SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was BCC'd this wonderful message titled "A HUGE DRAMA" about an hour ago:
Quote:
Dearest Fathers and brother Josephus,,
I write with Pains in my heart but with thanks to the Almighty God for making me to see another side of Christianity on earth.

Having spent 3 days in Benin Republic with my son Prince David and some of the Parishioners to retrieve the package, the TSC Track driver asked me to move from where we agreed to meet and come to the Airport and I did just that.

While at the Airport, he kept telling me to take some pictures at the Airport garage and send to him, I did just that and finally I couldn't find him. He started threatening me that he saw the money hidden in the electronics and that he will take it.
How hard I tried to bargain with him, he called me a stupid man, a mugu and etc.
What a humiliation! What a tragedy!
I wish I had listened and obeyed the divine direction I had received before now. What are we doing?

I have never seen this type of pain and shame since my 36 years in the Ministry.

Prince Anthony G. Ezze

He sounds happy. Just imagine what his son is feeling right now: he skips school for a day on what he thinks is a quick trip, only to end up stuck in Cotonou for three days looking for a driver that doesn't exist. I think his facial expression says it all. Nicodim won't respond to him for a bit.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha, you should post those pictures from the last few days together it's a nice demonstration of how a happy anticipated lad turns into an annoyed and desperate lad. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah! Laughing Laughing Laughing

15.40 - Akwoodi returned to his office and found the messages today ... he wrote to Eze.
- Akwoodi is intrigued by the money problem ... what kind of money? Laughing
- Akwoodi threatens Eze ... it looks like Akwoodi's "head-hunters" brothers will be very busy next time Laughing
Quote:
Salam, only now I have received all of your today messages. I did some researches and everything is true, unfortunately.
1) Mr. Eze, I have no words and I do not know what to say. My tears flow into my cheek, and my soul is pressed with immense shame.
2) I have already announced the Police and everyone is looking for Joojoo. He does not respond to my messages or my phone calls. I think he already left the country, probably to Togo or Ghana.
3) Tomorrow I will send a full report to our Headquarters and we will see what kind of measures will be taken.
4) It seems he opened your parcel and was tempted to steal the objects inside. But, let me know, I do not understand what money he's talking about? In your package were hidden some money? This is illegal and attracts serious legal penalties.

I hate you! Everything is only your fault! I should have forced you to come and take your damned package from our warehouse in Parakou! As stipulated by internal regulations!
If anything bad happens to me, I'll come after you with all my brothers. I have copies of your ID papers and I have all of your personal details, so I know how to find you in Lagos.

Akwoodi

===

16.22 - Old secretary Nektarie wrote to all (father Elephterie, reverend Eze, pastor Francis, brother Nicodim and brother Josephus):
Quote:
Dear father Elefterie,
Do you know any further details of these unfortunate happenings that our people are going through in Africa? It is our duty to help them with everything we can.
Please contact the TSC representative and ask for some additional explanations. This is not acceptable and we will not tolerate our representatives being treated in this humiliating way.

Be blessed,
Father Nektarie

- Very promptly Laughing , father Elephterie answered:
Quote:
I will do it Father, I will do it!
Our Holy Lamb is my witness, I'm very curious to understand what's going on there. There are to many weird things about our local parish.
At this point , the available informations is somewhat contradictory and I have some questions that I need to clarify before I can draw all the necessary and final conclusions.

I will come back to you when everything will be clear to me.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Elephterie

===

18.22 - the Niger manager (mr. Qesha) confirm... yes, the family of Akwoodi is "very dangerous". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Masah el Kheir, Sir Eze!
Yes, unfortunately, everything is confirmed. I talked to Akwoodi and he is ravaged and angry.
That driver is a relative of him, so Akwoodi is directly responsible for what will happen, both in front of the company's management and in front of his family.
I do not know if I told you this, but Akwoodi Osuaze is from a family of head-hunters from Djona (northern Benin) and until 10-15 years ago he was hunting people for rewards.
They are very dangerous and ruthless and have no respect for life.
I hope that everything will end well and I hope that local authorities in Benin to recover the package quickly.
We are not in the jungle, to be afraid of physical strength! We have laws and they must be respected!

I'll keep you up to date with all the events.
Masha' Allah!
Qesha

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, later

19.36 - Brother Josephus wrote to our moron:
Quote:
Bishop Select,

I am completely taken aback regarding your comments and lack thereof on the matters most pressing.

For starters the parcel is and always WAS meant for the LOCAL PARISH. ---

You dragged your feet in appointing your local reverend.

PER MUIE Church rules, that package was not to be shipped until a local parish was established.
I foolishly petitioned the elders and Father Nicodim to ship the package as we had you established but once you appointed your local reverend this was supposed to be turned over to him. I foolishly believed that every rule has an exception and that you were trustworthy and a man of your word, who would to the needful. YOU FAILED.

YOUR priority has been your duties as Bishop and CPM and you have been failing at both of them.

Am I to understand that you allowed the Lagos Parish Parcel to be stolen? Is this true?
This is very concerning. IF you can not handle the delivery of a simple parcel, how are you going to be able to handle multiple deliveries of materials for our cathedral? Will they be stolen too? You see my concern? This will get very costly for me if you can not handle simple logistical deliveries.

I am sure that the situation I am just now learning of with the parcel will be resolved as appropriate. None of this would have happened if the rules would have been followed. YOUR failure to not only appoint the local reverend in a timely manner but also turn all local parish duties over to him is the reason for all this confusion and delay.

In light of recent events, we are going to need to re evaluate your suitability to at a minimum be the Cathedral Project Manager but once again Bishop of Africa. You are proving to be unable to properly delegate and manage situations.

This type of incompetence will end up being costly for me once the cathedral is finally able to begin.

A project that would be under way if you would have done the needful regarding your priorities

Your current ordeal and the parish parcel have become #1 priiority.

21.13 - Brother Nicodemus, to our Idiot:
Quote:
While I do not want to rub salt in the wound by repeating what our esteemed Brother Josephus has said, I must say that I agree with the sentiments raised. These last few weeks have been characterized by a series of unfortunate events that, especially given the recent chaos in Cotonou, reflect poorly on your parish and the capabilities of you to lead. My worst predictions about your capabilities seem to have come true to a degree which makes me quite uncomfortable, if I am to be honest. And this makes me wonder if these difficulties are something which we should have foreseen. When you asked me about if I had some specific advance knowledge about your fate, I vehemently denied it because I did not believe I knew anything about it. Even then, the signs have been accumulating to such a degree that I feel as if this was destined in some strange way. And I do not believe in destiny except when ordained by His divine hand, which through no significant leap of logic makes me believe that this fate has been earned in some way. But where does the fault fall? Does it fall on us for allowing that first, brief deviation from orthodoxy, or does it stem from some other mishap? Does it fall on you for not completing your penance, or are these punishments a result of something else? I am struggling to come up with a logical justification here for anything which has occurred, for it seems as if we are all being punished for somebody's faults. But who is to blame? That is the question.

Be blessed,
Nicodemus

===

Our "dear" Reverend Eze, to broher Josephus (Nicodemus and Nektarie are in CC)... he begins to have doubts, many doubts. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Greetings to you sir,
Reading through your email now, has really shown me the true path of this journey. From all indications, I am beginning to have a rethink over the whole arrangements.

I have said this before now that I am not moved by your money or the position. I am moved by the fact that I was thinking that this is a wider platform for soul winning.

A true and Godly judge must be able to look at situations with a Godly heart before passing judgment.

YOUR WORDS: For starters the parcel is and always WAS meant for the LOCAL PARISH. ---

All my life as a servant of God, all that I am going through, all that I have put in and all that I keep getting back is a sign of what is ahead.

YOUR WORDS: PER MUIE Church rules, that package was not to be shipped until a local parish was established.

I foolishly petitioned the elders and Father Nicodim to ship the package as we had you established but once you appointed your local reverend this was supposed to be turned over to him. I foolishly believed that every rule has an exception and that you were trustworthy and a man of your word, who would to the needful. YOU FAILED.

Sir with all due respect, I didn't fail, looking at the whole arrangements, even in the court of law, there is no right thinking and Godly man that will look at the whole arrangements and call me a failure.

1. From the onset, I objected seriously to the shipping arrangements.
2. The plan was a faceless one. Reason is that company without a valid phone number and address is faceless.
3. You see it as failure? Talking only through the Internet without proper identification of who you're dealing with is funny.

There's nothing that I do without carrying the members along. I have no secret before them.

Sir tell me how do I go after someone that you neither see nor ever known where to see him? How do you run after an unknown/unidentified personality? If at my age and years of experience in church administration allow myself to be fooled, it means that I don't know why I am called by God.

In church administration, you build one first and that one gives birth to others.
Sir before now, every member of the church have following our emails and all of them keep asking me about the address and phone number of the church. Some of the Journalists and Lawyers keep asking me if I have ever seen any of you on video chat.

DHL has address and phone numbers and if you go online, you will see all their addresses and phone numbers. You will even see the pictures of all regional Managers.

I already knew that a day like this would come. I have seen churches and....
All these talk make everything look like the live of a member has no meaning.

No matter how powerful a man may be on earth, the day of the Lord is unavoidable and without any excuse. Sir with all my heart, I love you all and I advise that if we truly wish to lead men to Eternal life in heaven, let's do so having the judgement of God in our hearts.

Thanks a great deal sir and remain blessed till the day of rapture.

May God bless Father Nektarie!!!

Rev.PrinceAnthony

===

01.30am - Brother Josephus, to our moron:
Quote:
Bishop Select, once again you were provided the contact information for the church early on.

YOU Have chosen to forget or ignore same.

All the information you seek is right here....

and you have had this information from DAY ONE

Now you were saying?

Brother Josephus

I am bored with the fact that the Reverend took advantage of the three days of vacation in Cotonou, offered by the church, and now he begins to have trouble of trust.
It does not seem natural to me!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This all does seem very suspicious from the church’s perspective, but this seems very understandable from ours. I doubt this will spell the end of the bait, but we need to find some way to get him back on track. Slapping him more sounds like a good start.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- He is extremely suspicious now, and I understand that. Let's not forget that this idiot built pyramids, baptized people with "milk and honey", wrote statements and sang "Happy Birthday", just based on stories told by email... now, he spent 3 loooong days in Cotonou, so based on promises made only by email.
- It is natural for him to have doubts, as no one has spoken to him on the phone! Never! Laughing
- Moreover, his doubts are now strongly fueled by the other idiots (those who stayed home in Lagos) who were left empty-handed and full of milk and honey. Laughing Laughing Laughing

We must be aware that from now on, any nervous reaction of him, any trophy, any funny message is just BONUS! Laughing
As long as we do not go to the "next level" (I mean, some phone conversations), it will be difficult to fool him again.

However, we can still have fun with it.
03.46 - Directly from a crowded bar in Lome (Togo), our driver Joojoo mocke him Eze... with sinest words about "expensive" drinks and "red-hair" women. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
WHY DID YU TAWK AKWUDII CAL POLIS ??YU TOUGHT COLD STOP MI ??GERLS IN LOME AR SO HAPY TU SEE MI BECAUS AM TOOK EXPENSIV LIQUER AN GAV THEM TU ALL MY NEW FRENDS IN BAR .AM LUV GERL WID RED HEEIR AN BIG BOOBOOBS OK?? BIG MONY BIG BOOBOOBS MUGUN

06.30 - 3 hours later, the sun rises in Niamey and our good manager Qesha begins a new day Laughing ... the latest news is not very good: Akwoodi resigned and the Benin Branch was temporarily closed.
- Of course, there are good hopes of recovering the package. They are using some "mercenaries team", who solve everything what police can not do.
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Sir Eze!
Here's a terrible scandal, because the police suspect a link between Joojoo and Akwoodi (it's about uncle-nephew relationship), but I can guarantee you for Akwoodi and his personal honesty.
Yes, Joojoo turned out to be a bastard thief, but Akwoodi is completely innocent. He resigned from the branch office and our Headquarter made the decision to close and reorganize everything from scratch.
You do not have to worry because the parcel is "insured" (the Sender has paid the insurance commission). All the assets will be recovered because the company is working with some paramilitary mercenary teams that are specialized in such operations (the police are corrupt, we do not rely on local services). All TSC cars are equipped with GPS transmitters and permanently transmit position coordinates to the company's central tracking servers.

What happened there in Cotonou? What is your current situation?
Masha' Allah! Qesha

===

07.58 - Directly from Seattle TSC's headquarter, manager Claude confirmed everything Qesha said earlier:
Quote:
PACKAGE DELIVERY: TSC TRACKING # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****

Dear PRINCE_ANTHONY_G._EZE,

We have been informed about the events of the last days and deeply regret all the unpleasantness created by our employees in Benin.

We have created a Special Commission that analyzes all aspects of this delivery and we will take all the necessary steps for the right compensation you deserve.

The package is assured, so there will be no problem. we consider a substantial increase in financial compensation for you, so that you stay our client for the future.

We will keep you informed of the Commission's decisions.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager

===

Today is a very important day for our story. If we manage to scatter the idiot's suspicions, then our story can continue ... I have a scenario in my head that can take years. Laughing
But, if the idiot will ask for some concrete evidence (specific phone calls, etc.), then our little story will end here.

08.29 - Secretary Elephterie has researched and drew some conclusions... so, he writes a message to the "brothers of faith": Josephus, Nicodemus and the old Nektarius.
- Father Elephterie suspects that Eze wanted to steal the money and abandon the parcel. Laughing
- The message is rough at Eze's address... Elephterie also accuses Eze of avoiding the sacred tattoo. Blasphemy! Laughing

Of course, in a few hours Josephus or Nicodemus will send this message to Eze, with the comment "What do you have to say about these things?"
Quote:
Brothers, I come back to you with my preliminary conclusions from the long conversations that I had personally with the TSC representative here:

- The Receiver (Rev. PrinceAnthony) has asked for the parcel to be moved to Benin (Parakou), pretending that he can not reach Niger (Niamey)... we all remember the long interminables discussions on this issue, and the fact that we approved the move. I honestly tell you that I felt suspicious of Reverend Eze's attitude, as it was enough to get on the first plane on the Lagos-Niamey route. Anyway, let's move on!
- The Receiver (Rev. PrinceAnthony) insisted and finally managed to get permission from the Regional Manager of Benin not to take the parcel from the company's warehouse (as it would have been normal). Nope! Reverend Eze requested that his parcel be brought to Cotonou (in another city of Benin, at a distance of ~ 500km and a journey lasting ~ 8 hours). It is very suspicious of the attitude that our Reverend adopted, considering that he knew about the immense value of the package.
- Everyone would have rented a truck and would have taken the parcel directly from the company's warehouse. First of all, because no one should neglect the fact that inside the parcel there are money for the church ($ 40,000), and secondly, I am curious to understand the reasoning that made Reverend Eze wait for the company car in a public place, somewhere in an unknown city. Would Reverend Eze have the intention of taking the parcel with his hands to Lagos? Was not it normal that the Reverend Eze had a truck at the warehouse? To load the parcel directly into the truck and then go directly to Lagos? Is not that what he should have done? Hmm, I have some great doubts about Reverend final intentions.
- Finally, the parcel was loaded into a car belonging to the company and a driver was sent to make the Parakou-Cotonou route and to meet Reverend Eze near a Stadium. Jesus, can you believe that? Our reverend, who knew very well that he had $40,000 in the parcel, asked for that parcel to be delivered to the street, somewhere in an unknown city. How can we describe this total lack of responsibility?

Everything leads to one possible simple explanation:
Reverend Eze intended only to take the money and he wanted to abandon our package with parish materials. Nothing justifies the fact that he went somewhere in a foreign country, totally unprepared to carry a package of such size and weight, and preferred to negotiate directly with a driver (instead of submitting to the warehouse and receiving the package under private signature and video surveillance).

Please keep in mind two strange aspects related to Reverend Eze's behavior:
-He lied the old father Nektarie, for which he was admonished and received an easy penance... he had to write PATER NOSTER 30 times. It's a story that has lasted for more than a month, and the Reverend still has not complied with this instruction received from his hierarchical superior.
- The final investment ceremony, as Bishop, assumes (and Reverend PrinceAnthony knows this very well) that the candidate carries on his body, proudly in his soul but humiliously in public, the sacred sign of the Lamb (that ritual tattoo). More than 30 days have passed since the Reverend had to complete this last step, and he continues to ignore this final requirement.

Instead of this, it seems that his only serious concern was to receive the parcel sent by the church.
And, as we all already saw, he went to Benin with the intention of taking the money and abandoning the big and heavy pack.

Brothers, it remains that you decide on our future actions.
- Brother Josephus will decide for himself what he wants to do next, because the funds for the Cathedral derive from his personal wealth.
- I, as Secretary of the Church, I just will draw attention that Reverend Eze is NOT YET qualified for his Bishop rank. Cardinal Euphrosie shares my fears about all of these aspects mentioned above.

Elephterie

===

- Until this hour, none of the idiots responded to the messages ... I'm still making a last attempt to make them communicate (brother Nicodemus and brother Josephus are in CC):
Quote:
Pastor Francis, Reverend PrinceAnthony,
I also want to hear your own version of the unfortunate incident in Benin. I've done some research, but it seems fair to listen also to your personal opinion.

Be blessed,
Father Elephterie

===

11.40 - Still nothing from them.
===

I received this superb message 5 minutes ago Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.01 - Pastor Francis, to everyone:
Quote:
May be your "BOA" elect Eze may have all the time to waste in all these drama. He refused to listen to me abinitio. We're not young anymore that anybody can deceive anyhow. Everything is all drama (a huge drama for that matter). To be honest,I do not want to have anything to do with dishonest people in the name of Christianity. It's just that your BOA Eze is a man of honour and dignity otherwise, the entire congregation would have cursed him for involving them in a sham called church (we're yet to be convinced that we have a church we're working with in Scotland). So many things are in deed funny and laughable. What will I say and what will I not say?

I have not seen where a package meant for country "A", moves to country " B" and the senders of the package as honest as they claim to be, refused to sue the shipping company for breach of contract instead mounted pressure on the recipient to suffer to country "B" in order to collect the "so called package". Error, isn't that?. From the beginning, if Eze had listened to my wisdom and life experience, nobody, I repeat,nobody would have left Lagos to anywhere in search of a non existent package. It's quite a pity am sounding so real and honest but then, there's still room for the MUIE church to prove it's honesty, sincerity and Godliness. (Christ Jesus being our witness).

There is DHL,FEDEX etc straight to Lagos. There is also vessel cargo carriers that will land in the Lagos ports. There's also banks for money transfers etc. How can somebody who claims honesty be this mean and wicked to allow his brothers in Christ suffer this type of terrible punishment for days in another man's country. Swear in the name of the Holy Lamb- Jesus Christ that you do not have ulterior motives? But in all, God delivered His children from the trap of the enemies unhurt. Glory be to His Holy name, Amen!!

When I read the mail from Nicodemus,I quickly told Eze that there was great danger. The true reason for dragging us out of Lagos Nigeria has properly shown but as true children of God who mean no harm,I was confident of His saving powers. And indeed, He brought us safely to Nigeria only that we spent huge amount of money in anticipation to what was neither here nor there.

I don't want to say much because my heart is heavy for now. May be Rev Eze may be in the mood of details but for me, am yet to believe the reality of you all.(in other words, I just see everything as a scam and as such, cannot offer myself, money and time for such). You can withdraw your fake package for all I care. Christians are Christ like and not the other way round.

For Elephterie,I have my reservation as to your genuiety as a Christian. Right from your first communication, I tried to let Eze see reason with me that Christians don't talk aggressively as you do. Am sorry sir,but that is the truth. Christians are humane and humble, meek and kind. I even respected the character played by Nektarie. That was fatherly indeed.

In summary sirs,I think you should reexamine your network. It's full of errors. I've not seen where a people working together and it's only email communication only, no phone calls at all? Errors again! Isn't it? Anyway,am yet to be convinced. For me, I want to follow Eze to the end in order to prove my points to him one by one so that he will believe my opinion on the true existence of all the characters in the scene. We've talked about visiting Aberdeen, Scotland our supposed headquarters but it's being treated unseriously till now or we'll be working sheepishly without knowing where our headquarters is. No way. So many things from now have to be addressed before I or any member will spend a dime in the name of the Holy Lamb Church. When you guys are ready,we shall see all the proves before we commit ourselves any further. We can't be fools forever. My brother Eze can allow himself fooled always but not me.

Thanks for all the dribbles.

Blessings!!
Francis

- I think our fun is over here ... Francis understood very well that everything was an illusion and he probably talked with Eze in a contradictory way about it.
- They did not respond to the messages received from Claude / Qesha / Joojoo ... this is not a good sign.
- I do not know if we can convince them again that "everything is real". I did not reply yet to the message.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it amazing that Father Francis has placed all the blame on the shoulders of the church and its various characters and members, yet none is on the Lagos contingent? Where is the mention that Dr. Egobia, Bishop Eze and Mr. Anyaibe their lawyer agreed to steal money from the cathedral building fund? Where is the acknowledgement that these same characters are active in other baits advocating tax fraud, and sending tens of thousands of dollars in admin fees to cover funds stolen from the Nigerian gov't!

I just see everything as a scam

Amazing to see such revelations appear! Imagine how victims of scams at the hands of these characters feel when they realise they were had!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.45 - Our "honourable" reverend Eze, to brother Josephus:
Quote:
Yes the church has a website. The website is not fully loaded. Know that I am particular about your TSC. Check out their so called website.
I requested for the phone number and picture of their so called driver and they refused to give me such information.
Now their so called manager sent me a message that he has all my pictures, International Passport and home address and that he will come for me.
I have already forwarded all their threat to the church members and my relatives and it will be in the Police record.
Moreover before I say anything further, carefully go through all our earliest correspondences. I am a not a man that says one thing and do another thing.
When I move with someone, I move without all I have. I know what following the church has cost me - Pains continously!!

I have put in the money I worked for while in another church.
I have been ridiculed by my former church, fallen into debt and at each moment, I will fooled and told words that nobody has ever mauled at me since I was born.

I am okay.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps now is not the time to send the customer satisfaction survey? LOL

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You owe me a keyboard.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We still deliberate and try to imagine other funny ways to continue this story ... if we are successful, you will see in the next days.
If we do not succeed, then we still will remain with the great satisfaction that we have gained so far. Laughing

Until then, we continue with the messages.
Brother Josephus, to our moron Francis:
Quote:
Reverend,

ALL of this can be explained by Bishop SELECT (not ELECT but SELECT), Eze incompetence.
The church has a website, along with photos of our headquarters and our address. Bishop SELECT Eze has had this from day one.

The address and phone number to our church headquarters is right there in black and white for all to see.
Our main address: <snip>
Our Church phone number is +44870321****
It was Father Len's job to answer the phones and take the messages for over 40 years, he now suffers from Alzheimer he has been instructed he no longer is to answer the phones, but he forgets himself and answers the phone from time to time. Unfortunately when those things happen, messages are never received. As Bishop Select was told from day one, you are more than welcome to call, but phone conversation could be problematic and email is best.

Again this is all right there in black and white for all to see And the Bishop Select has had this from day one. And yet the stationary you had made for your local parish says "Holy Lamb Church of God" and does not have our appropriate insignia on it? I questioned this immediately but was told that it was not my purview and stay in my pay grade.

I can also not speak to the shipping company as that is not my purview.

And you are correct, there are bank accounts. The problem once again is EZE DRAGGED HIS FEET AT EVERYTHING. NEITHER YOU NOR HE OPENED AN ACCOUNT AN PROVIDED THE DETAILS OF THAT ACCOUNT TO FOR YOUR LOCAL PARISH TO THIS DATE. WE STILL DO NOT HAVE SUCH AN ACCOUNT ON FILE. Why is that? Also when I asked for a bank account so that the fund I was donating could be deposited I never received same either. One thing that bothers me about you Rev Francise is your association with and apparent admiration for a known fraudstar. I made you aware that Dr EvansEgobia disappeared with money donated to YOUR CHURCH a few weeks back. You came back to me and said you know not of such things. I provided you once again email correspondence supporting what I had claimed. You tap danced around that and actually spoke with this man. A man I have not been able to reach since he took my share of the fund I donated to the church. This is all very troubling to me.

You complain of no phone, yet now we have a record of all the requests to appoint the local reverend, establish the church, open the bank account that have all gone unanswered. Along with the record of my conversations with you about the needful regarding your parish and the conversations about that fraudstar Dr Egobia.

Without an established local MUIE parish, there was no one to legitimately send the money to. and there would have been huge tax implications as there was no local lagos parish officially at the time of the shipping.

I thought it was weird too, but I was told by Father Nicodimus and Nektarie that while uncommon it has happened before and it was OK to ship monies in this sort of way. They have never had a problem in the passed. And given Bishop Select Eze's financial straights after leaving his old church and no longer having any kind of support from them...I thought it prudent to get some financial support to the Bishop SELECT and to your parish. A decision I now regret.

I am being told the situation with the shipping company and the package is being zealously looked after and will get resolved. The shipping company is top notch and will in fact make things right. I m being told in the few minor inconveniences they have had over the years the company has stepped well above and beyond to rectify.

The Holy Lamb never gives us more than we can handle, and I am confident that this will all be squared away within a few days.

I look forward to meeting you next month in Aberdeen.
It has been confirmed that you do not need any kind of formal invitation to apply for your visas. It will be glorious to finally sit in the same room.

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

Brother Josephus, to Rev. Idiot Eze... another slap in their faces:
Quote:
Bishop Select,

As the unfortunate incident is sorted out it has become more and more clear that this has all been due to your lackadaisical approach to the needful and outright incompetence in the commission if your duties.

While I have absolutely no say in your fitness/suitability to serve as Bishop of Africa, that is up to the church, it is very clear that despite your words to the contrary, your actions prove you are simply not up to the job/capable to serve in the capacity of Bishop of Africa.

Please forward me the General's contact information (something I should have had weeks ago), so that I may discuss the acquisition of the land for the Grand Muie Cathedral while I look for your replacement.

Mr Peerce has already reached out to his colleagues in the region and we are beginning the vetting process for your replacement in the capacity of Cathedral Project Manager.
While it is possible the Cathedral may be built elsewhere in Africa, we will explore all of our options as appropriate.

With regard to the Cathedral Project Manager, the man tasked with overseeing my legacy.
Consider yourself relieved.

Brother Josephus

===

15.06 - From Niamey, manager Qesha wrote to Rev. Idiot.
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Sir Eze,
Alhamdulillah, let me give you some advice based on my personal experience. I have been here for many years and I have encountered many situations like this.
- It's hard to find honest people and you can never be sure of anything. You already know that.
- Your package was insured, so you will not have any losses. I assure you that the mercenaries of the company will find the parcel and bring Juju to justice. Of course, our disappointment remains immense, but justice will be done!
- Akwoodi resigned because his honor did not allow him to remain leading the branch. He is not officially accused and is not charged with anything, but the Police did not finish the research. I am 100% convinced of Akwoodi's innocence because I have known him for almost 20 years and I know his family very well. They're very religious people. Cruel and dangerous but religious!
- Our bosses closed the branch in Benin until the end of the criminal investigation and the complete reorganization. They no longer trust the employees there, so all the parcels are diverted to Togo, Niger and Burkina!
- I'm sure TSC will want to offer you a financial deal to repair all the discomfort you have suffered. I think they will offer you 2 variants of which you will have to choose:

First choice will be an amount of money officially paid after a complaint made to the Seattle Court (where the company's headquarters are). Because you will not be able to go there, you will need to hire a local lawyer. The costs of this process will be high and the completion may take years. It's obvious you're going to win, but it's a long-term option.

The second choice can be an amount of money paid unofficially, without any written complaints and without lawyers. Each TSC subsidiary has some cash ($40,000 per year) for unforeseen expenses (to pay bribes to authorities). This money is "black money" and does not need to be justified by evidence. I honestly believe that you can get a cash amount between $20-35,000 in the next few weeks. I know from Akwoodi that they (in Benin) still had $17-18,000 in cash. At me, in the Niger branch, I am now almost $20,000 in cash and I do not think that we will spend too much of them (the year is almost over).

Ask Mr. Claude Postumier's advice and ask him to intervene with the head of our Legal Office, for an unofficial opinion. Claude is a friendly and courteous man, so I'm convinced he will not hesitate to help you.
My advice for you is to ask for an "unofficial" agreement and not to turn to lawyers. Everyone knows that lawyers are like hyenas. You have the chance to be a proud lion, who does not need hyenas to feed!
Masha Allah! Qesha

===

Pastor Francis answered to brother Josphus... he is very suspicious and he does not believe anything...
Surely, it will be hard to convince without calling to phone calls. On the other hand, we begin to believe that Francis = Egobia.
Quote:
Please save me this ur talk of incompetence on the part of Eze because you have not in any way tested his competence by giving him the working tools. I hate to hear that trash brother Josephus. A man can be declared incompetent when given all paraphernalia of office and he refuses to perform. Contrary wise,a man sold his property to invest in ur commitment and yet receiving insults and blames everyday. That is the height of ingratitude.

You talked about your general phone line being answered by a man whom you claim has either brain fag or insanity. Brother Josephus,you can tell that to Eze and he will believe u but definitely not me. I've gone far above that. In this modern time, everybody has a telephone hand set. In all honesty, we're supposed to have each others phone lines for a more effective communication and u're telling me it's only one phone line and one brain fagged staff who cannot be replaced. Tell that to Eze alone please. He can always believe you.

On the issue of account which u keep blaming on Eze,am aware of the number of times he sent his personal domiciliary account details but lo,we're getting stories and dramas. If u talk of a church account,u know it's not possible for a church being a corporate body to have an account without due registration with d legalizing authority in Nigeria (the corporate affairs commission, - CAC). Till now, no plan or mention of that registration. Am I the one to use my money to do all that for you? No way. I even do regret the amount I've already put in thinking we're real.
That not withstanding, the account Eze gave you was good enough to receive any money/ies in the interim. So,please, stop this your blame game. It makes me sad the more.

On the shipping company, weather anything was shipped or not, nobody can deceive God but we can deceive our fellow men. Otherwise, how on earth will a person drag his fellow human beings in the name of the Holy Lamb to another country to waste over $2,000 for nothing. Too bad. Was it not your duty as d senders to threaten or initiate legal action against the defaulter? What is your lawyer doing or you pay him for nothing?

For the last time brother Josephus, don't involve me or the church in your business transactions with any individual. Honestly speaking and for the last time, I don't believe all your stories about your Dr Egobia and so on. Notwithstanding, for the last time, don't mention that to me. If somebody made away with your money, write officially to the EFCC in Nigeria. You then come down in person with all the documents of the transaction and be rest assured your money will be recovered for you. I am not the Economic and financial crimes commission - EFCC. Don't get me involved. This is the last time I'll say this.

Finally, how can you say we do not need letter of invitation to apply for visas? That is another area where I fear our relationship with you guys. A letter is supposed to emanate from your office - the church headquarters to the British embassy in Lagos or Abuja and copied to us as evidence. This is a little test for our revered headquarters. We're waiting.

Thanks
Francis

Josephus's answer:
Quote:
Francis....

#1 Eze NEVER provided a bank account. Plain and simple. This is why we prefer communication via email. So we can have record. Secondly you claim it was a personal bank account. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. In fact, EZE as Bishop of Africa should NOT have access to the Lagos Parish Bank Account...as that is YOUR DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY. Furthermore the tax implications alone would be an issue transferring into a PERSONAL account. Unacceptable

Why on earth would we transfer a sum of money for a Parish grant into a PERSONAL bank account? That is a recipe for disaster. But to be clear...a bank account was NEVER provided to me by Eze

Again Rev Eze has had the church website with all the information you seek and claim that he was not provided with from DAY ONE.

You don't believe my stories about Dr Egobia despite my providing email correspondence to the contrary. Again you have been given supporting documentation that you are either too lazy to read or too stupid to understand?

Now you cite the EFCC. Reverend you are OUR man on the ground. It was YOUR money as the reverend and leader of the Parish that was stolen. YOU would need to file any such report with the EFCC. The fact that YOU have spoken with Dr Egobia after he has gone silent with YOUR money, and I have not been able to reach him, is very troubling to me. I asked you for help and direction in reporting and seeing this through and this is the FIRST time you have cited the EFCC. You do not have a choice in being involved in this. When you were appointed and accepted the position of Local Reverend of the MUIE Parish in Lagos, it became YOUR duty to your parishioners and YOUR duty to your church. Plain and simple.

YOU asked me numerous questions about things that needed to be done on behalf of the local MUIE Parish. Things you claimed had never been discussed. Once again I provided you with numerous emails between myself, Nicodemus, Nektarie and Eze on these matters, and he fell short. Once again once YOU were appointed and accepted the position of Local Reverend they became YOUR responsibility. So have they been addressed? We are waiting for over a fortnight on this matters with no answers.

So let me get this straight, you are upset that communication has been done via email mostly, so that we can have a record of all things discussed. You are also upset that that the money meant for YOUR parish was not transferred into a PERSONAL bank account of an individual that you yourself has claimed can not handle his responsibilities?

Reverend in light of all of this email you just sent me, I am beginning to question your motive here.

Brother Josephus

"Pastor" Francis... very insolent:
Quote:
Everything about you is becoming very childish and and insensible. I don't think we're serving our Lord Jesus Christ with the right people

Brother Nicodemus:
Quote:
I have found these recent messages quite insensible. Josephus, cool your temper! Francise, do try to have some more patience with us, and do not let raised tempers bother you at all. I have other matters which I will need to attend to for the next few hours, but I will hear everything and get back to you all.

Be blessed,
Nicodimus

=== === === ===

The Great Cardinal Eufrosie calls for a spiritual break until Monday:
Quote:
Brothers in Faith, Fathers and Brothers! Be blessed!
All these exchanges of negative ideas and evil thoughts are likely to unnaturally influence our Faith in the unity of the Church.
I have read all the messages that have been made available to me and I have listened to all of your opinions.
I asked the shipping company for a quick and immediate plan to fix all the issues. Things will not stay that way!

I urge you to take a break until next week. Have a few days of meditation, peace of mind and personal introspection.
The Holy Lamb will guide your steps and thoughts wherever they should. To His Eternal Glory!
We will resume talks since Monday! This is My Will, and you will obey it!

In the sacred name of our Holy Lamb, be blessed!
Cardinal Euphrosie
===

JOOJOO WAS CAPTURED!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Manager Qesha, to Rev. Idiot... a short, but very important message:
Quote:
Sir Eze, good news!
Insha'Allah, right now Akwoodi called me and told me that the intervention teams captured Joojoo in Tema, near Accre (in Ghana). His nephew attacked the fighters with a big knife, so there was a need for gunfire. Joojoo was shot three times with non-lethal shootings. Your package was recovered intact but also an amount of nearly $38,000 in cash was discovered that Joojoo claims he took from the parcel on Wednesday in Cotonou. Do you know anything about this money? The company's regulations prohibit the transport of money in parcels. We talking tommorow. Salam! Masha' Allah! Qesha

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, Dr E responds to Victoria and offers up yet another version of this story, quoted below. It appears that he thinks Victoria is innocent of any wrongdoing here, which is good. It also appears that though they may have lost out on the package and its contents, they still intend to steal from the church's cathedral building fund.

She will write back soon give thanks that everyone is at least safely away form the danger area.

Quote:
Madam,

I have received your mail.

Well i am deeply sorry for replying really late due to this issue on ground concerning the parcel that was likely to be stolen by the agent. This was the same controversy and problems that Mr.Eze explained to me that he faced while attempting to receive the package meant for the cathedral as a whole. As a matter of fact, he told me that the agents there were toying with him; asking him to go there and come here, and so on.. But yet this is quite very inconclusive, why would they ship such package to a country like Benin?? While Nigeria as a whole is one of the biggest country in Africa and has so many shipping agencies responsible for the reception of both foreign and indigenous packages.

It was due to what happened over there to Mr.Eze, that was what made him get upset and abandon the parcels. So if the church is pointing accusing fingers, it shouldn't be on Rev.Eze but rather on those who made the package go there. As regards to your previous mails before this one inclusive, I am not certain that Pierce has contacted Barrister Anyaibe, but all the same, i will get information regarding to that.

Affirmatively Mr.Eze is safe and sound, so am I as well. So you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You are still working with your associates you've always known; we cannot change at this crucial stage neither are we going to do away with the church's fund. Therefore remove every single bit of doubt and skepticism from your mind because we all are working with one spirit aiming for the same objectives and goals.

I appreciate the updates you have been providing us with.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Yesterday, in the late evening... Eze wrote to brother Josephus (only to him).
- An incredibly hilarious message, but showing how suspicious these idiots have become:
Quote:
In view of the content of your mail below, I want to state categorically that;
1. All your songs Eze is incompetent are all cheap blackmails and proof of what brand of Christian I am following.
It's a pity that I allowed myself to be fooled all these while..

2. In Christianity, knowing how to quote the scripture is a different thing and living it is another thing entirely.

3. Bishop of Africa? That's not my driving force but Eternal life with Jesus Christ is my main drive.
Saying that I didn't send my Domiciliary Accounts details is another signal warning me and my members here of what to expect in future because I know that in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit of the Lord, that I did.

4. If title is all it takes to make heaven, I would have acquired all of the titles before now. I am a born and Crown Prince, I am a leader of my people and they know that I don't hide anything from them. What can we say about an acclaimed Christian who does not have regard to the sanctity of human life? A Christian that says One thing and doing another thing? A Christian that takes pleasure in seeing his fellow Christians being hurt? A Christian that takes pleasure in assassinating his brother's character?

5. Relieving me of what? Which project? May I let you know that before you talk about your Pearson searching for another person who will dance to his tune, cut corners and divert money, I have already known about all the plans to deal with your so called project fund. The Chameleon will be revealed later and by then, it would have been too late to talk to Eze and all his members.

We have had a meeting today and will draw up our conclusion tomorrow on what will be our stand. MUIE, Holy Lamb or not, I already gathered them, and we're going to march on.
Jesus Christ is Lord!!! The judgement day is coming.
We already had the revelation of all that played out but wanted to follow it to the end.
This is IT!!!

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze
===

05.55 - Directly from the TSC Seattle's company servers, to our moron Eze:
Quote:
PACKAGE DELIVERY: GPSE TRACKING # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****

The package #7UZGM2YKA9V4**** was recovered yesterday in Ghana in the metropolitan area of Accra.

The inventory in our possession confirms that nothing has disappeared from the parcel and that all products are intact.

Driver Joojoo is captured and will be handed over to the Benin authorities. It was discovered also that a large amount of money that Joojoo Amoulani claims to have found in the parcel, along with Sender's electronic products. What do you know about this money?

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager

PS: Since returning home, the Reverend Idiot did not respond to any of the shipping company's messages (Claude, Akwoodi, Qesha, Joojoo).
===

11.25 - Another attempt to get a funny reaction from our idiots:
Quote:
Dear client PrinceAnthony,

Yesterday and today I tried to communicate with you, but I do not know if you received my messages.

Your parcel was recovered intact, but a large amount of money was found on the driver.

Please contact me as soon as you receive my message.

Please fill in and send a customer satisfaction questionnaire regarding only Benin team services. Just as you aready did for the Niger team.

Thank you for your trust in our 5-Star Services.

Claude

===

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooo - that Prince Whatisname is not a happy chappie, is he? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It is certain they are not happy at all. Laughing
More than likely, they quarreled with each other.
Probably, some of them did not think of a story with the driver-who stole the money-and ran with the parcel.
Probably, some of them suspect the money was taken by Rev. Idiot Eze and hidden somewhere. Twisted Evil
However, today they have not written anything, nor the church, nor by the shipping company. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell Eze that he's a big girl's blouse and to grow a pair and stop whining.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahaahha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

15.13 - Brother Josephus wrote to our idiot (The Great Cardinal Euphrosie is in CC):
Quote:
Bishop Select,

I do not know where to begin, so I won't. I am copying his excellency here as he has directed us to take the weekend to get our emotions and spiritual houses in order, a direction I am violating in replying to you but I feel it necessary as there are a bunch of half truths in here.

The record needs to be set straight. You have accepted the role of Bishop of Africa...and as such that needed to be your primary focus.
You NEVER sent a domiciliary account for the Parish. NEVER.

Your lack of organization and your lack of priority management is the reason for all of this mess. Plain and simple.
I have no idea what you are talking about regarding chamelions...what is this gibberish?
Also what do you mean "what project".
Do you have memory issues Bishop select? Is that the problem?

I will be taking the rest of the day and the weekend off to recount the events of the last few weeks we must get back on track next week.

I suggest you do the same. Get your focus back, get your house and your heart in order.

Brother Josephus.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seems that we are back in business! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our Rev. Eze, to manager Claude:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Claude,
I write in response to your mail this morning. First of all I must commend your efforts in tracking the package.
I also understand according to your company report yesterday, that Joojoo tried to attack the security men with knife.
That shows his evil invention towards the receiver of the parcel.

Concerning the money found in the electronics, I think the question should be directed to the sender and not the receiver.
Your company has been doing business with sender for some years now and you both will understand yourselves better in a situation like this.

Thank you
PrinceAnthony

We even received a "satisfaction questionnaire" regarding the services of the Benin team. Laughing

===

So, directly from our Seattle's headquarter, manager Claude wrote:
Quote:
PACKAGE DELIVERY: TSC TRACKING # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****

Special Commission that analyzed the events that occurred in Cotonou-Benin on October 01-02-03 / 2017 during the delivery of the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** found:

- Regional Manager Osuaze Akwoodi did not follow the internal procedures and released the parcel from custody of the TSC depot in the absence of the customer.

- The package was shipped by a delivery agent to Cotonou, a situation explicitly prohibited by the TSC Internal Regulations.

- Employee Amoulani Joojoo stole the parcel and went to Togo and Ghana, where he was captured by the members of the TSC intervention team.

- Prince_Anthony_G._Eze (the Customer) was present at the agreed place of delivery (National Stadium Amitie & International Airport of Cotonou).

- The customer's package was recovered intact as a result of the military intervention in Ghana.

- The amount of 37,760 US dollars was discovered and confiscated by the intervention team members.

- Employee Amoulani Joojoo said the money was found in the Prince_Anthony_G._Eze customer's package.

- Initial amount was 40,000 US dollars and the difference of 2,240 US dollars being spent in Lome (Togo) and Tema (Ghana).

Following discussions with company's lawyers, TSC decides:

- The Benin TSC Branch will be disbanded and will be totally reorganized in the coming period.

- Osuaze Akwoodi (former Regional Manager) is dismissed, along with the entire Parakou delivery team.

- Prince_Anthony_G._Eze (the Customer) is entitled to receive the parcel and the full amount of the initial amount (40,000 US dollars).

- The Customer will receive 25,000 US dollars as a fair and honest indemnity for mental discomfort related to faulty delivery of package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****.

- The financial compensation of the customer Prince_Anthony_G._Eze will be provided by Benin branch's own funds (16,800 US dollars) and Niger branch's own funds (10,440 US dollars).

- Delivery of the parcel and money will be done from the High-Security Niamey warehouse, under the direct supervision of the Regional Manager Koni Qesha.

The rest of the details (Compensatory Statement and Disclaimer of Future Financial Claims) will be communicated to the Customer in the immediately following period, directly by the Manager responsible for this operation.

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager

===

Two hours later, manager Qesha (Niger) confirms al the "good" news:
Quote:
Salam Mr. Eze! Right now I have received the official confirmation from TSC Headquarter: your package will be put in custody of the Niamey warehouse, along with the amount of those nearly $38,000 found on Joojoo Amoulani. Still nothing oficially has been said to me of any compensatory amount, but I suspect that discussions within the Internal Discipline Analysis Committee have not yet been finalized. In any case, you will be contacted and you will have to choose one of the possible options (I told you yesterday). My personal advice for you is to choose the quick option with cash payment of the compensation and to "legally" waive any claim for future compensation. I do not know exactly what the procedure is, the money is paid and you have to make a statement telling them that you have no complaint about the company. Something like that. Masha' Allah! Qesha

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

October 06 - 20.42 local time

Our moron Eze wrote to the shipping company:
Quote:
Mr. Claude,
I write in response to your letter which came in the morning. First of all I want to appreciate the timely approach to the situation and the process of recovering the parcel.
That's a job well done!

Furthermore I want to also point out categorically that after much consideration of the scenario, I am not interested in any form of compensation or police issue as my religion does not permit such.

Now let's keep the record straight by putting a square peg in a square hole by seeing to the safe delivery of the parcel. The only compensation I want in this matter is for the company to simply contract the delivery to DHL to bring the parcel to Lagos Nigeria. Nothing more.

As for the recovered money, while your company is sending the package through DHL to Lagos Nigeria, kindly see also to the safe delivery of the Full Sum of United States Dollars initially sent from Aberdeen.
With all these said and done, I assure you that I will not press for any form charges or damages against the company. I am hereby waiting to receive the parcel from DHL in Lagos latest by Tuesday which is the next 72 hours.

All former contact information given by me remain the same.

Yours Sincerely
PrinceAnthony

Honestly, we have other plans ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed this little tidbit...

Quote:
Swear in the name of the Holy Lamb- Jesus Christ that you do not have ulterior motives?

Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I don't think DHL is an option. Nice try though!

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

It is obvious that all last Eze's claims (DHL and other ways of cashing) we did not like, so:

Money problem
- A TSC team went straight to the MUIE headquarters in Aberdeen ... to apologize for everything that happened last week and to receive church forgiveness. Laughing
- The TSC team (from which also Claude is a component part) also took ALL the money with her, which he handed over back to the church.
Because the money was handed over directly to the church, the case is resolved! Laughing

Parcel problem
- In Acre, in hospital, driver Joojoo died of injuries suffered during the recovery operation.
- So, the police started to do research and the parcel is "blocked" in custody of Accre's police until the case is completed.
DHL "issue" = Fixed case! Laughing

07.01 - Manager Qesha (from Niamey) wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Sir Eze!

I found your message this morning. I hope you've already heard all the news, both good and bad.
The good news is that the company leadership has sent a full team to Aberdeen to apologize for events of last week. Including Mr. Postumier is among the participants. This is a clear and obvious sign that TSC assumes certain mistakes and wants to fix them. It is also clear and obvious that the Scottish church is a strong influential customer because I know quite a few cases where President Wiloughby approves of setting up a working group in similar cases.
From what I managed to find, but confidential and unofficial information (Claude talked to his 1'st assistant, and he told it all to a colleague of ours in Senegal), it seems that the TSC team surrendered the entire amount of money to the church including the money that had already been spent in Togo and Ghana). I find wonderful news because that money was an incredibly serious disruption to our current activity and represented a huge logistical problem. The normal conditions would not have allowed us to make the payment by bank transfer because the money does NOT oficially exist! So we would have been forced to hire an external courier service specializing in transferring money and shares. I am glad that everything has been resolved positively because your church can now arrange the transfer directly to you without a third party being involved in this transaction.

The bad news is that Joojoo died in the hospital. It seems that his wounds were infected and doctors were forced to accept the inevitable. I did not know until Saturday night, but it seems that everything happened on Friday night at the Accre hospital. Akwoodi went mad with anger, cursed everyone, and vanished in northern Benin to his family. The police in Accre, who seemed extremely benevolent and permissive, had completely changed his attitude towards the event caused by the capture of Joojoo. A forensic investigation file has been opened (Joojoo's death is considered an act of voluntary homicide). They arrested the parcel and until now we have not been able to obtain permission to take it out of police custody. We hope the research in this case is short-lived and we can take over the package as soon as possible. I'll keep you informed about the situation.

Masha' Allah!
Qesha

===

10.50 - Father Elephterie, to all:
Quote:
Dear all brothers and fathers, God bless you!

His Excellency, our Honourable Cardinal Euphrosie, decided to take over this delicate matter under his direct supervision.
His Excellency wants things to be on a smooth and uncluttered road, so He organized a Lagos-Aberdeen joint working group.
He would like to talk personally with Rev. Eze and will initiate a phone conference as soon as possible. It is possible to establish together the common future development strategy!
It was also discussed about the Lagos-Team visit to the MUIE Conference in November and Cardinal Euphrosie wants a concrete answer to some important details:

1) Have you all gotten your visa applications in for the conference next month?
We look forward to your delegation being a part of it.

2) Bishop Select Eze, I would like to invite either you or Reverend Francis to speak at our conference.
We have a few topics left that we would like covered, would you be interested?

3) Bishop Select, am I reading this correctly, one of your more current emails says you are no longer interested in serving as "Bishop of Africa"?
Can you expound upon this?

We will all try to repair all the mistakes made and unfulfilled, said and not said, thoughtless and neglected.
His Excellency has also requested serious explanations from the shipping company to see how such a failure could have occurred in Benin.
Some of the TSC representatives are now here in Aberdeen. We have fully recovered all the money, including the amount spent by that villain.

The next days we will finalize all our plans for the future. There is a sincere desire for reconciliation, and the Holy Lamb will take us under his protection!
In the sacred name of our Holy Lamb, be blessed! All of you!
father Elephterie

===

Saturday, on the October 06, brother Josephus sent a message to our morons... Until now, idiots have not responded to this message.
Quote:
1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;

Your Excellency
Esteemed Clergy

As you are aware we have had some challenges as of late with our new Lagos parish and Bishop Select/Cathedral Project Manager.

To the point where I felt initially like I had to replace Bishop Select Eze as CPM and possibly even look for a new area to build.

I have spent the past few days in discussions with all of you, and seeking one on one guidance from the Holy Lamb. You have all given me your recommendations and have told me that it is ultimately my decision. I appreciate the wisdom, insight and above all respect your faith and confidence in me to make the right decision.

I have decided that no decisions will be made regarding the Cathedral and the Cathedral project manager until after our conference in Aberdeen. I am pleased that the Bishop Select and his Local Reverend will be joining us and we can discuss and plan at that time, and get everyone on the same page. Once we are in all in agreement, we will file the corporate resolutions, open the account, fund it, and begin work.

So under the grace and guidance of the Holy Lamb with the discussions and deliberations we have had here, I have opted to simply not make any rash decisions, no changes, but we will put planning for the Cathedral on hold until we are able to hold meetings in conjunction with our conference.

I am also of the opinion that since His Excellency is taking a personal interest in the challenges of the Lagos Parish, we need to schedule a phone conference in the next week or two in order to ease tempers and get back on track.

Under the grace and guidance of the Holy Lamb

1 Peter 5:10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

Have a blessed weekend

Brother Josephus

===

17.25 - The idiots did not answer today. Let's hope they did not abandon it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday - we are back, in the game! Laughing Laughing Laughing

00.02 - Our idiot Eze, to manager Qesha:
Quote:
Mr. Qesha,
After reading your mail in the morning, I was thrown into a very sad mood because of Joojoo's death.
It's very painful to me that's why I haven't been able to write back to you. So painful!!
Anyway I have gotten an information from the church in Scotland about the visit of the members of staff of your company.

Please take care of Akwoodi do whatever you can to see that the company still helps him get back his job.

Thanks for your concern.

PrinceAnthony

- he's sad because Joojoo (the bandit) has died,
- he knows about the visit of the TSC team in Aberdeen,
- he's afraid of Akwoodi, so he's trying to make sure everything's okay. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.22 - Manager Qesha answered to our moron's message:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, Sir Eze!
It is a difficult period for me, here at the depot, because I received more than half of the deliveries in Benin. The next month they will reorganize the Parakou branch and things will return to normal.
I do not know what to say about Akwoodi, because all the informations I have is indirect (he does not respond to phone calls).
He seems to be in the midst of his brothers and threatened to death all who are linked (in one way or another) to the event that Joojoo died and he lost his job.
Honestly, even if his family is dealing with hunting people, I do not think it's the case for you to be worried. Did you get any threat message?

Our delegation in Aberdeen sent an official statement, certifying that our relationship with the church returned to normal and that our apologies were accepted.
Unofficially, I found out that their supreme leader is a giant, impressive and long-white-hair man, with a special attitude and a voice that requires maximum respect.
Also unofficially, I understand that there will be a general meeting of all intenational parishes, including people from Africa (Mozambique and Nigeria).

Do you know anything about this? Is this about you and your people?
Masha' Allah!
Qesha

- The former manager Akwoodi has disappeared "from the radar" and threatens everyone... our idiot Eze will receive threats, including pictures of pigs cut into pieces. I'm sure he will be delighted! Laughing
- Manager Qesha has news from Aberdeen... everything is ready for the forthcoming November MUIE Conference. Twisted Evil
===

09.31 - Father Elephterie, to our morons Eze & Francis:
Quote:
Reverend Eze, Pastor Francis,
His Excellency still awaits a response from you regarding the questions below.

father Elephterie

===

12.22 - Our reverend Eze answered to my manager Qesha:
Quote:
Dear Mr Qesha,
Reading through your letter now, I find it right reply same. Yes right from the moment that Joojoo disappeared with the parcel, or even before then, I received some threats from Akwoodi but as far as I know the God I serve, my hands are clean on the matter.
Nobody has the right to threaten me in this matter because the company breached the agreement. Before the parcel was sent from Aberdeen, I made it clear that I would not leave Nigeria to any other country to pick up the parcel.
Secondly I haven't seen any staff of your company and don't even know the company address even online. If the Nigerian Police have been informed about all that happened.
I risked the lives of 5 people coming to Benin Republic because of the parcel that I neither see the shipping documents nor have any concrete information about how it was shipped.
That trip costs me about $500 USD and you told me that Joojoo attacked the security men with a knife, meaning that he already had the knife to attack me.
All the mails from both Aberdeen, Claude, Niamey and Benin regarding the parcel are all printed out and handed over to the Police Authority.

I want you to think about it and give a true judgement on the matter. In what way did I go wrong? Whatever we do here in this world, we must not forget that there a God who judges all our actions.

As for the conference in Aberdeen, come November, I we're going to be there.

Thanks
PrinceAnthony

My immediate answer:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Sir Eze! Yeah Sir, that's right, you're right. But nobody accuses you of anything and you are not blamed for nothing.
My former coleague Akwoodi's been criticized for having agreed to send your package to a distance of 400km, instead insist that you go there in Parakou.
On the one hand, it is also my fault, because I insisted very much on him to help you with all he can. Basically, there were a bunch of factors that combined badly.
Allah is great and his will is above us! Masha'Allah!

Qesha

===

18.00 - From brother Josephus, to our morons Eze & Francis:
Quote:
Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain 1 Corinthians 15:58

Brothers in Faith,

I was so glad to hear in conversations earlier today that you will be attending the MUIE Conference next month. It will be nice to finally meet you both and get to discuss our great plans for the Diocese of Africa.

I understand his Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie has scheduled a phone call with you. I wish I could participate but my hearing impairment as you know prohibits. While I have not spoken with him yet personally on the matter, he has asked me to come see him to discuss some of the challenges we have had in the early days of the Lagos Parish expansion and how I think we can eliminate those issues in the future.

As I said in my previous email, I may have acted a bit rash with regard to my comments about your failure as Cathedral Project Manager. As you can imagine, this is my legacy and I have a very strong emotional investment in this project.

We will meet next month and discuss this project moving forward, and make a collaborative decision on same.

As you are aware the Holy Lamb will test us, throw some adversity at us, but will never give us more than we can handle.

It will be an honor and a privilege to finally meet you both next month.

Under the grace and guidance of the Holy Lamb
Brother Josephus

18.27 - Rev. Idiot Eze:
Quote:
Beloved Fathers,
May the grace of God, His manifold blessings and His Unsearchable Wisdom continue to reign with you all. Amen.
I write this mail with tears streaming down my cheeks because each passing day, many souls march down the valley of eternal destruction as a result of living below God's standard while most of us called into the Soul Rescue Force live our lives under the full grip of the power of the flesh (the outward man).

I pray that the November conference should serve as a good forum for a great change in our world. WE SHALL BE THERE!!

BOA? Father permit me to say that in view of what I am seeing, there is an urgent need for a total overhaul of our administrative grounds. It was not the title that attracted me into the MUIE church but the strong desire to see a great number of souls REPENT and be SAVED.

I came into the Holy Lamb family and started putting what I have to make it a reality here and in other parts of Africa but all I keep receiving is abuses and humiliations. A MARK OF INGRATITUDE! I haven't received a Penny from the church and I am being treated like a sub human by a supposed church of God, how will it be when I am being taken care of?

I am a leader of my people. My calling and ordination was from my mother's womb and not by any man. I have laboured so much for the kingdom of God and I still have a lot of Territories to conquer. I think about the end of life and God's judgment.

If we are for the Lord God, I and my people are ready to work on and to make a great Holy Lamb family together but if otherwise...... I WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORD.
You use intimidation and spirit of divide and rule which are all merchant spirits to run a CHURCH.

I am ready and my people are also ready if things should go right.
I hope that I have given you a good explanation to the questions.

Shalom ha'mashach!!!!

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

and
Quote:
As for the conference, we're ready to come so long as you're sending us invitation letters. That is one of the requirements.

SPEAKING THERE? How many topics are you giving us? If it is a slot, I am ready to do justice to it. Send the topic.

Remain blessed.

===

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pending phone call might be just the boost needed to reset the hook on Eze at least. You all have done more with text-only baiting than anyone could hope. Bravo.

BTW: should you manage to get that smug, self-congratulating "Francis" to reinvest, TEAM BOA EZE II officially will become my heroes. That weaselly little thief's audacious self-righteous screed about Christian Deportment warrants major Lad Pain (tm). He'd sell his own mother for half the ersatz take on this bait. What that lad needs is to get baited and hooked so hard that his buy-in becomes too big an investment for him to abandon.

To that end I offer the germ of a notion: Add a Honey Pot.
I gather that we've a shortage of phone baiters available; however, if any talented female in our community has the means and will, "Francis" seems like just the sort of vain jerk who might quickly fall for a well-endowed trust-fund heiress whose joined the church, found they've appropriated her inheritance and now needs a foreign confederate to help her get it back. One would think any 419er would recognize the scenario; however, the allure of sex, money and vanity can do a lot to blind lads in amazing ways.

Just 2 cents' worth.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also received the "A MARK OF INGRATITUDE!" message from him, but I was too lazy/mad to respond. Do we need to repeat how his incompetence was the only thing preventing him from receiving his package, and that the money's all ready for him here? Also, his strange insistence on receiving invitation letters worries me. I wonder if he thinks that this will prove our honesty in this entire process; if that is the case, then I am sure that we can write some letters ourselves and send them. Surely spending 30 minutes handwriting something (ideally in very sloppy handwriting so he can't really understand what we're saying) would be worth it for a potential safari to Aberdeen. On that note, for his topic I'm thinking something like "our unique journey in Africa." Just something to get him talking and recounting his tales of woe.

@Lehigh Guy/everyone else
That's a very interesting perspective, and those are good ideas. I know that in the past we've had Anita from TWAT and so on bait church lads, so if anyone is willing to help with that (ideally someone who can phone bait), that would be nice. Our team (as far as I know) is all male, so we don't currently have the means to do this ourselves. Even doing Facebook/Google Hangouts with the lad could be fun. On the other hand, if Eze is committed then Francise will surely follow suit, especially as we get closer to the trip to Aberdeen. We have a theory that Francise and Egobia are the same lad, and if that is true, we know that Egobia's character is still committed. I like that idea though. And once again, thank you for the many compliments.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic