SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rationale for not letting lads know they have been baited

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rupert128
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, apologies if this is a dumb question. I'm just new to this practice of baiting. I read somewhere else on this site that you should never let the lads know they have been played, even when they are pretty much certain to drop you anyways.

What is the reason for this? Wouldn't it be slightly more satisfying to send them a final parting shot?

Thanks for any replies!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here Rupert128.

Since it is a bad idea to educate a scammer, we must look at what one ‘parting shot’ might actually do in the long run. One simple burn (Read Nyah Nyah…) might seem like some sort of comeuppance but at what price? That ‘so there’ moment will have educated a Scammer making him a lot more careful and possibly more successful in the future and that is not ‘satisfying’ in my books. Honestly I love driving Lads completely nuts but I am careful and if they leave, they leave wondering just what went wrong. Alternatively they also do tend to return for more punishment. For example, this morning Kevin the Idiot who I've been Baiting since sometime in 2013 returned for yet another round of abuse:

Quote:
ChrisLad:I think since i have not talk to you i was ever happy because you always make me angry

AND that is satisfying in my books.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Rupert128
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks very much for your reply, yes that does make sense.
I will follow your advice.

Have a good day!
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its bad to educate, them. Also, they will send different formats if they believe you exist. Remember a properly hooked lad will never believe he has been baited, no matter what. That’s what I shoot for. I had one that believed a person dressed in a Cookie Monster custom ran over my Character. He tried to deal with my character survivors.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically, what everyone else has said. As much as it might feel great to stick it to them, its better not to educate them or help them identify if they are baited again in the future.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must admit when I first started baiting the desire to burn was quite strong but I played by the rules and never did. Now I find immense satisfaction leaving them wondering what it was all about and, yes, they do come back for round two quite often. Money is a huge draw Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I second that. Just last month I had an email from a lad whom I baited two years ago and kept him on the hook for over a year. Hope springs eternal in ladland.

@oscarpiles: I'm glad to hear that Kevin is back. I enjoyed the time I spent with him.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been in this crazy bait for 4 months which has "taken' me all over the world and all sorts of mishaps have happened. The list is endless.

I have been called a joker and not truthful etc but I have always stayed in character even when the lad has threatened me and told me NEVER to email him again. I just keep sending emails that make him smell the money and he stays engaged.

I've found that it's almost impossible to burn a lad if you always stick to your guns. That's the fun!

Reach out to the lad and tell him that you are sorry about all the delays but that you got nervous but now you are ready to pay. 99% of the time they will dive back in. Smile

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic