SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100 Bible Verses about Finishing What You Start

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More whining:

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

I understand the process and i am a man who ensure that my commitment with the Old God is sacrocsant. But sir please i have see the devolution faith of that young man you sent to me and i am saying i may not be able to do, but if there is anything in writing to represent that i would surely do it.

Please Pastor Moses help me and i know there will be another way i can do this than that please help me.

Yes i have family and if i must go through this my family who have been following my membership with the Old God church and are ready to join. They will ask me that to be a member of a church can one go through all these things. Please help me and change this one so that i can complete the membership process.

At least he continues to volunteer for writing projects. Even if he refuses to build a Monument, he still sounds eager to rewrite things for us. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello my son,

This is most unusual as we generally always require that a Monument of Faith be built as the final stage of membership?

I still do not understand why you cannot do it? You mention that Archie is a younger man. Are you saying that you are too old or physically disabled to build the Monument? I will need clarification on this. Most of our older convorts get help from friends and family to build their Monument.

If you have a disability that does not allow you to do manual labor, you will need to send me a picture of yourself and also indicate what your disabilities are with good photographic documentation, including photographs of any injuries that you may have. I still am not certain if the Elders will allow you to progress without a Monument of Faith. I will need further information.

Pastor Moses

I'm hoping to get some silly pictures from him pretending to have injuries. Even still, I will continue to push for that Monument.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not a smart lad...

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

I have no problem and i am healthy, but going through this honestly is difficult for me. i humbly asked if there is any other thing i can do in place to this.

We would have had better luck saying that he was old and injured. He's basically just telling us that he is lazy. Not a good way to get past such an important stage.

Quote:
But my son! It is understandable that it would be difficult! The process of becoming a member of our Holy Church is designed to test your faith in the Old Gods. Yes of course it is a challenge to construct a Monument. However, you should understand that it is fully allowed that you can have people from your village help you in the construction process. In fact we encourage it as a way to introduce people to the ways of the Old Gods.

I suggest that you contact some friends and request that they help you to build the Monument of Faith. Prey for guidance from the Old Gods during this process my son.

Pastor Moses

If I can convince him to pay people to build the Monument with him, all the better.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks what is causing the delay:

Quote:
What is going on? Have you started working on your Monument of Faith yet? What is causing the delay?

This is the last stage of your membership precess, and than we can complete our business deal. So please don't cause any more delays for us!

Robert doesn't like what he is being asked to do:

Quote:
I do not lie and will never lie sir not even to you. ("Not even to you?" This lad is lucky Roger is not smart enough to realize how condescending that is) I got the pictures sent to me by the Pastor and i told him that it is a big task to me. i am a christian and i wonder why i should go through all these things to be a member of church of old gods. I told pastor if this can be replace with another thing in writing but he said no.

However, he told me to ask people to assist me but i will be asked question of what it is all about and it will look to them as if i am trying to belong to society which is not. (I think he's worried that people will think he's joining the Illuminati or some occult group) I do not know what to do now because ii am interested in this but people will look at it as something else. Please if you can help me plead with the pastor to replace this with something writing i will do just that urgently and submit.

Roger will try to persuade him to do it.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I bet he's worried about scorn from his fellow villagers (for good reason!). I still want to push for the Monument but I suppose a painfully long writing project will do if we just refuses to build it. Still I'd say we keep at it for at least a while longer...

Quote:
My son, why have I not heard from you in nearly a week now? Have you been able to find friends and family whom can help you with the Monument construction? I am certain a good man like yourself has many friends. I do hope to hear from you and know that you are alright.

Pastor Moses

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells him that everybody in the Church does the Monument:

Quote:
I don't understand what the problem is. Everybody who has cavorted to our Church has done this Monument. Don't you want to join the One True Church and save your immoral soul?

And what is wrong with it if your asked questions about the Monument by people in your town? That will give you the opportunity to explicate about the Church! Isn't that a good thing if you can spread the Holy Word of the Old Gods to heathen unbelievers so they can cavort too? I don't understand what you mean when your saying your trying to belong to society. Why is that a bad thing? Can you please explicate? Cause this isn't making any since to me.

The lad claims he needs to travel to South Africa first:

Quote:
I understand you but i know what am saying from my side, but what i will do now is to ask for permission form my bank to travel to my place South Africa and get this done there and send the picture to you. I do not want people to begin to ask me what am doing.

If you would wait so that i travel to me place and get this done i will be very happy, once i hear form you i shall secure person from my office to travel to my place for this because i am eager to be a member sir.

Roger thinks that's a good plan:

Quote:
Oh ok, I think I understand. Your from South Africa and you want to go back to build the Monument of Faith in your hometown their? That sounds like a great idea!

Yes, I think you should absolutely do that! The Church has always wanted to expand into Africa and bring the Holy Word of the Old Gods to more Souls their, and this could be a great way to do that! You should ask Pastor Moses too, but I think he will be very suppository of you doing this.

I had forgotten that this lad was pretending to be a banker in New Jersey, and it would look strange if the Monument he built was clearly in Africa. He remembered though, and this is his way of maintaining the fiction. From this, it sounds like he is actually considering doing it.

I also think it is interesting that once again, a lad is trying to claim that he is from South Africa because of the perception that it is the most developed country on the continent. Archie did the same thing.

Meanwhile, Hilts asks for an update:

Quote:
Dude, itโ€™s been two weeks since you said you finished that writing. What the fuck is going on? Are you a member of the goddam church yet? What the hell is taking you so long?

The lad responds vaguely that the Church gave him another assignment, and when Hilts asks what the assignment is, says this:

Quote:
The assignment is what they called devolution of faith.

Hilts has no idea what that is, and asks for clarification:

Quote:
Dude, I donโ€™t speak retard language. Iโ€™m not a member of that church of morons neither. What the fuck is a devolution of faith?

And seriously, why do you always give me such vague bullshit responses to every goddam thing? Why canโ€™t you ever explain anything fully?

It is kind of amusing to see the lad mangle his (fake) theology and be so infuriatingly vague. If Hilts really was a separate person from Roger, he would have no idea what the lad is talking about. I'm trying to capture that frustration in my emails as him.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells the lad that Pastor Moses is all in favor:

Quote:
I spoke to Pastor Moses at Services yesterday, and he said he was very exited that you wanted to build the Monument of Faith in South Africa! When do you think you can get started on it?

The lad says he will ask for time off from work:

Quote:
Thanks for your email , by tomorrow i will tender letter to permit me to leave for South Africa and do the last membership requirement . Once i am given green light for my request i will let you know urgently.

Obviously he isn't really asking for time off. But I'm ok with it if he wants to waste another day or two of his own time while pretending to.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is pleased the lad is going to build the Monument:

Quote:
That sounds wonderful to me! Please let me know when you have the leave and you can get started on building the Monument of Faith.

Oh, this is getting me very exited now! I just canโ€™t wait to see you standing next to your completed Monument of Faith and smiling with pride! You have no idea how close you are now to getting everything you deserve!

The lad claims he is asking work for time off:

Quote:
Thanks for your email and once i am leaving i will surely let you know, i am waiting for my office to grant my request to leave sir.

Roger wants to know how long it will take:

Quote:
Ok, and how do you think it will take for your office to grant you the request to leaving? I am hoping and preying to the Old Gods that it will be very soon.

We're just in a holding pattern until he decides he wants to pretend to be in South Africa.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a week of pretending to ask for time off, Robert claims that his bank told him no:

Quote:
I got response from my bank today and I was disappointed. The bank said that my request can only be granted by January ad I am confused at the moment now.

However, I am eager to be a member to this church and I can only perform this faith devolution in my country. Please I am pleading with you to try and inform Pastor Moses to change this work with another thing that I can do here in the US.

I am eager to be a member of this great church, if this can come in form of writing i will surely do it perfectly and send to you to complete this requirement. I am depending on you in this regard.

I'm not really sure what game he was playing for the past week, because I know there is no bank and he's not actually asking for leave. Instead of wasting a week of his own time, he could have just told me that the day after and saved himself the trouble.

I think it just boils down to the fact that the lazy shit still doesn't want to do the Monument. I'm inclined to tell him that he has to do it, because the Monument is an important part of the initiation Ritual. Roger will tell him as much tomorrow.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells the lad he has to do the Monument:

Quote:
I donโ€™t understand, why did your bank told you that you canโ€™t get leave time until January? That doesnโ€™t make any since! Isnโ€™t that illegal? So how can they do that? Specially cause it is for your religion! The government doesnโ€™t let companies incriminate against you for your religious belief. Thatโ€™s religious freedom and itโ€™s in the United State Constitution! Their braking the Second and Fourteenth Amendments!

Did you told them it was for your Church? Maybe you should give suit to your bank for impending on your rites! The Church has an excellent bartender for things like this. Would you want to talk to him?

Anyways, irregardless of what your bank says, you really must do the Monument! Every cavort to the Church has done it. And also, as Brother Eric just remanded me, in order to do the initiation ceremony correctly, you need to have a Monument of Faith! It is not possible to do the ceremony other wise!

Unless you can come here to Jacksonville to use the one at our Church Parish, youโ€™ll have to build one where you are just to be able to do the initiation. So please try to ask your bank again if you can get the leave time. Everything depends on it!

Roger doesn't have a firm grasp of what religious freedom actually means. And the amendments he cited have nothing to do with religion.

Robert says he will ask the bank again, but wants assurances this is the last step:

Quote:
Thanks for your response, please i know what to do. I will press more further for the bank to allow me to travel to my country and get this done.

However, i know this is the last thing that i need to do, because after this and i am being ask to go under another process may stop there.

Roger will reassure him when he responds.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells him the initiation is the last step:

Quote:
Of coarse, I promise that this is the last thing you need to do for your membership. Their is no other precess. After you have the Monument of Faith built, you just need to do the initiation ceremony and than you will be a full member of the Church!

I am preying very hard to the Old Gods that your bank will change their minds and let you go back to South Africa to build the monument.

Wait, what initiation?:

Quote:
Surely i will do it once i get to South Africa, But i want to ask, what is this initiation?

Roger explains:

Quote:
Oh the initiation is a very simple ceremony that you do to officially join the Church. In order to do it rite, you need to have a Monument of Faith their. Once you do the initiation, than you'll officially be a member of the Church, and we can send you the new member grant money. And just as impotently, than we can finish our business cause you'll be my Brother in the Church and not a heathen unbeliever any more.

Did you herd back from your bank yet? Are they going to let you go to South Africa?

The lad wants to know where he has to do the initiation ceremony:

Quote:
I will surely travel to South Africa to complete this devolution of faith, however, where do i do the initiation? in my country or here in USA?

Roger will tell him that he can do it there.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After another week of dragging his feet about building the Monument, Robert wants reassurances again that the COTOG is not a cult:

Quote:
I am confused honestly (Hey, he stole Roger's line!), because i have been thinking how one would want to be a member of a church and go through all these processes. From the beginning i was asking you about all these.

Now to be a member i need to build this monument of faith follow by initiation, and i have asked you many times to educate me if this is not a cult or society group. Please i need to be a member but to go through all these i think it is another thing entirely.

Please am reconsidering this now, if i have to be a member then i do not need all these process, building monument and rituals. If your church cannot admit me this far i have gone it means they do not want me to be a member of their church. Because to go through all these i am not comfortable.

Roger reassures him one more time:

Quote:
I told you already, the Church is not a cult, it is a well established Christian Church. I understand you may have some doubts, but you have to trust us. We are going to be your Brothers in the Church, after all.

I donโ€™t understand why your refusing to build the Monument of Faith. Everybody else who has ever joined the Church has completed this step. And this is the last step. Once you complete the Monument and do your initiation ceremony, your a full member of the a Church and youโ€™ll receive your grant money. And more impotently, your immoral soul will be save!

Donโ€™t you want that?

I think he'll do it eventually if we keep pressuring him, but he's either being lazy or thinks he can't do it. Roger will keep at it.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert still has doubts:

Quote:
I am not saying you are not a church for christian but the process of becoming a member is what i am doubting sir. How can i go through all these thing just to be a member of the church. I am not after the grant from the church (Suuuuure) but to be a member and if there is anything else i can do even in writing that will stand for the monument of faith i will do that, but if you ask me to go ahead for this monument of faith and after that initiation ceremony i may not do it because to be a church member one does not have to go through these things.

I do not want you to misunderstand me sir, but i am saying what is in my mind, i have draw things sent write a chapter in exodus send just to be a member of a church. This God is one and He is the Almighty in Heaven. please let there be another thing i can do by writing to replace the monument of faith.

Roger tells him why he needs to do it:

Quote:
Your suppose to go threw this precess cause that is what the Elders, in all of their infinite wisdom, have said that this is what True Believers need to do. Everybody who has joined our Church has showed their Faith by building a Monument. Why can't you do the same thing?

Please, I don't want you to fail in your membership at the last step just cause you won't build a simple Monument. That would refract very badly on me cause I am your sponsor in the Church. And your immoral soul would be dammed to internal torture in the Seven Hells cause your a heathen unbeliever, and I don't want that. And also, if your not a member of the Church we won't be able to complete our other business, and I don't want to loose up on that cause your not a member.

So please try to finger out a way to build the Monument, ok?

Robert first contacted Roger about his $10.5 M fund on August 17, 2017. With his latest response, I've picked up a sandtimer. Very Happy

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the Sand Timer !

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. Hope he sticks around for his second anniversary too.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful work as always Big X
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jolly good show, Big X! We can always rely on you to give those blighters a damned hard time!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You sure have a way of convincing lads to stick around. Wink

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, another whole year of lad pain is always a great achievement happy crowd happy crowd

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

๐Ÿ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff Thumbs up

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
You sure have a way of convincing lads to stick around. Wink

I'm just persistent. I keep responding to every one of my lads, even if they are trying to drop me. I don't drop any of them unless they haven't replied to me in two weeks. If you do that consistently, at least a few will stick around long enough to become sandtimers just through sheer dumb luck.

Robert says he will do the Monument:

Quote:
Thanks for your email received, i have made up my mind to complete this monument of faith. and once i get it done i will send the picture to you and the pastor. I will now work on my traveling to my country to get this done. I will not let you down and i will not like you to let me down too once i become a emeber. (Oh, but we will)

He's said this before, so I'll believe it when I see it. But at least he is agreeing to it.

Roger encourages him:

Quote:
I am glad to hear that your going to do the rite thing. I know that your Faith in the Old Gods is strong, and you will demonstrate that threw building your Monument. I am very exited, and I can't wait to see the picture. Please send me pictures with the updates on your progress. I will like to see how the Monument is coming around.

Let's see how serious he is about it this time.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will not let you down and i will not like you to let me down too once i become an ember.

I fixed that for you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic