SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

William Pauls wants you dead.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know we don't usually post mails over here, but Hit Lads are very rare nowadays. So, this one is ready for potential mass bait.

[email protected]

Quote:
You can RUN but can never HIDE

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you until further notice, you have no need of knowing who I'm, where am from, until i make out a space for us to see.

I have been paid $50,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employers, its one i believe you call a friend and follow colleuge in your office and best friend, I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are a good person.

Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do, i will know and might be pushed to do what i have been paid to do.

Besides, this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my Job.

my colleagues has been in your state right now keeping eye's on every steps you make but on my searching about your contact email information i find out that you are a wealthy person,But since my data shows that you are innocent and I could make more profit out a double deal. then I called my client back and ask for your e-mail address. And as I write to you, now, my men are monitoring you and your every step.

Now, listen, I will arrange for us to meet face to face but before that i will need the amount of $20,000.00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of. I will be coming to see you determine where you wish we meet. Do not set any camera to or set up any tape to record our conversation. My employer is in my control now, you will need to pay $5,000.00 to the account I will provide for you before we can set our first meeting, after you have make the first Advance payment to the account, I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish). then, the Balance will be paid later.You don't need my phone contact now until am assured of your compliance.

As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone close to you has paid us to kill you.

Lucky you.

WARNING:

DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. REMEMBER I AM AROUND IN THE HOTEL NEAR YOUR HOME GETTING ALL INFO I WANT. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another hitlad? I’ll be giving this a go!

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like fun. I'll give it a try

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
It surely is, hitlads are dumbest of all, but most fun Very Happy

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent payment info

Quote:

All payment should pay through western union and this is information to send the Amount of $5000:

======================
Receivers name:WILLIAM PAUL
City:. . Texas
Amount . .$2500
Mtcn. .?
=====================
Receivers name:. SHAW MARY
City:. . New DELHI
Amount . .$2500
Mtcn. .?
within 45 hours if we did not Receiver the payment information from you,I will terminate you.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same reply with bacon

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guy doesn't seem to bright, only expecting victims to read the first email and pay immedietely. Seems like a good source of bacon though.

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't mind trying a straight bait on a hitlad again.
Anyone making progress with him?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing. He didn't respond after he sent me the account information. But I'm not dead either...

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm slowly working my way to mine some bacon from him

spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let you know that this "HitMan" gave up a shed load of accounts but one account reported by TheScamHater / Mulvaney101 / Michaelwalsh9900 and Frost has found its way to The Asset Forfeiture & Seized Property Division - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives,,

I've got no idea what The ATF's involvement is with 419 Scams (They caught Al Capone didn't they ?) but they have now got the full set of details ---

Cool

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^Great work TheScamHater / Mulvaney101 / Michaelwalsh9900 and Frost clapping

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding work! Who says reporting bank accounts leads nowhere?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, I gave up from this idiot a long time ago.

I even forgot there's a thread about him.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be nice to know the connection to the ATF so we can find more ways to connect scammers to those fine people in the future!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job!

spot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
It would be nice to know the connection to the ATF so we can find more ways to connect scammers to those fine people in the future!

I would guess that a Victim filed a case with LE for financial loss which eventually led to ATF - Asset Forfeiture & Seized Property Division to try and recover Assets. ...... ATF would have contacted, in this case, Amegy Bank- who would have told them that they had already received a "Suspicious Account" report from us and then they contacted us.

ATF have now got all the other accounts that were reported from this Bait.

Cool

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heartwarming to know this lad has had a very dodgy start to his scamming New Year. Nice work everyone Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Jimlad
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not screwed with a hitlad for a while. Fun and bacon is on the cards. Game On!

"KISS MY GUN NEXT WEEK, TELLING ANY ONE WILL MAKE YOU DIE FASTER". - Hitlad Joshua Clement
"What i have to regret is to have TAToo on my lift forearm, because, i will lose my community member. then will serpent me". - Prophet Felix
"Thanks for your massage and Im interested for this fisting". - Sam Chika
"I don't think that I'm talking to human being like me I think you are a robot". - Mark Obi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic