SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Son of Stupidest Lad Name Ever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Carl Bryner
BENIN AND WALES Confused

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Lad doing well for himself.
Quote:
I am Mr. Edgar Prosper , a representative of Exxon Mobil in London

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad I am working on at the moment - Mr Tony Camp Man
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sounds like you'll have a gay old time, yabba-dabba-doo.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr George Clooney wants Cammy to write to John Fred, diplomat.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY NAME IS MR GENUINE DIPLOMATIC AGENT

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ms.Long Denise

I bet she's got some tall story to tell.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, something smells fishy.
Quote:
Mr. Francis Gurry
Director Foreign Payment Reconciliation London UK

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The FRED LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY

Holy shit on a shingle, is that all they could think up?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Benin WU/RIA collector: LIGHT OSSY

"He is not heavy, my brother!"

Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DR. RAN DULF (The red nosed reindeer?)
ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION OFFICER
THE PRESIDENCY/CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like someone my wife should have married. Laughing

Mr. Nagy (Other names removed)
(Job tittle removed)

I hope when pronouced it sounds like naggy or I'm going to look a right old fool. And yes, I know technically she would not be my wife but Mr Nagy's wife but I hope most of you get where I was coming from.

Edited to avoid giving offence to the minimum amount of people whilst still trying to make the quip work.

P.S.

Sorry in advance to anyone named Nagy, but I feel the quip would loose any value whatsoever should I remove it.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:25 am; edited 6 times in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^The name doesn't look stupid to me (it's Tiberius Magnus in Hungarian). And it is his real name (not the lad's of course).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Hmm, it just goes to show that every day really is a school day. When I posted my what would appear to be less than amusing quip I had no idea that Mr (name removed) was a real person or that they held the position of (job tittle removed) or even that the position was a real one. My foolish oversight just goes to reinforce that we should all take it upon ourselves to check, check and check again the things we are posting for fear of causing others offence. In the interests of harmoney I have edited my offending post to a level where I think my original quip still works but also deminishes the distress it has caused. I hope you, Mr (name removed) and I can now put my thoughtless faux pas behind us. Once again, please accept my apologies for any distress I may have caused.

Mr Dapper

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^And it doesn't sound like that either. "Надь" in Russian is pretty close. The Hungarian digraph "gy" is a single letter whose sound does not exist in English. "ggy" is "gy"+"gy", except across a compound boundary or a hyphen, in which case "ggy" is "g"+"gy" and "gy"+"gy" is written "gygy".

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for taking the time to explain all of that but it's wasted on somebody of my limited intelligence, all I see as an English speaker is a name that I would pronounce naggy. However, If your intention was to make me feel like a complete fool, then..... clapping

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently our Attorney General is licensed to practice in the UK, and perhaps elsewhere

Quote:
Best Regards
Barrister Jeff Sessions.
US Attorney General.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a piggy from Dr. Janet Yellen Yellen.

×186
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jefferson Johnson, a Liberian orphan

What's next, I wonder? Washington Nixon? Cleveland Ford? Fillmore Clinton? Actually, scratch the last one...

Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Duke Ale

I'll drink to that. Laughing

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My catcher got a message asking me to contact Ezechucks Solomon. I sent an ASEM and got the next message in the script (apparently he doesn't understand ASEMs). I googled "Ezechucks"; the first two hits are on anti-scam sites. No idea where he got the name.

×186
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Kate Ume

Has something to do with the Bank of America.

Sand Timer x 7
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email account name: DHL CORIA

I think he was wanting 'DHL Courier' Laughing

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The name mentioned in the initial script (Richard Dell) and the name signed at the bottom (Glo Ellen) don't seem so strange. But the combination of name and address I got in the reply to the ASEM:
BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY AWARD PAYMENT OFFICE <[email protected]>

×186
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is spooky, with halloween so close. Shocked

Quote:
Mrs. Bettie Witcher

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic