SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok So

I have been playing with this idiot for months. He said in his initial contact that an attorney would be required for this fund transaction. Well I just so happen to have an international practitioner of law and a member of the Nigerian bar or chamber available to me. Of course this was met with much resistance from the idiot from the get go. My attorney and I have had this idiot on the hook for months. Aside from a few random insults that were humorous it has been a pretty straight bait thus far----but it is about to get good...

To recap, this all started when my character got an email from the good Dr about a business proposal. You see they over invoiced something, had some extra money laying around, and have been looking for someone to work with to get it out of the country. This is one of the later exchanges, kind of setting the stage after the lawyers got involved

Quote:
Sir

First and foremost, the total amount we secured through the over-invoiced contract is the sum of $78.5M, and out of the total sum,we have a plan to invest the sum of $43Million through a trusted local investor thus we decided to hide the cash $43M here in the home for local investment, while decided to transfer the remaining sum of $35.5M abroad through a trusted partner.

As the saying goes, it is not wise for one to pack his/her eggs into one basket, and our savior today being that the sum of $35.5M we want to transfer out of the country is already in the CBN account awaiting transfer once after due process.

The sad news, the sum of $43M hide in the home/house has been traced, discovered and seize by the EFCC agents through information passed by whistle blowers, but our savior and happiness today being that none of us was caught/allarge or hold responsible for the hide sum. View the website of the hide sum as it was carried out by the Nigerian medias.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ 2017-04-16/43-million-cash- found-empty-nigerian-apartment

So therefore you should please prepare to assist us by all cost and make sure that we move this money without having any problem because as it stands now this money is still intact with the escrow account of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture with Central Bank Of Nigeria of which none of us have access to the cash until we secure all the necessary approval documents required by the Central Bank to wire the $35.5m into your account.

Dr.Evans Egobia

Cellphone

Well my lawyer is obviously crooked too, and after he received little cooperation in representing me on this transaction and no interest in "working with" Dr Evans to steal my money, Mr Peace (my attorney) blew the whistle on the barrister the Dr was working with.

The Dr covered his tracks, acted surprised, fired his crooked attorney and rather than work with Mr Piece, hired yet another attorney a Barrister Brooke....

So after going back and forth a bit with that idiot it was time to do this thing in person. Mr Peace (on my dime of course) booked a trip to Nigeria to zealously represent me in this matter. He was bringing with him a certified check for the clearance money to pay after he "effected the legals"....Dr Evans freaked out a bit, and Barrister Brooke stated that he has never heard of a Dr Evans, knows nothing of this transaction, and not to contact him again. And this is what the good Dr sent me at that time

Quote:
please don't contact me again in your miserable life. we have found the right trustee. there's nothing that will make me complete this transaction with you. this will be the first and last you will write me again and that goes to your criminal you called a lawyer. i have told brooke not to accept any mail from you nor your scumbag lawyer.

Well kind of figured that was the end of the bait....but over the weekend my character received this little gem from the Dr

Quote:
Dear Mr.Josson
Sir,

How are you today?

Have you been able to receive the money? And i hope you are satisfied working with the hacker. I believe by now you might have realized your mistake or have barrister Benjamin given you the $35.5m? How was his trip to Nigeria to get the fund transferred into your account?

So I guess he is looking for a bit more abuse >Smile

Josson has a very religious uncle that lives in the UK, none other than Chancellor Edward. That uncle has convinced Josson to come to the UK for a retreat and to work on his spiritual well being. He has also encouraged Josson to report these attorneys (all of them) to their respective professional associations. The result of those reports ended up with INTERPOL being contacted. And as luck would have it, the case file ended up on the desk of one Interpol Special Agent - Mr. Gebeises Minutharian.....stay tuned Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game On

Quote:

Dr Egobia,

I was shocked to hear from you again.....

Why would you ask me such a question? How could the fund be transferred to my account when you have refused to give my attorney the documents needed to effect the legals of this transaction, and the attorney you hire claims not to know you and refuses to work with my attorney? You have made a mess of this transaction from day one.

I am not sure if I have made a mistake here or not. But this is all very confuse to me. I do not understand the legals and I can not seem to get a straight answer out of anyone. My lawyer says your lawyer is no good. Your lawyer says he does not know of you or this transaction. I don't know who to believe. This transaction has already cost me several thousand dollars in legal fees and I am no better off and have fewer answers than when I started.

I have an uncle in the UK that is very religious. He has convinced me to come spend some time on retreat in the UK and work on my spiritual well being. He has also encouraged me to report these attorneys to their respective professional associations as I am not sure who is telling the truth here. I am heading to the airport this afternoon and flying to the UK to spend sometime with my Uncle and work on my relationship with Jesus

I am an old rich man, and despite amassing a nice personal fortune and living a good life, I wonder what kind of an impact I have had. Sure I have donated money to causes an such, but that is easy. I don't have many years left on this planet and I really want to leave something positive that makes a difference behind. Hopefully this retreat will shed some light on what that might be.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Ohh, of course! ... the old and good mr. Joseph must find relief in prayers.
- Of course, his fortune will be made available to the church!
- Of course, the Interpol Special Agent is corrupt and wicked!

All this sounds promising! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And to add insult to injury....
Josson's Lawyer Mr P is PISSED that Josson was convinced to report him to the bar. Of course he has connections and nothing came of it, and he lets on that everything is OK but perhaps he is going to make it his mission to make sure Josson loses every penny of his personal wealth, and dies broke ?

Twisted Evil Idea
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to laugh at your post since I'm baiting the same Dr E*****, am on my third lawyer with him, and he just got chopped. Great fun! Right now there is a bank investigation into the money and getting it back. It will require his mule and the good doctor himself to write lengthy statements for the investigation so that I can recover my money and, in theory, send it to lawyer #3.

Hopefully, more pain for the lad can be forthcoming!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is an interesting reply I just received from the good Dr....
I jumped on a flight to the UK...but never told him London.....will be silent for a couple of days,

Quote:
Josson

First and foremost, whom did you pay the legal charge to? I purposely told Barrister Brooke not to reply any mail coming from you or your lawyer and i told Barrister Brooke that i will never release this documents to your lawyer who claimed he was coming to Nigeria on May 10th of which i know very well that he his a sacmmer who is extracting money from you; when he give you a call, he will bill you, once he receive a mail on your behalf, he will bill you, because he knows that you are very wealthy man What kind of lawyer is that?!!. More so, the so called lawyer of yours has been extracting money from you right from the diplomatic courier service ($25,000) because i made a research and found out that Benjamin Is a scammer. So whatever amount you have spent on him for legal fees, is just a waste. I knew he was scammer from on set when he was asking me to work together with him to extract money from you. But i refused because i have a genuine business to accomplish.

Well to prove that this transaction is legit, since you are coming down to London, i am very happy to hear such good news so that i can meet with you with the Central Bank of Nigeria officials including the new lawyer. So while coming down to London, come with the same the processing fee ($48,000) because i have told Barrister Brooke that i will pay for his flight ticket to UK and he agreed because without you paying the processing fee, he will not release the documents to you.

Once you arrive in London, get a cellphone there and send me the cellphone number so that i will give you a call to give you our flight schedule to UK so that we can meet one on one and have a round table meeting while you endorse the fund release order by yourself with the Central Bank of Nigeria officials without your so called lawyer.

Therefore the choice is yours.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My processing fee is only $25,000 not $48,000. Ask him to give you a discount!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ho! Maybe this lad has an accomplice in London who would like a bit of a safari! I hear Rame Head is just lovely this time of year...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Well, I really think a Safari in Aberdeen can be a more desirable target. Right? Laughing ... because that's where the church is located.
- Also, because Foot Dee War Memorial monument can be a good place of meeting (that area is well covered by the webcam): http://www.seacroftmarine.com/webcams/west/

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Another excellent choice.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has taken an interesting turn Question Idea Idea Very Happy
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben wishes his client a bon voyage and gives the doctor's nose a tweak.

Quote:
Your uncle is a wise man. I know this scammer pretending to be Dr. Evans Egobia has you a bit confuse. But don't worry, the President of the Bar Association and I are classmates. I will send her a heads-up so she can give your report her personal attention. I envy you your trip to the UK as I am swamped with cases that were left somewhat unattended while I was visiting in those shithole countries in African. But be that as it may, we'll pull through just as I am certain you will. Tell your uncle "Hello" for me and I'm still looking forward to another shot at St. Andrews as I've been practicing my game and I think I can do better than him this time.

Warmest Regards,
Ben

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson reaches back out before going to the airport

Quote:
Dr Egobia

First and Foremost why do you ask me such a silly question? My attorney does not work for free. Do you work for free? Or course not you expect to get paid for your services. And even though You and your barristers were utterly incompetent and uncooperative My attorney still did quite a bit of work on my behalf trying to effect the legals of this transaction.

You cited that he bills me when he receives emails on my behalf and are confuse as to why he bills me? I do not understand your confusion. I hired him to represent me in this transaction. Part of representing me in this transaction is sending and receiving emails and his services cost money. I am not sure how you can say my attorney is a scammer because he simply billed me for legal services provided.

But this is the past. Simply put once my attorney requested the documents to effect this transaction on my behalf, your people were legally obligated to produce them. This whole situation has been reported to the Nigerian Bar Association http://www.nigerianbar.org.ng/index.php/contact-us. They will get to the bottom of all of this from a legals perspective.

Now I am pleased to hear that a meeting in the UK is possible to finalize this transaction in person. However my Uncle lives in Aberdeen not London. I will only be in London at Heathrow Airport for a very short time tomorrow morning to catch my connecting flight. My flight lands at Heathrow at 6:50 am and departs at 8:40am to Aberdeen.

Give me a couple of days to get in, settled and rested up from my long flight. I will contact you once I am settled and rested and we can work out the logistics of a meeting in Aberdeen to prove the validity of and complete our transaction.

So in the next few days what I see happening is Josson's complaint to the bar ends up on INTERPOL's desk. Josson gets in, settled, meets with his uncle , The honorable Rev Ed from MU1E, Josson is old, wealthy and wants to leave this world making a difference, with something to remember him...and so the new grand cathedral in Nigeria is funded Smile

And with an added possible twist....

Josson's reply to his lawyer

Quote:
Thank you for the kind wishes. So your trip to Nigera was less than enjoyable? As you know I have never been. Nothing against you, You have always looked out for my best interests. Did great work for me on that Nigerian oil deal a few years back, I know it was costly from a legals perspective and while the deal ended up falling apart, it was still great work. Your work was impeccable as always

Anyway just so you are aware, I did report this transaction, at my Uncles urging to the Nigerian Bar Association. As you explained, Barrister Garrick and Barrister Brook's refusal to cooperate and provide the documents of this transaction was illegal so I am sure the Nigerian Bar will look at how the legals of this transaction were not handled initially and hold those responsible accountable for their professional misconduct.

Just so you are aware, from an estate perspective, I forgot to email you when I booked my flights

I depart Chicago Ohare tonite at 5:05pm on British Airways flight BA0294
Land at London Heathrow tomorrow morning at 6:50 am
Depart London Heathrow tomorrow morning at 8:40 am on British Airways flight BA1306
Land at Aberdeen at 10:15 am.

My uncle will be arranging for me to be picked up and as it stands I will be staying with him. I am looking forward to this spiritual retreat. As you know, while I have been on this earth for many years, and have amassed a sizeable personal wealth, I still have this feeling of emptyness. I am looking for some way to really make a difference and leave behind a legacy, something that I can be proud of. Hopefully this retreat will will help me figure that all out.

I will be in touch

So I have a feeling while Josson's attorney will not let on to Josson he is upset, he is going to blast the good doctor as this report sheds light somewhere it does not need to be shed. While both Garrick and Brook are imposters, my attorney is REAL but also corrupt and this report could bring light on his participation in scams Shocked Very Happy

Obviously angers him....and as this all unfolds, perhaps he makes it his mission to ensure that the idiot josson dies broke
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good doctor got a bit testy.

Quote:
NEVER IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE WRITE TO ME AGAIN.!!! I WILL NEVER WORK WITH YOU TO COLLECT MONEY FROM THAT INNOCENT MAN!! YOU WILL NEVER REAP THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOR, BASTARD SCAMER!! CONTINUE WITH YOUR DECEITFUL ACT, BUT JUST HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT YOU WILL SOON APPROACH YOUR GRAVE.

Ben has had enough of this idiot.

Quote:
Did your mother drop you on your head when you were born? I did NOT "write you", you scaming idiot. I wrote an email to my client and included your miserable ass in the list because everything I do is open and above board. Now go and fuck your goats because no woman would let you near her pussy because you are a scum sucking pig.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL NEVER WORK WITH YOU TO COLLECT MONEY FROM THAT INNOCENT MAN!! YOU WILL NEVER REAP THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOR, BASTARD SCAMER!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the morality some of these idiots try to convey.
Or

perhaps I have found the only legitimate fund to ever exist Laughing Laughing Laughing
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious! I suppose that is one way to appear legitimate...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the Idiot Dr sends me this....

Quote:
Who owns this email? Who is addressing you as Dear Jo? Are you sure this is the real B.P.? That is why i was calling the person a scammer. B.P. has never addressed you as "Dear Jo".
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Evidently type-os don't happen in Ladland. Rolling Eyes

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok just a quick note to the lad, I am sure he is very concerned that I had a safe trip.... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dr Evans,

Just a quick note to let you know I arrived safely in Aberdeen yesterday. Very tired and a little jetlaggy but I did attend services at my Uncle's church this morning and have begun my spiritual seeking. What a beautiful church and what beautiful church grounds. Going to be getting some rest and trying to overcome this jetlag. The older we get the more difficult it becomes to overcome. Anyway I will get back with you later in the week. I expect to hear back from the Nigerian Bar regarding my report on Tuesday. Please expect to hear from me on Wed or Thurs of this coming week, well rested and ready to discuss finalizing this transaction.

Jos

If this goes according to plan, this is going to be an epic safari/church convort
Very Happy
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick update

Josson has arrived safely in Aberdeen, and is beginning his spiritual healing and enlightenment. He will be contacting the lad within the next few days...

Josson's attorney Bin has filed the paperwork for power of attorney over Josson's estate including access to his vast personal wealth.

Josson is going to find the legacy he is looking for in the construction of the Grand Cathedral

There is going to be hopefully a laugh or six along the way...

Have a few more ideas on how to proceed...going to see what develops at this point. Stay Tuned.....
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in!

Quote:
You are a coward.

A short message deserves a short respond.

Quote:
Mr. Pierce would like to know if you could elaborate on your previous message

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so this bait has just taken an interesting turn....may have been derailed a bit in a good way....putting together a new direction....stay tuned...

So after a couple of days of spiritual discovery, Josson checks in with the good Dr...
Quote:
Dr Evans,

I just wanted to reach out to you as I promised I would this week and give you an update. Coming here was a great idea. In all my years on this planet I have never been a particularly religious man. As it is turning out that seems to be part of the emptiness I have been feeling for all these years. Are you a religious man? My Uncle...Reverend Eduard has been warm and welcoming, as have the monks I have met here. The serenity of the church grounds is calming and welcoming and I feel not only closer spiritually but closer to myself. I am going to ask for your kindness and understanding and ask you to give me a few more days before we get back to conducting our business. I am going to spend this weekend observing and participating in a few religious cerimonies that will hopefully allow me to get my head back on straight and in a frame of mind to conduct our business.

Praise the Holy Lamb

Meanwhile another baiter running a completely different and unrelated bait has a corrupt banker character that is trying to work with the good Dr. That character received this communique

Quote:

I want to test your loyalty now and if you pass, then you are welcome aboard. First, your online transfer, what information(S) do you need? Secondly, i want you to hack into this mailbox:<none other than my attorney's email address>. This person is a lawyer, once you hack into it, then i will give you the breakdown of everything.

Also can you be able to get smtp for sending bulk mail and rdp as well. I also have a rich man's account details based in America. Can you be able to hack into it and get his money?

So the ball is in your court.

Oh what a tangled web we baiters weave Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this new "opening" offers us new variants of our "Truth":
- Ben (the corrupt banker) is also the US legal counselor for the Church and he has already stole $ 2-3 million from "those crazy and religious men."
- Of course, he draws up all the legally papers, and Josephus empowered him to transfer all the funds to the Church.
- It seems that the Church has a budget of 4-5 million for "spreading the seeds of faith" in Africa.
- It seems that the church is looking for an honest and trustworthy man who can take responsibility for building a large African cathedral.

It will be enough "to confirm" what we want, from many sources Laughing ... so, that we can build a parallel reality around Dr. Eggobia. Laughing Laughing Laughing

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson has bought a couple more days with the spiritual angle.

The church should start discussing matters with the attorney that can be leaked to the banker character that "hacked" the lawyers account.

Meanwhile Josson will send some intelligible emails to the good Dr as it is obvious his spiritual awakening is causing him some delusions.

Of course Josson will be putting up his considerable personal wealth to build the cathedral which the attorney (who has a POA controlling Josson's estate) will deposit into the banker's bank etc.

I love this twist...Josson's attorney has been looking for a "friendly" banker to deposit Josson's money into that bank.

Absolutely loving where this is going
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this is GOOD! I really like the idea of sparky's banker character working with Ben to do money laundry while making the lad think she is working with him. It's just twisted enough to sell him on the idea of joining the MUIE Church. Lad joins in order to get a Church grant to build a cathedral -> Ben funnels the money through sparky's bank character -> sparky's bank character takes her cut and sends the rest to the lad. What could possibly go wrong?!

ETA:
The Power of Attorney is in the can.

Quote:
Mr. Pierce asked me to convey his thanks for your prompt respond to his request for filling out the P.O.A. paperwork. All forms have now been filed with the court so all is in order with your estate. We do hope you are enjoying your restful get away in Aberdeen as we are certain you will emerge a better person as a result of your experiences there.

Also, Dr. Egobia sent a very strange email to our office. It makes no sense from the stand point of a legitimate government employee. All it said was "You are a coward." We requested further information but he has so far refused our request. Do you know anything about this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic