SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Musa..... Adventures of a moron.. Safari #4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've been dumped for a rich washing machine Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing At least a washing machine will get wet when he tries to turn it on....

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind! Laughing Laughing Laughing
This morning, the Courtesy Package arrived in Paris-France... Mr. Claude, Customer Care Manager at TSC, politely wrote to Musa (the lad):
Quote:
Dear client Musa_af_Saidy,

Your package is on the way and is about to reach its destination.

This morning, your package # UIRDWSHZV976**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Charles de Gaulle International Airport - Paris (France).

As you already know from previous messages, you can sign up on the company's website, and you can monitor the current route and current position of your package in real time.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or dilemmas about the parcel # UIRDWSHZV976****.

Claude

This idiot is not very cooperative and does not respond quickly to my messages, but I hope we can send him on the journey.
Dakar seems to be a great destination this time of year. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

Five minutes later, manager Claude wrote again to our idiot... asking for ID papers. Laughing
Quote:

I come back with the request to send scanned copies of the identity papers (Passport, Driver License or National ID Card) with which the Receivers will authenticate:
- Mr. Musa_Af_Saidy - phone number 220998****
- Mr. Dembo_Darboe - phone number 220993****

Delivery of the package is done strictly only to the person designated in the documents and only after the courier verifies the real identity of the Receiver.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.

Claude

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday evening, after a bit of the same blah blah as usual "my mind is on you"

Musa: Baby now, if I receive my packages and what to do next
Emma: Then you will have enough money to prepare for travel and when you need help with anything you just let me know
it will be so great when you ar finaly here
Musa: Now a days that exerlly what I am thinking of
Emma: I'm sure it won't be long
Musa: Really If that happens before the beginning of next month
Emma: It all depends on how fast you can make arrangements right now
Musa: I don't know how long for shipping
Emma: Me neither

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's a fuc*ing lazy idiot. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Tell him to check his Inbox regularly and respond promptly to the shipping company's messages.
- Ask him "Darling, do you know where the package is now? Did you check the position of your package according to the tracking number?"

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him, but he didn't read it yet, he hasn't been online since yesterday evening, which is unusual for him. Might be out of data again.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

Your moron, very very laconic:
Quote:
Thanks for the information may I know the location of my parcel please or when will it reached me

My manager Claude is very polite and helpful:
Quote:

This morning, your package # UIRDWSHZV976**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Adolfo Suarez International Airport - Madrid (Spain).

You go here and create a new account for you (Register): --- edited ---

With your tracking number UIRDWSHZV976****, you can see where your package is in real time.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or dilemmas about the parcel # UIRDWSHZV976****.

Claude

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday morning Emma sent him this message:
Emma: Do you have an idea of where the package is now? You received the tracking number, so you should be able to check it.
You have to check your email regularly and when the shipping company contacts you, you have to reply as soon as possible

And as a dutiful bride to be she has to inquire about her beloved, so Emma sent him an email later that day

Quote:
Honey, where are you? I haven't heard from you all day. I'm worried.

Love

Emma

In the middle of the night his reply came
Musa: Good morning to you my baby
Hello am very sorry for not communicating since yesterday because their is a failure of Internet connection throughout the country due to some technical issues am so sorry for that my baby
Bobby is issues like this that's why is nessesarry to have your contact number then I would have called you direct ...
Sorry typing error not bobby but baby

The question for the phone number will be ignored for now. He also sent an email.
Quote:
Baby I just explain to you on messenger we had some technical issues since yesterday ..am worried as well ...I hope you are fine

Emma's reply in the morning
Thank you for explaining. I'm glad to hear you're ok
Do you know where your parcel is now? I hope it arrives soon

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The idiot ignored the fact that manager Claude asked for copies of ID documents (for both "the Receivers").
No problem, I will come back with the same request, in another message to him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, Claude write to Musa:
Quote:

Please allow me to come back with the previous request.

You have to send me copies of the identity documents of the persons empowered to take over the package # UIRDWSHZV976****.

On delivery, the person in question must present the original identity document: Passport, or Driver License or National ID Card.

Claude

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he ignores the message, I'll ask him if he has received the request and why he doesn't send it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Don't worry!

If the "package dossier" is not complete, delivery can not be made!... so, he will finally send everything I ask him, as long as he thinks he will get that money. No doubt here! Laughing Laughing Laughing

All you have to do, now, is to create "plans" for your future life with him:
- where you will move after you marry.
- what job he will do.
- how many kids does he want?
Things related to a very possible & probable marriage.
Every woman makes such plans, so it is natural for him to think about it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, as I have already said. Laughing Laughing Laughing

and

I'm the only one who has the impression that in the two documents are different persons? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pictures are different, signatures are different. Nin... Is that a socail security number? Also different. And the id is expired years ago.

Emma is talking with the moron about houses and wedding dresses, preparing for the ball tomorrow and hunting for a special trophy.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He could at least have made sure the pics matched. Lazy bugger Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Customer Care Manager, Mr. Claude, to Musa:
Quote:

I received your previous message and confirmed the presence of the 2 identity documents: your Driver License and your National ID Card.

I mention that I did not receive anything about the identity of the 2nd Receiver: Mr. Dembo_Darboe. I'm still waiting for.

Claude

I'm sure that Mr. Dembo does not exist. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, I wanted to thank you for your help and how better to do this than letting our moron do the work? Laughing

Musa: Baby good morning to you
They email me that I should send my photo copy of passport, identy card, or driving licence and send to them
Emma: Then that's what you should do honey
Tomorrow evening will be the charity ball. All the people that donated the money will be there
And I will tell them all about the wonderful man you are
Musa: OK, I will send them my identy card and my driving licence too
Emma: Ok. That's good
Musa: I don't know exactly where the package is now
Emma: You have received a tracking number and a website, so you can check it yourself
Musa: Baby the network here is very poor, I can't find out
Emma: Ok. Just keep trying
I've been looking at houses today. Do you want to live in a house or apartment?
Musa: I want to live in the house
Emma: Ok. I like that too. I have seen adverts for a few nice places
Musa: Baby yes
I don't know when I will receive the package
Emma: You can see that on the website, or ask the shipping company
Musa: OK

Later
Musa: How are you doing
Emma: I'm ok. you too?
Musa: I am fine if you are fine baby
Emma: Did you manage to look at the website of the shipping company?
Musa: Pls resend me their adress
Emma: Didn't you receive emails from them?
Musa: Yes did
Let me check on them now and give you the feedback
Emma: ok
Musa: Baby it is very difficult for me to find out of the location of the package
I really want to know the location of packages, but it is very difficult for me to find out
Emma: You should contact the shipping company with problems. I don't know about that
Musa: Baby are you prepared for our wedding
Emma: I think so.
I made an appointment to go find a wedding dress later this week
Musa: Oh okay
Emma: Do you like white?
Musa: I am always waiting for the package to arrive and start find some documents
Very well, I like white
Emma: Hope you like lace, because I do
Musa: Yes,
Emma: Ok. Thats great
Tomorrow is the ball. I have to give a speech and tell the people that donated all the money about you
Do you have anything you want me to say to them?
Musa: Please say a big thanks to all of them and tell them I appreciated all what is been done and make it clear to them that I like you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you
Emma: Ok. I will tell them. Thank you
Those are such kind words
Musa: Yes baby, I love you too much
Emma: I love you too honey
You know what would be really nice?
Musa: Now a days I am thinking of you how to see you in person [color][color=black](let's change the topic, here he usually steers towards dirty talk...)
Emma: The one organizing this whole event, he's putting a lot of work in this. Of course he's not doing this all by himself, but stil. The coordination of this is a lot of work. He would really appreciate it if you'd thank him yourself
Musa: Yes baby
Emma: Can you make a picture for him tomorrow so I can show it on the big screen at the ball tomorrow?
Musa: What do you mean
Which picture is that
Emma: Make a picture of yourself, holding a piece of paper where you write Thank you
Musa: Just to write there
Thank you all
Emma: We call him Birlic, so just write
Thank you Birlic
And then make a picture of you holding it. He'll be so surprised.
Musa: I write their the all statement exerlly what I write to you to thank them
Emma: Just write "thank you Birlic"
That's enough. He'll really appreciate it
Musa: Only that, thank you Birlic
Emma: Yes
And then make a picture of yourself holding the sign
Musa: OK, I will do what you exerlly said
Emma: Thank you honey. It would be great if you could send it to me before the evening tomorrow
I love you dear. I'm going to bed now. I want to be well rested tomorrow
Musa: OK, sounds sleep

This morning
Musa: Good morning to you my baby

Emma: Hi honey. Thank you for the picture
He'll be so surprised
Musa: Thank you too baby
Baby is all about love

I thought It's all about the money

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahaha! it's my pleasure to help! clapping

From your idiot, to manager Claude... the ID copies, for Mr. Dembo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally legit. They'll have no problem collecting their washing machine Laughing

Germany

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No doubt here!... the two idiots must be able to travel. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Monday

- Very early, in the morning... the parcel arrived now in Casablanca (Morocco). Laughing
Quote:

This morning, your package # UIRDWSHZV976**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - International Airport Mohhamed V (Cassablanca).

You can see your package's route, online, if you create a new account for you (Register): --- edited ---

With your tracking number UIRDWSHZV976****, you can see where your package is in real time.

Claude

- This idiot is very boring, lazy and (I think) stupid.
- I hope everything to be more funny after the parcel will arrive in Dakar (Senegal), instead of Brikama (Gambia). Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday afternoon
Emma: I know it is. I hope you have a great day, I'm preparing for the ball now
Musa: Oh okay, I wish you have successfully ball
Early evening
Emma: I'm going now. Do you like my dress?
<picture of my character in a revealing fancy dress>
Musa: Baby, you look so sweet
Musa: I really like it, and I appreciate it
Later
Emma: Thank you. It's my turn to speak in a few minutes. I'm a bit nervous
Musa: Oh okay
How is it
Emma: It's busy, a lot of people here, but it's really nice
I'm sure the next ball you'll be here with me
Musa: OK
I am waiting for package to arrive and start find documents
Emma: I know. Did you hear anything about the location?
Musa: Still now, I don't know were they are but they email me send the photo copy of the other person identy card, which I did that and I send it to them

Later in the evening
Emma: Everybody was so happy to hear about you tonight. They are all eager to meet you.
I'm so tired now, my feet hurt
Musa: Oh sorry for that wish was by your side to help you
Emma: That would be lovely
Im going to bed now, have yo get up early tomorrow
Musa: Have sound sleep and dream about me...Good night
Emma: Thank you. You too
Musa: Welcome

Today not much more than some hi's, how are you's... the lad is busy, but so was I

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday - Let's start the Safari Chapter! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- This morning, the Courtesy Package arrived in Dakar, Senegal... the parcel can not be shipped directly to Gambia, because of bureaucratic issues related to the TSC operating license. Smile
- Mr. Claude (Customer Care Manager at TSC) sent a info-text to our moron Musa.
- The parcel is stored in TSC Dakar warehouse and delivery will be made by the local manager Mr. Jesus Plateaux... a devoted Christian and a very good man. Laughing

Quote:
Dear Musa_af_Saidy,

UPDATE:
- Your package (# UIRDWSHZV976****) has been delivered to your nearest sorting facility: Dakar, Senegal.

SPECIAL NOTE:
- Final destination delivery not possible due to invalid delivery destination.
- Parcel has been placed on hold at our High Secure Facility (TSC warehouse) in Dakar, Senegal.
- It can be picked up during regular business hours, Monday through Saturday.
- For delivery details, please contact our Regional Manager in Senegal: Mr. Jesus Plateaux (jesus@mail).

ADDITIONAL NOTE:
- TSC requires valid identification card at time of pickup.
- Insured parcels require signature in addition to valid identification.
- All parcels are held 45-days at our Sort Facility.
- Non-recieval of parcel voids any warranty of delivery.

Claude Postumier

===

07.16 - Two hours later, my local manager (Mr. Jesus) sent a message to Idiot Musa:
Quote:
Good morning Mr. Musa,
I just received an email from our Headquarter about the parcel number # UIRDWSHZV976****.
In about 35-45 minutes I'll get to the office and I'll check my correspondence. I will be able to confirm all of your shipping data.
To pick up the package you will need to identify yourself with the valid document whose copy must be in our records.
The opening hours of the High Security Facility are Monday - Friday 08.00-18.00 and Saturday 10.00-16.00.
Our warehouse is located near the LΓ©opold SΓ©dar Senghor - Dakar International Airport, on the Route de la Corniche Ouest, in Quakam Zone, just 50 meters away from the Great Mosque.
It is properly marked and many signposting panels allow easy access with your car to the Warehouse Cargo area.

God bless you!
Jesus Plateaux
TSC / Senegal Regional Manager

===

08.31 - Local manager Jesus returns with confirmation to the idiot Musa:
Quote:
Good morning again!
I want to take the opportunity to come back to you with the promised details:

- Package: # UIRDWSHZV976**** (arrived from Liverpool/UK, today, September 18, 2018)
- Sender: Reverend Paul Groyham - Liverpool - United Kingdom
- Sender Address: Shevingtun Lane, Stoneytoon Cottages, Liverpool, UK
- Recipient: Musa_af_Saidy or Dembo_Darboe
- Recipient Address: Brikama, Central Mosque, Gambia.
- Mr. Musa_Af_Saidy - phone number 220998****
- Mr. Dembo_Darboe - phone number 220993****
- The package is declared to be HVC type (High Value Content) and the insurance fee has been paid.
- The declared contents of the package: "ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL HOME APPLIANCES".
- The Sender has paid the transport and handling fees and also customs fees.
- The delivery deadline is November 02, 10.00 AM local time.

God bless you!
Jesus

Now, all we have to do is wait for the idiot to start communicating with the local manager. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

@Linoline:
- You must draw the attention of your idiot, very very seriously, that the package contains that tremendous amount of money. Laughing
- Legally speaking, it is totally forbidden for money to be carried in parcels, because of anti-terror laws / anti-money laundering laws / anti-bla, bla, bla laws.
- So, if someone (officials or police) discovers the money, they will be confiscated!!!
- The idiot must keep the secret about the money hidden inside the parcel. Laughing

This is how we prepare our future replies.

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, a lot has happened while I was offline. I didn't speak with the idiot since yesterday early evening, when I told him Emma would be unavailable due to some internet maintenance things.....(and of course Darla kicking her in the hospital, but that's a different bait)

I've mentioned a few times already that the money is in the parcel. He should be well aware of that by now, but I'll be sure to mention it again.

ETA: He hasn't been online since midnight..... Rolling Eyes just when things get interesting

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, our idiot has finally received the messages... and, he starting to write:

19.57 - To Customer Care manager (Mr. Claude):
Quote:
Tell your manager to contact me as a shipping company manager

20.12 - To Senegal TSC manager (Mr. Jesus):
Quote:
Hi am musa_AF_Saidy I received an email that my parcel with code UIRDWSHZV976**** has been delivered to you may I please know how and when to collect it

Obviously, he will get answers only tomorrow morning... I really think that we can let him be restless tonight. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was talking to me just now... he is worried Twisted Evil

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The working hours at the warehouse are between 08.00-18.00. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic