SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice needed for a starving cat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat419 wrote:
Pm me I can help you with the gofundme.
The catch is posting it here would be risky.
You have to use your real name and connect it to your fb account.

Ty but we have only spend $2,500 and I don't think anyone is going to care about helping with a low number like that. It's the future I worry about. Right now the vet is saying only meds and that's only about $200 a month. Soon enough the vet will start to wean her off the pain meds. She already showing improvement and she seems happy when she isn't all doped up. She wants attention and she is rubbing her face (spreading her sent) on things.

I don't have a FB account, just one I signed up with a fake name. My wife has a FB account though. You're right I can't advertise here and this is the only forum I belong to and I wouldn't even begin to know how or where to advertise.

lakeside77 wrote:
The vet suggested I add warm chicken broth to her dry food

Our vet told us to heat up fishy food. She said it will make it smell more fishier which gets cats wanting to eat. I just add hot water and stir it up into a fish smoothy she can drink. Again, I have had good results with Tike Cat velvet mousse. It's food meant to be licked up even without adding water. Cona likes the tuna and mackerel and the wild salmon. The night before the scope under sedation it was liquids only. I tried to get her to drink some chicken broth and she turned her nose up to it.

Quote:
She wants nothing to do with the world beyond the front door.

Good, indoor cats live so much longer. They can live to be 20 to 22 years old I've been told.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update

It's Kona with a K. My wife says I tune her out. She said something else but I started to listen to music inside my head.

We found her original guardian. She said she gave Kona away 9 years ago to an elderly lady but couldn't remember her name or where she lived.

Kona is doing much better. She's has explored the house, picked out her area, tried saying hello to our other cat and is not shy about asking to be fed. She eats about five times a day. She wants to play but she is still too emaciated and I don't want to chance it.

I don't like the idea of having four cats but what else could I do.

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you've been adopted Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good on ya for being adopted!
Also, my second cat(my BABY that I had all through high school, college, marriage, my first place, etc, etc.) lived just over 20 years, so yeah, they can go a long while indoors when they're well taken care of.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The vet called today. The lab results are in. It's cancer. The vet says 3 months. I'm sorry everyone.

Kona has put on about a 2 lbs so I thought she was doing better. Well, at least she not going to die on the street alone. She playing, isn't shy about letting know when she wants to eat or just wants attention.

We have an appointment with an oncologist but the vet said they are probably recommend removing Kona's jaw to give her a short time more.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Ghost.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not good news at all.

I would like put in a word for all our members that have a place in their homes and in their hearts to visit their local animal shelter.

The will see that there are many animals in desperate need of someone to love them.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost, Mrs. Ghost, and Ms. Gadot, I am so sorry to hear this.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would like put in a word for all our members that have a place in their homes and in their hearts to visit their local animal shelter.

The will see that there are many animals in desperate need of someone to love them.

Very true. Have you ever wondered why they put the word humanely in front of euthanized? That is so people will say as long as it's humanely done... the truth is there is nothing humane about the way the do it. They don't get a shot and go to sleep like a vet would do it. The procedure is horrible.

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear this.

Thank you. She doesn't seem sick. She has explored the house, picked her spot out, plays, tried to say hello to our boss cat, she eats about six time a day, and she's gained weight. She does seem tired a lot but she is a cat.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry to hear this news. At least what time Kona has left she will be surrounded with love.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such a letdown after things were starting to sound so optimistic. At least she will spend her last days in love and peace.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so sorry to hear this tragic news. I'm going to cuddle my cats extra tonight. As the others said, at least she will be surrounded with love for the rest of her life, which sadly is something that many cats do not have.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad news Ghost but at least she found you to help her through it!
Tough calls to be made in the coming months.... Sad

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tough calls to be made in the coming months....

I know, especially the big one. Let's see what the oncologist has to say but I'm not going to remove her jaw. I don't think that's much of a life. A feeding tub run through her nose just to buy her a short time.

My wife is taking this hard. She falls in love with animals instantly. Probably why she fell for me. Anyway, Kona has taken up sleeping on the bed with her so yeah, it's going to be tough on my wife.

Kona's spirits are up. She eats a lot and continues gaining weight. She is not shy about letting me know when she wants food, attention or to let me know what her letter box is dirty. She pees a lot because of all the water I have to add to her food.

On a side note, I found a place that delivers her favorite kind of food which can be hard to find at petco which is the only place around that carries Tiki Cat. They run out fast and restocking can take days. The place if found (via a TV commercial) prices are better and you can set up auto delivery.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that to remove her jaw is no life. Just because they can do it doesn't mean it's in her best interests. I feel gutted for you both but please remember that if you hadn't adopted her her life would be painful and grim. So in that respect she is a lucky cat.

Give her big cuddles and a scratch behind the ear from me.

Germany

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry Ghost, you two are wonderful people!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No cat advice unfortunately, but we recently got a cat.
My wife wanted a cat and I didn't so we settled and got a cat.

TacoLord
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It should be eating quality put on pan with parchment paper put spices and oil and cook at 400 degrees
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That is quite Trollish of you TacoLord. Got any more words of wisdom?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic