SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie: New Medical Charity Scam pg 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks a few more questions:

Quote:
Ok, I think I understand. Does your village have a name? How will we get their from the airport? I really would proffer to know exactly what we are going to do so we don’t have any mistake.

And why don't you want Brother Eric to come? Do you not like him or something? Did something happened between you?

Archie gets frustrated again:

Quote:
Why are you asking unnecessary questions? I have given you the information that you need.
If you don't want to come, you can stay wherever you are.

Cos I know that this whole thing is shenanigan.

Roger is offended by his attitude:

Quote:
Those are not unnecessary questions! We need to know what exactly we have to do their so we don’t make any mistakes! I don’t want to get their and than find out that we did something wrong!

And what is this your talking about with shenanigans? We are being serious about coming to visit you next month. Why can’t you take it seriously too?

I don't expect him to do anything more for us, but it is still good to keep him responding as long as possible.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering Archie's attitude, Pastor Moses is still on the fence about this whole thing...

Quote:
My son,

I need to know your intention. You are getting Rogers hopes up and I know he so very much wants you to become a full member and for us to travel and meet you in Africa. I just need to know your heart is truly with the Old Gods. Often from the tone of your messages I truly cannot tell. Please reassure me of your faith my son.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie tells Roger to make sure his flight is to Nigeria, not Niger:

Quote:
Hello Mr Roger, I am serious about inviting you to come over here. When you get here, I will take you to the monument of faith so I can complete my membership.

Remember that the date is 4th of July next weekend.

If you are still coming you should book your flight from Florida to Abuja Nigeria. Nigeria is my country where I live. Not Niger.
So you won't tell me that you book flight to Niger.

Book flight from Florida to Abuja Nigeria.

Roger says that won't be a problem:

Quote:
Don’t be silly. We don’t need to book any tickets. I told you already, the Church has an airplane and that is how we will get their. The pilots will defiantly know where they are suppose to go.

But you still didn’t told me what the name of your village is and how we can get their from the airport. I don’t know why you incest on waisting time like this. Can’t you just tell me that one simple thing so we can complete our plans? I am very exited to come see you and the Monument of Faith in person, and your delaying that.

I'm trying to make the Church look very wealthy by giving them a private plane.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie still doesn't want to tell us the name of his village:

Quote:
Hello, what is important about here is the airport where you been landing. And I have told you that.

I will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to my village.
What difference does it make if I tell you the name of the village and you can't locate it. Which am definitely sure you can't locate.

Conclude on your plans, I will be waiting for your arrival at the airport.

Roger gives him the itinerary:

Quote:
How hard is it to tell me where your village is? I am just being precautions cause if you decide you don't want to take this seriously, like you have done before, we mite end up stredded in hash conditions in a foreign country. I don't want to get their and find out that your not at the airport and we don't know where to go. You need to promise me that you'll be their.

Anyways, I spoke to Pastor Moses at Services yesterday. Our plane will leave here on Saturday night August 4, and arrive in Abuja on Sunday night August 5. We are going to stop somewhere in Europe, I think, to refurbish the plane. We are planning to stay in Nigeria with you for 3 days, than leave on Wednesday night August 8. I am hoping that your serious about this and we will have somewhere to stay. Cause if not, we will need to find a hotel where we can go.

Any thoughts on how the trip should go wrong? I have a few ideas, but at this point in the bait I'm playing with house money, so I'm willing to entertain some sillier ideas.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well of the top of my head...
Pilot grabbed an out of date sectional map and somewhere along the way flew into restricted airspace, intercepted by (pick your country) airforce and forced to land. Detained for a week or so until the red tape is cleared up.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What if the plane has mechanical troubles and can't get to Abuja but instead goes to another airport in Nigeria. It needs repairs and you are stuck. Could you get him to safari to pick you up? You will have the cash on hand he has been begging for as a "welcome" gift.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like sparky's idea. That way, you can abuse your lad even more for refusing to give the name of his village, since it would have been a simple thing to hire a car and drive there. Well, simple in Roger's and Moses's minds, anyway.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I like those ideas, but I think he will be looking for that. He is already suspicious, and he warned us not to end up in the wrong place. If we try to play that angle again, he will probably drop us.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose you could be detained at customs and questioned at length as to why you are carrying such large amounts of foreign currency. They want to know who this Archie fella is. He needs to fill out tax forms. Where does he live etc

That way you are "there" but not available.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps at the last minute we decide to take a short detour and swing by Senegal to visit with another recent convort. We could forward him pictures of other TWAT monuments that lads have built just for fun. That would eat up a few days at least. And of course we could let Archie know about the large sums of cash that we are delivering to them. Maybe we get robbed while we are there?

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, I like that idea. You don't need to be robbed, but the itinerary can be extended arbitrarily, and then a few days they arrive at the airport, only to be picked up by someone else. If any of you could get a picture of a lad at the airport holding a sign that says "Pastor Moses" or something like that, it would be a priceless excuse. This way Archie doesn't have to do anything but anxiously wait, and maybe you could throw in some forms like sparky suggested. You could even give Archie a quick call to try and get his address, just waste a bunch of his time and convince him more that you're coming. That would be amusing, even though you said you don't want to call.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I like the idea of getting held up at Customs. Maybe we could tell the lad that we are delaying a few days in order to go to Senegal first, spreading the wealth around like Mr L said. Then when we go to Abuja, we get stopped by Customs and the rest of our money is seized by the officials there.

Archie tells Roger he is looking forward to the visit from the Church delegation:

Quote:
Hello Mr Roger, I am working seriously on your arrival. I have met with the leaders of our community and they await your arrival.

It's good to know that you have chosen August 4 as your departure date and to arrive in Nigeria August 5. I am very excited about this.

My village is few miles away from the airport, I will wait for at the airport and take you to the hotel before we proceed to the monument in my village.

Once you land in Nigeria, get a new Sim card in your phone from the airport, they have vendors who sells sim card so we can talk via phone. My cell number is 080605XXXXX. But if you are calling from outside Nigeria use +234-80605-XXXXX

I will be waiting for you at the airport.

Roger will have some questions for him tomorrow, and also inform him of the detour to Senegal.

Also, today is August 2. Archie got back in contact with me again (after several months incommunicado) on this day in 2016. He is my first double sandtimer. Very Happy

Speaking of which, Mr L, you never claimed a sandtimer from this bait, but you must have gotten one by now. Archie has definitely been corresponding with Pastor Moses for well over a year.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You are right, I have definitely earned a sand timer for Archie.

A few days ago he was still pressuring Moses to make the trip.

Quote:
Pastor Moses, I have told Mr Roger that he should come with you and other members of the church.

When you get here, I will take you to the monument of faith so I can complete my membership.

You should be getting ready by now.

Pastor M finally confirms the trip and tells him that Roger is the point man for all travel arrangements:

Quote:
Hello my son,

I know you have been speaking with Brother Roger about our arrangements. Yes we are making plans to visit you there as you requested. We will be leaving in just a few short days and should be in Nigeria by the 5th day of August. I have entrusted Brother Roger to make all necessary arrangements to connect with you once we have arrived there. It will be a wonderful sight to see your Monument intact and to witness your beautiful ceremony on site. This is going to be a glorious upcoming week my son.

Pastor Moses

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Archie that they will be taking a detour:

Quote:
Pastor Moses and I are very exited about this too! I can't wait to finally meet you in person, and see the wonderful Monument of Faith you have built!

We do have one small change to our schedule though. Pastor Moses thought it would be a good idea to visit one of our other new cavorts in Africa while we are near their anyways. We are going to visit Brother Jean first in Senegal, and deliver his membership grant money in person. He lives in a city called Darker, or Darka, something like that. Have you ever been their? I have never been and I am very exited to go.

Anyways, we will be their for a couple days, before we fly to Abuja. We will arrive to Abuja on August 8 now. I hope that doesn't cause any problems for you.

I suspect he won't be too happy about that.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations for moving all those specks of sand from the top to the bottom!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger gives Archie updates about their travels:

Quote:
The day is finally here! We are going to be leaving from Jacksonville tonight to go to Senegal! And than we will come see you! Oh, I am so exited!

We will be bringing the money from the bake sale and your Church membership grant. I hope you have everything ready to do the initiation ceremony, cause Pastor Moses will want to do it rite away as soon as we get their.

Just think Archie, this time next week you will be a member of the One True Church and you will be able to spread the Holy Word of the Old Gods threw Africa! Won’t that be wonderful?

This evening, Roger tells the lad they are in Senegal:

Quote:
We have just arrived in Senegal! Brother Jean met us at the airport and brought us to his house. I am using Pastor Moses’s lab top computer. This is so wonderful! Have you ever been to Senegal? The scenery was so beautiful on the ride from the airport, and it is amazing to see the Old Gods’s creation.

Anyways, we will be here for a couple days, and than we will come to Abuja to see you. Will you be ready for us?

He still hasn't responded acknowledging the change in dates, but I also haven't gotten any angry emails complaining that he was waiting at the airport tonight and we weren't there. So I think we're still good.

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What could go possibly wrong from here then Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie is ok with the detour to Senagal:

Quote:
Hello Mr Roger, it's good to know that you are now in Senegal. I am preparing and waiting for your arrival with Pastor Moses

I will be glad to welcome you at the airport and take you to the monument and so we can complete my membership.

The elders of the community are expecting to see you.

Roger tells the lad about how he is spreading money around in Senegal:

Quote:
I’m glad to hear that your ready for our arrival. We are going to spend our time here in Senegal by doing good works in the name of the Old Gods. Pastor Moses and I will be visiting an orphanage this afternoon with Brother Jean and making a donation to sponsor it. Tomorrow we are visiting a hospital.

We already gave Brother Jean his membership grant of $100,000.00 dollars, and you should have seen his face. He was so happy! He said he would be able to do a lot more charity work with the grant money.

I am not used to the time deference here yet. I didn’t realized that it was this much of a change from back home. Anyways, I need to get ready now for our orphanage visit. We will see you in a few days.

Just killing time until we are supposed to arrive in Abuja.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Archie that they will be arriving in Abuja tonight:

Quote:
We are finishing up our business here in Senegal, and we will be leaving shortly to the airport so we can fly to Abuja! The pilots said we will probably be their around 7 or 8 pm.

I hope you will be ready to meet us their. May be you should make a sign saying Welcome Pastor Moses and Brother Roger and be their holding it, so we will know rite away that it is you. Do you think that is a good idea?

Archie confirms he will be there:

Quote:
It's good to hear that you are done with your business in Senegal.

I will be waiting for you at the airport to welcome you.

Like I said, when you land at airport in Abuja Nigeria, ask for a network provider outlet at the airport. Buy a sim card and insert it into your phone so you can call me. The airport is big and the security will not allow me write on a paper to welcome you.

Once you get to the arrival exit, I will be here waiting for you.

Or better still you see airport taxi waiting outside the arrival door. Tell them that you want to make a phone call with their phone. Call my number so I can locate you easily.

My phone number is 080605XXXXX

A little later, Roger frantically emails Archie:

Quote:
The worst thing has happened! We landed in Abuja safely, but now the people at the Customs checkpoint won’t let us into the country! They ceased our luggage suit cases and now they won’t give them back! They are holding us in a room somewhere in the airport.

Do you know why their doing this? What should we do? How can we convince them to let us into the country?

Archie doesn't respond for a while, so Roger reaches out again:

Quote:
What are we suppose to do? They are still keeping us here and it’s is very frustrating! They took away our luggage suit cases and those contain everything we brought with us! How are we suppose to give you your grant money if we don’t have our luggage suit cases?

I really don’t know what to do. The guards don’t speak very good English, and they are not letting us out of this room! I have no idea where they have took our stuff.

Can you please respond and tell us what we should do? I am getting very worried here! Are they going to give our things back? Is their anything you can do that will help?

Archie tells Roger to have the guards call him:

Quote:
Give my number to them. Tell them to call me now. That I want to speak with them.

080605XXXXXX

No sale:

Quote:
I asked the guards if they would call you, and they just laughed at me. I am starting to panic! I really don't understand what these people want with us! They still haven't brought our luggage suit cases back neither! Even Pastor Moses is getting very worried, and none of us knows what to do!

Why are they holding us here, Archie? Do they hate us cause of our religion? Or do you think they are trying to steel our money? What do they want with us?

No response from Archie yet. I'm sure he'll be worried sick. Rolling Eyes

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie tells Roger to take a picture of his location:

Quote:
Snap a picture of where you are in the airport and let me see.

Talk to one of the officers that custom officers that I want to speak with them.

They will hold keep holding you there until I spoke with them. They won't allow you come in and won't let you go back.

080605XXXXX plead with them to call me.

Roger can't do that:

Quote:
How am I suppose to take a picture here? I don’t have a camera!

These wicked guards took all of our phones, so we can’t even call you. I am using Pastor Moses’s lab top to email you. They tried to take that away too, but I begged them to let me keep it. Thank the Old Gods they did, cause other wise I wouldn’t be able to contact you at all.

Oh Gods, what do they want with us? Why are they holding us like this? We haven’t done anything wrong! They barely let us sleep last nite and I don’t think they will let us go any time soon. Is it always like this in Nigeria?

The Church delegation gets interrogated about potential terrorist ties:

Quote:
They are still holding us here, and I have no idea when they will let us go. One man who seemed like a high ranking military officer came into the room a little while ago and asked us a bunch of strange questions about bombs and guns and the amount of money we were carrying. He kept using the words bowcow harem and telling us we are in big trouble.

But he wouldn’t explicate why we are in trouble! We told him we are simply coming from the Church with a delegation to visit you, but he didn’t seemed to believe us. I don’t understand what they want! Do you know what is going on? What did we do wrong?

I can't wait until Archie realizes that the money that was intended for him has been seized, and he's not getting it back. Twisted Evil

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Roger mentioned Archie's name and they want to question him too. They are preparing a warrant right now. Does he have a criminal record? Run out on debts somewhere? Traveled abroad in the last 12 months? What has he done to these noble churchmen? Why would he need/want such a large amount of cash?

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my word! Where's the popcorn? The excitement is mounting....
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a real damn shame if the DSS shows up.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger gives an update on his interrogation:

Quote:
They are still holing us hear, and they separated us fron each other, it is just pastor Moses and me in this room. I don't kwho where the others are but I hope their doing ok. Another man came to ask us qestions., I think he saif he was from some grop called DDS I think, doyou knwo what that is? He was askinme questions about who i am here to visit, and I had to gave him your name. I'm sorry Archie, reall I am sorry,. but they have kept us here without sleep for two days ad I am a seniors citien, it is not wasy for me to do thisand i am felling exhausedb.

I am wortied for you now, case the man from the DDS was very ijntefsted in hearing aboutyou. He started askingb sme things like weather you have a crimial record or lots of ddebts, andgf weather you have travelled to any specious countris recently. He was asking why we were bringing you so mcuh money and hw didn't believed us when we said it was your membershp money for jining ourChurch. He accursed us of spokns oring wicked terrorsts and we told hin that were not. I'm sorryg Archie, thye mite think your a terrorist now!

I don't know what todo causne they still won't give our luggage suitcased back and I am worried that theu jjust ceased our money and their not goind to give it back. Why are they odijng this to us? WHat are they going to do to su in thee nd? Are we ever goijng fto be able too go home? I'm jusyt so scared!

Roger's spelling is starting to deteriorate from the sleep deprivation.

Archie keeps being unhelpful:

Quote:
Mr Archie (he addressed Roger by his "own" name), tell them to call my phone. I will get you all out of there if you will tell them to call me.

080605XXXXX. Tell them to call me.

Roger has already explained why that won't work:

Quote:
Your not listenin to me! Their refusing to callk you. Ever time I ask, they just lagh atme!

Look, I don’t think you understandhd. Theyare torturing yus here. They won’t letus sleep, and their is no toilet. They just returnes Brother Dennis to the room wheree we are.He looks like he was beaten up, but he doesn’t want to talk about it,. I don’t wan to make the guars angry so they beat me up too.

Pastor moses is tryinget in torch with the America Embassy here. Were hopping they can rescu us from this hell. Case your not doing anything reaal to safe ys.

Archie asks if Roger is out yet:

Quote:
Mr Roger, have you been released

Roger mistakes the threat of deportation as a death threat:

Quote:
No we are sdtill beijn held by the DDS men. They are baerly given us enougj food adn they still won't let us sslep. I herd twwo of the gards talkijnh earliert and one ofn them said tghatg he thjnks we wil;l be departed. WHat does that mean sArchie? Does thtameans they are goijng to kil, us? Theyb stil,m won't vean tell us what we did wromng! WHy are they treatng us like ths>? An dwhy aren';t you doijng any thng to help? You have totaly abnadoned your Brotherrs here to rot!

Pstor mises spoke tos omeine from the Americn embasry and they aaid they wll send a reprisetative on Mondya to try and get us out. Our onlu hopew now is that Presidnt Trump wll see whatg is hapeninh to us and dmeand that we are relsed!

Archie doesn't seem concerned for Roger's safety in the slightest. He hasn't even reacted to his money being gone. Either he knows it's all bogus, or he just doesn't care anymore.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, Archie doesn't care anymore:

Quote:
I guess I am done with this madness.

Roger is disappointed in his attitude, but glad that they will get out:

Quote:
Wjhat do yiu mean your done withn thhis madness? Why did yo abandoned us herr lkie this? Ia m very disappinte in the wau you just left us heer when qe needed your jhelp the moat! Why didn;t you tried to jel p us?

Anyywtas, maybe it doesn't matter. The peoeilpe at the amerian embassy ciontacte d us agian this mornjng and theybsaid they thinkn tey can get is released from this awerfuil place. It soujdns like Preisdent Trump woll save us. Bt the monehyb and ourf plane are gone,caue the nigerian govenrnment ceased them. But I don't carre at all, i just wanti go home.

Archie has had enough again:

Quote:
You are a fool.

Sounds like he'll try to drop me again soon.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic