SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thank you *Linoline*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Early July Premium Member Linoline reported a
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED (HONG KONG) account --- duly reported.

Since then the Bank has contacted the Hong Kong Police and the Police have been weekly contact with me.

I now get an invitation to make a statement in Hong Kong --- perhaps Linoline might like to go in my place and explain that someone pretending to be someone else was writing to someone else who was pretending to be someone else, about something that never existed in the first place !

Quote:
[email protected]

Please be informed that Hong Kong Police Force had received a email from you in which a person (Name Removed) , Bank of China Limited account: xxxxxxx was alleged to have been involved in criminal activity . In order to furnish police investigation, it would be much appreciated if you would like to come by and see you to make a statement at Wong Tai Sin Police Station, Hong Kong.

Please rest assured that the information required would be solely used for investigation and is exempted from the "Protection of Personal Data Privacy Ordinance". Your assistance in this matter is much appreciated.

Best regards,

PC XXXXX

Tel:xxxxx
Fax: xxxxxx

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work both of you. I wouldn't like to be the owner of that bank account. The Chinese authorities appear to take a dim view of skulduggery clapping

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are they including flights, 5* accommodation, a romantic meal for 2 and $50,000 spending money? Cool

Great work- hope their investigations prove fruitful!

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, great work!

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the Hong Kong Police Department is looking to earn a Safari!

Well done, Linoline!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to ensure you take a photo of yourself outside a recognisable landmark or building so their driver can pick you up Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ International identification law states that they have to have a large fish on their head in the photo.

Great work. It's the rare cases like this that show that account reporting pays off.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Wow! That's great news. And all I did was piggyhunting. The lad pretended to be in hongkong, gave me 2 UK based accounts and 1 in (I think) phillipines. My character insisted on a Hong Kong based account, because, obviously, there's no respectable attorney that doesn't even have an account in his own country.
So it was luck and bluff. But I'm happy to hear that it has paid off and actually got a lad in trouble. Spot, if you want, you can go. Real life doesn't allow me to safari to HongKong. Though if they want they can contact me, but there's not much else to tell than what I've sent you.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. We don't always hear great news regarding bank accounts reported, but it's so important. Well done!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow! This is great, i hope you get a

"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with Lord
JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely well done!

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful news.

If you do end up going to HK have a made to measure suit sown.

Congratulations on your Hong Kong bespoke pig.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^and don't forget to bring back a couple of prepaid SIMs for fellow baiters. None of my characters is in Hong Kong. I might just start harvesting HK bank accounts. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Second that. If Hong Kong police moves on it, then why not give them a hand.

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:

If you do end up going to HK have a made to measure suit sown.

One of my favorite movies from the comedy genius that was Robin Williams.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/76da3fd0-acab-49d9-8e74-d321c8ac7536
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic