SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Luis - "i wont lick your old ass anymore"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A long and boring relationship - Luis of Indonesia

- This SandTimer story is not funny because Luis (the lad) is the most boring idiot I've ever met.
- Luis is the kind of lad, patient and very insistent, who does not rush things... but who does nothing special.
- The trophies obtained from him are "few and poor". His only quality is patience.

The characters of the story:

Cpt. David Ramos - the lad
Red Cross Agent Luis Benito Juarez - the lad
Rev. Agus Ndue - the lad

bishop Adamma - me
father Nektarie, secretary of the church - me
Albert, banker and friend of Adamma - Frost

===

September-October 2017

- I received a message from one of the American soldiers on mission international:
Quote:
Dear Friend,

Hello how are you doing! I am David J Ramos of the US Army,
I am with military troop deployed outside the states. I hope
that this will mark the beginning of a healthy communication
between us.

Pardon my intrusion into your private email but believe i mean
no harm God bless you for understanding. On how we can invest
$17,000,000.00.

I will explain myself better when i get a reply from you.

Thanks, In God we trust.
Capt David Ramos.
Contact Email: [email protected]

- One of my characters answer to him:
Quote:
God bless you, Mr. Ramos!

I believe God made us meet, exactly when we need each other very much.
Do you think that your money may could help me to rebuild our Church's roof?
He's was burned from a thunderbolt, and our congregation did not have enough money to repair.
I'm William Adamma, bishop of MUIE Church.

St Michael’s Chapel
Aberdeen / Scotland

Gum beannaicheadh Dia thu!
bishop Adamma

- It followed the usual series of messages in which he asked for my personal details... name, surname, address, etc.
- He introduced his new character in the story: the "Red Cross" agent, Mr. Luis Benito Juarez.
Quote:
Yes your Lordship Bishop AdaMma. the Red Cross Diplomat Luis Benito Juarez has left with the boxes to your home address and he will be on transit via Jakarta where they are on special duty but he will proceed from there to your home address.

He will write you soonest.
Capt Ramos.

- Agent Luis pretended to be locked up at London airport, asking me to pay different amounts... I invited him to come to Aberdeen to give him cash.
Quote:
Hello Bishop W Adamma. may God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. bless you and your entire Church. which is always my fervent prayers for you and all that is around you.

We can end this long saga by me providing you with an account for you to transfer the GBPS 6,700.00 (Six Thousand Seven Hundred Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which is an equivalent of $9,000.00.

If you are willing to receive this boxes indicate and i would provide you with an account so you can wire the money and we will procure all the needed document for a successful delivery.

Thanks and God bless you
Luis

- He offered a piggy (reported):
Quote:
Calvary greetings to you Bishop W Adamma. in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. bless you and your entire Church. which is always my fervent prayers for you and all that is around you.

The Indonesian Customs suggested that rather than having the money GBPS 6,700.00 transferred to an account in Britain it would be better you wire the money straight to the account of the Indonesian Customs.

Account details are below;

... reported ...

Use the account above to make the payment of the GBPS 6,700.00 (Six Thousand Seven Hundred Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which is an equivalent of $9,000.00.

Thanks and God bless you.
Luis Juarez.

- I made the first dollachop... I claimed to pay for a certain Reverend Innocent, in Benin.
Quote:
Thank you for your message!

I do not feel at all good, I think the cold weather has put me down. I asked Sister Vivianne to make me a valerian tea and I'll put myself in bed. Tomorrow morning, our brother Jannsen will go to make the 6,700 pounds payment at Western Union. When he will returns to the church, I'll send you the copy of the receipt for your assistant Mr. Innocent. God bless you and please assure Reverend Innocent Johnson of all my consideration.

Good night son, we're gonna talk tomorrow morning!
Gum beannaicheadh Dia thu!
+++bishop Adamma+++

and
Quote:
My son,

Your assistant, Rev. Innocent Johnson, insisted that his payment be made by Western Union directly in Benin.
I think you already got your money, because the payment was made afternoon.

Be blessed,
+++bishop Adamma+++

- Our idiot, very angry. Laughing
Quote:
What has Jakarta Indonesia got to do with Benin?
who did you send Western Union to?
I gave you an account to send the money and who is Rev Innocent Johnson?
You should call back your money and send it through account Captain Ramos is not happy with this delays and mix up.

Thanks and God bless
Luis.

===

October-December 2017

- My bishop, to dear Luis... I continue to be naive and pay money to many other people... only Luis fails to get anything from the church. What bad luck for him! Laughing
Quote:
Please tell Captain Corelli that I want to work with someone else.
You are incapable, lazy and liar. I think you took the money of the church and now you claim innocence!
Shame on you!

Be blessed,
+++bishop Adamma+++

- My idiot Luis... he does not understand anything... the bishop seems to be easily fooled:
Quote:
I would never collect the Church money and lie to you and who is Captain Coreli?
who are you dealing with?
the package is coming from Captain Ramos and not the so called Coreli you just said check back all my correspondence with you.

Thanks and may God grant you wisdom to understand this fact and also find out if there is a mix up somewhere.

Luis

- Bishop Adamma to our idiot... we have another dolla-chop:
Quote:
My son, are you kidding me or are you drinking again?
The captain Corelli is your boss and he came to us in Aberdeen, at the Holy Church, two weeks ago. I gave him 125,000 cash and he promised me to send his assistant for the remaining amount of money.
Now I was able to gather the remaining 75,000 but the captain does not respond to my messages.
No one came to our church and I'm puzzled.

Be blessed,
+++bishop Adamma+++

- My idiot, confused and desperate. Laughing
Quote:
May God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. replenish all that the fraudsters has stolen from you and the Church. I did warn you about that but you didnt listen to me God sent me to bring good tidings to you and whole God the Alpha and Omega was working to perfect things the devil swayed you to the wrong hands.

I am still in Jakarta with your boxes and Cash and i am still awaiting Clearance Fee from you so i can proceed and do the needful. Thanks and God bless you for doing the needful.

Thanks and God bless you for your response.
Luis.

===

January-March 2018

- I have received other bank accounts (reported)... other dollachop operations was happened.
Quote:
Son, do not worry! Everything is ok with me.
Barrister Vairavan Sellamuthu is an extraordinarily pleasant man and we spent a great evening together. Sister Vivanne played her most beautiful songs, and we ate cow kidney pie and drank apple cider. It was a great experience for me because I learned a lot of great habits that people have in Benin! In the morning, our brother Joshua led Barrister Vairavan to the airport, along with the 9,000 bag.

My friend Gerard told me to be ready for the next week's visit, when another courier will come to take the rest of the money.
I'm convinced there will not be any problem with payment.

Be blessed,
+++bishop Adamma+++

and
Quote:
Farewell my son, don't write me again. I'm dissapointed on you.
Our church is already in another negotiation with Captain Gregg of the American Army.
He told me you were an impostor and advised me not to trust you and your lies.
He has already sent the photo I asked for, so I will choose to collaborate with him.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- Finally, the old bishop understood that someone was stealing the money of the church, so he asked Luis to send out "proof" pictures.
Quote:
Son,

I have been waiting for you for five months to prove the truth, and you find childish pretexts to postpone this.
What does this say about your character?

If you still do not understand, I repeat once again:
- if you do not send me your "proof of Faith" photo, I will not work with you!
- the picture needs to be done under certain conditions, because you are able to try to fool me with stolen pictures on the internet (as you have already done several times)!

It's very simple:
- you must have that big card, written with the words that I already told you: I'm Luis and I want MUIE! Glory to the Holy Lamb!
- the cardboard must be near you, very legible (so I can read the words),
- In your arms, you have to hold a white lamb (or a white baby goat),
- the picture must be clear and at a decent resolution, so I can grow it enough to see it.

Son, I am convinced that you do not want to send the requested picture because you are other man than in the first photos!... do not deny it, do not load your soul with another lie!
I am determined to forgive you, if you truly praise and send me your true "proof of Faith" photo!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- In the last days of March, I finally agreed to make a payment through Western Union:
Quote:
Good morning, my son and may God bless you!

I make the payment to the Western Union counter.
- Amount of sum: 3,000.00 pounds (I have also paid for additional security using Western Union Call Center, to be sure that the money will be delivered only to you!)
- You must call at the Western Union Call Center: +44870765****
- Your transaction PIN number is: 9026460769335628
When you call the Call Center, you will be asked to enter the 16 provided digits PIN.
If the entered PIN is correct, the system will call the total amount, currency and payment method used and a human operator will give you all necessary details (MTCN / payment reference number).

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- The phone number is surcharges (expensive line), and our colleague Frost told me that the idiot Luis called there:
Quote:
5 calls from Indonesia (wasted 118 minutes) followed by 4 calls from US (wasted 94 minutes).

In total 212 minutes wasted.

Well done.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- I promised him Luis that I'm trying to send the money, provided he completes other forms of security:
Quote:
Good morning Luis,

Son, this morning it was a huge scandal at Western Union headquarters.
I complained that my money was blocked in their security system and asked for the transaction number (MTCN) to be communicated to me.
I was in the audience at the WU Zonal Manager and I got a special waiver. Please fill out these few security forms (in blue ink) as soon as possible and send them back to me.
The MTCN will communicate almost immediately after I show them the completed forms.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- Our moron filled also those forms:
Quote:
Hello my Lord Bishop Adamma, the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof and i would gain nothing if i defraud you and the Church, i made this statement categorically clear to you so that you will know and be fully convinced in your heart that you are dealing with a true Child of God. so you should do away with doubts and fear based you on previous experiences and note that God brought us together for a divine reason but doubts is playing the role of the devils advocate.

I have made my point known and i believe that "A word is enough for the wise" I hereby attach the filled copies of the Questioner from Western Union and i expect you now to get up and be counted and never let satan the devil foil this mission as devil is coming in through doubts and western union but the ball is firmly in your court and now you have to exercise your Faith by giving me the benefit of doubt.

Thanks and God bless you as the questioners are attached here for your perusal.

Luis.

===

April-June 2018

- I introduced Frost's character - Mr. Albert (as a church believer with big connections in the financial world)
- Bishop Adamma suffered a car accident and is hospitalized.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Luis Benito Juarez,

I'm writing you because I know you're a friend of our bishop Adamma. Unfortunately I'm not bringing good news. Bishop Adamma was hit by a drunk driver this morning when he went to the town because of some errands.

All I know is that doctors have been fighting for his life. I promise I will let you know once there is something new about his condition.

Please pray with us for his health.

Albert

- Our idiot Luis plays "the lottery"... some "lucky" numbers that Frost's character gives him. Laughing
- The lad proves to be a true champion in this regard. Frost confirm this: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2367378
Quote:
Calls count: 506
Time wasted: 101313 seconds. (28 hours, 8 minutes, 33 seconds)
===

July-September 2018

- I won the SandTimer with this idiot... but, no fun and no glory. Sad
- Albert goes on a looong vacation... the idiot Luis is waiting to recover his investment. Laughing
- The old bishop leaves the hospital ... he wants to finance the construction of a cathedral. He asks Luis to recommend a trusted person.
Quote:
My dear son, my dear Luis,

I'm finally back to my Church, glorified be the name of the Holy Lamb!
Albert told me that he worked very well with you and gave me all your good thoughts. I thank you for all of them!

On my hospital bed, in all these weeks of solitude, I thought a lot about my role on this Earth.
I want to leave an inheritance behind me, I want to build a Cathedral in honor of our church's patron.
I want this great building to be made in a place where the world needs Faith and help! Maybe in your city, why not?

Do you think you can be that providential man I can appointed as CPM (Cathedral Project Manager) and entrust him with the funds of our church?
Do you have Faith? Do you trust your own powers? Of course, you will have to become a member of our community and be appointed as Local Reverend, but all these are just simple formalities.

Be blessed my son, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
bishop Adamma

- The idiot introduces another character: Mr. Agus Ndue... I introduced the secretary Nectarie in the story.
- The secretary of the church began normal formalities: pictures, drawings, etc.
- Obviously, our idiot is reluctant and things go very slow. I managed to get only a few trophies.

- The old bishop is mad at Agus and communicates this to "her dear" Luis. Laughing
Quote:
Luis, my dear, I thought brother Albert told you he was on his annual vacation.
At the end of September, he will return to the congregation and I will discuss all these issues with him.

Regarding that idiot friend of yours, well, he constantly refuses to complete the admission procedures in the church and appointment as Local Reverend.
I am afraid he is not the right person to lead our future local community and, frankly, I will not send to him the funds needed to set up the parish.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

===

The last dollachop

- I told Luis that his "friend" Agus had already built the Pyramid of Faith and that I approved a $ 50,000 payment.
- I sent him some pictures of the other idiots (Eze's people).
Quote:
Dear Luis,

Son, I am extremely pleased with the way in which cooperation with Mr. Agus's friends is taking place. Secretary of the Church, father Nektarie, has already sent me the photos of the Monument of Faith raised by the Jakarta parish, so I approved the annual sponsorship payment. I never knew that there are so many African people living in Indonesia, but I'm glad to know that Faith does not depend on the color of the skin. The Lagos bank account has already been credited with $50,000, so we can start preparing for Mr. Agus's investment as BOA (bishop of Asia). Tomorrow and Friday I will be visiting our orphanages, but I'm available from Monday. Please tell him, your friend Mr. Agus, to contact me directly!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- Our idiot Agus, to the old bishop:
Quote:
Hello Bishop Adamma, I was informed by Mr Luis that i needed to do a pyramid and while am still contemplating on doing it haven been given too many test after test he called me two day ago to ask me of receiving $50,000.00 as take off grant for the local church here in Asia and i was stunned by such news as i am yet to write to the Church Secretary let alone do the pyramid.

Why and how did this come about? where was all men in the pictures he forwarded consist of African alone?
and why did you send money to Africa when you and the church secretary know the money is for Church here in Asia?
There is more questions than answers here.

I did all the previous test myself and the church secretary has my pictures so how come when this pyramid pictures came through it consisted of only black African and he sent money without writing me or questioning my absence in the pictures?

May God help whom is playing cheese with me and Mr Luis as i am beginning to question a whole lot of things.

Thanks and God bless you for being sincerely in examining this points i have raised and be just as i am a honest man and would never betray the church and i hope you guys do not play pranks.

Mr Agus.

CC: MR LUIS JUAREZ.

- My bishop's reply:
Quote:
My dear child (because you are like a child, besides me), Faith is not dependent on the color of the skin. White, black, red or green, we are all but the sheep of Christ and He is our Shepherd!
Your questions raise a great deal of doubt. The Secretary Nektarie has all the messages that you said you moved in the middle of a indonesian poor community of people coming directly from Africa.
You said that you decided to give all your energy and your entire faith to these poor people and you said you wanted to receive our approval. You do not remember this letter?
Your friend Luis said he does not know anything about your plans. I have seen those messages in which you and father Nektarie talk about the dimensions of the Pyramid of the Faith and in which your assistant (African pastor Onohua) has been involved so much. God bless him!

Regarding the grant, you asked for all the money to be sent there to Benin as a sign of gratitude and generosity to those who came to stay near you in the new MUIE Jakarta parish.
So, I really do not understand your last message right now.

Now, do you want to reject the fact that you've been trying to get close to those poor people? Do you want to condemn them only because you are Asian and they are Africans?
Son, it's a shame, and the church does not tolerate such behavior. Please write Pater Noster 30 times and think about your sins!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- The idiot began to understand that the bishop was once again fooled by someone else.
Quote:
I never wrote nor associated myself with these characters you said here and i would love to have those mails which you claim to have come from me and you saw them, please forward all them to me and secondly give me the transfer slip so i can verify it and if need be do my own private investigation.

I have not sinned so i need not write to anyone and ask for forgiveness. come up with fact and stop laying fake charges against me and please you need to check if you have virus in your system or if someone has your password and try to play pranks by impersonating.

I look forward to the forwarded copies of the claimed mails from me and also the transfer slip as i am ready to write the any bank and investigate the tracer of wire routing link and find out whom you paid your money to.

Mr Agus.

- My old bishop, severe and inflexible:
Quote:
Dear child, before anything else, your tone is so aggressive and offensive to me.
How can you, a poor child, talk to me with this very imperative tone? How can you, a poor child, ask me, as your bishop, to give you some explanations?

Do I have to understand that you refuse to acknowledge that you have talked with Father Nectarie about the African community headed by Pastor Onohua and that you try to deny that you asked for the payment to be made in that beninoise account? Are you drugged, or are you just an idiot trying to steal the money of the church?
The fact that you are hesitant and do not respect the church hierarchy is still another sin that you have to forgive through prayer and fasting.
I'm waiting for the copies scanned by Pater Noster. Remember, 30 times!

Be blessed,
bishop Adama

- End of the story... Luis is a peculiar, lazy but insistent character.
- I did not like working with him, but I continued the story as long as he insisted on writing.
- After these last events, I do not think he has anything else to offer to the church Laughing ... if any of you want to take over, will be my pleasure to priovide his details. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember you posting this a few months ago. A sand-timer is a sand-timer, regardless of how boring the bait is. Good luck on getting anything else from the lad! Try and go for a double sand-timer if you already have one.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trophies will look great in a place of honor

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm honoured.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I managed to get a Lad to fill out those forms once. It was fun.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2132387&highlight=gender#2132387

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Other funny replies... the idiot is nervous, but he tries to keep his calm. So he still hopes to steal some money from the old and naive bishop.
The bishop Adamma is innocent as a holy lamb. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This time, agent Luis returned:
Quote:
Hello Bishop Adamma, Calvary greetings in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. I received this forwarded mail from Mr Agus three days ago and today i spoke with him and asked if he has answers to his probing questions and if the mails and transfer slip had been forwarded to him from you and he said no.

Then i write to hear from you and ask why did quote " Benin " come into the picture once again? i can remember vividly well the last time you were supposed to send me money you claimed that a certain mail came from me in which i redirected you to send money to Benin which i never did and all effort to get the transfer slip also failed and now you say the same story after claiming the money was sent to Lagos Nigeria? so things don't add up and you need to come out clean.

I will be waiting to hear from you and also from Albert as i now fear that all my dealings with might be total waste of time which i pray it dosent turn out to be that way as i have worked hard to maintain this relationship.

Luis

My old bishop:
Quote:
Luis, my son, good morning!

Your friend Agus showed you the pictures in which his african team built the Pyramid of Faith, just as our dear Secretary Nektarie told them?
Pastor Agus and his assistant from Benin (Pastor Onouha) have been in constant contact with our church secretary and I have personally authorized the annual payment only after the monument has been raised to Heaven and only after Pastor Onouha has confirmed that he wants that money to reach a poor community from his Benin's natal city (in Lagos).
I do not understand the connection with country Nigeria and I really do not understand why Pastor Agus asks me to prove anything. We are here at a negotiation and Agus needs other strong evidence outside of my words, or what does this lack of respect be?

Now, when our parish in Jakarta is fully functional, Pastor Agus should start proselytizing and begin gathering with him also other believers (outside the African group that originally contributed to the construction of the Pyramid). Your friend has completely disappeared and is no longer responding to the messages that our secretary sends to the declarated parish's email address. Even Pastor Onuoha does not respond to messages, so I think it's a technical problem with the bad communications in the area. Can you check this out?

Theoretically, all the believers who are now enrolled in the Jakarta Parish may apply for $1,500 as humanitarian-financial aid (which is granted for each parishioner once, when enrolled in the parish's registry). The procedure is formal and requires only the completion of the Adhesion form and the "Witness of Faith" picture taken in front of our Pyramid of the Faith.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis, the lad:
Quote:
You guys get it all wrong as Mr Agus does not know where Benin or Lagos is and he does not know who the said Pastor Onuha is and why you people are putting words in his mouth. You should not make him accept to things he told me he does not understand as the money you claim was transferred he did not authorize or know anything about it.

Remember you have used this same money was transferred to Benin on me when i gave you an Indonesian account? this events and the sudden long vacation of Mr Albert which is almost taking the same length of time your accident took after i have filled the Western Union questioner which you gave me after you claim that you couldnt get the MTCN yourself only to have accident while going to there office.

All this rings bells in my head and i cant pitch it all together but i would love that we get one thing across the line, when will Mr Albert write me and release the codes so we can cash out all the money we have won? cant you write him and get the codes why must we waste so much time? i need to hear from you and be positive for once.

Luis

Me, as the old & naive bishop:
Quote:
Luis, I do not think I exactly understand what you mean. You will need to be more clear in your speech.
I mean, do you insinuate that your friend Agus paid some people $15-20 to build the Pyramid of Faith and then earned the $50,000 fraudulently, without really being dedicated to our Faith in the Holy Lamb? Yeah? Is that what you're trying to tell me? That would be a tragedy only for his soul, not for our church!
Money does not matter as long as we can save our souls from Eternal Damnation!

Our young brother Albert will return to the city next week, as I told you in previous messages. Activity in the Financial Sector begins on October 01.
I do not understand what kind of winning codes you are talking about. All I can tell you is not to forget that money does not bring happiness!
I wish you to be very poor but very happy, because the happiness of the soul matters more than any other vulgar value (money, luxuries, expensive cars, jewelery).

Your celestial father,
bishop Adamma

I think our idiot will be very delighted by my last wishes. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been just contacted from another character who used to provide him winning lottery combinations in the past. Luis being a good boy managed to "earn" 26 525 USD wasting 103410 seconds (almost 29 hours) on phone calls. Unfortunately he needs a PIN code in order to request the payment and he has been waiting for it since July. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ clapping

This last stage of the story is the funniest Laughing ...
- Bishop Adamma paid $ 50,000 because he thought Luis (by "reverend" Agus) built a pyramid of sandbags (I sent him few pictures of the story with Eze).
- Our moron Luis strongly denies this and requests explanations Laughing ...
- My old bishop Adamma is confuse and so naive Laughing ...
- From another email account, a scammer from Lagos (me, as "pastor" Onouha) wrote to Luis.

Old bishop, to Luis:
Quote:
Luis, good morning my dear son!
So it was all a lie, and you and Mr. Agus conspired to steal the money of my church. I mean, you mean the Pyramid does not exist there, at your place in Jakarta? Is that your words?
What kind of people are you, if you prefer vulgar material values instead of salvation of your damned soul? I'm speechless, really I am!
Please, I beg you to tell me the truth about the Monument of our Faith. Is there, or not?

Yesterday I met with my young brother Albert, who is returning to the city and who has really confirmed the existence of a trade relationship between you.
I have always believed that you are interested in religion, and I never thought you were a man of money. Looks like I'm wrong about you, so it's my mistake.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

My fake scammer, to Luis:
Quote:
ma frend i know yu are a scammer an i know yu are trying to get money from thse old idiots
do yu want to work togethr and share the mony equally ?
whre are yu from ? wi are fo lagos naijyria

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I continued this story just because I know for sure how much the idiot of Luis is annoyed ... everyone is stealing from the church, but he can not even get ONE fuc*ing cent? Laughing Laughing Laughing
- The African scammer proposed Luis to collaborate,
- Luis plays the "book of innocence",
- My fake scammer insists. Twisted Evil

Luis, to my fake lad:
Quote:
Who and what does this mean? explain yourself better and identify yourself.

Lastly if you have dubious intentions towards anyone am not a party to it.

Luis

My fake lad:
Quote:
ma frend , from the messajes of the old idiot nectarius i understand yu ar workiing with someone in the church . a cardinal or something big in rank
we have manajed to get some mony from it becuse we quik quik built a structur in sacks filled with earth na we said we are reverend Andus team in Jakarta
aftar frist paymnet 50 000 you have denied all things so now nectarios no longer trusts us
do yu want to colaborate togetder and take some more mony from these idiots ?? ok??
ar yu fro jakarta or yu ar african ??

Luis:
Quote:
Why must you then drag Mr Agus name into the mud? you guys cheated the unsuspecting church secretary and made away with $50,000.00 and now you claim that Mr Agus whom wants to work for the church authorized you when you are aware that he does not know you nor was he aware of that its unfair to Mr Agus because he is now being accused of money he knows nothing about.

May God have mercy and also vindicate Mr Agus as he is being accused of cheating the church while you know he is innocent, How did you come to know about his dealing with the church? do you have the Church Secretary or Bishop Adamma email address password?

Luis

My fake lad:
Quote:
ma frend do no bi stupid monkey . work wid mi an yu will make big mony becus church men are old an naives .
yu must replas idiot angus wid anodar personag becus secretry nectaria an old churchman adam no trust him
wi know yu an angus are same people . wi are guymen an wi know to cheat peopals to obtain big mony
if yu want part of thei mony yu have to work wid mi an my team
whuer ar yu from ?

Luis:
Quote:
I have been calm and correct with you and i have never used abusive words on you and i would not tolerate same from you, Agus and myself are two different persons and it hurts me that you have tarnished his image before the church after he did all that was required from him.

I will not cheat anyone to obtain his money i will only take whats mine or due to me .

Thanks and God bless you for your offer.

Luis

My fake lad:
Quote:
ma frend am see al yu mails an know yu ar a fukin scamer like mi
red cross ajent ?boxes withd mony ?bwahabwaha yu meik mi laugh stupid pikin
if yu want mony fo tha church yu have to woerk withd mi
angus my ass oooohhhhhhh hhhohhhhohhhhohhhhoooo

===

On the other hand, Albert - the banker (Frost) came back from vacation... but:
- The old Bishop is upset about the Monument of Faith (Pyramid),
- The bishop Adamma no longer trusts Pastor Agus (Luis's friend),
- The bishop Adamma feels offended and betrayed, because he has already paid $ 50,000.

As a matter of fact, Bishop Adamma decided to forbid Albert's collaboration with Luis under the sanction of excommunication... a real tragedy for our moron! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luis, to Albert:
Quote:
Hello Mr Albert, I thank God almighty for His mercies upon your life and for bringing you back safely after your long vacation. Let me refresh your memory on where we stopped before you left and we made it categorically clear that we can not go further unless we cash out and then we will be financially and morally mobilized to go further.

We stopped at $26,700.00 and you can still verify that and after which we expect the codes and all necessary commitment so we can move forward and do further business.

Thanks and God bless you for the feedback and codes needed to cash out.
Luis

Albert:
Quote:
In the morning I spoke to Bishop Adamma. He was very upset about the Pyramid. He told me he had lost all trust in Pastor Agus and I saw hige sadness in his eyes. He didn't want to talk more. All I can say is that Bishop Adamma feels very offended and betrayed. He has already paid 50 000 USD. Therefore until further notice he has forbidden me further collaboration with you under the sanction of excommunication. I'm really sorry. I hope that you solve whatever issue you have gotten and return back to our business.

Albert

Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Worth mentioning the time he wasted playing the lottery:

Quote:

Calls count: 518
Time wasted: 103410 seconds. (28 hours, 43 minutes, 30 seconds)

Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Luis writes pretty good English, doesn't he?
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap, much better than me, definitely... He is probably a student, or he has higher education.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- More fun with my indonesian idiot Luis... he continued the dialogue with my fake lad.

Luis is very curious about the way my fake scammer "knows everything":
Quote:
How do you see my emails?
Do you have the Bishops password or something?
We need to be specific.

Luis

My fake lad is insolent and proposes a fifty-fifty collaboration with Luis. Laughing
Quote:
i do no have to do anything ooohhhh
i have tha impresion tdhat yu no understan who is tdhe one who can win big mony fro old idiots
if yu want to collaborate an share 50-50 earnings dhen yu have to give up this idiotic superor atituden
am not laike those old foolss and yu no can fool me with yur fuking religios crap
do yu want to make mony togedhar ? or yu want to contine with bullshites with religeon and jesus and the rest of god bles nosensies ?

===

- On the other hand, the banker Albert (Frost) surrendered to bishop Adamma a sealed envelope containing the "winning codes" (those that allow Luis to collect the money won at the Lottery). Laughing
- Of course, my old bishop made it very clear that these fraudulent gains are a great sin, and Luis must do penance ... that is, he must build the Pyramid of Faith if he wants to have access to those codes. Laughing

Luis, to Albert (the banker):
Quote:
with due respect to the age and position of Bishop, i strongly reject his verdict on this issue as Mr Agus made it official that he was never part of any African erecting a pyramid and he questioned the rational behind african doing what him and Indonesian was asked to and without seeing him in the picture the church claim they transferred $50,000 and why did they transfer the money to Benin/Lagos whichever as alleged by the bishop.

He requested for all correspondence which the claim to be from him prior to the transfer be forwarded to his email address but they didnt do any of this why? he also requested to see the transfer slip of the said $50,000 so he can trace the money and write to relevant authorities to help arrest this african scum-bergs but it was never sent to him why? you cant accuse someone of something and he denies it and demands proof but you fail to provide it but then go ahead and pass judgment on him? where then is the faith which the profess?

You're always forbidden to write me or collaborate with me but its always a harsh move but i have come to terms with that but lastly before you go just release the code so we can cash out the money we have already labored for then we share same as agreed and go our separate ways.

Luis

Luis, to my old bishop Adamma:
Quote:
I never was a party to any wrong against you but you always stop Mr Luis from doing business with me based on allegation which has not been verified as i am not in any knowledge of you transferring any money to anyone.

I need to conclude on the business with Mr Albert so we can go our separate ways, Permit Mr Albert to conclude our deal so we can share the money which i have already invested money in it.

Luis

My old bishop, to Luis:
Quote:
Luis, my son, we've known each other for more than a year, and you never told me all the truth about you. I feel without clear evidence that there is something you do not tell me.
Are you homosexual, and Agus is your lover? Because he is, undoubtedly, an idiot without Faith. I do not want to deal with such people, so I ask you to be honest and to confess your sins.

Albert told me everything. I know about those stolen and fraudulent lottery codes, just for your financial gains. All you have done is a huge sin that presses on my old shoulders (because I allowed you to come in contact with each other). Do you think it's okay to make money without work? By electronic fraud on the phone calls? Albert confessed his sins, now it's your turn!

Confess, fall on your knees and pray to the Sacred Lamb to take you under his protection. Be blessed!
The penance that I give you for your sins is that you (along with your homosexual lover) build the Pyramid of Faith, as Secretary Nektarie told you.
I finally understand that the church secretary was fooled with some fake pictures, but this hurts only the spirit of the one who stole the money of the church.

We, before the Holy Lamb, are pure and innocents!

Albert handed me a sealed envelope in which he told me the other codes were written so that you could cash that gain.
Well, I am willing to forgive everything (because the forgiveness of sins is in my power), if I really see that you regret everything and see if you build the Pyramid of Faith with your hands.
After everything is in accordance with the Sacred precepts, I will unzip that envelope and send you those lottery codes.

This is My will and everything will be done for the forgiveness of your sins!
Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
bishop Adamma

Our idiot:
Quote:
Thank you so much for your response and i am glad that you are speaking as an elder and a bishop with the fear of God inside your heart, I am not a homosexual and will never indulge in such sinful irritating act, You introduced us to each other and he gave me those number and i had to play but constantly buying calling cards to call before the money is deposited into the account.

I am deeply sorry if this is perceived sinful and i ask God for His total forgiveness and i want you to also forgive me and brother Albert, and i would love that you with the heart of God whom is the epitome of forgiveness and gave us His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins and pay the ultimate price with His blood in atonement for our sin.

God forgives without measure and further charges, I am not in a position to the pyramid and i am not Mr Agus and as such i plead with you to open the envelope and get the codes sent to me so we can now chart a new course and look for other alternatives we can use to work for God.

Luis

My old bishop:
Quote:
Dear son, Maybe I was not quite explicit.
From our point of view, what you and brother Albert have done is a huge sin!
You've tried to make money on gambling in a fraudulent way. Do you know what Jesus did when He entered the Temple?

If you want to get my Forgiveness and if you want me to give you access to those codes, then it is imperative that you make the Pyramid of Faith there in Jakarta.
Remember Luis, I will not be fooled with false pictures and lies! Any other solution is unacceptable!
Talk to that idiot Agus and get the job done!
In a few days, everything can be done according to the requirements mentioned by the Secretary Nektarie.

If you need additional explanation, I'm here.
Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis, angry and suspicious:
Quote:
there are some hidden games you are playing with me but its quite a shame that i have been sincere with you all along, You introduced me to Mr Albert and told that i would do some business with him and all i needed was to be sincere and i did when he introduced the business i obliged and we started over 8months now and you come to state terms for me at the end?

I am not Agus and i am not gonna do any pyramid because am not your chess pawn okay.
You can hold the envelope but it hurts that i had to invest my time and money into it but i will be fine because nothing has ever worked with you.

Whoever you are just know that its only God the has the power to forgive sins and i have asked him to forgive me and he has forgiven me and its forgotten and the blood of Jesus has atoned for my sins and may God also forgive me for meeting and trusting you.

Go and eat the money and the envelope you can cash it and eat, may God bless you.

Luis

The old bishop Adamma:
Quote:
Son, everything I told you was just that Albert is a trusted man and you can do business with him. Nothing else!
I did not allow you to fool the British Lottery, nor did I allow you to earn money by fraud!
Jesus, What you and Albert have done is nothing but an electronic fraud, and this sin must be forgiven by penance and prayer!

I do not care about your money, but your soul!
If you do not build the Pyramid of Faith, as I ordered you, then I will throw that envelope into the flame of my fireplace.

This is my will, and you will do it properly!
Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

- We will see if my lazy idiot will want to continue this long story. All his hopes are now sealed in an envelope that was at the old bishop. Twisted Evil
- Without that Pyramid, there is no chance of getting those money and recovering the lost losses (the cost of phone calls made to the "lottery"). Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will be fine because nothing has ever worked with you.

Laughing

Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot

243 x

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, poor moron. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My fake lad is giving Luis another nudge:
Quote:
littel idiot iz true that yu have no taken any mony fro thoz old chruch men ?in more tdhan one yeiar ?yu ar retartd or what ?
what kind of scamer are yu ?how old are yu ?mayb yu are 12 yeiars old an yu are no abele to win anythng ooooohhhh
yur modhar knous what yu do instid of goeng to school ?
am redy to try again to get soome mony fro the chruch
yu must stay awy fro mi and mi busines oaky ?

Apparently, my african scammer (the fake one) is planning a new operation against the old bishop ... would Luis rally these actions, or he will be honest and will report the danger?
We will see in the coming days. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fun does not stop there because Luis's frustration has reached "the alarm level" Laughing ... this morning he sent some hilarious messages to the old bishop and to Albert.
After 13 months of waiting in vain, the title or his first message is more than enlightening: "YOU GUYS CAN EAT THE WHOLE MONEY AS I WILL NEVER PLAY A STOOGE." Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luis, to old bishop Adamma and to Albert (the banker):
Quote:

May God have mercy on your soul as you throw that envelope into the flame, just be a man and not asshole.

I will never plead with you as i invested my money into this transaction and also my time and energy so have
your opinion to yourself.

You have been a total regret meeting you but i will take it on the chick and move on, I will never be turn into
a puppet in your hands.

We have had several transaction but at the twilight of them all you always flip the table but i have had enough
of it so fuck off take that envelope and shove it in your old God forsaken ass.

I am done begging you because you are a cat with nine life, all of a sudden I am Albert have committed the biggest
sin but should i construct your desired pyramid it will suddenly be okay isn't it? you are a hypocrite of the highest
order you guys are fraud and all you seek is to cut me off and cash it and eat my percentage but that's okay i will
get over it.

I regret the time i wasted on this and the money also but may God judge you.
Luis

My bishop:
Quote:
Luis,
Are you drunk, drugged or argued with your beloved Agus?
I do not understand the meaning of this message and do not allow me to talk like this to me!
After you get to reality, I'm waiting for your apologies!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis:
Quote:
You are not getting any apologies from me Okay, the only apologies i have is for the time i wasted with you and i also apologize for trusting you. But there is no need crying over a spilled oil. You are put the envelope in flames just like you said.

I have been patient with you when you had your claimed accident thereafter you came back found flimsy reasons to change the narratives and never sent that money nor did you go to the Western Union and get the security off nor did you ever wish that we talked about as you cunningly changed the narratives and i gave in and we moved on from there then you introduced Albert and i wasted my money calling numbers after numbers and it cost me so much but here you are again changing the narratives yet again.

I was never drunk but i just poured out my heart to God and let you know that am tired dealing with your thrash and old mind games as am not your chess pawn, But you saw it as being drunk but just like Hanna prayed and was assumed drunk you have also thought carnally like wise read 1Samuel 10-15.

Please even God does not give us terms to build pyramid for atonement but rather the blood of the Lamb of God has done that and as such we are free from all charges but here you are a mere mortal man giving me terms and condition? act like a bishop you claim that you are by opening the envelope and releasing the codes you claim to have as i worked for it and invested my money and time and energy into it.

If you can not do the needful stop writing me as i have had enough of you crap and i do not wish to hear more so i dont vent my anger and speak rudely to you as i have restrained myself.

Thanks and God bless you,
Luis

5 minutes later, he forwarded me (as the old bishop) the messages received from my fake lad:
Quote:
I am not out here to prove any points nor get a sympathy votes of confidence from you both but i think you two and both the Church secretary should change your Email Password and be more careful as someone out there is monitoring your inbox and transactions.

Read the forwarded mails below as i have been dealing with this scum-berg for days to weeks now.
May God help you guys. even though i have nothing more with both of you but i just think you should be careful for the future.
Luis

The old bishop still wants to help Luis, so he makes an exception to the rule ... he allows Albert to offer the winning codes.
Quote:
Luis, my son,
I often notice that homosexuality attacks the brain, because I can not explain your ingrate and lying attitude. We've known each other for over 13 months and I've trusted you. Looks like I'm wrong. Looks like you like to play with the words and you're a bad kid. Now, have you come to me with those illiterate messages, pretending they are written by someone else, directly to you? How do you think I'm going to believe such childish stories? You kidding me? I'm so dissapointed on you!
I really see that you are only interested in those sinful money, so I will allow Albert to provide you with the necessary codes. Just this time, for once!
Brother Albert, please help this homosexual sinister Luis win the money he wants so much. It seems that his vices are costly and he needs money. May the Holy Lamb protect him in the future!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Our idiot is already more calm and relaxed:
Quote:
I am a man of honor and my word is my bond and as such am never a homosexual and will never be and the mails i forwarded to you as what i received and i swear that with my life. I never expected you to believe it but i just felt i should send it just to notify you and the Church secretary to change your email passwords and be more careful of whom you write and whom replies in return as it might be an imposter trying to hijack the process and scam you both.

I did what i did just to alert you and not to attract your trust or sway your opinion about me, i await to read from Albert and i pray God you keep to your word and something works between us.

Thanks
Luis

My old bishop:
Quote:
Luis,
You do not need to hide from me. I'm not at all interested in knowing the men in your life.
Indeed, you have a typical feminine behavior: you cry, you are wailing, you are unhappy and anxious. Just like a sexually unlucky woman!

But, I repeat, I do not want to know your love affairs with Agus. You get those codes and that's it!
I'm convinced that you are not capable of finishing anything and that you are just a liar who lives in the sin of sodomy.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

My next plans:

- Albert (the banker) is kidnapped and a huge redemption is demanded for him.
- My fake African scammer is involved in this kidnapping.
- Albert is tortured and he offers the "winning" codes.
- My fake scammer wins a huge amount of money ... obviously, Luis will find out everything! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

On the other side of the story, Luis wrote to my fake lad:
Quote:
Who the fuck do you think you are? get lost moron and if you wish to do keeping cheating the church that is your piece of shit.

Stop writing me crap and never you write me again and i must let those church morons to know that you are on their tail and will keep
on cheating them off their money.

Get lost forever.
Luis

My fake african scammer... NSFW text!!!
Quote:
yu are just a poor stupid retrated an unskinfuul idiot whu will stay aliv next to his mommy feeding him
yu will nevar win at least 1 naira becuse yu are an uneducatd monky
i saw dhose picturs yu wrote on a cardbord dhat yu are sorry an dhat yu wanna MUIE well well is the clasic imaje of dha big-headet poor moron
if you accept to suck my huge dick i wioll giv yu a piece of bread to eat it oooohhhhhh
am louk na yur piturs am sure yu fuck onlyi goats an cheikans an yur mommy an yur sista oooohhhhh

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My little joke continues ... my fake african scammer intercepted ALL the messages and now take advantage of the opportunity. Twisted Evil
- Banker Albert was kidnapped by Umoukelani's (a bandit operating in the UK, complicit with my fake Nigerian scammer).
- The bandits torture Albert to get the Lottery "winning" codes from him ... all the money that our indonesian idiot Luis was supposed to receive was stolen by the Africans. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luis, to banker Albert (Frost)... yesterday. He wants to receive the "winning" codes:
Quote:
Hello Albert,
How are you doing? I haven't heard from you ever since your last mail and i quite rightly understand your loyalty to Bishop Adamma,
However i write to inform you that i am waiting on the codes as i had several exchange of mails between myself and Bishop Adamma and even though we had our differences we were able to come to an agreement and he said he will ask you to send me the codes.

I strongly believe that Bishop Adamma would be a man of his word and have some integrity by asking you to do the needful and i promise to return same favor by making sure that i keep to the sharing formula.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest and getting the codes.

God bless you.
Luis.

Albert is silent, but my African writes to Luis with "forward" to the previous message Laughing ... as if "the Africans" have captured Albert and are in possession of all the messages. Laughing
Quote:
stupid mumu monky i have proposd yu to work togedhar but yu are too ideiot to recogniz dha favorabel oportunites
yur frend alberte iz in the heands of ma peopale dhere in englands an now wi are tryiing to get dha informeation fo him to colect all dha mony fo dha loteri
wi have all dha mesajes an wi knou exactely uhat to do
albert will giv us all dha necesariey informatins
no one man can reziste the tretement dhat my frend umukelani knous to apliie widh his knaifye
am wil have a beutiful necklace made by yur frend fingeers and am wil get all yur dolla oooohhhh

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 13:10
Subject: Re: I'm back from
To: Albert <snip>

Hello Albert,
How are you doing? I haven't heard from you ever since your last mail and i quite rightly understand your loyalty to Bishop Adamma,
However i write to inform you that i am waiting on the codes as i had several exchange of mails between myself and Bishop Adama and even though we had our differences we were able to come to an agreement and he said he will ask you to send me the codes.

I strongly believe that Bishop Adama would be a man of his word and have some integrity by asking you to do the needful and i promise to return same favor by making sure that i keep to the sharing formula.
I look forward to hearing from you soonest and getting the codes.

God bless you.
Luis.

Luis, a message to my old bishop and to Albert... our idiot is a little scared, a little suspicious, a little restless.
Quote:
It beats my imagination who is behind this funny email and how and why he gets updates on our mails and even had my most recent mail to Mr Albert?
But like i have notified all parties to be extremely careful about this sender even though i have been accused by by Bishop Adamma of masterminding the email all to score cheap point but its all wrong assumptions.

Read all mails and i wonder how this hoodlum gets in the know about the church pyramid?
my transaction with Albert and all that has to do with you guys?
May God punish this asshole.

Thanks and God bless.
Luis.

My bishop Adamma, innocent as a lamb:
Quote:
Luis, my dear son,

What are those words, in which language are they written there? I do not understand anything!
I will try to send my personal assitant father Theodosie to go to the Treasury and talk directly with brother Albert.
He did not come to the morning sermon, so I do not know anything about what's going on.

You can tell me more details about all this strange things?

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

===

A little bit later... Luis wrote again to my old bishop Adamma.
Our idiot does not explain anything and he does not explain that Albert is the prisoner of the Africans ... whatever Luis wants is "that very valuable envelope". Well, it'll still be fun! Laughing
Quote:
I am just passing the mail to you guys so you can change your password and be more careful because i wonder how on earth that imposter gets information about everything i communicate with both you and Albert and He is using the Church initials in his email address <<snip> so this calls for security from your end.

Keep to your word Bishop open the envelope which you said you had in your possession and give me the codes or have Albert do so like you promised that you will do.

God bless you for keeping to your words.
Luis

My old bishop, innocent and worried:
Quote:
Luis,
Please explain to me immediately what is happening!
Father Theodosie said that our young brother Albert did not come today to his office, and no one knows about him. It does not respond to the phone or email messages.

Once again, I ask you to translate what you write in that odd message.
I managed to understand some disparate words, but the content of the text is still hidden for me.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Of course, that sealed envelope (containing "the winning lottery" codes) was thrown into fire immediately after the bishop agreed that Albert would continue with Luis.
But this fact will be revealed later! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Two hours later, another nudge:
Quote:
Luis, I'm still waiting for your detailed explanations. Everything is very strange.
Albert is gone and his apartment has been devastated. There were traces of blood in the house. We are very worried because there are no such acts of violence in our city.
The police opened an investigation. Neighbors say strange noises have been heard and some black men have been seen in the area.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma
===

Another 2 hours later, my fake african scammer sent a terrific message to poor idiot Luis... with some "very graphical content" (cutted fingers and much blood) pictures. Laughing
Quote:
yur frend albret trieed to bi strong but no una rezist to dha end
afta cuting dhe fiengrs fo albert ma frend umukelani got dhe PEEN numba and wi hav alreedi cashed yur mony mor dhan 26touzand dolla
ma part is 10touzand dolla an yur shar iz zero stupied monky ooooohhhhh
am wil drink expnsive liqeueor tu nigt an am wil fak-fak 2 womeen widh red heair an big booboobs
yu wil ride onli na yur sista o yur modha ugli big head pikin ooooohhhhh

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds happy.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your character's 'Naija pidgin" doubles me up with laughter, Birlic. I can just hear a Nigerian friend speaking when I read the passages to myself. Very Happy
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Very Happy

A day later... Luis is increasingly nervous and can no longer control himself properly Laughing ... the tone of his messages is no longer humble and respectful. Laughing
Quote:
Hmmm his not responding to calls and he didn't come to his office? What figure of speech should i call that? you guys always amaze me everything we need to wrap on something an get it over the line, this action and news and getting right now is similar to him breaking the needing to play the devils advocate when you were supposed to go get the Western Union MTCN numbers but what i heard from him is that you had a accident and i foolishly waited till you falsely resurrected from the dead even though you are not Christ.

You both never cease to amaze me.

My old bishop rebuked Luis and wished him to remain "poor and happy!" Laughing
Quote:
Luis,

All your words are full of hatred and falsity and make me seriously doubt your initial intentions. Everything that interests you is to take money from me and nothing else! Your false pastor Agus completely disappointed us, and I seriously begin to believe that everything I thought of you was true; you are just a wicked homosexual who wants to take advantage of our Faith. Shame on you, my son! Shame on you!

It is not the first time I try to explain to you that money does not bring you happiness and that the soul is all that matters!
In my vast wisdom, I want you to stay poor and honest ... poor ... poor but happy and reconciled with itself!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Luis, a great reaction Laughing ... The title of the message is very funny and shows very well its mood... angry, frustrated, nervous: "I WILL BE FINE WITH OR WITHOUT THE GOD BUT GODS WRATH WILL BE UPON YOU!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
You are a worthless old man with despicable character and no integrity so you lack moral base to pass judgement as you have never kept one bit of your word and i pray God forgives you for stating that you are a bishop but yet you are worthless and useless.

I regret every minute i spent thinking i was dealing with a human not knowing that i was only wasting my precious time, You keep sinning by constantly saying am a homosexual and may God judge you for this very act because i have never been involved in such.

I know you will never get the code and all those empty falsies of having them in an envelope are all lies from the pit of hell only geared towards making me do your evil bidding but guess what am not an ass licker like you.

Go to hell and perish with the codes, God will always make way for me but you will wipe for every dollar i spent on calling card and your days on planet will be full of pain for all the minutes i spent calling for the lottery codes.

Get loss and shut the fuck up.

Luis

===

Directly from Nigeria, my fake scammer send Luis some "explicite" photos and some "nice" proposals. Twisted Evil
Quote:
yu ar stoupid idiot whu treied to steeal mony fo dhos naivi oldmenes fo dha crurch
am hav read all yur mesajes an am seen dhat yu ar incapble to takeeng som mony in more dhan a yiear ooooohhhh
incrdibel fo mi but yu ar just una retardeet whu can onli fak fak his poor modha an his litel sista ooooohhhhh
or maibi yu laik boyz an dhen am invit yu to soock ma naine inchi giant dik oooohhhhh

Luis, forwarded the message of my fake scammer to the old bishop:
Quote:
You guys might know this fools using you MUIE name on his email. Check your backs.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked What did you do to him? All he needs is some good prayer and a bit of preaching. Nicodim can write something to him if needed.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! I assure you he is a boring idiot, but if you want to try, why not? Laughing
Obviously, he will not produce any new trophies ... all I do now is to upset him and make him suffer for the money he spent with phone calls to Frost's lottery system. Laughing

My old bishop continues to be innocent and so benevolent:
Quote:
Luis, my son, honestly, I believe your beloved Angus has drugged you, because there is no other explanation. Such deviant behavior can only be the result of the drugs that attack your brain.
Please, Luis, as soon as possible, give up all the sins of the flesh and seek the peace of your soul. In fasting and prayers! Under the guidance of the Holy Lamb!

You forgot to translate that strange text, of which I did not understand anything. What are those words? Who is the person who writes them?
Luis, please abstain from your homosexual relationships, abstain from drugs and alcohol and try to return to the right Path of the Faith.
Do not impute to me the expenses that you have made to satisfy only your dirty pleasures. In all my sacred visions, I see you poor and happy! So, be it!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

and
Quote:
See Luis, it's just like I suspected and I am very sorry that I was right about you... you have homosexual relationships with all kinds of degraded and unbelieving individuals.
This behavior will only bring you trouble and misfortune. Please stop, now! Pray and fast!
Write the prayer of Pater Noster 5 times on a piece of paper!
Scan that paper and send it to me. Is your penance!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

My idiot Luis, angry and indignant.
Quote:
You are the most dishonorable man i have ever met, You are the one who needs prayers for forgiveness because you lack integrity and you are spineless old lair and may God forgive you for calling someone a homosexual when i have never and would never try such.

I know you had no envelope with the codes neither would you have Albert send them so why not bury you head in shame and ask God to have mercy on your old hell bound soul.

I regret ever trusting you but like i said i have gotten over it and the good Lord is my strength. stop saying thrash and and God to forgive you for lying to me on numerous occasions and never you judge me because you lack the moral ground to do so haven failed to keep to your words on multiple occasions.

Luis.

My old bishop:
Quote:
My son, dear Luis,
1) You still have not told me what is the translation of those strange words (those messages that can not be read).
2) Do not hide your sins! Recognize everything and you will be forgiven! Sodomia is a huge sin, but the Holy Lamb can forgive you!
3) I want to forgive all your sins and all your mistakes! You have to want this and you have to pray for a long time. I can help you!
4) Albert is still missing, but the police have some clues as to where he might be. They are following the GPS electronic signal from his phone.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another funny messages... the idiot is becoming more and more frustrated. He's already exploding! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Our idiot (Luis) to the old bishop:
Quote:
Ask the Police that while searching for Albert your partner or fictitious idiot whom made me waste money tell the cops to also search for your soul and bring back a bit of pride and integrity to you.

You claimed falsely that you had an envelope with the codes? shameless old fag and every anyone is into sodomia its certainly and you are the one whom should seek forgiveness from God.

Get lost as reading your mails pains me for all the time i wasted with you.

Luis

- My bishop... innocent 100%:
Quote:
Son, I really have a sealed envelope on my fireplace. Albert gave it to me a few days before he disappeared when he decided to confess his sins. He told me "Here is the fruit of my sins!" and told me something about PIN number and call center and financial gain. I did not understand anything clearly except that he and you had cheated on the Lottery system by providing them with some codes that you obtained fraudulently.
Your homosexuality can not be repressed by words, so it is useless to deny. You have to pray intensely!
If you want to confess your sins, I can be your confessor.

Be blessed my son,
bishop Adamma

In the same time, my fake scammer wrote to Luis... The African gangs plan to attack the church and steal 35,000 from the old bishop's vault. Laughing
Quote:
mumu am found out dhat dhe oald chruchman kept nearley 35000 na hiz paresh vault
yur frend albert chirpes laik nightngale an he told uz everithng wi needed to knou ooooohhhhhh
umukelani left him widh a whole hand witdhot cut fingrs to eat widh heer
wi wil get dhe chruch wi wold ask old prest wher is hiz mony oooohhhhhh

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 days later, the fun continues with our idiot...
- The kidnappers demanded 35,000 to release poor Albert (Frost) ... Bishop Adamma (me) paid amount.
- African kidnappers also said that Luis (our moron) is the head of the gang, so the bishop's mad. Laughing
- Of course, the bishop is still convinced that Luis is homosexual... this is very annoying for our idiot. Twisted Evil

My old bishop, to our moron Luis:
Quote:
Last night I received a redemption request for our poor brother Albert.
The bandits sent me a cartoon box filled with some bandages dirty of blood and some cut fingers. It was awful, I was sick and Sister Vivianne fainted instantly.
Bandits say in their letter that they are part of a international band and you're one of the bosses of them. They just called your full name and your exact email address and sent me some of the wicked messages that you wrote to them.
Obviously, we announced the police immediately and they started the research. I will pay (of course) the entire amount of required money (Β£ 35,000), hoping the cops will get the courier of the bandits and will recover my parish money.

You will be prosecuted by the Police, because I have now understood that this is what you intended to do from the beginning: to rob me!
Shame on you Luis, shame on you! Your sins are immense and nothing will wash your shame!

I'll immediately write a long message to Captain Ramos, explaining him everything you wanted to do in the last year and telling him that you've never brought me those money boxes.
You are an impostor! A bandit! A international crook! You will be fired from your position as a Red Cross Diplomatic Agent and you will be locked in jail. For many years!
From the height of my episcopal seat, I excommunicate you from the church and curse you with the power of Faith: You will die poorly and alone!

This is My Word, this is My Will and they will be fulfilled!
bishop Adamma

A day later, Albert (released) wrote to Luis:
Quote:
What have I done to you? Why did you send your men after me, you sick bastard? I won't be able to use my left arm.
I told you I would give you the PIN myself, but you wanted my blood.

If I had known what kind of animal were you, I would have never wanted to make business with you.

Albert

Luis, only to me:
Quote:
You are a bastard and may God punish you for accusing me wrongly. I do not know what you are talking about.

Go to hell
Luis

Luis, another message... to Albert and old bishop:
Quote:
I am not aware of any attack on you neither did i partake in any attack on you and i swear on my life and may God punish me if am aware of that attack, There are people that have your inbox which orchestrated those attacks and they keep mocking me for not working with them to defraud the Church.

I will forward all mails from the imposter to you even though i myself regret ever wasting my money in making those calls. Why would in attack you when am aware that you would give me the codes?

Be careful even though i neither trust you nor the old bastard Adamma.

Thanks and God bless.
Luis.

My old bishop, to Luis:
Quote:
Luis, it is exactly as I suspected, so you denied out unnecessarily. You're ridiculous and idiot.
I do not understand the words written in that strange language, but it's clear that those indecents photos "talk" to you.
It's a message that your new boyfriend shows his sexual equipment? You like men and you are afraid of women.
So, clearly, I was right:

You are a homosexual sinner who cheats and steals and tortures people! You'll get to Hell!

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My idiot Luis, to the old bishop (me) and Albert (Frost):
Quote:
Hell is meant for old cheats like you and your fictitious Albert as you both go to hell with the money that i spent my money on calling card and you guys started writing silly stuffs to me and acting silly.

God will surely punish you. You guys can take the money and stop writing me.
Luis

The final slap. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Luis, my dear son,

I'm sorry to hear these heavy words from you. I really did not expect such behavior, especially as you are one Red Cross Diplomat.
I do not want you to lose any money, even though I'm still convinced that you have done wrong (and you and Albert) because you tried to defeat the Lottery system.

In my immense generosity, I will allow you to recover all the money you have spent so far out of that amount of money that you have to make available to me.
We're talking about 17 million, that's a huge amount. The church donates you the amount that you claim to have spent with I do not know what cards. Is it okay for you?
If I need to sign some special form to allow you to deduct your amount of the money from the church, please tell me.

Captain Ramos did not answer to my last messages, you know something about him?
I await a message in which you apologize for all your ugly words and thank the church for generosity.

Be blessed,
bishop Adamma

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic