SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch It Sucka - Dr. Fred G. Sanford Coming To Join Ya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

However, right before the vacation responder was turned on, a few messages were exchanged with the Diplo.

Quote:
Dr. Fred G is insistent this package leaves Rome soon. So far, you have screwed around with delay after delay. Now, I need the exact location of the box. Immediately.
Johnny

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

The Boxes is in Company Warehouse here in Rome Italy,Once you send the fees we will get the documents and make the shipment fast,everything is in your hands,you are the one that is holding this transaction,get the payment done to US account and get back to me with the payment slip.

You are the one delaying everything, you have the bank accounts make the payment that is all and we will do our job.

Good Luck
Diplomat Alan Jones

To Dr. Fred G and the Diplo:
Quote:
Dr. Fred G Sanford,

See the response below from the so-named Diplomat Alan Jones. He fails to give the exact location of the box. Again, he delays. Now, I am out of time for the day, too.

Johnny

Quote:
Attn:Johnny ,

The boxes is with my in Rome Italy,you are just wasting our time with questions,i have answered .

I don't have time for your nonsense,you have the bank account make the payment and give me the payment.

I will not response to your question again.

Good Luck

Diplomat Alan Jones

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I was away, a few emails came through to Johnny.

However, right before the vacation responder was turned on, a few messages were exchanged with the Diplo.

Sunday:
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Good afternoon ,How are you doing today,I am going to give more Grace of tomorrow Monday to make the Deposit as you promised,take noted if you failed again i will have anything to do with you,because i need somebody serious that can help me do my last wish,am trusting in your hands a sum of US 40,000,000 Million Dollars which you will get 20% of the total fund for your help and time in this transaction,i don't see why you should be wasting our time.

Thanks
Dr Fred Fred

Monday:
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

How are you doing today and how is your family doing today,I am still waiting for your response so that we will get this transaction done asap.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Tuesday:
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

How are you doing today and how is your family doing today,I am still waiting for your response so that we will get this transaction done asap.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Then he went quiet for a few days, emailing on the date the Vacation Responder suggested.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockrun,

Good morning my good friends,you know we have wasted a lot of time,the Boxes left Rome Italy yesterday and the boxes will arrived in USA tomorrow morning and you will be call upon the arrival of the Diplomatic agent assigned to deliver the boxes to you,first you must get the fees needed 15,850 Pounds (20,492.17 USD) Rolling Eyes Here we go with this, again. because you will send it to him to clear the boxes from airport to security company in Atlanta, Georgia then you will fly down to Atlanta, Georgia to meet with the agent and take the deliver there in USA.

I wait your response.
Dr Fred G Sanford

Up until this time, the lad had sent information related to lads, mules, and possible mule-related companies in the UK. Now, we were getting into the US. I had just been in Atlanta's airport, and wish I had taken pics. Anyway...

Quote:
That will be problematic. I will be leaving for Ireland soon.

Johnny

Meanwhile, from the Diplo in Italy:

Quote:
Attn:Mr Johnny Cockrun,

We made the shipment of Dr Fred G Sanford fund to USA yesterday and the Diplomatic agent with the boxes will arrived in USA tomorrow morning and he will call you up his arrival so you should get the fees needed 20,492.17 USD ready so that when he called you tomorrow morning you will send it to him just to enable him clear the boxes from the airport to a hotel and book appointment with you when to meet with him in Atlanta, Georgia.

Good Luck
Diplomat Alan Jones

It's important Johnny sticks up for his client:

Quote:
No, sir. My client will pay $15,850.00 USD and not one penny more.

Johnny

Within two minutes of each other:

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

You will meet with him in Atlanta, Georgia ,The boxes arrived in Mexico yesterday evening that mean it will arrived in USA today,please be with your phone,he will contact you once he arrived in USA today.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:

The Agent called me now and he will arrived in USA this morning ,that he was in Mexico Since Yesterday evening,Please be with your phone and keep me posted once you had from him.

Thanks
Diplomat Alan Jones

Now, the conversations diverge.

Quote:
Listen to me you will have hold on from traveling and get this transaction done this week,you know i have no more time left and i will like my fund to be with you so that i will die a happy man.

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Dr Fred
Impossible. This is a major case of international importance that sends me to Ireland. Perhaps the boxes can be delivered there.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Thanks for your email ,Please he will call you anytime from now,pick up your calls okay this is serious.okay you can send him $15,850.00 USD when he called you today.

Good Luck

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
Dear Diplomat Alan Jones,

As an attorney yourself, surely you know the hustle and bustle of returning to the office after an extended holiday. It will be impossible to be available by phone today.

Impossible.

Johnny

Then, the calls to Johnny's TextNow number began.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay you can send him $15,850.00 USD....

Great job in bartering him down. They seem to be getting a tad desperate Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had left Fred G with:

Quote:
Impossible. This is a major case of international importance that sends me to Ireland. Perhaps the boxes can be delivered there.

Johnny

Quote:
You mean deliver to Ireland?

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Dr Fred G Sanford,

Yes.

Johnny

Quote:
The boxes has arrived in USA already, Don't worry you will receive in USA.

Thanks

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Dr Fred G,

They will need to await my return from Ireland, then. Or be hand-delivered to my office.

Johnny Cockrun

Suddenly, Dr Fred G had a lot of questions. The following email was sent six times.

Quote:
When are you traveling?when will you return? okay you will send the fees to them today so that they will clear the boxes from the airport and wait for you until you return okay

Quote:
I will need to hear from the delivery company. I have specific questions they will need to answer.

Johnny

Now, the original Italy Diplo chimes in...

Quote:
Attn:Mr Johnny,

Okay but you will have to send him the fees today to clear the boxes from the airport to a Hotel and wait for you because we cannot rick living the boxes in the airport okay.

Good Luck

Diplomat Alan Jones

Sent to the Diplo and Dr Fred G:
Quote:
I need details regarding the delivery including tracking numbers, who is currently in possession of the boxes, including their name, identification, and location, plus which terminal of the airport is storing the boxes, currently. If a picture of the boxes in their current location could be provided, that too would be helpful.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:

The Agent will contact you asap,you can ask him any question you want okay,The boxes is not in Rome Italy again is in your country USA,wait for him to contact you.

Thanks

Diplomat Alan Jones

Then, to both:
Quote:
Pursuant to a legal contract signed by Dr Fred G Sanford, he is to pay all consignment and delivery fees. The Agent will need to email me. I am leaving for Ireland this week and will be unable to arrive in Atlanta.

--
Johnny Cockrun

Dr Fred G didn't care for this...
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockrun,

Listen to me you will take care of the fees,i cannot do anything that is why i contacted you to help me on this transaction,you will get 20% of the total fund,the Pursuant to a legal contract signed is not for the transaction okay,it is for real estate ,We are not talking about real estate here,You will pay for everything until my fund get your doorstep that is why i contacted you for the first place.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockrun,

I contacted for help to received my fund and help me do my last wish,You will have to take care of the fees needed until the fund get to your doorstep,i assured you that every fees you paid will be paid back to you with your 20% of the total fund once you received the boxes.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:

Me and you know that Dr Fred G Sanford i cannot pay any fees at all because he don't have money,he has been in the sick bed for long now,he contact you to stand as his next of kin to receive his fund,you will take care of the fees okay.

Keep me posted once the diplomatic agent reach you.

Good Luck

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
Your signing of the agreement means I have to represent you as my client It's important to note that lads often refer to their victims as "clients." I try to call my lads this as often as possible. The courier company has never contacted me and the Diplomat again refuses to respond to my questions. He must be the most incompetent and shittiest attorney/diplomat God ever created. May Our Lord watch over his stupidity and save him from Satan's fires.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Stop calling me your client i am not your client,I contacted you for you to help me do my last wish,not for a case okay.

I have been in the Sick bed for 1 year 8 months now,my wife run away with all my fund when she had that i am going to die soon,the fund i have now is the one i trusted in your hands,i cannot pay any fees because i am a dying man,i don't work or go out only lying down on my sick bed ,the only thing i do is to write emails,

please please please Do not say to the Diplomatic Agent in USA that i will pay for the fees,You will take care of everything,when you received my boxes you will take the money you spend back and also take 20% of the total fund US 40,000,000 Million Dollars.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Dear Diplomat Alan Jones,
His wife Elizabeth is next of Kin. I am standing as the Attorney for his Estate. I also await your answers to my aforementioned inquiries.

Johnny Cockrun

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Stop calling me your client i am not your client....

I sincerely hope that you called him your client at every available opportunity after this. Who knew THAT C word could cause such consternation Shocked

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Diplo responds, but doesn't answer...

Quote:
Attn:Johnny Cockrun,

My friend you don't need all those questions,i have answered you before why you keep repeating question,the boxes is not in Rome ITALY any more,you will deal with the Diplomatic agent in your country USA,you will have to wait for his contact and you talk with him and send him the fees for him to clear the boxes.

Good Luck
Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

He show me all those question you asked ,we don't need it the boxes has arrived in USA all you need to do is to follow up in what am telling you.

Stop all this question,the fees needed 20,492.17USD get it ready so that you will send it to the agent today once he contacted you.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Now we're back to the $20K+ USDA. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dr Fred G Sanford,

We will pay $15,850 USD and not one penny more. Period. But, I have contacts at the Atlanta Airport and a trusted delivery service there as well. The questions are important to verify your Diplomat. Nobody has contacted me from any delivery service regarding these boxes. It is of utmost importance the Diplomat Jones responds quickly and accurately if there is anyway possible for me to transfer the full $15,850.00 USDA.

Please trust me in this. It's my job. Wink
Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

The Diplomat Agent name is A. Hole.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Listen to me you will have to came down,I don't want you to start asking question to other people in USA for anything because you must not disclosed this transaction to anybody even your wife,please please please i beg you in the name of God because i don't want anything to happen to the boxes okay.

Wait the Diplomatic Agent :A Hole will contact you,you know he just arrived .

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Mr Johnny i don't want you to start asking question of the boxes in Atlanta Airport you don't need that,You must follow the order of the Diplomatic agent so that we will not lose mu fund or get the Diplomatic agent in Trouble ,as me and know what inside the boxes is a big sum of amount US 40,000,000 Million Dollars.

You must not disclosed this transaction to anybody,keep it to your self until the boxes get to you.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

And so it began. The TextNow number of Johnny Cockrun began to blow up with a number supposedly from the Atlanta area of the US. One brief message was left and the voice was clear with very little trace of an accent.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Discombobulated lass wrote:
Quote:
Stop calling me your client i am not your client....

I sincerely hope that you called him your client at every available opportunity after this. Who knew THAT C word could cause such consternation

It seems that some Lads use "client" to mean victim, instead of using "mugu." The Lad must have forgotten the actual meaning of the word.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then more calls came in, so I let my computer answer, while sounds of an office played in the background...then the call was abruptly ended.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockrun,

I just received phone called the Diplomatic agent A. Hole he is very angry with me,that you are not a serious person,that he was talking to you on the phone and you cut the call,and he has been calling you but you are not picking up his calls.

Call him back now?why are you always afraid to answer phone calls?

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Someone phoned me but didn't say their name. They said they have the boxes at the airport. I'm waiting for them to email me.

--
Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Please you will have to call him back now, He is Diplomat A. Hole.,

Then the same email arrived, again, so Johnny replied:

Quote:
I made it very clear I just returned from vacation. You are not my only client. I am meeting with many other clients, plus preparing papers and motions for court. Feel free to have Mr. A. Hole leave a voicemail for me. He attempted to do this once, but never said anything.

Require that he emails me for verification.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Call him on the phone for verification and ask any question you want to ask on the phone,You know that he just arrived in USA he cannot send you email,you can send test massages for anything now,Call him and send him the fees fast 15,850 Euro

Dr Fred G Sanford.

Then the phone calls began again. This time, from Ghana, also. The lad appears to be located there (and he stutters). I need to get his voice recorded...

Quote:
Answer my question why are you afraid to answer calls?

Dr Fred G Sanford.

Quote:
Nobody has phoned me and I am with other clients. I cannot deal with one client while meeting with another. It is unethical.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are not a serious person my boxes with US 40,000,000 Million Dollars is in your country USA ,you cannot call the Diplomat on what to do next so that you will receive ,you are requesting email so that you will be waste time.

Pick up his calls now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Dr Fred G Sanford,

He has not phoned me in several hours. I am with other clients now.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

He is not your clients call him now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am very angry with you because you are not a serious person at all,My fund has arrived in your country USA since morning ,you have the Diplomat phone number and you cannot call him,you are there asking for email,are you okay.

Call him now.

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
The Diplomat refused to answer his phone.

Johnny Cockrun

I thought I would leave him with that...

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The TextNow Number belonging to Johnny continued to blow up with a number claiming to be in the Atlanta area.

Quote:
I have no idea what is going on with this so-called Diplomat. He is just as idiotic as the Italian one. Right now, I am attempting to route my flight to Ireland through Atlanta.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are the one that waste our time,He has been calling you and you are not picking calls,you have his number call him and meet with him in Atlanta fast.

I wait your response.

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
No. A. Hole phoned once. And at a time when he knew I was with other clients.

Also, I have attempted to find flights from Chicago to Ireland via Atlanta and they are not available currently.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am very angry with you because you are not a serious person at all,even the diplomatic agent in your country know you are not serious at all.

But answer my question why are afraid of phone calls?
Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
I am a very, very busy attorney. If you or the Diplomat would like to begin to match the $550 per hour my other clients currently pay, I am happy to make more time available. As it is, they have retained my legal services and are a priority.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am very angry with you because you not a serious person at all,my boxes has arrived in your country USA since yesterday,you can't call the Diplomatic agent on what to do next to received the boxes you are there saying nonsense clients clients ,are you stupid,can your useless clients give you 20% of the US 40,000,000 Million Dollars am given you on this transaction? listen to me if the Diplomatic agent lives your country with out you receiving my boxes from him,i will never have anything to do with you because you are on serious person i have ever seen in my life.

I have been in this world for 64 years now i have never seen somebody like you before ,i hate you so much because i have just small time to live.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I regret contacting you on the first place to help me do my last wish,you are the wrong person anybody can trust his fund to this world,The Diplomatic agent has been waiting for you since to call him and them send him the fees to clear the boxes from Airport to a hotel after that we fine a way for you to meet with him,you are there saying nonsense clients this clients that.

The Diplomatic sent you test Messages and he is waiting for your response until now nothing from you.

Angry with you.
Dr Fred G Sanford

Damn. He doesn't like that word "client," does he? The new Diplo had sent a "test message, too."

Diplo #2 wrote:
Sir I cannot remain in the U.S indefinitely. I have to conclude this and be on my way to Switzerland

Now, something really odd happened. Johnny's number began to receive a phone call from a separate number claiming to be in the Atlanta area. The message was very difficult to understand with a thick accent. This was not Diplo #2.

Perhaps the lad shared Johnny's feelings about his ineptitude.
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Did you received a Called from Mr Steve Harvey,He is the new Diplomat In change of the delivery of my fund to you now,please follow his orders just to enable him deliver my boxes to you tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Some person phoned and left a message but I could not understand a word they said except they were Italian. Their Italian accent was too thick. They said in the message they would email me. I could understand the first diplomat perfectly. Your rudeness is in violation of our contract. I am preparing to travel to Ireland.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You will have to follow up with the Diplomat Agents,You are not serious this man, US 40,000,000 Million Dollars in your country since 2 days now you are wasting time in receiving it.

I am very angry with you.
Thanks

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Dr. Fred G Sanford,

This may come as a surprise to you, but $40 million is not an exorbitant amount in my dealings. It is YOUR diplomats that are not serious. I have been attempting to explain this to you for some time now.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are the one that is not serious here ,you should be calling the diplomatic agent just to make sure you take the delivery but no,they are calling you are not picking up.

Did you received from Diplomat Agent in USA I Mean from Mr Steve Harvey

Quote:
I'm not sure what they have told you, but they are not calling me. Additionally, I am traveling today. I made you aware of this.

Johnny Cockrun

Last edited by bware419ers on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That Mr Hole really should pick up his phone if he wants to get this deal done. That's the trouble with A Holes, they're totally unreliable Very Happy

Germany

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Agreed, that A-Hole is a proper client and no mistake!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A. Hole appears again in this bait. He is currently being baited, separately, via text by Anita).

Quote:
you have the diplomat number call him now

Dr Fred G Sanford

Things got interesting. Remember way back when? I said this lad reminded me of Juan and Capone's US safari? Then, one of the Diplos (A. Hole) had a very Americanized accent that didn't betray a Ghana origin (like Dr Fred G's phone number). The next email arrived from a mail.com domain. That meant the IP should be traceable. And it was!

Quote:
Orig IP: 174.218.6.24 | Orig ISP: Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless | City: Atlanta | Country: United States | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=174.218.6.24

Quote:
Dear Johnny Cockrun,

Below is the status of your parcel and I personally travel with it and we need payment immediately for clearance fee of $15,850. Below is the info.

Tracking number: 35XXXXX04
http://deadsite.com

Delivery Agent
Treadstone Securities.

Steve Harvey
+1 727 241 XXXX

Four minutes later:

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You must send the fees needed 15,850$ to the Diplomat before travailing the boxes cannot be in the airport you are back we may loose it,Just send him the fees just to enable him clear from the airport to his hotel and wait for you until you return from traveling.

Here is the Massage the Diplomat sent you,I know that you have read it.

<Message above>
Call him now to give account to send the fees fast.
Dr Fred G David

The Diplo gets this email:
Quote:
Where are you located with the package currently?

Johnny Cockrun

Dr Fred G gets this one:
Quote:
I don't think this Steve Harvey is real. Notice he wrote he is a Delivery Agent. That is not correct. He should be a Diplomatic Agent If you're going to correct/educate a lad, you might as well make it even more unrealistic. Furthermore, have you seen the website?

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Yes he is a Delivery agent ,Diplomat is a delivery agent,Stop finding excuse as you see everything is real the boxes is there waiting for the payment for the Clarence send him the fees now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G David

Quote:
Dear Johnny Cockrun,

The clearance fee need to be paid and immediately I be with you because we have other consignments to be deliver in Malaysia and I will advise you act fast and make this payment, I am now requesting for the payment details so that you make the payment because the payment is for clearance, security bullion van and yellow tag this is the reason for the payment.

I wait your reply.

Delivery Agent
Treadstone Securities.
Steve Harvey

Quote:
Mr. Steve Harvey,

Survey says I will not pay the full amount today. There will be a partial payment, at best. The boxes have been moved and I have reason to believe part of the contents are missing or an entire box is absent.

Johnny Cockrun

Unfortunately, I should have taken a screen shot of the "details" from the lad's fake site that Big X was kind enough to kill. It listed the boxes at about half the weight and size as what the first Diplo declared. The site also said the package was in Clearwater, Florida instead of Atlanta, Georgia.

At this point, the tally is:
bware: 3 bank accounts, one site, and at least three frustrated lads
Lads: zilch

Quote:
Dear Johnny Cockrun,

This is nothing missing you your box because it has not gone through scanning and that is what I am avoiding and I really want to make the delivery to you as soon as this payment is made, I am still waiting for the account details where you will make the payment to.

Delivery Agent
Treadstone Securities.
Steve Harvey

Oh! You want to provide another account? Why didn't you say so? But first, some emails were sent to Dr Fred G.

Quote:
I'm waiting on the account information, but did you know they moved the package out of Georgia? After I made plans to fly into Atlanta? They are continuing to make this difficult.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

That is not a Problem just send the money to him ,as you can see on the tracking site we must clear it from the airport.

Thanks
Dr Fred G David

I began to forward the email exchanges with Steve Harvey. Then:

Quote:
It's not in an airport now. It's in an entirely different state.

Johnny Cockrun

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've lost the bloody plot now. Where's A Hole and is he a delivery or a diplomat agent? Is Steve Harvey responsible for the missing boxes? Are there in fact any missing boxes? Maybe the Harvey dude deaded A Hole and ran off with the boxes which may be missing or may not be. And who the fuck is Clarence and why is he to be paid Confused

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You've lost it? Try baiting this lad! And I'm only using one character.

Here's a quick summary of where my thinking went...
Initially, I believed Dr. Fred G Sanford may have been based in London. I received two accounts that were related to the same West African in the UK. Due to the timing and verbiage of emails, I believed Diplo Alan Jones to be the same lad. At times, however, there is something "different" about the Diplo communications, so I'm unsure if two lads are conspiring, or not. It's highly possible it is two lads in the same room.

That room is likely in Ghana, though. Johnny's TextNow number gets phone calls from Ghana, repeatedly. A few text messages have come through, so I know it is related to this bait.

Now...for the Diplo known as A. Hole, I believe this lad to be in the US and in the Atlanta area. I further believe he has been connected to Fred G. in some way, but they do not regularly work together.

Delivery Agent Steve Harvey is an additional lad, I believe to be based out of Florida. Evidence of that is coming a bit later.

If I can screw up their interactions, though, I'm Laughing .

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an A Hole loose in Atlanta??? Do the Feds know?? Bloody hell, its worse than I thought! And Dr Fred is still alive...gonna book myself into that hospital for a good bloody rest. They're bloody miracle workers Very Happy

ETA Bware's situation reminds me of Tom Cruise in Top Gun - "I've got incoming, incoming! Bogeys all over me!" Of course then he did spectacular manoeuvres and outwitted the Ruskies Very Happy

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Discombobulated lass wrote:
There's an A Hole looser in Atlanta???

FTFY.

Quote:
And Dr Fred is still alive...gonna book myself into that hospital for a good bloody rest. They're bloody miracle workers Very Happy

In the spirit of full disclosure, this bait with Fred Sanford began on July 21. He only had a few weeks to live. The last post involves emails from August 8. I hate to spoil things, though...

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Follow the orders from the Diplomatic agent it is his Job send him the fees as you can see on the tracking site the package is waiting for the Clarence fees for the boxes to be cleared from there.

I wait your good news for you sent the fees to him.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Did you visit the website? Look at the weight of the boxes. They are not weighing what they did in Italy. I must leave for the airport now. I will be in Atlanta in several hours, then I must backtrack to Boston. The original Diplomat was to meet me at the Atlanta Airport, not in Clearwater.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

What is wrong with you as you can see on the website the boxes is what are you talking about,you are not going to meet with the Diplomat At the airport do you want us to lose the fund ,send him the fees and let him do his job, stop stubborn ,the fund is mine i think i am the one that should know batter.

Send the fees to him fast.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Johnny went quiet and time passed since he was flying to Atlanta. Upon arrival, a text message was sent to the A. Hole phone number.
Quote:
I'm in Concourse E, but phone dying. Have my ladtop. Email me at [email protected] I have the cash in hand.

At this point, I had heard from nobody else, but within 20 minutes, this arrived:

Quote:
Orig IP: 185.216.33.181 | Orig ISP: M247 Ltd | City: Frankfurt | Country: Germany | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=185.216.33.181

Quote:
Hi Johnny,
Sorry for the lack of communication as regards your delivery.
I had to make a very quick stop in Canada i tried calling you
but i could not get you on the phone i even sent you a text
but i'm not sure if you received it.

As regards your delivery please note that there is a registration
and insurance fee of $2,750 that has to be paid first
and then within
3 days i will notify you of when you are to make yourself available in
Atlanta Georgia.
I'm not very good with emails as it's much slower than communicating
with phone conversations, it's only much better to support a phone
conversation.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards,
A. Hole

This lad didn't want the full $15850 in cash, but was happy enough to try and chop $2750 from Dr. Fred G.

At this point, Johnny had a civic duty to his client, so the following was sent to Dr. Fred G, Diplo Alan Jones, A. Hole, and Steve Harvey:

Quote:
Dr. Fred G Sanford,

I have been contacted by two separate so-called Diplomats. They each claim to have your boxes. Both are giving conflicting reports. I believe they have stolen your money. I am currently in Atlanta's International Airport on Concourse E at Gate E17. Unfortunately, the cell reception is horrible here. Regardless, you need to see this in writing. Something is not right here.
--
Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am very angry with you ,What is wrong with you,you can see on the website that the consignment is boxes still there,you promise the Diplomat to give you a bank account for you to make the deposit what is holding you in transferring the money to him ,for him to do his job.

I wait your response fast.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
I am in Atlanta's airport awaiting my flight to Boston, then Ireland. The Diplomat was to meet me here and transfer the boxes. What the hell is going on now? This is ridiculous.
--
Sent from my iPhone

Dr. Fred G wasn't catching on, so A. Hole's email was forwarded with the following:
Quote:
Look at this I just received! It's a different Diplomatic Agent!
Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You will have to do with them,they are working together Shocked,You have the bank account given to you by Steve make the transfer fast.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
I made this very clear to you yesterday that I had to fly to Ireland and was working to allow my flight to go through Atlanta as you asked. Are you ill? Is your memory in tact? This treatment is getting tiresome quickly. Your diplomats can't even figure out who has the box. You wanted all this secret, yet it seems every Harry, Dick, Tom in town is claiming they have them.

--
Sent from my iPhone

Dr. Fred G was finally hit over the head...

Quote:
You are an Idiot talking to me that way,I am telling you we are working with Mr Steve Harvey ,Stop writing two Diplomat okay,There is one Consignment boxes which you seen on the website

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
How can one be in Canada and one in Clearwater and they both have the boxes, but only have one box?Sent from my iPhone

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The plot thickens. Atlanta, Germany, Clearwater, Canada - and even Tom, Dick and Harold are involved. Will Bware emerge unscathed Shocked

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Mr A. Hole was the first Diplomat that arrived in USA,because you are not serious he left to Canada to deliver another people consignment and Mr Steve Harvey takes over,you will not be contacting Mr A. Hole Again you should be following my orders is my fund.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Sent to: A. Hole, Steve Harvey, Diplomat Alan Jones, and Dr Fred G Sanford:

Quote:
Please make arrangements to have them delivered to me in Ireland.

Johnny Cockrun

This led to a flurry of received emails. Johnny was on a flight to Ireland, so he couldn't reply...

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You should be dealing with Mr Steve Harvey now,

Tracking number: 350807XXX
http://<Dead Website>/

Here you will see the boxes is there.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Attn:Mr Johnny ,

Why are confusing things here,you should be following Dr Fred G Sanford orders because he is the owner of the fund,The first Diplomat that arrived in USA was Mr A. Hole and he waited and waited calling you and where not picking calls,you know that you are not a serious person then he left for Canada but he did not left with the boxes so we assign Diplomat Mr Steve Harvey to deliver the consignment to you when A. Hole is away now,Stop contacting A. Hole because the consignment boxes is not with him again.

You have bank account sent to you by Mr Steve Harvey transfer the money to the bank account because he is very angry with you so that he will do his job.

Diplomat Alan Jones

I think even Diplomat Alan Jones is getting confused.

Quote:

I am the Director of the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy i should know where the consignment boxes and who is with the consignment boxes,

Call Mr Steve Harvey now send the fees fast,you have the bank account.

Tracking number: 350XXX004
http://<IbetTheyReallyLikedThisSite.com/

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
You not serious and you know you suppose to make payment did i tell you that we will meet in Atlanta,? you never paid fee

Delivery Diplomat Steve Harvey

Quote:
Dr Fred G Sanford,

See the message below. It is a bit after 4 PM here. I am meeting with my client. As he has paid for my service and flown me here, he takes precedence. Your Diplomats seem to have anger issues. I need confirmation and evidence of their ability to follow through and not fail.

Johnny Cockrun
Attorney At Law

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Boxes
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 16:50:31 +0200
To: Johnny Cockrun <[email protected]>

go fuck yourslef

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Are you in Ireland now,how long are you staying there,that will be nice but you will have to send the 15,850 Euro Here we go again! Rolling Eyes now for the shipment from USA to Ireland,now.

Dr Fred G Sanford

Sent to every email addy related to the bait:

Quote:
I would like them hand-delivered to me here in Ireland or they can wait for my return to the United States, where your Diplomat can meet up with me.

Johnny Cockrun

Meanwhile, this email came in eight separate times:

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Yes we can do that only if we received the shipment fees 15,850 Euro now,because the boxes is ready to live USA now because you are not serious to received it.

If you are ready i will give you a bank account to make the transfer now.

Thanks

Diplomat Alan Jones

Johnny was with his Ireland client so it was best to go quiet. Lads love that when they are really impatient and blowing up your inbox.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You costed it because you are not a serious person at all,The Agents has left back do not contact them again the boxes is now in the hands of Diplomat Allen Jones,I want to cancel transaction because you are a waste of time and money,don't you know we paid for shipment of the boxes from Rome Italy to USA? now the boxes has gone back to Rome Italy we also paid for it as well.

I don't want your stupid questions again,the only way you will be in this transaction again and we will have your trust that you will be serious this time,you will send the fees needed 15,850 Euro to Italy once the money is confirm in Italy we can do business.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

So, the clock ticked...

Quote:
ATTN:MR Johnny,

YOU ARE A VERY USELESS MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE,DR Fred G Sanford FUND HAS BEEN IN YOUR COUNTRY USA FOR THREE GOOD DAYS YOU CANNOT RECEIVED IT,NOW YOU ASKED US TO MAKE THE SHIPMENT TO IRELAND,THE BOXES IS BACK TO ROME ITALY AND WE ARE ABOUT TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION WITH YOU SO THAT WE WILL LOOK FOR SOMEBODY TO HELP DR Fred G Sanford DO HIS LAST WISH,BECAUSE YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY IN THIS TRANSACTION,I ALL YOU KNOW IS ASKING NONSENSE QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER,YOU CANNOT FOLLOW COMMON INSTRUCTIONS AND LET US DO OUR JOB.

YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION NOW, I'm sure there are others...

SEND THE FEES NEEDED 15,850 EURO FAST AND WHEN WE CONFIRMED THE MONEY HERE IN ROME ITALY WE WILL SHIP THE BOXES TO IRELAND.

GOOD LUCK

DIPLOMAT ALAN JONES

instructions

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Are you reading my emails or you are just writing,the boxes is now in Rome Italy,You will send the 15,850 Euro to the Diplomat Allen Jones in Rome Italy,once he confirm the payment,then he will make shipment of the boxes to you in Ireland tomorrow,Apart from this arrangement forget this transaction,you have joke with my fund so much,don't know i could have lost my boxes to American Government officers because your stupid act.

Thank God the boxes is back to Rome Italy,I am searching for somebody serious to take your place in this transaction,maybe you think we are here to play and waste time. Well, I am.

You have one options to stay in this transaction,send the fees needed 15,850 Euro to Diplomat Allen Jones once the fees is confirmed we will know that you are serious for this transaction them we will make the shipment from Rome to Ireland,which you will received the boxes in Ireland the same day the shipment left Rome Italy .because it is Europe country's.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

He needed a bone.

Quote:
Dr Fred G,
The fee is 15,850 USDA only. We will not pay one single extra dollar. I will need the details for the transfer.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Okay Hold on now,I will send you Ireland account or Rome Account now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Laughing

Edited to fix some "Alans." Trust me, he needed it. Laughing

Last edited by bware419ers on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY USELESS MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

Cap locks on, toys out of pram. I think he may be slightly irate Very Happy

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Here is the bank account to make the deposit now 15,850$

Acc name: Eric U.
Bank name: Bank of Ireland.
Account number:30XXXX36 IBAN:IE41BOFI90182930XXXX36
BIC:BOFIIE2D B
ranch: Mountmellick branch.
Sort code:901829

Don't start asking questions about the account,follow the instructions once the transfer is done,send a copy of the transfer slip to me and a copy to Diplomat Alan Jones for the confirmation of the payment.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Piggy #4! Thank you.

Quote:
ATTN:MR Johnny,

Deposit the fees needed 15,850$ to this bank account here and send me the conformation of the payment once the transfer is done to this account,no questions.

We wait for the transfer slip.

Diplomat Alan Jones

Something looks a bit familiar about that email. Regardless, I was away for several days and didn't have an opportunity (or feel the need) to reply. It didn't stop the lads from sending away, though.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I am still waiting for the confirmation of the transfer of 15,850$ asap,for me to get back the trust i gave you before.

Thanks

Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Here is the bank account to make the deposit now 15,850$

Don't start asking questions about the account,follow the instructions once the transfer is done,send a copy of the transfer slip to me and a copy to Diplomat Alan Jones for the confirmation of the payment.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Call your bank in USA and give the bank account to transfer the money or to your PA Co-worker <--Because bringing someone else in is always a good idea, right? Rolling Eyes to help you do the transfer and give you the payment slip that is all.You can still make the payment online if you have online banking account.

I wait your response.
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

It is very simple. you can do transfer with your phone or instruct your bank to do the transfer to the bank account given to you and send you the payment slip for the confirmation of the payment.

Dr Fred G Sanford

Looking back, if I would have caught the phone part, the transfer would have been made that way. Not too many phones print a confirmation slip.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are waste so much time ,Call your bank and give them the bank account to make the transfer,Please give me Ireland phone number.

Please try call me now +233 54XXXX569.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are on serious person i have ever seen in my life,you are just playing with me and my feeling because you can't tell me you are seeing my messages to you Since Friday you are not responding,you are the one that asked for a bank account to make the transfer just to enable the diplomatic agent deliver boxes to you in Ireland,Which we agreed you will transfer the 15,850 Euro and you said it is 15,850$ you will pay which i said go ahead and transfer it.
Am very sad with you,because you are a waste of time and money.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I made it very clear I had to work with a very important client. Your so called Diplomats wanted to screw you over.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

The Boxes in Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy,Stop all this question and transfer the 15,850 Euro so that the Diplomat Alan Jones will know that you are serious,Even me i don't believe you anymore until you make the deposit now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
I will need to know the exact location of the box, first.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Do you want me to lose my fund,I told you i have few weeks because my sickness and i will like my fund to be with you so that i will die a happy man and you are wasting our time here,the Boxes came to your country and you cannot take the delivery,now you want the boxes to deliver to you in Ireland ,you must pay the fees needed 15,850 Euro just to confirmed to us you are serious this time and you will not fuck again Shocked.

Here is the bank account make sure you will make the Deposit today.
<Acct Info, sent again>

I wait for the payment slip.
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
I believe it is your Diplomats with the issue. Also, why the Ireland bank account? There is not one available for the US?

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Okay you want US Bank account for the transfer?

Dr Fred G Sanford

Then, Johnny got busy and went quiet.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,
Here is the US Bank you requested for please make sure the fees needed 15,850$ is deposited today.

TD bank
117 Columbia turnpike Florham Park, NJ 07932
Acc name : Frank R
Acc no.435XXXX370
Routing no:031201360
Swift code :NRTHUS33
Ben address: 912 RXXX TXXXX Newark NJ 07108

I wait the deposit slip so that i will forward it to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy for the confirmation of the payment now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Piggy Number 5! That was easy.

Quote:
I'm receiving an error. Account not located as entered. Please verify.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Error how?

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
Not sure. That's what it said when I tried to transfer.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
okay make the transfer to the new account now
Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
The error says "Corporate Filing Revoked." What is going on Dr. Fred G Sanford? Please explain.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

The error is from you,forward the bank account to your bank in USA and ask them to transfer 15,850$ to this bank account here and send you the deposit slip okay.

Bank name: Capital One bank.
<OLD Bank Account Given - Re-reported>

Thanks
Dr Fred G Sanford

Quote:
It's been forwarded.

Johnny Cockrun

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it when you can feel the frustration building.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Good once they made the transfer to the bank account i gave you ,send me the payment slip for the confirmation of the payment.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
Payment slip? You asked for all this to be done electronically.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Yes the payment receipt will be needed for the confirmation of the payment,Your bank will email you the confirmation of the payment and you will give it to me,then i will forward it to the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
But the bank is to be paid in the USA. Typically, a "payment receipt" is not issued by my bank. Confirmation of the payment is provided when the funds hit the account.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Listen to me ,Once your bank make the payment ask them to give you the confirmation of the payment they did,they will send it to your email okay,the Account given to you is a agent Company account,Payments are coming in everything day,the only way the agent will confirmed your own payment is with the payment slip or payment receipt okay.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
Perhaps you are not familiar with IOLTA Accounts for attorneys and how they work. I suggest you reach out to Diplomat Alan Jones, who will understand, as a fellow attorney, and can explain to you.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

I understand everything ,every deposit receipt ,Just tell your bank to give you the confirmation of the payment.

Update once your bank make the deposit now? [color]<-- Is that a question or a request?[/color]

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
I do not need to make a deposit. The IOLTA Account is well-funded.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Which of the bank account that you gave to your bank for the Deposit?

How much did you asked them to Deposit?

Follow my orders and do as i said,Ask your bank to email you the confirmation of the payment,that is the only the owner of the bank account will confirm the payment from you.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Sent to Diplomat Alan Jones and Dr. Fred G.:

Quote:
They have said the transfers will not go through and to speak to the account owner.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

What do you mean ask your bank to transfer the money to the bank account given to you.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
I have asked. Repeatedly. They continue to say there is an issue with the Companies filings with the State of New Jersey and their licensure has been revoked. Please, you are wasting my time by continually repeating yourself and requiring me to state the same states ad nausea.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
I do not understand you,Which of the account you gave to your bank?

<Piggy 4>

<Piggy 5>

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
I have attempted to make transfers to each account. Why is that not clear to you?

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are making me angry,what is wrong with you,I said forward the bank account to your bank and ask them to transfer 15,850 Euro to the bank and send you the confirmation of the payment.Why the transfer is not going ,you are making mistake,forward the account to your bank.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
I have forwarded both accounts to my bank and instructed them to transfer $15,850.00 USDA to either account, or both, whichever would go through. They have been insistent there are issues with your accounts.

Why can you not understand this? Perhaps you should rest and let me deal with the Diplomat while the nurses see to your health.

Johnny Cockrun
Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

But i gave you Ireland account why not send it to your bank to deposit the fund now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
It is a US IOLTA account. You said you understood that.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:

All the bank account given to you is good,I am sick and tried of this your story's,i have told Dr Fred G. Sanford to forget you ,because you are not serious at all,You have been paying games with us,The accounts you said it is not good we received more 200,000$ in those two US bank account.

You are telling me your bank want to speak to the owner of the account before they deposit money to US bank account,that is a big lies.

Thanks
Diplomat Alan Jones

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're making him angry and telling him big lies. All very satisfactory Very Happy

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting back to Diplomat Alan Jones, first...

Quote:
My bank was clear that I needed to speak to you about the accounts. I assume you are the owner of these. I never once said the bank needed to speak to the owner of the account. Where did you get that detail?

Also, please explain to Dr. Fred G. Sanford how an IOLTA account works for attorneys.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Yes they don't need to talk to anybody to make a deposit,i have not had that since i was born,Hey my friend i am tried of this your lying ,i will end this transaction ,you are here wasting our time.

Common transfer small amount 15,850$ you said your bank want to speak to the owner of the account.
Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

I really have no idea where the speaking to the owner of the account originated.

Quote:
Who needs to speak to somebody? Where did I ever say my bank wanted to speak to anybody?

Johnny Cockrun

Now, "they" gang up on Johnny:

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

The Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy,Do not believe you,they have been telling me to forget about you and look somebody who will take care of this transaction,now i understand what they are saying truth.

You don't want to make the deposit at all,keep your money,tomorrow morning i will ask the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy to Cancel the transaction with you.

Common you will ask your bank to deposit the money to the account given to you and they will do so because it is your bank account and your money.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:

Dr Fred G. Sanford don't listen to me,i have told him to forget you and move on ,then look for somebody serious to help him do his last wish,he is not listen.

You are very big liar ,The bank accounts given to you is 100% okay,we received over 100,000$ inside the bank account,No story like yours.

Okay you have speak to me now,get the payment done now,the bank account is okay.

USE Capital One bank Deposit the money now and get back to me with the Confirmation of the payment.This account is good ,i received 100,000$ on it today

Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
Then you are free to contact my bank and the State of New Jersey who has revoked your license.

Johnny Cockrun

Time for Johnny to meet with his Ireland clients, but the hits come coming!

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

You are lying because your bank will make the deposit to the bank account if you ask them to do so,first thing tomorrow morning i will cancel this transaction with you.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:

I am the owner of the account,what is next?

I don't want question,if you are not sending the money 15,850$ to the bank account given to you forget about this transaction.

Thanks <--Doesn't he know the "thanks" thing is Fred G. Sanford's?
Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
I have nothing to do with your bank,You order them to deposit the sum of 15,850$ to the bank account to you and you send me the confirmation of the payment.Diplomat Alan Jones

Quote:
Take noted falling to make the deposit today forget about of this transaction because i am tried of your nonserse

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
See below.

--
Johnny Cockrun

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic