONE OF THE MANAGERS OF TSC IN BENIN REPUBLIC.
WHEN I FORWARDED THE MESSAGE TO YOU AND THE CHURCH FATHERS, I MADE IT CLEAR THAT BECAUSE OF THE SO CALLED PARCEL WHICH I SEE AS BOOBIE TRAP, I HAVE FACED A LOT OF THREAT FROM A MANAGER OF AN ACCLAIMED "FINEST AMONG THE 5 STAR SHIPPING COMPANIES"

2) "Letter of Invitation" and airline tickets.
I really hope that you've already solved the problem of your airplane tickets, as travel visas are granted only when the dossier is complete; so we have to insert in the text of the Letter also the full references to the transport tickets on the Lagos-Aberden route. I hope this was clear for you from the beggining and, now, I am totally surprised that you have not yet sent this precious information to me! Brother Josefus will have probably to draft and bring me another one new redacted Invitation-Letter for the "church stamp and my signature" proceeding.

SIR, IT'S NOT PROPER FOR OUR TRIP TO BE TAGGED A TOURIST TRIP WHEN IN THE ACTUAL SENSE OF IT, WE'RE COMING ON A MISSIONARY TRIP.
WE NEED THE INVITATION LETTERS, AND I AM SUGGESTING THAT YOU GET US THE TICKET EITHER FROM BRITISH AIRWAYS OR KLM.

3) Your Penance (Pater Noster, handwritten by 30 times) and your official investment as BOA.
Before to approve / sign that Invitation-Letter, I still wait for to receive the scanned copies of the Pater Nosterprayer (written 30 times, as asked by the old secretary Nectarie).
I also expect (here is our dear Cardinal Eufrosie included) that you to finalizes the process of his investing in the leadership of the Diocese of Africa through the Sacred Tattoo of the Holy Lamb.

SIR, ON THE ISSUE OF THE TATTOO, I HAD ALREADY MADE MY STAND CLEAR IN MY EMAIL EARLIER. I AM OF THE JEWISH STOCK IN DIASPORA AND ALSO AN ARDENT BELIEVER OF THE WORD OF OUR GOD ALMIGHTY.
I ALSO MADE IT CLEAR THAT IN MY FAMILY, WE DO NOT DRAW ANYTHING ON OUR BODY. I AM A ROYAL BLOOD AND SUCH I AM FORBIDDEN BY MY FAMILY LAWS TO DO SO.
I HAVE ALSO TOLD BROTHER JOSEFUS THAT MONEY WAS NOT THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND MY AGREEING TO SERVE IN MUIE CHURCH BUT THE DESIRE TO SEE MEN GENUINELY SAVED.

I'm always available for details and clarifications, if needed.
Can you believe your local pastor Francis does not know important passages from the Bible? How you trust him to lead your flock in Lagos?

PASTOR FRANCIS_EBURUE IS A MAN TESTED AND TRIED AND BY HIS ETERNAL GRACE, IS ONE OF FEW PASTORS AMONG NIGERIAN POLITICIANS THAT HAVE NOT SOILED THEIR GARMENTS. HE HAS THE WORD!!
BUT SIR ETERNAL LIFE IS NOT ABOUT HOW MANY SCRIPTURES A MAN CAN QUOTE WITHOUT LOOKING INTO THE BIBLE BUT LIVING ACCORDING GOD'S STANDARD.

4) The Courtesy Package.
Explain to me, pertinently, why you have not gone to Parakou warehouse to pick-up your parcel and you preferred to spend 3 days in Cotonou.

SIR, FROM THE INITIAL STAGE OF THE SHIPMENT OF THE SAID PARCEL, I TOTALLY OBJECTED TO SENDING IT TO ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR ME TO GO AND PICK IT UP THERE. GOD SPEAKS TO ME, I AM NOT AN ACCIDENTAL CHRISTIAN. I AM A BLOOD WASHED CHILD OF GOD THE MOST HIGH. I HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT.
FUNNY!! NIGERIA IS THE BIGGEST MARKET IN AFRICA AND ANY COMPANY THAT HAS NO ROOT HERE IS QUESTIONABLE.
COME TO THINK OF IT, GPSE TRACK INSTEAD OF HAVING AN OFFICE IN COTONOU, THEY CHOSE PARAKOU, A REMOTE AREA OF THE COUNTRY. ARE THEY GENUINE?

BEFORE THEN, GOD ALREADY REVEALED ALL THAT PLAYED OUT TO ME. IT WAS ALL ABOUT LIFE!!

This behavior is very odd, in the situation where you knew very well that the money was inside (especially as you were warned about it).
Please do not offend my intelligence and pretend that you went to Cotonou, a whole parish team, by bus. So, it's obvious that you had a rented car.

Genesis 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

GOING BY THE WAY THE CHURCH IS HANDLING THE MATTER, AND COUPLED WITH THE MAIL FROM FATHER NICODEMUS ON TUESDAY THE 2ND DAY OF OUR STAY IN COTONOU, I BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE COULD BE A WELL ORCHESTRATED EVIL LOOMING IN THE AIR. LIFE WAS THE TARGET!!!

IT ALSO LOOK LIKE THE CHURCH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE LIFE OF HER MEMBERS IF WE ARE SEEN AS ONE.
THE WAY AND MANNER THE ACCLAIMED PARCEL WAS SHIPPED, DID NOT ONLY LOOK UNPROFESSIONAL BUT ALSO SUSPICIOUS AND UNGODLY.

So, what was the odd reason why you preferred to "wait" instead of "act"? Was it about laziness, incompetence or bad will? Who led the action?

LAZINESS? THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT CAIN ASKING GOD IF HE WAS HIS BROTHER'S KEEPER. THIS MEANS THAT YOU EITHER DID NOT FEEL OUR PAINS OR EVERYTHING WAS WELL PLANNED BY SOMEONE TO MAKE ME GO THROUGH THE HUMILIATIONS AND PAINS THAT WE WENT THROUGH. IT WAS VERY UNGODLY. SIR THIS MAKES ME WONDER IF I AM REALLY IN CHURCH OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OR......
ALMOST EVERY MEMBER IS NOW IN DOUBT OF WHERE I AM LEADING THEM INTO.
NO ONE OF THEM STILL BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS A PARCEL AND THE TSC OFFICE IN REAL LIFE.
SIR, DOES IT MEAN THAT OUR LIVES DIDN'T MATTER AT ALL? WE WENT TO COTONOU WHICH WE'RE ARE NOT LEGALLY SUPPOSED TO DO. AN ATTACK WAS PLANNED AGAINST OUR LIVES, WE SPENT MONEY AND TIME AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT LAZINESS? IS THIS GOD'S WAY?

I really want to find answers to these questions because such an attitude denotes your lack of interest in an action that has to be planned carefully and with great care.

MY MESSAGE HAS EXPLAINED IT ALL. I AM NOT A LAZY MAN. I WORK HARD BUT I LOVE WHERE THINGS ARE DONE THE RIGHT WAY AND IN A GODLY MANNER. THERE IS NO STORY THERE SIR. YOU KNOW IT ALL!! I AM SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Under the Eternal Glory of the Holy Lamb, let Him to protect Us!
father Elefterie

Post Scriptum: On September 27th, our local pastor Francis told me that "Elder Arisa is having some delays with the passport office in renewing his expired passport".
It's October 17th and I have not received, yet, the scanned copy of his passport. How is it possible to show such a lack of attention to important details?

HIS PASSPORT NUMBERS HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT TO YOU

SHALOM HA'MASHACH!!!
REV. PRINCEANTHONYG.EZE

===

Few hours later, brother Josephus wrote to Eze & Francis:
Quote:
Reverends,

One thing that has slipped off the radar with regard to everything going on. Has the land for your local Parish been settled yet? Is that secured ?

While I have put any and all decisions regarding the cathedral on hold until after our glorious conference next month, one thing I am curious about is the status of that land with the General.

I know you said that he had other buyers. Has he agreed to hold on until after the conference next month or has the Cathedral parcel become unavailable?

Please let me know about these things.

Brother Josephus

===

19.47 - Brother Josphus, a short reminder:
Quote:
Reverends,

We just finished up dinner here with His Excellency and he commented he has not yet heard from you today? We were discussing your latest email and needless to say this will all require a phone call to sort out. When can His Excellency expect to hear from you?

Proverbs 12:25 tells us Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.

Do not put off having some good words with his Excellency.
Be Blessed

Brother Josephus

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

After 2 days of silence, my old cardinal Euphrosie has made the decision to write a message full of love and goodwill:
Quote:
Brothers in Faith, dear Reverend Eze, dear Pastor Francis,
It's been a few days since our brother Josephus told me we were going to have a new phone call. This has not yet happened, as no other things have happened.
I'm sad and somewhat disappointed.

Our Secretary told me about Reverend Eze's refusal to accept the nomination as Bishop of Africa under the pretext of belonging to a certain race. My son, our ministry under the Holy Lamb transcends human races! Our body bears the burden of our sins, but also the holy sign of the one who accepted to be crucified for us! I myself bear the sign of the Lamb on my chest, near my heart!

Pastor Francis, I was informed that you asked for more than a simple invitation to the Conference? This is true? What is the reason for these unjustified delays? Our others guests attend the Conference and have already confirmed the exact travel dates as well as the exact number of participants. Did I understand from the secretary Elephterie that your parish still does not have the travel tickets? Do you not have all the passports yet for all team members?

Brother Josephus awaits you here for concrete talks on his spiritual heritage: The Great MUIE Cathedral of Africa.

Tomorrow we will go to our usual visit to local orphanages and local parishes, but I really want to establish a new phone conversation together.
I'm sure all the problems can be easily overcome, if there is goodwill and if we have a positive attitude.

In the sacred name of our Holy Lamb, be blessed!
Cardinal Euphrosie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

From our moron Eze, regarding the last cardinal's message... obviously, they ask for money. No surprise here, yeah? Laughing
Quote:
Dearest Cardinal Euphrosie, my father in the faith of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God Who Was, Who Is and Who is to come, grace!!
Sir I write this letter in response to your mail which came in yesterday and also touching the faith that we have in Christ our Eternal Redeemer.

About the phone call...
YES SIR, THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PHONE CALL BETWEEN US BUT ONE THING LEAD TO THE DISCOURAGEMENT. SORRY ABOUT THAT SIR.

About the tattoo...
SIR, PERMIT ME TO SAY THAT I HAVE NEVER EVER REFUSED, REJECTED OR THROWN ASIDE, THE APPOINTMENT AS THE BISHOP OF AFRICA.
FROM DAY ONE OF MY CHAT WITH BROTHER JOSEFUS, I ACCEPTED TO WORK WITH THE CHURCH AND I HAVE BEEN DOING EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO GATHER MEN AND MOVE THE FORWARD.
EVEN WITHOUT WAITING FOR ANY GRANT FROM THE CHURCH, I SOLD MY CAR, SPENT MY LITTLE SAVINGS ALL IN THE BID TO SEE THAT THIS CHURCH COME TO STAND HERE IN LAGOS.

SIR, SUBJECT ABOVE HAS BEEN THE BONE OF CONTENTION. THERE IS NO PRETENSE ABOUT MY FAMILY CULTURE AND BELIEF AND EVEN AT THE TIME GOD WAS LEADING THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL TO THE PROMISED LAND, HE GAVE MOSES AND AARON INSTRUCTION AGAINST MAKING ANY MARK ON THEIR BODIES.
ON THE OTHER HAND, JESUS CHRIST HAS ALREADY CARRIED OUR SINS IN HIS OWN BODY. SCRIPTURE CAN NOT BE BROKEN, IF CHRIST ALREADY CARRIED MY SINS IN HIS OWN BODY, SIR, WHY SHOULD I NOW CARRY SAME SINS AND THEREBY MAKING VOID THE UNQUESTIONABLE AND INDISPUTABLE WORKS THAT HE DID FOR ME AT CALVARY?

THINK ABOUT THIS:
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

About the Conference, airflight tickets, visas, etc...
SIR, WE DID NOT ASK FOR MORE THAN WHAT WE DESERVE AS FROM FATHER TO HIS CHILDREN. ASKING FOR OUR AIRFARE, BTA AND VISA, DOES NOT MEAN ASKING FOR MORE.

HAVING MADE A MOVE TO THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION, MADE FINDINGS FROM THE BRITISH AIRWAYS AND KLM,
WE DISCOVERED THAT THE COST WILL BE MUCH ON US. WE ARE HEREBY SUGGESTING THAT THE COST SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM RECOVERED FUND MEANT FOR US ORIGINALLY.

Thanks sir while we wait for your fatherly thought and approval of our requests.
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ name.

Shalom ha'mashach!!
Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Old Cardinal Euphrosie wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear Reverend, glory of heaven be upon you!

I want to answer your message now, quickly, before the morning sermon. I already noticed that you avoid talking to me on the phone, ignoring this aspect. Why?
Perhaps it is only a difference of perception, maybe it is only a rift between two separate civilizations, I do not know what to say, but things that seem to me to be extremely simple and clear, get extraordinary complicated connotations to you.
- I already tell you that ALL the bishops and ALL the cardinals of the church have to wear the sign of the Lamb on their body, and you recite me from the Bible? Do you think I got to this position for nothing? No one is forcing you to serve as Bishop of Africa. It is a calling, and you either answer the call or you don't. This is something that is better discussed in person coupled with spiritual retreat and prayer. My only concern at this point is our upcoming conference.
- Regarding the conference, I wonder why this is all the delay regarding participation. You tell me you have no money to reach the Conference? Why only now?

Reverend Eze, 2 months ago, when you decided you wanted to send a team of 6 people, did not you think about this? If indeed your Faith is as you say, great and uninterrupted, then you must resume up the team to 1-2 people and you can come here as visitors, as the other participants come. You do not have any missionary mission here, and I ask you not to use such words yet! You are the only parish that has not been organized and whose coming is still under question. Even our newest parishes, from Madagascar and Morocco, have been able to collect the necessary money for that the Local MUIE Reverend to attend the conference. And they joined the church 2 months ago! Think in what way your community is viewed by the elders of the church, especially in the last period, because everything we hear from you is only lamentations and false sponsorship requests. You claim to have built many churches and many congregations in your time and yet money has been a constant complaint from you. This is very simply solved. It has been gently suggested several times now that you do the needful, begin tithing, begin fundraising and be a self suffifcient parish. This has not yet happened, when this is a fundamental and necessary element of building a church and a church community. This very simple, needful element of the church has been resisted. And you have offered nothing more than baseless commentary and empty excuses on the subject.

I do not think it's a secret that secretary Elephterie is mad at you. He thinks that you are trying to trick the Church's Rules and that makes him annoyed. He has publicly told all his discontents.
Your coming here (I mean ONLY you and Pastor Francis) would clarify things. I'm not allowed to speak more, but I can say that Brother Josephus has prepared some surprises for you. My humble opinion is that you do not need the other 4 members of the team to come here. There are additional costs that you will not be able to justify to your community. Once again you go out of your way to make things more difficult and more confusing than it needs to be. It seems like your desire to attend the conference is real however your intent is a chimera. Right now our focus here in Aberdeen is preparations for our annual conference. We have much to discussand you have much to decide. I would still welcome a phone call from you to discuss some of the things we need to discuss, but understand that our collective patience is running thin regarding your inability to commit to attending the conference and we are most troubled by your sinful request to falsify an invitation/sponsorship for a non existent missionary trip. You also have not answered brother Josefus questions regarding the status of the land for your local parish and proposed cathedral. Why is that? Do we even still have a MUIE parish in Lagos or have you lost your place of worship too? We have much to discuss and you have much questions to answer. Call me so that we may discuss the arrangements for you and Pastor Francis to attend the conference, we will discuss the rest in person.

In the sacred name of our Holy Lamb, be blessed!
Cardinal Euphrosie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- The idiots have been very quiet over the last few days, so let's shake the situation a little. Laughing
- The package is no longer arrested in Ghana, so...
Quote:

The investigations are over and the Ghanaian authorities have released the parcel custody.

We are waiting for the Sender's decision to send all the products in Lagos, directly at your address.

Claude

===

13.15 - Brother Josephus wrote to our morons Eze and Francis:
Quote:
Reverends,
This has been a very busy time as we prepare for the upcoming conference. As I was working at my computer this morning I noticed I have not heard from you regarding my questions from Wednesday last.

While the conference is #1 priority right now, I do need answers to these questions ASAP.
Here is the text of the email I Sent you Wednesday last again. Please provide some clarity

Reverends,

One thing that has slipped off the radar with regard to everything going on. Has the land for your local Parish been settled yet? Is that secured ?

While I have put any and all decisions regarding the cathedral on hold until after our glorious conference next month, one thing I am curious about is the status of that land with the General.

I know you said that he had other buyers. Has he agreed to hold on until after the conference next month or has the Cathedral parcel become unavailable?

Please let me know about these things.

Brother Josephus

We still try to get a reaction from them so, 15 minutes later, the secretary of the church sent a message to ALL.
They are all listed to the BCC, so they can not see the other email addresses ... because it is supposed that the message is sent to all the parishes in the list.
Quote:
Glory Be to the Holy Lamb!

As our annual conference gets ever closer we here in Aberdeen are extremely excited but also extremely busy.
For the first time in over four decades we will be welcoming four newly formed Parishes at the Official Recording in the holy archive’s Ceremony at our annual dinner and banquet on the last evening of the MUIE Conference.
Welcome to the newcomers Venezuela, Madagascar, Lagos, and Morocco! We are happy to have you join us!

We are finalizing our attendee list and need to confirm numbers of attendees for all of the logistical requirements.
Please reply back no later than end of day Friday 10/26/2018.
These are the remaining attendees that still need to give us final confirmation.
The attendees in bold have not confirmed attendees OR provided travel itineraries/details.
Those underlined have given us confirmation of attendees but we are still missing your travel itineraries/details.

Singapore - 2
Madagascar - 2
Sri Lanka - 1
Ecuador - 2
Morocco - 1
Venezuela - 2
Mosambique - 1
Lagos - 6
London - 3
Victoria Canada - 2
Thailand - 3
Hong Kong - 2

We are nearly at capacity and have other Parishes that would like the opportunity to add participants.
Please respond confirming attendees and travel arrangements so that we may accommodate.
We look forward to seeing you all next month.

Under the grace and guidance of the Holy Lamb!

Father Elephterie
Secretary of the Church

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Manager Claude, to our moron Eze... His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie has frozen the Lagos Parish Courtesy Parcel as we have received no communication, no confirmation.
Quote:

The package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** was frozen from delivery, directly by the sender.

I do not have more details, but the package appears in our system as labeled "FROZEN".

Claude

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday morning Nicodim sent this to all of the Lagos parish, Elephterie, and Josephus:
Quote:
Dear Lagos parish,
Seeing as the conference is swiftly approaching, there are some quick logistical matters that we need to get out of the way. I am assuming that visas have already been secured.
1. For the monastic cells at the building in Aberdeen, your rooms will be double beds. Is that OK with you? Do you have preferred sleeping arrangements? I will assume that the senior members will prefer to sleep in the same room.
2. Are there any particular dietary restrictions for any of your members? We will be eating simple fare derived from what we grow in the garden and raise ourselves, although seeing as we have an international group of people coming, we will spend a bit more to prepare some native dishes from the different countries of the parishes attending.
3. Relating to the above, are there any particular Nigerian dishes that you wish us to prepare? Finding specific ingredients should not be an issue, as Aberdeen is a relatively large city and we can order from Edinburgh or London if there are any particularly intriguing suggestions.
4. Do you have transportation already planned to our parish, or shall we need to hire taxis for you and your delegation? Be sure to notify us on arrival at the airport so we can call people for you.
5. Relating to point 1, you will be expected to wash and change your own bedding and laundry yourself. We do have washing machines and drying machines, although many believe hand washing and drying to be effective. Will this be an issue? Expect more people than usual using the machines, meaning that early morning times may be better before and after prayers. We do have laundry detergent here.
6. If you have any other specific questions about your accommodations, please do let me know. I do hope to see you here soon.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

I'm not sure if they will respond, but they should see that message regardless.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since laundry detergent will be provided, how can they fail to attend? I know if the detergent was not provided, I'd hesitate to attend!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

I have not received anything from them in the last few days... neither on the shipping company Inboxes, nor on the email accounts of the Church.
Their last message was written last Saturday. I really think they have abandoned our story.

a) They quarreled with each other,
or
b) They found some "relevant & detailed" information about the church (on Google). Laughing

From my point of view, this story was a complete success! We got amazing trophies from them:

- they built the pyramid from sandbags,
- they sang and danced,
- they poured milk and honey into her head,
- they wrote various statements... they drew and sent us many funny pictures and many funny movies.
- they traveled 3 days in Benin.

The team that made all these extraordinary achievements possible:

- sportbluecanyon as father Josephus
- MrMystery314 as father Nicodemus
- sparky905 - as Victoria "the hacker"
- Thursten3rd - as Benjamin "the lawyer"
- The Monsignor - as Cardinal Euphrosie's "voice"

Congratulations everyone! clapping
Thanks also to everyone who read this thread and came up with tips and ideas! clapping

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on many wonderful achievements. It was entertaining following this story.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.15 - A last attempt to get something concrete from them:
Quote:
Reverend Eze, Reverend Francise

I hope this communication finds you well. We are all concerned that we have not heard anything from either of you since this past weekend.
You have not made the call to his Excellency, nor have you responded to our messages here. I do hope that you are well and no evil has befallen either of you.

Our biggest concern is of course your well being. Secondly your plans for to attend the conference here in just a few short weeks? Once again, as has become commonplace for our Lagos Parish, it has been all talk and no actions. What is the meaning of you once again falling short of expectations? From the beginning of our time together, we have heard all the wonderful things that you have stated would be done in the name of the Holy Lamb but when it has come time to do them, you have opted to not do the needful and see things through to their glory? You have done some wonderful works in the name of the Holy Lamb when it has required little to no effort or commitment on your parts, but as soon as the needful required any kind of serious investment on your part, be it spiritual, emotional or financial, you have opted to simply go through the motions if any effort at all was expended.

Every thing happens for a reason, and I am confident that while the Holy Lamb has brought us together, the Holy Lamb has also tested us.
A test of adversity and a test of faith that you both have fallen way short on numerous times throughout our time together.

In the absence of any communication to the contrary, I can only speculate that you both have no intention of attending the conference. I can only speculate that you have abandoned the MUIE Church?
I will hope as honorable men, as men of faith, that you will provide us some communication to let us know you are well and what your intentions are regarding your Lagos MUIE Parish.

Under the Grace and guidance of the Holy Lamb
Brother Josephus

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Well, we seem to have rushed to the final praises Laughing because the idiots have responded to our messages and everything goes according to the schedule Laughing ...

03.35 - From Rev. Idiot Eze (his words are in BOLD), to cardinal Euphrosie (in red):
Quote:
Greetings to you in the name of the Holy Lamb of God Most Worthy. Hope that everything and everybody is in good health.
I sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your letter as contained below. I hereby write to reply thus:

- I already tell you that ALL the bishops and ALL the cardinals of the church have to wear the sign of the Lamb on their body, and you recite me from the Bible? Do you think I got to this position for nothing? No one is forcing you to serve as Bishop of Africa. It is a calling, and you either answer the call or you don't. This is something that is better discussed in person coupled with spiritual retreat and prayer. My only concern at this point is our upcoming conference.
Well, SIR, I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT, HOWEVER WHEN WE MEET DURING THE CONFERENCE, WE SHALL TALK IT OVER AND POSSIBLY COME TO TERMS ON THE MATTER.

- Regarding the conference, I wonder why this is all the delay regarding participation. You tell me you have no money to reach the Conference? Why only now?
HAVING GONE TO THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION, IT WAS EVIDENTLY CLEAR THAT AN INVITATION LETTER IS PART OF THE REQUIREMENTS.

Reverend Eze, 2 months ago, when you decided you wanted to send a team of 6 people, did not you think about this?
THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, THAT WE WERE BELIEVING THAT ONCE THE SUPPOSED PARISH PACKAGE IS RECEIVED, WE CAN ORGANISE THE TRIP FROM THERE BUT.....

If indeed your Faith is as you say, great and uninterrupted, then you must resume up the team to 1-2 people and you cancome here as visitors, as the other participants come.
SIR, THE NUMBER OF OUR TEAM, HAS NO CONNECTION WITH FAITH. IT'S ALL THE JOY OF KNOWING WHERE OUR RELIGION ORIGINATED FROM, MEETING THE GREAT MEN BEHIND THE VISION OF THE HOLY LAMB.

You do not have any missionary mission here, and I ask you not to use such words yet! You are the only parish that has not been organized and whose coming is still under question. Even our newest parishes, from Madagascar and Morocco, have been able to collect the necessary money for that the Local MUIE Reverend to attend the conference. And they joined the church 2 months ago!
I CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT MY PARISH, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MADAGASCAR AND MOROCCO. IF AT ALL THEY ARE REALLY TRUE, I KNOW THAT THEY CAN'T MATCH US.

Think in what way your community is viewed by the elders of the church, especially in the last period, because everything we hear from you is only lamentations and false sponsorship requests.
I AM NOT LAMENTING AND WILL NOT, BECAUSE I KNOW THE PLANS OF GOD FOR MY LIFE.

You claim to have built many churches and many congregations in your time and yet money has been a constant complaint from you.
YES! I DIDN'T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS OF BUILDING PARISHES/BRANCHES OF MY FORMER CHURCH/CHURCHES.
THE MAN THAT LINKED ME UP WITH BROTHER JOSEFUS KNOWS HOW CHURCHES GROW UNDER ME.
IN ALL THE CHURCHES THAT I HAVE PASTORED, THE NORMAL PROCEDURE IS THAT THEY SEND US FORTH AND EMPOWER US FINANCIALLY TO ENABLE US RENT AN ACCOMMODATION FOR THE CHURCH USE AND ALSO GIVE US MUSICAL EQUIPMENTS TO START WITH.
EVEN IN ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, AND OTHER ORTHODOX CHURCHES, IT'S THE SAME WAY OF CHURCH PLANTING. OURS IS THE ONLY CHURCH THAT I SEEN WITH AN OPPOSITE ARRANGEMENTS TO CHURCH PLANTING.'

This is very simply solved. It has been gently suggested several times now that you do the needful, begin tithing, begin fundraising and be a self suffifcient parish. This has not yet happened, when this is a fundamental and necessary element of building a church and a church community.
SURE BUT AS A FIELD MISSIONARY, I KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO CAST THE NET AND HAVE A BUMPER HARVEST AND THAT IS EXACTLY THE STEPS THAT I AM TAKING SO THAT AT THE END, ABERDEEN WILL BE PROUD OF US.

This very simple, needful element of the church has been resisted. And you have offered nothing more than baseless commentary and empty excuses on the subject.
I do not think it's a secret that secretary Elefterie is mad at you. He thinks that you are trying to trick the Church's Rules and that makes him annoyed. He has publicly told all his discontents.

SIR, IN MY FORMER CHURCH, I WAS NEITHER DISMISSED NOR REJECTED. I LEFT ON MY ACCORD BELIEVING THAT I HAVE A GOOD GROUND IN MUIE, BELIEVING IN THE BROTHERLY LOVE THAT BROTHER JOSEFUS TOLD ME ABOUT IN MUIE BUT.......
FATHER ELEFTERIE BEING ANGRY OR MAD AT ME/US, ISN'T ANY HEADACHE TO ME BECAUSE FROM HIS VERY FIRST LETTER TO US, IT HAS ALL BEEN WITH ANGER. IF TRULY WE'RE AFTER DOING THE WILL OF GOD ALMIGHTY, THEN CERTAIN LIFE STYLES SHOULD BE RECONSIDERED. NO GOOD LEADER BUILDS A CHURCH WITH ANGER.
ANGER STAGNATES A CHURCH OR CAUSES SPIRITUAL MALNOURISHMENT. I WANT TO LEARN GOOD THINGS NOT ANGER.
TRICK THE CHURCH ON WHAT GROUND? EVEN IF MEN DID NOT RECOGNISE MY INPUTS OR APPRECIATE MY EFFORT SO FAR, I KNOW THAT BEFORE THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, MY WORKS BEAR RECORD FOR ME.

Your coming here (I mean ONLY you and Pastor Francis) would clarify things. I'm not allowed to speak more, but I can say that Brother Josefus has prepared some surprises for you. My humble opinion is that you do not need the other 4 members of the team to come here. There are additional costs that you will not be able to justify to your community. Once again you go out of your way to make things more difficult and more confusing than it needs to be. It seems like your desire to attend the conference is real however your intent is a chimera. . Right now our focus here in Aberdeen is preparations for our annual conference. We have much to discussand you have much to decide. I would still welcome a phone call from you to discuss some of the things we need to discuss, but understand that our collective patience is running thin regarding your inability to commit to attending the conference and we are most troubled by your sinful request to falsify an invitation/sponsorship for a non existent missionary trip.
SIR, IF MY REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP AND INVITATION ARE CONSIDERED SINFUL, AND THE TRIP NON EXISTENT, THEN WE NEED TO RECONSIDER CERTAIN AREAS OF THE WHOLE ISSUES.

You also have not answered brother Josefus questions regarding the status of the land for your local parish and proposed cathedral. Why is that? Do we even still have a MUIE parish in Lagos or have you lost your place of worship too?
YOUR EXCELLENCY SIR, RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF MY PILGRIMAGE INTO MUIE, ALL THAT WAS SAID ABOUT THE LAND, HAVE FACED CONSTANT SHIFT IN THE GOAL POST AND BULLYING ME WITH HARSH WORDS AND UNNECESSARY BLAMES AS IF I AM A NEW BORN BABE IN JESUS CHRIST. I HAVE NEVER HAD IT THIS WAY ALL MY LIFE SERVING GOD.

Thanks and may grace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ Mighty name.
Shalom ha'mashach
Rev. PrinceAnthonyGEze

- At the same time, rev. Eze sent another message, but for Secretary Elephterie:
Quote:
Good morning sir,
May grace and peace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ name.

I write in response to your letter as contained below. We the Lagos Parish, are willing to embark on the trip but the main reason why we haven't given you our flight schedule is because we haven't gotten our Visa yet.

As we're done with the Visa stuff, we shall then send flight information to you.

Thanks and remain blessed in the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Shalom

Rev. PrinceAnthonyGEze

PS: "THE MAN THAT LINKED ME UP WITH BROTHER JOSEFUS KNOWS HOW CHURCHES GROW UNDER ME." - this phrase refers to idiot Evans Egobia.
===

- Few hours later, the moron answered also to brother Nicodemus last message (regarding the "accomodation details"). Laughing
Quote:
Dear Father Nicodemus,
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ name. I write in response to your letter as contained below and with the high hope that His grace is sufficient to you.

About the conference meals, we've been exposed to Intercontinental Cuisine and as such do not need to burden the church with the thought of what and how we're going to feed.

As for the number of us to share one room, making flamboyant plans may not be necessary because all of us can even make do with one room.

Thanks and remain blessed in Jesus Christ name.
Shalom ha'mashach
Rev. PrinceAnthonyGEze

===

07.30 - Secretary of the Church wrote to our Idiot Eze... all the rest are in CC & BCC:
Quote:
Reverend Eze, God bless you!

I do not want to start another controversial discussion because we both know we have different views on practical reality.
If you had started the visa-related formalities earlier, you would have been in the situation where things had already been properly arranged.
Personally speaking, I think the natural succession of the facts is to buy airplane tickets, which you can present as an argument in favor of applying for an entry visa in the UK.
But, I repeat, I do not want to get involved in another delicate problem. There are two weeks left until the Conference proceedings start!

I still want to let you know that His Excellency is angry because his explicit request to talk to you has been ignored for so many days.
Your silence is offensive to our great Cardinal (and I really do not want to say more)!

Reverend Eze, this bad habit of ignoring the things that you do not agree does not make them disappear! Really!
The fact that you have not even sent yet these handwritten prayers, as the old father Nektarie has imposed on you, is a serious thing!
I can forgive, but I can not forget! That's why I am the Secretary of this Church, because I have an analytical mind and I am well organized.
When we will meet, I'll give you an audience and I'll be happy to hear your confession.

Be blessed,
Elephterie

===

12.25 - Cardinal Euphrosie wrote to rev. idiot Eze (all the rest are in CC):
Quote:
Reverend Eze,

There still seems to be some unnecessary confusion and delay and quite frankly we are running out of time. We have confirmed this numerous times with the embassy.
All that is required for you to attend this short conference is a standard tourist visa which requires no formal information or sponsorship.
So, perhaps you can explain exactly what visa you are applying for that requires such sponsorship and why?
You need to call me soonest to discuss this visa confusion so that you may make final arrangements to attend here in just a couple of weeks.

All other matters will be discussed in person. Contact me ASAP via phone.
Under the Grace and Guidance of the Holy Lamb,
Cardinal Euphrosie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very important part of out story!

The idiots are "aggressive" and play hard.
Moreover, our dear "pastor" Francis claims to be phone called by Cardinal Eufrosie himself, because they do not want to spend money anymore.
Unacceptable! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
My dearest Cardinal,
Peace from our father and Lord Jesus Christ unto you.

Honestly, I do not want to be involved in any form of letter writing anymore since our dear secretary labelled me as INSOLENT and not knowing any verse in the scriptures. I decided to keep mute and be an on looker.

Be that as it may,I decided to do this little intervention because of your exalted office. Sir,I do not really know if conditions differ from country to country but I want to make it very very clear to you that the British embassy here in Nigeria requests letter of invitation in the format I earlier sent at the request of our dear secretary and brother Josefus. If indeed you are interested in our parish attendance, that letter is what will qualify us to commence applications. And note,we have only next week to apply if we must attend. There is no two ways or short cut to that.

More to this, we were told of the money claimed to have been stucked into a package which never arrived and at the same time put us into a terrible mess in Cotonou- Benin republic, which we were made to know have been returned to you in Aberdeen by the shipping company, and Rev Eze made a very polite request that part of the said $40,000 be used to purchase tickets for the six of us,but till now, it has been all accusations and insults/abuses from Aberdeen to us here.

To this end my cardinal, I want to let you know of a truth that in as much as some of us have spent our hard earned money since our involvement in the MUIE church, and we're ready to spend more, but we must make sure we're not wasting time and resources.
We really want to be sure of the personalities we're working with. Quoting the scriptures is not all that matters but leaving the scriptures - in our character and our words.

With these few words my dearest Cardinal, I would say,"our coming to Aberdeen as important as it is, are in your hands". Secondly, if we do not attend the conference, which will enable us understudy our parent church and put some things in order vis-a vis some administrative lacunas, I must say without mincing words that I may not continue to waste my time and resources with your MIUE church. Our coming to Aberdeen, is the only thing that will bring up the lost confidence and trust after the parcel package/Cotonou drama. Finally, we expect the call from you in the headquarters and not the other way round. None of is willing to spend a dime anymore.

Thank you so much your Excellency.

Grace and wisdom be yours continually in Jesus name, Amen!!

Your son,

Pst Francis

===

Well, for me everything it's very clear now:

- idiot pastor Francis = scammer Evans Egobia and I'm sure that he sponsored that funny 3-days trip to Cotonou,
- in the last few days they have fought each other, so today's messages are just a last try to get money from us.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic