SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie: New Medical Charity Scam pg 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Archie. He's so tired of us. Two years is a long time to put up with such shenanigans. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses is back from the trip and he's not happy with Archie.

Quote:
Hello my son,

My GODS what a horrible ordeal! Your country is truly full of blasphemous sinners and shamefully rubbish beings! The treatment that we have undergone the past few days was completely unnecessary.

More importantly, It has shown your true colors my son. The Elders were always wise to be concerned about your lazy and slothful ways. You proved yourself to be a true lazy man, almost like a child in how you refuse to help your fellow brothers. I am ashamed of you and your unwillingness to help us during our ordeal.

Read this and read it carefully my son. I command you to apologize to us! You must repent for your slothfulness! You are to go to the Bench of Admiration and sit down and think about what you have done and the direction of your life. You have been a complete and utter disappointment to the Church! I HEREBY BETRAY YOU FROM EATING FOR 3 FULL DAYS as punishment for your lazy sinful ways. Acknowledge your failures as a human is the only path to redemption.

Pastor Moses
[/b]

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger also berates Archie:

Quote:
I am back home now. The embassy was able to get us out of the jail and bring us home. Why are you calling me a fool? I am not a fool.

Why didn’t you wanted to help us? We were treated horribly by your country, but you wouldn’t do anything to save us! I think maybe the Old Gods were telling us that we could not trust you, and you failed Their test cause you didn’t do the rite thing.

I don’t know if Pastor Moses thinks it’s a good idea for you to be initiated into the Church any more. I know he is very angry with you for abandoning us. I still think you can be redeemed, but we will see what he says.

I doubt he cares anymore, because he is clearly trying to disengage again. I may phone chain him one more time, just to annoy him.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A man of few words...

Quote:
You are very stupid.

Very Happy

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's debatable. You weren't the one who tried to find an imaginary depot to collect an imaginary parcel sent by a fictitious courier company Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Archie actually meant was "You're not stupid enough."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing. I love reading these scam overviews. My wife is always complaining that I spend too much time scam baiting but she spends half her day on Facebook. I would rather be here. I've spent 10 weeks baiting two scammers and I have "traveled" to three countries and I have secured numerous credit cards and bank accounts and these lads are still engaged. That is my FB. Fun fun!

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger chides Archie for calling Pastor Moses stupid:

Quote:
Now Pastor Moses is telling me that your calling him stupid? You can call me whatever rude names you want, but how dare you speak to a Man of the Old Gods like that?! Have some respect for Pastor Moses!

Why are you acting like this? You refused to help us when we needed you in Nigeria, and now your insulting us! What is wrong with you? Are you angry cause you still haven't been able to join the Church?

Archie curses out Roger too:

Quote:
To hell with you and your fucking old God

Roger will be concerned by this blasphemy when he responds.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muahahaha!
I can already smell his immense frustration... good job! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a longstanding would-be member of the Old Gods I am appalled at this new recruits attitude. Despite the fact I built endless monuments and went on many unfruitful trips that led nowhere, i have never stopped believing that my money will eventually arrive. I hope the elders take a very dim view of this blasphemy.

Disgusted of Eater

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This heathen unbeliever

wow just wow

we are all very disappointed in Archie's attitude here.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie will never know happiness if he treats true believers with such hatred and contempt. He must make atonement.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger criticizes Archie for his blasphemy:

Quote:
And now your commuting blasphemy too?! Why are you rejecting the Old Gods like this? Specially when your so close to finishing your membership? I just don’t understand why your acting like this!

Has that wicked deluder Satin caused you to turn away from the Light? Are you possessed by demons? Do we need to have an exercising ceremony to cleanse your immoral soul?

I am really worried about you Archie! Your not acting normal at all!

After a few prods, Archie responds with a rant:

Quote:
Roger or whatever you call yourself, I am no longer interested in becoming a member of your evil church. Everything that you and that lunatic called pastor Moses did to me are nothing but act of foolishness.

How could you tell me that you can to my country, and that you were detained at the airport by security guards. And that after 4 days you were sent back to your country.

How the hell do you want me to believe such cheap and stupid lie?

For Jesus sake, who are you guys and what do you want from me.

If you can't show your faces to me or send money to me to prove that you are real and sensible humans. I have every right to call you fools and psychiatric escape.

Roger is upset that Archie called the Church evil:

Quote:
How dare you call the Church evil?! That is blasphemy and you will spend eternity in the Seven Hells for it!

This truly pains me Archie, cause I don’t understand why your turning your back on the Church now. You were so close to completing your membership, and than we were going to finish our gold deal. But now you’ve threw all that away cause your being corrupted by the wicked influence of Satin!

I am sorry, but I don’t think I can continue to assort with someone who is committing such terrible blasphemy. If you will not give up your sinful ways, than I need to let you go. I did my best, and the Old Gods will reward me for it.

Archie snaps and calls Roger stupid:

Quote:
You are very stupid, faceless fool.

How many times have I sent my mobile phone number to you so you can call me..... But you keep telling me silly things like I don't know how to use a phone.

You are the one acting like a primitive man.

Call my phone and let's talk. +234806XXXXXX

Roger is offended:

Quote:
Why are you calling me such rude names? I am not stupid or a fool. I think your the one whose a fool for turning your back on the Church!

You keep saying your giving me your correct number, but when I try it, either the line doesn’t connect or I get some random person in Ohio. What games are you playing Archie? I don’t like this!

Archie wants us to leave him alone:

Quote:
Your number is going from here either.

So I guess we don't have worry about seeing each other or building a church.

Just leave me alone.

Very slim chances of that.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaha, a very nice piece of rant. Laughing
Well done, Big X! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger won't let Archie slander the Church:

Quote:
Why are you telling lies again? My number works fine, you must be doing something wrong.

I still think you should apologize and beg the Old Gods to forgive your blasphemy. I don't care what you call me, and if you want to betray the Church and stay a heathen unbeliever and burn in the Seven Hells that is your decision. But I will not allow you to say such horrible things about the one true Church without standing up for it!

Archie tried to drop me again, but Roger feels an obligation to keep trying to help Archie:

Quote:
I understand your frustrated with me. (That's putting it mildly) But I feel like the Old Gods are calling me to try and save your immoral soul, even if your being difficult! I can’t just leave you alone.

Tell me Archie, what do I need to do so that you will come back to the Church? Whatever it is, I will do it!

Surprise, surprise, Archie wants money:

Quote:
You know your promise towards my community, you promised money.
I don't know if you are real human or serious with whatever you are doing to me.

Warning!!! Don't come back here and tell me that Hilts won't let you send money.

Or, Hilts will send a mail to me wanting to know why I want money from you.

I will not tolerate that rubbish from you last, cos that has been happening all this years.

If you want to prove how genuine and real you are, send me money without telling Hilts and Pastor Moses.

Do it at your will.

I have been communicating with you since 2014, 4 years, and I have not benefited a single penny from you.

Send me $20,000 and I will do all the you want me to do.

Of course, Roger thinks he already sent $20,000 to Archie (and doesn't know that Hilts stole it):

Quote:
How can you say you haven't not benefited a penny? I already sent that bank transfer of $20,000.00 dollars to you, don’t you remember? Mr Hilts said you received it, even though you were telling me you didn’t. Now you need more money again? What happened to the previous money? Did you frittered it up on drinking and drugs and lose women?

And you certainly did benefited from joining the Church! It is no small thing that we’re trying to safe your immoral soul! Respite all of your efforts to act bad and stay a heathen unbeliever, I have not stopped trying to safe you!

Anyways, if you don’t want me to send the money threw Mr Hilts, than how else am I suppose to send it? I just have my accounts with him after I closed my accounts at Wells Fargo cause they were cheating me.

Should I open a new account and send it to you threw that?

Archie confirms that Roger should open a new account:

Quote:
I will appreciate if you can open another account with another bank, so you can send me money through it.

Roger asks which bank, and Archie has a suggestion:

Quote:
I want to suggest that you open with Citi Bank, there is a branch of Citi Bank in Jacksonville near you.
Here is the bank's mobile number 1 904-954-XXXX

Roger will have some questions about this too, of course.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4 years, and I have not benefited a single penny from you.

Surely almost saving his soul is worth a penny or two?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will not tolerate that rubbish from you last, cos that has been happening all this years.

Always satisfying to hear from Archie. Very Happy

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Result Thumbs up

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God damn, Archie's still in contact with you guys? I remember him twigging like two years ago!

Quote:

Sig quote right there. Laughing

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He's been on and off with various Eater members for years, myself included. He would drop off the radar for months at a time, then pop back up with some new scheme.

This latest iteration of the bait has been going for the last two years (since August 2016), and that's why I'm only counting two sandtimers. Mr L and I have been heavily baiting him with continuous contact since then. So he's slightly exaggerating about it being four years, although he's not far off.

Anyway, Roger told Archie that he started a new account at Citi Bank, and now Archie is taking his sweet time to reply. I'll prod him tomorrow.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Moses checks in with him.

Quote:
Hello my son,

The Elders were asking about you at our Autumnal meeting just a few days ago. I told them that you had not been in contact and I believe that you are not capable of completing your journey due to the darknesses that are in your heart. You have continued to be a disappointment to our Church and have brought great shame to yourself in the process. Although we cannot be certain, a few of the Elders believe that you may have succumbed to homosexual acts which has clouded your judgement, as they can see no other reason that you would so excitedly join our Church and build the glorious Monument, only to then refuse to complete your Ceremony? This is most troubling and it may be explained by foul fornications and other such dastardly acts. It is my duty as a Pastor to remind you that homosexuality is a grave sin in the eyes of the Old Gods. If you are indeed lying down with your fellow man, you must stop in order to save your filthy soul while there is still a chance my son.

Pastor Moses

And just in case we needed proof that poor Archie is still completely clueless...

Quote:
What the hell are you saying? You all are bunch of incompetent old people.

Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie immediately asks for $20,000 again:

Quote:
Hello Roger, it's good to know that you have opened the account.

Can you send me $20,000?
So I can use it to give it to my community in other allow completion of faith monument and other projects.

Roger thinks he already sent the money, and Archie misspent it:

Quote:
I don’t understand why you need more money already. What happened to the $20,000.00 dollars I sent you before? Did you frittered it up on women and drugs? I guess it doesn’t matter.

Anyways, I’m still willing to help you if it will bring you back to the Church. But I want you to finish doing the Church initiation ritual so that I know it is not a waist of my time. Can you do that for me?

Archie wants the cash up front:

Quote:
No Roger, send me the money. Then I will bring it back..

Roger doesn't like that idea:

Quote:
But how do I know you will not just waist the money on women and drugs again? How do I know you will keep your promise to complete the initiation ceremony this time? You said you would before after I sent you money, than you went off on your word.

No Archie, it would not be responsible of me to just send you more money without having you do the ceremony first. At least that way I will know your a full member of the Church and the Old Gods will protect you from the temptation of Sin from Satin.

Let's see if we can persuade him to do the ceremony eventually. It seems like we've been going in circles on this for the better part of a year by now.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Archie that he has to do the ceremony first to get the money:

Quote:
No, my friend. You don’t get the benefits of the doubt any more. You have shown that you will lie to me and take vantage of my generous nature. I need to see prove that you have actually done the ceremony and that your a member of the Church, before I will send you any money. Without prove that you are not corrupted by Satin, I would just be waisting my money.

I am not happy with you. You have been delaying our gold business for 8 months just cause you will not do a simple ceremony. Why can’t you just do it so we can continue our businesses with confidence?

Archie just wants the money:

Quote:
I thought we have forgotten about this bullshit talk.
If you aren't gonna send money, stop messaging me.

Roger is offended:

Quote:
What do you mean bullshit talk? Now your blaspheming again! The Church of the Old Gods is not bullshit talk!

I just want to make sure that the Old Gods will bless my action if I send you this money. To guarantee that they will smile on our business, you need to be a full member of the Church, in stead of a heathen unbeliever. Why are you refusing to corporate with such a simple thing and causing these delays?

I just don't understand your thinking on this. You will safe your immoral soul, and we will send you the rest of the bake sale money, and your membership grant, if you just do this one ceremony. And we can continue with our gold business knowing that the Old Gods are with us. So why are you refusing to take the final step into the Church for the last 8 months? It just doesn't make any since to me.

Archie starts trying to drop us:

Quote:
You seem to be prolong discussion, I have told you what I want. If you can't accept it. Please stop messaging me.

And after some more back and forth, Archie seems to be done with us completely:

Quote:
Go away you bunch of retarded liars.

Roger is not pleased by this latest insult:

Quote:
I am very disappointed in you. In stead of becoming a member of the Church and saving your immoral soul, you continue to let Satin affluence your mind.

And now your insulting me and Pastor Moses again. You should be ashamed of how your treating men of the Old Gods. How did you fell this far, Archie?

Let's see what he says.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If and when he finally departs......it will be a shame to lose him. He has been very entertaining!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie is just sending me insults now:

Quote:
Are you stupid? Don't you understand English? Stop writing me.

Roger is persistent:

Quote:
But how could I stop? I must do everything I can to save your immoral soul! I have to try to remove the wickedness that Satin has put in your head! I would never forgive myself if I let my friend burn forever in the Seven Hells cause I didn’t tried hard enough to save him!

Archie, what can I say to bring you back to the Old Gods? What can I do to bring you back to the Rite Path?

If he responds at all, it will just be to demand money or insult me some more. This bait is definitely winding down for good.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic