SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! True! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- From our pastor Francis, regarding the last "empty" email:
Quote:
It's ok father. I've been trying to send all d videos but am having some issues with them. But notwithstanding sir,am waiting for an expert to come around to assist me send them. I'll soon succeed father.
Thanks father and remain blessed.
Francis your son

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Nothing from our morons, so manager Claude wrote to PrinceTony:
Quote:
Dear client PrinceAnthonyG.Eze,
Your package is on the way and is about to reach its destination.
This morning, the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Osvaldo Vieira Airport - Bissau (Guinea Bissau)
Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!
Claude Postumier
Manager at Customer Care Department

===

08.07 - Father Nektarie wrote to "pastor" Francis and "reverend" PrinceTony (Josephus and Nicodemus are included):
Quote:
Good morning pastor Francis, good morning Reverend PrinceTony,

I'm still waiting for you. And I do not like this! Not at all.
Our collaboration is not fluid and it seems to me that you always have something else to do. Something more important than our church problems.
In your role as Local Reverend and future Bishop of Africa, you should be more proactive and more involved in your parish issues.

6. Chidi_Onyekwere - Baptism video is missing!!!
7. Akinlusi_Augustine - Baptism video is missing!!!
8. Rebecca_Onwugbuta - Baptism video is missing!!!
9. Jonathan_Ugbor - Photo + Baptism video is missing!!!

Tell me if you made that giant MUIE banner, needed to make the movie "Happy Birthday!" for Cardinal Euphrosie.
At the same time, you can also make the Baptism Ceremony for the four members of the parish... a common ceremony, with the banner above you.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

=== === ===

- From Dr. Egobia, to brother Josephus:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Josephus

Sir,

I have received your mail.

You don't need to worry about who the partner was, i can see you are not interested anymore. So we will do all our possible best to get this transaction concluded; therefore don't bother about it.
Even if it costs me extra money to remove your name from the Tender Board Committee, i will do it.

Therefore, go ahead and complete your cathedral project while i concentrate on my transaction; then when i conclude mine, whatever i can donate to the church, i will donate it.

Regards

Dr.Egobia

- Brother Josephus wrote to idiot Egobia:
Quote:
Dr Egobia,
I do not understand what you mean by saying I am not interested anymore. That is not true.
So now you are going to take the money away from the church I am donating it to?

What is the meaning of this?

===

- In the same time, we have got new trophies... our idiot PrinceTony opened a bank account. I received a PDF document that has 15 pages ... I selected just a few. Laughing

===

- Brother Josephus wrote to our idiot Prince Tony:
Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Just a few notes. First I have received your account application. I will get that over to Mr Peerce's office so that it can be included in the corporate resolutions and packet being filed in Nigeria for the domiciliary bank account to fund the cathedral.

Secondly, I have some bad news. For some reason, Dr Egobia is once again not wanting to complete the initial business we were involved in. So it appears the additional money that I was going to donate to your diocese is not coming. I am beginning to learn he is not an honorable man nor is he a man that can be trusted.

With regard to the rest, you still have not addressed any of my concerns regarding your fitness as being able to handle the task of being Cathedral Project Manager and Bishop.
You have had several concerns before you for over a week and they have gone unanswered/unaddressed.

I am truly not certain how to proceed here. You still have not provided everything necessary for you to be officially promoted to Bishop of Africa.
Questions/concerns brought to you go unanswered, unaddressed

This is a very important commitment, and I need to make sure I am making the right decision.
You are not helping put my mind at ease here. Please do what needs to be done.

My son, eat honey, for it is good, and the drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste. Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 24:13-14

Brother Josephus

===

11.40 - We already started to prepare the future "tattoo" replies... Cardinal Euphrosie write a new message to brother Josephus (by FORWARDing an old message! Laughing ):
Quote:
Brother Josephus, let me tell you that the secretary Nektarie is very dissatisfied with the work of the parish in Lagos.
I really hope this weekend (together with the ceremonies related to my anniversary) I can also approve the payment of the installation bonus for BOA.

Gum beannaicheadh Dia thu!
Cardinal Euphrosie

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Brother Josephus <>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: Cathedral

Brother Josephus, may the Holy Lamb be with you!

Simply, your enthusiasm also conquers me too! I'm glad to hear that such a trustworthy man wants to take on his shoulders the huge responsibility of building the Great Cathedral of the Holy Lamb in his country.
Where is this providential man? In what country does he live? In what city? Please put him in contact with our secretary Nektarie and let the wheels spin, as we say here.

I would not like to be too impatient and I ask you to keep the secret of this discussion, but I can certify that we will also approve the $ 100,000 installation bonus for the Episcopate of Africa.
Of course, our Bishop of Africa will have to proudly bear the sacred sign of the Holy Lamb on its skin and will have to be able to mobilize its believers for the Sacred Monument of Faith.

From what you say to me, it seems that Reverend Eze will be able to carry out all these tasks so that we can designate him as the Bishop of Africa and let him rule all the other African parishes.
Do we really need such a man!

Cardinal Euphrosie

- Brother Josephus wrote to Cardinal Euphrosie (of course, our idiot is in CC !!!):
Quote:
Your Excellency,

I know you asked me initially not to discuss the bonus with Rev Eze, and I hope I am not out of line but I am copying him on my reply to you. The Bishop Select is not taking my concerns seriously and I think it is important for him to see that I am not the only one concerned he may not be able to handle the job.

I share in Father Nektarie's growing trepidation that Bishop Select Eze may be better suited to run a parish than a diocese. I am concerned he may not be up to the task to act in capacity of Cathedral Project Manager. Father Nektarie has stated from the beginning that he felt that Rev Eze may not be suited to be BOA and CPM. Father and I have had some very pointed and harsh discussions and disagreements here. And while I initially did not agree, I am beginning to see how that translates to him not being able to handle the tasks as Bishop.

The Holy Lamb is definitely at work here, and has delivered us Rev Eze to grow our faith in Africa. But we all have our place. And Rev Eze's place may not be as Bishop of Africa.

I certainly hope that is not the case, as I am confident he has the capability to serve in this capacity, but capability does not always translate to calling.

Last week I shared some specific concerns with him, and I have yet to receive a reply from him addressing these concerns.

Rev Eze, Please scroll down and see below the email sent to me back in June. It has been almost six weeks and you have yet to fulfill the minimal requirements necessary for you to be appointed and installed as Bishop of Africa. You have commented a few times now how you are not receiving any more income from your former parish, and yet you are not doing the needful to receive the compensation you would have coming to you from your new church.

Your Excellency, despite all of the Rev shortcomings, I do not believe all is lost here. He and his flock went above and beyond in honoring Father Eduard in their funeral ritual and I have no doubt that his parish will honor your anniversary with divinity and respect and it will be top notch, but one great accomplishment does not negate the needful.

With the utmost Reverence,

Brother Josephus

- Cardinal Euphrosie responds immediately:
Quote:
Brother Josephus, God bless you!

Please tell him that my expectations are great, especially as I (like any old man) have become anxious to see the walls of our Cathedral rise up to Heaven!
Without suffering there is no joy, without hard work, there are no results!
I will NOT approve the payment of his installation bonus, if Rev. Eze does NOT prove he really deserves to wear on his chest The Holy Sign of Lamb! Like any of us!

Cardinal Euphrosie

- Brother Josephus, to our idiot Prince Tony:
Quote:
Rev Eze
Do the needful
Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

and
Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

I just copied you on a reply to his excellency, a decision I will certainly be admonished for but I felt that I owed you the courtesy.

I am not the only one who has been concerned with your ability to act in the capacity of Bishop and Project Manager.

Back in June his excellency approved the following....

I would not like to be too impatient and I ask you to keep the secret of this discussion, but I can certify that we will also approve the $ 100,000 installation bonus for the Episcopate of Africa.

You were given some very simple tasks to complete so that you could be appointed and installed officially as Bishop of Africa and today here we are almost six weeks later and those simple tasks have still not been completed. This is very concerning.

I have had some very pointed and painful discussions with Father Nicodemus in defense of your shortcoming. As usual Father Nicodemus is proving to be 100% correct in his assessment of the situation.

We must have all tasks completed, and all concerns addressed, by Friday of this week. Your #1 priority here MUST be to prove that you are able and worthy of the appointment of Bishop, AND ease my concerns before you that you are capable of handling the tasks of Cathedral Project Manager.

Bishop Select, please prove to me I am wrong. Please prove to me that these tasks are not going to be overwhelmed for you. My faith in the Holy Lamb is unwavering, and I am fully confident that the Holy Lamb has delivered you to us---do the needful and prove me wrong in my concerns of your suitability .

Be blessed

Brother Josephus

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last message from the lad:
Quote:
Dearly beloved Father,
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ name.

Having searched for Pastor Chidiebere Onyekwere's baptismal video of which you said was missing, I am glad to resend and make it visible to you.

In the attached video, you will see Elder Ignatius Arisa, Sister Gladys Onwugbuta; then Chidiebere Onyekwere is the 3rd person who appeared alone.

Shalom!!!

Rev. Prince Anthony G. Ezze

I can’t attach the video right now, so my next response may be a bit confusing. Someone else will probably do the YouTube upload.
Quote:
Dear Bishop Select,
Your video has been well-noted and received, and the baptisms do appear proper. I have some questions about your specific circumstances as shown by the video, however.

1. I observe that in the background of the baptism, you have plastic curtains on the windows with teddy bear designs. I understand if you may feel strapped for funds, but is there any way that you could upgrade these? Perhaps some cloth curtains that also preserve the warming environment of the building, maybe a nice shade of gray or beige. I have attached some pictures for reference:
(pictures of curtains)
2. I also observe in your baptisms that you do not use fresh milk, but canned. Are you unable to find fresh milk in Nigeria? Is there some issue with funding? Your ingenuity is completely acceptable, as canned milk is milk (the Bible does not admonish this principle), but could you find a supplier of fresh milk for the future? Your parish and your cathedral only deserves the best of the best.

Let me know if you require any more suggestions.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

Just adding some more annoyances for the lad to kill time while we wait for the safari angle to occur. Once the package arrives at its destination (we are thinking Niamey), we should have more to post.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday:

- I moved the parcel again, for this time in Monrovia (Liberia).
Quote:
Dear client Prince_Anthony_G._Eze,

This evening, the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Roberts International Airport - Monrovia (Liberia)

Please, let me know if you have any questions or dilemmas about the parcel # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****.

Claude

We start pushing all the things, so the idiots to be tangled and stressed. Laughing
- When the parcel arrives in Niamey, Cardinal Euphrosie will be very angry and will not want to offer any help or support. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- I (as father Nektarie) scolded them, Reverend PrinceTony and Pastor Francis.

- So, father Nektarie has received a message from PrinceTony... the idiot sent me the same baptismal film, already two months old.
Quote:
Dearly beloved Father,
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ name.

Having searched for Pastor Chidiebere_Onyekwere's baptismal video of which you said was missing, I am glad to resend and make it visible to you.

In the attached video, you will see Elder Ignatius_Arisa, Sister Gladys_Onwugbuta; then Chidiebere_Onyekwere is the 3rd person who appeared alone.

Shalom!!!

Rev. Prince_Anthony_G._Eze

- Father Nektarie's answer... directly to PrinceTony and Francis (Josephus and Nicodemus are in CC):
Quote:
Son, I'm disappointed and I'm starting to think things are not going well. Not at all!
I asked that ALL your parish people to have a complete set of 3 documents: Adeshion form, "Proof Of Faith" Photo and Baptism Ceremony.
Well, you deliberatelly ignore my requirements and send me a baptism movie that we already have in our records?
Are you kidding me, or do you not want to take this job seriously?

Where are all the films that Pastor Francis promised 3 days ago?
Where is the cardinal's Eufrosie homage film?
Where are the materials for ALL these people?
- Akinlusi_Augustine - Baptism video is missing!!!
- Rebecca_Onwugbuta - Baptism video is missing!!!
- Jonathan_Ugbor - Photo + Baptism video is missing!!!

His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie is particularly angry and feels that our spiritual opening as well as our financial availability have not been well received.
It is the first and last time when I tell you to be more energetic and listen to the voice of Ration and Faith.
Our church is not a playground, and I will not allow other deviations from the Rules!

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Nectarie

In the same time, father Josephus wrote to our idiot PrinceTony:
Quote:
Bishop Select,

I am saddened by the fact that yet another day has gone by where you have not addressed any of my concerns regarding you being overwhelmed and possibly not being able to handle the appointment of Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager.

As I previously stated, actions speak louder than words, inaction speaks loudest of all.

You have done NOTHING verbally or otherwise to put my concerns at ease.

Is the Holy Lamb trying to show me that we are trying to put you in a position you were not presented to us for?

I am hoping you find a way soonest possible to address my concerns.

Under the guidance of the Holy Lamb

Brother Josephus

===

- Two hours later, our dear reverend PrinceTony wrote to father Nektarie... it seems that we will see new funny movies today! Laughing
Quote:
A very beautiful morning to you my dearest Father Nektarie,
Why I sent the video clip containing Pastor Chidi_Onyekwere's baptism, is based on the fact that you complained of his baptismal video missing.

As for Akinlusi_Augustin, Rebecca_Onwugbuta and Ada's video, you're getting it today. I didn't mean otherwise sir. Accept my apologies.
Pastor Jonathan was ill on the day of the Holy baptism.
His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie birthday video and..... are ready and will get to you at same time.

Shalom!!!
Rev. Prince_Anthony_GEze

===

11.50 - Our idiots are becoming more and more interested in the parcel.
Quote:
Good morning Mr Claude,
I pray that this letter meets you in good condition of mind.
Please can you specifically tell me when we should be expecting here in Lagos Nigeria.

Thanks
Prince_Anthony_G.Eze
0808889****

- My TSC manager's answer:
Quote:
Dear client Prince_Anthony_G._Eze,

Your package is actually on the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Roberts International Airport - Monrovia (Liberia).

Normally, with all local consolidation operations, we appreciate the parcel # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** arriving to the destination at the end of this week.

The servers of our company are pretty crowded these days, so let me know if you have any other additional questions.

Please use my personal email address for a better efficiency.

Claude

===

13.46 - Our idiot Rev. PrinceTony tries to seem preoccupied with the problems of the church, so he sent back to brother Josephus the same message that he sent to father Nektarie (in the morning).
- So, obviously, brother Josephus is very angry on Eze. Laughing
Quote:
Bishop Select,

I am saddened.
Truly saddened.
Your confusion here is further proof that you are overwhelmed and simply may not be up to the task of serving the holiest of lambs as Cathedral Project Manager.
YOu completely ignored my email and sent me a rely you sent to Father Nektarie?

Please Bishop Select,
tighten up your works

Brother Josephus

===

14.23 - Brother Josephus sent us the 4th Cathedral proposed rendering:
Quote:
Esteemed Clergy,

It is with great pleasure I present the Architect's fourth Conceptual Rendering for our proposed Grand Muie Cathedral in Lagos Nigeria

Brother Josephus

14.29 - Brother Josephus, another mail to our idiot PrinceTony:
Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

OK. we are going to take these issues one at a time.

Church/Cathedral land.
What is the resolution/decision on the land?

Have you procured it locally for your local parish or is that still the proposed site of the cathedral?

We need to get this issue resolved forthwith.

Brother Josephus

15.20 - Another message to our moron:
Quote:
Bishop Select,

Well we can't go at this one at a time because you have let these tasks mount too long.

What are the local requirements for religious board approval for a new Parish and a new Cathedral in Lagos.

Need this information forthwith as well.

Brother Josephus

===

Some chit-chat replies between Josephus and Nektarie (PrinceTony is in CC)... just for credibility of the "rendering emails".

Quote:
Father Nektarie,

Do we have existing artwork/drawing available electronically to provide to the architect of the MUIE symbol? He would like to incorporate same into some conceptual renderings of the inside of the Grand Cathedral

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

and
Quote:
Brother Josephus, be blessed!
Yes, my dear, surely there is a symbol for our soul. It is the Sacred Sign of the Lamb, a symbol we all carried with humility and love tattooed on our bodies.
This sacred symbol of our Faith must be inserted both in the glazed windows and above the main entrance of the Cathedral.
In addition, the doctrine requires us to put on the Great Tower from the East a statue of the Sacred Lamb as a sign of our Faith in Him.
Please do not forget to tell our Architect about this mandatory requirement.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie
Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Nicodim remarked, that design looks suspiciously like the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Hmm....

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have great doubts that our idiots know who the Sagrada "family" is. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NEW VIDEO TROPHIES!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yp0cITToWs
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzzlYcwdaKg
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F5Sn68sTBk

==============

Quote:
Greetings to you my Father
Kindly find attached, the faith declaration picture and baptismal video of Sister Ada.

Rev. Prince

Quote:
See also sister Rebecca's

Quote:
Akinlusi_Augustin's

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
Those are some really unhappy woman .... just try washing honey out of that hair.... Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Our morons had big problems, last night, with video made for the Cardinal Euphrosie (the "Happy Birthday!" file). Laughing
- The file is probably too large and can not be emailed (as attachment). There was an exchange of answers between them and brother Nicodemus.

Our idiot, regarding the "Happy Birthday!" movie... they have attached ONLY a picture with a cake (a google "generic" image).
Quote:
To a man so greatly blessed a father, mentor and leader of people with an outstanding quality, His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie, on your Birthday,
We the Holy Lamb family in Nigeria wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

Father Nicodemus:
Quote:
This is a very nice cake, but what about the video promised? Your message confuses me.

Be blessed,
Nicodimus

Our moron PrinceTony:
Quote:
The truth is that the video is heavy
both myself, Pastors Francis_Eburue and Chidiebere_Onyekwere have tried to attach it to the email and it keep saying '' File too big.
As our phone cannot handle it. We're going to see a technician to that will help out.
Oh it's a very beautiful video anyway.

Shalom!!!
Rev. Prince_Anthony_G.Eze
We planned seei

Father Nicodemus:
Quote:
How many megabytes is it? Look into file compression services like 7Zip to make the video smaller, and we can unzip it on our end.
Those should work; you should not need any technician.

Be blessed,
Nicodimus

===

09.30 - In this morning, father Nektarie wrote to our morons PrinceTony and Francis:
Quote:
Good morning and be blessed, my sons!
Let me tell you that I received all of yours messages, yesterday night.
Thank you for your involvement and I feel that things are starting to turn right!
There are still some inaccuracies in my register papers, so please answer my point:

1. Sister Ada: her handwritten Adhesion form + her "proof of Faith" Photo - missing!!!
2. Jonathan_Ugbor: his "proof of Faith" Photo + his "Baptism Ceremony" video - missing!!!
3. Samuel_Eze: his handwritten Adhesion form - missing!!!

Also, let me remind you that today is the last day that we can embed all the others videos in the "generic" material that contains the other good wishes (from all of our parishes).
Do not forget! The party in honor of our dear Cardinal will be held Saturday night, and we need to be able to check all materials no later than tomorrow.
Brother Nicodimus told me you have some trouble sending this video. This is true?
It seems to me that you should take that video file and appeal to a person who is more proficient in these computer's activities.
Some of our MUIE parishes sent me the videos by some upload links where I could download them very easily.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie

===

Obviously, I have moved the parcel again... this time, the package arrived at Felix Boigny Airport - Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire).
The next stop (and last) will be at Niamey (Niger) airport - on Sunday night.
Quote:
Dear client Prince_Anthony_G.Eze,

This morning, the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Felix Boigny International Airport - Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire).

The exact route and the parcel position can be verified in real-time on the company website using provided track number.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or dilemmas about the parcel # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****.

Claude

===

In this weekend (friday afternoon -> sunday evening) I will NOT be available for baiting... so, father Necktarie will be sick (a simple cold, nothing more)... our brothers Nicodimus and Josephus will take the talk, if necessary.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
Our idiot, regarding the "Happy Birthday!" movie... they have attached ONLY a picture with a cake (a google "generic" image).
Quote:
To a man so greatly blessed a father, mentor and leader of people with an outstanding quality, His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie, on your Birthday,
We the Holy Lamb family in Nigeria wish you a Happy Birthday!!!

Quote:
This is a very nice cake, but what about the video promised? Your message confuses me.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A brief response from him which I will not answer:
Quote:
A very beautiful morning to my Father Vicodin.

Your advice is noted and will be duly applied.

Shalom

Please note that he did not actually call me Father Vicodin. Nicodim may be a lot of things, but he certainly isn't a druggie. Or is he?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- I started to prepare the "Package in Niger" operation.
- The cardinal must be mad at idiots, so the church refuses to get involved in solving the "wrong destination" problem.
- I'm convinced that our idiots are waiting for the parcel and trying to win time ... to get the money and disappear.

Well, things are a little more complicated. Laughing

18.07 - father Nektarie wrote to our idiots:
Quote:
Sons,
Your so long silence worries me and makes me sad.
I have repeated many times that you have to be online every day and that you have to respond promptly to all my messages.

His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie questioned me this morning, after the Sermon, if I am able to introduce him to the Lagos Parish.
Regretfully, I told him that I did not get all the necessary materials and He was very upset.
He said that He did not expect you to be so slow, especially that He allowed your full Courtesy Package to be sent before all your parish papers to be recorded in our Church records and before the official appointment of the Bishop of Africa. Also, I was unable to tell him that Reverend Eze (proposed for the BOA position) has not yet made his sacred tattoo symbolizing the power of the Lamb on this earth.

Glory to the Holy Lamb,
father Nektarie

===

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it only me that's getting turned on as the milk and honey runs down the face of the young lady in the pink top? Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nope. You are not the only one. Laughing

02.44 - "Honourable" pastor Francis wrote to me (as Nektarie) and to brother Nicodimus:
Quote:
Sir,
John 1 vs 4,5&9. The Light of God, Christ the Messiah. - For He is the spoken word from the beginning. He is also the light which darkness cannot comprehend for it will shine forever to all mankind and expel all darkness. God is light right from the beginning even before He spoke the physical light to manifestation. 1john v5.

Therefore, as our father in Haven loveth us,let us also love Him and also mankind rather than the lusts of this world which passeth away. For if we love the world and it's lusts,we have no portion in Him for he that does the will of the father, will abide forever. 1John 2 vs 15-17.

Sir,
Your messages are noted and quite understood. But in all,it does not essay laziness or incapability rather,I would adduce that to lack of adequate equipment to function and uncondusive working environment. Suffice this to say that, though the Nigerian branch promises to be the best in the world, but then, needs so much support to take off effectively.

Proverbially, we're climbing the Iroko tree with bare hands and as such, little is being achieved for now. But that does not mean incompetence at all.

Be that as it may,I want to challenge every branch including the headquarters, that in the next one year, Nigerian branch will be second to none and mark my words father, I boast not. God is with us. But for now, give us all the necessary support and patience.

For the rest of the materials, we shall do every thing possible to make sure they're received tomorrow.

God bless u mightily in Jesus name, Amen! Regards to all our brethren over there. Good night

Hon Francis (Nigeria)

===

03.23 - Father Josephus, to our moron bishop select Eze (PrinceTony):
Quote:
Bishop Select,

Having a bit of a sleepless night tonight. Been thinking quite a bit about my uncle, Father Eduard and how much we all miss him. I played a game of chess with His Excellency earlier tonite, and that is a game that my Uncle and I truly enjoyed.

We also had a rather pointed conversation regarding the construction of the Cathedral, my legacy, and the suitability of our current Cathedral Project Manager.

Confidence is waning in my selection. As previously brought to your attention and currently still stands unaddressed by you, your actions in this regard do not match your words. You say you are willing and able to serve in this capacity but your actions show that of a man who is in over his head and overwhelmed. You have a gift an amazing ability to proselytize, lead a clergy and grow a congregation. But adding the extra workload of cathedral project manager I do believe is doing you a dis service.

The Holy Lamb has obviously delivered you to us, and I am being told that your congregation has grown the quickest MUIE has seen in over a decade. But some of the administrative requirements have taken a back seat because in part, I believe the tasks of Project Manager have been a bit overwhelming to you. You should be officially the Bishop of Africa by now, and yet your appointment is held up because your first Reverend appointment, and your first Parish has not been properly documented on your end so that it can be recorded in the Holy Archives.

I will make my decision by Monday, I am obviously going to seek guidance from the Holy Lamb , but as it stands, given the fact that you have not yet addressed any of my questions or concerns, some of which have been before you for over a fortnight, I am leaning toward finding someone else to act in capacity of Cathedral Project Manager freeing you up to focus solely on the duties of Bishop of Africa and ensuring your first Parish is set up and running properly.
Of course I will listen to any feedback you wish to give on this matter.

1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

I stand by for your input on this concerning matter.
Be Blessed Bishop Select,
Brother Josephus

===

05.58 - The last move of the "Courtesy Package". I intended to make our idiot understand that TSC also has a warehouse in Parakou... in the event that he does not want to travel to Niger (Niamey), but Benin destination is far more desirable for him. Laughing
Quote:
Dear client Prince_Anthony_G.Eze,

This morning, the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Parakou Airport - Benin.

Tomorrow or Sunday at the latest your parcel will reach his final destination.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude Postumier

Manager at Customer Care Department

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m sorry for the lack of updates, but I have not had much time to post stuff, although Josefus and the reverend have been engaged in some very interesting conversations recently. The package is scheduled to arrive in Niamey tomorrow, and there will be some mad lads when the news arrives. A sample of what has happened recently:

Quote:
Good morning sir,
May grace and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God that was slain for the redemption of our souls continue to work in you.

I am writing this letter to express my feelings and also to let you know how far I have gone with the work of the Holy Lamb family in Nigeria.

First of all, I want you to understand that Kola Nut lasts longer in the mouth of them that know the value.
Dr. Egobio contacted me to come into the Holy Lamb, to establish a vision in the heart of his friend, Josefsu. We started talking and you told me about the vision you have to leave your legacy in Nigeria by building the MUIE Grand Cathedral.

I keyed into the vision because I see it as part of God's work and Kingdom expansion. Not because of the Million Dollar value of the project but because of the Kingdom of my Father in heaven.

I also believed that the standard of must be in total conformity with the rules of Yeshua Ha'mashach. I believed that racial differences shouldn't be the order in the house of Yhaweh.

Some are following you because of the money but I Prince Anthony G Ezze the son of His Royal Highness Ezze Isaiah Chukwueke isn't in MUIE because of the money. I am a man of high integrity.

From the onset, you instructed me to hire a local Attorney and I did so and gave you his address and close to 8 weeks now, you haven't contacted him. While you are trying to set up an account here, you are making a different arrangement while your errand guys that you trusted are making a different arrangements to their own selfish interest.

Where is the fear of the Lord!! I was mentored by great men of God that places high value for their words.

Because the success and reality of your legacy is my desire, I do everything humanly and spiritually possible to see that the Grand Cathedral of Hope might stand in the place I declared for His work here in Nigeria and at each point in time, you attack me with the words of incapability to handle the project.

I pray you don't take any step that will lead to the dream suffering malnutrition at the end of the day. LOOK VERY WELL!! If this is truly the work of the Holiest of Lambs, then let it go the way of the Lord.

No matter the size of the Cathedral, the 2 adjoining properties that are up to 1 acre put together which I proposed to you, would have taken it, but you have been shifting it at every stage by telling me that I am incompetent.

Having served and built Parishes under a church with well over 9 Million members worldwide, Nobody has ever accused me of being slack. They loved and cherished my service.

Though I know that someone over there who is only after what he gets is your adviser. I am a Nigerian Jew. I know and love the works of my father.
Sir I am sorry if my letter offends you but in my family, we say it as it is. If you know me well and you believe that the Holy Lamb has brought us together, then let's keep the leading of the flesh aside and follow things according to God's leading that His name might be glorified. Today is a story and tomorrow, it will become His-story.

I requested for the opportunity to speak with you on phone since 11 days ago and you still didn't give heed to that. Think about it.

For days now, I have been in series of meetings with General Adoniyi over the letter that he sent to us and have been able to put on hold, the conclusion of the of the property to other buyer and also concluded with the owner of the second one besides the General's property. In all, we now have One Acre together for the Grand Cathedral. All these moves cost me some money.

Note: all the documents of the Parishioners have been submitted to Fathers Nektarie and Nikodim.

Shalom and grace be multiplied to you.

Rev. Prince Anthony G. Ezze

And the response from Johefus:
Quote:
Bishop Select,
I appreciate you taking the time to discuss these matters with me. I have taken the liberty to ensure there is no more confusion, of replying to your points in blue below.

From the onset, you instructed me to hire a local Attorney and I did so and gave you his address and close to 8 weeks now, you haven't contacted him. While you are trying to set up an account here, you are making a different arrangement while your errand guys that you trusted are making a different arrangements to their own selfish interest.

I gave you no such instruction. I told you we had an attorney that would be overseeing this project, and that he would be hiring a local chamber to oversee this project in country. You were never instructed to hire a local attorney. I am not sure what the rest of your comment is here. Mr Pierce and his colleagues are setting up the corporate resolutions and effecting all of the required legals transactions in advance of the domiciliary bank account being opened and funded. There are steps to a project of this magnitude and the funding of the accounts for construction is one of the last steps.

Because the success and reality of your legacy is my desire, I do everything humanly and spiritually possible to see that the Grand Cathedral of Hope might stand in the place I declared for His work here in Nigeria and at each point in time, you attack me with the words of incapability to handle the project.

Bishop Select, I have not attacked you with words of incapability. I have asked you for questions to be answered, given you instructions of things needed, etc, and it has been your actions, your inability to do these things, that question your ability to handle the project. It took you almost 3 weeks to answer the architect’s question about the plot of land you are proposing for the cathedral, delaying his work three weeks. It took you more than a week to obtain and fill out the information on the account form, delaying the lawyers work. I have asked you numerous questions that should have been answered in a days or two time, and yet some have taken over a fortnight and still remain unanswered. So it is your performance in your early duties that are suggesting you might be overwhelmed NOT up to the task of this magnitude, there have been no attacks, just questions based on YOUR performance.

No matter the size of the Cathedral, the 2 adjoining properties that are up to 1 acre put together which I proposed to you, would have taken it, but you have been shifting it at every stage by telling me that I am incompetent.

I do not understand what you are stating here. You have been all over the board with regard to the land. This is the FIRST I am hearing of two adjoining properties. Land has still not been procured locally nor have the requisite documents been submitted for purchase of same for the cathedral. I do not understand this. Again this is one of those tasks that SHOULD have been completed locally over three weeks ago, and we still sit here and wait, with no purchase agreements, documentations, etc of the land in question.

Having served and built Parishes under a church with well over 9 Million members worldwide, Nobody has ever accused me of being slack. They loved and cherished my service.

Bishop Select, will the utmost of respect, your service here is being cherished, make no mistake, your ability to find members and bring them on board is nothing short of amazing…your true calling. It is your ability to act in a completely different capacity that is being called into question, please do not confuse the two.

Though I know that someone over there who is only after what he gets is your adviser. I am a Nigerian Jew. I know and love the works of my father.
Sir I am sorry if my letter offends you but in my family, we say it as it is. If you know me well and you believe that the Holy Lamb has brought us together, then let's keep the leading of the flesh aside and follow things according to God's leading that His name might be glorified. Today is a story and tomorrow, it will become His-story.

There is no offense taken, but once again I do believe you are confusing two completely separate issues.
You are absolutely up to the task of building a diocese. Growing and caring for the followers you bring to the Holy Lamb. The questions are solely in your ability to oversee the construction portion of this project, as it would appear you are in over your head. What I would suggest to you is delegate some tasks or hire an assistant if you truly want to act as Cathedral Project Manager and feel you are capable of doing so.

I requested for the opportunity to speak with you on phone since 11 days ago and you still didn't give heed to that. Think about it.

There is nothing to think about. My hearing has not miraculously gotten better. I am very hard of hearing. I have told you this before. I am an old man, and when my hearing started to go a few years back I took some computer classes at the local senior center so that I would still be able to communicate. Phone calls are extremely difficult, extremely frustrating, and communication is not only much easier and more thorough here, but there is also a record of what was said and agreed to. There is absolutely nothing that you need to tell me on the phone that you can not tell me here.

For days now, I have been in series of meetings with General Aleniyi over the letter that he sent to us and have been able to put on hold, the conclusion of the of the property to other buyer and also concluded with the owner of the second one besides the General's property. In all, we now have One Acre together for the Grand Cathedral. All these moves cost me some money.

And I do not understand why any of these moves have cost you personally any money. Your parish courtesy package with your initial parish grant and a stipend from my personal wealth has been shipped and should be at your parish any day now if it has not been received already. But your PARISH needs to be self sufficient. You have been questioned on this matter numerous times and each time it has been ignored. Have you begun tithing? If not why not? Have there been any fund raisers? Bake sales? Casino nights? Community dinners to raise money for your parish? If not why not? You have a growing congregation and as a man who has built numerous parishes by your own words, you should know what is involved in starting and running a parish. Again do not confuse your local parish and your responsibilities to them, and their responsibilities to themselves with the Cathedral which is a completely separate project.

Note: all the documents of the Parishioners have been submitted to Fathers Niectarie and Nikodim.

I am not involved in this, however I seem to recall some discussion of a few missing items so I am not sure this is an accurate statement.

Now on a slightly different but similar subject, while the birthday video was beautiful , the devil is in the details. It is CARDINAL Euufrosie not Father Eufrosia

Bishop Select, it brings me great joy that you are at least making the effort to sell yourself as capable to handle the daunting task as Cathedral Project Manager. But once again it has never been your words in question. It has been your actions. It has been your capability to complete tasks.

As I respond to this, I have a few emails waiting for me from you. I HOPE we are up do date on the outstanding tasks. I believe you genuinely want to serve in this capacity. We are going to proceed with you in place as Cathedral Project Manger on a probationary basis for two weeks. Should this continue to be far too overwhelming for you in the upcoming two weeks, we will simply have to make a change. I was going to say we will have to get you some help, but that is something only you can do.
So let’s move forward, clean up the administrative issues before you regarding the cathedral…and we can move on from there.

Brother Josefoos

The sections in the email that are the same as the one from the lad were quoted in the email, but since I’m posting this from my phone I can’t easily indicate that. It should be obvious which parts are Josephus responding to the lad. Let’s just say that the lad isn’t too happy right now; some emails relating to church documentation are not posted right now until they become more relevant.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

Well, good morning at all! It's Monday, so we will try to start the week with a new chapter of our story: The Niamey Safari

- Very early in this morning, my manager Claude sent a message to our moron PrinceTony:
Quote:
Dear Prince_Anthony_G.Eze,

UPDATE: Your package (# 7UZGM2YKA9V4****) has been delivered to your nearest sorting facility: Niamey, Niger.

Special Note: Final destination delivery not possible due to invalid delivery destination.
Parcel has been placed on hold at our secure facility in Niamey, Niger.
It can be picked up during regular business hours, Monday through Saturday.
Address: TSC Sorting Facility, National N1 road, Industrial Zone, Niamey Urban Area.
For delivery, please contact our Regional Manager: Mr. Qesha August Kooni ( qesha@mail ).

Additional Note: TSC requires valid identification card at time of pickup.
Insured parcels require signature in addition to valid identification.
All parcels are held 45-days at our Sort Facility.
Non-recieval of parcel voids any warranty of delivery.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.
Claude Postumier

===

- On the other hand, we have the very funny movie with idiots who sing "Happy Birthday!" for cardinal Euphrosie.
- The movie does not shows a large banner with the logo and the name of the Church.
- The movie is not made outdoors (outside), as was the request made by the secretary Nektarie.

So, I'm very sure that His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie is completely dissatisfied. Laughing

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2VxaWu3eYI&feature=youtu.be

===

08.13 - Father Nektarie wrote to our idiots (Eze and Francis):
Quote:
Good morning at all and be blessed,
A slight cold kept me in bed for a few days, but with long prayers today I am again able to work for our Faith.
---

1. Reverend PrinceTony and Pastor Francis, I want to insist strongly that I am extremely, but extremely disappointed by both of you:
- The video shooting made for our dear Cardinal was in complete contradiction with what I asked you to do.
- Please read carefully my messages and please try to understand that all the details I tell you have a point. They are not in vain.

"With ALL the members of your Lagos parish, with a LARGE banner above you, where to write some PLEASANT words in favor of our dear Cardinal Euphrosie.
Because His Excellency is old and does not see very well, I recommend you that the movie to be made somewhere outside (as the sunlight makes it possible for a very clear recording).
Also make sure to sing with a strong voices so that the song "Happy Birthday!" to be heard very clearly and strongly.
Some final wishes for health and prosperity will be well received and appreciated."

- Next, the parish component is still incompletely documented and you will continue to ignore my messages. Still missing materials on your parishioners:

a. Sister Ada: her "proof of Faith" Photo - missing!!!
b. Jonathan_Ugbor: his "proof of Faith" Photo + his "Baptism Ceremony" video - missing!!!
---

2. Reverend PrinceTony, I do not know all the details of your involvement in the project of our Great Cathedral, but I feel you should be more committed to this activity. At Saturday's party, our brother Josephus says there are some suspicions about your sincere desire to be involved in the construction project. Honestly, before any payment can be approved by you as Project Manager, you will have to meet the required appointment to BOA (bishop of Africa):
- a functional parish and fully completed recorded in the Church Registries.
- ALL the members of the parish are baptized and recorded with all the materials (Adhesion form and "proof of Faith" photo)
- the bishop has (on his chest or on the hand) the sacred tattoo of the Holy Lamb, as a clear and definitive proof that the whole life will be dedicated to the spreading of the seeds of the Faith.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

It is obvious that the members of the church are dissatisfied with the religious activity of the two idiots Laughing ... so, we will easily be able to claim from them to restore/to redo certain materials (we will have new trophies Laughing ) and we will be able to use this annoyance within the Niamey Safari's chapter. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.04 - Four hours later, Mr. Qesha (Niamey manager) wrote to our moron... by "forwarding" a message received from Mr. Claude.
- For credibility and to be able to introduce into the story our new character: the manager of Niger TSC branch, a very polite but inflexible man. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum Sir Eze,
I received an email from our Headquarter about the parcel number # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****.
In about 35-45 minutes I'll get to the office and I'll check my correspondence. I will be able to confirm all of your shipping data.
To pick up the package you will need to identify yourself with the valid document whose copy must be in our records.
The opening hours of the High Security Facility are Monday - Friday 08.00-18.00 and Saturday 10.00-16.00.
Our warehouse is located near the Diori Hamani international airport, on the N1 road in the Niamey Industrial Zone.
It is properly signposted and many signposting panels allow easy access by car to the Cargo area.

Mash'Allah!
Qesha August Kooni
TSC / Niamey Regional Manager

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Qesha August Kooni <Qesha@mail>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: Parcel # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** - delivery

Dear Qesha, please deliver this parcel.
This is a mess with the documents because The Receiver is in Nigeria.
Maybe you can help them somehow.
Cheers, Claude

===

12.19 - Muhahahaha! The "Niamey Safari" chapter began very promising. Our idiot Reverend wrote to manager Claude... he's nervous and arrogant. Ohh, I like this. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Good morning Mr. Claude,
How are you doing this beautiful morning?
Going through your email below, I am amused by the content.
1. You said that our delivery address is invalid. I don't understand why and what makes it invalid.
2. You quoted your company to be the finest among the 5 Star shipping companies. Are you telling me that a 5 Star shipping company does not know Lagos Nigeria?
3. You requested for address and means of identification which I duly sent to you and you held them for about 3 weeks now and came up to tell me about Invalid address.
Please clarify these as our Lawyer here may have to take up the matter with your company.

Take care
Prince Anthony

- Claude, very polite and so innocent:
Quote:
Dear Prince_Anthony_G.Eze,

I'm sorry, but I do not know how to answer these questions.

I work at the company headquarters (in the Customer Care Department), so for delivery you must contact directly the Regional Manager Mr. Qesha Kooni.

From what I know, there seems to be some organizational problems in Abuja's branch... but, I repeat, I do not know all the details.

Claude Postumier

=== === === ===

- On the "church side" of our story, we have some messages between brother Josephus and our Reverend idiot:

Reverend idiot:
Quote:
Good morning sir,
I pray that this letter meets you in good condition of health and mind.

Having gone your mail below, I want to state here that in running an organization, each penny spent is money and of course a sum that adds to the success of same.

Anyhow I am sorry if I went beyond my bounds in this regard.

Shalom!!!

Father Josephus:
Quote:
Bishop Select,
I appreciate you taking the time to discuss these matters with me. I have taken the liberty to ensure there is no more confusion, of replying to your points in blue below.

I gave you no such instruction. I told you we had an attorney that would be overseeing this project, and that he would be hiring a local chamber to oversee this project in country. You were never instructed to hire a local attorney. I am not sure what the rest of your comment is here. Mr Peerce and his colleagues are setting up the corporate resolutions and effecting all of the required legals transactions in advance of the domiciliary bank account being opened and funded. There are steps to a project of this magnitude and the funding of the accounts for construction is one of the last steps.

Bishop Select, I have not attacked you with words of incapability. I have asked you for questions to be answered, given you instructions of things needed, etc, and it has been your actions, your inability to do these things, that question your ability to handle the project. It took you almost 3 weeks to answer the architect’s question about the plot of land you are proposing for the cathedral, delaying his work three weeks. It took you more than a week to obtain and fill out the information on the account form, delaying the lawyers work. I have asked you numerous questions that should have been answered in a days or two time, and yet some have taken over a fortnight and still remain unanswered. So it is your performance in your early duties that are suggesting you might be overwhelmed NOT up to the task of this magnitude, there have been no attacks, just questions based on YOUR performance.

I do not understand what you are stating here. You have been all over the board with regard to the land. This is the FIRST I am hearing of two adjoining properties. Land has still not been procured locally nor have the requisite documents been submitted for purchase of same for the cathedral. I do not understand this. Again this is one of those tasks that SHOULD have been completed locally over three weeks ago, and we still sit here and wait, with no purchase agreements, documentations, etc of the land in question.

Bishop Select, will the utmost of respect, your service here is being cherished, make no mistake, your ability to find members and bring them on board is nothing short of amazing…your true calling. It is your ability to act in a completely different capacity that is being called into question, please do not confuse the two.

There is no offense taken, but once again I do believe you are confusing two completely separate issues.
You are absolutely up to the task of building a diocese. Growing and caring for the followers you bring to the Holy Lamb. The questions are solely in your ability to oversee the construction portion of this project, as it would appear you are in over your head. What I would suggest to you is delegate some tasks or hire an assistant if you truly want to act as Cathedral Project Manager and feel you are capable of doing so.

There is nothing to think about. My hearing has not miraculously gotten better. I am very hard of hearing. I have told you this before. I am an old man, and when my hearing started to go a few years back I took some computer classes at the local senior center so that I would still be able to communicate. Phone calls are extremely difficult, extremely frustrating, and communication is not only much easier and more thorough here, but there is also a record of what was said and agreed to. There is absolutely nothing that you need to tell me on the phone that you can not tell me here.

For days now, I have been in series of meetings with General Adeniiyi over the letter that he sent to us and have been able to put on hold, the conclusion of the of the property to other buyer and also concluded with the owner of the second one besides the General's property. In all, we now have One Acre together for the Grand Cathedral. All these moves cost me some money.

And I do not understand why any of these moves have cost you personally any money. Your parish courtesy package with your initial parish grant and a stipend from my personal wealth has been shipped and should be at your parish any day now if it has not been received already. But your PARISH needs to be self sufficient. You have been questioned on this matter numerous times and each time it has been ignored. Have you begun tithing? If not why not? Have there been any fund raisers? Bake sales? Casino nights? Community dinners to raise money for your parish? If not why not? You have a growing congregation and as a man who has built numerous parishes by your own words, you should know what is involved in starting and running a parish. Again do not confuse your local parish and your responsibilities to them, and their responsibilities to themselves with the Cathedral which is a completely separate project.

Note: all the documents of the Parishioners have been submitted to Fathers Nektarie and Nicodimus.

I am not involved in this, however I seem to recall some discussion of a few missing items so I am not sure this is an accurate statement.

Now on a slightly different but similar subject, while the birthday video was beautiful , the devil is in the details. It is CARDINAL Euphrosie not Father Euphrosie

Bishop Select, it brings me great joy that you are at least making the effort to sell yourself as capable to handle the daunting task as Cathedral Project Manager. But once again it has never been your words in question. It has been your actions. It has been your capability to complete tasks.

As I respond to this, I have a few emails waiting for me from you. I HOPE we are up do date on the outstanding tasks. I believe you genuinely want to serve in this capacity. We are going to proceed with you in place as Cathedral Project Manger on a probationary basis for two weeks. Should this continue to be far too overwhelming for you in the upcoming two weeks, we will simply have to make a change. I was going to say we will have to get you some help, but that is something only you can do.
So let’s move forward, clean up the administrative issues before you regarding the cathedral…and we can move on from there.

Brother Josephus

Reverend PrinceTony:
Quote:

Concerning the land, I remembered that I once told you about another parcel of which belongs a friend of the General and shared the same boundary with him and is also up for sale.
I will get back to you on that for the sake of clarity.

I am so sorry to have forgotten about the old age factor and all the health maters associated with it. I am even happy to associate with the aged and I pray that Holy continue to keep you for us.

The moves cost money because of Fueling the cars we normally use for the church's program.

As for TITHING and other matters mentioned in your letter, I know all that and in church administration, I take steps in putting things in their right order and this earned me the Best Church Planter in my former church.

Shalom ha'mashach!!!
Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

Father Josephus:
Quote:
Bishop select,

I received two emails from you this morning and I must admit I am a bit confused.
I am not sure exactly what it is you are trying to say.

With regard to the land,
I am only interested in the land the cathedral is going to be built on.
The land for your parish is a local diocese responsibility.

Your parish needs to do the needful with regard to fundraising, tithing, etc to become self sufficient.

There is more than enough funding in the initial grant money to get things rolling.
But you have to do thy needful with regard to the rest of your comments, you leave me confused.

Brother Josephus
=== === === ===

Back to the Safari part of this story! Laughing

- I do not know if the idiot mistaken the email address, but my Niger manager (Mr. Qesha) received a short message:
Quote:
This is another message from the company few minutes ago.

- Obviously, I found it appropriate to clarify things:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Sir Eze!
I want to take the opportunity to come back to you with the promised details:

- Package: # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** (arrived from Aberdeen/UK, today, September 10, 2018)
- Sender: Assistant Secretary Father Nicodimus - M.U.I.E. Church - Aberdeen - United Kingdom
- Sender Address: Inverururie_Road_Aberdeen_AB21_9RX_Scotland_UK
- Recipient: Prince_David_C._Eze
- Recipient Address: 17_Kadiri_Street_Off_Oniwaya_Rd_Dopemu_Agege_Lagos_Nigeria.
- Phone number: +234 802553****
- The package is declared to be HVC type (High Value Content) and the insurance fee has been paid.
- The declared contents of the package: "ELECTRONIC AND ELECTRICAL HOME APPLIANCES".
- The Sender has paid the transport and handling fees and also customs fees.
- The delivery deadline is October 26th, 10.00 AM local time.

Mash'Allah!
Qesha

===

- Our moron, to Qesha:
Quote:
Hi Qesha,
Having gone through your email below, I still need some clarification on the subjects below.

1. From Niamey, why will it take that long to get to Lagos?

2. Who is supposed to see that it is delivered to the final destination in Lagos since the bills have been fully paid?

3. I am totally discouraged by the way your company handle their contract.

4. Does it anyway show that the company is real and also a 5 Star Shipping Company.

Prove me wrong!!!!

PrinceAnthony

- My answer to him... I'm sure our idiot appreciates Qesha's promptness. Laughing
Quote:
Salam, Mr. PrinceAnthony!

First of all, please confirm all the details I have written to you in the previous message, that I can be sure to discuss with the right person.
Secondly, let me tell you Sir, the Nigerian officials in Abuja have changed the regulations for the granting of freight licenses.
TSC is in the process of reauthorization but I do not know how long the procedure will last.
My duty is just to take care of the deliveries that arrive at us, in the company's warehouse, and to make sure that the person taking over the package is the person nominated by Sender.
So, please reconfirm the details!
Nothing more Sir, and that's what I'm doing very well! In the documents file accompanying your parcel there is already a copy after one passport, a copy of one Student ID card for the beneficiary (the Receiver) and other internal transport documents. Excuse me, but are you the person designated to take over the parcel? In our records, as a beneficiary is mentioned another person (Mr. PrinceDavid).
Please let me know when you will come to pick up the package so that I can be here.
Normally, we have two drivers dealing with our regional deliveries, but sometimes the large number of packages also require my presence.

Mash'Allah!
Qesha
=== === === ===

Father Josephus send us (to all of us Laughing ) a new rendering concept.
Quote:
Esteemed Clergy,

May I present to you Conceptual Rendering #5 for our grand Cathedral in Lagos.

I discussed this with the architect and he has taken a more simplistic approach with this rendering.
I believe it to be too simple. of a design, although there are a few elements of this that I do like.

The architect will be actually producing two more drawings as the barcelona cathedral from last week was for question/inspiration.

Be blessed
Brother Josephus.

===

- Our idiot, Rev. Eze sent a message to brother Josephus, about "the parcel problem". Laughing
Quote:
No comments on the matter?
---

Mr. Claude last today message - about the Niamey.

- Josephus answer (Nektarie is in CC):
Quote:
Bishop Select,

The only comment I have is that I have nothing to do with shipping. I have copied Father Nektarie here as that is his purview

I have nothing to do with shipping and logistics. I am sure this can be resolved.

Be Blessed

Brother Josephus

- father Nektarie answered to ALL:
Quote:
Brother Josephus, brother PrinceTony, what is this strange message? The package was supposed to arrive in Nigeria, not in Niger!
As you well know, all those money that is hidden inside is illegal. We have there nearly $40,000, for Jesus Christ name, it's a real nightmare!
The transport company is NOT allowed to transport money (so we do not allow an outsider to open that parcel and find that huge amount of money there).

Cardinal Euphrosie is already extremely disappointed with the performance of the Lagos team, and I do not want to make things worse than that!
Reverend PrinceTony, what is your team's involvement in this matter? Who do you send out to pick up the parcel?

I look forward to precise clarifications and better cooperation from the MUIE parish of Lagos.
I also look forward to answering my message this morning.

Be blessed,
Nektarie

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

A new trophy... sister Ada's "proof of Faith" photo. Laughing

===

- Yesterday, later in the evening, our Reverend Idiot sent me 2 messages:
Quote:
Greetings to you my dear Father Nektarie,
Blessings unquantifiable from the Throne of Grace be multiplied to you in Jesus Christ name.
"... With ALL the members of your Lagos parish, with a LARGE banner above you, where to write some PLEASANT words in favor of our dear Cardinal Euphrosie.
Because His Excellency is old and does not see very well, I recommend you that the movie to be made somewhere outside (as the sunlight makes it possible for a very clear recording).
Also make sure to sing with a strong voices so that the song "Happy Birthday!" to be heard very clearly and strongly.
Some final wishes for health and prosperity will be well received and appreciated..."

In view of the above message, I sincerely apologize for the error of not using the Banner for the program. It was huge mistake. We regret same. I am sorry.
The reason why we couldn't do it outside is because of rain. All through last week and even today, it's been raining and we couldn't stay under the rain doing such an honourable program.

"... Next, the parish component is still incompletely documented and you will continue to ignore my messages. Still missing materials on your parishioners:
1. Sister Ada: her "proof of Faith" Photo - missing!!!"
2. Jonathan Ugbor: his "proof of Faith"Photo + his "Baptism Ceremony" video - missing!!!...

Father I sent Sister Ada's faith declaration picture last week and I am resending it again. Kindly see it attached below.
Jonathan_Ugbor's file were not a part of the Parishioners pictures for now because he traveled out of the state.

Shalom ha'mashach
Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

and "The Crown Pearl" Laughing
Quote:
My beloved Father Nektarie,
With all glory to the Lord God Almighty who has given us the grace to know him and follow the path of life Eternal.

Sometimes I begin to wonder and ask myself if I am in the right path of life as laid by God's infallible word. There is always a need for every right thinking man to do a self appraisal of himself with the full knowledge that it has been appointed unto man once to die and after that, judgement will follow.

The Initial Parish Grant meant for us took off from Aberdeen 2 months ago making it's way to Lagos Nigeria but surprisingly, the self branded Finest among the 5 Star Shipping Company now sent a message to me that we should travel to Niamey the Capital of Niger Republic to pick same.

Flight from Lagos to Niamey will cost about $900 each person, accommodation, feeding transport cost of the cargo if there is any and clearance at the border not included..
Father I want to understand if this is the right way to run a church and get men saved. I want to know if we are truly doing things that will encourage others to follow us.

All Parishioners here feel embarrassed at such development. Am I bringing men and women whose words count in Nigeria to fool them? I am waiting for your response to enable us know what to do.

Shalom ha'mashach
Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

=== === === ===

06.45 - Well, this morning, father Nektarie wrote to our Reverend Idiot:
Quote:
Son,

At this moment I am extremely, but extremely angry. Never, but never lie to me again!
You told me that video shooting for our venerable Father, Cardinal Euphrosie, is done inside because it rained non-stop.
Well, it's very clear from the movie that that day was a sunny day! Why are you lying to me?
Why do not you admit that, stupidly, you ignored my demands and you were wrong?
I can accept a mistake, but I do not accept a lie! It is the first and last time I accept such behavior from you. You understand me?

I have told you many times that the last sign of your Faith before the appointment as BOA is the sacred tattoo of the Lamb.
When you are going to take my words seriously and when you are going to start your work as a bishop of Africa?

His Excellency asks me every day the report on these things, and I can not postpone the discussion with him for a long time.

Regarding the Courtesy Package and all the mess made there yesterday, we were at the company headquarters and asked for clarifications.
It seems that the Nigerian authorities have called for the bribe to prolong the operating permit (at their headquarters, in the capital Abuja).
The shipping company has refused, and now everything is being tried at the Supreme Court. There is no reasonable time to solve the problem. It all depends on judges and lawyers.

The shipping company assumes these regretables mistakes and will settle all the extra costs incurred by traveling to Niamey (transport, accommodation, food, etc.).
Of course, all of your receipts and all bills and tickets must be scanned, photographed and sent to the company.

I repeat that the company does NOT have a transport license for financial assets, is NOT authorized to carry money across the border and does NOT operate as a financial company.
No one, but absolutely no one should know that there was $ 40,000 in that parcel! You understand me?
Father Nicodimus would have had to send the money by bank transfer, not to put them in the same package with electronic products.

Be very careful about this!

Reverend PrinceTony, remember! Moses traveled through the desert for 40 years until his tribe found the land of promise.
Faith was his Power, and the Word of the Lord guided his steps!
May the Holy Lamb's Power be with you in this journey!

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

===

10.16 - A few hours later, we still have nothing from our idiot... so, my Niamey manager, Mr. Qesha, wrote to Rev. Idiot Eze:
Quote:
Salam, Mr. PrinceAnthony!

Please Sir, let me tell you that in the next three days (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) I will not be present at the warehouse, because we have to deliver a HVP (high-value parcel) somewhere in the north of the state and I have to accompany the shipment. I repeat my previous request to be notified at least 24 hours before the proposed day of delivery, because the access to the secured area of the deposit is obligatory to be done only in my presence.

Mash'Allah!
Qesha

===

11.35 - We have other funny replies within "The Safari in Niger" chapter. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our Reverend Idiot, to my manager Qesha:
Quote:
Mr, Qesha,
Thanks for your email and please note that your company was duly contracted to deliver the parcel to Lagos Nigeria and you have the address.
Therefore telling me to come all the way from Lagos to Niamey pick it is a breach of contract and attracts a legal actions which the Journalists in my church and the Lawyers are ready to do.
When you know that your company is incapable of handling the consignment, why do you have to enter into the contract?
Think about it and make corrections immediately.

PrinceAnthony

My manager Qesha is innocent 100%:
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum, Mr. PrinceAnthony!
Dear Sir, my power to manage parcel delivery is limited to the territory of my branch: Niger. This and nothing more!
I deeply regret, especially because your name tells me that you are a Muslim like me too.
I'm sorry that you have offended me in your previous messages, especially since I'm just doing my job and these mistakes are not made by me.
According to TSC rules, you have the following possibilities:
a) You can call the Sender to approve and pay for the use of a third courier service (DHL or FedEx). I can not dispose of this, nor you.
b) You can call the Sender to have your parcel returned to the original address (UK).
In both cases, we open the parcel and make a complete IL (inventory list) of the products inside.
This inventory is sent to both: the Sender and the Receiver. Only after everyone confirms the accuracy of the list, the products are repackaged and sent to the new destination.
Alhamdulillah, this operation avoids any subsequent complaints and avoids cases where someone can accuse us of having carried out illegal shipment or maneuvers.

c) If the parcel is not picked up within 45 days, we notify the Sender and, if he does not pay the shipping costs back, then the contents of the package are shared among the members of the local delivery team.
This simple procedure is also provided in the internal TSC rules and refers to "abandoning parcels".

Mash'Allah!
Qesha

Obviously, the two variants involving the inventory of the package will not be accepted by father Nektarie. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our Reverend Idiot, to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Dearly beloved Father Nektarie,
May the grace and peace from the the Lord Jesus Christ who remains the Holy Lamb of God that was slain from the foundation of the world continue to be with you.
Father I am writing this piece of mail to bare my mind on all that we started and are into.
First of all, I must say that I have been in the Lord since April 1984 till date. I have been to different Theological Colleges and have been well equipped with the word.
By God's grace, I am born into a Royal family that have respect for the sanctity of human life. We live a very decent life style.
We have a set order that are also in conformity with the word of God. This also run in the family which no one must break.
I have been following the MUIE family obediently because I am trained that way. I have lost my car and spent money which the Lord gave me elsewhere because of the Holy Lamb family.
I have never begged to serve in the church but as I was approached by Dr. Egobia, seeing it as part of the work of the Lord God Almighty, I keyed in and believed that all that concerns the church is aimed at Eternal life.

Father I don't follow people of what material possession they have but because of the good things that I will learn from them.
Since I came into this church, I am doing my Best to add values to the church but all I meet is endless rituals with no values added to my life.
I brought men and women of integrity into the church, I aim at building the Holy Lamb family in Nigeria the largest with the Captains of Industries and top government officials but I see all that is happening as nothing but a journey without real destination.

ON THE PACKAGE:

Now concerning the Parish take off grant, how on earth could you explain to anybody that you starked the sum of $40,000 into a cargo when I have already given you my Domiciliary accounts at your request. Very funny idea!
All the Parishioners here have discussed this morning concerning the whole issue and some of them are beginning to doubt the reality and sincerity of our great church.
Why should a company that claim to be the Best among the 5 Star shipping companies do things like fraudsters.
Why should I leave Nigeria and travel to Niamey to pick electronics? If they know that the lack the capacity to deliver, why entering into the contract in first place.
Let us serve the Lord with fear and trembling. I have 2 Journalists in our midst and they are ready with my family Lawyers to take it up against that company.

And Moses said unto them, who is on the Lord's side, let him come unto me.
Shalom ha'mashach
Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

My reply:
Quote:
Son,

First of all, did not you yet explain why you lied to me about the rain? That hurt me most, the fact that you dared to invoke such ridiculous argument.
The fact that my assistant father Nicodimus allowed some derogations from the Church Regulation, slowly turned into a mess in which no one no longer respects the words of the superiors nor the religious precepts.
That can not be tolerated indefinitely! I will take measures in this regard!
Secondly, our brother Nicodimus wanted to do a wonderful deed and rushed to pack all the products and send them to you before I returned to the monastery, from the pilgrimage imposed by the death of the Chancellor Eduard.
Indeed, our brother Nicodimus wrong when he put the money for sponsorship alongside the electronic articles, but he is not familiar with these tasks so he did what he thought was best for you.

Does it seem to me, or is the tone of your message threatening us? How do you like this, how can you think of such things about us?
Our Holy Church is not a playground, and your Faith must be above such thoughts! I'm sad and angry!
I will go to confess to our great Cardinal, because I feel I have failed in the feelings and trust that I have invested in the Lagos Parish.
I feel betrayed in all my expectations!

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

Our Reverend Idiot, again:
Quote:
Beloved Father Nektarie,
I read your email which was a big shock to me hearing that I told you lie.
Please if you have people in Ikeja area of Lagos, do enquire from them about the weather conditions all through last week and yesterday.
The Lord knows our ways and they're not hidden from Him.

Rev. PrinceAnthonyGEze

My reply:
Quote:
Son,
Do not even insist on this lie, because the Lord sees everything!
It is enough to watch that "Happy Birthday" movie to see the sunlight entering the window! Jesus, I'm just old, not blind!
I have finished the subject and await your sincere apologies. As penance, you have to handwrite "Pater Noster" prayer 30 times on paper and send me the scanned proof.

Nektarie

===

13.30 - Manager Claude wrote to manager Qesha (our moron is in CC Laughing )... yeap, of course, all expenses will be paid by the company! No problem! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Qesha,

Please, be aware that it has been approved to settle the costs incurred by the person taking the package #7UZGM2YKA9V4**** (originally designated for Lagos, Nigeria).

Honorable Chairman of the Board, Mr. Charley Wilooghby, requested that this particular case be treated with extreme deference. So, all expenses will be borne by our company.

Please send all the copies of the supporting documents to the Accounting Department (to Nancy Dolorres) and, upon delivery, please pay (in cash) the entire amount.

If there are some unexpected & additional customs fees, we will pay also for them. The customer only has to sign for the receipt of his package, without any extra cost.

Cheers,

Claude

=== === === ===

15.30 - Brother Josephus, to our Reverend Idiot:
Quote:
Proverbs 6:16 - 20 There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. My son, keep your father's commandment, and forsake not your mother's teaching.

Romans 2:21-24 You then who teach others, do you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that one must not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who boast in the law dishonor God by breaking the law. For, as it is written, β€œThe name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

Bishop Select Eze,

I am very confused as to what is happening here. As previously discussed I am not involved in nor do I have anything to do with the administrative tasks related to shipping parcels and the like.

There was a meeting of the Elders this morning, along with Father Nektarie and Nicodemus and I was after called before them to answer a few questions. Questions I am troubled that I am being asked.

What is the meaning of some of these emails that were shared with me between you and Father Necktarie and Nicodemus? Why such dishonesty?

First and foremost. YOU have never provided any such account for money transfers. You provided an application so that our attorneys could set up the corporate resolutions for the cathedral and open a domiciliary account with you as one of the signatories for the funding and construction of the grand cathedral. This application and process has NOTHING To do with the Lagos Parish, their courtesy package or initial parish grant. Also, even if it did, we did not receive this application until after the parcel had shipped.

I took it upon myself to personally include a stipend for you to act as cathedral project manager in this parcel, with the initial grant for your Lagos parish, as it would be to you much more quickly than waiting for the corporate resolutions to be effected and account established. A decision I now regret making.

You have been told numerous times, by me personally in previous emails that the initial parish grant and this stipend for you had been included in the courtesy parcel.

I am being questioned on this matter and now I must go back and find these emails to provide to the Elders which will bring your character into question. This is very troubling to me

It am hoping this is just a misunderstanding and not blatant dishonesty on your part. I would be able to chalk it up as a misunderstanding if not for your comments on the birthday video.
I was not aware (or did not notice) that Father Nektarie asked for this to be done outside. It was completed inside. I did not think much of it but Father Nektarie is a strict taskmaster when it comes to details. You claimed it was done inside because of rain. This troubles me Bishop Select for two reasons.

1) there is clearly sunlight coming through the windows during the filming of the birthday message.

2) the historical meteorological records for the day the video was made show two brief periods of light rain one at 11am and one at 3pm. Neither lasted more than an hour.

I am very confused and very troubled by your recent communications with our esteemed clergy that have called my character and honesty into question. I am fairly certain this is against one of the big 10.

Exodus 20:16 β€œYou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Bishop Select I must now do the needful and provide the proofs of my communications to you on the matters of all of this to the elders to clear my good name. I suggest you spend some time in the scriptures and deal with your own demons concerning this unfortunate contretemps. I know I will be spending some time in the scriptures trying to understand.

Hebrews 13:18 Pray for us, for we are sure that we have a clear conscience, desiring to act honorably in all things.

Proverbs 11:3 The integrity of the upright guides them, but the crookedness of the treacherous destroys them.

I must now go do the needful, and then seek guidance from the Holy Lamb
Brother Josephus

Our moron:
Quote:
Noted sir and will get back to you on the matter as clearly indicated.

Bless you sir.

Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

===

Our story begins and complicates itself in a very beautiful way:

- Now, our dear "Doctor" Egobia knows everything about the real "value" of the parcel... 40.000 US dollars really is a sum for you to make some efforts. Right?
- Even honourable "Pastor" Francis knows about that money... in fact, I think a lot of idiots there have already learned that in Niamey is a parcel full of money and electronic goods.
- All of this puts some pressure on our idiot "Reverend" Eze because he is "empowered" to take over the package (based on the ID documents originally presented).
- Any "movement" of the package requires that the package to be opened and inventoried... that's a big problem, because TSC is not allowed to carry money!... so, if money is found, they will be confiscated!

- The secretary of the church, father Nektarie, is angry and very upset, so it is excluded out that the idiots receive some help from the church...
- It is obvious that Nektarie will be dismissed as secretary, because he allowed too many derogations from the Rules.
- He will be replaced by a new secretary, father Elephterie... It is more inflexible and will require all materials to be rebuilt according to "official requirements": that is, ALL the pictures made outside, near Pyramid. The same for ALL the "honey and milk" movies.
- Under these circumstances, I think our Reverend Eze will abandon "the church part" of the story and he will focus only on the part of the "parcel recovery".
- All these things will intertwine, making the whole story even more funny & complicated. At some point, I'll try a "move" that requires the parcel to be transported (clandestinely, obviously) across the border... from Niger, in one small isolated village (Kamba) of northern Nigeria.

As long as "the money package" is such a big temptation for all of them, our story can continue. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

Very early in the morning... some Chit-chat between Josephus and Nicodemus... our morons are also there. Laughing
- Brother Nicodemus wrote to Rev. Eze (father Josephus is in CC):
Quote:
I am sorry for not emailing in the last few days, but I have had some matters to attend to, and I have only heard parts of stories over the last few days. I do not wish to write a long email until I have something to respond to, but tell me this: when are you going to send somebody from your parish to go retrieve your package? I do not think it is proper for you as a reverend to go traipsing off in some foreign country. Do you have a representative from your parish you can send who you trust?
I understand you are mad about this recent turn of events, but this is only the time for you to prove your responsibility.

Josephus, please tell me what has happened over the last few days as well. All I can sense is anger.

Be blessed,
Nicodemus

- Brother Josephus's answer, to Nicodemus (the idiots are in CC):
Quote:
Father Nicodemus,

I am not sure what the status is here. I received an email from Bishop Select Eze asking me to explain something I do not know nor do I have anything to do with. I am caught off guard here too. Father Nektarie spoke with me earlier, I understand you and he were called before the Elders and His Excellency and then I was called in to answer questions I know nothing about.

Bishop Select Eze has received some questions from me and as it stands I have no answers.

As best as I can tell, the shipping company we used is in the process of renewing their charter in Nigeria and the package is sitting in a warehouse in a neighboring country. Because it is a high value shipment, a secondary company can not be utilized, and it can only be turned over to the consignee or their authorized representative. The shipping company, as I understand it, has offered to cover all costs associated with the travel and inconvenience. Not sure there is still a problem.

Brother Josefus

===

13.15 - Today, our idiots were extremely silent.
a) They have abandoned the whole story,
b) They are in a prolonged meeting about the "Niger money" package. Laughing

To test the situation, I made the decision to tell them the latest news... Father Nektarie was dismissed, and his place was taken over by Father Elephterie. "Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Reverend PrinceTony,
Following extensive analyzes of the Lagos Parish documentations and all the last events, as well as my old age, His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie decided to replace me as Secretary of the Church. Good bless Him!
I will have more time to pray in the loneliness of my cell and I will meditate on everything that has happened in these recent months.
Let me tell you that I am still angry and disappointed with your behavior and I sent all my personal opinions to the new Secretary of the Church, Father Elephterie.
He is the person empowered to make order in our Church documentation, and he carries on his shoulders the heavy burden of entire responsibility. It's not an easy job, not at all!
His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie, God bless Him, has already made the official announcement in this regard, this morning, after the Sermon.

Dear pastor Francis,
From now, all the logistical problems of your Lagos parish will be discussed and approved only by Father Elephterie (elephterie@mail).
He is a smart, very cult and serious man of Faith, who has proudly accepted this very important job for the life of our community. Please look at him like a Father!

Remain healthy my sons, I will pray to the Sacred Lamb to protect you for eternity!
father Nektarie

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

After a silent day, our idiots try to take control and impose "rhythm".
This is unacceptable, so the new secretary of the church (father Elephterie) puts things back on the right way:
- Reverend Idiot Eze must do a body-tattoo to be invested as BOA
- all "milk and honey" video-shooting must be restored again, for all the idiots... outside, near the pyramid. Laughing
- the package must be taken at all costs... it is a responsibility of the local parish.

00.19 - Last night, from pastor Francis (to all of us)... an insolent message:
Quote:
Father,
Greetings in the most Holy name of the Lamb of God that was slain for the salvation of us all.

Matthew 10 v 16(b)--"Be ye therefore wise as serpent and harmless as the dove" and in v17,it says"But beware of men for they will deliver u up to the councils and they will scourge you in their synagogue".(Wisdom profithet much).

First, may I on behalf of the Nigerian parish, welcome our new secretary, Father Elephterie. It is our wish and prayer that God in His mercy will grant him the wisdom and strength to continue from where father Nektarie stopped. And for father Nektarie,we pray that in your new office,God will continue to use you mightily to advance the good work of taking the gospel of the Holy Lamb to every part of the world.

There are some vital issues bothering my mind as well as our members here in Nigeria which has led to many being highly agitated.
First, the issue of the cathedral or our permanent place of worship of this great church here in Nigeria which we were made to understand is supposed to be the African headquarters. We have been on this issue for quite sometime now- the extent that some of us have been known in Lagos as habitual property prizers. Even the temporary worship place which the BOA elect paid for some months with the aim that we'll eventually purchase it,we're about loosing it if nothing is done very fast before the end of this month.(we have virtually turned to beggers to the Retired General who owns the property and his patience may exhaust soon). At that point, a church as big as "The Holy Lamb Church of God" will no longer have a worship place as the proposed African headquarters-(what a shame) unless we resort to the use of a members residence for worship(another error). It is so unfortunate that till now, no serious discussion or move to that effect by you all in the International headquarters. All we receive everyday is scolding upon scolding without any mention of the cathedral or our African headquarters. Few weeks back, picture of drawing of the cathedral was sent. But unfortunately, those were mere pictorial drawings and can never be the real. I've been reading several mails from the International headquarters,but no mention of how to actualize the payments of the properties and the commencement of the cathedral project proper.

Secondly, till now, no mention has been made about legalising the church existence in Nigeria with the appropriate government institution incharge (the corporate Affairs commission) in Abuja capital of Nigeria to enable the church be a corporate entity and also have the locus to operate a bank account and be recognized by the government. Nobody is talking about that also (as important as it is). I remember the BOA elect sent you mail to that effect sometime ago when we made some findings with the legalising authority (the corporate affairs commission). Till now, that issue has only received absolute silence.

The third point is the issue of the purported parcel sent to the Nigerian parish. This issue has dragged from July till date and yet,no sign of anything at sight. As a matter of fact, we in the Nigeria parish do not believe any of those stories. That is the truth unless we're proved wrong. At a time,we decided to be silent over the matter but on the other hand to fulfill all righteousness,we decided to profer some advice in form of solution to resolving the issue.
Abinitio,we were told the parcel and it's delivery has been fully paid for to meet us here in Lagos, Nigeria. All of a sudden, we started receiving mails urging either the BOA elect or a representative of the parish to proceed to another country to take delivery of what we're not even sure is REAL.
Sorry for that word 'real' as used. But,in the course of the circumstances surrounding the story,right from inception,there is nothing showing that there is a parcel anywhere for us in reality.
We are yet to be proven wrong.
Anyway, if indeed there is any reality in the story,it is our wish to notify you as follows;
(a) The shipping company defaulted from the agreement u reached with them from the on set. Niger Republic is not Nigeria, Nyame or Niamey is not Lagos either.
(b) If there is a reality in this commitment, then it falls on your onus as the senders of the parcel in quotes to ask the shipping company to abide by the terms of agreement reached with them from the beginning.
(c) There is DHL and FEDEX etc everywhere in the world. Hence they have committed themselves by taking up the contract, it is their duty bound to make sure the parcel gets to the agreed destination failure which you take the matter up with their office where the contract was undertaken either in Scotland or wherever.
(d) When we heard about the sum of money hid in the said parcel, we were surprised and it raised more suspicion because such money could well be sent bank to bank without ambiguity or stories.

Anyway, be that as it may,let it be very clear that we're not ready to risk the life of any of our members in this circumstance to go and die in a highly volatile area like Niger republic where Christianity is like a taboo. When we're ready to take the gospel to that part of the continent,we'll then prepare to either live or die for Christ's sake but for this reason, count us out.

Finally,I would advice a proper spiritual check up amongst your people in the international headquarters."Examine ye one another". There is a black sheep amongst you who is a great enemy of the Gospel of Christ. The little I can see and say for now is that,amongst you,there is one against the further spread of the Gospel. But in the next few weeks, the Lamb of God will expose that Judas for every one to see and know (then,u will know that there is God in Haven who supervises the affairs of men on earth).

Sirs,for now, I'll drop to let u all meet and deliberate on the issues raised above and get back to us as soon as possible. (Wisdom is the principal thing and it profiteth much).
God bless all of you my fathers,as we remain rapture able in Jesus name,Amen!!

Your Son,
Hon Francis
(Nigeria Pastor)

07.25 - Our new secretary of the Church, father Elephterie, wrote to the idiots:
Quote:
I'm Father Elephterie, the new secretary of the Church. You, all of you, you will call me FATHER!

Your whole message is an offense and a blasphemy. I am not brother Nektarie and I do not intend to accept such things!
- in his immense kindness, my brother Nektarie allowed you to do things that should not have been done, and did not force you to do things to be done.
- your message is offensive, and the fact that Reverend AnthonyEze did not tell you all the details remains a story that you need to share with him. Not with me!
- you, as a future local pastor and reverend of the Lagos parish, have nothing to discuss about the Great Cathedral. It is not your duty, nor do we intend to give you explanations. The Shepherd does not ask for her sheep's permission when he takes them to the green pasture.
- the problems related to the location and construction of the Grand MUIE Cathedral can only be discussed by the BOA, but at this moment I do not see in my files any evidence that Reverend Eze has gone through all the steps necessary for his investment.
- more than that, I'm watching yesterday in your materials and I'm sidelined. Did not anybody tell you that special events are taking place outside, near the MoF? Did not anyone tell you that a ritual that does not respect the MUIE rules is null and invalid? Why did you prefer to hide in the darkness of that room, instead of being out in the holy light of the sun that warms us all with the same love?
- the shipping company is used by us for the transports in our parish in Tete (Mosambique), and there have never been any logistical problems. The Nigerian authorities have acted forcefully and illegally (so that they can then ask for bribes), and this is beyond our power of understanding and we have no responsibility. TSC lawyers have taken over the operation and everything will be cleared, in the end.
- brother Nicodimus has confirmed to me that you will deduct all logistical and transport expenses. From what I was told, the courtesy package contains electronic products chosen by Reverend Eze (is it true?), a grant that we offer to the new parish and an extra sum of money offered by brother Josefus to our nigerian CPM (It is about Reverend AnthonyEze?). Usually, in all of our transports to the parish led by Reverend Adamma (in Mozambique) we put small sums of money necessary for various expenses. To avoid public exposure and for no one there to know that the little mosambiquan parish has money (for their own protection). Never were problems!

* First of all, the only valid materials are the Reverend AnthonyEze's files. It meets all the conditions for investing as BOA, with the final condition of wearing on the body the sacred tattoo of the Lamb (as each of our high prelates). It's not public and I will set the details together with Rev. AnthonyEze. Not here, and not with you!

* Secondly, your materials (I refer to baptismal ceremonies) are invalid because they are done improperly and do not comply with our rules. I accept, only on this occasion and for one single time, that the Baptism Ceremony to be made for all the parishioners gathered together in front of the MoF. The correct position for the baptism ceremony is on the knees, facing Monument of the Faith. The sacred words that each candidate has to say are:
+++ I baptize myself in the spirit of the Holy Lamb! I will offer milk and honey to those who will follow ME! Glory to the sacred Holy Lamb! +++
I will allow this simple and unique ritual to be done by Reverend AnthonyEze, for all the faithful of the parish, in one single ceremony. I refer here to Pastor FrancisEburue and the rest of the parishioners.

* Third and last. The courtesy parcel is for the Lagos MUIE Parish and the money is intended to cover the initial expenses until the community is able to self-sustain. It is your own responsibility as a Local Pastor to give the community the opportunity to benefit from all these facilities. Do not complain that it is hard to get and do not reproach me things beyond my power of decision!
It is the first and last time when I explain these things and when I allow you to use in your messages such an aggressive and offensive tone!

Sacred Lamb heavenly glory covers us all, so be it!
father Elephterie

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Our "dear" Reverend Eze is so silent in the last 2 days. Laughing
- Pastor Francis took "the initiative".
- We are trying to create frictions between them, hoping they will fight for the money in the parcel. Laughing

05.30 - Father Elephterie (the new secretary of the church) wrote to pastor Francis... brother Josephus and brother Nicodemus are in CC:
Quote:
Pastor Francis Eboorue,
- In August, our former secretary (father Nektarie) communicated to Reverend AnthonyEze all the details necessary for him to be able to monitor the parcel route in real time. This is the message (see below).
- With the login information in that message you can follow the package route and you can see on real time the current position on the map. You can zoom-in and zoom-out.
- From my information, Reverend AnthonyEze has constantly and repeatedly communicated with shipping company representatives. He knows all these details of the shipping operation.
- Let me repeat, once again, the fact that the Courtesy Parcel is intended (with all its content) of the MUIE Parish of Lagos! It is not a gift for the Bishop of Africa, it is not for him personally!
- We do not like the fact that Reverend Eze tried to keep secret, all these things, from the members of the congregation and we begin to believe that Reverend AnthonyEze does not deserve that honor.
- I do not know what the nature of your relationship is, but its suspicious silence over the last few days worries me. I would like to know to what extent you are able to take over the package and if you want me to make the necessary formalities for modifying the Receiver of the Courtesy Package.

There are some church voices saying that you are the one who should occupy the BOA chair. We will see.
Your results are those that speak on your behalf!

father Elephterie

Also, there will be (today, but later) an exchange of correspondence between the shipping company representatives (Customer Care manager Claude and Niger Regional manager Qesha)... of course, the idiots will be in CC.
We will try to propose 2 "easy" variants to take over the package:
- in Kamba village (in the extreme north of Nigeria - 860 km from Lagos)
- in Parakou (Benin) - with the firm promise Laughing that the package will be delivered in Cotonou.

===

07.03 - Directly from Seattle, from the Headquarters of TSC Laughing , manager Claude wrote to Mr. Qesha (Niger Regional manager), asking to "solve the problem"... obviously, our moron Eze is in CC. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Qesha,

Please keep me up to date with the evolution of the situation and how to solve this delicate problem.

We already have severe complaints made at the Seattle Headquarters and I would like to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Please provide all the necessary support and provide some concrete solutions to perform a quick and efficient delivery at no extra cost to the Customer.

Cheers,

Claude

===

09.50 - I've prepared all the messages that prefigure the "Safari" strategy.
- So, manager Claude asked today for additionally information, and manager Qesha presented them accordingly.
- Now, our idiot Bishop Select Eze has found out which are the additional variants (Kamba-Nigeria and Cotonou-Benin).
- I am convinced that in the next few hours we will have some nice reactions, both from Eze and Francis.

1) Niger Regional Manager Qesha, to Customer Care Manager Claude (Rev. Idiot Eze is in CC):
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, brother!
I apologize for the delay, but I had to supervise a special delivery to the north, near the Algerian border, and I was left in the last two days. Only now I'm back to my office and I can handle the problem.
Claude, you know what the company's rules are and you understand very well what our decision-making power can be in such delicate situations.
Unfortunately, our client has not responded to my last message so I do not know what decision he has taken.

I explained to him what are the legal alternatives now, as they are in our internal regulation:
- We can send that parcel in Lagos at the Sender's request. We can use a third part shipping company (by DHL Express Service or Red Star Express Niger - this is a local company licensed by FedEx).
- We can returned the parcel back to the originar address (in UK, Scotland, Aberdeen). Also for this option we need the Sender's agreement.
- I also specified very clearly the deadline (October 26th) until the parcel can be picked up. After that, the paragraph regarding on "abandoned/orphaned" packages comes into effect. Insha'Allah, I hope the problem will be solved by then.

Depending on the options presented, but also on the customer's wish, there are two "unofficial" variants but still perfectly legal:
- I can transfer the parcel to our warehouse in Benin, in the custody of my colleague Akwoodi Osuaze (regional manager there). Perhaps the customer is able to get to Cotonou very easily and then delivery can be made there locally.
This movement it's considered an internal company maneuver and does not involve additional costs for the customer. There will be needed only one simple "Request for Relocation" Letter (a certified statement) that the client must send it to me. I can provide many details upon request.
- The last viable option is only 50% legal and involves some local arrangements here in Niamey. One of my delivery drivers (Mr. Baba) is a Nigerian of his origin (from the Dole-Kaina tribe) and his family still lives in Kamba village, in Nigeria, near the border. He is a remarkable man who has been working for us for almost 20 years and receiving great respect in both parts of the border. Everyone knows Baba, everyone likes him! Well, if the client accepts to pay a small commission, then Mr. Baba can pick up the parcel in his van and can take it to his home in Kamba. He goes to his family almost every weekend. Thereafter, the parcel can be taken from Kamba village, directly from Baba's wife.

The customer must be able to identify correctly, according to the existing ID already in the package accompanying the package.
The customer must sign the papers for the parcel pickup as if it were in Niamey (all the data in the document will state that the delivery was made from our Niamey warehouse).
Payment of the commission for Mr. Baba will be paid directly to his wife, in cash, after delivery.

That's all I can do to solve this situation, and please tell our honorable Chairman Wiloughby that the Niger branch is doing its duty with great abnegation, just as always.

Masha'Allah!
Qesha

2) Claude wrote to Father Elephterie:
Quote:
Excellency,

Please note that TSC has taken every effort to solve that delicate Niger parcel problem.

The Customer has received several solutions that can solve his problem and the ball is now in his backyard.

We assure you of all our consideration and thank you for our long collaboration. We hope you stay with us, as many times in recent years.

Claude Postumier

- In one hour, Father Elephterie will send (by "Forward") all these messages to "our dear pastor" Francis... just to "inform" him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- I am very confident that there will be serious discussions between them, and I am also very convinced that they will choose one of the last variants presented.
===

10.25 - Father Elephterie inform our dear Pastor Francis about all of these messages... I sent him the text with the "forward" option, so that he has all the other messages above. Laughing
- In my message to Francis, I tried to induce the idea that the idiot Bishop Select Eze tried to hide certain things from the members of the parish. Perhaps he wanted to steal the parish money? Laughing
- If we manage to create "trust issues" between them, then I'm sure our "Safari operation" will be successful... because each of them will try to be the first to get the money out of the parcel. Laughing
Quote:
Pastor FrancisEburue,
Just for your information, it seems that things are moving in the right direction. I have just received a complete confidential message from shipping company Customer Care Manager, a message that explaining everything.
You can also see the other older messages and you can even check to see if Reverend Eze has told you all these things. As you can see, Reverend AnthonyEze was among the people who were informed in all those messages. He was "part of the discussion". I repeat you again, his strange silence seems very suspicious and I think he wants to take over the parcel and cheat on you.

Honestly, I wish I am wrong in my assessment. I really wish that! Hallelujah, amen!
Please inform all members of MUIE Lagos Parish that we are doing our best for them to benefit from our financial and moral support.
It all depends now on you and on your ability to manage things and to lead people.

father Elephterie

===

16.00 - Still nothing from our idiots, so father Josephus wrote to Francis & Eze:
Quote:
Good Day Reverend,

As it appears the Bishop Select has been keeping you and your congregation in the dark on these matters, I thought it appropriate to reach out on one other important topic that you may or may not be able to shed some light on.

Bishop Select Eze was introduced to us by a Dr. EvansEgobia. Dr Egobia and I had some business we were conducting when the plans for the grand cathedral came to fruition.

Dr Egobia at the time seemed to be a trustworthy man, and in fact was instrumental at least in part in pulling this all together.

Once it became time to conclude our business, there is the matter of a sizeable fund that was supposed to be turned over to me. As I am a wealthy man and do not need that money, I had made arrangements to have the fund turned over to now YOUR Parish

Dr Egobia was for some reason upset by this, threw a bit of a tantrum, and i have not heard anything from him in over a fortnight. I believe he has stolen money that was supposed to go to your parish.

Do you know of this man? He has proven to be a dishonest and untrustworthy man.

Perhaps now that you are aware of this development, you can do some local investigating and figure this thing out?

I really hate to see money that rightfully belongs to your parish stolen.

Be blessed
Brother Josephus

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- Last night, our idiot pastor Francis wrote a looooong and boring message to brother Josephus:
Quote:
Dear brother Josephus,
Greetings from Nigeria in the name of the Holy Lamb who died for our sins and our salvation. (James 4 v 1(a) "From whence come wars and fightings among u?"

Your mail of 13th September, 2018 referred. All the points were detailed enough and explicit.

First, let me clear one very vital point on the issue of openness or transparency on the part of the Bishop elect. I really would want u to know or understand that your BOA is a man tried, tested and trusted in the area of church Leadership, honesty and transparency. Be it also clear that if there is anything he did not put to the knowledge of the church leadership here, it may not be intentional but out of either omission or commission. The much we know him here in Nigeria, he has never failed his family, friends and associates. Though we are humans and as such, bound to make mistakes or errors at one time or the other. But when we air,we have an advocate in in the Holy Lamb to clear and redirect us accordingly.

The numerous allegations brought fought in your mail,as clear and weighty as they are,still have but one answer which I will clear in the cause of my response. As I said earlier, we as humans are prone to mistakes and errors. No doubt about that. But for competence or incompetence,as you made mention of severally in your mail, I would want to make a big boast here without any hesitation or reservation,that in the next six months or thereabout, you all in the international headquarters will have every reason to say,"Indeed, we made the right choice of the BOA in Rev Eze".(please, mark any boast I make in all my mails to you and hold me responsible to all). This now brings me to the reason of your perceived incompetence. BOA elect- Rev Eze had been for long running the affairs of this church with his own little resources (of course,we all know it's not easy to run a big church like ours particularly in the black world where poverty and hunger is the order of the day. I am aware of the numerous charity works he had undertaken for the church to stand not until he ran out of cash and then, some of us now came in to assist/support with our own finances including Mrs GladysOnwugbuta (Pologbo) till she retired in the Nigeria custom service and since then she has not been supporting effectively being a widow. These were the major handicap of the BOA that created the ugly impression of incompetence on his part.

As for prompt responses to mails,I would plead with you for a little more time and you will see things change. Those delays were as a result of break down of the communication gadgets we have and we have placed order for new ones to replace the former. These things Brother Sir,Josephus have not been so easy here with the church. But from now on,you will see reasonable changes and I assure you I'll offer him reasonable and able assistance to this effect. For now, we have not started collecting tithes and offerings till we have achieved reasonable stability in the church. Your BOA rest assured, is very capable and well equipped spiritually for the task ahead. Trust me sir. God bear me witness- I lie not. If he's not, I'll tell you without fear or favour. You'll soon enjoy and appreciate his services to this glorious church.

Sir,concerning the cathedral, as you mentioned, I am not supposed to talk about that because it is not my jurisdiction. However, out of concern, I really want to state that the cathedral project,will boost the activities of this glorious - Holy Lamb Church of God in Nigeria. For now, we have only this branch that we run here till we properly stabilize and start shooting out branches here and there (Note; brother Josephus, Nigeria is a fertile ground for souls in Africa). And we will never fail you nor God in this regard. I am privy to all the discussions with the two land owners of the two properties stretched together to become one now. First, that of the Retired General which is one and half (1&1/2) plots and second is that of Chief Ricky which is six (6) plots making it seven and half (7&1/2) plots at the stretch in the heart of Lagos which is very difficult to get now inside Lagos. The idea is that the six plots will house the proposed cathedral project while the one and half plots will house the office complex. In that case,the both will be in the same complex. More so,at the back of the both, we have negotiated for some other houses for sale so that the Bishop elect and other Reverends and pastors, will be accommodated in those apartments for efficiency. Brother Josephus, with all these in place, and with the strategies at our disposal, we intend that in the next six months from October, we shall plant four branches in Lagos and two in other two States of Nigeria including the federal capital, Abuja.(we have the God given capacity to make this happen).

Without much ado,sir,let us forget the past which is capable of drawing us backward and let us face the most important things. As it is now, let us proceed pronto and talk about things that will move the church and work of God forward here in Nigeria and Africa in general. To this end,let us forget those things that will drag us backward. Therefore, let us consider the following;
(I).The registration/legalizing the church with the appropriate authorities in Abuja,capital of Nigeria.
(ii). Opening of more branches in Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
(iii). Six or five of our local members led by the BOA to visit our international headquarters, Aberdeen to understudy the mode of service/worship,the church tenet of faith etc(this is very important and should be arranged urgently too) and will help us avoid unnecessary mistakes in our operations.
(iv). Arrangement to pay up the properties so that as soon as we arrive from our study tour in Aberdeen, work commences on the site.

Sir,for now,these are the agitating issues for concentration,immediate consideration and action because if we continue to delve or dwell in the past, it will keep us stagnant and, consider this, "so many souls are waiting to be saved through this glorious church in Nigeria and Africa. Therefore, we should not waste time at all. God is waiting for us to act and promptly too.

Every other issue/s in your mail, as weighty and serious as they are, should be deemed diversions to the reality which is " Go ye into the world and make harvest of souls ". We therefore cannot let us be diverted for any reason so ever (be it of rules, tradition or doctrines). As we move forward sir,all other errors and mistakes (past or otherwise, will be corrected). That is even the more reason we must be in the international headquarters to understudy practical things to be able to impact on others.

Finally sir,the issue you raised about my taking over from the BOA elect - Eze,I think with all the above, does not arise for now. I am into this because he thought it wise that I should leave my political ambition to assist him in this glorious ministry - winning souls for the Holy Lamb which is the greatest ministry on earth. By now, am supposed to be in my senatorial constituency campaigning for my peoples votes to represent them in the Senate of the federal republic of Nigeria. All that I abandoned for this reason. It can therefore not be in vain. This happened because the BOA elect is a man of proven integrity and honour. In regard to all,if we put all these behind us,he will perform with your support, prayers and the enabling environment and gadgets. Meanwhile, I thank you so so much for the confidence you have in my ability to work at such a high capacity in this glorious church. God bless u sir.

As I look forward to a very fruitful and prompt response on this mail,I assure you that ours will be result oriented to the glory of the Holy Lamb.
Peace and blessings from God our father to you, your family and all our brethren in Aberdeen. Remain rapture able. Amen!!

Your son,
FrancisEburue

===

- The same "pastor" answered to my last email yesterday (related to the "parcel problem")... my English is not very good, so I do not exactly-exactly understand what he wants to say. Anyway:
Quote:
Good evening father,
Greetings to you and all yours in the mighty name of the Holy Lamb.

I received your mail father and before then the Bishop elect - Eze had already intimated me. By now, he had communicated the shipping company. We shall furnish you with the details tomorrow
Personal note: What does he mean by intimidation???

Thanks and good night father. May the Lord God bless and be with you and all our brethren in Aberdeen, in Jesus name, Amen!!

===

07.23 - Father Elephterie, to our dear "pastor" Eburue:
Quote:
Pastor Eburue! I am still waiting for a concrete answer to the organizational issues related to the MUIE Lagos parish activity.
The problem of the parcel will be solved there, locally. I do not care what you do and who you send to pick up the parcel!
It is your responsibility as a Shepherd of the Lord's sheep!

So, what I want to know:
- Reverend AnthonyEze intends to carry out the penance imposed by the old brother Nektarie? When? My patience is not infinite and I do not accept anyone to ignore my messages.
- Reverend AnthonyEze must contact me directly for the details of the final stage in his investment as BOA: The Sacred Tattoo of the Lamb.
- When are you going to take the correct Baptism Ceremony, for you and the rest of your faithful? In front of the Pyramid of Faith, in the correct position and uttering the sacred words?

Before me, at this time, there is only one person who fulfills all the conditions to be part of the great MUIE family: Rev. AnthonyEze.
The rest? You and the others? You are still in the admission phase until your materials related to Milk and Honey Baptism Ceremony will be appropriate from the point of view of the Regulation.

Our dear brother Josephus is free to spend his money as he wishes, and I applaud and approve his noble intention to build the Great MUIE Cathedral right there, in the giant country of Africa (Nigeria). But, do not forget, my role is to watch the Church from a documentary point of view, because from the smallest mistakes the biggest problems are then started.
We, as Holy Church, we have lasted over 1400 years because we have complied with the precepts imposed by our founder, the holy martyr Caishie of Antioch, and we have never departed from the Right Way of Faith. In the sacred name of our Holy Lamb, his name to be glorified! For ever! Hallelujah, amen!

father Elephterie

===

- It seems the idiots have bite the bait with the Courtesy Package and it seems they believe our story. The existence of our Church is beyond doubt!
- These days, we do not want to insist on the Safari issue... idiots must do not have to feel like we (as church) have a special interest on this issue.
- I (as secretary Elephterie) will focus on the Church's current problems, because I really want to see these idiots again as they anoint with milk and honey Laughing ... additionally, I think that Pyramid is no longer there, so they will have another big problem to solve. Laughing
- On the other hand, brother Josephus has 3 million USD to build the Grand Cathedral, so our idiots will not want to give up "the church."

rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like he meant intimate, verb: to communicate delicately and indirectly, even though you interpreted it as intimidate, Birlic.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicodim sent a long and very confusing email to both of the lads separately:
Quote:
It often becomes necessary in times of crisis to take drastic actions for the good of all at the expense of the few. Sometimes the current structure of power is inadequate, either when the leaders prove too weak or the subjects prove too strong. Often schisms form when people disagree about adequate courses of action, and these schisms can escalate into pronounced feuds that do nothing for the good of all. And that is what matters: the good of all. We find these situations difficult to evaluate when they become apparent, as the strong do not wish to become weak and the weak do not wish to become strong. And both fail to see what is good for all. Nobody wishes to have their deeds pass into antiquity with no effect; everyone wishes to have their deeds spread far and wide. But this is not always possible; how can it be possible when the needs of the few are put before the needs of the many? How can this be possible when some seek to favor themselves over the good of all? How can the good of all, the God-given rights that we all treasure, exist when we only satisfy the desires of the strong, the tyrants? They see themselves as the sole recipient of the God-given rights that we are all endowed with, but how can they decide what God wants? They cannot. Even if they act in what they believe is complete accordance with His will, they simply cannot. This is a futile task, and even the best among us cannot identify His will. But it is actually simple. It is simpler than the strong among us, the domineering among us, would have us believe. His desire for all of us is to do what is good for all. This is the purpose of all churches, in fact: to spread His word to teach us what is good for all. This is ostensibly the purpose of all actions of truly good people, in fact. Let me ask you this question, then. Are you truly a good person by this definition?

Once upon a time, there were three brothers who operated a business together. The eldest brother was the owner of the business, the middle brother was the salesman, and the youngest brother did menial tasks in the shop so he could start his own shop someday. One day while preparing to open up their shop, the youngest brother found a goat tethered outside. He did not know whose goat it was, so he went inside to decide with his brothers which one of them would get the goat. The eldest brother said that since he owned the business and the goat was found outside his business, it should be his for his own house. The middle brother argued that he should get the goat because he could use its milk to make cheese, and when the goat grew old and died he could sell the flesh to make stew and the skin to a tanner. The youngest brother argued that since he was the youngest and poorest, that he should take the goat for his own house. After deliberating for a long time, they decided that the youngest brother would benefit most from owning the goat; however, when they went outside to take the goat, it was gone. What can we conclude from this? The youngest brother could have taken the goat for himself and thus benefited himself, and after all, that is what the fair solution would have been. However, as he and his brothers took too long to decide what should have been a simple matter decided by kindness, none of them benefited. And in fact, we can extend this example to what I previously described. The weak must sometimes take actions to benefit themselves, potentially at the expense of the strong, but these actions are often justified. Similarly, the strong sometimes lose themselves while plotting how to take advantage of the weak; after all, would the eldest and middle brothers not cherish their youngest brother's economic situation improving? A strong leader, a good person, must instead see what is good for all without taking much expense. They cannot squabble among themselves about how to interpret His will; one must instead take leadership and control the situation. A strong leader in this case must not let his brothers patiently wait for leadership while he argues with his fellow men. The person who is right must take charge, and the person who is wrong must accept their wrongness and back down. There is no other way to ensure the good of all.

We must take this example into our own lives, especially when leadership seems unclear and we see no choice but to take leadership ourselves. And especially in matters of moral leadership, where our own indecision leads to our brothers in faith suffering at our hands. When we are unable to see if our own leadership is unfit to stand before God, when we are unable to see that we are on the right or wrong path; those are the times when we truly suffer, because then we lose the ability to realize what is good for all. Think about what I have to say, and I believe you will find the path to the success for your parish very clear.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

Assuming they read the message, which is pretty likely (they've been pretty good about doing that so far), my hope is that they both take this as advice to seize leadership in the church for the good of the parish. I still want Francise to take leadership of the church to some degree, especially as he seems a bit more competent than Eze. He is still very adamant that Eze is a wonderful church leader who has merely been unlucky, but I don't buy that argument. We will see what happens...

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rackingguy: Thanks! I'm not native, and my english is at a basic level. I will remember this!

Just info, no comments...

- Rev. Idiot Eze, to my manager Claude & manager Qesha (in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mr. Claude,
I have been making consultation with our Lawyers and some members of the press on the matter on ground,and I have decided to;

1. Know from your company, the steps that you are taking to address the issue before it becomes a public interest.

2. Do you want to prove us or wrong that your company is incompetent or not?

3. In the alternative, we suggest that you use a party shipping company like the DHL or Red Star Express to ship it to Lagos Nigeria.

Thanks

Prince Anthony

- Claude's answer:
Quote:
Dear client PrinceAnthony,

We'll make all of our best to positively solving this delicate problem.

Please, keep close contact with our Niger manager Mr. Qesha, because he's in charge with your parcel.

We hope everything will be fine and you will remain one of the ours happy customer.

Thank you for your trust in our 5-Star Services.

Claude

- Our "dear pastor" Francis, to father Elephterie:
Quote:
Good morning father,
I know all is well with you and all the brethren. To God be the glory, hallelujah!!

I wrote to brother Josefus yesterday concerning a number of issues and I believe he might discussed them with you accordingly.

Right now, the problem is not the do ability of the baptismal ceremony rather as I speak,there are so many issues arising between our glorious church here and the property owner - Retired General Adeniyi. However, as at yesterday, we were with his lawyer pleading for some time to be able to organize or rearrange our selves.

As it is now, we have just been allowed to conduct our service there for just tomorrow pending on when we're ready to conclude the purchase arrangements. Worst of all is that he does not want rent renewal rather an outright sale. This has put us at a cross road for now. As it is, we have just today and tomorrow in the church temporary place of worship unless something is done,probably a heavenly intervention (divine).

Be that as it may father, I'll proceed this morning to see d BOA elect- Eze, to see if we can rush to do that today. (Though the weather right now is a little dry,but we can't predict it these days). If it is possible today,I'll let you know our dear and loving father - Elefterie.

Finally, as I told brother Josefus yesterday, I made a frantic proposal that some of us be invited to Aberdeen to understudy the mode of service/worship, culture, tradition, rules, regulations etc of our glorious church for at least a period of two weeks. This practical and physical understudy,will help to avert further mistakes in the future.(just thinking aloud sir).

Thank you so much father and God bless u. Amen!

Francis

- Again, the same idiot, to brother Nicodemus:
Quote:
ATTN: Father Nicodimus,
Sir,
Your mail is like a cold water poured on a hot iron. Honestly, I am elated. As I was reading the story of the strong and the weak,I learnt so much. To be honest father, there is enormous wisdom in that piece. (You are indeed a father).

Like I said in my mail yesterday to brother Josefus, all that is happening now is nothing but a huge distraction and we must not allow it to continue (I'll copy that letter to you after this mail). We're all one in Christ Jesus. Good or bad,the most important thing is that we must all be accountable to and before our Heavenly father in both our words and actions. Succinctly put,our stewardship matters a lot to God more that the excircise of our powers and authorities (which we shall definitely account for in the last day). In all things, the question is, "how did we use our powers, positions and authorities?" Did we use them negatively or positively in the projection and advancement of the Gospel of Christ? Or otherwise? These are what matters. We are like shepherds. And as good shepherds, our major goal,interest and concerns, must center always on how to gather the flocks of the Holy Lamb and not to scatter them. As leaders, our ability to put ourselves together determines how we shall be able to put those under us under control.(to whom much is given, much is expected).

To all my fathers,Bishops, Reverends, brothers and all, let us sear our swords and fight our common enemy- Satan the devil,who has come with only the dangerous mission, to steal,kill and destroy. He is the only enemy we know and must destroy. (United we must stand in this regard). Therefore, let us move forward and by the Grace of God, all errors and mistakes will be corrected against the future.
Thank you very much for all your understanding and wisdom.
Remain blessed in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!!

Francis

===

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rackingguy wrote:
It seems like he meant intimate, verb: to communicate delicately and indirectly, even though you interpreted it as intimidate, Birlic.

I often deliberately misread intimate as intimidate and respond with something like "Why should I be scared?"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic