SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert Bruce Full Loan Help Scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Failing Restaurant Scambait

Cordon Ramsies: Hi I am cordon I an failed restraint, I can need 2nd mortgage on restraint and bank w ont give no loan me Sad can help me?

Robert Bruce: We offer loans. How did you get my e-mail ?

Cordon Ramsies: My friend said you could help!

Robert Bruce: Hello,
I can help i want to be sure of who you are before i can proceed with details of the loan because i some e-mail hackers contacted me and wanted to hack my system give me your phone number and where you are located i will call you and if you are close to me i will locate you.

Cordon Ramsies: Hackers? I'm pretty good wt compeutors, maybe I can help. Here's my phone number. 415 549 4206. Me restraint is in California. It called giovvani's pizzarriah

Robert Bruce: Why are you not taking your calls ?

Cordon Ramsies: Sorry I am baking, I will call back in a bit

Robert Bruce: You see ? you can send message and you can't take calls lol

Cordon Ramsies: Ok I can take a call, but just real quick. Call me again I'll answer

Robert Bruce: You are not taking my call Bye

Cordon Ramsies: They're not coming up. Hold on a sec

Cordon Ramsies: Is my calls not cumming thru?

Robert Bruce: Is fine i just wanted to hear your voice How much are you interested in getting as a loan ?

Cordon Ramsies: I need it bad! It is very important. Allah would bless me if you give loan?

Robert Bruce: I will help you. How much are you interested in getting as a loan ?

Cordon Ramsies: In short, I need a 10 year fixed 200 thousand dollar

Robert Bruce: Okay i will send you the terms

Cordon Ramsies: Tank yu sorry my phone has Cordon Ramsiesack sCordon Ramsieseen. Look at this I sCordon Ramsieseenshot it

Robert Bruce: It is ridiculous Cordon Ramsiesacked

Robert Bruce: Why are you sending me this ? are you gay ?

Cordon Ramsies: ...yeah, but I still need business. Did you see all the Cordon Ramsiesacks

Robert Bruce: No i did not see any Cordon Ramsiesack

Robert Bruce: Bye you are not a serious person

Cordon Ramsies: What? No I'm very serious I'm sorry I thought you could tell by voice I gay

Robert Bruce: Why will you use such a picture as your sCordon Ramsieseen saver ?

Cordon Ramsies: I honest 4got, it's just a picture I like...i m ashamed Sad

Robert Bruce: I am not sure you are responsible.

Cordon Ramsies: I am trying Sad it's my restaint draining me. I need this

Robert Bruce: Can you work with a loan of $30 for a start?

Cordon Ramsies: To prove you, I'll help you get hacked for free. I am good with pc. Who is hack you?

Cordon Ramsies: 30 thousand?

Robert Bruce: Yes

Cordon Ramsies: I can...as long I get full one later

Robert Bruce: Note you will pay upfront fee.

Cordon Ramsies: Right, down pay how much it? Can you reduce if I catch hacker?

Robert Bruce: I don't know why i don't trust you.

Cordon Ramsies: You don't have 2...ill catch for you I swar

Robert Bruce: why will you send me a picture when i did not request for it ? And in the picture i see no Cordon Ramsiesack in the sCordon Ramsieseen. my friend bye

Cordon Ramsies: I was trying shoe u why I type bad, I had dumbd moment thinking I catch Cordon Ramsiesacks with sCordon Ramsieseenshot

Robert Bruce: I will send you the terms

Cordon Ramsies: Alright, I wait

Robert Bruce: Why will you be a gay ?

Cordon Ramsies: I don't know...my mother do not love me for it

Robert Bruce: Hello ,
Loan terms is calculated for the amount of $30,000.00. In this e-mail the terms is stated below. I will lend to you the sum of $30,000.00 that you requested as a loan for 4 years. I guess you will be OK with the loan duration and the loan interest 3%.
LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE:
The loan repayment will be made on a monthly basis which consist of the Principal loan amount and interest together. Like it's written, the loan duration/period is for 4 years ( 48 months).
Loan Balance: $30,000.00
Adjusted Loan Balance: $30,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.00%
Loan Fees: 0.00%
Loan Term: 4 years
Minimum Payment: $0.00
Monthly Loan Payment: $664.03
Number of Payments: 48
Cumulative Payments: $31,873.43
Total Interest Paid: $1,873.43
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 47 payments of $664.03 plus a final payment of $664.02.
Loan Payment Option
I want you to know that your loan will be transferred to you through one of this transfer options.
1 Bank to bank transfer (option), this transfer will require your bank account information and the loan will be transferred into your bank account.
2 Pay check transfer (option) this process will require your residential address the check will be sent to you and you will have to cash the check in a bank.
3 Couriers delivering (option) this process goes this way you will have to send your residential address, and the loan money ( in cash) will be sent to you as a package.
You will have to decide which of the payment option you will like for your loan transfer.
4 The loan can be transferred to you through western union or money gram.
Rules and Regulation of the Loan.
{ 1 } The applicant will start the repayment of loan six 6 months after the loan has been transferred to him/her.
{ 2 } Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.
{ 3 } Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.
This information stated below are requested:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Name(Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.)
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Address
Monthly income:
Purpose of loan:
Borrower's Occupation:
Cordon Ramsiesedit Score:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone:
Fax:e-mail :
Mobile/cellular:
Regards

Robert Bruce
+1201-746-4074

Cordon Ramsies: I think I do option 2. I will feel this out now

Cordon Ramsies: First name: cordon

Middle name: tastegood

Last name: ramsies

Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd): June 20, 1975

Marital status: Single

Address: 3101 John Fitzgerald Kennedy Blvd, North Bergen

Monthly income: $ 5,257.00

Purpose of loan: To repay restraint debt

Borrower's Occupation: restainieur

Cordon Ramsiesedit Score: 698

City: Secaucus

State/province: New Jersey

Zip/postal code: 07094

Phone: 415 549 4206

Fax:e-mail : cordon ramsies

Mobile/cellular: 415 549 4206

Cordon Ramsies: So you email me when information is processed???

Robert Bruce: Good i am in New Jersey will be better you located me and i see you in ground.

Cordon Ramsies: Ok, where in New J r u me friend?

Robert Bruce: West Milford

Cordon Ramsies: What your address? I will rid my bike ther

Robert Bruce: Ride a bike to West Milford not too far ?

Cordon Ramsies: It might take a day but that ok

Robert Bruce: I am open restraint I be slow reply for a few hour

Cordon Ramsies: Hello,

I got the e-mail that contained the filled loan application form, the loan repayment will start after 6 months the loan was transferred, there is no prepayment penalty (you can complete the payment before the due time) once we are through with the processing of the loan ( loan approval and Loan closing process ) the loan will be transferred to you within 5 working days.
Firstly let me introduce myself my name is Robert Bruce me and my partner Teresa Jeanne we work with Gulf Investment Finance our financials are located in UAE we represent the loan firm in USA we are using out new resident for our office for now address: 1709 Macopin Road West Milford, NJ 07480 UNITED STATES If you are not comfortable with doing this transaction on-line, you can located us with the address i stated to enable you see us face to face and sign the loan contract.
With the information you provided, after our review, you are approved of a loan of 30,000.00 The company shall place a hard cover note on the loan to guarantee you that the exact amount you requested for as loan ( $30,000.00 ) will be transferred
You are required to make a payment for the loan closing cost for the loan transaction that is the expenses that will be incurred while we are securing the loan, if you still want to move forward, let me know and the fee must be paid after we must have signed the necessary loan papers (loan agreement document) the funds is ready once we have conclude the loan process the transfer will be initiated.
In more details loan closing cost In America most loan company including our company request a fees before transfer of loans i will explain to you in details:

Loan closing cost includes Loan Application Fees, Points, Appraisal Fees and Legal fee
Loan Application Fees, paid by the borrower to the lender, to cover the costs of processing their loan application. In some cases, the borrower would pay the lender the application directly and prior to closing, while in other cases the fee is part of the borrowers closing costs payable at closing.

Points, paid by the borrower to the lender. Points are a form of pre-paid interest, charged by the lender as an alternative to charging a higher rate of interest on the loan. One point equals one percent of the loan principal, and usually reduces the interest rate by 1/8% (0.125).

Appraisal Fees, usually paid by the borrower [citation needed] charged by a licensed professional Appraiser. Many lenders will require that an appraisal be performed as a condition of the loan. The purpose of this appraisal is to verify the interest of the loan (upon which the underwriting of the loan is based) is equal to or less than the fair market value of loan percentage interest .[1]

Paying closing costs — miscellaneous fees such as your lender for processing the loan, the title company for (legal fees) handling the paperwork.

The loan closing cost for a loan of $30,000 to close the loan will cost $470
This is called a "Good Faith Estimate" ("GFE"). If they don't give it to you, ask for it. Then, the day before the closing, the company is to send you the loan contract (loan agreement letter) before you make the payment of the loan closing cost.

Note that if in the unlikely case I fail to transfer the loan within 24 hours of you making the payment, I will be compelled to compensate you hence the more reason why I will see to it and make sure the transfer of funds is on schedule.
I will advise you send the necessary information accurately to ensure fast processing of the loan and I want to assure you that if you give me the maximum co-operation that I need we can close the loan within 5 business days.
You are requested to send a scan copy of your identity Card for verification.
Attached to this e-mail is a scan copy of my Identity card and my SSN also with Teresa Jeanne's own.
I will be waiting on your email and have a pleasant day.
Thank you
(NOTE THAT THIS GUY SENT ME 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE'S DRIVER'S LICENSES AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS IN THIS EMAIL - AGAIN!.)

Cordon Ramsies: Thank u so mooch my good friend, I will get you my scanned copy this evening sometime, then we can arrange a meeting time and place

Robert Bruce: okay.

Cordon Ramsies: Will yu need anything else

Cordon Ramsies: Her is my pic ID.

(I put a drawing of a bird with a huge human penis here.)

Cordon Ramsies: Oh god sorry I clikd the wrong 1. It tis one

(A poorly forged Cordon Ramsies ID was put here.)

Cordon Ramsies: Can we sign on the loan now?

Robert Bruce: Why will you send me a useless picture ? Are you serious ? If you are a gay can you not keep it to your self ?

Cordon Ramsies: No man I clik wong photo by missteak

Robert Bruce: Fine don't try that again to me. The loan agreement contract will be sent to you on Monday. You are to sign and send me a scan copy of the loan agreement letter.
Again get ready to pay the loan closing cost (470) before the loan will be sent to you.

Cordon Ramsies: Alright that ok. Do we still meet up?

Robert Bruce: Don't worry about the meeting I trust you now.

Cordon Ramsies: Ok god! Tank you verry muuch

Robert Bruce: Cool you will get the loan agreement contract on Monday.

Cordon Ramsies: Good! Thank you u ar godsend!

Robert Bruce: OK

Cordon Ramsies: Where do me send it when it complet?

Robert Bruce: Once you sign the contract, you will send me a scan copy of the signed agreement letter.

Cordon Ramsies: By email? No snailmale it 2 slow

Robert Bruce: I will send the contract to your e-mail. We will talk about it on Monday. Bye for now.

Cordon Ramsies: Tank u Smile you have nice weeknd

Cordon Ramsies: Hell mr. Bruce. Just remind of me contract (:

Robert Bruce: I will send it to you today. Are you paying for the loan closing cost today ? You have the money ?

Robert Bruce: I am waiting to hear from you.

Cordon Ramsies: Yea I am paying today, sorry I'm cooking

Robert Bruce: Okay the loan agreement contract letter will get to in within an hour.

Cordon Ramsies: Sound good me!

Robert Bruce: The loan agreement letter is ready now. The loan agreement is attached to this e-mail. Sign on your column and send me a scan copy of the signed agreement letter. (He sent me a mutli-page pdf download with this message.)
(Here he sent me the mutli-page pdf for the "loan agreement.")

Cordon Ramsies: I meet with lawyer this noon and I will fill put and get you this evening Smile

Robert Bruce: Your lawyer may delay the transaction he will tell you that the interest is too low and maybe a scam. The interest is low because our financial are in UAE they lend with low interest in there country. .

Cordon Ramsies: I emailed it to him, he is just there to translate some legal language. He said it looks legit though

Robert Bruce: Okay fine.

Cordon Ramsies: I can cancel if problem. It was just technicality

Robert Bruce: Okay fine are you ready to sign and we proceed ?

Cordon Ramsies: I w ont have access to pc to layer. But definitely 2day

Robert Bruce: Okay

Cordon Ramsies: I jus go home now i feel the contract and send it you

Robert Bruce: Okay.

Cordon Ramsies: Hello, Srry 4 delay, My employyee had a greese burn on his Cordon Ramsiesotch and leg. heres the agreement

(Here I sent the loan agreement back to him, signed of course, and with giant penis watermarks on it.)

Cordon Ramsies: Now where am I to pay the fee?

Robert Bruce: You are to send the money through Walmart to Walmart to this details stated below:
Name: <snipped>
Address: <snipped>,
City: <snipped>
State: Illinois
Post code: 62568
Amount : $470
I need your understanding .

Cordon Ramsies: Alright I'm gonna send it at lunch!

Robert Bruce: OKay

Cordon Ramsies: I'm on th3 way no. What else do I need 2 do?

Robert Bruce: Once you you make the payment you send me the details .

Cordon Ramsies: Alright I'll send withinnthe hour

Cordon Ramsies: You money is sent

Robert Bruce: send me the details

Robert Bruce: Snap the slip and send it to me.

Cordon Ramsies: Only issue ther phone cam brike...i send tonight for u from pc cam

Robert Bruce: You can send me the reference number and the name you sent it with. With that i can get the money out.

Cordon Ramsies: The reference number is 19456419, name i sent with cordon t. Ramsies

Robert Bruce: Where did you send it from Walmart to Walmart ?

Cordon Ramsies: 2100 88th St, North Bergen, NJ 07047 sent from here
<snipped>, sent to here

Robert Bruce: You wasted my time. I knew in the first place that you are not ready.

Cordon Ramsies: What? You get money?

Robert Bruce: Get out.

Cordon Ramsies: What? I sent 570 dollar where me loan!

Robert Bruce: Are you mad ? Who are you playing with ?

Cordon Ramsies: I spent money I need loan

Robert Bruce: The money is not available. You are not serious

Cordon Ramsies: Mynfriend gave phone I send receipt try it again

Cordon Ramsies:
(I sent u=him the bird drawing again.)

Robert Bruce: Try what ? Stop sending me e-mails

Cordon Ramsies: The receipt

Robert Bruce: foolish gay guy

Cordon Ramsies: T ry it again

Cordon Ramsies: Contract legal binding you give me loan I payed fee

Cordon Ramsies: So on a scale of 1 to 10, how salty are you that I wasted a week of your time???
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice start, with some hilarity, but a few suggestions.

I removed the details for the mule. This is likely an ITP caught up in a separate scam. I have passed their information along to our sister site www.scamwarners.com

You received an email when you joined. Included was the following:

Quote:
Here are some basic 'DON'T's:
  • We DON'T inform scammers they have been baited. We don't tell them about baiting or about EATER. We refer to this as "burning a bait." They're already crafty enough; why educate them?
  • We DON'T send scammers fake ID's or passports. These fake ID's could be used against real people.

These have been established for a number of reasons. Lads will make mistakes in what they write and for new members, there is often a temptation to correct the scammer in order to belittle them. While it is fun to "slap" a lad from time to time, educating them to their mistakes only helps them in the future. We call this "burning the bait." Any mistake a scammer makes that could help the victim realize something is "off" could be invaluable. Remember, many victims are deeply in love, desperate, or completely caught up in a scam to listen to reason. Sometimes, obviously blatant mistakes by scammers are still not enough to convince a victim it is a scam.

For further information on sending passports, please read this sticky: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209233

We want smarter baiters, not smarter scammers. Let's not make them any more successful than they already are, ok?

There are many places here where you will find more information on safe baiting (including in the Stickies) and you should search or ask for more information if you are unsure.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey thanks for the info...this guy already knew he was baited. I got his address from <removed-bw> and he told me on a separate email account he saw the address posted (I'm doing baiting him on 3 other accounts)
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Essentially, I wouldn't have said that if he hadn't already mentioned the topic. It was simply to try for a reaction
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I initially had this in my response, then removed it. But, it's relevant.

Do not, under any circumstances, mention Eater, ScamWarners or any other baiting or victim resource sites to a scammer. Sites like this contain useful information about how to bait and recognize a scammer. This same information could be used to help a scammer improve.

As for the attempt to see the reaction, see:
Quote:
Lads will make mistakes in what they write and for new members, there is often a temptation to correct the scammer in order to belittle them.

It's now likely the lad will abandon the email account, spend about 30 seconds setting up a new one and any posts on scam warning sites will no longer be relevant, so that work is wasted.

I realize you are not inexperienced at prodding lads, but we do have well-established guidelines and protocols for a reason.

I look forward to seeing what you can do with them.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I didn't mention it to him...i posted a photo of the convo on an already existing thread and he messaged me saying he saw my "handiwork on <removed-bw>) I didn't mention the site or anything to him about that.
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already had previous knowledge of the site.
Noah115
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I was just trying to explain the situation. I'll get the hang of the rules
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic