SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got distracted

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ewok
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got busy and pretty and busy and I kept meaning to pop on. Anyway...

I have now, it’s only been four years. I baited a few lovely lads in that time.
I didn’t forget about you nutcases but ohhhhh for those that are interested and remember me, I did forget about you. For those that aren’t interested and remember me, I am not interested in me either. For those lucky enough not to remember me, don’t be interested. It’s how rumours start.

I’ll be lurking round the romance scams.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

I was gone for 4 years or so. Then I was gone again for 18 months or so. Hopefully I won't get lost this time.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic