SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The baiting of Doug

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Would you all enjoy seeing these ridiculous pictures? many of them are pretty explicit

Yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me = Green
Doug = Red
Nicole = Dark Blue
Julia = Light Blue

Mack says:Hello,

My name is Mack Stevenson. I am an upcoming rap artist! So basically I am contacting you because I need a loan to purchase my own studio. Can you provide me with a grant/loan so I can afford to start making new music? You may reach me here at any time! Anyways, get back to be when you can!

Warm regards

Mack S. (Mac10magnum)

Douglas says:Dear Mac,

Thank you for your email ,Please kindly understand the basic interest of my team.

I am a finance planning consultant, a consultant to many financial establishments within and outside United Kingdom, such as Alliance Capital Network(ACN), as a licensed consultant , i source for individuals/ companies ,small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) seeking for loan , project funding and Joint venture to link them with the available financial firm/institution for possible funding .

I’m only on 1% commission basis on any successful soft loan initiated by me and my Team which is disbursed after the borrower must have received his /her loan amount from the lender

If you are interested in our services, kindly revert to me for a proper guidance as much as the procedure to secure a loan for your business /project .

Thank you,

Mack says:Alrighty my dude I understand! I'm DEFFINITLY interested my man!

Mack says:So what do you need from me?

Mack says:Aye man it's Mack again, contacting about getting a loan to start my rap studio

Douglas says:Dear Mac ,

Please your response should be formal , stop gangster-ism response here . If you need funding , reply with a maturity response , here is not a pub bar .

Thank you,

Mack says:Ahh im sorry man, I will try to be proffesional. Just grew up in the hood is all. I will get back to you with all the details you asked for this evening!

Douglas says:Dear Mac ,

ACN Loan range is between 200,000 - 2,000,000,000 pounds/Euro/USD.

Kindly send us your full project business plan and executive summary for our review and possible funding.

Thank you,

Mack says:Well, after consulting with my lawyer, he said I should get about $850,000.00 USD, So we can afford equipment, the utilities and the studio itself, plus also pay things like licensing fees. The plan is to release an album by Christmas time if possible, and I was wondering if we could set up a sort of profit sharing situation for payback (you will of course get normal loan payments up until release, at which point we pay you by a share in the profit.)

This is of course up for discussion, but either way this goes, we look forward to working with you!

Thank you,

Mack S.

Douglas says:If you are interested in our services and to secure the funding,you will need to make available these details
for the term sheet to be issued for signing,, complete the information as listed below :

(1) Total Needed Amount
(2) Company Name and Present Address
(3) Name of CEO
(4) Contact Email Address
(5) Phone number
(6) Loan Duration

On receipt of the above details we shall then proceed with the loan
Release Requirements after the submission of your Letter of Intent
/Loan Application.

If you have any question, kindly revert back for answers.

Thank you,

Mack says:I need $750,000

Smackdathoe records

I'm the CEO

+1 415-549-4206

10 year fixed rate

Douglas says:Dear madam,
Mrs.Nicole Alexis,

Below is the trail message from my client and in connection with the submitted business plan , i am resending here again for your kind review and consideration for funding .

Thank you,

Douglass Little,

Douglas says:Dear Mack,

Please sign below Protection Agreement

Thank you,

Mack says:I am gonna sign this tonight man! Thank you so much!

Mack says:Alright my brother, here is the signed agreement!
(put image here)

Nicole says:Mac Sir ,

04/07/2018,

Many individuals/companies contact us on daily basis for a debt finance/soft loan in pretense of eco friendly project but ends up with a delicate and harmful project which jeopardizes ACN ethos.

Please study carefully attached ACN Exclusion list for funding , sign and return to us before we could advice you further.

Sincerely Yours,

(exlusion letter here)

Douglas says:Dear Mack,

Please Sign Exclusion Letter sent to you by Nicole , return as soon as possible .

Thank you,

Mack says:I dont have an attachment linked?

Mack says:Can you just send me the attachment? I don't have any other attachment than the agreement you gave me

Mack says:Here you are ma'am I was able to find it on my pc.
(finished exlusion agreement here-with penis watermarks)

Mack says:Here you are ma'am I was able to find it on my pc.

Nicole says:Mac Sir ,

04/07/2018,

I will simply give you a brief overview of our group so you could know the modalities. We are expanding our global presence by investing in projects outside the United Kingdom in the form of debt finance only/Soft Loan. We do not have any major area for funding. We fund projects after the careful study of the business plan to know the exact strategy. We will be interested to fund your project at 4% ROI only with 7 years repayment plans with no grace period.

Our procedures are simple and these are the standard practice here in United Kingdom funding and they are different from the US or other continent/country system of funding, we advice you should not compare as we can never be the same .

After the careful study of the business plan and when Letter of Intent (LOI) has been endorsed for confidentiality. A term sheet will be prepared by our attorney and sent to you for review and endorsement, once it is returned having being signed, we assured of having a contract between you and Allegiance Capital Network(ACN). The term sheet is also where the terms of our services are stated. At the full endorsement of the term sheet, our accredited attorney will get all the legal loan/funding documents to facilitate the fund release. Our nominated law firm will also nominate an insurance company that will provide the collateral that will be presented if you do not have a collateral capacity against the funding.

If you are found eligible to be funded by our nominated law firm, the documents will be endorsed, and you will be invited over for the face to face meeting for closure and fund release after we must have certified all documents and have them registered with the International Banking & Finance Services Authority(IBFSA) and the Apex bank here that will issue the clearance to invite you over for the meeting for closure and fund release. If you do not have the capacity of traveling, our in-house attorney through the legal department would issue a proxy representation in your favour which most of our clients prefer.

Alternatively, we may nominate you a representing attorney if you would not be capable or chanced to travel (As stated above)

This process takes between 1-2 weeks depending on the response of the client to all the requirements for the process to be concluded .

If our offer interests you, please kindly prepare a letter of Intent/Application letter with your company letter headed paper indicating what you want, amount you want, and the project for the funding, Sign, stamp and return to us.

When application is received, a release order requirement will be sent to you.

Please Address your Application/Letter of Intent to as follows:

Julia Balandina Jaquier(Ph.D)
Head of Department (HOD)
Foreign Payment Division, ACN
Member of the Investment Committee,
Chairperson of the Audit Committee
Allegiance Capital Network(ACN)
25 Cannon Street, London EC4M 5TA,UK

Sincerely Yours,

Angie Weigel

Dr. Nicole Alexis Charles (Mrs)

Portfolio Manager,

http://allegiancecapitalnetwork.com/
(Image of a lady here)

Mack says:Dear Dr. Jaquier, Nicole, and Douglas

Here is our letter of intent.
(smackdathoue records letter of intent.pdn here)

Mack says:Sorry all, the photo is the wrong format. Here is the correct one.
(smackdathoue records letter of intent.pdn here AGAIN!)

Mack says:Sorry guys im really bad with computers. Heres hte right one, i promise!
(smackdathoue records letter of intent.jpg here)

Julia says:Sir,

See attached and follow up.
Sincerely Yours ,

Dr.Julia Balandina Jaquier(Mrs)
Head of Department (HOD)
Foreign Payment Division, ACN
Chairperson of the Audit Committee

[color=green]Mack says:Yeah it says it is corrupted

Julia says:Sir,

See attached and follow up. Our file can be corrupted , please use a PC to open it .

Sending again
Sincerely Yours ,

Mack says:Alright I have read it carefully. I will be presenting you the papers

Mack says:I do hve a slight issue...I do not have a passport. I am a felon, and I cannot even leave my state while on probabtion

Mack says:furthermore, My company hasnt been started yet...So I dont really have any of these yet. But once the loan is processed and the company starts, I can present these.

Julia says:
Sir,

Ok noted , you have to pay 750 Pounds for Documents exemption , please confirm to enable us send you receiving information.

Sending again
Sincerely Yours ,
(smackdathoue records letter of intent.pdf here)

Mack says:Understood. Let's commence this!

Julia says:Dear Mac,

Would you send 750 pounds across through bank to bank or through western Union ?

Thanks,

Julia

Mack says:DEFFINITLY western union

Mack says:Actually is it possible I mail the money to you? I can do the western union, but I don't actually have a vehicle, so I'll need to find a ride.

Julia says:Dear Mac,

You cannot mail it , it will take 7 days to be here and it is not proper , please take a taxi to western Union before they close for the day .

Thanks,

Julia

Mack says:Alright I can do it, i just need your info to send it

Julia says:Receiver's Name :

1st Name : Vuyolwethu
Last Name: Vundla

Title : Miss.

Amount : 750 Pounds

Please send screenshot of payment receipt as soon as possible .

Mack says:They are asking for an address

Julia says:Farnham Road, Romford, London

Mack says:They accepted it without the address. Ok so one other issue, I have dollars, so indent the equivalent of 750 pounds. It was like 990 dollars. You need a pic or the receipt?

Julia says:Yes Mr.Mac to enable us move further , send it to enable us get the sender and receiver's information

Mack says: They accepted it without the address. Ok so one other issue, I have dollars, so indent the equivalent of 750 pounds. It was like 990 dollars. You need a pic or the receipt?

Mack says:Alright here it is
(Photo of a fake western union transaction reciept here, with a penis watermark of course)

Julia says:This is not clear pls , send a clearer picture , cant see senders name , Ref Number and all other info

Mack says:Well I borrowed my homie typhuses phone to send that. But I can type the numbers and stuff out for you

Mack says:144541907

Julia says:ok

Julia says:No money was sent , just called Western Union , Thank u

Mack says:Sender name is Mack Stevenson

27050 Agoura rd. My address

Mack says:Give them the reference number. I'm telling you it was sent

Mack says:Call back and ask for benecio yohanz, I'm on the like and he will do conference call. He froze my account because of "suspicious activity."

Mack says:Just tell them it's for smackdathoe records, they'll immediately know your my loan provider and out you in the call

Julia says:I have called again and again , no payment was sent , can not trace it

Mack says:Did you ask about my record label? They might know me by my stage name mac 10 magnum or by my upcoming record label

Mack says:They got the account unfroze. The new number is 4359841908

Mack says:Hey, did you get to try the new receipt number???

Last edited by Noah115 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. It's poor policy to use the addresses of real places, i.e. the Calabasas police station (I thought that address looked familiar...)
2. The light blue text is a bit hard to read.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^A bit more than "poor policy", against the forum rules.

You'd have thought that after his last attempt, Noah would have taken the time to read the rules and make sure he follows them. I guess he really doesn't want to fit in here Rolling Eyes

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is it stated not to use real addresses? I legitimately didn't see that. My bad on that
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also I'll change the light blue text tomorrow morning when I get back on my pc
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1468641#disallow

Quote:
We do not involve innocent third parties (ITPs) in our baits. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait. You may use contact information of confirmed advance fee fraud scammers such as we bait here, but do not use contact information for any other third party, including, but not limited to: police departments or other law enforcement agenies, hotline phone numbers, telemarketing companies, shady mortgage brokers, etc.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, I guess I just thought It'd be funny to get the scammer to contact the police. Won't happen again. Thanks for pointing that out.
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, where are you reading that? I read the forum rules here and didn't see that.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=253033
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the main forum - "Sticky: *** 419 EATER FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ ***" https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1468641

and I'm 99% certain they're also linked to in the message/email you would have been send when you registered.

Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my welcome email didnt have that, but I see it now so I'm gonna read through it now. Thanks again, sometimes I miss stuff
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I got it in the message on 419's messages and my blind self didnt see I had it
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've reported the fake site to be killed: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2366972#2366972

The following is an excerpt of the Welcome PM I sent to you. My outbox shows you opened it.

Quote:
We require all members to be familiar with our Guidelines (right clicking and opening in a new tab will help you see both Wink). There is nothing overly complicated in there and it helps create an enjoyable environment for all members (unless you're a troll, like to leet, can't play well with others, runs with scissors...that kind of thing).

Here are some basic 'DON'T's:
  • We DON'T inform scammers they have been baited. We don't tell them about baiting or about EATER. We refer to this as "burning a bait." They're already crafty enough; why educate them?
  • We DON'T send scammers fake ID's or passports. These fake ID's could be used against real people.
  • We DON'T cash bait. This means asking for and accepting money from a scammer. It is illegal and makes you a thief.
  • We DON'T involve any innocent third party. This means any real person or entity, regardless of your opinion of them, who has not consented to be involved in your bait.
  • We DON'T send junk, rocks or other items to scammers. We do send pain.
  • We, simply, DON'T "scam the scammer." Unlike them, we do have morals and stay on the right side of the law.

EATER may be best enjoyed by reading, observing, and asking. To help you navigate EATER, learn the lingo, and see what we really are, take some time and introduce yourself, read the stickies throughout, and ask questions in our Help, Hints, and Tips forum.

Again, we get the initial enjoyment of getting a criminal to call the police, but what can the police do about a phone call they receive when there is no evidence of a crime? Let's let them do their normal job. The same goes for any person who has not consented to be involved. At that point, it becomes harassment. We prefer that be directed at lads only.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Last edited by bware419ers on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that's because I just went there and opened it last night. I won't use it again. Sorry.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to remove your baiting email address from your post...

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not my real email lol but thank you!
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still, it may be a good idea to remove it in case someone decides to be a troll and report it. You never know. Even if it isn't your real email address, there are ways to make it an inconvenience for you.

Also, I would strongly recommend you read through some of the current baits, or even some of the older classics, to figure out the do's and don'ts. There's always a learning curve, but you seem to honestly be a bit slow on the uptake. Maybe you'll be able to get ideas that don't involve ITPs.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noted. Im gonna remove it now. Thank you!
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As MrMystery says, you should read through some current and classic baits. Your enthusiasm is strong, but it's tripping you up... which is fine - most people slip up in the beginning. My own initial baits reeked of trying too hard, they're embarrassing to me now...

Have you read the baits by Shiver Metimbers in the archives? You won't find better material than that, in my opinion. I learned a lot from them.

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Noah has made some mistakes as we all have yet he continues to be polite and to actually listen to most of the advice that this Forum is giving him.

Does that make him all bad?

MrMystery314 Wrote:

Quote:
you seem to honestly be a bit slow on the uptake

Sweet Jeebus hanging on the wall that is rather rude especially from someone who I’ve always considered slow on the uptake but have never felt the need to publically eviscerate before (wait erm too late). Maybe you could actually try Baiting or making Pizzas or something other than insulting newcomers!

Sex and Travel comes to mind….

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I can be kind of slow on learning sometimes...sorry and all. Appreciate all the advice though guys
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the scammer still on the hook Noah, or has he dropped you?

Western Union doesn't have the effect now that it used to have as it can easily be checked online. In the past you could waste hours of a lads time with repeated trips to try and collect the money. Now all he needs to do is check on the website to see if it is a valid transfer.

If he's still on the hook then you could try and see if you can get a bank account out of him, that can then be reported. That will be way more painful for him then another fake MTCN.

Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me see what I can do!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@B8er - The OP's er wait a minute he has OP as a Mentor now so we are moving in that direction.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Noah I am sorry for being harsh with you. It is quite rough to come into a community and have everyone start berating you. Please do stick around; you’ll find that we’re a bit less prickly than we seem at first. It really is quite important to us that people bait safely, and you’ll find that we get worked up about that. Once again, have fun, roll up your sleeves, and get baiting. Stick around for a bit and I think you’ll be surprised by your success.

@oscarpiles I think I’ll take your suggestion about trying out baiting. It seems fun. Maybe I’ll pick up a lad from surplus and try out some ideas. Maybe go for one of those pink pig things. And I guess I’ve been a bit slow on the uptake as well. I could sign up for a mentor as well to guide me through this.
Quite frankly, I’m overwhelmed. Pizza making sounds fun too. I could always do that instead.

P.S. If some mischievous mod puts “Slow on the uptake” as my title, I would lose what little faith I had in the community here. I’m not kidding... please don’t.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's ok, I understand the points of view for everyone. No pain no gain after all! I w ont forget the lessons this way
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic